The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy

+16
Nay
Thunder87
The_Enigma
Marsh
Paul Mac 6CW
Fernando
Good Golly I'm Olly
JJJohnson
President Trump
Bull
Steel
x12x
TwisT
Marky
Engel Harlequin
Dolphin Ziggler
20 posters

Go down

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy Empty Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:26 pm

6CW Anarchy Monday 18th April - TV Title Special

Round One matches are as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(6CW Network Exclusive)
Hokori vs. Percy Percival

(6CW Network Exclusive)
Austin Stevens vs. Mike Conrad

(6CW Network Exclusive)
Man Mountain Mike vs. Conor Anderson

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Show - Live from Wembley Arena

Match 1
Scorpion vs. Dicey Reilly

Match 2
Geoff Steel vs. Mike Masters

Match 3
Thunder vs. Jack Hurst

Match 4
Cerberus vs. Mike Hill

Match 5
Cassius Zhi vs. Brandon Perez

Match 6
Crime Lord vs. Vincent Costello

Match 7
Cameron Faith vs. Keith Leone

Match 8
O'Callaghan vs. Lex Hart

Match 9
Aaron Heath vs. Perfect Jack

Match 10
Marshall Murdoch vs. James McManus

Match 11
Engel Harlequin vs. Anthony Grace

Main Event
Liam Wood vs. Max Adamson

**Card subject to change

Management has made the decision to withdraw Joshua and Robin Reborn from the tournament. Jimmy Phillips has been rewarded for his fine performances and loyalty to 6CW with a bye to the second round.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy Empty Re: Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:39 am

*Wembley arena is crammed to the rafters as the camera pans the arena.*

HA: Folks welcome to 6CW Anarchy, what a show we have for you tonight as the preliminary rounds of the Television title tournament have been scheduled tonight and the fans are excited for some huge match ups.

HE: A master stroke by Jones. Its time to see who will tow the line...

*The arena lights go out and a spotlight shines upon the entranceway. 'Hysteria' plays and the crowd begin to boo as Engel walks out onto the stage wearing his suit and sporting neatly combed hair. In his left hand is a microphone and in his right is a sign that reads "pick me Jonesy"*

CROWD: YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!

HE: And here is the perfect example of a true company guy...

HA: You are a goddam hypocrite, and so is Engel. How can he come out here like this after all he said?

HE: Engel has adapted to the situation and proving himself to the people higher up.

*A tear runs down Engels face as he shakes his head looking upon the heckling crowd. Engel laughs before walking down to the ring ignoring the crowd. He rolls into the ring and stands up the sign against the turnbuckle*

CROWD: YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!

*Engel raises the microphone to his lips and points to the sign*

EH: Is this not what you wanted? YOU...SOLD...OUT...YOU...SOLD...OUT. You people vocally support the thing you truly want, am I right? Three months I have been back in this company, three months putting my body on the line for YOUR entertainment. Three months being fed scraps to keep me at the table, to hold my interest and hold back my intent. Whilst each and everyone of you enjoyed the feast, I have lived for mere morsels...and yet you fools and clowns do not see the bigger picture. The truth in front of your eyes. This very tournament would not have been possible without me. I FORGED THIS TITLE IN THE FIRE! I pushed Cerberus, Dicey Reilly, Vincent Costello, Jonesy to there limits...I PUSHED THIS COMPANY TO ITS LIMITS...

CROWD: BOOOOOO!

*Engel shakes his head laughing*

HE: He's right Harold.

HA: I hate to agree with you Henry but truthfully, Engel may just have been the straw that broke the camels back.

EH: ...And yet...and yet you Boo me, you chant that I sold out, whilst cheering the very announcement that I allowed to happen. I allowed this situation to play out, and I WILL wear MY TITLE around MY waist.

CROWD: BOOO.

*The crowd begin to turn as Engel picks up the sign and throws it out of the ring and looks to begin to rip his suit off*

EH: HEHEHE...do you see how easy it is? To please you people. A mere action that pleases you and your tune changes. I am the conductor within this grand orchestra. Why would I rip this suit? Hmmm? This suit which has cost me more than your jobseekers allowance and child maintenance could ever stretch to in your wildest dreams. This suit that I wear, that you accost me over is a symbol...a symbol of how simple it is to manipulate the emotions of each and every one of you.

CROWD: YOU SOLD OUT!

EH: Before I claim my title however...there are obstacles to overcome. From day one of being back here in 6CW I said ONE BY ONE YOUR HEROES SHALL FALL...And now my opportunity has reared its head...

CROWD: GRACE! GRACE! GRACE!

*Engel laughs and brushes is hair back*

EH: Now you see...I was going to take this opportunity to invite...Anthony...Grace out here to experience what its like to be a sideshow within the grand act...but I would hate to make a redundant statement. Anthony Grace already knows that feeling...Anthony Grace already dances to the tune of his organ grinder like the eager little monkey that he is...

CROWD: BOOOOO!

EH: Anthony...I have seen your frustration, I can see it building inside you, the nearly man that just can't seem to get anywhere on his own.

CROWD: WE WANT GRACE! WE WANT GRACE!

*Engel paces back and forth before leaning against the ropes facing the crowd a sick smile upon his face*

EH: GRACE...GRACE...GRACE...The chime of your death knell sung in unison by these very people that claim to love you so dearly...They KNOW what you face tonght, they have SEEN as I have seen...the RISE of my legend...I feel sorry for you Anthony, you have stumbled upon something, something you cannot comprehend.

HA: That is most certainly true, Engel is one of the most unpredictable and durable superstars in 6CW history.

EH: You and I have never crossed paths, predictably, despite a lack of invitation you will come out here, roll out the old clown jokes, Ronald McDonald, Bobo the clown, maybe you'll try something new and exciting like bring out some balloon animals. It is unfortunately impossible to avoid the truth, I am Engel...(pauses) Harlequin, but the clown was destroyed in the flame of my birth...you face a different animal...a monster that you cannot contain...a monster that no man in 6CW can keep down.

CROWD: RONALD MCDONALD! RONALD MCDONALD!

EH: SO...before you embarass yourself in front of this adoring crowd let me explain something to you. I am like NOTHING you have faced. You, hero of 6CW, rebel against the Authority that gives you opportunity after opportunity...I AM THE FALL OF HEROES, I AM THE SILENCER OF LEGEND, THE WHISPERER OF FATE...I AM THE SHADOW THAT ENGULFS YOUR LIGHT, THE FLAME THAT BURNS YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS...

CROWD: WE WANT GRACE! WE WANT GRACE!

EH: You face me at the time of year that is very close to my heart...and I will not STOP, I will not quit...I will not lay down for you or any man...not until MY NIGHT OF GLORY!!

*Engel laughs manically as the crowd continue to chant for Grace*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 12:27 pm

The crowd inside Wembley Arena are waiting in anticipation as the Titantron has a faux wood border to make the Titantron look like an old TV set, there is static on the screen which then cuts to…

“Welcome one and all to today’s feature presentation, ladies and gentlemen, it’s the Adamson show!”

The crowd erupt into cheers as “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons hits and out walks Adamson, dressed to compete but with a t-shirt which bears the slogan “Night of Glory Adamson”. Adamson walks down the ramp high fiving some of the outstretched hands of fans and makes his way to the ring.

Henry: What does he want? He and Grace lost their Tag Title match and are lucky to have been considered for the TV Title Tournament based on their recent actions!

Harold: What he wants is what we will have to wait and see, brother!

(Adamson grabs a microphone and rolls under the bottom rope, and into the ring. He raises his arms as the crowd cheers once more)

Max: Welcome to the Adamson show! And it’s apt that while Grace and I came up short in the Tag Team Title match, I have two reasons to be positive right about now. Reason number one is that our plan all along was to stop The Forgotten holding the Tag Team Titles, and technically, technically, we succeeded at that. And reason number two is that yours truly has been entered in the Tournament to crown a brand new 6CW TV Champion at Night of Adamson.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd cheer)

Max: Now, I’m not saying the draw is fixed… But while Hokori prepares to face Percy Percival and Austin Stevens prepares to face Mike Conrad, I get drawn against the current EWF Champion and the guy who never lost the EWF TV Championship, Liam Wood.

(The crowd boo Wood’s name and Adamson looks surprised)

Max: What are you booing him for? I thought he was a good guy! Never mind. Liam Wood versus Max Adamson is a doozy of a tie. Liam Wood seems to think he is basically the uncrowned TV Champion because he never lost a title with the same name as this one. Well isn’t that something. May as well call off the Tournament and hand him the belt now…

(Adamson rolls his eyes and continues)

Max: I’ve got news for you Liam. I don’t have any plans for Night of Adamson yet, although it’s a little while off. But beating you opens up two paths for me going towards the biggest night on the 6CW calendar. And in true monologue style, I’m going to reveal those two paths right here, right now.

(Adamson smiles as he absorbs the “Adamson” chants and when they quieten he carries on)

Max: Firstly, beating you in the first instance would put me into the second round of this Tournament, which is the first step to winning the 6CW TV Championship at the conclusion of this Tournament at Night of Adamson. But that’s not all I’m focused on Liam. Aside from the fact we’ve never seen eye to eye since I came back to 6CW the same night EWF was merged into 6CW, if I beat you, the EWF World Heavyweight Champion, in the middle of this ring in a non-title match, then it should, I repeat should but you never know with this mob in charge… SHOULD earn me a shot at that title… Perhaps at Night of Adamson…

(Adamson pauses as the crowd cheer the idea of Adamson v Wood for the EWF Title at Night of Glory)

Max: I’m not looking too far ahead Liam. I’m not going to underestimate a World Champion, I know you have a lot of ability Liam and I’m going to have to be at my best to put you away. But rest assured I’m looking at this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. I am going to beat you in this race for the 6CW TV Title, and by doing so I am going to put myself next in line for a shot at the World EWF World Heavyweight World Championship of the World… World.

(Adamson raises his arms as the crowd cheer)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 05 Apr 2016, 1:28 pm

Anthony Grace is outside Wembley arena and huddled by the fire exit. He checks around him to see if the cost is clear before removing a packet of cigarettes from his suit pocket. He checks around him again and pushes his back against the brick wall. Grace removes one of the cigarettes from the packet and lights it with a solid platinum lighter. He takes a long drag on the cigarette and his face contorts into one of comfort.

Suddenly the ringtone of “Amazing Grace” breaks the silence and startles him. Grace chucks the cigarette away and takes out his mobile in a hurry. He checks the number and then places it against his ear.

AG: About time! I hope you have good news!

Grace listens intently and he soon starts to look annoyed. He mumbles some swear words under his breath and scrunches up his eyes.

AG: LOOK! You are telling me that there is nothing you can do? No bye? No easier round 1?

Grace listens again and shakes his head.

AG: What is the point of being an Oscar winning Hollywood superstar if no one in this place accepts a bribe!

Grace checks around him again after the outburst and lowers his voice.

AG: The way I see it is Adamson is going to come out of this as the top face and I am going back to the minor leagues. This tournament is set up for a celebrity winner but I end up facing a freak who is livid over his precious Xtreme group being disbanded! My social media ranking has gone down. Merchandise sales are stalling. The media networks have stopped calling. It is unacceptable!

Grace rolls his eyes as he listens again and then abruptly cuts in.

AG: That is not what we discussed! Your PR abilities have been severely lacking over the last few months and I am not the kind of employer to trifle with! Consider your services terminated!

Grace viciously turns off his phone and bangs it against his head in annoyance. He sighs deeply and then looks up to the heavens.

AG: Come back to the fold Charlie…….all is forgiven.

There is a hesitant cough beside him and Grace turns to see a stagehand standing there. Grace goes into full Hollywood mode, with a large beaming smiling and a warm handshake.

AG: My friend, how good to see you!

SH: I hope I wasn’t interrupting you Mr. Grace.

AG: No of course not! It is great to see one of 6CW’s valued staff! How can I be of assistance my friend?

The stagehand looks a bit star struck and Grace starts to look a bit impatient.

AG: My friend……are you quite alright?

The stagehand gathers his senses and then starts mumbling a reply.

SH: Your new entrance…..the one you asked for…….I have been told to tell you it is nearly ready……nearly…….but we will get it done I promise you…….

Grace smiles again.

AG: I am sure you will! What AMAZING news you have enlightened me with and with expert delivery! You see that kind on the Broadway stage!

Grace laughs as the stagehand looks uneasy.

AG: Let us go inside now my friend. The air is still cold with the remains of The Forgotten and I wish to shine a light and warm the hearts of the 6CW faithful!

He turns the stagehand around and politely pushes him to the fire exit. We can just make out Grace rolling his eyes as they enter the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the crowd continue to chant for Grace, Engel stares up expectantly towards the curtain. A few moments pass and the crowd quieten down when Grace doesn’t appear. Suddenly a massive white pyro goes off behind the stage and stays in place like a beaming white light to the heavens. “Amazing Grace” blasts out of the speakers and the fans cheer loudly at the appearance of Anthony Grace. He stands in front of the beacon of light and is illuminated on the stage. He crosses himself and salutes the fans, before walking confidently down to the ring.

HA: The man likes to make an entrance! And the entire crowd here at Wembley showing their support!

Grace climbs up the steel steps and adjusts his cheek microphone. He briefly nods at Engel from across the ring, before climbing the turnbuckle and saluting the fans. Grace smiles broadly and thanks the audience before climbing back down.

HA: Has he been working out? He certainly seems a lot more energetic tonight!

The music dies down and Grace smiles at Engel. When all is quiet, Grace starts to talk.

AG: Mr. Harlequin! A TREMENDOUS opening speech there and one with many talking points! But, if you please excuse me, I need to take care of a most important matter first.

Grace turns his back on Engel and addresses the crowd.

AG: My friends, you may think I would be HEARTBROKEN at the events of Aftermath. But in fact my heart REJOICES! The tag team titles, worn by 6CW greats, have now finally been removed from the DISEASE that is The Forgotten! I want to take this moment to congratulate Mr. Steel and Mr. Hill on being such FINE competitors and WORTHY winners. I would also like to convey my thanks to my AMAZING partner, one Max Adamson. Through his skill and determination, the Megastars have breathed life in a tag team division that was shrouded in the DARKNESS of tyrannous champions! We as a 6CW collective can now celebrate a new era for the tag team ranks, brought in no small part to the DEDICATION of the Megastars and the vocal fans that PUSHED us forward to complete our goal!

Grace bows as the crowd cheer and nods his head in appreciation. Grace takes a moment and then continues.

AG: But now my sights are set on the main instigator! A man who continues to use 6CW as his own personal plaything! I cannot stand by as the people’s champion and watch as he tries to DESTROY the foundations of this great place through his own selfish decisions! It is time for the light to shine UPWARDS and to shine on us all! As one voice we will shout no! No to dictatorship! No to repression! No to a man who needs to be stopped! And as a man who ONLY has 6CW’s best interests at heart, I will unselfishly remove myself from personal glory until the day when MR JONES IS NO MORE!

Grace lifts his arm up in triumph as the crowd pop at this.

HA: Grace shooting for the moon here! This statement of intent can only rile Mr. Jones.

HE: He is insane! He doesn’t have the ability to evn take on a wounded Mr. Jones. We saw what happened to Crime Lord!

HA: The guy is doing what he thinks best for 6CW! I applaud him for taking the moral stance when all eyes are on this TV Title Tournament!

The fans cheers die down and Grace turns to Engel.

AG: I apologise for keeping you waiting Mr. Harlequin, but some things needed to be said. Now you have my full attention.

Grace smiles broadly and pauses. He looks at Engel and seems unsure what to say. He coughs slightly and regains his thoughts.

AG: So yes, we have never crossed paths before. I am glad you have explained to us your intentions for our upcoming match. I ASSURE you that any mental deficiencies will not be highlighted by myself. I just want you to know that we are all friends here. Feel COMFORTED by it. I know from my frequent trips to help the charity MIND, that mental illness is nothing to laugh at and be CLEAR that I value you as one of God’s children.

Grace walks up to Engel and gives him a soothing smile.

AG: EVERYTHING will be ok…….

Grace over pronounces his words when saying this and nods in a calming manner. He then turns away and smiles at the crowd.

AG: I want to PROMISE everyone here that I will take good care of Mr. Harlequin during our match. No-one needs to be worried that the event might be TOO much for him. Deep down inside, he is the SAME as you and I! Treat others how you wish to be treated and remember we are ALL brothers from the same father.

Grace crosses himself and then turns back to Engel.

AG: I have to admit that preparing to face you is NOT my number one concern! As much as this TV title needs a figurehead of justice, I feel my path NEEDS to deviate from personal glory. I have made a pact with myself, for the GREATER GOOD, to eradicate what is left of the evil organisation that leads us. Therefore, win or lose, I wish you well Mr. Harlequin. You are not my target and I need to PRIORITISE tasks that hold far more VALUE than gold around my waist. The only gold I fight for are the golden smiles I see on the faces of the fans! Fans longing for a BRIGHTER event and not the darkness caused by Mr. Jones’ meddling!

HE: He is just getting his excuses ready in case he loses! See through the charade!

Grace takes a moment and theatrically breathes in deep while closing his eyes. He then glances at Engel and then back to the crowd.

AG: There is only ONE darkness and only ONE true light to show the way. My fight for the greater good begins now. Titles and Nights of Glory will only be had once Anthony Grace makes good on his vow! To bring back the promised land! The land where 6CW is ruled by the many and not by the ONE!

Grace holds his arms aloft as the crowd pop.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 05 Apr 2016, 7:25 pm

The cheers for Max are quickly cut off as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers and the EWF World Heavyweight Champion Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a smile on his face and the title belt resting on his shoulder. Wood walks to the ring as the camera focuses on his t-shirt revealing an old school 'The Viper Liam Wood' EWF T-shirt that Wood brought out while he was Television Champion. Wood reaches the ring and makes his way in, taking a mic as he does, before Wood begins to speak he slow claps sarcastically smirking at Max.

“Max I have to say, I'm really impressed with your positive outlook on life at the moment...you know, there would be come who would say that you should look at your life right now and be depressed because of the state you've left your career in but not me...I value someone with a positive mental attitude...no matter how deluded it might be...maybe those late night sessions with Anthony are really rubbing off on you?”

Wood winks at Max as he begins to pace around the ring, the pair keep their eyes locked on each other

“The truth is Max your career is in a nose dive at the moment...the days of you being the world record setting 6CW Champion are long gone, they died when you let Gazzy put you in your place...you've gone from a record setter at the top of the company to being Anthony Grace's personal assistant...some would think about retiring but I'm honestly impressed that you can even get out of bed in the morning...what you're doing right now is the best thing for you...

focus on the positives.”

Wood adjusts the EWF World Title on his shoulder before continuing

“Like I said, your World Championship days are dead and buried...your partner is a moron and you let a pair of has beens take the tag team titles away from you but still you manage to show off that sh¡t eating grin and come out here like the future is bright for Max Adamson...it's probably why you're getting so hard in the pants over a minor title...it's the small things right?”

The crowd boo and begin to call Wood an a**hole causing him to laugh taking a second to compose himself before continuing to talk to Max.

“Don't get me wrong though Max...being the TV Champion was the thing that made me who I was in EWF...that TV Title that I won from the very start of that company put my name on the map and showed the world just why I was going to be a future Hall Of Famer...that title...which I never lost...meant more to me than anything when I wore it over my shoulder...being the Television Champion would be an honour for most men...even a man as great as myself!

Many would say that a minor title is beneath a World Champion like me but I say that's ridiculous...I say that I owe it to the Television Championship to win this tournament...”

The boo's get even louder causing Wood to pause, allowing the fans to get it out of their system

“...you see Max, the importance of creating a title with prestige is having the right men win it and defend it...the UK title was destroyed when Bam Sparkleston held it...the International Title has been damaged beyond repair by Crime Lord and Thunder and the Extreme Title had to go because it was turning this place in to a laughing stock...you see all those titles mean nothing because of the idiots who held them at some point...right now that TV Title is pure because only one man has ever held it...The World Eater Liam Wood.”

“Now you might claim that 6CW had it's own TV Title in the past but I think the best thing we can do is pretend it never happened and present the 6CW with a title it can be proud of...with a champion it can truly respect.”

Wood points at himself before finishing off

“So it's a good new/bad news sort of situation...the bad news is that you'll still be stuck shining Anthony's shoes...you'll still be in your little slump and you'll be out of the first round of the tournament but at least you'll know that you were a stepping stone on the way for the rightful champion...the man who never lost it and you can be proud knowing that.”

Wood lowers the microphone, his eyes locked on Adamson with a smirk across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 05 Apr 2016, 7:42 pm

As we come back from a commercial the cameras are panning around the arena, showing the 6CW universe in attendance wearing t-shirts and holding up signs supporting various superstars. Eventually the camera focuses on Henry and Harold Lloyd at ringside, the two brothers wearing smart suits, the two Brothers then begin discussing the events of Aftermath.

Harold: Aftermath was a show to behold brother, the road to Night of Glory was kicked off in spectacular fashion.

Henry: I have to agree Harold I thought Night of Glory had arrived early, Jones put the show of the century.

Harold: I’d say it was our 6CW superstars and the electric atmosphere from our fans that made the night truly special.

Henry: No Brother, Jones deserves all the credit. If it wasn’t for him ………….

Henry is interrupted as red and silver fireworks explode from the stage, Last Resort then begins to reverberate across the arena. The fans jump to their feet and show their approval. Geoff Steel then enters from behind the curtain to an even louder reaction from the crowd. He is wearing his red and white wrestling shorts with a silver hoody zipped up. Steel reaches the centre of the stage and soaks in the atmosphere before unzipping the hoody revealing his 6CW world tag team championship belt around his waist to another big reaction.

Harold: Here comes one half of our newly crowned tag team champions, the man who gained the victory and the gold for his team.

Henry: Great these two idiots will take the tag division back to the dark ages, undoing all the work the forgotten did to make it relevant once again.

Harold: I think these fans would severely disagree with you Henry

Steel can now be seen stepping through the ropes and into the ring, as his music continues to play he climbs one of the turnbuckles, he removes the championship belt from around his waist and lifts it high into the air to the pleasing the crowd. Steel smiles and places the belt on his shoulder before jumping down and requesting a mic from ringside, he then waits for his music to fade before addressing the crowd.

GS: It’s been a long time coming but I can’t tell you just how good it feels to once again be a champion here in 6CW.

The crowd cheer loudly and Geoff applauds them

GS: Not only that but I get to share this championship with a guy who over the previous months who has become a close friend, let me hear you guys give it up for Mike Hill.

The crowd start to chant Mikes name and Steel nods in approval.

GS: In no way was winning these championships easy for us, there were times this team struggled to find its feet in a division of veteran teams and truly sensational superstars. At aftermath we battled our way past the current champions who had held these belts for over two hundred days, if myself and Mike share a reign that in any way equals theirs I would consider this team a success. I’d also like to show my respect to the other team involved Max Adamson and Anthony Grace the Megastars, having such great competitors meant myself and Mike had no choice but to train harder and evolve our team into what stands before you all today, the new 6CW world tag team champions. This wasn’t just a victory for Mike Hill and Geoff Steel, this was a victory for 6CW, finally grasping these titles away from the hands of the forgotten and the vice like grip of Mr Jones. This was a victory that truly everyone in 6CW can celebrate.

Henry: Will this pandering last much longer, I think I’m about through up my lunch.

GS: These titles have been worn by some great teams throughout 6CW history the likes of the Untouchables, Genesis, Revolution and The Red Arrows, I can’t describe the feeling of joining that list of champions. I want to make a promise here tonight, myself and Mike will be champions that you all can be proud off, we won’t hide from a fight and will take on anybody who earns their shot just like we earnt ours. I said last week I was unhappy about with the result at Day of Reckoning and that the Megastars had no place being in contention, on reflection I can now say having them a part of the championship match made it even more special, it put beyond any doubt that myself and Mike deserve these championships, we beat two of the best tag teams in 6CW today. Just as I am sure whoever lies ahead of us as challengers will earn our respect, but we aren’t planning on giving up these belts easy so whoever it is will have to work even harder than we have to be able to call themselves champions.

Harold: Steel with a warning to any potential suitors, be prepared to fight.

GS: However, no sooner do I have one belt around my waist, I get a shot at adding further gold to it. I won’t bore you all with too much of a history lesson, most of you probably know the history of this place better than I do. The T.V championship was the very first championship I won here in 6CW against the great man Daniel Reilly, I was sad to see the extreme division disbanded as I’m sure were many of you, part of me though was ecstatic to see a championship I hold dearly return, a championship I would very much like back in my possession. Easier said than done it seems as everyman and his swan has an opportunity, why not me though, I’ve got momentum on my side, have the credentials of already being a champion, its set up for somebody like me to do well and I’ll give it my best shot. It seems the draw hasn’t been kind to me though and first up I’ll be against the former EWF world champion Mike Masters, this will be the first time I’ve faced off against Masters. In truth I know little about the guy but the fact he was champion here for a considerable amount of time means he deserves my respect as a competitor, it’s very much a match I’m thoroughly looking forward to, who says I can’t be a tag team champion and the TV champion at the same time, I love a challenge after all, defending two championships at the same time doesn’t get much greater.

Steel then lowers the microphone and climbs the turnbuckle lifting the championship belt in the air, as Last Resort begins to sound out once more.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 05 Apr 2016, 8:19 pm

Our scene opens in the middle of Austin Stevens make shift gym in an abandoned London warehouse, Austin stands in front of the camera with a sick scowl across his face showing the bruises from his brawl with Hokori. Austin grits his teeth before speaking

“I hear all the c**ts talking about Austin Stevens losing his f**king tag team titles...I hear all the smark c**ts laughing about how I've lost it all and become a joke...and I've seen that c**t Geoff Steel acting like he's achieved something by becoming a champion...f**k all of you...you have no idea what I have so I'll give you a little f**king insight...just to shut you the f**k up!”

Austin runs his hand over his head, his breathing becoming rapid as he clearly shows anger in his voice

“F**K THE TITLES...F**K BEING A “CHAMPION”...IT DOESN'T MEAN A F**KING THING!”

Austin stops shouting for a second, calming himself down before speaking again

“I said it before and I'll say it again...F**K THE GOLD!...The only people who care about titles are entitled little c**ts with small d**ks...the sort of guys who need to show off about their cars or their homes or which skanks they're f**king...the sort of men who have no real backbone...the sort of guys like Mike Hill and Geoff Steel!

Enjoy the titles you f**king b**ches...I hope they make up for the fact that you've got baby d**ks.”

Austin laughs to himself before talking about the upcoming tournament

“You see, I'm in this business to fight and break bones...the TV Title...f**k off with that bulls**t...you can stick that title so far up your ass that your eyes turn gold for all I care...the reason I'm getting involved? It's to break more bones and send people home crying...it's to kill off careers and put people back in their f**king places where they belong! That feeling to me is worth more than some pathetic f**king title...”

“At Anarchy I get put up against some c**t who couldn't f**king handle EWF...how the f**k does he expect to cope going against Austin Stevens?! How the f**k is he going to cope going up against a p**sed off Austin Stevens...an Austin Stevens who's ready to stamp his face in to the ground so hard that when i'm done even his dumb c**t kids won't recognise him...F**K MIKE CONRAD...You're just here to help me send a message and sadly for you...I'm putting a full stop on your career you pathetic piece of s**t.

Austin punches the wall near by letting out a scream of anger before speaking again

“You heard me right though...I'm p**sed off...I'm ready to nuke this whole place and leave a path of broken bones because for months I've been carrying some Jap c**t who at every turn tried being a b**ch...I carried that f**king loser from day one...I carried those worthless f**king titles and I had to do it with a smile on my face but no more...”

“...the titles are thankfully gone...Hokori is now on his own and I hope that we get drawn together in this tournament because I will break him in half...I will snap his spine and show him that the days of being carried are over...it's time for him to be dead and f**king buried and out of this place.”

Austin moves in closer to the camera

“YOU LISTENING HOKORI YOU LITTLE PR**K?! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN WALKING AND THE MOMENT I GET MY F**KING HANDS ON YOU...

Austin stops, calming his breathing and speaking with a cold calmness to his voice

“...the moment I get my hands on you...you won't be walking anymore...you won't be leaching off others anymore and you won't be f**king here anymore...

...it's over you son of a b*tch.”

Austin walks away from the camera ending the scene

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Apr 2016, 10:44 pm

The  camera beings to show a close up of religious class dripping in blood, the image remains on the screen for various seconds before cutting away to a chalice which is then knocked over by a mysterious man  who’s identity is hidden.  The man then slowly begins to light a candle illuminating one side of his face to reveal a mask covered in blood.

??:  You all pray and sing in unison in hopes that our father will answer your prayers, you seek the attention just like a child does of their mother. Waiting and hoping for a sign, a miracle however as each day passes you start to question your faith and start to wonder why we suffer, if there is someone who is all powerful enough to stop it? You may call it ‘’free will’’ but that it is not.  

??: You may not believe me but ask yourself this, if your loved one or child is in danger and you’re given the chance to stop them from suffering, you will. Now how does the divine sit within his iron throne and not save his own son, how does he manage to sit there and let you all destroy each other for no apparent reason than greed and then blame it on the one who is dammed rather than admitting to his own mistakes of not acting, not seeing the consequences?

??:  For you see ‘’free will’’ wasn’t the gift for humanity rather it was hypocrisy, man wanted to live in the same ranks of the divine and instead was punished and sinned for its actions and now we suffer the fate of our brothers who have fallen. For you see it wasn’t forgiveness nor sin that caused Cain to strike the blade into Abel and be cursed for all eternity, it was pure blind hypocrisy of the Father. For he did the same to our brothers, who have fell into damnation for resisting the tyranny.

??: For you have all been told a great lie, manipulated by those in power who have molded the prophecy for their own gain. ‘Thou shall not come from the hell beneath us but the sky.’’

The man slowly gets closer towards the illuminating light of the candle which continues to reflect upon his mask.

BMI:  For I am Brother Michael and ''you all walk in the darkness but our protected by the light.''

As the man finishes his sentence he can be seen slowly walking towards a gate within the church where brother Gabriel can be seen. Michael slowly walks towards his brother and enters the gate as a beam of light screeches across the church floor.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:44 pm

Dicey is sitting at a table in a little thatched roof cottage in the Gap of Dunloe up in the Kerry Mountains, the open fire is raging and as Dicey opens a beer Sally Hendrix walks out of the small bedroom wrapped up in a blanket

Sally: Come back to bed, I’m getting cold

Sally drops the blanket to reveal her naked body, Dicey picks up a nearby Sheepskin blanket and throws it to her

Dicey: Here, double up the blankets and you’ll be fine

Sally storms off in a huff and there is a knock at the door, Dicey gets up and opens the door to find Timothy Allen standing there

Dicey: I was wondering how long it would take you all to find me

Dicey walks away from the door and sits down and a unsure Tim comes in

Tim: It wasn’t easy Dicey let me tell you, for a small Island it sure is easy to get lost in

Dicey: What do you want Tim, I’m busy

Timothy looks around the small sitting room with an amused look

Tim: I can see that

Dicey: Don’t be smart...it doesn’t suit you, so what is it

Tim: I was sent to get an interview with you, you haven’t been seen since Day of Reckoning and people where beginning to talk

Dicey: People will always talk that’s what they do, I will give you an interview if you drink with me....a shot a question can’t say fairer than that

Timothy agrees and sits opposite Dicey at the benched table, Dicey takes out a bottle of clear liquid and pours out two glasses

Dicey: Don’t look so nervous, it’s only Potin, it’ll put hair on you balls

Tim: Ok, what do you think of Mr Jones’ announcement at Aftermath on Monday

Tim knocks back the shot and begins coughing as Dicey laughs at him

Dicey: Don’t worry they go down easy after the first few, you want to know what I think of this TV Title Tournament?

Tim: Yeah

Dicey knocks his glass back

Dicey: I think it is a cop out, it’s just another way for Jones and his ilk to get what they want, to suppress the masses, he got rid of the most exciting Championship in the company and he needed to keep the sheep happy, Engel is lapping up what Jones is p**sing out and so are the rest in our once great company, the TV Title been there done that got the belt somewhere in my house....or did I sell it on Ebay.....anyway I was the longest ever reigning TV Champion and the greatest so why would I want to revisit an old girlfriend that you dumped after cuming in her hair

Tim: So you aren’t returning

Dicey slides another glass to Tim

Dicey: Drink

Timothy knocks it back and coughs again

Dicey: Why would I stay away from my house huh? I wouldn’t let a rat like Jones chase me away from my spiritual home, F**K JONES the weasley son of a b**ch, he doesn’t care about 6CW, he doesn’t care about the people that put the body on the line, he doesn’t care about the poor saps that give up their good earned money to come and see their heroes, he cares about money and power and it is time someone had the balls to say it to him, to stand there and say, Jones you are a f**king rat and go f**k yourself, do you think Woods will do that or Joshua..our two champs....no because they are too busy suckling from Jones t*ts to care, I see all the great names that are in the company and it saddens me that not one of them have a pair of balls between them, hell even SRA stuck it to Drake back in the day and robbed his house and set fire to it and that guy is probably handing out blowies for his next meal, I am where I want to be right now, I am relaxing, having a few drinks in the middle of nowhere with a crazy nymph, so at this stage in time I don’t give a sh*t what is happening across the water and you can tell Jones and Kramer that, as for Anarchy, we will just have to wait and see what happens

Dicey pours out two more glasses and slides one to Tim

Dicey: That’s all I’m saying so drink up and get the f**k out, you have pi**ed me off and I’ll need that anger to satisfy that nutcase in my bed

Dicey gets up and opens the door as a dejected Timothy Allen leaves

Sally: Well that was rude

Dicey: I am not in the mood for your sh*t as well Sally now if you want some warmth I’m your man if not I don’t care

Sally looks at Dicey and her scowl turns to a smile
Sally: How could I turn down such a romantic

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 06 Apr 2016, 1:05 pm

*As the fans continue to cheer Engel looks around shaking his head, walking around erratically. He looks angrily at Grace and walks right up to his face. The crowd go silent as the tension builds, an angry Engel staring right into the eyes of Anthony Grace. Suddenly Engel bursts into manic laughter and slow claps*

HA: Well we know he can be unpredictable...but is this a show of respect from Engel?

HE: Oh God I hope not.

*Engel backs off from Grace and takes a bow before climbing through the ropes. Engels eyes are transfixed upon his opponent as he backs up the ramp continuing to clap.*

CROWD: GRACE! GRACE!

HA: I am speechless Henry absolutely speechless.

HE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ENGEL...EVISCERATE THE GUY FOR GODS SAKES!

*As a confused Grace begins to soak up the crowd chants, Engel raises the microphone to his lips*

EH: GRACE...GRACE...GRACE...GRACE...

*Grace turns around to the ramp as Engel rubs his chin*

EH: You know...I am curious Anthony, did your Mother not explain to you that you shouldn't talk with your mouth full? Because from where I am standing your heads so far up your A** that your still chewing on the last meal you ate...

CROWD: BOOOOOOO!

HE: HAHA Oh yes Harold, I told you it wasn't what it seemed.

HA: Well no you didn't to be quite honest.

EH: You claim to be a man of God and yet do not heed the good books advice. AMOS 6:3 "You put off the day of disaster, and bring near a reign of terror" Your complacency will bring your end Anthony, your FAILURE to see the very REAL threat in front of your eyes right now will cost you dear. SAVIOUR of 6CW? Your too busy carrying Max Adamson's hand luggage to be a factor in a fight you no longer feature. Continue to live in the past if you wish, but in your head you know it drags you down.

*Engel walks back towards the ring and climbs the apron*

EH: BOO! HEHEHEHE...You treat this match as a joke, and yet I can see in your eyes...your not prepared for what awaits you...your not ready for whats in store. The man you stand against, Mr Jones, whilst he treats us all like playthings, I AM THE MASTER AT WORK, THE ARCHITECT OF CHAOS! That look in your eyes I have seen before, I saw it in Hero's eyes as he came to the realisation of who I am. I saw it in Cerberus' eyes the moment he realised he could not get the job done. I saw it in Dicey Reilly's eyes when he beat me within an inch of my life and I still got up...and now as I look across this ring at you, Mr Hollywood, Mr Megastar...there is no doubting your ability...but at Anarchy Anthony...this fall from Grace...will be your last...

HA: I may not like this new Engel but he is right, Anthony Grace needs to focus on this match. Engel is a dangerous man.

HE: Engel is no man, in that ring he is an undeniable monster.

*Engel looks to turn away as the crowd Boo loudly but pauses, smiles and climbs upon the turnbuckle and sits upon the top rope his head tilted and a sick smile across his face*

EH: I was going to leave it there Anthony...but I wrote you a song and would hate for you to miss out...

*Engel clears his throat*

EH: Anthony, Anthony sat on a wall, Anthony Anthony had a great fall, all of the medics and all of the refs, stopped the damn match cause the hero was dead...hehehehehehe.

*Engel continues to laugh as he rocks back and forth*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 06 Apr 2016, 1:59 pm

Grace watches Engel rock back and forth with a confused look on his face. As the crowd look on, Grace simply smiles.

AG: You have shown an articulate tongue Mr. Harlequin. And it PAINS me to see someone that can be so much more, RAVAGED by the curse of mental illness. This is what I have fundraised for on MANY occasions and I am sure, through hard work and dedication, we WILL find a cure for what distresses you. If you need comfort in those dark days, my locker room door is ALWAYS open to those in need.

He smiles broadly again.

AG: It is true that I will give you the greatest respect in our match. It is CLEAR facing me is very important to you. And I am honoured to make the acquaintance of a man who has SUCCEEDED in the face of such mental anguish.

Grace turns to the crowd.

AG: We ALL need to learn a lesson from Mr. Harlequin. Maybe the words he utters are not as clear and concise as the rest of us, but his BRAIN is still an active beast. He is still inside, trying to get out and communicate, but failing through NO fault of his own. But, by God, he has come FAR! A testament to BELIEF and help from a HIGHER power. Reading from the Bible can help in times of need and Mr. Harlequin is well versed in these matters. LOOK how his illness affects him but he still SUCCEEDS in life.

Grace glances at Engel who is still rocking and speaks quietly.

AG: Calm my friend, calm. We are all here to help you tonight. We will be that bright light to guide you through those last few steps.

Grace smiles and nods approvingly.

AG: I want to promise I do not hold your words against you. I know the braincells PLAGUED by the devil are speaking. I want to vow that for the match, I will give my all in respect to you and not hold back. But my friend, bigger beasts need vanquishing. Forgive me, but I have to move on because the GREATER virus needs to be eliminated.

Grace looks solemn, before turning to the crowd.

AG: The 6CW universe will follow my lead as we BREAK down the door of Mr. Jones' office and DEMAND his resignation! This journey begins at the next show! Anthony Grace will SPEAK for us ALL and deliver the pledge he has made. MR JONES NO MORE! Because we BELIEVE.........

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!

AG: ONWARD!

Grace points at the audience in turn as the fans cheer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:35 pm

(Part 2)

Conor Anderson: Men bare grudges.....revenge is a dish best served cold....call it whatever the hell you want but when a man has a vendetta he will go to extreme lengths to make sure he gets even...

(Conor begins fidgeting with his hands, a roll of tape becomes visible as he runs it along his palm)

Conor: The day Arnold Sullivan took control of All Star Wrestling was the day my life was turned upside down...I'd been all around the world, conquered every land and every organisation.....the fans chanted my name, I was revered above rock stars and A listers....but in this piece of (beep) mind I was just another face, a means to an end, a pay check....

(Anderson starts rolling the tape around his outstretched hand, his eyes seemingly glow with fire in the darkness of the cell)

Conor: I accidentally put my hands on him, one moment of indecision on my part and I put Sullivan on his arse...from then on he held a grudge, swore to make my life hell and that's exactly what he did....

(The sound of the crowd takes over again and two men's voices fill the air)

Mike: Conor Anderson deserves this moment, he is the Heavyweight Champion of the World once more......MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?

Tony: You really thought the Horsemen where just going to take this lying down?

(The crowd are booing viciously)

Tony: Anderson is meddling with the wrong people......and now here's the boss to teach him a lesson...

Mike: Arnold Sullivan is a piece of dirt....what is going on here?

(The bell sounds and another voice fills the air)

3rd voice: Ladies and Gentlemen as per orders of the Principle Owner of ASW, Arnold Sullivan the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the All Star Wrestling Federation World Championship!

Mike: You've got to be kidding me?

Tony: An impromptu match.....this is amazing....

Mike: Who the hell has Sullivan lined up to challenge Anderson? Surely Diablo is in no condition....

Tony: OH YES!

(The boos grow louder and the sound of a deafening chairshot fills the air. The referee's hand can be heard hitting the mat.....one........two......three times)

Mike: THIS IS A GODDAMN HIGHWAY ROBBERY....AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN NEED MASKS...

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner........AND NEW ASW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.......ARNNNOOOOLLLLLDDDDD SULLLLLIIIIVVVAAAAAANNNNNN!

Tony: This is the greatest moment in the history of this company....

Mike: I FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK......CONOR ANDERSON HAS BEEN SCREWED....

(Conor's laughing face comes back into focus)

Conor: Twenty four hours later Arnold Sullivan was found battered, bloody and beaten in his own office....eye witnesses testified that they saw me enter moments before, the motive was obvious and given the influence of the Sullivan family in New York City the judge's sentencing was a foregone conclusion.......

(Anderson finishes taping his right hand. He punches it into his left palm and then begins on that one)

Conor: If I'd have attacked Sullivan that night he wouldn't be here to tell the story.....and I'd be 25 to life without parole...I don't need to sneak up on a man, I don't need to wait until his back is turned in order to get what I want....I was born into this world to fight and when they carry me back out that's exactly what I'll be doing...and on that day I'll make sure I'm holding that son of a bitch's head in my grasp....

Being in this cell can't break me.....everything they throw at me, every obstacle they put in my way cannot keep me down.....not because of the thought that I'm innocent but because I am driven and I am focused to get even.....they can't take that away from me, they can't beat that out of me.....I'll have my revenge and every single person who attempts to stand in my way or side with those who have wronged me, they're gonna get it to....

(Anderson continues to tape his left hand as the sound of metal on metal breaks the cries and screams of other inmates. A guard appears at the cell door, running his baton along the rails. Anderson doesn't spare him a glance)

Guard: On your feet, Anderson....

Conor: What is it today? Out in the yard with the boys whilst the guards mysteriously disappear, or maybe you'll lock me in the boiler room with the Triads again, that was fun!

(The guard pulls the door open and he enters, flanked by three more. They grab Anderson and yank him to his feet)

Conor: I love it when you boys get rough....

(Anderson grins but that soon disappears as three of the guards pin him to the wall and the first drives a heavy punch into his kidneys. The sound of Anderson's breath exhaling fills the air)

Conor: I hope this isn't my punishment for the day because you punch like a bitch....

(The guard grabs the back of Anderson's hair and yanks his face away from the wall)

Guard: Oh no, Anderson....The Warden's got something special planned for you today....I don't think you're quite going to believe it when he tells you...

(The three guards rip Anderson away from the wall. The first guard steps in front of him and then headbutts him in the face, busting his nose)

Guard: God I'm going to miss whooping your a55 whenever I feel like it...

(Anderson spits blood on the cell floor)

Anderson: Luckily for you I've got a few years here yet....

Guard: You'll see...

(He clicks his fingers and the other three guards drag Anderson from the cell and down the corridor. Other wild inmates are shaking the cells and shouting incoherently. Anderson is taken down another corridor and through a door into the office area of the facility. They comes to a halt outside a door and the first guard knocks on it. A voice says "Enter" and the five men head inside. The door closes behind them)

"Prison Warden
Jack Sullivan"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 07 Apr 2016, 12:13 pm

Dicey is sitting down the end of the bed, Sally laying just outside the covers revealing he naked rear-end, Dicey looks in the mirror in front of him, he runs his fingers over the multitude of scars that cover his torso, front and back

Dicey: All these scars, putting my body on the line......and for what? For some jumped up little sh*t to just walk out and take it all away, Dicey Reilly, the man that never gives up, the Hardcore legend.............what do I do now huh...........what do I do now............

Dicey rubs his face as Sally stirs behind him

Sally: Did you say something babe

Dicey: Just rambling to myself, nothing new

Dicey laughs to himself before slapping Sally on the arse and getting up off the bed

Dicey: I could just stay here ya know, live a quite life, raise some sheep

Sally turns over and throws a pillow at Diceys head

Sally: For Dicey Reilly the man that doesn’t give up, you sure sound like a pu**y to me

Dicey: I thought you were asleep

Sally: Yeah and I thought you were a man, stop being a mewling quim, get your balls out of Jones’ purse and do what you do best....

Dicey: And that is

Sally: Fight you plank, now go get dressed and bring me for some breakfast, I worked up an appetite lastnight

Dicey: Yes we did (Dicey winks)

Sally: yeah sure we

Sally ducks as Dicey throws the pillow back at her as she laughs at his grumpy face

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 07 Apr 2016, 2:53 pm

*Our scene opens upon a wrought iron gate, the intitials “C.F” shaped into the bars. Leading up and beyond the gate is a tarmac road surrounded by grass, and the road leads up to a large old mansion style building. Just outside the gate, a large man wearing a rain mac and sporting a neat moustache is sat inside a box reading a newspaper. A man walks up to the box and knocks on the window. The man is wearing a black suit, shiny shoes and sports a neat close cut hair style. The large man looks up from his newspaper*

Large man: ENGEL? IS THAT YOU? What are you doing here?

EH: Cliff are you going to let me in or not?

Cliff: VOLUNTARILY? Well this is a turn up for the books. The thing is...

*Engel shakes his head, Cliff likes to beat around the bush a little too much for his liking. As he speaks, there is an impatient tone in his voice*

EH: Let me in Cliff, I'm here for a check up.

*Cliff reluctantly presses a button in the box which opens the gates. A loud creaking sound can be heard as they swing open. Cliff goes to check Engel for anything he shouldnt be carrying but Engel just puts his hand in Cliffs face and shoves him back. Procedure? Engel has no time for procedure. Not today. Engel heads up the tarmac road walking briskly*

Cliff: Get back here, your not supposed to just walk straight in there.

*Engel knows this. He was discharged months ago. The only way back into Cherry Falls asylum for the clinically insane is to go out and do something stupid like kidnap children or tie up the owner of a multi million pound company and allow a drunken savage like Dicey Reilly to keep your prisoner occupied. Engel walks up to the front door of the building, and looks up fondly. Above the door is a stained glass picture of Jesus. Engel remembers this well. The first day he arrived here the sun shone right through it onto the stairs. A glorious picture of the Lord and saviour which Engel walked all over. As Engel pushes open the door a smile creeps across his face. “Home sweet home”. Engel walks into the building and down a corridor to the right. As he walks, a man muttering to himself can be seen walking towards Engel holding a teddy bear. The man bears a striking resemblance to Dustin Hoffman. Engel looks at the man*

EH: Heeeeyyy Rain man, what ya counting?

*The man looks at Engel in disgust and begins hitting himself with the teddy bear*

RM: For f**ks sake, I am not Ra...Wheel of Fortune. Look at the studio filled with glamorous merchandise. Fabulous and Exciting bonus prizes. Thousands of dollars in cash. Over $150,000 just waiting to be won as we present our big bonanza of cash on wheel of fortune...

*The Dustin Hoffman look a like walks off in a trance as Engel nods his head in approval. A female voice shouts Engel from behind him*

EH: Maude? Nurse Maude is that you?

Maude: Engel, are you upsetting Raymond again? What are you even doing here? We told you we didnt want you here anymore, that you were free to go.

EH: Well thats no way to treat your favourite client. I am here for my annual check up with Dr. Jones.

*Nurse Maude frowns and shakes her head before responding. Nurse Maude is a coloured nurse, of large frame with huge natural breasts. Engel seems rather fond of the view, but Maude does not show discomfort for she knows too well the look she is being given*

Maude: Engel, you were discharged two months ago, so if you were due an annual check up it would be in ten months...not only that but this is not a drop in centre. Once you have gone your gone, no annual check ups, no visitors pass, no rainbow coloured rabbit is offering you a carrot made of gold if you can get in here...

EH: That was a good one though eh? HeHeHe. Okay well before you kick me out I am just going to say hello and goodbye to Doctor Jones.

Maude: Okay, but hu...hey wait a minute...

*As Maude realises what she has just said Engel has already shot off down the corridor and to the left where he arrives at Doctor Jones office. Jones sits upon an office chair, an old man with white hair and beard, a pair of spectacles upon his nose. As Engel bursts through the door, Jones strikes his own forehead with his palm*

DrJ: To what do I owe this...pleasure?

EH: Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones, calling Doctor Jones...HeHeHe...good to see you. I am here for my annual check up.

*The doctor shakes his head as Engel lays on the couch and adjusts himself into a comfortable position*

DrJ: We gave you the all clear Engel, theres no check ups or anything like that, your just a normal...

EH: Okay Okay Doctor I'll start. You see it all started at Day of Reckoning. The boss man came out and told everyone to stop playing with broken glass and steel, you know...all the fun things. Well after that day I decided that I really really wanted a suit...

DrJ: For acceptance?

EH: HeHeHe. Oh no, just because I liked the damn suit. Well now, the thing is, I am in this TV title tournament thing...apparently its REALLY huge because the boss man said so and well...

DrJ:...You don't want to take the suit off but you can't Wrestle in the suit?

*Engel claps and smiles at the Doctor*

EH: How did you guess? You really understand me deep down.

DrJ: Engel...you can't keep coming back here, we dont want you here your fine. We sent Theresa with you to help you with these decisions.

EH: THERESA'S GONE! STUPID B***H.

*Engel becomes a little erratic. Why wont they listen to him anymore*

EH: HAVE YOU SEEN MY MOTHER RECENTLY?

DrJ: Engel, calm down...you know about that...

EH: I SAW HER DOC, SHE TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF HER DAMN HOUSE, THAT I WAS A FREAK!

Maude: Come on Engel its time for your day release...

*Maude had followed Engel down the corridor. One thing she knew of Engel is that the Asylum structure gave him peace*

EH: O-oh okay Nurse Maude...Doctor Jones before I go can we play the game?

DrJ: Game?

EH: You know, the one where you show me photographs of people and if I react badly you give me an electric shock?

DrJ: Not today Engel...

EH: But doc I really want to see THAT picture...

DrJ: You mean Jo....

EH:...NO dont say it. Its the one in that drawer over there, I just want to look.

*Nurse Maude grabs Engel by his arms and lifts him up before escorting him out of the office. As Engel leaves, Dr Jones begins to talk to himself*

DrJ: Ah Engel, if only I could tell you your Mother died so long ago. I have tried so hard with you, the real world might not be ready but we have to try, for your sake. You will always have these spells, I understand that now. But we must find a way for you to channel them.

*The scene fades as the Doctor begins writing something frantically onto a notepad*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:35 pm

*The titantron cuts to a highlight package from 6CW Aftermath, where O'Callaghan made his debut defeating 6CW Veteran Scorpion*

Aftermath wrote:Scorpion kicks out. O'Callaghan hauls him to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. Scorpion rebounds to the middle of the ring and O'Callaghan connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He applies a side headlock, and then drags the veteran towards the ropes. He rests his head on the 2nd rope, before hitting a series of kicks to the back. He runs the ropes...

HA: 619 connects!

HE: And then a springboard elbow drop, very impressive!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up. O'Callaghan drags him up, and again Irish whips him into the ropes. He connects with a spinebuster on the rebound, then almost immediately transitions it into a sharpshooter!

HA: Submission hold locked in, middle of the ring!

HE: I don't think there's any way out of this for Scorpion.

HA: O'Callaghan has targeted the back all night and now we can see why, he has been building to this move.

HE: Very smart tactics, backed up by his ability to execute the plan.

O'Callaghan is wrenching back on the hold, Scorpion is desperately trying to fight on the mat, he edges closer to the ropes only for O'Callaghan to drag him back to the middle of the ring and lean back even more on the hold. Finally Scorpion has to relent and taps out.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's O'Callaghan with the victory on his debut!

HE: Very impressive from the young man, he showed an array of good technical wrestling ability and brutal finishing submission hold.

HA: Maturity beyond his years with those tactics, it's just a shame he's seemingly such a loathsome individual.

*The video plays out and we head to ringside in Wembley Arena, where Harold and Henry Lloyd are sitting...*

HA: "So Henry at Aftermath we saw the debut of the young Irish prodigy, O'Callaghan. What did you make of the young man?"

HE: "Well brother, he showed the right attitude, great technical ability and got the job done. An excellent debut from the Irishman"

HA: "Hmm well I'm sure members of the 6CW Universe will disagree with you on the attitude, but his wrestling ability was obvious to all"

HE: "The 6CW Universe will regret not buying into this kid Harold, mark my words!"

HA: "Well he has a chance to prove you right this week, as he faces off against Lex Hart in the TV Title Tournament 1st round. In fact I am hearing that Timothy Allen is backstage and has O'Callaghan with him right now!"

*The camera cuts to backstage, where Timothy Allen is standing in the interview area with O'Callaghan, who is dressed in white three piece suit*

TA: "Thanks Harold, I am indeed here with the young Irishman himself, O'Call..."

*O'Callaghan snatches the microphone away from Allen before he can finish his sentence*

O'Callaghan: "Shhh shhh shhh little boy, these people aren't here to hear you speak and ask me some vanilla question I won't give an answer too. I've got more important issues to address out there in the ring..."

*O'Callaghan drops the mic and walks out of camera shot....*

HA: "Well it seems like the 6CW Universe is going to get up close and personal with O'Callaghan"

*The arena goes dark as "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, then the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty pound note. Just as they go to take it, he takes it away, and rips it in half cackling to himself as he enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside.*

O'Callaghan: "So I am finally here, in front of the 6CW Universe. I must say even I was slightly taken aback at just how lower class the majority of you are"

*The insult draws boos from the crowd, as O'Callaghan readjusts his suit*

O'Callaghan: "This suit probably cost more than what most of you earn in a year...well 6CW Universe did you like what you saw last week? Did you appreciate the greatness you saw in the ring?"

*The crowd starts a "You can't wrestle!" chant*

O'Callaghan: "Ha - well you English have always had a strange sense of humour...here you in the front row..."

*O'Callaghan points at a man in the front row wearing a "Brandon Perez cleans my toilet t-shirt" and exits the ring to speak to him*

O'Callaghan: "Here, come close...not too close. Here smell this...."

*O'Callaghan lets the fan take a whiff of his suit*

O'Callaghan: "Tell these peasants what that smells like..."

Fan: "Smells like Lynx Africa to me buddy"

*The crowd laughs, as O'Callaghan stares at the fan before re-entering the ring, a more stern look on his face now*

O'Callaghan: "I really do pity folks like you. Folks like you who can't appreciate the smell of greatness."

*The crowd boo, as O'Callaghan takes a smell of himself and holds his arms out wide*

O'Callaghan: "You see 6CW Universe you are lucky enough to be in the presence of greatness. A wrestler of the greatest ability. A human being of the highest calibre. While all you 40 year olds live in your room waiting for your mum to bring you tea, I am in the ring honing my skills. I am in the gym training. I am striving to become even greater."

*The crowd start a "You suck" chant, O'Callaghan chuckles to himself*

O'Callaghan: "Ah public school education, it does amuse me. Maybe one day you'll all stumble across a dictionary and come up with an original chant, or maybe you'll develop some brain cells and realise just how good I am!"

*O'Callaghan now moves to lean over the ropes, camera side and looks directly into the camera*

O'Callaghan: "Now onto business - last week you saw me dismantle 6WF legend Scorpion. I barely broke sweat. Bish, bash, bosh - tapped out. Those in attendance that night were lucky enough to say they were there. They will look back on that moment in a years time and think, 'Wow. I saw the greatest wrestler to ever walk the planet's first match in 6CW'. Heck that will probably be the highlight of Scorpion's time in 6CW!"

*A cup is thrown from the crowd, narrowly missing O'Callaghan, who stops and laughs at the crowd before continuing*

O'Callaghan: "And now I see this week I am in the first round of the tournament for the TV Title. I suppose they have to have a few rounds to keep you dumb a55es interested, but ultimately it is a formality. O'Callaghan will become TV Champion. Especially when they put me up against washed up has beens like Lex Hart..."

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:03 pm

xviperx wrote:

Wood lowers the microphone, his eyes locked on Adamson with a smirk across his face.

*Adamson smiles himself, and raises the mic to his lips. Just as he opens his mouth "Do or Die" interrupts him, and Harold has to shout to be heard

HA: I think we've got company!

*Adamson drops his head, laughing to himself and shaking his head as he looks down. Out walks Reborn slowly, raising the volume even more in the arena. He walks to stand by Adamson, leaving his fist out, which Adamson calmly bumps. In his left hand is a mic, and as the music fades he brings it to his mouth.

RR: Gentlemen, I couldn't handle the tension any more. And frankly, with the night off I was getting a little bored.

*Wood shouts "Go home Reborn" away from the mic

RR: This is my home, Liam. And as you well know, the only place i'm going is the main event at Night of Glory. So I was very happy to see you draw Mr Adamson here in the first round of this tournament; I want every last bit of your attention, and when Max here takes you out and ends this little dream of yours then it'll be back to me, the focus will be on that title and what I could decide to do with it.

*Reborn starts to walk down the ramp and the crowd cheer

RR: That nagging feeling there, Liam. That ringing in your ears. Thats me. Thats because i'm always in the background. Beneath the sound of silence, I'm the warning the voices are trying to give you.

*Reborn slides under the bottom rope, walks right by Wood and slides back out again, instead taking a chair and sitting next to Harold and Henry

RR: Let this symbolise the next few months. Sitting, waiting, knowing what comes next.

*Reborn lays the mic on the commentary table, nods to Harold and lets the crowd's cheers deafen Wood and Adamson

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 10 Apr 2016, 7:15 pm

Wood looking unimpressed walks over towards the ropes and looks down at Reborn sat next to the Lloyd Brothers, Wood lifts the mic to his lips and speaks to the Gateway To Glory winner

“Robin, I think it's cute that you think you're a nagging feeling in the back of my head, a ringing in my ears...you see there was only one bit of truth in your little speech right there and it was when you described yourself as 'always in the background' because THAT is the truth...”

Wood walks to the turnbuckle and sits up on it, turning to Reborn and continuing

“...because it wouldn't matter if you could have a shot at me at any point, it wouldn't matter if you had the Fight For The Right Briefcase or if you had the Key To The Kingdom because you just don't scare me and neither does the possibility that I might have to face you at Night Of Glory in the main event because I know for a fact that to keep this title...I will go further than you ever could, I would push harder than any man has before and I will do what it takes to keep this title...if you're smart then you'll take that shot against Joshua because if you've been watching I've been leaving the competition for dead...so stay in the background, take the title that nobody really cares about and leave the EWF title for the men while you play your childish games...”

Wood continues to sit on the turnbuckle, laughing down at Reborn

“...because when it comes down to it...that's all you are...a boy who has to make a man's decision and he's way out of his depth. You're a child's entertainer who got famous in EWF for being able to throw yourself off of things while I was winning World Titles, you do flips and act the fool for the morons who fill this arena because you lack the ability the real fighters do...you might think that you're a threat to me but until you won the Gateway To Glory I kind of forgot that you were here...I'd congratulate you on your impressive win but really you need to thank Crime Lord and Thunder for being big enough idiots to eliminate themselves to allow you to win...”

Wood sarcastically claps for Reborn

“...So make your choice, who gives a damn but as I've said if you're smart then you'll stay away from The World Eater Liam Wood and The EWF World Title because that is a choice that won't end well for you.”

Wood lowers the microphone again and keeps his eyes on Reborn, a smirk once again rests on the face of the EWF Champion.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 10 Apr 2016, 7:37 pm

*Reborn spins 360 in his chair, mocks a cough to clear his throat and leans back as he speaks again

RR: You see that, Max? He's not sure where he is or who is the focus here. Hell, he won the title a few weeks ago and already thinks hes been leaving the competition for dead!

*Adamson raises his mic to Reborn in a "cheers" like gesture and Reborn focuses on Wood

RR: It's sticks and stones, isn't it Liam? So empty. What even is a World Eater? I saw no evidence of it as you came and went during the Gateway to Glory.

But hell, decisions are hard aren't they? It took you months to work out you needed Jones's help to get to the top...and you cared so little about me last week that you held hand with the puppet to attack me last week.

*The composed look on Reborn's face turns to a determined frown

RR: Heed my words, Viper, and remember them when your head is spinning and all you can see is the lights above you at Night of Glory - the shots you don't see coming are the ones that hurt the most. Think of that as a prophecy.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 10 Apr 2016, 8:16 pm

Wood smirks, laughing to himself for a second before speaking to Reborn once again

“Oh Robin, you see for me when I said I've been leaving them for dead I wasn't JUST on about when I took my title back from that fraud Leone...no...I was on about the moment I stopped letting these fans make my decisions for me...when I left Dicey Reilly in a pool of his own blood...when I took away Mike Masters shot at this title and it continued when I once again raised this title over my head at Day Of Reckoning...you see unlike you my big moments aren't one off flukes that remind people that I'm still around, they're every time I walk in to a 6CW ring and that is why it doesn't matter if you take me or Lerch in to the main event because whichever match I am in IS the Main Event.”

Wood drops down, climbing through the ropes and sitting on the apron opposite Reborn with a cocky look on his face

“I have to say though, you are right...after eliminating Keith Leone in the Gateway To Glory I didn't really do that much, I guess I was still planning my victory party a little too much in my head to really care...you see, that night I became a World Champion once again...after two years of waiting I had MY title back and I did it all on my own.”

Reborn gives Wood a look of disbelief at this claim causing Wood to continue

“Robin, you can mock all you wait...you can claim that I've had Jones helping me but look back through the tapes and show me where...I destroyed Dicey on my own, I took Masters shot away on my own and I took back MY title...on...my...own!”

“Unlike Crime Lord and the other guys who flocked to Jones I never needed his help, he may have shared a few words of wisdom with me...he may have helped me open my eyes to the truth but deep down, the hard work that was me...the dedication that was me and the man who has been killing off competition since...all me.”

Wood pauses for a second

"Last week me beating you down wasn't because you're a threat, it was because I could and I enjoy doing it...you see, you need to be put in your place, you need to realise that the top of the mountain just isn't for you and if I have to throw you from the top to make you see that...so be it.
You want to know what a World Eater is? Then make the decision little boy...face me at Night Of Glory and you'll find out but I can guarantee that you won't like the answer you're given.”

Wood drops off the apron, throwing the microphone to Reborn. Wood smirks before hoping the barier wall and walking in to the backstage area leaving Reborn and Adamson in the ring area alone.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 10 Apr 2016, 11:50 pm

We go backstage where Timothy Allen is seen sat in a chair by a table with a jug of water as he waits for his interviewee.

TA: Do you think he'll even show up for this...?

Producer: Either way i don't think this well end well for anyone...He's here Timothy

Timothy nervously adjusts his suit and sits back in his chair as Cerberus walks in

TA: Welcome & thanks to agreeing to this.
Im sure there are things you would like to get off your chest.
So shall start with the obvious question

Cerberus glares at Timothy who adjusts his tie 

What did you think of Mr Jones Announcement?

Cerberus takes a sip of water and squeezes the glass til it breaks cutting his hand open...

Nothing about what Michael said surprised me whatsoever....
He said we put people in danger....
It was absolute bullsh*t....
The only people in danger were the guys in the match...
Not the crowd...Not the Ref...Not the commentators...
It was US and we did that because we love to push the limits of what is tolerable...

Cerberus shows Allen the scars over his body

It was a battle of attrition if you believe the board...
Yet Me,Engel,Dicey & Vincent know we could of pushed it further...
It could of been alot more violent then it was....
Yet the fat f**k Jones waddled out like a c*nt
Going oh stop you're going to hurt people...

It was nothing to do with that...
It's what people come to see people putting their bodies on the line...
It was all about money nothing more nothing less...
He's busy jacking off the sponsors so they don't close the doors on this place yet again...

TA: In replacement for the now defunct Xtreme Title...We have a tournament for the newly re-instated TV Title...
You start with a match against one half of the 6CW tag Champs - Mike Hill
What are your thoughts?

Im really looking forward to the tournament...
Apparently us Xtreme guys are all "knuckle draggers"...
Not good enough to wrestle properly...
Not got any talent whatsoever...
So im looking forward to put my fist down their throats and shutting them up...

Mike Hill? 
He doesn't concern me...
There's only 3 reasons your in a tag team....
1) Your past it and need to be carried by a teammate...
2) Your singles career is down the sh*tter...
3) You have no talent to begin with and need someone to cover it up...

Im sure Geoff Steel is getting tired carrying a 220lbs sack of crap named Mike Hill...
So it was surprisingly kind of Michael to give me a free pass to the 2nd round...
It doesn't matter who gets puts infront of me...
Im going to take that title and make it another symbol of dominance much like the Xtreme Title...
Consider this your notice 6CW Roster...
If you step in my way...I will end your career 

Cerberus walks off from the set with blood dripping from his hand leaving a trail out the room.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 11 Apr 2016, 1:00 pm

The scene opens up somewhere in the bowels of Wembley Arena. Joshua has his back against the wall and is leaning against it. His 6CW World Title is hanging from one hand and he is staring into the distance. It is surprising how human the Puppet Master looks compared to months gone by. With a brief sideways glance, he notices the camera and then looks to the ceiling:

They have been kept away………from a nightmare they do not wish to face………

He snarls slightly before continuing:

As wounded playthings contest in trivial tournaments………the real contenders are sent away so to not inflict damage………before the main event………How curious it is that they feel in safe haven………because I have been told not to take part………Do they feel a collective sense of relief when they realised………the ultimate elimination will not now be a match away?………

He places the 6CW title over his shoulder and drops his hair over his face:

If only they had the stomach to face that choice………To fight for what I hold in return for their own life………If that was the case then they could queue in front of my ring………aware that the same fate awaits those in front and behind………and would not need to amuse themselves over ornaments which have as much value………as the weak-willed who wear them………

He shakes his head and lifts a hand to his forehead:

But these imposters have never had the capacity………to call themselves an equal………Which is why in a space of a year………I have yet to be bothered by any contenders who lift their heads above the crowd………and weakly wail in defence of their aptitude………This is why no force has come close to dethroning me………and why those you have took the challenge have now disappeared into dust………

He gazes at the camera and cocks his head to one side:

Tell me truthfully………Gaze into my eyes and swear………If there is an equal above us………Then make him reveal himself to me………So that I can destroy more of your hopes and dreams………

Joshua looks away and pauses. We can hear the drips falling from the pipework and the faint hum of electricity moving around the room. After a while, Joshua hunches down and the camera follows him.

I ponder one thing………As mighty a beast I am………in a place full of sheep………My achievements rank on a scale that only they class as triumphs………Whereas I have classed it as by-products of my nature………I came to this place and promised hell and suffering………through the name of one since departed………And the hole that this has made has not been filled………with the broken bodies I desire………My path has got side-tracked through the yearnings of other men………for reasons far below my esteem and simply so they believe they have………a fictional power and not a fantasy………A means to an end I have been called………A powerful ally in the quest for control………A monster unleashed as his master cowers in the shadows………

He pauses again and feels the scars on his face:

But the time is now ripe to finish the story that I wish to tell………and not narrated by pathetic men………

He stares angrily at the camera:

I will play your game until the night you hold dear………But I promise you that my anger will now increase tenfold………I have no wish to be on this earth beyond my calling………And a fire that burns fast and hard………is better than one burns slow and ignites nothing more………The time to fulfil my prophecy has now come and no story should be told………away from the one of grief I intend to show………

He holds up one hand and extends 3 fingers:

3 months to reign………3 months to suffer………Before the ultimate sacrifice is made………Then all will be quiet………

Joshua reaches into his pocket and takes something out. He lays this hand on the floor and keeps it there. He looks up to the camera again and snarls:

What say you………spectators in this sport………Are you now ready to be part of my game?………Or will you continue to watch as all is laid to waste?………

Joshua removes his hand and reveals a small mound of sawdust. The camera pans away from him and zooms in on it. There is then a short gust of wind that blows the sawdust away, as the scene starts to darken.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:07 pm

(Adamson watches Wood leave and exchanges a smirk with Reborn before speaking)

Max: Liam Wood thinks he's so hot. He's so not. I bet his title winning party went down a right storm, what with nobody drinking, smoking, having fun, smiling, caring...

(Adamson looks at Reborn who is in no rush to leave)

Max: See Rob, can I call you Rob? Okay thanks Rob, our respect for each other has gone up after what we did inside Gateway to Glory. Me at number one, you at number two, I went deep into that match and you went coast to coast. As I said before my only regret is wishing we'd both made it to the final two. But I'm not going to rain on your parade, I know you've got the night off as part of Mr Jones' mind games, but if you are going to come out here and scare off my opponents, in future please could you do it AFTER I've called him a little emo boy? Thanks.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd cheer)

Max: In all seriousness Robin, I'm very happy for you winning the Gateway to Glory and heading towards Night of Glory with a World Championship opportunity. Not as happy as I'd have been if I'd won, but still happy...

(Adamson winks at Reborn and continues)

Max: Just do me a favour. Which ever one you choose, be it Big Josh or Tatt-man John, don't be worrying about what other people want. Don't worry about what Mr Jones wants, don't worry about what I want, don't even worry about what these people want. Worry about what Robin Reborn wants. It's very easy when you rise up like you have to be overwhelmed by a lot of people trying to jump on your bandwagon. Choose your Night of Glory opponent, choose who you want, and beat him.

(Adamson offers his hand out to Reborn who shakes it)

Max: ...And then give me the first shot...

(Adamson smirks as he and Reborn still have their handshake locked until Reborn relinquishes it)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 11 Apr 2016, 3:17 pm

As O’Callaghan stands in the ring By Myself booms out of the speakers and Lex Hart pushes through the curtain and walks onto the ramp. Lex is dressed in black jeans and a pink and black Hart Attack t-shirt

Lex slow claps as he walks to the ring, he is tossed a microphone which he catches with one hand. Lex starts to speak as he circles the ring

LH: For anyone wondering what Liverpool did with those suits after the FA cup final ladies and gentleman?

Lex points at O’Callaghan who brushes down the white suit

LH: Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to 6CW, do you need any help reimbursing the cost of the parking permit for your caravan parked out back?

That is yours, isn’t it or has Dicey moved in some of the family again without telling the guys in Estates?

O’Callaghan looks on confused

LH: Sorry, excuse my ignorance.

Lex starts to speak slowly
Re – im –bur-sed …..It means get back your money….

Lex smiles

LH: I’m just messing with you. I’m sure you’re an upstanding member of the community. Known the breadth of your homelands for your intellect and wisdom.

The family name means ‘bright headed’ so who am I to argue with that. I’m sure the lack of a first name was merely an oversight and shouldn’t be seen as representative of the decision making ability of your parents, but then they did choose to bring you into this world so they are 0 for 2 at the moment

O’Callaghan walks towards the ropes but Lex puts up a hand

LH: Whoah there big guy. I feel like we’ve got off on the wrong foot. Perhaps I have selected my words incorrectly. I’m just trying to be friendly eh….

I’m not the one who has chosen to come out here and dismiss an opponent outright. I can see you have merits. From what I can recall you have great wrestling boots and I’m a big fan of Jay Z so two thumbs up from me. So I’m a little confused as to why you feel the need to belittle my achievements

Sure I can mark some of it up to rookie bravado, your new, you want to impress. I get that. We’ve all been there
But let me remind you of something. Just to ensure you understand

My name is Lex Hart!!
I am not just any old opponent
I am the man that ended the career of JJ Johnson.

O’Callaghan shrugs his shoulders

LH: Look him up; ask your dad, he used to be a big deal

I am the man that single handedly brought this company to its knees

A former 6CW and 6WF World champion

O’Callaghan laughs and shakes his head
OC: It’s all in the past

Lex snaps back
LH: It is pedigree you insubordinate son of a b****. You claim to come from a family that instils fear. I am from a family that set the bar in this business. There is no one better, never has been, never will be and no jumped up no mark can come into my house and claim he’s gonna be the best wrestler to ever walk the planet

Lex shakes his head
LH: No way, no how, not gonna happen!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 11 Apr 2016, 7:21 pm

*Jack Hurst stands alone in a dark corridor. He is suddenly approached by Tim Allen

TA: Jack, the TV title tournament begins tonight and you face one of the toughest competitors 6CW has ever seen...are you confident?

*Hurst seems to completely ignore him, instead scanning the surroundings

TA: Ummm, Jack? Hello?

*Hurst continues to look above Allen, but replies

JH: Keep talking, he'll appear

*Allen looks at him confused

TA: He'll appear?

JH Not if you stay stuff like that...I dunno, make a reference to some anime or something

TA: I don't get-- wait, wait, Thunder?

*Hurst's eyes light up but he shows his disappointment as nothing happens

JH: Yes, Thundercat. He'll be around here, waiting to drop by, and he can interrupt me all he likes...

*Allen just stares at Hurst, who still refuses to make eye contact

TA: Should we come back later?

*Hurst grabs Allen

JH: No, no, I need you. Bait him.

TA: Maybe we should go talk to Kelsey, where is she?

JH: How should I know, Allen, she's a young lady, not a cat. I haven't got her microchipped.

*Allen tries to pull away a bit but Hurst grabs strong

JH: We'll either sit here in silence till he gets bored, or we'll make superhero references. Do you read any of it? They're look books for dumb people

*Allen stares at the cameraman puzzled, then looks down the lens

TA: We'll come back to this folks, I don't think you want to watch the wait

*The scene cuts out with Hurst mumbling to himself about spandex and grey goblins

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:50 pm

Timothy Allen is shown backstage pacing outside the locker room area, he finally stops in front of a shut door with a hand written A4 piece of paper sellotaped to the front.

‘Murdoch, M. No cold callers’

TA: (To his cameraman): ‘Twenty minutes, twenty minutes he’s kept us waiting, eight o’clock we agreed, it’s just plain rude that’s what it is’.

Cameraman: ‘I agree, but are you going to tell him?’

TA: ‘Well…no, not really’ (Timothy knocks but gets no answer) Sod this

(Timothy pushes open the door to be greeted by Marshall Murdoch sat on the floor in the middle of his dressing room staring intently at two wrestling figures, one in either hand)

MM (Without looking up): ‘And you are?’

TA: ‘Timothy Allen, I’m here for the interview’

MM: (Still not looking up): ‘That’s not for another 10 minutes’

TA: ‘Was it? I had it down as eight

(Marshall shoots Allen a short, sharp glance, looking at him the first time causing Allen to become flustered)

TA: ‘Must be my mistake then, apologies’

(The cameraman rolls his eyes, as Marshall gets up and walks over to the two of them)

MM: ‘Well it’s just another example to add to the ever growing list of staggering ineptitude that surrounds this company, take these for example (Marshall shows the two figures to Timothy)

MM: ‘I’ve been asked to select my model for the first ever 6CW Marshall Murdoch action figure, a rare wise decision to get these out so quickly, they’ll fly off the shelves unquestionably, but just look at them Jeff’

(Timothy looks a bit puzzled at the name but doesn’t say anything, allowing Marshall to carry on)

MM: ‘Two models they’ve given me to choose from, both of appallingly shoddy quality’

(Marshall holds up the two figures, both of which have almost life like realism to them, the only different being the attires of the two)

MM: ‘It’s like they’re not even trying, look at the hair, I’d never part my hair that far to the left, it’s embarrassing. I’ve had no input whatsoever into them, never been consulted or anything, back in the old ‘WF days they employed a team of four to take a full body mould of you, so that every orifice was perfectly in proportion, and you know, it wasn’t a unpleasant experience really. Plus, look at the build quality’

(Marshall puts one figure down, and proceeds to smack the other figure against his dressing table several times, with no visible impact made, before psychically pulling off the right leg, although this takes some doing, with Marshall visibly straining)

MM (Briefly out of breath): ‘You see, so easy, shoddy workmanship, they’ll be no end of complaints from customers’. (He composes himself) Anyway Thaddeus, we’re back on the old PR trail are we? Fire away’

(Timothy looks around confused, the cameraman urges him to challenge Marshall over the use of the former 6WF interviewers name, but Timothy hesitantly starts the interview)

TA: ‘What are your views on being entered into the tournament to crown a first ever 6CW TV champion, and of your first round opponent, James McManus?’

MM: ‘A fair question, I am glad 6CW decided to pick you up Jeff, did you ever see that guy they used to have? My god he was awful, just used to go along with anything the subject said, I honestly think you could do a whole interview with him calling him entirely the wrong name and he wouldn’t say one word about it but I digress.’

‘James McManus is a man I know well, as a competitor he’s someone who deserves respect. It’s far from an easy draw, this is a man who’s a former tag team champion in 6WF, a former European champion’

‘Sound familiar?’

‘But that’s where any similarities end, you see James McManus has always been the ‘other guy’, the one in the shadows, you have ‘James McManus – the grandson of Mick McManus’, ‘James McManus – Chaos’ stunt double and punching bag’, ‘James McManus – The Fanatic’s bag carrier’, James McManus – the man without an identity.’

‘But I have an identity, I am the man who makes championships, I brought the European championship to levels it has never been to before or since, it was the title people coveted. Nobody else has fought in world title matches, in elimination chambers, in pay per view main events whilst being European champion. I did. Because of me nobody remembers the 2011 Born in Fire event for anything else other than an ‘urgent PM’ and post match hissy fit, I made sure the European championship match overshadowed that abomination of a title match, it was the most talked about match on the card, the most anticipated match on the card and my god it was the most memorable match on that card.’

‘And I can do the same for the TV title, I am the perfect fit, I have a history of taking a belt from nothing and making it great. They say sometimes the championship makes the man and sometimes the man makes the championship, well I sure as hell make championships, and that’s why 6CW needs me to be the first ever TV champion. When I win the title, and make no mistakes I will, it will instantly become the title people want and it will instantly have a prestige that it wouldn’t do if someone like James McManus won it, a prestige 6CW badly needs’

(Marshall stops and starts to walk out): ‘Anyway that’s my lot, management have booked me in for a massage and pedicure session, I hope it’s better than the last one they organised, I still can’t believe they had no bellini, I had to make do with amaretto, I can’t believe how tight fisted they are round here at times.’

‘Sorry it’s so brief, but you were 20 minutes late, don’t let them drag you down to their level Thaddeus, you’re better than that. (Marshall stops and picks up the figure he broke earlier)There you go, just a little something, my regards to the kids.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:19 pm

Lex Hart wrote:
Lex snaps back
LH: It is pedigree you insubordinate son of a b****. You claim to come from a family that instils fear. I am from a family that set the bar in this business. There is no one better, never has been, never will be and no jumped up no mark can come into my house and claim he’s gonna be the best wrestler to ever walk the planet

Lex shakes his head
LH: No way, no how, not gonna happen!!

*O'Callaghan picks up the mic he dropped earlier, smiling to himself and begins to clap, inducing boos from those in attendance...*

O'Callaghan: "Well done fella, well done indeed. You've managed to make the 8 year old sitting in the cheap seats laugh."

*O'Callaghan approaches Lex, slowly clapping in his face, before turning away and slowly starting to walk round the ring*

O'Callaghan: "Quite the list of 'achievements' you rattled off there as well, even I can't deny you HAD a great career..."

*O'Callaghan stops pacing round the ring, to look Hart directly in the eye*

O'Callaghan: "...but your career is all in the past Lexykins...I'm gonna call you Lexykins as I fancy making you my b1tch...you ok with that?"

*O'Callaghan approaches Hart, so they're almost face to face*

O'Callaghan: You're  the Hulk Hogan of this company...stoically clinging onto when you used to have enough power to rule over creative, book your own feuds and actually be able to conduct a wrestling move beyond a punch. But, Lexykins, what are you now? A mere shadow of the great you once were...you're so over the hill you go to creative now and they just dismiss your ideas and laugh in your face...so over the hill my disabled nan could conduct the RKO better...so over the hill you're reduced to making cheap jokes to get the little kids to still think you're in some way relevant in this company."

*The crowd boo O'Callaghan, as he laughs in the face of Hart*

O'Callaghan: "You claim there's nobody better right now, nobody better in the past and nobody better in the future than you. Well how naive you are Lexykins. I don't claim to be the best wrestler on the planet...oh no fella, I AM THE BEST WRESTLER ON THE PLANET! I am the gold standard, I am the boy wonder, I am the next big thing in 6CW. And I am going to make you tap out at Anarchy."

*O'Callaghan holds his arms aloft*

O'Callaghan: "And there's not a damn thing you will be able to do about it..."

*O'Callaghan drops the mic and begins to walk towards the ropes...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:49 pm

*We return back to the dimly lit corridor where Tim Allen is still waiting with Jack Hurst

TA: As you can see ladies and gentleman we have not moved at all as Jack waits here for his opponent in round one of the TV Title tournament, the man known only as Thunder. It appears his tactic is to lure Thunder out by teasing the man's desire to surprise, and if that fails he is hoping to bait him in with the chance of comic book pun or factoid.

JH: I am looking to place him punder arrest, yes. 

*Allen looks at Hurst, expecting a reaction but it appears Jack was completely serious. He carries on talking to camera

TA: it has been...

*he checks his watch

TA:...two hours. Wait, what? Why have I waited here two hours?! We've missed the Anthony Grace action figure unveiling! My kids won't see me this weekend if I don't bring the toy!

*Off camera one of the staff speaks

SM: I've heard it's got a detachable head...

*Hurst shouts over his shoulder 

JH: Yeah, it connects right into Adamson's a*se the brown nosing Hollywood goit.

*Allen's eyes seem to light up 

TA: Was that a hint of jealousy I heard? 

JH: What? No. Shut up. Kelsey and I both have our own brand of toy

TA: I didn't think 6CW were making one

*Hurst smiles

JH: oh, no, this isn't a 6CW creation. It does have one detached part though, and it's not for kids. 

*Allen looks behind the camera as it shakes from laughter

TA: What, I don't get it?

JH: I'm guessing you haven't "got it" since the woman who popped out one of your ugly kids saw their faces and vowed never to let you spread your seed again.  

*Allen looks annoyed, but then resigned

TA: Did Lois speak to you?

JH: Lois? 

*Hurst speaks louder

JH: What kind of 'man' dates a woman called Lois

*Allen goes to reply but Hurst puts a finger on his lips and is looking around again. After half a minute he gives up

JH: Damn, I didn't think he could resist a Superman line

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 2:35 pm

The scene opens backstage at Wembley Stadium as a limo pulls up in to view. The door swings open and an usually sharply dressed Jimmy Phillips emerges. He removes his aviator sunglasses as Tim Allen strolls in to view microphone in hand

TA: Jimmy, an unexpected surprise to see you here. You do realise you’re not on the card?

JP: Tim, first of all how dare you just approach The Talent like that, you’re lucky I don’t drop you right here boy. Secondly, of course I know I’m not on the card. Mr Jones has shown what a great leader he is by giving me a bye in to the next round, after all, it wouldn’t really be fair for me to end somebodies tournament before it had even begun now would it?

No the reason I’m here is because as your future TV Champion, I need to check out exactly what I’m up against, not that it even matters as the most gifted and naturally superior athlete and wrestler in this god damned company

TA: I think some of the current roster might have something to say about that

JP: Let them, and I’ll give them each a first hand reason as to why I am The Talent and the future of this company

TA: Still, a bold statement

JP: Tim, these next couple of months I’m going to show everybody.......I don’t aspire to be a champion, champions aspire to be me. This isn’t going to be anything like that year of The Talent BS that those idiotic fans lapped up, no, this is going to be dominance like you’ve never seen before. This is The Talent, the alpha male.......the next 6CW TV.....Champion. Now get out of my way or this will be the last interview you ever conduct

Phillips put his sunglasses back on, buttons up his suit jacket and walks out of shot in to the arena

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 15 Apr 2016, 12:10 am

We return to the live feed with a highlights package showcasing the closing segments of the 6CW Tag Team Titles match as Austin Stevens spears Mike Hill through the ropes. As Hokori starts to lock in the armbar submission hold, he looks venerable as Steel strikes hitting the Bladecutter to capture the titles. The final shot shows Hokori and Austin Stevens squaring up to each other as the video abruptly ends...

Christy James is stood with the exacerbated, bitter figure of Hokori who showcases the physical toll of the match as he holds his taped up knuckles looking clearly aggravated.

“217, do you know what significance that number holds in the history of 6CW Christie?”

“217 is the amount of days The Forgotten collectively head the tag-team championships and if my math is correct here, it means we surpassed some of the greatest tag teams that ever stepped foot in this company by holding the second ever longest title reign in the history of 6CW! We proved week-in, week-out why we are the apex of the tag team division but you know what? This means f*** all now and it’s all thanks to you Austin Stevens!”

“For months viewers, commentators and f*** even fans could spot that we were having problems, but could you? No, you are an egotistical, self-centred b**** who only cares about the damage you can inflict on others”

“It doesn’t bother me that every third word is a swear filter with you, you could have easily used this tag team or even this stable as stepping stone to move onto bigger and better things but your attitude, your mindset, hell even your drinking will always mean you are in the right box, but always in the wrong corner”

Pushing for time, Christy James asks for thoughts on the draw of the TV Title Special and the possibility of drawing Austin Stevens at a later date.

“I’m not going to lie Christy, with everything that has gone on, I haven’t given it much thought... Austin Stevens, I know I have your attention here... If our paths cross in this tournament, you know I’m already the voice inside your head, you know I’m coming for you and I promise you this...You may have worked your way into 6CW but it’s going to be an even harder fall on your way back down.

Looking intense, Hokori pushes the camera from out of his face and storms off to close the segment.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:59 pm

On the other side of the arena from, where Jack Hurst is waiting for Thunder. Charlotte Gray is standing by with the Oncoming Storm. Thunder stands ready, carrying under his arm several posters.

Charlotte
I’m here with Thunder and there’s one thing everyone wants’ to talk about right now, the TV championship. So, Thunder, what’s you take on all this?

Thunder
Can we come back to that? I’d like to wait a few moments before talking about that, there’s someone coming I’d like to hear what I have to say.

Thunder and Charlotte stand for a moment as though unsure where to go with the conversation.

Thunder
Yeah, we don’t have the same dynamic that I have with Timmy do we?

Charlotte shakes her head in agreement.

Charlotte
So, um what’s with the posters?

Thunder
These? Their to decorate mine and Robins apartments in the champions heads.

Charlotte looks at him confused.

Thunder
‘Cause after their attack at Aftermath, clearly we’re living rent free…in…there…heads………no?

A small breeze runs through taking with it a tumble weed.

???
I’m here so, do you want?

Michael Jones walks in to the shot and both Thunder and Charlotte breath a sigh of relief. Thunder steps to Jones, while Charlotte takes a step back and gets the microphone between the two.

Thunder
I asked you here Michael so, I can say what I have to say like a man, to your face.

Jones
I think that’s the first time you’ve ever called me by name.

Thunder
I wouldn’t be too pleased about that, I still call Robin, Nightwing. See I nickname those I have respect for, like Joshy boy. I used to call you Jonesy or Bones, nicknames, ‘cause while I didn’t like you, I had some respect for you, you lost all of my respect at Aftermath.

Jones
I don’t know why, I created a new title for the fans you say you represent. I dissembled the hardcore division and the Forgotten.

Thunder
And yet, you still protect your ass kissers, there’s just less of them. You didn’t dissemble the Forgotten, they walked out on you. Those still loyally kissing your butt, like Phillips are still being protected. You created a new championship and we’re meant to be grateful? Let’s see, the biggest pay per view of the year is coming up and crowning a new champion will increase buy rate numbers so, it’s either about making money or it’s about ensuring the highest number of viewers for whatever underhanded dirty thing you have planned. As for closing the book on the hardcore division, that just the meanest thing you’ve done. In the hardcore division you had monsters and crazies that you’ve now peed off and unleashed on everyone else…

Thunder seems to get extremely distracted looking off down the hallway. As Jones goes to respond to Thunder’s accusations, Thunder raises his hand cutting him off.

Thunder
Someone’s making bad references…and it’s not me.

Thunder continues to look down the hallway as though trying to find the source of the bad references.

Jone
You say, I protect those who kiss my rear, that’s not true. I have also protected those I want to step in line, or have you not noticed that your first round match is with the weaker half of the Arrows?

Thunder stops looking down the hall, his head seems to snap around to look Jones in the eye.

Thunder
There is no weak half to the Arrows. Both are good men and I don’t like the way your temptress is trying to corrupt the purest member of this roster. Jacks, a good man and a better wrestler. Tonight, tomorrow, next week and even yesterday he, takes all of us to our limits. Call the rabid dog in heels off.

Jones laughs and smiles at Thunder, the two stand staring at each other before, Thunder shakes his head.

Thunder
I can’t take it, I need to find the source of the bad references.

Thunder turns on the spot and heads down the hallway. The camera pans around to show Jones and Charlotte a little baffled by Thunder. The scene fades to black and opens again as Thunder nears Jack and Timmy. Thunder holds his head as though in pain. He stops around the corner, Thunder over hears the Superman line and pulls a face of extreme pain. Thunder composes himself before stepping around the corner.

Thunder
You know if you wanted to talk Jack, you could have just called. For the record, I’m not a fan of Superman.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 15 Apr 2016, 9:25 pm

*“Ain’t no Stopping Me” blasts out around the arena as Cameron Faith strolls onto the stage to a torrent of abuse. He is quickly followed by an attractive brunette in a trouser suit holding a microphone. She stands in front of Faith who is stood absent mindedly admiring the UK Championship belt over his shoulder*

*Cough Cough*

PH: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Pauline Hayden and I am Cameron Faiths personal Media Manager. Cameron Faith is a champion of true standing in the community, he is a beacon of hope to millions and a role model to the millions of less affluent in the United Kingdom. Cameron Faith has shown each and every one of you has failed to achieve something with your lives not because of your post code or class but because of your lack of imagination, creativity and of course talent.

*Faith nods in agreement in the background as the abuse picks up again*

My client has proven in the last few weeks that he is pinnacle of this business. His name value alone means that matches are moved up the card to main event status. When my client steps foot in this ring and wrestles he creates art, just look at the critical acclaim received for his last two matches.

However despite Cameron Faith already achieving a level of greatness as a worldwide fashion Icon, artist and of course wrester that very few have even dared to dream of it seems that he is still not appreciated and treated with respect his ability deserves.

It’s bad enough that the likes of Robin Reborn and Jimmy Phillips have been giving byes over your current UK Champion for the upcoming TV Title tournament but the fact that my client has lower himself to face a no name talent like Keith Leonein round one is an absolute disgrace. Almost as much of a disgrace that my client has been relegated from main event to match seven.

*Faith walks forward and stand next to his Media manager patting the belt on his shoulder as the crowd erupt into a Leone chant*

HA: The don’t come more popular than Keith Leone around these parts

PH: Pitting Keith Leone against a true champion like Cameron Faith is no better than my client facing one of thousands fat wannabees sitting in this crowd. My client is a marquee star and as such I expect that going forward he will only be in marquee matches against the very best of opponents.

HA: Keith Leone is one the greatest EVER, if Faith wants people to believe in the hype then these are the matches he needs to shine. Not that anyone could lile up to his own hype.

HE: Please, Keith Leones only been as successful as has because he didn’t have to face Cameron.

Faith. This Kid is the future, he’s like the garlic bread of wrestling.

HA: Cameron Faith is about to get taught a real important lesson about levels, and I for one can’t wait.

*Pauline Hayden turns around to a chorus of booos as she follows Faith who walks out through the curtain to the backstage area with the UK championship belt raised above his head*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:22 pm

Mike Masters is shown backstage talking to a backstage crew member. The crew member is a woman who can be seen giggling as Mike Masters just smirks along. Timothy Allen then appears and slowly walks over to Masters for an interview, but then Masters quickly looks over his corner and notices Timothy Allen.

MM: Woah woah woah you creep, this ain't the time or the place.

TA: Sorry, it's my duty. I've just been asked by 6CW management...

MM: I don't care. Look at me Timmy, I'm busy. I mean come on, you came at the worst possible time, can't you see who I'm talking to? Look at this stunner...

TA: Erm Mike...*points behind him*

*Masters looks back over his shoulder and sees the backstage crew member has left. She left as soon as Timothy Allen interrupted her talk with Masters*

MM: Right...right of course she's gone. Your old wrinkled self comes along and of course the pretty lady runs away. What's the matter with you Timmy!

TA: I'm sorry, I...

MM: You know we were in the middle of arranging a little something after the show.

TA: No I didn't. All I wanted was a quick interview.

MM: Oh let me guess. You're gonna ask me about how I lost again right, this time again to Keith Leone. That guy is just a right nuisance isn't he, he's just always there to be stab in my wound. He's just always a thorne in my side. You see, I didn't respect the guy at first, I mean why should I. I thought he came back to 6CW to steal the limelight from the future stars of this company like myself. But I then realised...he's still got it, and I respect that.

TA: Well I actually wanted to ask you about the upcoming TV title tournament and your opening match against Steel.

MM: This TV title tournament intrigues me Timmy. A TV title, a man that defends the title week in week out. He's always on TV. He's always the man for the moment. I fit all of this. Look at this face Timmy, look at this gorgeous masterful face. This face belongs on TV every damn week. Then look at me in the ring, I am the show off you hear me, I've been wrestling rings around these fools for years now, this title just belongs to me. I plan to go into this tournament and win. No one is gonna stop me, not even Steel. We've not met eachother in the ring before one on one, but I've heard a lot of stuff about him. He's spoken of highly around this place, trust me I hear the young guys talking about him even though they should be talking about me, but whatever. I'm not gonna let this so called legendary status get in the way of my destiny, my destiny to become the TV champion. Hashtag, show...off.

*Masters looks over to the cameraman*

MM: You got that? Good.

Masters gives a stern look at Timothy Allen before walking away as Timothy Allen closes the interview.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 17 Apr 2016, 9:41 pm

*The Show cuts to the backstage area of 6CW home, Wembley arena. The camera reveals a long, dark and cold looking corridor deep within the confines of the arena. The only light to see down the corridor is a dull, flickering light on the ceiling which offers very little warmth and light. The camera then picks up the brooding, tall and calculating figure of Aaron Heath. Heath is nonchalantly leaning against the cracked painted white wall, his eyes staring into outer space almost as he watches the light on the ceiling flickering on and off. He is wearing a pair of turquoise wrestling boots, black Warrior shorts and his official Honeybadger merchandise shirt with the words "It begins with me" plastered on the black fabric. A slovenly Aaron Heath looks remotely disinterested as the camera finally reaches him as he continues to be lost in a world of his own thoughts and feelings. Suddenly, lowering his Head, a cunning smile flashes creeps across his face as he stares into the camera, his piercing blue eyes staring uncomfortably into the camera. A few seconds later, Heath scratches his chin before exhaling deeply and speaking intensly into the camera.

Heath : Jack… Perfect Jack. I don't think we have been formally introduced... you see I'm Aaron Heath, and if you didn't realise, I'm kind of a big deal around here. But I know plenty about you Jack and I can already tell you have got me all wrong. But, I can understand why you have presumably gravely misunderstand me. See, I know all about Perfect Jack your history and your accomplishments and I all know about that team you have got going... But, despite that, I can already tell that I have more guts and I'm smarter than you, Jack. Don’t let that embarrass you, I mean, I have always been smarter than anyone. From day one, I have been smarter than all these fans in the 6CW universe. You're just another one on the production line, and I can already feel your feer and anxiety building, you fear the prophet of doom that stands right in-front of your very eyes.

*Heath maintains the stern look, before evilly chuckling to himself as he shakes his head before speaking once more as the crowd loudly taunts and boos from the arena which can be audible on the camera.*

Heath: I deserve more respect from you people… you see, right now in this very country you people are more than happy to sit on your backsides and leech from the pockets of your peers. Those in the cheap seats, all the way in the back of the arena… how much did you rob and liberate from the supermarket… the garage, alcohol shop or your neighbour’s house across the street? People like me run the streets and any insubordination is greatly excluded in a vision of my future. The future belongs to Aaron Heath. See, these sort of people fill all of our lives one way or another and Perfect Jack belongs in this category of leeches. In my vision, Leeches such as Perfect Jack are non-existent. They fall into mediocrity where they belong. Underneath me and beneath my boot.

Heath: Your inclusion in this TV title tournament,  doesn't give you the ego boost you so crave. It doesn't give you a right to lay siege to a TV title you presume you deserve. Consider tonight your Cinderella ball, a fairy-tale… because that’s all your career has been up to this point. A fairy-tale. And come midnight, the fairy-tale will come to an end. And when that end comes Perfect Jack, people like me will be there. People like me who crush the weak. Crush those who’s fairy-tale come to an end and suck the life out of them to strengthen our own agenda’s. And then what? What does Perfect Jack do then? He goes home. He goes back home and see's people like me representing a corporation through the TV title. You know, it has a good ring to it... Aaron Heath 6CW TV Champion... imagine it.

Heath: What separates me and this so called perceived Perfect wrestler is that in my world right now… I'm on different level to Perfect Jack. I have always been perfect and will continue to be perfect. Perfect Jack needs you people to remind him that he is perfect… he is a leach. He is a man so satisfied with people boosting his ego, he feeds on it and excels. I will continue to explain to you people why I don’t need to be defined you people. Let me explain to you people why this is the case. Four different characteristics which separate me and Perfect Jack as athletes and human beings in general… Greatness. Dignity. Courage and respect. Perfect Jack has none of these traits. Jack, you have already disgraced the 6CW name by naming and stating yourself as perfect. This company already has someone perfect... and you're looking right at him. I'm perfect in every way. I'm the prophet... and you will realise this.

Heath: You see Jack,  Great Britain, the United States and indeed all over the world, these people need a hero. And from day one, I have filled that role. I have vanquished all those that have opposed me and I'm the greatest rookie this company has even seen. I'm the ideal success story and a worldwide success story. Starting from a struggling family with humble beginnings becoming independently strong and finally a world renowned prophet. I am the single reason in professional wrestling that you people can look up to and idolise. Perfect Jack and I are in different leagues and that self-perceived perfect one couldn't lace my god-damn boots.

*Heath angrily points a finger at himself and continues to spout out his verbal tirade filled with evil intentions as the audience continue to hang on his every word.*

Heath: The world of professional wrestling has never seen a greater role model than me. The TV title will be a fitting reward resting on a shoulder of man that has said everything he has meant and backed it up twofold. That honour deserves to be resting on a shoulder of a man who is renowned world over as a wrestling hero. That recognition deserves to be placed on a shoulder of a man who by all counts should be idolised by the next generation. The TV title doesn't deserve to be draped over the shoulder of a man who lies to this world by claiming he's perfect... you know it and I know it jack, that is a lie. You pass yourself off as this man who can do no wrong and that everything you do turns to gold when in reality you suck the life from this company with your lies, like a leech. That’s why the fans love you, Jack… you’re a leech just like them. They easily associate themselves with you because like you, they have crawled from the sewers.

Heath: But what separates prophets of this company and wrestlers such as yourself is the fact that you choose battle on despite your shortcomings… you can’t cross that divide to bring your a career to a close because you’re scared those fans won’t cheer your name and remember you. You have become everything you hate and what you hate is being a loser. Every society loves a valiant loser… and you are the valiant loser, Jack. Regardless of the results, you will still be welcomed for your plucky efforts. And the sad reality is, that those fans and our world will still treat you with respect for your accomplishments and you could still put zero effort in… Pathetic. Perfect Jack I’m going to beat you. Infact I’m going to destroy you Perfect Jack. A man with zero integrity cannot and will not push this company into the future and beyond. This company needs a man who is the true hero of this world. A man who is recognisable in the smallest places in the world. 6CW doesn't need another fraud and fallen idol.  

Heath: Tonight, I'm going to prove to the world that my word will be spread across all of social media and worldwide media through my first step to coronation. I want that title so I can begin my era and the world will not shy away from that fact or hide from it. Perfect Jack, you stand in my way.. You’re a marked man, Jack. Tonight, I’m going to start taking your world away piece by painful piece. I’m going to end this sycophantic, warped and deluded belief that you are perfect to yourself and these people. These people deserve a man who can carry this company and has the facts and prowess to back it up. Tonight Perfect Jack, your perfect world is going to be coming to crashing down all around you.

Heath: I realised a long time back, that you need to stop listening to these people who tell you the world is yours. The world belongs to people like me who are not afraid of failure. People like me make this world spin and you people are simply pawns in the grand scheme of things. Because you are all afraid of failure. You all keep listening to your fairy tales and seeing the world through rose tinted spectacles. That’s fine by me, I will keep being successful. You people can listen to people like Perfect Jack and believe his lies... but my followers will know who is true and just.

Heath: You might never of heard me say this Jack, but I have said from day one, I have never been scared of failure. And I have never failed. I have succeeded in everything but one thing, and that is global domination. I will not rest until the entire world is a believer in Aaron Heath, I'm the prophet of 6CW. False idols and compulsive liars have no right in my world and my kingdom. You are going to be swallowed into a world of despair and torture as I begin my ascent to the biggest coup in 6CW as I rescue a world and a company through the TV title and social media . Either be part of my revolution or die on your sword of delusion.

*With that Heath glares into the camera before putting a hand through his hair as a slimy smile crosses his lips as the fans begin to become restless and continue to boo however some fans cheer wildly for their prophet and leader. The scene slowly fades away leaving Heath resting against the wall, once again staring into the light, lost in his thoughts with what could be said to have a lot on his mind as the scene finally slips away to a commercial break.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 17 Apr 2016, 10:45 pm

The scene opens with Perfect Jack entering the arena in a signature black suit, he is followed by a young 6CW fan who has some merchandise and a pen in hand.

Fan: Excuse me Mr Perfect Jack sir, will you sign this photo of you and this evenings show programme.

PJ: Sure, hand it here.

The young fan brimming with excitement hands Jack over the merchandise. Jack signs the picture and programme and hands it back.

Fan: Thank you so much, thank you thank you thank you. I appreciate it very much.

The fan begins to walk away with a zip in his step before Perfect Jack speaks again but with an aggressive tone.

PJ: Hey hey hey come back here.

The fan's excitement has quickly turned into nervousness.

Fan: Yes Perfect Jack?

PJ: Cough up. My signature doesn't come free you know.

The fans chin and bottom lip starts to quiver with sadness. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the last few pennies he has.

Fan: I...I...I...this is all i have left.

PJ: That all you got? Get out of here punk, a cheapskate like the rest of them. If i see that picture and programme on eBay I'll know it's you and I'll be back.

The young fan quickly escapes with his items as Jack turns around to walk towards to locker room area when he is confronted by 6cw reporter Timothy Allen.

TA: How can you be so callous towards a young 6CW fan like that? A fan of yours none the less.

PJ: How can I be? I'll tell you why I can do stuff like that. My name is Perfect Jack, one half of 6CWs greatest tag team, Perfect Execution. My signature is worth millions, and do you know what that chump was probably going to do? Sell it on eBay for a quick profit. Just like all the rest of those chumps and scroungers in this arena tonight. My signature is for signing multi-million pound deals, not some clowns photo of me and an event programme. Although, the photo was a good one, really captured how Perfect I really am. Maybe I should pick one up for the office at home. Would go nicely next to my replica 6CW World title.

TA: Well that being said, you face Aaron Heath tonight in round one of the 6CW TV Title tournament, I assume you have seen what has said earlier this week?

PJ: Of course I have, don't be so naive Timothy, don't be like everyone else in this arena, naive to the idea that they are better than me. Nobody is better than perfection. I know what he's said, he's just like the rest, those who say I am a fraud and a failure. How dare he have the audacity to say that. Where are his world titles? Where are his tag team titles? Where Timothy? Where?

Timothy stutters as he tries to reply and Perfect Jack cuts him off.

PJ: Exactly. No where to be found. None can compare to the records and statistics of me. Nobody. Nobody then, nobody now and nobody in the future. I am Perfect, and Aaron, you can't beat Perfection.

Perfect Jack walks off as the scene ends.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 18 Apr 2016, 2:10 pm

(A long black car pulls up in the car park of the 6CW arena, with Charlotte Grey waiting. Crime Lord steps out of the back of the car and Charlotte tries to intercept him before he can reach the arena doors.)

CG- Crime Lord, you managed to retain your title you must be happy?

(Crime Lord keeps walking, ignoring Charlotte's appeals for an interview.)

CG- Come on, you must have something to say about the attack following the match from Conor Anderson?

(Crime Lord continues to ignore Charlotte.)

CG- Has Mr. Jones won?

(Crime Lord suddenly stops and turns to Charlotte.)

CL- Won? Mr. Jones hasn't even dealt a blow yet in this battle Charlotte. Any way you measure it, I am winning. I am stood here still 6CW International Champion. That's despite Jones putting me in a match with five other people. Five other people with just as good a chance of winning as I did. The odds were against me. I still won. That wasn't enough though, Jones knew just how good I am so not only did he put me in a match to severely harm my chances of being champion he had to set his lap dog on me. Now Jimmy Phillips, how pathetic do you have to be that despite all the times Jones has ignored you, has overlooked you, has turned to people like me instead. How worthless do you have to be to still do his every bidding. He was throwing you to the wolves Phillips. You never had a chance. He was desperate and turned to the only man still stupid enough to think Jones' had anything worth to say, the only person thick enough to go out there and follow his instructions. And despite having a target on my back...I STILL won the match! Jones actually saw this happening as well, he realises now what he's missing, because he had Anderson's attack planned. Think about that Jimmy...he was so certain you'd fail he already had a plan in place for when I won.

Yet Jimmy Phillips has been awarded with a bye in the TV Title competition. This is why Jones and I were never going to work out. How can he in all seriousness reward such mediocrity. Phillips had one job, to stop just one man in a five person match winning the title and he failed miserably. This is worth a reward? Jones is crazy if he thinks he can control 6CW with that kind of attitude. If I was Jones, Phillips would have been fired right now or at the very least being put in matches more worthy of his level. Perhaps 6CW's crèche is full? 

Let me get this straight Charlotte, Jones has not won anything. The last smart thing he did was bring me in to 6CW. Since then he's made blunder after blunder, mistake after mistake until we are where we are now. He's turned his greatest asset against him. Forget Mike Masters, forget Tyson Armstrong, forget Jimmy Phillips or Joshua. The Forgotten and Jones had one real quality and it was me. That's why I'm 6CW International Champion, that's why I came THIS close to winning the Gateway to Glory match, that's why I'm going to win this whole damn competition and become 6CW TV Champion to add to my collection. Jones could have done this all with me, he could be sailing happy to total domination. Instead he was short-sighted and thought he could abuse and control me. I'm not a pawn, I'm the king. I'm not some tool to be used by others, I make the rules, I decide what to do and every one who wants to stay healthy has to go along with that. Jones kept pushing me, I warned him time after time. Now he's got a very dangerous enemy. He's already thrown Phillips at me and shown just how out of depth his pawns are. Next up on his list of gullible, desperate minions is Conor Anderson.

CG- Are you not even a bit scared of Conor Anderson? A former convict, he's got a very impressive record.

CL- I don't know if you've ever noticed my name Charlotte. I am the Lord of Crime. I'm not going to be impressed with some little boy crying about being set up and having to deal with prison. I've met enough people like him in my time and I've not got any time for them. If they can't handle it, they can get out. The same is true here in 6CW. I think we'll see the mask ripped off of Anderson soon enough. I don't think he's got the guts, the balls or the brains to last one day. He's fallen for Jones' shtick and Jones has fed him to me. Jones probably thinks he's being very clever, that Anderson is some sort of new generation. However I'm not done yet, I didn't need Jones or the Forgotten and I'm not going to take Anderson lying down. If he wants to be stupid enough to take me on, then he's going to have a very short stay here in 6CW. Maybe that can be a new story for me to cry about. The "injustice" of thinking himself capable of taking down the Iron Man. I am 6CW's greatest superstar right now. I am the 6CW International Champion, probably the only champion whose actively making their championship more valuable. This title is better for me having held it.

CG- Do you think you'll be able to win the TV Title? Surely Jones and Anderson are going to make sure that doesn't happen?

CL- You mean like they tried to make sure I wasn't the 6CW International Champion anymore? How well did that work out for them? Pretty poorly I think you'll find. Jones talks a big game, he acts as if everything is so managed and controlled. The truth is the world is spinning around Jones and he's just all talk, pretending he has a clue what is going on and just desperately trying to keep up as the real talent keeps on moving without him. He's managed to make some pretty bad enemies and I'm not one to be stopped. First I'm going to win this tournament, I'll have two championships to my name. Maybe then I'll go after Joshua or Liam Wood, two more of Jones' lackeys. Maybe I'll take their world title and I'll watch The Forgotten crumble around me. Then I'm going for Jones and I'll show why he shouldn't get involved with somebody who beats people up for a living, a person who enjoys hurting others. Jones may have managed to fight off the "angels" of 6CW like Keith Leone, Mike Masters and Anthony Grace. But he's never faced anybody as ruthless or unforgiving as me. I'm a BAD GUY. I don't think Jones knows how to fight that.

(Crime Lord walks off from Charlotte.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 18 Apr 2016, 2:50 pm

As O'Callaghan walks towards the ropes Lex drops to a knee and starts to snore before jumping up energetically

LH: Sorry. I dozed off standing up. Its a party trick I've developed over the years when faced with the wrestling 101 comebacks that you' newbies' throw at the people that I will refer to as 'The Legends'

Do you get given a tick sheet coming out of training and told that you're not a proper wrestler until you've done A to Z?

O'Callaghan scowls

LH: Because that's what it comes down to really, doesn't it. All your words, all your claims. It's all hypothetical. It's all about what you're going to be, what you're going to do

But deep down. I see that there is a nervousness in you. A self doubt just poking around in the back of your brain, a nagging feeling that you can't shake, an itch you can't scratch

Because despite all the big words, all the hours in the gym, all the knowing looks from the people in the business. You are just words and promises until you step into this ring against somebody that really knows what this business is all about

This is the big leagues son.

THIS IS 6CW

You wanna lay claim to being the best, FINE. But now you've gotta back up those words

Lex throws the mic to the floor and rolls from the ring. The pair trashtalk as Lex backs up the ramp

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 4:51 pm

*As Thunder makes his Superman quip, Hurst smiles widely

JH: I told you, Allen, I told you this would work. All I had to do was ramble about superheroes and he wouldn't be able to resist.

*Hurst turns to Thunder

JH: Ironman then, that guy looks a real tool. I've heard even Scope have distanced themselves from Robert Downey Jr.

*Allen looks directly past the lens and mouths "Should we cut this?"

JH: But I'm not the one who wants to speak to you. The dear young lady does

*Heels start tip tapping against the corridor floor

JH: She seems to think a reminder of who she is will be vital to your attitude tonight

*Kelsey appears at Jack's arm. Plants a kiss on her hand and strokes it across Thunder's cheek before she pulls Hurst away and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down