The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results

2 posters

Go down

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results Empty Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 7:23 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to a special TV Tournament edition of 6CW Anarchy, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

What a show we have already witnessed exclusively on the 6CW network. For those not fortunate to have seen the action so far to make sure you never miss out again subscription can be obtained for only £7.99 a month. But as a sneak peek let’s take a look at what went down earlier tonight

A highlight package plays showing Hokori, Austin Stevens and Conor Anderson picking up victories

HE: It has been a great night so far, a real testament to the ingenuity and vision of Mr Jones. He saw the opportunity this tournament would create, despite some of the negativity aimed at him he persevered and nobody can argue that he was right

Again…

Harold shakes his head

HA: We have a long night ahead of us Henry. Let’s not fall out already. We have seen some great matches and there is plenty more to come. I will hold my judgement until another night. Jones has a long way to go before he can convince anyone that every decision he makes isn’t just to line his pockets

HE: He gets rich and we get the most exciting, progressive wrestling company in the world. Listen to these fans; tell me he’s not plugged into what they want

The fans are going crazy, the noise is deafening

HE: Hold that thought Harold. We are going backstage to hear from the owner of 6CW. The man we should all thank for providing all of this which we take for granted

Harold shakes his head

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results Empty Re: Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 7:24 pm

*The feed cuts backstage where Mr Jones is standing in front of a huge 6CW backdrop. He smiles and opens his arms wide

MJ: Welcome to a special edition of 6CW Anarchy where my brainchild, the Television Title Tournament will take precedence over all else.
Tonight we take our first steps in crowning the vacant 6CW TV title, with some of the world's finest competitors facing off one on one all to inch closer to an opportunity of winning the championship at the biggest show of the year; Night of Glory.

*Jones smiles as he actually gets a cheer from the crowd. He relaxes his pose

MJ: And with Night of Glory in mind, we at 6CW would like to announce the theme tune for Night of Glory 2016.

*Guitar strings echo in the background and the song kicks in

MJ: The soundtrack to Night of Glory...Could Have Been Me by England's very own The Struts!

*The song plays as the crowd cheer

MJ: And with that news announced, let's continue to find out who will make history tonight in round one of the TV title tournament!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results Empty Re: Monday 18th April - 6CW Anarchy - LIVE results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 7:51 pm

Match Four
Scorpion vs Dicey Reilly

Back at ringside

HA: Welcome once again to the viewers on our regular transmission. You have missed some action already but all the highlights can be seen exclusively on the 6CW network. Yours for a monthly price of £7.99. Sign up now for a free Anthony Grace car sticker

HE: Are you trying to put people off?

HA: I’m just reading the script Henry. You would do well to refer to it sometimes as well

The bell rings and the ring announcer starts his introductions. Scorpion stands alone in the ring waiting for his opponent

HE: The former 6WF star has had an inauspicious start to his 6CW career, hardly setting the world alight but there are signs the old fire still burns

HA: Scorpion has confused a lot of people lately. He is presenting signs of an almost fractured personality. There have been a number of out of character promos and his in ring performances have been up and down to say the least

HE: He is finding his feet again Harold. Give him time; he will rise to the top once more

HA: Well tonight is a great opportunity to prove himself. Making a statement against a 6CW legend and progressing into the next round will be a great way to show all the non-believers

The question is what mood is Dicey in tonight?

HE: You mean is he drunk or sober?

“Born to Fight” hits and the crowd go nuts but there is no sign of Dicey

HA: What’s going on Henry, Dicey should be on his way out here

HE: Hopefully he got sense and stayed in Ireland with the rest of the drunks

The ref is looking around confused and walks over to the officials at ring side and asks them what to do just then “Riot” blasts out over the arena and Mr Jones walks out to abuse from the crowd

HE: These people need to show some respect, Mr Jones is the owner of this great company and without him there is no 6CW

Mr Jones storms into the ring and grabs a mic off the announcer

MJ: I am only going to say this once you drunken son of a bi*ch, you get your a** down to this ring and you fight or you will be back on the sh*t heap where we found you

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HA: The boss means business

“Born to Fight” hits again and this time Dicey walks out on the stage with a big grin on his face to a huge pop from the crowd, he strolls down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope, he walks over to Mr Jones and stares into his face

Dicey: Who the f**k are you to tell me what to do

MJ: I am the owner of this company.....I am the man that pays the bills.....I AM the man who owns YOU (Crowd boo louder), you are nothing without me or this company, I made this Tournament for guys like you because I am a fair man, the Xtreme title had to go and I wanted you and Engel and Cerberus to have a chance at being real wrestlers for a change

Dicey smirks at Jones and looks at Scorpion who is leaning against the turnbuckle

Dicey: I don’t give a sh*t about you or your little tournament or even that little sell out Engel, you screwed us all over at Day of Reckoning, you screwed the people over, they wanted a figh...

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT

Dicey: A fight and you denied them what they wanted, you denied us what we wanted, and so now I am denying you what you want, I will not be fighting that 6WF reject tonight

Crowd: F**K JONES

Dicey: The people have spoken Jonesy, I believe they think like I think, so F**K YOU and shove your tournament up your well licked arse

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HA: WOW

MJ: You can’t do that I own you so if I say you fight then by God you will fight do you hear me

Dicey: Make me

Dicey walks straight towards Jones who backs away and slides under the ropes

Dicey: Look around Jonesy in this ring you have no power, this is my house and I make the rules so I will tell you again.....F**K YOU and your tournament

Dicey walks past and congratulates a confused looking Scorpion before making his way up the ramp whilst Mr Jones stares angrily at him from the far side on the ring

HA: What a way to kick off the show, what is Dicey thinking

HE: Does he even think brother, he has just peed off the one man in the place you don’t want to pee off and he has done it in front of millions of fans and viewers

Dicey raises his arms up in the air as the crowd keep chanting

Crowd: F**K JONES

HA: What next for Dicey though. The XTreme division is no more and he has just thrown away the one chance to show he still has a place in the future of this company. A company that runs through his core. Dicey Reilly is Mr 6CW but what does this mean now?

HE: I don’t care and neither does Mr Jones. Dicey has made his bed. Good riddance

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 8:16 pm

*Thunder is backstage when he is approached by Timothy Allen.

TA: Have you a moment Thunder?

*Thunder glances at him and looks dejected for once.

T: I have many moments Timothy. Magic moments that can make dreams come true. Unfortunately I haven't been able to pull a rabbit out of a hat lately. But it has provided a sense of reality in the fantasy.

TA: You can see clearly........

T: Now the rain has gone? Very much so. The spotlight is shining with my logo but it calls the many rather than the few. Remember my actions in the Gateway to Glory? It proved that I know this fight isn't just about me. Personal gain must be sacrificed for the greater good.

*Allen stares at him for a moment.

TA: And you are happy with that?

*Thunder cracks a brief smile.

T: One breath, one move, one idea. The final moment which shows what kind of a man you are. That's all you need to know.

*He walks down the corridor as Allen watches him go.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:28 pm

Match Five
Geoff Steel vs Mike Masters

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy and what a contest we have in store here for you up next, as the TV Title tournament continues.

HE: Two of 6CW's most popular wrestlers set to go at it, both of them former world champions to boot, this tournament really is bringing out the big guns.

HA: This promises to be a fantastic match-up, the technical wrestling skills of Mike Masters up against the smash-mouth, in your face style of Geoff Steel.

HE: And to think this is a first round match in the tournament, things are only going to get bigger and better!

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into cheers as Mike Masters walks confidently out onto the stage. He strides down the ramp and then slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope, getting to his feet.

HA: Masters had an outstanding match-up against Keith Leone on aftermath, a match which saw him fall just short of getting the win. He will be looking to get over the line this evening, but it'll be one hell of a test up against Steel.

HE: Masters has lost that edge that made him so great, and it's ever since he turned his back on The Forgotten. Perhaps it was them who made him what he was, rather than anything of his own doing.

HA: I think that would be an incredibly harsh way of looking at things, he's come close on several occassions since leaving The Forgotten, up against the very best this company has to offer. That is nothing to be ashamed of.

"Last resort" roars out through the speakers and the crowd's cheering continues as Geoff Steel marches purposefully out through the curtain, his newly-acquired tag team title resting on his right shoulder. Steel then walks down to the ring, climbing up the steel steps and then to the top rope, where he holds the title belt aloft before leaping down and then staring at Masters.

HA: Steel will be riding the crest of a wave having won the tag team titles alongside Mike Hill at Aftermath. He'll be looking to continue that momentum tonight.

HE: Let's see how Steel copes on his own, it's a far different situation when you can't just tag in your partner if things are getting a bit tough.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Steel and Masters lock-up, the tag champ gains a slight advantage only for Masters to rock a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin of Steel before applying an armbar. Geoff Steel spins his way out of it, he clutches Masters in a sleeper hold before nailing an inverted backbreaker. Steel
makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Masters drives the shoulder up off the mat, Steel rolls to his feet and drags Mike Masters towards the corner. Steel then starts stomping away on the head of Masters, before bouncing off the ropes and crashing a knee into the side of the head of the former Forgotten man. Geoff Steel than stands over Masters, waiting for him to rise. Steel boots him in the stomach, nailing a DDT. He covers.

HA: Strong start from Geoff Steel, as I said he's clearly riding the momentum he picked up from Aftermath.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Steel rolls up to his feet, he again goes to work on Masters once more, hitting a number of fist drops into the face. Steel then hauls up Mike Masters, before going for a vertical suplex. Masters blocks it, before lifting Steel into the air and nailing a suplex of his own. The former 6CW world champion rolls to his feet, where Mike Masters meets him with a running forearm smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up, Mike Masters applies a side headlock on Steel, slowly bringing him to his feet. He then whips him out across the ring, on the rebound Masters leaps into the air and takes Steel down with a standing hurracanrana which delights the crowd. Steel staggers up to a vertical base and towards the ropes, but Masters brings him to the centre of the ring, hitting a knee to the stomach followed up with a twisting neckbreaker.

Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Mike Masters waits for Steel to rise, he then lifts him onto his shoulders in position for a Samoan drop only for Steel to drop down the back. Steel quickly lifts a knee up intot he back of Masters, which lurches him over. Steel then smashes the back of Masters’ head into the canvas by grabbing his head and flinging him back firmly. Steel goes to the 2nd rope, hitting a leaping elbow to the face and then covering.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Geoff Steel quickly gets to his feet, he drags Mike Masters towards the ropes, resting his head on the ring apron. He then grabs the legs of Masters, before catapulting him forward, hitting a choke slingshot on the former EWF Champion. Steel then pulls up Masters on the ropes, hitting a spike DDT, bringing Masters back into the ring. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

HA: Steel really taking the attack to Masters here, trying to turn this into the brawling situation which suits his style.

HE: Masters really needs to find a way back into this one, he's been dominated for much of the contest so far.
Steel drags up Masters, he hits a couple of big headbutts that back him into the ropes. Steel then whips Masters out across the ring, he goes for a clothesline but Mike Masters ducks underneath it. He bounces off the ropes...

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

HE: That could be the game-changer he needed!
Geoff Steel gets the shoulder up, Mike Masters drags him to a vertical base where he knocks Steel back with a number of elbow smashes. He then throws Steel into the corner, Masters sprints in, hitting a high-angled dropkick on the former world champion. Steel collapses to the mat and Masters goes to the outside.

Steel rises to his feet, Masters springboards in and connects with the phenomenal forearm. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Masters allows Steel to his feet, he then hits a couple of punches into the abdomen. Masters follows this up with a gutwrench suplex on Geoff Steel.

The tag team champion rolls to his feet and walks straight into a side walk slam by Masters. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Masters gets to his feet and goes to the corner, where he waits for Steel to rise. He then sprints in going for a Lou Thesz press, but Steel counters with a big spinebuster. Masters rolls to his feet and Steel crashes a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Geoff Steel is sharply up to his feet, this time he is waiting for Mike Masters to rise. Masters pulls himself up to his feet, Steel drives a knee into the gut...

HA: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Masters powers the shoulder up. Steel gets to his feet, he then attempts to lock in the Steel Works on Masters but he boots Steel away into the corner, his head crashing into the turnbuckle. Steel stumbles out of the corner, Mike Masters runs past him...

HE: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Ref: 1.......................2........................Kick out!

HA: So close for Masters!

Mike Masters gets up to his feet, he climbs to the top rope where he steadies himself...

HE: Here we go...450 SPLASH!

HA: KNEES UP FROM STEEL!

HE: Masters went high risk and it didn't pay off.

Masters writhes in pain on the canvas, Geoff Steel gets to his feet slowly and drags up Masters...

HA: BLADE CUTTER!

Ref: 1........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's Geoff Steel who wins it, and advances to the next round of the TV Title tournament!

HE: It looked for all the world like Masters was going to win that, he went for a high risk move to finish off Steel and it didn't work, and the newly
crowned tag team champion took advantage of that.

HA: It's been a good few weeks for Steel, who will now want to add another belt to the tag team title that is already around his waist.

HE: That may cause some friction in his team Harold, we all know about Hill's ego.

HA: I'm sure he'd be delighted for his partner, and vice versa if Hill finds himself in that position.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:29 pm

*Back from commercial*

Match Six
Thunder vs Jack Hurst

Back at ringside Jack Hurst stands in the ring and Kelsey Callihan is clapping her latest beau. Hurst is getting a mixed reaction from the crowd

HA: Quite a fall from grace for that man

HE: What do you mean?
Kelsey will propel him onto a whole new level. It’s a family trait to take something struggling and push it to the moon

Hurst looks up at the ramp and readies himself as Heroes are hard to find by Twisted Sister booms out of the speakers. The crowd pop as Thunder pops out through the curtain.

HA: The man who came so close to dethroning the current 6CW champion

HE: But he failed

HA: He showed great heart against huge adversity and then a presence of mind to recognise an opportunity to strike a blow against Mr Jones in the Gateway to Glory by helping Reborn come out victorious

HE: He’s an idiot. A loser. He had a chance to take his moment and he bottled it. Simple as that…

Thunder looks around the arena and smiles, before tapping his heart three times and pointing out into the crowd on his left, then to his right and finally out to the centre, green and red pyros fire off as he does each point.

Thunder walks down the ramp, moving from side to side, tapping the hands of the fans until he reaches the bottom of the ramp.

HA: Thunder understands that personal glory at times needs to be sacrificed for the greater good. His time will come, perhaps in this tournament

HE: He’ll choke again. He hasn’t got the balls to go grab success

Thunder climbs the steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before climbing between the ropes. He climbs up on the second rope in the corner and bows to the crowd, before dropping down and moving to the opposite corner and doing the same. Thunder drops to the mat and the bell rings

Thunder and Jack Hurst circle the ring as the referee signals for the bell. Thunder goes for a lock up but Hurst ducks behind before holding his hand out as if looking at himself in the mirror. Kelsey Callihan claps for Hurst. Thunder shakes his head before circling Hurst again. This time the lock up is successful. Thunder turns it into a headlock on his opponent. Thunder is sent into the ropes as Hurst drops to the mat. Thunder leaps over him and into the ropes on the other side of the ring. Hurst leaps to his feet, but is immediately knocked down by a shoulder block. Kelsey hits the mat in support of Hurst as he climbs to his feet, a smirking Thunder allowing him to get up

HA: There have been some tensions in the 6CW camp in recent weeks but this pair STILL have a mutual respect for each other. It will be interesting to see how this match plays out.

HE: You call the play by play I will be too busy watching Kelsey...

Hurst dusts himself down and the pair touch hands. The self-proclaimed prince charming throws a series of smart jabs to the head of Thunder pushing him back into the corner

HA: Hurst may not be a street fighter but he knows how to throw a good punch. Thunder covering up in the corner as Hurst continues to try and carpet bomb any attempt from Thunder to start an offence.

HE: Kelsey Callihan is very happy with her man in the ring...

Thunder catches the right arm of Hurst under his, followed by the left before hitting a series of head-butts sending Hurst staggering back. Thunder leaps to the middle rope

HA: Thunder wasting no time...DISASTER KICK! But Hurst rolls underneath.

Thunder is facing away from Hurst after the successful dodge of the Disaster kick. Hurst rushes Thunder from behind with a perfectly arched Belly to back suplex into a pin

REF:1

Thunder kicks out and gets up to a knee. As he begins to stand up Hurst measures him up and hits a well-placed running knee to his opponent

HA: That is ruthless. It’s plain to see Hurst wants this win against Thunder.

HE: You can't play Mr. Nice Guy in a tournament like this. Every match is one shot. If you fail you’re out.

Hurst picks Thunder up by his head and looks to keep control of proceedings but is met with a series of European uppercuts as Thunder rallies. Thunder goes for an Irish whip but Hurst reverses and aims a kick to his gut. Thunder catches the kick, Hurst hopping on one leg

HA: ENZIGURI!!

Hurst goes for the cover

REF: 1

Thunder kicks out but Hurst rushes to the head of Thunder applying a chin lock to keep him down

HA: This is a sign of respect from Hurst, he knows and understands the threat that Thunder can be at a vertical base and is trying everything within his power to keep him down.

HE: Kelsey is showing a lot of support here for Hurst, trying to get the crowd behind her man.

HA: I think the fans are behind Thunder at this present time Henry.

Chants for Thunder begin as Hurst continues to apply pressure to the chin of his opponent. The referee checking for consciousness. Thunder begins responding to the fans support, climbing to a knee as Hurst shakes his head and ratchets up the pressure some more

HA: Thunder is channelling the energy of the fans here and looks to be fighting out of this hold.

HE: There's only so far adrenaline will take you Harold...hey look at Kelsey she is giving us a show...

Kelsey climbs up onto the apron and shouts over the referee. Whilst the Referee is occupied Thunder manages to get to his feet, however before he can raise any offence, Hurst grabs him by the hair and slams him backwards into the mat before reapplying the chin lock

CROWD: BOOOOO

HE: Panic over, Kelsey had something in her shoe I believe...

HA: Why don't you go over and take care of her Henry, meanwhile we have a match on our hands and Jack Hurst blatantly cheated there as Thunder was starting to break out of this chin lock. The crowd are showing their displeasure.

Hurst keeps asking the ref to check Thunder as the life seems to be draining from his face. The ref checks the arm

HE: This is it; Thunders TV title dreams up in smoke, Thunder has nothing left.

HA: As always you would be wrong to count Thunder out yet, he answered the referees call as the fans get behind Thunder once again.

CROWD: Let’s Go Thunder!

Thunder gets back up to one knee as Kelsey tells the crowd to be quiet. Hurst desperately tries to cling on to the chin of Thunder. Thunder is up on two feet in a headlock position

HA: ATOMIC DROP!

HE: That was a blatant low blow Harold, your man Thunder is a cheat!

Hurst holds his groin as Thunder builds up a head of steam, running the ropes, and then to the opposite side before hitting Hurst with a huge devastating Clothesline

HA: That damn near took Hurst’s head clean off.

HE: Come on Kelsey do something...

Thunder comes off the ropes with repeated leg drops as the crowd count them.

CROWD: 1....2....3....4....5...

Thunder covers Hurst but Kelsey climbs the apron once again complaining about her foot. The referee walks over to her

HA: SHE'S NOT EVEN IN THE DAMN MATCH!

HE: The official has a duty of care to all those in the arena...come on it was in Jones' new rules regarding safety of its performers and crowd...

HA: Well I would not like to be Kelsey right now, Thunder has his eyes on her.

Thunder points at Kelsey who acts all innocent on the apron as Hurst recovers

HE: Come on Thunder she's a woman...

HA: A woman that can't seem to keep out of his affairs this entire match...

As Thunder argues with Kelsey, Hurst attacks him from behind to the delight of Kelsey. Hurst Irish whips Thunder into the ropes before hitting a sublime dropkick and going for the quick cover

HA: Thunder powers out and Hurst looks increasingly frustrated.

HE: Hurst is stomping a mudhole into Thunder now!

Hurst picks up Thunder by his head and signals he is going to finish it. He throws a series of rights before checking himself in his hand mirror, He goes for the big left hand but Thunder ducks it and hits a huge Bullhammer elbow. Kelsey climbs the apron yet again but this time Thunder is running the ropes and sends her flying

HE: Somebody check on Kelsey!

HA: HUNTERS ARROW!!!

Thunder covers Hurst hooking the leg, the crowd chant with the referee

HA: It’s over!!!! Thunder will progress into the next round of the TV title tournament.

HE: SOMEBODY CHECK ON KELSEY!

Hurst is laid flat on his back. Thunder rolls from the ring and helps Kelsey to her feet. Kelsey is holding her head and she looks surprised as Thunder checks she is ok

HA: What a gent….

HE: Guilt does funny things

Thunder raises his arm in the air and the crowd cheer as he makes his way back up the ramp. Hurst finally rolls from the ring and he and Kelsey slowly make their way to the back

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:30 pm

*Backstage Mr. Jones is in his office speaking loudly on the phone

MJ: Yes. A huge success. Another sell-out crowd. Merchandise sales are up 0.7%. The network has 100,000 new registrations since the announcement of the tournament

*Jones coughs
MJ: 0.7%

*Jones listens intently, his face screwed up, twisting more at every word

MJ: With all due respect. I assure you that represents a sizeable increase in revenue over a short period

The biggest sellers?

I’d have to check the figures but at a guess I’d say Reborn, Thunder, Adamson…

*Jones listens again and shakes his head

MJ: No, none of them are currently champions in 6CW. But that wouldn’t guarantee an increase in sales. Look at Austin Stevens; we can’t give away his t-shirts

*Jones scowls
MJ: No, this isn’t a laughing matter. I appreciate the repercussions of not sustaining a certain level of profit in 6CW. I have every confidence that the changes I have implemented will result in even more fans coming to events, sales of merchandise will continue to grow exponentially

I am not concerned and neither should you be

*Jones nods and smiles through gritted teeth

MJ: Yes. On time as always. You have my word

*Jones slams the phone down as the scene returns to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:30 pm

Match Seven
Cerberus vs Mike Hill

Back at ringside once again we see Harold and Henry Lloyd who introduce out next match

HA: The next two fighters we'll see tonight are joining us after very different experiences at Aftermath...One man lifting gold while the other having it taken away!

The crowd cheer as The Next Big Thing by 1208 blasts from the speakers and a confident Mike Hill bursts through the curtain to the enjoyment of the crowd. He plays up to the fans for a bit on the stage before making his way down, tagging the hands of the people in the front row before rolling in to the ring and handing the referee his tag team title

HA: Last time out we saw this man become the tag team champion with his partner Geoff Steel as they beat competition from The Megastars and former Champions The Forgotten!

HE: Proof that ANYTHING can happen...Hill and Steel are washed up but they've shown that team work can make up for this fact!

HA: Oh will you behave? Mike Hill and Geoff Steel are two of the men who helped make this business what it is today and they had what it took to become the tag team champions!

Hill stands tall in the ring as the instrumental of Haunted by Disturbed begins to play causing the cheers to turn to boos from the fans who rain down abuse at the stage as Cerberus walks out.

HA: The former Xtreme Champion now fighting in a tournament for the belt that will be replacing the one that he held! Do you think there will be part of him that would expect to be straight through to the final seeing as he never lost the Xtreme Championship?

HE: Not at all...Not only is Cerberus a champion with dignity he's also a man who enjoys the fight...he'll enjoy making quick work of Mike Hill here tonight before moving on to the next round!

Cerberus makes it to the ring as the lights return to normal and the former champion looks across the ring at Mike Hill, the pair lock eyes, neither looking away.

HE: Mike Hill needs to realise the battle he's about to be in...6 foot 9...275lbs...to say Cerberus has the advantage is an understatement!

HA: Mike Hill isn't a man who backs down from a fight but tonight he'll have to play it smart...Cerberus is not a man you can make a mistake against and get away with it!

As the bell rings Hill quickly darts around the ring dodging the reach of Cerberus and landing cheeky strikes that sting at the legs of the former Extreme Champion. Cerberus stops the attack with a knee but as he attempts to look for an early powerbomb Hill is able to block the attempt, ducking under the legs of Cerberus and landing a drop kick to the back that sends Cerberus across the ring

HA: Mike Hill is a versatile fighter and he'll need to use all of his skills to stay in this one!

HE: That's right...it doesn't matter if you're a master of 100 disciplines...if Cerberus hits you with the right move, this one will be over!

Mike Hill continues to offload quick kicks along the legs of Cerberus who strikes out only for Hill to duck it once again hitting a huge spinning heel kick to the gut that staggers Cerberus backwards towards the ropes

HA: Hill might just have found a way to deal with the size and strength advantage!

HE: Yeah but Cerberus is looking angry...that's NOT a good thing for Mike Hill!

Hill continues his attack running in and looking for a knee only for it to be blocked before Cerberus pushes him back causing Hill to fly across the ring

HE: BIG BOOT FROM CERBERUS! HE'S ABOUT TO TAKE HIS HEAD CLEAN OFF!

HA: NO! Hill ducks! Cerberus is caught in the ropes!

As Cerberus looks for the big boot Hill ducks under causing the leg of Cerberus to become stuck over the top rope, before he can move Hill hits an amazing springboard drop kick off the turnbuckle in the style of Chris Jericho causing Cerberus to tumble over the top rope and down to the ground. As Cerberus drags himself back up Hill wastes no time charging at the opposite side of the ring and returning hitting a huge cross body over the top rope!

HA: MIKE HILL IS FLYING...

HE: WHAT AN IMPACT!

Crowd: HOLY SH¡T! HOLY SH¡T! HOLY SH¡T!

As the crowd continue to chant the replay shows the moment Cerberus is able to catch Mike Hill mid-air across his chest before charging him spine first in to the ring post leaving him slumped on the ring apron. Cerberus quickly backs up though hitting a running big boot to the face that causing Hill to fall to the ground from the apron.

HE: In a matter of moments Cerberus has taken back control! What an impressive display from the former Xtreme Champion!

HA: We've seen this before, the moment he takes control it's hard to fight it!

Cerberus quickly pulls Mike Hill up from the ground whipping him across the ringside area and causing him to crash back first in to the ring steps. The crowd boo as Cerberus mocks Hill before walking over and stepping on his back, stepping over him before picking him up once again and shoving him back in to the guard rail once again adding to the damage on the spine

HE: Cerberus looks so at home outside of the ring...where normal people see a set he sees a playground...

HA: There was a reason he never lost the Extreme Title and he's showing that tonight but if he isn't careful then he could get himself disqualified!

Cerberus continue to ignore the referees orders to bring the match back in to the ring and instead hitting a running knee to the gut crushing Hill against the guard rail before hitting a big suplex bringing Hill down on to the apron. Cerberus then rolls Hill in and makes the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......NO!

HA: There's life still left in Mike Hill!

HE: He should just stay down...Cerberus was offering him a way out there and he should have taken it!

HA: That's not this man's style...he'll go down fighting until the very last moment

HE: Yeah? Well by the looks of things...that moment is just about to happen!

Cerberus begins to stalk Hill, mocking him and ordering him to get to his feet. Hill begins to drag himself up but Cerberus becomes sick of waiting, going in for the kill...

HE: THE DEATH BELL TOLLS...

HA: NO...PELE KICK FROM HILL! Cerberus is caught out! OVER THE HILL!

HE: Both men down!

The crowd will Hill on as the replay shows Cerberus looking for the Chickenwing Gutbuster only for Hill to hit a reactionary pele kick causing Cerberus to spin around before Hill was able to hit his version of Stardust's 'Diamond Dust' leaving both men down in the middle of the ring. As we return Hill has dragged himself towards Cerberus, before draping a hand on to the bigger man's chest

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-NO!

HE: Cerberus survives! That might have been the only chance Mike Hill will have got!

HA: Well he's got the momentum now! He needs to try to capitalise!

Hill is up first as Cerberus begins to push himself up from the mat reaching a kneeling position. Hill quickly goes on the attack landing quick Daniel Bryan style kicks along the chest before hitting a huge enzaguri that takes Cerberus down

...ONE

…...TWO

...-NO!

Hill is up quickly, moving over to the turnbuckle and climbing to the top but as he reaches it Cerberus is back up and on the attack

HA: You just can't keep this man down!

HE: He's not a man Harold...Cerberus is a monster and he's about to show Mike Hill why he should have stayed down!

The fans will Hill on as he battles back on the top rope as Cerberus attempts to launch him down to the ringside area, the cheers get louder as Hill is able to hit an elbow that stuns Cerberus causing him to stumble back allowing Hill to get his balance

HA: Hill is about to fly again!

HE: Well we remember what happened last time! It gave Cerberus the opening he needed!

HA: NOT THIS TIME! MISSILE DROPKICK FROM THE TOP!

The crowd jump to their feet as Hill launches himself hitting an amazing drop kick from the top rope that leaves Cerberus down on the ground before Hill kips up to his feet hyping up the crowd. Hill looks around before looking at Cerberus down on the mat

HA: HE CALLS THIS THE HILL WALK! STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

HE: Amazing!

The crowd are stunned as Mike Hill using all his agility leaps high in to the air from a standing base unleashing a shooting star press only to have Cerberus to block it by catching the throat of Hill before dragging himself up, his grip still around the throat of Hill

HE: CHOKESLAM!

HA: Hill down to earth with a bag...This might be over!

Cerberus shakes off the attack of Hill beckoning him to get to his feet, Hill groggily pushes himself up finally reaching his feet but Cerberus is waiting

HE: FOR WHO THE BELL TOLLS!

HA: Chikenwing Gutbuster connects...The air has just been pushed out of the lungs of Mike Hill...

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: This one is over...Mike Hill put in a warriors performance but when it came down to it Cerberus was just too much for him here tonight!

HE: Cerberus doing what he does best...outlasting the competition to move on through to the next round!

The camera shows Cerberus with a sick smile on his face before showing Mike Hill recovering in the ring as we head to another message from a sponsor

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:31 pm

Match Eight
Cassius Zhi vs Brandon Perez

HA: Another TV Title qualifying match now here on Anarchy, which marks Cassius Zhi’ first singles match here in 6CW.

HE: And it’s the Tinder Tyrant Brandon Perez who is the unfortunate one to be drawn against Zhi in this first round match-up.

HA: Zhi is certainly someone that most of the competitors in this tournament would have wanted to avoid, but I suppose it’s best to face him early on, particularly when you consider he still has very little recent in-ring action under his belt.

HE: That maybe so but he didn’t miss a beat on his Aftermath debut and that doesn’t bode well for Perez.

“Smooth” plays out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Brandon Perez saunters out onto the stage. He gyrates his hips confidently on the stage before walking down the ramp with a trademark strut and swagger, winking at a couple of fans, before sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: Perez doesn’t seem overly bothered about the task facing him this afternoon, and I think that’s the right approach to take to this contest.

HE: We all know Perez is only concerned about one thing Harold, and that isn’t wrestling.

"They Say" hits and a crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. Cassius takes his time to walk to the ring – silently surveying the crowd. He enters the ring and glares across at Perez.

HE: Even Zhi’s entrance is intense! What an impact he’s already made in his short time here in 6CW, his presence seems to have put a lot of people on edge.

HA: Everyone knows Zhi’s reputation, and it’s a reputation of being unpredictable, being volatile. It’s not surprising that everyone is looking over their shoulders.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Perez and Zhi lock-up in the middle of the ring, and it’s Perez who gains the early advantage, pushing Zhi back into the ropes. He goes for a kick to the stomach, but Zhi grabs the boot and then sweeps Perez’s legs from underneath him. Perez rolls up to his feet and
Zhi takes him down with a hip toss. Perez again gets to his feet and Cassius knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Perez forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Cassius rolls up to his feet and then drops a series of elbows down into the chest of Perez in quick succession. He then allows the former porn star to roll up to his feet before hitting an inverted atomic drop. Cassius then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a violent swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

HA: A strong start here from Cassius Zhi, unsurprisingly taking the attack to Perez early on with confidence and at an unrelenting speed.

Zhi rolls up to his feet, and then proceeds to stomp down viciously across the throat of Brandon Perez. He then rests his boot on the throat of Perez, choking him out against the canvas, breaking just prior to the 5 count. Cassius then applies a sleeper hold on Perez, hauling him to his feet and hitting an inverted backbreaker.

Cassius then goes for a boot to the stomach, but it’s grabbed by Perez. He smirks, only for Zhi to take him down with an enzaguri kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2………..Kick out!

Perez again forces the shoulder up. Cassius is once again straight back on the attack, and once more uses stomps to beat down on Brandon Perez.

He then drags him to his feet, setting up for a snap suplex. Perez blocks, and then manages to counter with a snap suplex of his own.

HA: Perez with the counter!

HE: It’s now or never for Perez here, he really needs to assert himself on this contest.

Cassius gets to his feet, Perez drives a knee up into the stomach and then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a bulldog. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1……………….2………….Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, and Perez looks to keep him grounded by getting to his feet and then proceeding to drop a series of knees down into the face of Cassius.

He follows this up by taking a few steps back to the corner, and then running in, hitting a double foot stomp across the chest of Zhi.

Cassius slowly stirs up to his feet after the double foot stomp, Perez kicks him in the gut and hits a snap DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1……………2………..Kick out!

Perez gets up to his feet, again going with the knees down into the face in an attempt to nullify Zhi. He then locks in a grounded Full Nelson hold, before lifting Zhi to his feet and throwing him down with a full nelson suplex. Cassius rolls to his feet, and Perez knocks him down with a running knee to the head. Cover.

HA: Perez doing well here against Zhi, not giving him a moment’s rest.

Ref: 1………………..2…………….Kick out!

Cassius gets the shoulder up. Perez lifts him to his feet, going for a German suplex but Zhi frees himself and then gets in position for a German suplex of his own. Perez counters with a snapmare, before proceeding to crash kicks across the chest ala Daniel Bryan. He follows this with a final big kick to the head. Zhi slumps to the floor and Perez covers.

Ref: 1………………2…………………Kick out!

Zhi again kicks out. Perez hauls him up, firing in some European Uppercuts. He then goes for an elbow strike but Zhi blocks, and then throws back several elbow strikes of his own in rapid succession.

HE: Big mistake from Perez there, trying to brawl with Zhi was never going to end well!

Cassius’ flurry of elbows forces Perez back into the ropes and Zhi continues with the onslaught, again breaking just before the 5 count. He whips Perez out across the ring, and then runs the ropes himself, hitting a big elbow smash to take down Brandon Perez. He covers.

Ref: 1…………………2……………….Kick out!

Perez kicks out and Zhi boots away on the stomach of Brandon Perez continually. Eventually he’s allowed to his feet, Cassius grabs him by the waist and then throws him down with a belly to belly suplex. Perez rolls to his feet, Cassius leaps into the air and nails an enzaguri kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2……………..Kick out!

Cassius drags Perez up by the head, and then fires in a series of elbows to the head once more. He backs Perez into the corner, where Zhi proceeds to reel off a number of roundhouse kicks to the abdomen. Perez slumps down, and Zhi nails a series of kicks to the head. Cassius then runs in, hitting a shining wizard. He drags Perez forward, planting him into the mat with a scissors kick. Cover.

Ref: 1………………….2………………….Kick out!

Perez forces the shoulder up, Zhi gets to his feet and stands over Perez menacingly, waiting impatiently for him to rise…

HA: SHOCKWAVE!

HE: That will do it.

Ref: 1…………………………………………2…………………………………………………..3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Cassius Zhi wins it, putting in another impressive display despite a valiant and brave effort from Brandon Perez.

HE: A brave effort but ultimately one that was destined to fail, Zhi already looks like the man to beat in this tournament if those kind of displays are going to be the norm from him.

HA: Certainly showing no signs of ring rust, and there is a supreme focus and intensity to his style that I’ve not witnessed in quite some time.

HE: Zhi’s arrival has certainly changed the 6CW Landscape.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:31 pm

*Timothy Allen is standing by with Keith Leone next to him.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am with a man who should be in line for a rematch for the title he lost at Day of Reckoning. However, with the TV tournament in full swing it seems he has been out-thought by Mr. Jones.

*Leone smirks and looks into the camera

KL: You think? Hi everybody.

*Allen turns to face him.

TA: Mr. Jones' words to me were, and I quote, "Nobody is owed anything in this business".

*Leone smirks again.

KL: And he is right. You really thought I believed Jones would honour a contract? You obviously don't have my experience in these matters. I knew Jones would wiggle out of something that is the usual process. He knows his new playboy won't beat me a second time, so he is doing his usual dirty tricks to stop us meeting.

*Leone turns to the camera.

KL: But that is ok, I can play the game. It took me a while to win that belt the first time and I can wait just as long to win it back. Jones thinks he has come out on top but I can be patient and wait for the moment when Jones has no choice but to give me Wood on a plate.

*Leone nods to the camera, before walking out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:32 pm

Match Nine
Crime Lord vs Vincent Costello

As we return to our commentary team both men have excited looks on their faces

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, next up might be the highlight of the night...two former world champions go head to head...two men who have dominated this company in their own way and will have to go through each other to proceed in the TV Title Tournament!

HE: Not only that but it's time for Crime Lord's punishment to continue...last week he was left out cold...

HA: After going through a hellacious ladder match and being attacked from behind...I expect Crime Lord will have frustrations he'll want to get out tonight!

HE: Yeah well this man might not be the one to try to get rid of them!

Suddenly “Killing In The Name” blasts from the speakers and former EWF World Heavyweight Champion Vincent Costello walks on to the stage with gritted teeth

HE: Just the man to teach Crime Lord a lesson!

HA: I don't see Costello wanting to help Mr Jones out at all after what he's been put through...

HE: Well luckily for Mr Jones, Costello has one thing in common with Crime Lord...both men are thugs who love to fight and love to hurt people and the best result would be both men taking each other out here tonight allowing worthy fighters through!

Costello reaches the ring as the ref checks him over and “Out Of The Black” blasts through the speakers bringing the International Champion out on to the stage with the belt over his shoulder. Crime Lord locks eyes with Costello and quickly makes his way in to the ring, the two men stare each other down as the ref continues his checks.

HA: Two unstoppable forces ready to go to war...

The fans clearly hyped for the match cheer for both men as the pair stare each other down. The moment the bell rings though they launch towards each other with a barrage of strikes with Costello landing a knee to the ribs that stuns Crime Lord. Costello quickly hits a snap suplex before dragging Crime Lord up and launching him in to the turnbuckle

HA: Crime Lord and Costello look like they want to destroy each other...

HE: These two men want to destroy everyone in their path...it's a great combination as it might end with Crime Lord being put out of his misery!

Costello wastes no time, charging in with a spinning elbow before launching repeated knees to the midsection. Crime Lord shows Costello fighting back with a head butt that staggers Costello back before bursting from the corner with a huge big boot that sends Costello rolling down to the outside. Crime Lord quickly rolls out of the ring, sprinting around the ringside area and hitting Costello with a clothesline that takes him down once again.

HA: The International Champion looks like he's got the momentum! This isn't good for Costello!

Crime Lord quickly pulls Costello up, charging him back first in to the ring steps before whipping him in to the guard rail. Wasting no time Crime Lord begins to land big knees to the gut before hitting a suplex of his own that sends the back of Costello crashing down on to the ring apron. Crime Lord rolls Costello in before making the cover

...One
…...TW-NO!

Costello kicks out causing Crime Lord to get to his feet, jumping in the air and landing both knees down in to the torso of Costello causing him to scream out in pain. Crime Lord then pulls Costello up...

HA: F5...Crime Lord wants to end this early!

HE: NO REVERSED! OMERTA CONNECTS!

Both men are left down as the replay shows Costello dropping down the back of Crime Lord who turns in to the Black Hole Slam from Costello, as we return Costello slowly crawls over, managing to place a hand on the chest of Crime Lord

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THR-NO! KICKOUT!

HA: Crime Lord is still in this but only just!

HE: Damn it! It won't be long now though!

Costello drags himself up, shaking off the attack so far before pulling Crime Lord to his feet and then up on to his shoulders and charging at the turnbuckle

HE: Snake Eyes! Crime Lord's head just came off the turnbuckle!

HA: Followed by a DDT! What a combination from Vincent Costello!

Once again Vincent Costello makes the cover, pushing his elbow across the face of Crime Lord

...ONE

…...TWO

…......NO! KICKOUT!

HA: Crime Lord survives again! Costello is getting angry!

HE: He can't let that frustration get the best of him

Costello slams his fist on the mat before pulling up Crime Lord again, he lands a knee to the gut before looking for the powerbomb but as he lifts Crime Lord on to his shoulders the International Champion begins to land punches, before dropping down the back of Costello

HA: Costello spins around! What an elbow...Crime Lord is stunned!

HE: HERE COMES THE END! Kick to the legs! CURBSTOMP!

Costello lands a kick to the knee that drops Crime Lord in to a kneeling position before bouncing off the ropes, as he returns and jumps up though Crime Lord reacts quickly catching him across his shoulders

HA: LOCK...AND...LOAD!

HE: NO! KICK OUT!

...ONE!

…...TWO!

HA: I can't think of many men who could kick out of the F5...Not even Vincent Costello Costello!

…......THREE!

HA: Crime Lord has done it! The International Champion has beaten Vincent Costello going through to the next round!

HE: What on earth is he doing?! The match is over!

Crime Lord quickly pulls Costello back to his feet tossing him through the ropes and down to the outside, screaming at the top of his lungs “IS THIS ALL YOU'VE GOT?!”

HA: This might be him sending a message to Mr Jones after what happened last week!

HE: Well it's a disgrace...

The fans give a mixed reaction as the attack from Crime Lord continues, Costello attempts to fight back but is quickly stopped with a kick to the gut before Crime Lord hoists him up on to his shoulders, charging forward and unleashing an unholy powerbomb in to the guard rail crashing Costello spine first. Costello slumps, clearly struggling to move as EMT's rush in to assist him.

HE: Someone get Crime Lord out of there!

HA: OH GOD...I don't think he's done.

The fans are stunned as Crime Lord picks up the ring steps, charging across the ringside area and laughing them head first in to Costello as he slumps against the guard rail leaving him out cold and clearly injured. Crime Lord smirks taking a microphone and climbing back in to the ring before speaking

CL: Is that all you've got for me Jones?! Do you see who you're dealing with now?! That man has terrorised this company since the day he arrived and I just took him out and I did it just because I could! You're about to see that being on the wrong side of me doesn't end well...just ask Costello!

Crime Lord drops the microphone and leaves the ring as the camera cuts to a bloodied Vincent Costello being strapped on to a stretcher, still unconscious from the impact of the ring steps.

HA: The fans are in shock, Crime Lord may have just ended the career of Vincent Costello...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:39 pm

Match Ten
Cameron Faith vs Keith Leone

HA: This TV Title tournament continues up next with yet another exciting first round match-up.

HE: Mr Jones is really treating us tonight, he has created some excellent contests for these fans, yet they continue to boo him.

HA: I am very much looking forward to this match, with the former EWF Champion Keith Leone in action against the 6CW UK Champion Cameron Faith.

HE: Two men looking to add more titles to their CV, and perhaps at the opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of their place in this company.

HA: I think Leone would have something to say about that.

"I fought the law" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as the 6CW UK Champion strolls out onto the stage, the title belt resting on his shoulders. Faith walks down the ramp slowly, smirking as he rolls the title into the ring first before following himself.

HE: Faith didn't manage to add the International title to his collection on Aftermath, but now there is the chance to add the TV Title.

HA: It's going to be a hell of a test for Faith up against a former world champion, but he certainly thrives on the big stage.

"Limowreck" blares out around the arena and the crowd go absolutely crazy for the arrival of Keith Leone. He walks out onto the stage in his trademark hooded checkered shirt. The hood covers much of Leone's face as he makes his way down the ramp, tagging the hands of a few fans. Leone rolls into the ring, he gets to his feet and lifts the hood up to stare down at Faith.

HA: There was a morale boosting win for Leone at Aftermath over fellow former EWF Champion Mike Masters.

HE: Tonight's contest really is intriguing for me, especially with both men employing very similar finishing moves, it'll be interesting to see which is more effective.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Leone goes in for the lock-up but Faith ducks under it, he grabs Leone by the head and turns him around, before firing in some stiff forearms to the face that back Leone into the ropes. Faith pulls Leone down across the top rope throat, leaving him resting over there before stepping onto the ring apron, then running along and hitting a boot to the head. Leone falls to the middle of the ring, Faith sentons over the top rope and down onto Leone. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Faith grabs the right leg of Leone, he immediately begins driving it into the canvas. He then lays the leg down, before stomping away on the right ankle of the former EWF Champion. Faith then drags Leone towards the corner, where he then runs in and crashes a knee into the face of Leone. He slumps to the mat, Faith goes to the 2nd rope facing the crowd before leaping down and stomping across the chest of Leone. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

HA: Quick start from Cameron Faith, clearly full of confidence at the moment.

HE: Can you blame him Harold? He's come into 6CW and looked immediately at home, he's got the UK Title and then defended it in a Time attack match, he has every reason to be confident.

Leone kicks out, Faith lifts him to his feet and then into the air, before hitting a face-first suplex. Leone staggers up to his feet, he runs towards Faith who bounces off the ropes and nails Leone with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet, he grabs Leone by the hair and goes for a bulldog but Leone manages to shove Cameron Faith away. He rolls up to his feet, this time running in at Leone who delivers a spinebuster. Leone quickly bounces off the ropes, dropping an elbow down into the chest. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up off the mat, both men spring up to their feet and Faith goes for a clothesline that Leone ducks underneath. He connects with a high angled atomic drop on the UK Champion. Leone follows this with a running knee lift to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Keith Leone leaps to his feet, he picks up Faith where he crashes in a couple of big European Uppercuts that send Faith toppling back into the corner. Leone then sprints in, connecting with a leaping forearm. Leone then climbs his way up to the top rope, where he piles in punches to the forehead which the crowd cheer along to, booing when the ref forces Leone away. Leone steps away and listens to the ref, but then runs back in and nails Faith with a big boot. Faith falls to the floor and Leone covers.

HA: Leone building up a real head of steam now.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Leone rolls up to his feet, he allows Cameron Faith to his feet before throwing him into the ropes. Faith rebounds to the centre of the ring where Leone connects with a snap powerslam. Faith rolls up and Leone kicks him in the gut, before hitting a pulling piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Cameron Faith forces the shoulder up, Keith Leone lifts him to his feet in an armbar hold but Faith fights out of the hold and then drives Leone into the mat with a DDT. Faith then goes to the ring apron, he springboards off the rope and connects with a splash. Faith covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Faith gets up to his feet and then drags up Leone, firing in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest that back Leone into the corner. Faith continues with the vicious chops to the chest until the ref steps in. Faith shoves the ref aside, running in and nailing a running knee to the head. Faith clenches Leone by the head, running to the middle of the ring and connecting with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up, Cameron Faith hauls up Leone and slings him over his shoulders, then leaping into the air and connecting with a gutbuster. Faith then climbs to the top rope, he dives off and connecting with a frog splash. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Faith hauls up Leone, he drops a number of knees down into the right arm of his old foe before lifting him to his feet. He connects with a suplex, keeping the hold applied and rolling to his feet, connecting with a 2nd suplex. Faith gets up and puts Leone into a suplex position, but then drills Leone to the mat with a brainbuster.

HE: Vicious move from Faith!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Leone drives the shoulder up, Faith lifts him to his feet and connects with a backbreaker. He then attempts a neckbreaker but Leone blocks, he spins out and then hits a neckbreaker of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Keith Leone lifts up Faith, he goes for an Irish whip but the UK Champion reverses the momentum, sending Leone into the ropes...

HA: Superkick...ducked!

HE: There's exactly what I was talking about, very similar finishing moves and Leone had that one read.

Leone quickly grabs Faith by the waist and nails a German suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

Keith Leone drags Cameron Faith to his feet, he boots him in the gut and then launches him out across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Faith stumbles up and walks into a running clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up. Leone hauls him to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders for the tombstone but the UK Champ drops down the back and nails the Faith-Breaker on this occassion.

Ref: 1.......................2.........................Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up just in time. Cameron Faith allows Leone to his feet, he again goes for a superkick...

HA: Leone blocks...CONCUSS KICK!

HE: HIS SUPERKICK CONNECTS!

Ref: 1......................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Keith Leone wins it, and advances through to our next round of matches in this tournament for the newly re-introduced 6CW TV Title.

HE: A fantastic match-up, Faith pushed the former world champion to his limits, a promising sign for Faith's future in this company.

HA: Eventually it was Leone's experience that won him the game, twice blocking Faith's superkick before nailing his own concuss kick to win the match.

HE: Coupled with the win over Mike Masters at Aftermath, Leone building some real momentum now.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:40 pm

Mr. Jones is sat in his office. The door opens and in walks Charles Kramer. Kramer places a piece of paper on the desk and goes to sit but Jones insists that he stands

CK: These are the figures you asked for. Tickets, merchandise, network buys current and forecast

Jones puts on his glasses and looks at the data
MJ: And?

Kramer points at the chair and Jones sighs
MJ: If you must. What do the figures indicate?

Kramer rests his cane against the desk and sits
CK: This is only an early slice Michael. Rash decisions shouldn’t be made based on this

MJ: I’ll bring my grandmother in for an egg sucking contest, huh?

Kramer stares ahead
MJ: Just tell me what the commercial guys think?

CK: They think that we are below where we should be. Especially coming into Night of Glory and they believe monthly profits have already peaked

Jones slams a fist onto the desk

CK: You are running a business that is in a very healthy financial position Michael. There is only so much more you can get from it

Jones is focused elsewhere as his phone buzzes

MJ: If we cut costs, maximise profits?

Kramer rolls his eyes
CK: You’re the boss, but any reduction on the product whether that is in ring or not is a very risky business.

You created this problem Michael!

Jones is staring straight ahead as we return to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Eleven
O'Callaghan vs Lex Hart

Back at ringside and Lex Hart is already in the ring

The arena goes dark, then Run this Town starts to play as multi-coloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain.

O'Callaghan stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. He reaches the ring apron and surveys the front row, picking out a young guy in his teens wearing an Incredible Hunk T-shirt. O’Callaghan goes to hand them a fifty pound note.

HA: That is despicable

Just as they go to take it, he takes it away, and rips it in half cackling to himself as he rolls into the ring

HE: Just teaching a valuable lesson. Nothing comes for free in this life

Lex Hart and O'Callaghan approach each other in the centre of the ring. No love lost between the pair as they talk trash at each other. The Chosen Son slaps Hart across the face before turning his back and walking to his corner cockily

HA: The hatred between these two men has been well documented this evening. O'Callaghan calling out Lex stating he is not the man he used to be. Hart responding by basically telling the upstart to put his money where his mouth is.

HE: O'Callaghan is right, Lex WAS a big deal in 6CW a very long time ago. O’Callaghan reminds me of a young Lex Hart. The confidence, the swagger…

HA: Hart is still one of the most dangerous men in this company and this would be a huge coup for O’Callaghan if he could progress into the next round

Lex wipes his face and smiles at O'Callaghan who cockily smirks back. They circle each other like cage fighters testing each other for takedowns. O'Callaghan makes the first move looking for a double leg takedown but Hart catches an arm and turns it into a Hammerlock. Frustrated, O'Callaghan struggles but as he does, Hart applies further pressure

HA: Lex Hart going old school with this Hammerlock, the more O'Callaghan struggles to break out the more pain goes through that arm.

HE: I hope Lex has more up his sleeve than a Hammerlock...

O'Callaghan runs Hart backwards hard into the turnbuckle forcing the break of the hold. He backs away from Hart holding and shaking his arm. They circle again and this time O’Callaghan’s double leg takedown succeeds, however Hart uses the momentum to apply a front face choke hold. O'Callaghan uses some impressive flexibility to bridge over, pinning Harts shoulders down

Hart kicks out and the pair again return to their feet

HA: It seems we have a little bit of a stand-off in the early goings folks.

The pair lock up and Hart gains advantage, spinning round and grappling from the rear. He charges forward pushing O'Callaghan into the ropes and uses the momentum to perform a perfect Rollup

Ref:1

O'Callaghan kicks out of the roll up and the pair are on their feet again, this time Lex charges O'Callaghan who arm tosses Lex into an armbar. Lex kip ups out of the hold and rolls through. Lex grapples with his opponent and after a series of reversals, applies a head scissors. The referee breaks them up and stands them up

HA: Neither man is giving an inch right now.

O'Callaghan charges towards Lex, looking for a clothesline but misses as Lex ducks. As O'Callaghan spins around he is met with a boot to the face

HA: SUPERKICK! That could be the game changer. Hart going for the cover.

O'Callaghan kicks out in time and slowly begins to get up as Hart argues with the referee. The chosen son; open armed walks slowly towards Lex

HE: O’Callaghan’s had enough he wants to end this early. COBRA CLUTCH!

HA: The pain this hold has on the jaw, neck and shoulder of an opponent is unbearable.

Lex claws at the back of O’Callaghan’s head with his one free hand trying desperately to break the hold as the referee looks for any indication of Hart submitting. In a last ditch effort, Hart drops suddenly down causing O’Callaghan’s Jaw to crash into the back of his skull

HA: That is ring smarts, they don't teach that in any old Wrestling School...straight from the dungeon with that makeshift Jawbreaker.

HE: It seems to have hurt Lex too Harold.

O'Callaghan rolls out of the ring holding his jaw and shaking his head as Lex begins to get to his feet. The ref begins counting O'Callaghan out. Hart rolls out after him and runs in from behind but is sent shoulder first into the ringpost as O'Callaghan anticipates the attack

HA: O'Callaghan playing possum very well there. One thing is for certain this is not an easy ride for either of these two men.

HE: O'Callaghan is just getting started Harold, Lex has nothing in the playbook that O'Callaghan can't manage.

As the referee restarts the count O'Callaghan stomps down repeatedly on the shoulder of Hart, inflicting further punishment. The referee orders O'Callaghan back into the ring but he hasn't finished yet. He picks up Lex onto his shoulder and charges towards the ringpost.

HA: Lex dodges a bullet there.

Lex slid off the back of O'Callaghan sending him headfirst into the ringpost. Lex holds his shoulder in agony as the ref goes to check on the pair

HE: That Cobra Clutch has done a lot of damage to Lex Hart, he might not be able to continue.

HA: Lex Hart has a never say die attitude, he is telling the referee he wants to go on...

Lex stands up and grabs O'Callaghan by the head picking him up and rolling him into the ring. Lex follows and waits for O'Callaghan to get up. As the chosen son approaches, Hart grabs him in a suplex position

HA: THREE HANDLE MOSS COVERED FAMILY GREDENZA! THAT’S GOTTA BE ALL!

HE: YES! O'Callaghan just kicks out.

Replays show that O'Callaghan indeed kicked out just before the three. Both men lay flat on their backs as the ref begins a slow count. O'Callaghan gets up to his feet however Lex is struggling with his shoulder. O'Callaghan approaches and goes to pick up Hart

HA: Two can play possum! LEBELLE LOCK!

O'Callaghan is in agony as the hold locks in but Lex is also showing signs of pain across his face, O’Callaghan’s free arm is lifting his chest up trying to drag himself towards the ropes

HE: NO come on O'Callaghan reach the ropes. REACH THE ROPES!

HA: O'Callaghan is suffering excruciating pain at the hands of Lex Hart in this hold, there is no way the human body can withstand the sustained pressure.

Hart loses his grip on the hold as his shoulder continues to cause him pain and O'Callaghan uses the time to his advantage grabbing the ropes. Lex completely breaks the hold and shakes his head as if to say what can he do now

HA: Harts got to look deep inside himself now and find a way to put O'Callaghan away.

The pair use the ropes to get up and Hart charges towards O'Callaghan, Hart leaps into the air

HA: I think Hart was going for the spinning wheel kick but O'Callaghan caught him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker.

HE: I TOLD YOU! O'Callaghan has too much in the tank for Lex Hart, youth, energy, belief. O'Callaghan is my pick to win this entire thing!

HA: You might be right unfortunately Henry.

O'Callaghan grabs the legs of Hart and steps over before mocking him and the crowd

HA: Lex's own move? Not like this...

HE: It’s also O’Callaghan’s move and it looks like Hart is going to be embarrassed in front of all these idiots.

As O'Callaghan goes to lock in the Sharpshooter, Lex sends him crashing into the referee. Lex gets up and grabs O'Callaghan by the legs sending him flat onto his back and locking in his own Sharpshooter. O'Callaghan tries desperately to fight out of the hold but the pain is too much as he begins tapping

HA: HE TAPPED! O'CALLAGHAN TAPPED! ITS OVER!

HE: The referee is out of it Harold.

Lex looks confused as no bell is rung and looks around before noticing the referee is out cold. He breaks the hold and walks over to revive the referee. O'Callaghan comes from behind and low blows Hart before executing an inside cradle. The referee sees the pin

3!

HA: NO! Lex Hart has been screwed...he gave it is all, he had the win in the bag...but Lex Hart has been screwed!

The bell rings and the referee raises O’Callaghan’s hand in victory as Lex angrily looks on. O'Callaghan rolls out of the ring and cockily backs up the ramp as Hart argues with the referee trying to explain that O'Callaghan tapped to the Sharpshooter.

HE: There's no point arguing Lex, O'Callaghan won the match, the record books will show a W in his win/loss column.

HA: Do you have no care at all for the rules Henry? O'Callaghan used a blatant low blow to win that match!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Charles Kramer is in his office and talking on the telephone.

CK: Yes indeed, my CV is full of experience. I have worked in many capacities during a long and distinguished career.......

*He pause and listens.

CK: Anthony Grace? Yes it was me who brought him to 6CW. Well, our relations have quietened somewhat, but he knows where to come for advice.

*He pauses again.

CK: Yes those wrestlers were under my stewardship and they went on to great things. Kayden? Yes he is my nephew. Oh indeed, he has been very successful and I am sure that has a lot to do with family ties.

*He pauses a third time and smiles.

CK: My current position? Well you could say I am always open for opportunities.

*Kramer looks around him and checks no one is listening.

CK: To be truthful to you, a man of my expertise can see when certain individuals are.......how can I put it......."writing cheques their behind cannot cash". My current employer has been erratic recently and his business sense seems to be somewhat misguided. It won't be long before others see that to be true. Then at that point, there is only one suitable conclusion.

*Kramer smirks.

CK: So you will be in touch again? Excellent! I look forward to your call.

*Kramer puts the phone down and leans back on his chair with a grin on his face. He shakes his head and laughs slightly, before reaching for a notepad and crossing out a line of text. Kramer then reaches for the phone again.

CK: Hello? Yes it is Charlie Kramer here........I believe you urgently wanted to speak to me.

*Kramer leans back on his chair again as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:29 pm

Match Twelve
Aaron Heath v Perfect Jack –

“Time Bomb Baby” is blaring out over the speakers as Aaron Heath strolls out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, ignoring the boos of the fans as he climbs up the steel steps and awaits the arrival of his opponents.

HA: This TV Title tournament throws us another fantastic match up next here on Anarchy, and it's another that pits experience against youth, much like the Keith Leone vs Cameron Faith match.

HE: Aaron Heath has certainly been a thorn in the side of Faith in his pursuit of the 6CW UK Championship, but this presents a different opportunity for Heath to win a title.

HA: But he finds himself up against a man who was around the last time the TV title was active here in 6CW, Perfect Jack.

HE: While he and Lex are continuing to make waves in the tag division, even after all this time, we know they both harbour singes ambitions and this tournament represents a perfect opportunity.

"I am perfection" hits and Perfect Jack walks out onto the ramp. He stands in the middle of the stage, before holding his arms aloft over his head as pyro's go off around him. He then walks down to the ring slowly, glaring at Heath who stares back.

HE: We've seen his partner suffer defeat tonight, Perfect Jack will want to ensure at least one of Perfect Execution are in the next round.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Aaron Heath goes in for the lock-up, but Perfect Jack ducks underneath it and immediately synchs in a sleeper hold on Heath. He grinds the newcomer down to his knees, where he then proceeds to drive a series of forearms into the back of the head. Perfect Jack then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running neck snap on Heath. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Heath drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Perfect Jack rolls Heath onto his front, and then proceeds to drive a number of knees down into the back. He then hauls Aaron Heath to his feet, Irish whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack locks in an armbar hold on Aaron Heath, before then stomping down on the right shoulder of Heath repeatedly. 

He hauls him to his feet, and then throws Heath down to the mat with a hip toss.

HA: An impressive start from Perfect Jack, using his technical wrestling ability to keep Heath grounded and prevent him building any momentum.

Heath stumbles to his feet, Perfect Jack lifts a knee up into the stomach and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker on Heath. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up, Perfect Jack proceeds to boot down on the head of the young upstart before eventually hauling him to his feet. He sets up for a suplex, but Heath blocks, and then follows that with a series of big forearm smashes that force Perfect Jack to release the hold.

Jack falls into the ropes, Aaron Heath then whips Perfect Jack into the ropes before running the ropes himself, knocking down Perfect Jack with a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Aaron Heath drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he then boots the Perfect Execution man in the stomach repeatedly. He then follows that with clubbing blows across the back, before hitting a swinging neckbreaker of his own. Heath covers.

HE: Heath found the perfect way to counter that technical wrestling, by trying to pull Perfect Jack into a brawl.

Jack kicks out. Heath grabs him by the waist, dropping a couple of knees into the back. He then hauls Perfect Jack up, still holding him by the waist. Aaron Heath walks towards the corner, and then connects with a German suplex, launching Perfect Jack into the turnbuckles.

Heath steps back to the opposite corner, before sprinting in and connecting with a cannonball senton. Jack rolls out of the corner, Heath runs the ropes and hits a leaping knee drop. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

It's Heath's turn to lock in an armbar on Perfect Jack. He lifts him to a vertical base, and then Irish whips him to the corner. Jack uses the ropes to springboard back into the path of Heath, who catches him across the chest and then connects with a fallaway slam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Aaron Heath allows Perfect Jack to his feet, he scoops him up into the air but Perfect Jack drops down the back. He then grabs Heath by the waist and connects with a German suplex, bridging into the pin.

HA: There's the technical ability of Jack coming to the fore once again, managing to wriggle his way free of a difficult situation.

Heath forces the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, and then connects with a snap suplex. Heath rolls to his feet, Perfect Jack grabs him by the throat and connects with a T-Bone suplex. He then runs the ropes, connecting with an elbow drop to the chest. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Perfect Jack allows Heath to his feet, he then throws him into the ropes and connects with a standing dropkick to the head. Heath stumbles up, and Jack ducks a wayward punch, hitting an atomic drop followed by a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

HE: I think it's fair to say there isn't a popular winner of this match!

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Heath drives the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, throwing Heath down to the canvas with a snapmare. He then runs the ropes, hitting a big knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack drags Heath up to his feet, setting up for a belly to back suplex, but Heath manages to back-flip and land on his feet. He then grabs Jack and connects with a bridging belly to back suplex of his own.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Heath allows Jack to his feet, where he fires in a number of forearm smashes. Perfect Jack fires back with a few punches of his own, only for Heath to block one and then crash a superkick into the chin of Jack. He falls into the ropes, Heath locks in a front facelock on Jack and lifts his legs onto the apron, nailing a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.....................Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Heath stands waiting for Jack to rise, before booting him in the stomach. He then bounces off the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Ref: 1.................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*The bell rings to signal the end of the match, the crowd boo as Aaron Heath gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory by the referee.

HA: Aaron Heath gets the win, and takes a step closer to getting hold of the 6CW TV Title.

HE: Heath has had a taste, albeit brief, of holding gold here in 6CW and you can tell he is hungry to have that feeling again.

HA: Well this is an excellent start for him, Perfect Jack is a tough competitor and with a tricky style to get on top of and prevent being executed.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:30 pm

Mr Jones is shown in the corridors backstage at the 6CW Wembley arena, the camera pans around to show he is stood with the 6CW Champion Joshua

*Jones looks up at the languid superstar. Joshua stands over him like a giant oak

MJ: You realise that you are what they aspire to be. You have become a role model to the locker room. A sign of what can become. Against the greatest of adversities

*Joshua sighs deeply, his hair covering his face

J: I care not for such accolades

*Jones laughs
MJ: There was a time that you didn’t care for that title but look how you cradle it now. You have replaced a puppet with a trophy. A sign of how far you have come from the man you used to be

*Joshua flinches at the mention of McCoy
J: The scars of that man still burn my skin…

MJ: But you have moved on. Look at you.

You are close to becoming the longest reigning champion in 6CW history. And for that next week I have a gift for you. An opportunity to inflict pain on a man who never showed the levels of domination that you wield. A man whose name does not deserve to be uttered in the same breath as a champion such as you

Joshua remains unmoved

MJ: You don’t need to be here any longer tonight Joshua. I don’t need protection

Joshua nods and Jones walks out of shot. As he does the lights start to flash, a child’s laugh can be heard. Joshua starts to walk down the corridor; he shakes his head as the laughing continues intermittently. Suddenly Joshua stops; he places a hand to his head and then stretches it out as almost reaching for something. The laughter stops and a whisper can be heard

** I still watch you my child.

Father is proud of you….

The light bulb in the corridor smashes and the footage returns to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:31 pm

Match Thirteen
Marshall Murdoch vs James McManus

Sad But True’ by Metallica starts to play as the opening bars ring out across the arena James McManus stands atop the stage in a hooded jacket. McManus throws the hood down and marches to the ring ignoring the crowd. He rolls into the ring McManus points to the heavens before removing the jacket and backing into his corner to await the bell

HA: Two former 6WF employees up now. Neither has endured themselves hugely to the fans in their 6CW careers but I’d say this man is more of the favourite in their eyes tonight

HE: It’s an even contest but my money is on Murdoch

HA: McManus has built up a bit of momentum as of late, he has his eyes on Cameron Faith and the UK Title but the TV tournament will pose a welcome distraction for the moment

The crowd boo as ‘Papercut’ by Linkin Park blasts out of the speakers. Green strobe lifting effects flash and illuminate the entrance walkway as Marshall Murdoch walks onto the entrance ramp, Murdoch kneels on the ramp with his arms outstretched in a 'cross' formation before standing up after punching the air. The fans are booing ferociously as Murdoch smirks at their reaction

HA: A man who has never been short of confidence

HE: One of the most decorated 6WF stars ever and a real asset to this company now

HA: Given his history I’d say that was questionable. He’s a great fighter but he brings a lot of demands to feed an ego the size of his

HE: Talent needs to be nurtured Harold

McManus and Murdoch waste no time as the bell rings, charging at each other, fists flying. McManus gets the upper hand Irish whipping Murdoch, however on the rebound he is hit in the chin with a flying forearm sending him crashing to the ground. Murdoch leaps on top with some ground and pound punches. The referee breaks them up and orders the pair to their feet

HA: Murdoch showing us his ex-UFC background with his striking skills there.

Murdoch grabs McManus in a waistlock almost as soon as the referee moves from in between them and hits a well-executed Overhead Belly to Belly. Murdoch stalks his opponent as he gets to his feet before grabbing him in another waist lock this time from behind. McManus throws some elbows to the head of Murdoch but is thrown backwards with a high impact German Suplex

HE: Suplex after Suplex, McManus won’t be able to take many of these in quick succession.

HA: McManus will come through you'll see...

As McManus staggers up, Murdoch again locks in a waist lock, only this time McManus grabs hold of the top rope and uses his head to stun Murdoch. James McManus turns around and hits his opponent with a clothesline before putting his hands around his throat on the mat with an angry, menacing look on his face. The referee begins counting to 5 and orders McManus to break it.

HA: McManus desperately does not want to end up in that cycle of suplexes.

Desperate to kill any momentum, McManus Irish whips Murdoch into a big boot and continues to choke Murdoch. The referee warns McManus and orders him into the corner allowing Murdoch to recover. Murdoch rushes McManus and hammers him with vicious strikes. McManus tries to cover up but a fair few get through as he collapses into the corner. Murdoch drags him back up and hits a pumphandle slam before going for the cover

McManus kicks out and Murdoch immediately picks him up again to continue his offence. McManus in desperation pokes Murdoch in the eye. Murdoch bends over holding his eye

HA: KNEE TREMBLER!

McManus with the cover.

Murdoch kicks out but now it’s Mcmanus turn to set the pace. He keeps Murdoch down with some slow methodical closed fists to the forehead before picking him up and hitting a snap suplex with authority. McManus drives a knee into the back of Murdoch and pulls his arms back into a surfboard stretch.

HA: After a hectic start McManus has finally got the match set to his pace. This lock causes pain to the lower back and shoulder area and McManus must be thinking about stopping Murdoch's explosive power here.

HE: McManus is really putting the pressure on.

McManus drives his knee into Murdoch’s back once more and releases the hold. McManus rubs his foot in the face of Murdoch before picking him up and hitting a sidewalk slam. McManus taunts the crowd before climbing the top rope

HA: McManus waiting for Murdoch to get up, we have seen this cross body before...

HE: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Murdoch gets to his feet and McManus leaps towards him

HE: CAUGHT!

HA: T-BONE SUPLEX!

McManus is sent crashing to the mat. Murdock picks up McManus and again hits a T-bone suplex. Murdoch goes straight for the pin

McManus again kicks out. Murdoch grabs the leg of McManus and locks in an ankle lock. McManus is vocally in pain as he drags himself towards the ropes. Murdoch pulling him back the closer he gets.

HA: STOP HIM REF! He's gonna snap that ankle in two.

McManus spins over and kicks wildly at Murdoch, hitting him in the forehead. Murdoch releases the hold and staggers back. McManus hobbles up to a vertical base and grabs Murdoch

HA: PEARL RIVER PLUNGE!

HE: Did he get all of it? It looked like his ankle gave way to me.

HA: IT’S OVER. FORGET ABOUT IT. McManus goes for the cover.

HA: I'm sure he got it.

HE: 2 and a half.

McManus signalling for the Tombstone, he grabs Murdoch but it’s reversed. Murdoch runs off the ropes and goes for Marshal Law but McManus telegraphs it and catches him. He puts Murdoch onto his shoulders

HA: THIS IS IT HENRY...I CAN FEEL IT. TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER COMING UP.

McManus showing how things are done here in 6CW

HE: You do get overexcited at times Harold.

Murdoch slips off McManus' shoulder and into a roll up

HA: NO! HE GRABBED THE TIGHTS! MURDOCH GRABBED THE TIGHTS.

Replays show that Murdoch grabbed McManus tights during the roll up for the win. The referee raises Murdoch's hand in victory

HE: WHAT A MATCH FOLKS!

A well deserved win for Marshall Murdoch

McManus looks at the ref and tries to explain what happened. Murdoch rolls from the ring tapping his head as the fans boo

HA: McManus had the momentum in this one and he’s been cheated out of his chance to win the TV Championship. Murdoch showing his true colours

HE: Murdoch showing his winning streak. That’s what this tournament is all about. That’s what you need to do to succeed in 6CW

Harold is shaking his head. Murdoch taunts the crowd as he walks up the ramp and the scene switches backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:31 pm

*Mr Jones is stood backstage with Tim Allen; Jones is nervously checking his phone which is buzzing repeatedly

TA: Mr Jones. Another huge night for 6CW, perhaps the biggest show this company has ever put together on home shores, in length at least

*Jones smiles
MJ: It has certainly given the fans their money’s worth. Over 5 hours of non-stop excitement and the fun doesn’t stop after the final bell Timothy

Tonight we are introducing a Curtain Call event where some of the biggest stars in 6CW will meet and greet the fans offering the chance for autographs and purchasing of further merchandise after the show this evening. This is just a sign of some of the changes I will be introducing to ensure the fans get what they deserve from this great company. It’s our way of repaying them for their support

*Allen nods
TA: Is this a new approach from you then. Twitter has been a buzz for the past few weeks questioning your motives

*Jones almost reacts angrily but he takes a deep breath before replying
MJ: I am just giving the fans what they want. No ulterior motive

TA: And what about what you want. Has tonight turned out how you expected?

*Jones smiles, the pound signs almost visible in his eyes
MJ: It has been a very productive evening so far but as I said this is only the start. A good one at that, but still, just the first steps

*Jones places a hand on Allen’s shoulder

MJ: Now, enough from me. Let’s focus on the in-ring content. Some huge matches left to come

TA: Back to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:32 pm

Match Fourteen
Engel Harlequin vs Anthony Grace

HA: Ladies and gentlemen we've had some amazing matches tonight...some shocking moments and with two more matches that isn't going to stop...next up we have two men who will want to pick themselves up after Aftermath's that didn't quite go to plan!

The fans cheer as Amazing Grace blasts through the speakers and Anthony Grace walks out on to the stage saluting the fans

HA: When he arrived in the company the fans were mixed about a Hollywood Star being here in 6CW but as part of the Megastar Grace has become a household favourite...many were upset to see his team miss out on being crowned Tag Team Champions. It's an amazing change that we're seeing here tonight

HE: It's probably helps that tonight he's facing a freak like Engel...a man who seems to thrive on being hurt

Grace quickly enters the ring as the music changes and a mix reaction fills the air. The lights go down As Hysteria blasts from the speakers and Engel makes his way out followed by a spotlight, reaching ringside he stares as Grace before looking at the fans seeming to stifles laughter as he rolls in to the ring and prepares for his match.

HA: Since the announcement of the TV Tournament and the end of the Xtreme Title it's clear to see that Engel has been going through a change...adapting to what he needs to do to become a success here in the company!

HE: Well tonight he's facing Anthony Grace...

HA: Wait a minute?! For the past month or so you've done nothing but bad mouth Anthony and his team mate Max Adamson...

HE: You must be mistaken Harold...maybe you're losing it in your old age?!

HA: You're only few years younger than me thank you very much!

As the bell rings both men lock up, Engel looks to use his weight advantage but Grace is able to slip around the back looking for a belly to back that Engel viscously elbows his way free before turning and hitting a lifting knee to the gut. Engel quickly continues the attack with a spinning heel kick turned in to a DDT before making the cover

...ONE

…...TW-NO! Quick kick out.

HA: Engel isn't wasting any time but it's going to take more than that!

Engel quickly rolls back to his feet waiting for Grace to get to all fours before hitting a running punt to the side that causes Grace to roll out of the ring, Engel attempts to follow but Grace reacts quickly catching a running Engel with a huge backdrop on the outside, Grace takes a second to shake off the early attack before going after Engel. Rolling him back in to the ring

HE: Quick reactions from Grace here.

HA: You can tell both men want to win here tonight...I have to say that the way Engel has adapted to the changes made by Mr Jones has really impressed me...

HE: You've fallen for it...he's still the same old clown...you can see it in his eyes!

As Grace rolls in to the ring, he pulls Engel up whipping him off the ropes and hitting him with a big shoulder block on the return before making a quick cover

...ONE

…...TW-NO!

HA: Both men looking for covers early on here tonight...neither getting close just yet!

Grace quickly gets up attempting to pull Engel up but his opponent reacts well, pulling Grace towards him and sending him in to the turnbuckle. Engel is up fast catching Grace as he stumbles back with a huge Tiger Suplex, Engel looks to go for the cover but stops, instead making his way over to the turnbuckle.

HA: What is Engel doing?!

HE: SEE! The REAL Engel is still in there!

The fans give a mixed reaction as Engel begins to mess with the turnbuckle almost looking to expose the metal underneath but after a few seconds he stops, turning back around and heading back for Grace only to find Grace back on his feet!

HE: KICK TO THE GUT!...EVERYONE SAY GRACE!

HA: NO! Engel spins him around...in to HIS version of the move!

HE: Grace breaks free! GERMAN SUPLEX! Engel's down!

The replay shows Grace looking for his version of the Sister Abigail only for Engel to reverse in to his but to no avail as Grace is able to slip away, spinning around the back of Engel and hitting a huge german suplex that causes him to roll in to a kneeling position. Engel still stunned stands from the kneeling position but is instantly caught with a drop kick that causes him to crash in to the turnbuckle. Grace hops back up, saluting the fans before charging in...

HE: Grace with the clothesline to the corner...NO!

As Grace charges in to the turnbuckle Engel gets the knee up catching Grace perfectly on the chin sending him sprawling back in to the middle of the ring, he attempts to shake it off but is clearly groggy from the attack

HA: Grace might be out on his feet! That was a huge knee from Engel

HE: Here he comes again! DIVING CLOTHESLINE..

As Engel charges forward leaping towards Grace with the clothesline the pair spill back causing the ref to go down in the impact as the pair tumble towards the ropes

HA: The ref took the brunt of that and both men have spilled to the outside! Engel needs to keep his mind on the task at hand though!

HE: With the ref down I bet Engel's going to revert to the animal we know he really is!

Engel picks Grace up who reacts with a forearm strike only for Engel to rect angrily throwing Grace over the commentary desk causing Harold and Henry to evacuate the area

HA: Things are getting a bit too close for comfort as this fight continues!

HE: Engel has a look in his eye! That's not a good sign!

As Engel lands a few kicks to Grace on the ground he picks up one of the chairs that fell on Grace when he was thrown, for a second he pauses holding the chair in both hands and looking down at Grace. Reacting quickly he shakes his head tossing the chair to the outside before picking Grace up

HA: Engel seemed to lose concentration for a moment...

HE: ...and it's cost him! Grace fights back!

As Engel pulls Grace to his feet Grace reacts quickly, hitting a snap DDT that stuns Grace. Grace then picks Engel up before leading him back in to the ring, rolling him under the bottom rope. Grace then gets in and stalks Engel who is still feeling the effect of the DDT on to the ground.

HA: Anthony Grace has taken back the momentum but can he put this one to bed?!

HE: TORNADO KICK!

HA: What an impact! He didn't see that coming!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HE: You've got to be kidding me!

The fans give a mixed reaction as the ref lifts Engel's arm in to the air as Grace recovers, seemingly in complete shock.

HA: Both men gave it their all...both men put it on the line but tonight the winner...and going through to the next round is Engel!

The replay shows Grace looking for his Tornado Kick only for Engel to duck under before catching the Hollywood Star with his “Prophecy Fulfilled' Sister Abigail. As we return Engel is stood tall, almost in a world of shock as Grace finds his feet, his eyes locked on tonight's winner. Grace suddenly spins Engel around before pausing, the pair then stare each other down before Grace's smile returns, offering up a hand shake which Engel accepts sheepishly.

HA: Both men know they've been through a fight tonight and on a different night it could have been Anthony Grace going through to the next round!

HE: It probably should have been...what does it say about this company having Engel ahead of a marketable superstar like Anthony?!

HA: Well 6CW isn't about sponsors...it's about the better man winning and tonight that has happened.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:51 pm

HA: Welcome back folks, where it is now time for your MAIN EVENT! And in keeping with the rest of the show, it is a TV Title tournament first round match up.

HE: And in an evening full of huge contests, this is arguably the biggest one of them all, with the current EWF World Champion Liam Wood in action, looking to add another title belt to his collection.

HA: He finds himself up against another former world champion, Max Adamson, who we are more used to seeing in tag action recently.

HE: Let's see how Max re-adapts to this situation, it certainly doesn't get any tougher than facing a world champion.

"Radioactive" blares out around the arena and the crowd cheer loudly as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage with a smile on his face. He marches down the ramp quickly, building up pace as he tags the fans hands, before sliding in under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

HA: Adamson and his megastar team-mate Anthony Grace fell short in their pursuit of the tag team titles on Aftermath, now Max goes gunning for singles gold once again.

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, Wood ignores the fans but clearly enjoys their need to get his attention. Wood reaches the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope before standing in the middle of the ring, staring at Max with the EWF Title wrapped tightly around his waist.

HE: Wood certainly basking in the glory of being the EWF World Champion, and he deserves it after making the brave but right decision to turn his back on these idiots. Think how good he'll look with another title!

Just as the match is about to begin, the crowd erupt into cheers as "Stronger" roars out and Robin Reborn bursts out onto the stage amidst a haze of pyro's.

HA: It's Robin Reborn!

HE: What's he doing out here? He has no place being out here.

HA: The Gateway to Glory winner, a potential opponent of Liam Wood at Night of Glory should he pursue the EWF World title, it appears Reborn is out here to do some scouting!

Reborn bounds down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stopping at a spot outside the ring, he stops and glares intently into the ring as Wood stares back.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Here we go then, Max Adamson vs Liam Wood!

Adamson and the EWF Champion circle the ring, glaring at each other while Wood also glances down to Reborn on more than one occassion. Eventually they go in for the lock-up, Wood applies a side headlock and then smiles. Adamson quickly counters with an Irish whip out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Wood springs over the top into a sunset flip.

Wood lifts Max Adamson up to his feet, firing in a series of jabs into the face of Max. Adamson blocks a jab, and then attempts a monkey flip on Wood. The EWF Champion manages to land on his feet, Max runs in towards him but Wood stops Adamson dead in his tracks with a knee to the stomach. He then quickly drives Max face first into the canvas with a reverse swinging STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

HE: Liam Wood seemingly one step ahead of Max Adamson so far.

Max powers the shoulder up. Liam Wood gets to his feet, he then leaps into the air and connects with a series of knees down into the face. He eventually steps back, allowing Max to his feet before attempting an Irish whip to the corner. Adamson reverses the momentum, sending Wood hurtling towards the corner.

The EWF Champion demonstrates his athleticism by using the ropes to springboard over the top of the on-rushing Max Adamson. He stops himself hitting the turnbuckle by stretching out his boot, Max turns out of the corner only for Wood to nail a pele kick. Wood takes a step back to the corner, before running in and nailing a Helluva kick. He stands for a moment with his boot rested on the turnbuckle, staring down at Robin Reborn on the outside.

Max Adamson stumbles forward, and Wood hits him with a gutwrench powerbomb, making the cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HA: This is a very strong start from Liam Wood.

HE: Really sending Reborn a message.

Wood clambers onto Adamson, pummeling punches down into the head. He then applies a double underhook hold, lifting Max to his feet. He attempts a suplex but Max blocks and then manages to counter with a back body drop. Wood rolls to his feet and Adamson connects with a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Max rolls to his feet where he begins stomping down on the head of Wood continually. He rolls towards the ropes, where Max lifts up Wood and hits a couple of big punches into the stomach. He then throws Wood across the ring, meeting him on the rebound with a big clothesline.

Liam Wood rolls up to his feet, Max puts him onto his shoulders and then connects with a running powerslam. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Liam Wood again kicks out, Adamson places him into an armbar hold. He stomps down on the right shoulder a couple of times before bringing Liam Wood to his feet only to then send him back down with an arm drag takedown. Max keeps the hold applied, bringing Wood to his feet and hitting a 2nd arm drag.

Wood rolls up to his feet, Max hits him with a boot to the stomach and follows that up with a swinging neckbreaker. He then makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Adamson goes on the attack with a number of forearms down into the face of Liam Wood. He then hauls him to his feet, and throws Wood into the ropes. On the rebound, he connects with a sidewalk slam. Adamson stands waiting for Wood to rise before bouncing off the ropes...

HA: Fa-Maxxer connects! Adamson hits the first real big move of the match!

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Max Adamson stands waiting for Wood to rise, he then lifts the EWF Champion onto his shoulders and sets up for the cyclone, but Liam Wood counters with a tornado DDT on Max Adamson. He hooks the leg, smirking down at Reborn on the outside as he does so.

Liam Wood goes onto the attack, he sits Max Adamson up and then connects with a number of knees down into the back. He then bounces off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the back. Wood then applies a seated full nelson hold on Max, as he finally slows the pace of the match down.

Occassionally, Wood hits a sly forearm into the side of Adamson's head for good measure. Eventually the Australian fights up to a vertical base, only for Wood to drive him down into the canvas with a Full Nelson slam. He hooks the leg.

Max Adamson drives the shoulder up. Wood places a boot across the throat of Max Adamson, choking him out. He then changes tact, wrapping his around the throat to choke out Grace's tag team partner. Wood hauls Max to his feet, hitting him with a chokeslam backbreaker.

Liam Wood walks to the corner and climbs up to the top rope. He again looks down at Reborn, smiling, before diving off and connecting with a big elbow drop down into the chest.

HE: Liam Wood showing every aspect of his wrestling ability tonight, he's really sending a message to Robin Reborn here this evening, this is not a man to be messed with.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Wood stands over Adamson, waiting for him to rise. When Max does so, Wood connects with a kick to the stomach. The EWF Champion lifts Max onto his shoulders...

HA: The Lungblower connects! Wood with the big move on this occassion!

Ref: 1..................2......................Kick out!

Adamson again drives the shoulder up. The EWF Champion stands waiting for him to rise, he then sets up for the Mason Driver but Max manages to counter by lifting Wood up with his shoulders and connecting with an Alabama slam. Wood stumbles up to his feet, Adamson scoops him onto his shoulders and nails a Samoan Drop. Max then runs the ropes, hitting a big splash down onto Wood. He covers.

Wood forces the shoulder up. Max Adamson stomps down on Wood's body, before allowing him to his feet. He hits a scoop slam. Wood rolls up, and Adamson connects with a 2nd scoop slam. Wood again gets to his feet, Max knees him in the stomach and then drives Wood down into the canvas with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

HE: Max Adamson now back in charge of this contest, a real back and forth match-up.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Max Adamson hauls Wood to his feet, where he connects with a monkey flip that sends the EWF Champion to the corner. Adamson then runs in, connecting with a clothesline. He lifts Wood up to the top rope, and then climbs up there himself. He hits a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin of Wood, before steadying himself...

HA: SUPERPLEX! WHAT A MOVE!

Ref: 1......................2..........................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Max steps back to the corner, he stands waiting for the EWF Champion to rise. He sprints in...

HE: GORE!

HA: Wood leapfrogs it...

HE: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Adamson is the man to get the shoulder on this occassion. Liam Wood allows him to his feet, before throwing Max out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Wood goes to the outside, waiting for Adamson to rise before springboarding in and connecting with a dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Liam Wood allows Max to his feet, where he proceeds to go for an Irish whip to the corner. Adamson reverses the momentum, sending Wood crashing into the corner. Max sprints in, but Wood counters with a flapjack into the top turnbuckle.

The EWF Champion follows that up with a discus lariat in the corner. Adamson stumbles out of the corner, with Wood greeting him with a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Max gets the shoulder up. Liam Wood hauls him to his feet, hitting a knee into the stomach...

HE: THE MANSON DRIVER CONNECTS!

Ref: 1.................................2.......................................Foot on the rope!

HA: Incredible ring awareness from Max Adamson, saving himself!

Liam Wood drags Max to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip into the ropes in order to set up the World Eater, but Adamson reverses the momentum and sends Wood into the ropes. He nails a Gorilla Press Slam into a Samoan Drop on the rebound, slumping into the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Max Adamson nails a series of knees down into the back, before grabbing Wood by the waist. He drags him to his feet, nailing a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Max drags Wood up and nails a third German suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2......................Kick out!

Max lifts Wood to his feet, he sets up for a powerbomb but Wood counters with a hurracnarana. Adamson rolls to his feet, Wood connects with a tiger suplex, bridging back into the pin much like Max did with the previous move.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

HE: Near fall after near fall, we can see how much winning gold means to these two.

Wood walks towards the ropes, looking down at Reborn before pointing to himself and shouting "I'm the champ" and "You're never getting this belt" before smirking. Wood stands in the corner, he again turns towards Reborn, smirking and shouts "Watch this"

HA: Wood setting up for the Psycho Crusher...

HE: The EWF Champ sprints in...

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: GORE! GORE! GORE!

HA: HE NAILED WOOD IN MID-AIR!

HE: THAT MIGHT BE IT HAROLD! THAT MIGHT BE IT!

Ref: 1...............................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's over! It's over! Unbelievable!

HE: Did that really just happen?!

HA: Max Adamson has just advanced in the TV Title tournament...after pinning the current EWF World Champion Liam Wood!

HE: Damn Reborn, it was his fault that Wood lost this?!

HA: How? He's simply stood at ringside all match, he's not uttered a word, he's barely moved from that spot. Wood was simply too intent on goading Reborn, sending a message as you put in.

HE: His presence was an unwanted distraction. Liam Wood dominated that match for large portions, Reborn being there put some doubt in his minad.

HA: I can't agree, and I don't think Max Adamson will either. This is a huge win for Max, and it took one of the most incredible gores I've seen to put Liam Wood down. What a boost that will be for Max in this tournament

*Adamson slowly stirs to his feet, having his hand raised by the referee as Reborn looks on at Wood from the outside as Anarchy goes off air.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down