The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:34 pm

* JJ Johnson is seen entering the arena in a fresh pressed suit with his bag over his shoulder, he signs a few autographs before walking in to the path of backstage interviewer Timothy Allen

TA: JJ, can we have a few words?

* JJ nods

TA: Over the past few weeks there seems to be a bit of a backlash over the comments you have made regarding Gazzy D, if you could go back would you change anything you said.

* JJ rolls his eyes

JJ: Did I stutter? Because if not then I guess I meant every word I said

TA: Ok, so how do you respond to the people that feel you should apologise?

* Allen shakes his head, almost snarling as he speaks

JJ: You want me to apologise? For what?! I spoke nothing but the truth and I'll do it again with no fear. So no, I have nothing to apologise for...let's get one thing straight JJ Johnson wasn't the one who came back broken, JJ Johnson was the one who made sure he came correct...if anyone should be apologising, it's Gazzy D for wasting our time.

* Allen attempts to speak but JJ cuts him off

JJ: No, no...this is what you wanted right?! Gazzy D needs to recognise that times have changed and that if you can't handle that then you need to get gone...if he has any issues he knows where I am but I doubt he's that much of fool.

* JJ quickly walks out of shot leaving a stunned Allen

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:35 pm

*The camera pans backstage to show Mike Hill stood watching a monitor, the camera zooms in to show Mike Hill throwing Geoff Steel down a flight of stairs,

Christy James walks into shot as Hill pauses the monitor...

CJ: Mike, can we grab a quick word? Hill turns towards James as the crowd boo loudly...

MH: Sure, I've always got time for a fan, Christy...

Christy rolls her eyes as Mike Hill replays the footage, laughing to himself...

CJ: After last week's attack on Geoff Steel, do you have anything to say?

MH: I thought you were going to ask sensible questions, Christy? Do I have anything to say? I could say alot of things for last week, could you be a bit more specific?

CJ: Are you proud of what you did? Leaving Geoff Steel injured at the bottom of the stairwell?

MH: Proud?

Hill smirks to himself...

MH: You bet your ass Mike Hill is proud, why wouldn't I be? Big ol' Geoff Steel, this man, this myth, thought he was better than the standard setter, Mike Hill. He found out the long, hard way. Every single step, every thud, every bruise, every ounce of pain he's going through is going to be a reminder of why I am better than him. Do you think i'm angry that I got thrown out of that match? Hell no. There's plenty of chances left for Mike Hill, plenty of gas left in the tank.

CJ: And what next for you and Geoff Steel?

Hill flashes a grin towards the monitor...

MH: Steel? Looked like he was made of glass the way he went down those stairs. Maybe if they can put together the pieces of his broken body, we'll see where this goes, right now, i've got a match to go to.

Hill walks off as we fade away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:35 pm

*The words "earlier this evening" lay at the bottom of the picture as a classic 1969 Corvette Stingray, metallic silver in colour, rolls up to the arena. With the camera focused on the door, out steps the 6CW World Champion. He eyes the lens straight away

RR: Yeah, I learned some things from Jack; travelling with a bit of classic style and no bad thing.

*He closes the door and walks forwards

RR: You just one of them cameramen, huh? No words or nothing?

*The camera dramatically nods up and down

RR: Then just walk with me and listen.

*The camera runs backwards keeping a metre from the steps of Reborn, who walks on

RR: Ya see, I'm walking in the king tonight, ya hear? I sit on the throne right now, and I do it with style. I do it for me, for the fans and I do it for wrestling. Not about no games, no spite, no retribution. I don't come here to spit in the faces of good, hard-working folk who claw their way through this business one day at a time, dreaming of being here, and then holding onto it for dear life every damn day. Nahhh, I ain't about no anger issues. I come in the building for the love of the game, not to claim it as my own.

*He enters the building

RR: I can call it home, and tonight I go out there with a weird muthaf***a who still gets it, just in his own capewearing way. We got pride for the business, we ain't bigger than it and we ain't better than it. Whether you in the crack game or the rap game, whether you shuffling papers at your desk or cards in Vegas, baby, you all about pushing forwards and making things better, however you can. My heart goes out to everyone looking to be better. And my foot slapping fools who think their better is everyone elses suffering.

*Reborn stops, looks around and takes it all in.

RR: This is just some empty corridor on the surface, but man this is home for a lot of us. And we ain't willing to let fools break the walls down. So whether its some kid who thinks he's street, another who thinks he's Batman or even an Irishman with a chip on his shoulder, we all fighting for the right thing. And the right thing wins in that ring, in the long run, when all said and done.

*He looks directly down the lens

RR: So lets do this all again boy!!

*The opening credits roll

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:36 pm

Match One
Mike Hill vs Victor Smith

Ha: Fresh off the biggest win of his rookie career thus far against Mike Masters, we have Victor Smith in action here against Mike Hill. Smith will be looking to add another big scalp to his belt

He: He will be looking to, but I'll tell you now he won't. Hill throughout his career has been there and done that

'Saviou' by Rise aginst blasts from the speakers as the crowd get to their feet in support of Visotr Smith. He alks to the stage sporting his trademark trenchcoat. He throws his arms in the air as the trenchcoat falls from his shoulders and he makes his way down to the ring

Ha: Certainly looks confident in his abilities. I wouldn't write him off so easily if I were you Henry

'The next big thing' starts to play as the crowd boo and Hill walks out from backstage. He stares around the hostile crowd and makes his way down to the ring ignoring the taunts he receives. He slides inside the ring and cockily pushes past Smith on his way to the turnbuckle

He: I don't like this guy personally after the recent issues with 6WF, but lets be real for a minute, this guys pride...his ego, wouldn't allow him to beaten here tonight by a rookie

Ha: well we'll see won't we

The official signals for the bell as the two men size each other up in the middle of the ring. they go to tie up but Hill uses his experience tand connects instead with a kick to the gut. Smith doubles over winded as Hill drives his elbow in to the back of Smith's neck

The crowd boo loudly as Hill continues assault dropping Smith down to his knees and then he backs against the ropes and hits a running baseball taking Smith completely down. He cockily lies over him for the pin attempt

Smith kicks out with ease as Hill drags him up to his feet before scoop slamming him back down and connecting with a standing shooting star press

He: wow.....great move from the standing position

Smith gets his shoulder up again after Hill goes for another pin attempt. He gets to his feet and motions for Smith to do the same and once again kicks him in the gut as he does. He backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring taking him down with a beautifully executed drop kick on his return and goes for a third successive cover

Smith kicks out again. Hill doesn't appear fazed as he goes straight on the offense once again rubbing his forearm in the face of Smith on the canvas.

The official forces Hill to stop who gets to his feet and he beginst to stalk Smith who is a bit slower to get up

He: Hurric......

Ha: POWERBOMB IN TO THE TURNBUCKLE! GREAT COUNTER! GREAT AWARENESS

Hill Bounces off the turnbuckle and staggers out of the corner fo the ring

Ha: SHINING WIZARD!!

Ha: DID HE GET HIM?

He: Official signals two...damn that was close

Ha: Just like that Smith turns the table. so exciting to watch him in action

Smith gets straight to his feet and climbs to the top rope, he waits as Hill gets up to before soaring through the air and taking him out with a flying cross body

Hill kicks out again and tries to get to his feet quickly clearly in a world of his own

Ha: HIGH KICK TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD.....HILL IS OUT OF IT

He: HAND ON THE ROPE! GREAT VETERAN MOVE FROM HILL

Ha: Safe to say that the rookie has this vet shaken

Smith gets to his feet as Hill rolls to the outside of the ring to regroup. Smith looks to his opponent on the outside and then bounces of the ropes and runs, throwing himself through the middle and top rope pushing Hill back in to the crowd barrier.

Smith gets up and rolls in and out of the ring breaking the count of the official before lifting Hill to his feet

He: GOOD WORK HILL

The crowd boo as Hill is dragged to his feet but has the awareness to drive Smith back in to the ring apron spine first. He follows up whipping Smith into the crowd barrier and then whips him in to the steel steps.

Hill makes his way over to Smith who is seated up against the stairs and lifts him to his feet and connects with a snap suplex before rolling back inside the ring and orderingthe official to count him out

The official continues his count as Smith struggles on the outside. He crawls towards the ring and pulls himself up using the apron for support as the official counts to 9

He: I'm not sure Smith is gonna beat this count

Ha: BUT HE DOES

Smith just manages to roll in in time which seems to anger Hill who closes in and begins to stomp down on Smith who can only try to cover up. He lifts him to his feet and then whips him into the corner of the ring following up with a running dropkick and then takes him down with an enziguri as he bounces out of the corner

Smith gets his shoulder off the mat to break the pin fall and Hill grabs him by the head and delivers a number of big right hands only stopping at the command of the referee

Hill gets to his feet and waits as Smith pulls himself up, as he does he lifts him up and connects with an inverted atomic drop

He: TROUBLE IN PARADISE.....AND I THINK SMITH COULD BE TROUBLE OF LOSING HERE

Ha: NOT QUITE! HE KICKED OUT!!

Hill is perplexed as Smith kicks out of the pin. He hits the mat in anger and then starts to kick Smith every time he tries to get to his feet before allowing him up. he wraps his arms around his waist and sets him in position for a Gemran Suplex

He: Hill looking to take his opponent down here

Ha: but not of Smith has anything to do with it. he's showing great fight and heart here to break free

The crowd are cheering as Smith throws a number of elbows in an effort to get Hill to break his hold, he eventually battles free and then rocks Hill with a Pele kick. He quickly climbs out to the apron as Hill staggers dazed around the middle of the ring

Ha: SPRINGBOARD FOREARM! DID YOU SEE THE HANG TIME HE GOT THEN?

Smith is pumped up after catching a second wind. Hill tries to quickly get to his feet but walks straight into an arm drag. He gets up again but is taken straight back down again with a snapmare and Smith follows up with a running dropkick before hooking the leg

Hill kicks out and Smith pulls him back up again. He kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position for a suplex. He rips him through the air planting him with the snap suplex and then rolls through lifts him into a second snap suplex

Ha: Smith rolls through again.......BRAINBUSTER!! HE PLANTED HIM WITH FORCE

Ha: I CAN'T BELIEVE HILL KICKED OUT

He: me neither truth be told. Hill needs to get his head in to gear

Smith pleads with the official who signals the two before turning his attentions back to Hill. He lifts him to his feet and ducks underneath a hopeful clothesline aimed by Hill

Ha: GERMAN SUPLEX OF HIS OWN...BRIDGED

Ha: HOW HAS HE NOT WON? THAT'S LITERALLY THE THRID TIME I THOUGHT HE HAD HILL BEAT

Smith signals for the end as he reaches down to pick Hill up

Ha: THUMB TO THE EYE

The crowd boo loudly as Hill buys time temporarily blinding his opponent which goes unnoticed by the official. He slowly uses the ropes to pull hismelf up and ducks down as Smith blindly stumbles toward him and sends him flying to the outside of the ring. He uses the ropes to catapult himself over and takes Smith down before getting back up and throwing his arms in the air cockily soaking up the boos of the crowd

He lifts him up and rolls him back in the ring before climbing to the top rope. He waits as as Smith gets up

He: WHAT A HURRICANRANA.....GREAT EXECUTION FROM HILL

Ha: Not enough to put Smith away though

Hill looks frustratingly at the official and then drags Smith up. He whips him with force into the corner of the ring and then follows with a running clothesline squashing him in the corner. He stomps him down into the corner drawing more jeers from the crowd and then he bounces off the opposite corner and runs at Smith driving his knee in to the side of his head

He: Hill like a shark that smelt blood here. He's looking to put this one away now

Hill drags Smith up to his feet and sets him in position for Over The Hill

He: He hits this and we're done

Ha: SMITH REVERSES..........REGAL CUTTER

ding ding ding

MB: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner as the result of a pinfall........MIKE HILLLLLLLLLLLLL

The crowd boo as the next big thing plays again ad Hill rolls out of the ring and raises his arm in victory.

We see replays as Mike Hill sets Smith in position for the Diamon Dust only for Smith to throw him across the ring. As Hill gets back to his feet Smith grabs him and goes straight for the Regal Cut but Hill manages to get free and rolls Smith up in to the pin for the three count and quickly escapes the ring

Ha: Tough loss to take that, there were at least three occasions were I thought Smith had him but in the end it's Hill who came out on top...on another night though...who knows

He: I'll give Smith credit, nearly got the upset, but at the end of the day its as I called....Hill wins

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:36 pm

*We stay ringside with Harold and Henry on screen now

HA: What a show we have had so far, and there is still a hell of a lot more to come...

HE: Thats right, Including those star studded main event matches for the number one contendership of the EWF title...

HA: But first we have a match steeped in rivalry. A submission match between Aaron Heath and O'Callaghan for the International and UK Title.

HE: And what a rivalry it is. Heath costing O'Callaghan the chance to be TV Champion.

HA: Well with regards to that...I have a statement here from the Executive committee of Monster Energy that states and I quote “Due to the recent behaviour of Aaron Heath, we have decided that this will be the last match between the pair of Aaron Heath and O'Callaghan. No matter the result, no matter what happens, O'Callaghan and Heath will never face each other in a 6CW ring again.”

HE: WHAT? First Max Adamson, and now this? 6CW is dead in the water Harold...

HA: Clearly you’re not happy with that decision? Our new owners showing whose in charge, puts paid to the idea that certain individuals are running amok around here.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:38 pm

*The scene opens with Miss Jessica popping chewing gum, stretching it out and putting back in her mouth as she leans against a wall watching a door. The locker room door bursts opens and Hurst and Kelsey exit laughing loudly.

MJ: Ohhh something funny, care to share?

*Kelsey and Hurst, fighting to hold back the laughter turn to find the Miss Jessica slowly pushing herself off the wall and strutting towards to the pair.

MJ: Like surely you can share, if it’s that like, that funny, yeah!! What’s up Bitch, cat got your tongue!!!

*Jessica stands arms crossed legs tapping staring at Kelsey as Hurst steps between the two ladies*

MJ: Sorry I forgot you only open it for special occasions. Like I don’t know. When you need use those special favours to get the matches like this.

*Kelsey goes to retort only to be interrupted by Jessica*

MJ: What Bitch, YOU DON’T THINK I KNOW WHY MY BOYS KEEP HAVING TO COMPETE IN THESE MATCHES YOU DON’T THINK I KNOW HWO DIRTLY LITTLE WHORES LIKE YOU GET THESE MATCHES.

What Jack, you don’t think the bosses want to see a Cat like you in the ring every week, the only reason you get these matches is because she take it’s in the ring each week

JH: ENOUGH

MJ: What hit a nerve Jack? Don’t worry because that’s nothing like the pain your gonna feel when you step into the ring with my boys.

*Jessica points at Kelsey*

MJ: As for you dirty little promiscuous, how about you better start staying out my business.

*Jessica turns away and starts walking blowing bubbles with her chewing gum again, as the scene goes of air with Kelsey being held back by Jack Hurst*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

As we cut to a different scene backstage, we are met by the unfamiliar face of a young lady with long dark hair and a big smile across her face. The young lady nervously holds a Monster Energy microphone an tkes a deep breath before speaking to the camera.

??: Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paige Russel and I am the brand new Monster Energy intern with a big announcement!

Before Paige can speak again she is cut off as a familiar figure of Saul Raymondson enters the shot, holding his hand up.

SR: young lady, I can take this from here...

Saul takes the microphone from Paige and motions for her to leave before turning back to the camera and speaking directly to the camera with a smile on his face

SR: I am Saul Raymondson and as of 7pm this evening a countdown began that will forever change the world of 6CW...

Saul pauses dramatically, the smile widening

SR: ...the return of Man Mountain Mike.

A man who stands 7 feet 2inches tall and weighs 400 pounds, a man who fell but is not afraid to get up, a man who is ready to change the history books and a man with a second chance. The generous people at Monster Energy have set the time and the date for redemption and it gives me great pleasure to announce that at Seasons Beatings Man Mountain Mike will get a second chance as he fights for a 6CW contract...

Saul pauses once more, the smile disappearing from his face for a moment

SR: ...there will be those who laugh this off but the man you knew before is gone and only a monster remains...

...and for the doubters out there, we will be holding an open challenge to those who want to test out the future of 6CW and it will be taking place in two weeks time...so feel free to laugh at my client but prepare to be shut up when you see what a true force of nature he can be when given the right opportunity.

Saul's smile returns to his face as he hands the microphone back to a clearly shook Paige before walking out of shot.

PR: So there you have it! Be sure you check the Monster Energy social media for all of the updates and news and I will be seeing all of you very soon!

Paige smiles to camera as we cut away

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Two
Tag Team Gauntlet
Perfect Execution vs Order & Law, Perez & Hurst, The Parasite Killers and Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade

HA: What an interesting match we have for you up next...

HA: Match?! You think this is a match?! It's a barbaric punishment...the fact that they can do this is ridiculous.

The fans boo as the pairing of Lex Hart and Perfect Jack walk out on to the stage clearly annoyed. The fans boos get even louder as Hart and Jack make it to the aisle and begin to mock the fans, knocking away their signs before rolling in to the ring.

HE: This is a travesty...these two men came back and injected new life in to the tag team division and THIS is the respect they get?! The fans boo them and now they're being forced to face four teams!?

HA: This is what happens when you involve yourself in important matches...that cannot go unpunished!

PJ and Hart are checked over by the ref as the titatron shows a huge number 4 which stays there, the fans then hop to their feet as Tom Order and Godwin Law sprint down to the ring with Law jumping up on to the apron and Order sliding under the bottom rope and in to the ring to face Hart.

HA: Well it seems our first team of the night aren't wasting time! They can see just how big an opportunity this actually is!

In the ring Order begins to deliver punches to Hart who quickly lands a kick to the knee cutting him off before Hart bounces off the ropes returning with a shoulder block taking Order down, Hart drags Order up and throws him in to the Perfect Execution corner before making the tag to Jack

HE: Now THIS is team work, just watch as they teach Order and Law a lesson and show the 6CW board that they can't be held back by this persecution...

HA: This match came about because of Perfect Execution getting involved, they brought this on themselves.

Hart lands a few kicks to the gut before Jack jumps over the top rope, bouncing off the ropes before charging at the corner hitting a big drop kick. As Jack jumps back to his feet Godwin Law jumps in but is caught in the middle of the ring with a hip toss causing him to roll from the ring but as he turns back around Order is back up with a kick to the gut

HA: Tom Order using the distraction to cut off Perfect Jack's momentum

Order quickly hits a hip toss to Jack who rolls back up to his feet but is quickly caught with a belly to back suplex which Order covers up with a quick cover

...ONE...NO! KICKOUT!

Order quickly gets to his feet whipping Jack off the ropes but as Jack returns Order locks in a sleeper hold, kicking out the legs of Jack in to a seated position. Jack fights back causing Order to turn it in to a headlock but as he does Hart is back in and hits a superkick to a kneeling Tom Order breaking the hold.

HE: Nice save! Jack and Lex are going to have to conserve their energy here!

HA: I hate to admit it but that was smart

Jack is back up, he shakes off the attack so far and begins to stalk Order who gets to his feet spinning back in to the path of Jack.

HE: PERFECT PLEX! HE GOT IT!

...one...

…...TWO!

…......THREEE-

HA: NO! Godwin Law saves his partner here! That was close!

HE: Disgraceful! He's not the legal man!

Lex charges back in, once again hitting the superkick this time to Order who hits the deck as Perfect Execution nod at each other stalking their opponents once again

HA: What have Perfect Execution got in mind here?!

HE: I think they're ready to go 1-0 here tonight!

As Order and Law begin to stagger up they turn in to the path of Lex and Jack who both hit double leg take downs sweeping Order and Law on to their backs

HA: FIGURE FOUR FROM PERFECT JACK ON TOM ORDER!

HE: SHARPSHOOTER FROM LEX HART TO GODWIN LAW!

HA: I've never seen anything like this!

Hart and Jack mock both the fans and their opponents as they lock in their signature submissions causing both Order and Law to shout out in pain, the pair claw at the ring canvas attempting to get away but it's too late as they are forced to tap

HE: YES! They did it!

HA: That was just part one sorry Brother...it's time for their next opponents!

the reactions from the crowd then turn a bit more positive as Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez burst on to the stage, the fans seemingly cheering for Perez who plays up to them before booing Hurst who attempts to stop his partners theatrical antics.

HA: Tonight Perfect Execution could possibly fight four full tag matches and here are their second opponents of the night...now this team might not have been able to gel just yet but what an opportunity this could be...if they get a pinfall or submission over the tag champs then that would rocket them up the rankings!

HE: Don't! I don't think my heart could take the idea of Brandon Perez as a champion in this company

Hurst and Perez reach the ring and begin to talk tactics in the corner as PJ and Hart make the tag bringing Hart in as the legal man

HA: Here we go...part two of a possible four!

The fans cheer as the four on the Titatron turns to a three

HE: You're loving this aren't you! The treatment of the champions by 6CW is disgraceful...

HA: It's almost like this is a lesson for getting involved when they shouldn't have!

The bell rings and Hart takes his corner but as Perez attempts to take his he is shocked by Hurst who tags himself in to the match.

HE: Good plan, you don't want that jackass Brandon Perez in there...well done Jack!

HA: I don't think Brandon is happy about that!

The fans cheer as Perez shakes his head, tagging himself back in, Hurst looks in shock as the ref forces him back out of the ring but as he climbs on to the apron he quickly reaches over...

HA: ANOTHER BLIND TAG?!

HE: Jack has had enough of this loser costing them victories and is leading by example...

Once again the ref jumps to action this time ordering Perez to leave the ring to which he does but as he attempts to make yet another blind tag the fans boo as Hurst jumps backwards, shouting at Brandon to know his place in the team.

….ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HE: WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!

The fans all begin to laugh as Jack Hurst looks around to ask what just happened as the replay begins to play on the titatron. Hurst looks on in horror as the replay shows Hart quickly hitting a roll up pin on Hurst who was still ranting at his tag partner Perez.

HA: I think Hurst's plan of leading by example just back fired...Perfect Execution are on to the next team!

HE: I want Perfect Execution to do well but how dare Perez show up Jack Hurst like that...it's disgraceful to embarrass your leader like that!

HA: I think that might be the issue with this team...one of them is trying to be the leader...

With Hart still in the ring the large three on the screen ticks down to two

HE: They're making easy work of this, bring on the next idiots who dare challenge them...

HA: Have you forgotten who's up next?

HE: Oh no...

The fans all get to their feet as James McManus and the Fanatoc strut out on to the stage, the brothers then bump fists before slowly making their way down to the ring the tension slowly rising

HA: These two men are destruction personified...two who have attempted to destroy all in their path...even each other but right now their sights are locked directly on the 6CW tag team champions...

HE: This might not be as easy as the first two rounds...

Hart attempts to go after The Fanatic who enters the ring but the bigger man hits a shoulder block to the gut that doubles Hart over before hitting a running knee to the side of the head taking Hart down, Fanatic then makes the tag allowing McManus to climb in to the ring, stamping on the fingers of Hart as he does

HE: WHAT A THUG!

HA: Do you want to tell him that to his face...

HE: What do you think?

McManus quickly drags Hart up and pulls him in to a short arm clothesline before dragging him up again but this time as he drags him in Lex is able to jump up and hit a knee to the head of his own that staggers McManus back

HE: SUPERKICK...

HA: NO! McManus catches it!

With McManus holding the foot of Hart Fanatic makes the blind tag before charging in with a clothesline that takes Hart down

...ONE
…...NO! Quick kickout!

Fanatic wastes no time picking Hart up to his feet and landing a knee

HA: POWERBOMB COMING UP!

HE: NO! Hart drops down the back...sleeper locked in!

Fanatic quickly backs himself up in to his own corner squashing Hart as he does and allowing McManus to make the tag, Fanatic keeps Hart crushed against the turnbuckle as McManus backs up before running in and looking for a yakuza style kick

HE: Lex ducks under! He dives...TAG MADE!

HA: Here comes Jack!

Perfect Jack comes to life ducking under McManus's clothesline attempts and hitting a shoulder block that takes Fanatic off the apron but as he turns around he walks in to McManus who wraps his arms around his waist

HA: BELLY TO BELLY!

HE: NO! Hart makes the save!

The replay shows Lex Hart stop the suplex attempt by hitting a forearm to the back of the head, Hart and Jack then team up hitting a double suplex leaving McManus down, the pair then kip up back to their feet with the legal man Jack climbing the turnbuckle signalling for an elbow drop and Hart stalking McManus who gets back to his feet

HE: FLATLINE!

HA: NO! McManus shoves him over the top rope...Jack is in shock!

HE: WHAT AN IMPACT...MY GOD!

The replay shows Jack pause for a moment as he watches Hart get shoved from the ring only for Fanatic to catch him off guard pushing him down in to the ring right in to the path of James McManus.

HA: SPEAR FROM MCMANUS OUT OF MIDAIR!

HE: NO! It can't end like this...

...ONE

…...TWO

Hart attempts to make the save but as he rushes towards the ring Fanatic catches him, charging him in to the guard rail

…......THREE!

HA: Fanatic and McManus have pinned the champions...we aren't going to see the Kincade and Blue Dragon here tonight, the odds were just too much!

HE: This is disgraceful, I can't believe we just watched this like it was ok...

As we cut back to the ring Perfect Jack has rolled on the apron as Fanatic and McManus stand tall in the ring.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:39 pm

The scene opens in a darkened room, a large silhouette can be seen moving closer to the screen. The huge hulking figure of Cerberus emerges from the shadows.

C: A blank, expressionless figure stood amongst legends, and former world champions. A number, nothing more. Is that what they all think of me?

Cerberus cracks his knuckles fiercely and a frown forms on his face

C: I have leapt through hoops, I have clung to “brass rings” I have listened to the same boring self centred Monologues of Dicey, of Liam Wood, even that FREAK Engel Harlequin just goes on and on and on...and yet...

Cerberus comes closer to the camera, breathing heavily and angrily

C: Big old Cerberus is rolled out constantly to make up the numbers, drifting along in the world that is 6CW, being challenged by the unworthy, being passed from pillar to post, stuck in this perpetual hell, wheeled out for the masses when they want a shock...

Cerberus sighs

C: Who do you think they will remember in the grand scheme of things? Cerberus? The man that single handedly beat a team consisting of three of the biggest monsters in 6CW history? OR will they remember the clown that killed Joshua? Engel had his moment...and tonight begins mine. I am not here to make up the numbers or to impress anybody. I am here to win, and tonight...win I shall. Costello, Dicey, Wood...dont any of you count your chickens, get in my way and I will end you.

Cerberus relaxes a little

C: Cerberus, the number...the odd one out...you know, I AM the odd one out...odd because I am the only guy in this tournament that isn't pursued by failure at every damn turn.

Cerberus pushes the cameraman to the floor and walks off camera as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:39 pm

*We head backstage where Godwin Law and Tom Order are together

TO: That was ridiculous…

GL: Ja

TO: What the h*ll is wrong with this place? Why are we even in matches like that?! WE’RE ON TV, GODWIN, WE DON’T NEED TO DO THIS LEGWORK!

*Godwin stares impassively

TO: WELL?! Come on, Godwin! React! Speak! Show some god damn life!

GL: In times like this, the bunker is next step, ja?

TO: You’ve absolutely lost it…and you’ve lost me too you stupid German idiot

*He slings his bag over his shoulder

TO: I’m done, its over. I quit!

*He storms away, leaving Godwin unmoved as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:40 pm

Match Three
Cassius Zhi & Cameron Faith vs Robin Reborn & Thunder

HA: It's time for tag team action here now on Anarchy.

HE: And it involves both of our company's world champions, as Robin Reborn and Thunder join forces this evening.

HA: And they take on the pairing of former 6WF Superstars, Cassius Zhi and Cameron Faith, who in a few weeks time will fight it out for the right to square off against the 6CW Champion Robin Reborn.

HE: This represents a very real opportunity for one of those two to make a big statement up against Reborn this evening.

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage. He walks confidently down the ramp, slides under the bottom rope as he gets to the ring and stands calmly and quietly waiting for his opponent.

HA: That was a big win for Faith last time out over his fellow 6WF alumni Marshall Murdoch. For so long Faith has been the nearly man in the world title scene, this could be the moment he breaks through the glass ceiling.

HE: Maybe Harold, but first he has to get past the man who he teams with tonight, who is out next...

"They Say" hits A crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. The crowd erupt into huge boos as Zhi emerges through the mist and then strolls down the ramp. He slides in and looks across at Faith.

HA: There is a palpable tension between this team tonight, even before the match begins.

HE: As much as they will want to get one over on Reborn this evening, they'll be equally as keen to ensure they don't demonstrate any weaknesses to their future opponent.

"My hero" blazes out through the speakers as a spotlight hovers around the stage, finally it focuses on the middle of the stage where Thunder walks out and the arena becomes fully illuminated with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics. Thunder holds the EWF title above his head before pacing his way down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope, leaping to his feet and glaring across at his opponents.

HA: Thunder's actions on Aftermath were most unlike him, leaving his team high and dry when they needed him most.

HE: Liam Wood is getting to him Harold, he is winning the mental warfare, Thunder is betraying himself just to try and keep that title belt.

“Stronger” by Kanye West fills the air causing the fans to jump to their feet as Reborn jumps out on to the stage, Reborn quickly makes it to the aisles and poses with the 6CW title before tagging the hands of the fans and sliding in to the ring. He slaps hands with his fellow world champion.

HA: Robin Reborn looking very hyped up this evening, he seemed eager to fight for this company against the best that 6WF has to offer.

HE: Reborn can't afford to be blinded by passion, he needs to look at this with the eyes of a world champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Thunder begins the match up against Cameron Faith. Faith drives the EWF World Champion back into the ropes, he goes for a knife-edge chop to the chest but Thunder blocks it. He ducks underneath the arm of Faith, quickly grabbing him by the waist and slinging him down to the canvas with a German suplex.

Faith rolls up to his feet, he sprints in towards Thunder who scoops Faith up onto his shoulders and plants him down into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. Thunder hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Thunder gets up to his feet, he attacks Cameron Faith with a series of leg drops down across the throat. Thunder then allows Faith to rise before Irish whipping him into the ropes, on the rebound Thunder drops Faith down to the mat with a stiff short-arm clothesline. Faith rolls to his feet and is planted into the mat with a Rock Bottom.

The EWF World Champion then bounces off the ropes, hitting a rolling Thunder down onto Cameron Faith. He quickly covers again.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: Thunder started off at a lightning fast pace, if you'll excuse the pun.

Thunder allows the former 6WF star to rise, he then scoops him up into the air and then runs along, connecting with a powerslam. Thunder stands over Faith for a moment before nailing the Sunshot standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Cameron Faith forces the shoulder up, Thunder locks in an armbar hold and then drags Faith to his feet. The crowd pop as Thunder walks to the corner, he climbs up to the top rope looking to go Old School. Thunder walks along the ropes but the crowd then descend into boos as Faith boots the top rope, causing Thunder to crotch himself.

Faith steps out onto the ring apron, where he fires off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest of Thunder until he falls down from the top rope and down to the ring. Faith springboards in off the top rope, hitting a diving senton. He covers.

HE: Clever there from Faith, he had Old School scouted.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Thunder kicks out, Faith locks in an armbar hold as he looks to slow the pace of the match down. Thunder gets up to his feet and Faith takes him down with a clothesline. Thunder rolls to his feet, Faith boots him in the stomach and then plants the EWF Champion with a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Faith stares across at Reborn for a few moments before laying into his fellow world champion with stomps to the head. Faith then lifts up Thunder, throwing him into the corner and following up with a shining wizard. He grabs Thunder by the head and connects with a bulldog. Faith is about to cover when he is ordered out of the ring by the ref, who indicates a tag was made by Zhi.

HA: Cassius Zhi getting himself into this match, taking the initiative for himself.

Zhi brushes past his rival for the N01 contendership as he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi hauls up Thunder by the head, he then fires off a series of short, sharp elbow strikes up into the face of Thunder. He falls into the ropes, Zhi Irish whips him across the ring and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a vicious running elbow strike that sends Thunder collapsing to the mat. Cassius covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Zhi lifts Thunder to his feet, he then fires in a couple of roundhouse kicks to the abdomen. He then grabs Thunder by the waist, before flinging him into the turnbuckles with a belly to belly suplex. Zhi then sprints, hitting a leaping foot stomp to the head. He stands across the body of Thunder, as he stares down Reborn who is stood directly in front of him. Cassius drags Thunder away and covers.

Cassius drags up Thunder and hits a knee to the stomach, which he quickly follows up with a snap suplex. Thunder sits up, and Cassius proceeds to reel off a flurry of roundhouse kicks to the top of the chest, before a final spin kick to the side of the head that lands with a sickening thud. Cover.

Thunder forces the shoulder up, Cassius hauls him to his feet and throws him to the corner. Zhi runs in, leaping to the second rope and nailing an Alberto Del Rio style leaping enzaguri kick but Cameron Faith returns the favour from earlier, tagging himself in.

Faith climbs to the top rope, and then connects with a reverse Tornado DDT on the EWF Champion. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Faith stands impatiently waiting for Thunder to rise, he kicks him in the gut when he does so.

HA: And there's the Ghetto Blaster!

HE: Faith and Zhi equally impressive despite not working alongside each other, Reborn nothing more than a bystander at present!

Ref: 1.................2...................Kick out!

Thunder forces the shoulder up, Faith drags him to his feet and hits a suplex. He follows this up with a 2nd suplex. Faith sets up for the three amigos but Thunder blocks. Faith goes again, and it's blocked once more. The crowd then pop as Thunder counters with a suplex of his own.

Instead of releasing, he keeps the hold locked in. He drags Faith back up, delivering the second suplex. Thunder drags up Faith once more.

HA: Incredible resilence from Thunder! He took two suplexes, and then countered with three of his own!

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

HE: And now the tag! Here comes Reborn!

Robin Reborn springboards in over the top rope, Faith stumbles up and Reborn takes him down with a high angled dropkick. Faith rolls up and Reborn hits a 2nd dropkick. Reborn runs towards Zhi, who steps back off the apron to avoid a potential roundhouse kick.

Reborn spins around, Faith runs in at him only for Reborn to connect with a flapjack down onto the top rope.

HA: Another blind tag from Zhi!

Cassius slaps Faith across the face from down on the outside. Robin Reborn drags Faith away from the ropes, unaware of the tag, and leaps into the air, delivering the World Star!

HE: It counts for nothing though!

Reborn goes to cover, there is no count and before he can protest, Zhi is in and levels Reborn with a Bakatare Sliding Kick. Zhi covers after the boot to the side of the head.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Cassius goes on the attack straight away, he drags Reborn up to his feet and then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Zhi bounces off the ropes, flooring the 6CW World Champion with a spinning heel kick. Reborn sits up, Zhi bounces off the ropes and nails a neck snap. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi drags up the 6CW World Champion and throws him into the corner. Zhi marches over, he proceeds to reel off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the waist and head. He then presses a boot p into the throat of Reborn, choking him out.

Cassius breaks just before the 5 count, Reborn stumbles away from the corner and Cassius hits a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Zhi drags Reborn to his feet, he goes to kick him in the gut but Reborn gabs the kick. He spins Zhi around, and then attempts his own boot to the stomach. Zhi grabs that but Reborn levels him with an enzaguri kick. Zhi stumbles around and walks straight into a DDT. He hooks the leg.

HA: Cassius Zhi was dominating the contest, but Reborn coming back into this one now.

Reborn goes the outside, he stands waiting for Zhi to rise before springboarding in and nailing a hurracanrana. Zhi stands up and staggers straight into a spinebuster, which Reborn quickly follows with a Lionsault.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up. Reborn drags him up to his feet and then throws him back into the corner. The 6CW Champion follows that up with a big clothesline. Zhi slumps up against the turnbuckles...

HE: And now the Helluva Kick! Tremendous combination work from Reborn.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Reborn locks in an armbar hold. He hauls up Cassius, he counters with an Irish whip to the corner. Reborn uses the momentum to springboard off the ropes to go for a crossbody...

HA: OH WOW!

HE: ROUNDHOUSE KICK BY ZHI!

HA: REBORN COULD BE OUT COLD!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Cassius decides to sit up Reborn. He then fires off a number of roundhouse kicks to the chest, he then stops for a few moments and fires in kicks to the head. Zhi then finally runs the ropes, hitting a vicious diving knee into the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Reborn again forces the shoulder up off the mat. Cassius hauls him to his feet, he sets up for the Dragon's Fury. Cameron Faith leaps onto the apron, he stands staring down at Zhi, who smirks back. He mouths to Faith to "watch this" as Reborn stirs up to his feet...

HE: DRAGONS...

HA: DUCKED!

HE: ROLL UP!

Ref: 1.............................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Reborn stole it! Reborn stole it!

HE: What the hell was Faith doing?! He not only cost Zhi that match but he could have him it too but just stood there like a lemon on the outside.

HA: This whole match saw no teamwork between them, just looking to one up each other and prove a point ahead of their crunch match in a few weeks time. That was just the final salvo.

HE: But now Reborn is the man with all the momentum, whoever he faces.

*Faith steps off the apron, smiling as Zhi protests furiously with the referee, with both Reborn and Thunder making a hasty exit as Cassius boots the bottom rope in frustration before turning to stare down at Faith who is retreating up the ramp.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:40 pm

*We cut backstage to Christy James who has a piece of paper in her hand that she tucks away when she sees the camera rolling

CJ: As you can see, hot off the presses! We have just received a statement from our 6CW management officials, the proclaimed “Booking Committee” with the following information

*She stands tall again and recites

CJ: As Anarchy airs next week, we will have two matches to decide who will be competing against Perfect Execution in December at Seasons Beatings for the 6CW Tag Team Championships. On the 21st November, live in front of a raucous 6CW crowd, we will see two matches…

First, disappointed and fight-ready Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon will get the chance to throw some punches as they take on tonight’s successful team…The Parasite Killers. The winner of this match will be assured a definite title matchup at Season’s Beatings.

And

6CW Tag Team Champions Perfect Execution will face off against the team of Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez. If the latter pair can pull off a win, then they will force us to expand our title match from a straight two-team shootout to a three-way dance.

*Christy smiles

CJ: That’s your news folks, number one contenders to the tag titles are coming!

*The scene fades from her chuckling to Charlotte Grey standing backstage with two men. They are both in suits, but are not competitors or officials we have seen before in 6CW.

CG: I stand here today with the latest signings to 6CW, a team that calls themselves The TA. Gentlemen, congratulations on becoming part of the company! Are you excited to be here?

*The first man takes the lead to speak, leaving his taller compatriot unmoved. He looks disinterested by the questioning

1: Thank you, Miss Grey. We are not excited to be here, no, because excited would portray this is a brand new world that we are overawed by. And we are not. We have got here with hard work and guidance from fantastic figures in this industry. Now we lay claim on this company, first through the tag team division and onwards into the record books.

*Charlotte smiles and turns to the taller man

CG: What are your goals in 6CW?

*He is unmoved, and does not entertain questioning, the first man positioning himself to speak

1: We are here to succeed, as simple as that. And we will, of that there is no doubt.

*The taller man nods as his partner looks to him, and the pair walk away. The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:41 pm

Dicey is backstage with Tim Allen. He appears unwilling to talk to the reporter who is trying his best to engage the 6CW legend in a quick fire Q&A

TA: Two minutes, that's all

Sally Hendrix interrupts
SH: That what you promise all the girls?

Allen blushes nervously as Dicey shakes his head
DR: Not now!

Sally frowns
SH: Him or me?

Dicey stares at Hendrix

DR: Go wait backstage Sally. I'll come find you later.

Hendrix throws her hair back and storms away after a flurry of expletives

Dicey returns his focus to Allen

DR: You have my attention

TA: I won't keep you Dicey. I know how important tonight could be for the rest of your 6CW career. But my question is how do you approach this match, Wood seems to have your number. Do you have what it takes to beat him and claim that EWF title spot?

Dicey smiles
DR: Jeez fella, say it like it is why don't ya

TA: He's had your number in the past

Dicey nods
DR: So he has, so he has

TA: So what's the game plan ?

Dicey's eyes narrow
DR: Same as always. I'm going on there and putting it all on the line. I'm fighting till I can't breathe any more. Plain and simple. All or nothing

I've done that since day one and I'll keep doing it until the day I die.

No regrets, nothing left out there at all Tim.

Allen nods
TA: Good luck Dicey

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:11 pm

Match Four
UK & INT Title - Submission Match
Aaron Heath vs O'Callaghan

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, and what a huge match we have in store for you next here!

HE: A rematch from Beachfront Brawl, a clash between the two brightest young stars that 6CW has to offer.

HA: Aaron Heath emerged victorious at Beachfront Brawl, defeating O'Callaghan with a low blow to become the unified 6CW UK and International Champion.

HE: O'Callaghan gets his shot at revenge tonight against The Silver Tongued Revolutionist, and in a battleground that certainly plays into his hands.

HA: Heath defends both of his title belts tonight in a Submission match. This is, in some ways, the ultimate test. You have to balance your pride with your livelihood. Do you tap out, give up, show the other person to be the better man but at the same time keep your career?

HE: Or do you do the brave thing, some would say the stupid thing, and refuse to give up? Pride in tact but career in tatters. That is the dilemma that faces these two phenomenal young athletes tonight.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following contest is a SUBMISSION MATCH for the UNIFIED 6CW UK AND INTERNATIONAL TITLES!

Introducing first...THE CHALLENGER...from Ireland, he weighs in at 195lbs...O'CALLAGHAN!

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before turning and waiting for his rival.

HE: I'm not sure I fancy O'Callaghan's chances in this match, despite the stipulation perhaps playing into his hands. He has lost his last two title matches, he seems to be lacking that ability to kill a match and that is not an easy habit to get out of.

HA: What the hell are you talking about Henry? Heath beat him with a low blow at Beachfront Brawl, and then Heath then distracted him in his match against Cerberus.

HE: He tapped out Harold, not a good sign going into this match.

Ring Announcer: And now...hailing from Portland, Oregon and weighing in at 259lbs..the REIGNING AND DEFENDING UNIFIED 6CW UK AND INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...AARON HEATH!

The fans boo as “Time Bomb” blasts from the speakers and Aaron Heath slowly walks out on to the stage with both belts resting over his shoulders, he smirks as he mocks the crowd on the way to the ring causing the boo's to get even louder. He rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, walking towards O'Callaghan and smirking as he holds up the titles.

HA: Aaron Heath looking supremely confident, even though his fighting style really isn't suited to this environment. His submission arsenal is nowhere near as vast as his opponents.

HE: Sometimes it's quality more than quantity that matters Harold. And let's not forget, O'Callaghan needs to get himself in a position to win the match first. Heath could make that very difficult.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, O'Callaghan goes in for the lock-up but Aaron Heath boots him firmly in the stomach. O'Callaghan lurches forward, and Heath proceeds to pummel down on the back of his rival. O'Callaghan falls down to the canvas and Aaron Heath looks to attack the neck and head, driving a series of elbows down.

Heath momentarily looks to go for the cover before realising the situation, getting to his feet and returning to his attack on the head and neck area of O'Callaghan, this time using stomps as his main method of attack. O'Callaghan attempts to shuffle back to avoid the stomp attack, but ends up isolating himself in the corner.

Aaron Heath proceeds to stomp a mudhole down into O'Callaghan, with the referee unable to break the hold due to there being no disqualifications in the match. Heath walks back to the opposite corner, before sprinting across and connecting with a hesitation dropkick in the corner.

HE: Strong start from Aaron Heath, there looks to be a clear game-plan here from the Unified Champion, targeting the head and neck area of O'Callaghan.

HA: The fact there is no disqualifications in this contest is one aspect of the stipulation that plays into the hands of Heath.

O'Callaghan is pulled up to his feet by Heath, who then throws the Irishman out across the ring with a fallaway slam. Heath then proceeds to remove the turnbuckle cover in the corner, he then drags up O'Callaghan and walks back towards the corner, dropping him down face-first into the turnbuckle with a Snake Eyes.

He staggers forward out of the corner and Heath knocks O'Callaghan down with a running forearm smash. With O'Callaghan down on the canvas, Heath attempts the first submission of the match by syncing in a head-scissors hold on the former champion.

HA: Wow would you look at that, O'Callaghan immediately freeing himself from that submission hold! Performing a headstand and then rolling through.

Both men get to their feet after O'Callaghan escapes the submission hold, Heath goes for a clothesline but O'Callaghan blocks it and then takes down the double champion with an arm drag takedown. Heath rolls back up to his feet and O'Callaghan connects with a second takedown.

Heath again gets to his feet, O'Callaghan then dropkicks him in the knee. Heath falls down onto his knees, O'Callaghan then pummels away on his back with a series of firm knees. O'Callaghan drags Heath to a corner, he rests the body of Heath across the 2nd rope before climbing to the top rope. He then dives down, hitting a big knee to the back.

The double champion rolls to the middle of the ring, and O'Callaghan goes for his first submission of the match, synching in a bow and arrow hold, driving the knee up into the back of Heath while also pulling back on both of his arms. The hold isn't in for long as Heath gets up to a vertical base with relative ease.

HE: Surely he didn't think he'd win with that move?

HA: I'm sure he didn't, but O'Callaghan is always a man with a plan, every move is part of the bigger picture.

Heath spins his way out of the hold, only for O'Callaghan to kick his rival in the stomach. He then flings Heath down to the mat with a gutwrench suplex. O'Callaghan rolls Heath onto his front, before dropping a series of elbows down into the back of Heath.

O'Callaghan drags Heath closer to the corner, he then goes up to the top rope and nails a diving elbow down into the back. O'Callaghan once again goes looking for a submission hold, intricately setting up for a surfboard hold. O'Callaghan once again pulls back on the arms of Heath, while also stretching out the back of Heath.

The former champion wrenches back the hold on the current double champion, who is clearly in agony courtesy of the submission hold. Heath tries to wriggle and squirm, as O'Callaghan pulls back viciously on the hold.

HA: Heath escapes another submission hold, O'Callaghan showing off all his skills and ability.

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, he grabs Heath and hauls him up by the waist. He walks towards the corner, and then launches Heath into the turnbuckles with a German Suplex. O'Callaghan then picks up Heath, he grabs him by the legs and places Heath into a tree of woe.

He then goes to the outside, O'Callaghan grabs the arms of Heath, almost bending his body around the ring post. O'Callaghan steps back into the ring, he frees Heath away from the corner and puts him on his front. O'Callaghan again goes up to the top rope.

HE: Frog splash to the back!

O'Callaghan again quickly returns to his submission game, he goes to lock in a full nelson hold but Heath counters with a jawbreaker. O'Callaghan stumbles around and Heath runs in, knocking him down with another big forearm smash.

Heath drags up O'Callaghan, Irish whipping him into the corner. Aaron Heath then sprints in and nails another big forearm smash. O'Callaghan slumps down, Heath rests his opponent's head against the second turnbuckle before sprinting in and nailing a big boot, crunching O'Callaghan's head against the turnbuckle.

HA: A clear game-plan on behalf of both men here.

O'Callaghan gets up to his feet, Aaron Heath kicks him in the stomach and then connects with a reverse swinging neckbreaker on his opponent. Heath drags up O'Callaghan, he kicks him in the stomach and then connects with a vicious brainbuster.

Heath then attempts another submission hold, showing some tremendous athleticism in synching in a Last Chancery on O'Callaghan. Heath pulls back on the neck of his rival but unfortunately he has the hold locked in too close to the ropes and O'Callaghan is able to reach out to break the hold.

HE: Great ring awareness from O'Callaghan.

Heath isn't overly bothered, he picks up O'Callaghan and rests his legs on the 2nd ropes before planting him into the canvas with a Spike DDT. Heath once again goes to his submission game, attempting a sleeper hold.

O'Callaghan is quick to counter that by spinning out and taking Heath down with a Northern Lights suplex. He doesn't bridge over as normal, instead he quickly applies his own sleeper hold. O'Callaghan is clearly not going for the submission victory with that move, as he quickly changes tact to an inverted backbreaker.

He quickly locks in a full nelson hold on the grounded Heath, this time possibly looking for a submission win. However, Heath gets to his feet before the move can take any real effect, again forcing a change in focus from O'Callaghan who hits a Full Nelson Slam.

HA: These two are so evenly matched, what a fantastic match.

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, he then proceeds to stomp down on the right shoulder of Heath. He works his way all the way down the right arm of the double champion before dragging him to his feet. O'Callaghan then Irish whips Heath viciously into the steel ring post, shoulder-first.

The submission specialist steps onto the outside, he rests the arm against the steel ring post before running along the apron and crashing a boot into the arm, driving the right arm against the ring post. O'Callaghan drops down from the apron and then proceeds to smash the arm of Heath into the ring post for good measure.

HE: Looking like a change of tactic here from O'Callaghan!

O'Callaghan rolls back into the ring and then locks in an armbar hold. Heath quickly puts the bottom foot on the rope but O'Callaghan doesn't break until the 5 count. He then starts stomping down on the shoulder for good measure. Heath is then dragged up by O'Callaghan who drags him towards the ropes.

O'Callaghan rests the arm of Heath on the top rope, before pulling down the right arm repeatedly. O'Callaghan then places the arm on the middle rope, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a leaping knee to the right shoulder.

With Heath rested on the 2nd ropes, O'Callaghan runs the ropes and connects with a 619. Heath then springboards in over the top rope, nailing a sunset flip powerbomb. Heath then rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan launches him out across the ring...

HA: Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

HE: Straight into a Boston Crab!

O'Callaghan locks in the boston crab hold on Heath, who yells out in pain. O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, sweat pouring from his head. Heath is trying to wriggle free but he is nowhere near the ropes. O'Callaghan leans further back on the hold, increasing the pressure.

HA: This could be it for Heath.

Realising he needs to change tact, Heath wriggles on his front, managing to turn onto his back before booting O'Callaghan into the corner, his head hitting the exposed turnbuckle.

O'Callaghan staggers away from the corner, Aaron Heath lifts him into the air and nails a scoop slam piledriver, again targeting the neck. O'Callaghan stumbles up, Heath Irish whips him into the ropes, clutching at his right shoulder as he does so.

HE: Superkick!

The double champ flattens the Irishman on his return off the ropes. Heath stands waiting for O'Callaghan to stir slightly...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HE: Curb Stomp connects!

HA: He's targeted the head and neck all match, here's his chance now after that finisher!

HE: STF! THE STF IS LOCKED IN!

HA: THIS IS WHAT HEATH HAS HAD SET UP ALL MATCH!

Heath locks in the STF hold on O'Callaghan, his arms wrapped around the neck and chin of the Irishman, he pulls back on the hold but the pain is equally evident on Heath's face as it is on O'Callaghan's.

HE: That earlier attack from O'Callaghan on the right shoulder of Heath is paying dividends now, this submission hold is nearly as painful for Heath as it is for the victim.

HA: And he can't apply full force on the hold, that is making it easier for O'Callaghan to edge towards the ropes.

Heath pulls back on the hold but he soon stops applying full pressure, as it causes him too much pain. O'Callaghan shuffles towards the ropes, albeit slowly and in pain...

HE: HE'S GOT THE ROPES!

Heath's head slumps forward in desperation. He reluctantly releases the hold, he waits for O'Callaghan to rise. Heath boots him in the gut, before setting up for the dead-end...

HA: Lining up the powerbomb, another move which targets the neck and head.

O'Callaghan fights it with punches down into the head, he eventually manages to wriggle his way free, dropping down the back. He then leaps into the air, nailing Heath with a back-cracker!

The Irishman lifts up Heath, he then Irish whips the double champion out across the ring and nails a double A Spinebuster. He then grabs the legs of Heath, before stepping through...

HE: THE SHARPSHOOTER!

HA: IT'S LOCKED IN! ONE OF O'CALLAGHAN'S PATENTED SUBMISSION MOVES!

HE: IT'S BEEN SET UP ALL THIS TIME!

HA: O'CALLAGHAN WRENCHING BACK ON THE HOLD, LEANING BACK TO APPLY EVEN MORE PRESSURE TO THE BACK!

HE: HEATH SURELY CAN'T COPE MUCH LONGER!

HA: NOT AFTER ALL THAT OFFENCE, NOT AFTER ALL THE ATTACKS ON THE BACK...

HE: THAT'S IT!

HA: HE TAPPED! HEATH IS TAPPING OUT!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: O'CALLAGHAN HAS IT! O'CALLAGHAN IS THE CHAMPION!

HA: My god what an incredible match-up these two young superstars put on this evening!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match and NEWWWWW 6CW UK AND INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...O'CALLAGHANNNNNNNNN!

HE: O'Callaghan had his game-plan from the start, and it was perfect. The back was targeted throughout.

HA: But he also his own back covered, taking time to attack the arm of Heath, which meant he was never able to apply full force on his own submission moves.

HE: We thought that this stipulation played into the Irishman's hands but that arguably applied more pressure to him but he has come out on top after a masterclass perfomrnace.

HA: That was fantastic from O'Callaghan, who quickly wins back his own title while also adding another to his collection.

*O'Callagahn slowly gets up to his feet, the referee passes him the two title belts which he clutches close to his chest as Anarchy goes to a commercial, with Heath passed out on the mat through exhaustion.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:11 pm

*Marshall Murdoch is stood backstage, facing the camera as the crowd begins to boo...

MM: Such a wonderful, charming and welcoming reception.... it honestly, never ceases to amaze me just how sad and bitter pro wrestling fans can be. It seems that with every week that passes since the death of 6CW, you all become more twisted and bitter and those 6WF legends; the true wrestling superpower, that put 6CW back in its hole and fed it a timely reminder of its place in this business...

But you know, standing here, being a 6WF icon, in the midst of the greatest company-wide mutiny the world has ever seen, I have to ask myself, what's in it for me? What's in it for Marshall? How do i make this situation benefit me? Well, you see I learned a lot from Hero; god rest his soul, and now I've found that the only path that can work for me, the only path that will work for me, and get me where I want to go, is that path you beat out for yourself. Now, Marshall Murdoch is all about Marshall Murdoch. It's time to start clearing that path again, it's time to step out of the shadow and take what's rightfully mine.

*He stops and looks directly into the middle of the lens…

MM: And tonight, i'm starting with you, Crime Lord. See, you might be a legend in your own mind, but you're just the stale old remains of yesteryear. Tonight i'm going to show you why I'm the future, and you, Crimey? You'll have to like it and lump it.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:12 pm

*Liam Wood stands next to Tim Allen, brooding in his usual rage-filled injustice that seems to follow him

TA: I am joined now by Liam Wood, a man who is one match away from another shot at a world title…but faced with beating 3 other men to get there. Two of those men you know very, very well, Mr Wood.

*He looks up at Wood, but Wood just stares coldly at him

TA: So, umm, let’s start with Cerberus…the threat you know the least about

*Wood interjects

LW: Threat? The TV champ? When I held the TV champ they threw me into world title matches…Cerberus is no threat

*He goes back to eyeing Allen with disdain

TA: Then Dicey, he—

LW: No. Him? No, he’s my freebie these days. I could beat him with both hands tied behind my back. He’d just pass out with whiskey in hand.

TA: Fine, Costello then, a man who has beaten you at every turn, broken your career’s momentum and turned your life in this company upside down…

*Allen suddenly stops as he sees Wood right up to him, staring down his nose and breathing with uncontained rage

LW: Costello is nothing, nothing but a lucky chancer who beat a Liam Wood who was playing games with the idiots in this audience. He doesn’t know the new Liam Wood and he will not keep up a step with me. Threat? The only threat to me is the incompetence of this company…they’ll probably put another hurdle in my way after tonight. Make it a 2v1 handicap match, so scared are they of my dominance. Because I’m not the poster boy they want, I’m too real and they aren’t ready.

*Wood storms away, but then comes back

LW: Threat? You’ll see…

*He walks off once more as the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:26 pm

Match Five
Crime Lord vs Marshall Murdoch

*The camera pans around the arena, 6CW fans rabid and excited holding up signs such as "We want Paul Mac nudes", "Paul Mac in his swimwear > Harambe being alive" and "#make6CWgreatagain #voteEdKent2k16" are held up as we make our way to ringside where Harold and Henry Lloyd sit*

HA: "What a great show so far brother, up next we have a clash between two men who where on Team 6WF at Beachfront Brawl"

HE: "Forget that partner, these two go all the way back to the Church of Hero"

HA: "Yes they do, and the untimely death of the former e-fed star has certainly brought out different sides to these two competitors"

HE: "Crime Lord was in no mood for mourning this week, seemingly having his eye on the prize. Marshall however, clearly has been effected by the death of his former Hero.....see what I did there"

*Harold Lloyd sighs..... and ‘Out of the black’ starts to play as the crowd descend in to boos and Crime Lord walks out to the stage, exuding confidence. He slowly makes his way to the ring, smiling at the crowd's disdain for him.*

HA: "Crime Lord as ever, focused and ready to go - unlike my partner who is still giggling to himself over here...."

*Green strobe lighting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as Marshall Murdoch enters the entrance ramp, he kneels on the entrance ramp and looks up to the heavens clearly saying a prayer, rather than his usual arms outstretched pose. Marshall then rises slowly, and walks to the ring rather slowly. Papercut by Linkin Park is screaming out into the arena.*

HE: "A lovely tribute from this respectful Church of Hero member Harold - Marshall wearing a black armband tonight."

*Murdoch enters the ring, opposite Crime Lord, and the referee rings the bell*

Ding, ding, ding!

The two lock-up and Crime Lord uses his size advantage to force Murdoch back into the ropes. He fires in a couple of European Uppercuts but Marshall counters with a spin kick to the stomach, followed by a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Marshall stands waiting for him to rise. He goes to whip Crime Lord across the ring but Crimey is too strong and instead launches his opponent into the ropes where he nails a big spinebuster on the rebound. Murdoch gets to his feet slowly and Crime Lord throws him down to the mat with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Marshall kicks out, Crime Lord drags him to his feet and reels off a series of big punches into the body. Crime Lord follows that with a succession of headbutts, before hitting a big forearm smash. Murdoch slumps down against the turnbuckle, Crime Lord runs in and levels him with a facewash kick. He drags his opponent away from the ropes before covering.

Ref: 1................2..........kick out!

HA: "Crime Lord on top early here, maybe Marshall's mind is elsewhere?"

Both men get to their feet, Crimey throws a clothesline that Marshall ducks underneath, he then wraps a roundhouse kick round into the back of his former Church of Hero compadres head. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

HA: "Their partnership at Beachfront Brawl has clearly already been forgotten."

Murdoch gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Crime Lord before then locking in a key lock but Crimey manages to get to his feet before the key lock can have full effect. Marshall releases, only to then rock his opponent back with a big European Uppercut.

Crime Lord stumbles back into the ropes, before rebounding off them towards Murdoch who grabs the multiple time world champion by the waist and then flings him across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Marshall scurries over to cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Crimey again gets the shoulder up. Marshall Murdoch goes back on the attack, he drops a knee down into the face before then rising to his feet and pressing his foot down across the neck of Crime Lord, choking him. Murdoch releases before the 5 count, he then lets Crimey get up to his feet.

Marshall grabs Crime Lord from the back and throws him into the turnbuckles, before running in and driving a knee up into the back. Murdoch then grabs his fellow Team 6WF member by the waist, he rolls backwards into a bridged version of the American suplex.

HE: Marshall Murdoch very impressive here, that was some incredible athleticism right there.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Crimey forces the shoulder up, Marshall locks in a front facelock and brings Crime Lord up to his feet, where he nails a series of knees to the face. Marshall forces his fellow 6WF exile back into the ropes, and whips him out across the ring and then runs to the middle of the ring but Crime Lord leaps up into the air and flattens him with a huge spear. Murdoch clutches at his waist in agony as Crime Lord makes the cover.

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he places a boot across the body of Marshall Murdoch before hitting consecutive reverse curb stomps on his opponent. He then stands waiting for Murdoch to rise to his feet, Crime Lord hits a boot into the stomach before throwing Marshall into the canvas with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. He covers.

Again Marshall forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags him to his feet, he then knocks him down with a stiff clothesline. Marshall rolls to his feet, Crime Lord whips him firmly into the corner. He then runs in, nailing a stinger splash. Murdoch falls face first into the mat, Crime Lord then uses the ropes to hit an elevated plancha down across the back of Marshall. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Marshall gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls to his feet and stomps away continually on the back of Murdoch until the referee steps in. Crime Lord follows it up with a leaping knee into the back. He gets to his feet, Crime Lord runs off the ropes and hits a running knee to the back. Murdoch rolls to his feet and Crime Lord takes him down to the mat with an STO. He covers.

Ref: 1............2................kick out!

Marshall gets the shoulder up just in time, Crime Lord stands over him waiting for his rival to rise before sprinting in and going for a bulldog but Crimey is pushed away. He runs back in at Murdoch, who ducks under a lariat attempt and follows that with a chopblock to the right knee. Marshall then runs the ropes, delivering a bulldog.

HA: A real momentum changer there from Murdoch, Crime Lord was totally on top.

Crime Lord sits up, and Murdoch drops him with a roundhouse kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Crimey gets the shoulder up, Marshall lifts him up and fires in some more roundhouse kicks that sends his opponent into the ropes. Murdoch throws him out across the ring, and on the rebound plants Crime Lord with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

HE: Tremendous resilience here in the face of a strong flurry of offence from Marshall.

Marshall Murdoch locks in a seated abdominal stretch, Crime Lord slowly fights to his feet only for Murdoch to plant him down into the mat with a pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Crimey kicks out again. Marshall lifts him to his feet and whips him out across the ring, he ducks down and scoops his opponent onto his shoulders for the Texan Slam.....

HA: "REFEREE KNOCKED DOWN!"

As Marshall lifts Crime Lord onto his shoulders, his opponent struggles and inadvertently kicks the referee whilst trying to free himself from the hold. Marshall manages to hit the move anyways, and momentarily checks on the referee.

HE: "MARSHALL LOOK OUT!"

As Marshall turns back round, Crimey is already to his feet.....

HA: "LOCK N LOAD!"

Crime Lord hits Lock N Load, and goes to pin Marshall....

Crowd: "1.............2..................3...............4....................5.....................6................."

HA: "THE REFEREE IS DOWN CRIMEY, THIS DOESN'T MATTER!"

Crime Lord realises in his daze that the referee is nowhere to be seen....he rises to his feet slowly and makes his way over to the referee who is laid strewn across the ring mat. Crimey shakes him a few times to try and get him to awaken.....

HE: "LOOK OUT, LOWBLOW! CODEBREAKER!!!"

As Crimey turns round from trying to shake the ref into action, Marshall hits a vicious low blow, and then rises and hits Crime Lord with a codebreaker. Marshall grabs the referee, pulls him into position.....

Ref: "1.........................................................................2......................................................................................3!"

Ding, ding, ding!

HA: "MARSHALL MURDOCH STOLE ONE! HE STOLE IT GODDAMMIT!"

*Marshall rolls out of the ring clutching his head, and makes his way up the ramp. Crime Lord stirs in the ring, and pounds the mat in frustration as Marshall makes it to the top of the ramp, points to the black armband around his bicep and mouths "that was for you, my Hero" as 6CW Anarchy goes to break.....*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:27 pm

Engel is walking backstage, the light ahead suddenly darkens as the huge shoulders of Cerberus cast a shadow across the entire corridor

Engel chuckles nervously and Cerberus cracks his neck as he walks towards his long term adversary

E: What's a guy like you doing in a place like this....

C: Cut the crap clown

Engel is visibly annoyed by the c word

E: I thought we were friends. Sure we've had our differences but you get me. We'll tear each other apart but with a smile on our faces, things don't heed to get ugly

Cerberus growls
C: You really think we were ever partners. You were part of a plan to destroy Joshua but now that is over the allegiance is done, for ever

Time to get back to normality Engel, into the real word, which I know for you is something very difficult to grasp without drugs and a straight jacket

Engel laughs nervously

C: Listen chuckles and listen good. I promise you make it through. I will end you, once and for all!!

Cerberus knocks Engel to the floor and continues down the corridor

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:27 pm

Match 6
EWF Championship Tournament Semi-Final
Cerberus vs Liam Wood vs Dicey Reilly vs Vincent Costello

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks and our next contest is a huge one….first of tonight's semi final matches to determine the new number one contender to Thunder's EWF Championship….

HE: The path to the world championships is wide open right now and seven men have been given the opportunity to stake their claim….four of them will compete right now…

The crowd boo as "Killing in the name of" screams out and Vincent Costello strides out onto the stage. He slicks back his hair and snarls at the fans as he makes his way down the ramp…

HA: Costello is a former EWF Champion, he knows what it takes to be on top…..but his form has been extremely patchy as of late…

HE: Costello is a big game player, though….and the EWF Championship is an obsession of his, he will stop at nothing to win it back…

Costello rolls under the bottom rope as "Haunted" booms out to even more boos. The giant form of Cerberus steps out from the backstage area…

HA: The TV Champion is a lot of people's pick for not only this match but the tournament itself….

HE: Why not? 7 foot tall and 300 pounds…..Cerberus is a deranged, dangerous animal…this could be his rise to the top….

HA: Can you imagine the reign of terror if Cerberus got his hands on a world title?

Cerberus marches down to the ring and then climbs onto the apron before stepping over the top rope. He eyes Costello with malice before "Revival Mode" plays out…

HA: Another former EWF Champion…

HE: And gun to my head this is my pick for this match…..Liam Wood is in the zone….

HA: Wood came up just short at Beachfront Brawl in his quest to become world champion once again….but since then we have seen from his mindset that he is so focused on regaining championship status…

Liam Wood stands in front of the crowd and soaks up the reception. He doesn't seem fazed by the boos or the abuse as he motions a belt around his waist and then makes his way down to the ring. He eyes up Costello and Cerberus as he circles the outside and then climbs up the steel steps….

HA: That just leaves us waiting on one more……AND LISTEN TO THAT!

The crowd are on their feet roaring as "Born to fight" rips through the airwaves. Dicey Reilly storms out onto the stage and he raises an arm to his adoring fans…

HA: Former 6CW World Champion…..Dicey Reilly is definitely the fan's favourite…

HE: But on form he can't be anyone's favourite for this match….

HA: Dicey has been through the mill, the beating he sustained at Beachfront Brawl was barbaric….the fact he's competing here shows how goddamn tough he is…

HE: Tough for sure but is he past his best? You have to ask the tough questions…

HA: And those questions can be asked but I truly believe Dicey Reilly still has what it takes….he has fought the absolute best and every time he gets in that ring he gives everything he has got….he's had his knocks but he's still here and I think he's hungrier for success now than he's been in a long time….he feels he has a point to prove…

Dicey tags the hands of the fans as he walks the aisle before leaping up onto the apron. Liam Wood is glaring at Reilly, as he steps through the ropes, whilst Costello kneels in the corner and Cerberus looks bored.

HA: One of these four men will advance to the final….an opportunity to face Thunder for the EWF Championship at Seasons' Beatings is what is on the line here….

The referee speaks with all four men in turn, making sure they understand what is expected of them, and then he steps to the centre and calls for the bell…

HA: Multi-man match rules here….no disqualifications or count outs, the match must end with a pinfall or a submission inside the ring….

Costello quickly bursts from the corner but Cerberus is ready for him and delivers a huge big boot, sending VC scrambling from the ring. Liam Wood looks for a sucker punch on Dicey but Reilly sees it coming and blocks before booting Wood in the gut….he pulls Wood to the corner and smashes his head against the top of the turnbuckle…

HE: You need eyes in the back of your head for a match like this…

Dicey begins to unload with huge right hands on Wood but he is then crunched from behind with a clothesline from Cerberus. Cerberus drags Dicey away and then just hauls him through the ropes to the outside…

HA: Good tactics from Cerberus….keep it down to just two in the ring and you stand a better chance….

Liam Wood rushes from the corner and leaps into a high knee that catches Cerberus in the face as he turns around. He follows up with right hands to the monster before attempting an Irish whip…

HE: Cerberus is too strong for that…

Cerberus refuses to budge and then he pulls Wood forwards and drops him with a huge head butt to the face. Wood scrambles back up and Cerberus wraps both hands around his throat….

HA: Not a good position for Liam Wood to be in…

Cerberus shows his power by throwing Wood into the corner and then he runs in and connects with a huge clothesline. Costello is back up on the apron but Cerberus just delivers a huge uppercut that knocks him back down again….

HE: Cerberus wants that title shot….

HA: He's come in here fired up for sure….

Dicey Reilly has climbed the ropes and he launches off with a shoulder tackle that knocks Cerberus off his feet, drawing a huge roar from the audience. Cerberus is quick back up but Dicey crashes into him with a knee to the stomach and a barrage of right hands that take the big man back into the corner….

HA: Now Dicey Reilly is teeing off….

Dicey takes a step back and begins to stomp a mudhole in the gut of Cerberus, taking the monster down to a seated position. The crowd are applauding Dicey's intensity…

Crowd: Let's go Dicey x10

HE: Look out….

Liam Wood grabs Dicey's trunks and rolls him up………..1………………..2………….Dicey kicks out. Both men scramble up and Dicey catches Wood with one hell of a jumping clothesline, almost turning him inside out…

HA: Wood might be out cold from that….

Dicey quickly grabs Wood and delivers a swinging neckbreaker………………1…………….2………..Wood gets his shoulder up off the deck.

HE: A quick finish would suit Dicey….

HA: After the amount of punishment he has sustained in recent weeks I'd agree on that….

Dicey drags Wood back up by the head and seems to be preparing for a powerbomb but Wood swipes him off his feet and then catapults him toward the corner…

HE: Cerberus was waiting!

Cerberus catches Dicey around the throat and lifts him high before chokeslamming him over the top to the outside of the ring….

HA: My god what a landing!

The crowd groan as Dicey thuds on the hard flooring. Liam Wood is back up on his feet and he just manages to duck a bicycle kick from Cerberus before superkicking the monster in the knees. Cerberus drops on all fours and Wood hits him with another superkick to the jaw…
….1
……..2
…………kickout!

HE: These men are pouring it on…..they want this badly….

HA: Costello!

Costello comes from the top rope with a double axe handle to the back of Wood. He then grabs him by the arm and whips him off the ropes….

HA: OMERTA!

Wood spins out of the attempted black hole slam and nails a German suplex…………..1…………2…….kickout. Wood quickly grabs Costello by the head and flips him up before nailing a lungblower….

HA: Wood and Costello's rivalry is legendary….I'm sure either one would love to one up the other tonight…

HE: I'm still wondering if Dicey Reilly is ok….that was a tumble and a half…

Costello is flat on the canvass as Wood heads for the corner. He climbs up high and laughs off the reaction of the crowd as he launches himself into a huge flying elbow, straight to the heart…………..1…………………2…………Dicey pulls Wood under the bottom rope and then launches him over the barricade into the crowd….

*Crowd cheer

HA: I thought Dicey Reilly was done…

Dicey drums up the crowd and nods his head before heading back to the ring. Costello is staggering back up to his feet and Dicey grabs him before delivering a huge DDT…
…1
…2
……Cerberus breaks it up!

HE: I think Dicey might have had it there if it wasn't for Cerberus…

Dicey tries to tackle Cerberus, swinging away with rights and lefts, but Cerberus clubs him across the back and then delivers a huge tiger suplex…………………1……………….2………..shoulder up. Cerberus gets back up and he grabs Dicey by the head before flipping him up…

HA: Cerberus wants the crucifix….

Cerberus looks for the powerbomb but Dicey kicks his feet until he manages to drop off the back. He quickly rushes against the ropes and he dives onto Cerberus as he comes running back….

HA: Lou Thesz would be proud of that…

Dicey takes the big man down and tees off with furious right hands. He then gets back up and he raises an arm to the audience before grabbing Cerberus by the head…

HE: He surely can't pull this off…..

HA: CRAICDOWN!

The crowd applaud in appreciation as Liam Wood catapults himself over the top rope and nails Dicey with a huge spear…………….1……………….2………..shoulder up. Wood gets back up, a wild glint in his eye, and he pulls Dicey toward him….

HE: MANSON DRIVER….GOT IT!

There are boos in the arena as Wood nails Dicey with the finisher. He rolls him and hooks both legs…………..1……………………….2……………..Costello breaks it up!

HA: Wood denied…

HE: It's like déjà vu from Beachfront….

Wood looks incensed as he tugs at his hair and scrambles up. Costello quickly runs the ropes and to catch Wood as he is getting up…

HA: KERB STOMP!

Costello uses Wood's back as a way to leap higher into the air and he comes hurtling back down for the foot stomp only to be caught with a huge leaping knee right to the face…

HE: WORLD EATER…..WHAT A COUNTER!

Costello is out like a light from the impact and Wood drops down with the cover…………..1……………..2……Cerberus grabs Wood's ankle and hauls him off the cover…

HA: Wood might just lose his mind here…

Wood is on all fours and he looks up at Cerberus, who grins. Wood tries to storm forward but Cerberus kicks him in the top of the head and then he scoops him up on his shoulders, nailing a death valley driver…

HE: Cerberus is gonna win it…

…2
…..thr-Wood somehow gets a shoulder up!

HA: Wood barely clinging on…

Cerberus is standing tall in the centre, waiting for one of his opponents to rise up and face him. Costello jerks forward but merely rolls out under the bottom rope as both Wood and Dicey start to stir…

HE: Neither man really wants to stand up if they knew Cerberus was waiting…

They both stagger up at exactly the same time and they turn into Cerberus, who seizes them both around the throat. He walks them to the centre of the ring…

HA: Surely he can't lift them both….

A double chokeslam looks imminent but Wood and Dicey then boot Cerberus in the stomach and work together to deliver a huge double suplex….

HE: Never thought I'd see those two work together…

HA: Momentarily…

Wood and Dicey rise, going eye to eye, and then they begin to trade blows. Dicey's every shot is cheered by the masses and he starts to rock Wood back on his heels…

HA: Dicey Reilly fighting with everything he has here…

Dicey grabs Wood's arm and looks for an Irish whip but Wood turns inside and boots Dicey in the stomach before hooking his arms…

HE: MANSON….

Dicey counters out with a backdrop and then he waits for Wood to rise before kicking him in the gut. He flips him up before running him to the corner, release powerbombing Wood against the turnbuckle….Wood slumps down in a seated position as Dicey circles the ring and runs back in….

HA: HANGOVER CURE…..

*Crowd pop

Dicey thunder's his knee right into the face of Liam Wood. He drags him away from the ropes and collapses into the cover…
….1
……..2
……………………3!

HA: He got….

CRACK!

Vincent Costello pulls Dicey under the bottom rope at the final second and then wallops him over the head with a steel chair. The crowd are booing furiously as a dazed Costello smirks and then rolls into the ring…

HE: Costello is the ultimate opportunist….

Costello lashes the chair across Liam Wood's spine several times, causing Wood to roll and convulse in agony. Costello then sets the chair up and he places Wood's head on the seat…

HA: Costello looks like he has some seriously bad intentions here….

HE: Wood is in the firing line…..KERB…..AHHHHHH!

Costello runs of the ropes but he sprints straight back into Cerberus, who grabs him by the neck. Wood's head drops off the chair seat just in time as Cerberus chokeslams Costello straight through it….

HA: My God, that chair wrapped itself around Costello's body…

Cerberus merely stares down at Costello, no trace of emotion on his face, and then he slowly draws a finger across his throat. He kicks the broken chair aside and grabs VC by the head, hauling him up…

HA: Costello' is a broken man here….I don't think Cerberus needs to do any more…

HE: Cerberus enjoys the pain and suffering he is inflicting though…THE DEATH BELL TOLLS!

HA: Yes it does…

Cerberus lifts Costello up and then crushes him with the chickenwing gutbuster…

HE: Forget it….

….2
…….3!

HA: It's over…

HE: I don't believe it….

Several things happen all at once. Cerberus nails the gutbuster as Dicey Reilly rolls back into the ring. Dicey rushes into Cerberus with a huge clothesline that sends both men over the top rope to the outside. Dicey lands out on his feet and stumbles into the barricade….he turns and makes a dash for the ring as he realises Liam Wood's arm draped over Costello's chest…

HE: He didn't make it….Dicey Reilly was so close…but I told you that Liam Wood was going to win it…

HA: By hook or by crook Liam Wood has won this semi final match….he advances to the final….not that I think he knows much about it…

Dicey is stood with his hands on his hips as "Revival Mode" blasts from the speakers. He looks disappointed with himself and shakes his head…

HA: Dicey was just a millisecond away…he has nothing to be ashamed of tonight, there were glimpses of the old Dicey Reilly and he proved he can hang with anyone….

HE: But ultimately he didn't get it done….and that will eat him up…

The crowd are applauding and chanting Dicey's name. He sighs as he climbs through the ropes and drops to the outside. Cerberus is back on his feet on the outside and he is glaring at the ring, where Liam Wood is stumbling to the corner with a dazed look on his face…

HA: Cerberus dominated this match….he showed what a very dangerous man he is but victory has been snatched away from him…

HE: And he does not look happy about it one bit…

HA: He destroyed Vincent Costello….

HE: I don't think he is done in that department….

Cerberus climbs up into the ring as Wood takes one look at him and drops under the ropes. Wood staggers into the aisle with his arm raised in victory whilst Cerberus stands over Costello….

HA: Enough now, Cerberus…

Cerberus grabs Costello by the head and he rags him up before hauling him through the ropes to the outside. The big man follows and he rips the coverings off the announce desk before dragging Costello back up…

HE: At least take the monitors out please….OH MY GOD!

The crowd are stunned as Cerberus chokeslams Costello straight through the table, Costello's back landing sickeningly across one of the television monitors. The replays show again and again before the feed goes back live….

HA: Folks this is bad….Cerberus has just decimated Vincent Costello…..I mean he has broken him in damn half….

HE: The TV Champ has snapped….and in return he has snapped Vincent Costello…

HA: Like Costello or not these are not good scenes right now….

Costello is covered in the wreckage of the table as Cerberus continues to just stare down at him. EMT's begin to arrive on the scene as the referee and security try to move Cerberus away from the scene. He glares at them and then he snatches his TV Title belt and begins to walk away….

HA: Liam Wood advances here….he will meet the winner of tonight's main event for an opportunity at the EWF Championship….but the conclusion of this match is somewhat marred now by what we have just witnessed….

The medics are shown tending to Costello as the crowd watch on in shock. Cerberus does not give a second glance back as he disappears from view and the action moves elsewhere.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:28 pm

*The cameras turn to Harold and Henry

HA: Well, we still have one place to be settled for this number one contendership

HE: Broken, bloated ego or the clown…not a win win situation there

HA: Gazzy doesn’t think he’s broken, as scenes filmed on his arrival prove

*Earlier this evening…

GazzyD arrives at the 6CW arena hand in hand with Christy. The pair stop for photographs and Christy happily plants a kiss on his cheek As the camera flashes continue Christy whispers to Gazzy

CJ: You love this don't you, the pressure, the questions?

Gazzy kisses Christy on the forehead

GD: You know better than anyone, I love a challenge

Christy smiles but soon her face turns serious

CJ: But some of those are actually listening to JJ. They're questioning your ability, it really winds me up Gazzy. After everything you've given this company, still they have doubts

Gazzy laughs as the couple continue to pose for photos

GD: JJ needs to make waves, he left here last time laid out on a hospital stretcher at the hands of Lex Hart, he knows people are whispering about his staying power, he wants to deflect some of that attention my way then bring it on. I've always enjoyed having a point to prove and this will be no different to all the other times…I’m ready for this....

Christy's smile slips for a second as she looks straight into Gazzy's eyes

GD: Show them pearly whites honey, you're the photogenic one of the couple don't leave this to me

Gazzy kisses Christy's forehead once more as the former 6CW reporter returns to focus on the gathered press

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:29 pm

*Back at the commentary desk we return to Harold and Henry Lloyd. They look at each other with both seeming a touch disgusted by the sickening lovey-dovey relationship we've all just witnessed

HA: Outside of that Disney film, we still have titles to find battles for

HE: And with Liam Wood confirmed, there is just one name left to write into next Anarchy’s EWF Number One Contender match

HA: Veteran’s disco next, three established pros gonna go at it

HE: Two men fresh into a return who want to show the world what they are, and one mad clown who wants to watch the world burn

*As Henry ends his sentence, Harold is pressing against his ear listening in on something

HA: I’m told we are heading backstage now to Charlotte who has something unfolding news

*The scene changes to Charlotte Grey, the interviewer running hastily towards the exit

CG: I’m being told, excuse me, we’re rushing through the corridors as I have heard rumours about…there!

*The cameraman follows Charlotte’s point to see Aaron Heath throwing bags in the back of a car. The team rush towards him

CG: Mr Heath, Mr Heath!

*Heath turns, eyes of rage

AH: P*** off! You won't even sleep with me, ya filthwagon, yet I still cant make you drink bleach!

*He slams the trunk and begins to walk away

CG: But we have heard rumours that this exit tonight is not just for the evening…

*Heath stands now fully engaged in the conversation, an eye on the camera, his whole body turned to speak

AH: You know what, you are the right person to say this to. Because you, you brainless bit of skirt, you’re indicative of this damn place. Whoring yourself out for easy results. So, I, Aaron Heath, I refuse to be a part of this cesspit. That indignity, the bulls***, no f***ing rematch? If I stay here any longer I’d be worried I’d douse myself in petrol and stand by the pyros.

CG: What do you mean?

AH: I mean, you b*tch, that you are welcome to it. O’Callaghan is welcome to it. I…QUIT!

*He pushes the cameraman out of his way, jumps into his car and screeches away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:56 am

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Anarchy, where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

HE: It is the second of the two EWF World Title qualification matches that have taken place this evening, with Liam Wood emerging victorious from a Fatal Four Way match that happened just minutes ago.

HA: The former champion will find out who he has to face to earn the right to challenge Thunder after this match-up, which pits three of 6CW's biggest superstars against each other.

HE: All three men were involved in that massive 8 man tag team match that took place on Aftermath last time out, where Engel emerged victorious for his team.

HA: One of the big stories to emerge from that match was the tension that came to the fore between JJ Johnson and Gazzy D. And they get the chance to immediately renew acquaintances tonight.

LA LA LA LA, WAIT TILL I GET MY MONEY RIGHT

*The crowd jump to their feet as the Franchise Initiative, Triple JJJ, JJ Johnson steps out onto the ramp, a sports jacket draped over him with Sugar "Jay" written in gold on the back. He sprints down the ramp, tagging the fans hands.

HA: Johnson, as always, looking fired up. We know this man is a big match performer and this is certainly one of those. He craves another reign as world champion, and this is a very real opportunity for him.

HE: The man for the big occassion? He cost us at Beachfront Brawl against Team 6WF!

The lights go out, putting the arena in complete darkness. A spotlight lights up the stage and Engel elaborately walks out onto the stage, his movements exaggerated as he heads towards the ring. Engel steps into the ring through the middle rope, staring across at JJ.

HE: "The most unhinged man in 6CW" is a title that is tightly fought with some of the freaks around here, but I think it's safe to say that Engel holds that crown at the moment.

HA: Whatever you make of his quite frankly bizarre antics, Engel has been getting the job done in recent weeks, there can be no denying of that.

"Rush" roars around the arena and there are loud cheers for the icon of 6CW Gazzy D as he walks out onto the stage. Gazzy marches down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and glares across at Johnson, who stares back.

HA: You really have to wonder what the issue is between these two, both were fighting for the same thing, they do it with the same approach, why the tension?

HE: It's the ego's Harold. Both men want to be the leader...and there simply isn't room for two captains aboard the 6CW ship.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Gazzy D and JJ Johnson immediately march forward to the middle of the ring after an intense stare-down from opposite sides of the ring as they waited for the bell to ring. Gazzy and Triple J begin exchanging heated words as they get closer and closer together, Engel spots his opportunity and sprints in, pushing Johnson into Gazzy D.

Engel picks up Gazzy by the head and then dumps him out over the top rope by the head. Engel turns around, he ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from Johnson before driving a knee up into the back of JJ. Engel then bounces off the ropes before flipping over the top of JJ to deliver a neck snap. Engel sprints in and nails a running knee to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Engel synchs in a chinlock on JJ Johnson. The former world champion gets to a vertical base, Engel transitions around into a hammerlock and then hits a sly forearm to the back of the head. JJ manages to spin his way out of the hold, he gets into position for a Northern Lights suplex but Engel again counters using his knees, lifting one up into the gut.

Harlequin follows this up by planting the former 6WF man face-first into the mat with a front suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

HA: Engel making a strong start here, in his long career here in 6CW he has never picked up a world title. He wants to change that and is going about it in the right way this evening.

Johnson forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Engel goes on the attack, hitting a couple of knees down into the face. Harlequin lets JJ rise before throwing him firmly into the turnbuckles in the corner. Engel runs in, hitting a boot to the head.

The team 6CW man stumbles forward, Engel quickly sits up on the top rope and then leaps off, hitting Johnson with a flying knee as he turns around. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from JJ. Engel steps back to the corner, he waits for Johnson to rise before running in and hitting a crossbody takedown. Engel goes to the opposite corner, he runs in again attempting the crossbody and it again connects.

JJ stumbles to his feet, Harlequin boots him in the stomach before nailing a sit-out powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Engel drags JJ Johnson to his feet, scooping him onto his shoulders and delivering a firemans carry neckbreaker. Johnson stirs to his feet, and Engel takes him down with a spinning wheel kick. Johnson sits up and Engel nails an enzaguri kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

HE: Engel has really taken it to Johnson, I think he's caught him somewhat off guard here.

Johnson forces the shoulder up. Engel drags him to his feet, and slings JJ over his shoulders once more, setting up for a powerslam. From out of nowhere, Gazzy D springboards off the top rope and takes Engel down with a springboard dropkick.

Gazzy D picks up his foe Johnson, throwing him towards the ropes before sprinting in and sending JJ down to the outside with a big clothesline. Gazzy D turns his attentions to Engel, who is up to his feet. He goes for a big boot but Gazzy ducks that and rolls him up with a small package.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Engel powers the shoulder up, he rises up to his feet only for Gazzy D to hit him with a dropkick to the knee. Engel falls forward and Gazzy D drives him down into the canvas with a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Gazzy D stands over Engel, allowing him to rise before driving a knee up into the stomach. Engel lurches forward and Gazzy throws him down to the canvas with a snap suplex. Engel stumbles up to his feet and Gazzy drops him down to the mat with a superkick to the chin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

HE: Gazzy is the ultimate 6CW icon but I'm sure he wouldn't turn his nose up at the EWF World Title if it was to come his way.

Engel kicks out. Gazzy D applies an armbar hold, Harlequin is quickly up to his feet. He Irish whips Gazzy across the ring, but the 6CW hall of famer takes him out with a head-scissors takedown on the rebound. Engel stumbles up, Gazzy ducks a clothesline and synchs in a full nelson hold...

HA: Down Town connects!

Ref: 1........................2...................Johnson dives in to break the pinfall!

JJ breaks the pin, diving down on top of Gazzy D and hitting a double axe handle. Gazzy rolls away, Johnson hauls up Engel who delivered such a beat-down to him earlier in the match, before scooping him onto his shoulders. Johnson spins around on the spot and drives Harlequin into the canvas with a spinning side slam. Cover.

Engel gets the shoulder up. JJ Johnson drags him to his feet, hitting a flurry of right and left hands that back Harlequin into the ropes. He Irish whips him into the ropes and Johnson scoops Engel onto his shoulders, connecting with a Samoan Drop.

Harlequin rolls to his feet, JJ drills him with a jawbreaker and then grabs Engel by the waist, slinging him down into the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. He runs over and makes the cover.

JJ Johnson allows Engel up to his feet, before throwing him into the ropes. On the rebound, he connects with a Farooq-style spinebuster. Engel slowly stumbles up, JJ knees him in the gut and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a Scissors kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2....................Gazzy D breaks the pin!

HA: Both JJ and Gazzy now hit signature moves of theirs, only for the other to break up the pinfall.

Gazzy hauls up JJ Johnson, and Johnson glares back at him. He shoves Gazzy in the chest, and Gazzy soon returns the favour. Johnson again shoves him back, and again Gazzy does the same. After a couple more shoves the duo look at each other...

HE: HERE WE GO!

The pair explode into a flurry of fists ala Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, brawling all around the ring. Eventually it's JJ who gets the advantage, his greater boxing skills giving him the edge. He forces Gazzy back into the ropes, and then throws him out across the ring. Johnson lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting the Emerald Fusion on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Johnson gets to his feet, he retreats to the corner and waits for Gazzy to rise before running in and nailing a leaping lariat on his rival. Gazzy rolls to his feet, and JJ Johnson nails a second lariat. Gazzy gets to his feet, JJ then hits him with a knee-breaker. He covers again.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy D gets the shoulder up, JJ locks in an armbar hold on the former world champion. Gazzy gets to his feet and JJ Irish whips towards the ropes. Gazzy lands on the apron, JJ runs in and Gazzy pulls the top rope down, sending Johnson down to the outside.

Gazzy looks down at JJ, before springboarding off the middle rope and nailing an Asai Moonsault as the crowd cheer loudly. Gazzy rolls JJ under the bottom rope into the ring, he then climbs to the top rope...

HA: Guillotine leg drop!

JJ gets the shoulder up. Gazzy waits for him to rise before hitting a dropkick. JJ stumbles back and Gazzy sprints in, hitting a second dropkick, bouncing Johnson into the turnbuckles. Gazzy D sprints in, hitting a stinger splash, followed by a falling DDT from the 2nd rope. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy D allows JJ up before hitting a scoop slam. Gazzy goes to the top rope, he leaps off...

HE: STARSHIP PAIN!

HA: Gazzy D pulling out all the stops here!

Johnson gets the shoulder up again. Gazzy D drags up JJ once more throwing him into the corner. Gazzy D sprints in going for a shining wizard but Johnson counters, popping Gazzy D onto the 2nd rope.

Quick as flash, JJ nails a pele kick to the back. Johnson then climbs to the middle rope, before grabbing Gazzy D by the waist, nailing a bridging belly to back suplex into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

JJ locks in a full nelson hold. He hauls up Gazzy D and then drives him down into the mat with a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Johnson stands impatiently over Gazzy, waiting for him to rise. He kicks Gazzy in the stomach...

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

HE: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.........................2...........................Kick out!

HA: There is that trademark resilience from Gazzy D!

Johnson beats the mat in frustration. He lifts up Gazzy, and then lifts him onto his shoulders. He delivers a powerbomb, but doesn't release, instead lifting Gazzy back up. Johnson goes for a 2nd powerbomb but Gazzy counters with a hurracanrana.

JJ stumbles straight into the path of Engel who delivers a jumping Yakuza Kick. Gazzy runs in at Engel, he ducks a clothesline...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

HE: ENGEL GOING TO WIN IT OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1......................2........................Kick out!

HA: Another kick out from Gazzy!

Engel lifts up Gazzy, hitting a scoop slam. Engel then goes up to the top rope, steadying himself in unfamiliar territory...

HE: CORKSCREW PLANCHA!

Ref: 1.........................2........................JJ Johnson breaks the pinfall!

JJ breaks the pin, he immediately drags Engel up to his feet and connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Johnson goes to the top rope...

HA: MORE HIGH RISK!

HE: MORE REWARD!

HA: TWISTING LEG DROP! CONNECTS ON ENGEL!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Harlequin forces the shoulder up. Johnson hauls Engel to his feet, he kicks him in the stomach. Engel lurches forward, JJ runs the ropes only for Gazzy to emerge from nowhere. He leaps onto the back of Engel and then off into the on-rushing JJ, hitting a flying shoulder block.

Johnson rolls up to his feet, Gazzy D locks in a full nelson hold and then plants JJ face-first into the canvas with Down Town! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2...........................Kick out!

Gazzy turns his attentions to Engel, lifting him to his feet. He boots the psychotic clown in the stomach...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: GAZZY IS GOING TO GET IT!

Ref: 1..................................2...................................Kick out!

Engel kicks out just in time. Gazzy hauls up Harlequin and goes for the Deep Impact once more but Engel manages to push himself backwards, but he falls straight into the path of JJ. He scoops Engel onto his shoulders for Access All Areas but Harlequin drops down the back, he pushes Engel forward...

HA: DEEP IMPACT TO JOHNSON!

HE: BUT HE WALKS STRAIGHT INTO THE SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................................2.................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's over!

HE: I don't quite believe it, but he's done it! Engel Harlequin has done it! He is going to face Liam Wood, he is one step closer to a world title shot.

HA: Engel has beaten two of the very best 6CW has to offer tonight. Yes perhaps their eyes were more focused on each other than the match but Engel still had to get the job done.
HE: And Engel certainly did that. He showed that he has resilience and offence that stands up at the very highest level.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:57 am

*We cut suddenly backstage, cutting Harold off mid-speech as cameras hastily catch the unfolding scene. Security are refusing to allow two policemen entrance to the building

S1: I repeat, with our cameras rolling and the eyes of the world watching...We have been instructed, by our bosses, not to allow law officials to enter the building without warrants.

*The cameras turn to a suited man who strolls through powerfully

SP: I am Sam Peters, I represent Monster Energy and its interests at every 6CW show...

*He walks through the security and directly up to the policemen

SP: As you have been told by our security, we do not intend to allow you entrance without a warrant. We have been fully co-operative with your investigation, but to have the gall to come here during a show, when you know we are filming, that our talent is busy and that we have thousands of the paying public here...it threatens any polite relationship...

Officer: Mr Peters, we are here to follow a line of enquiry into a serious crime, we are shocked by this resistance. This was the quiet way of doing this tonight, you have introduced cameras to this situation. We will return, with all the proper documentation, and many squad cars with full sirens and lights blazing, as per your request not to deal with this immediately. Be advised that we will be expecting full co-operation, and those defying us will be in breach of the law.

*The officers turn away, Peters steps back in, slams the doors and then eyes the cameras furiously

SP: Shut those damn things off!

*We fade to black, the 6CW logo appearing on the screen shortly after

HA: I, oh! Goodnight folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down