The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!?

2 posters

Go down

Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!? Empty Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!?

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:56 pm

It's pretty obvious that the WBC will make up a weak excuse and will not force Canelo to fight Golovkin after Khan as was previously stated by them after the Cotto fight.

I see the Matthew Macklin vs Brian Rose fight next week is THE WBC title fight eliminator picard

What do you think the chances are that after Khan, Canelo fights the Macklin/Rose winner and hides behind the "I'm just fighting my mandatory" tripe?

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!? Empty Re: Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:58 pm

It's a Light Middleweight title eliminator I believe.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!? Empty Re: Canelo's opponent after Khan....Macklin/Rose Winner?!?

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 01 Apr 2016, 7:02 pm

My mistake if so, Wiki says MW but fair enough. 154ibs is closer to Canelo weight anyway!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down