The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 21st November - LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 21st November - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy 21st November - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:26 pm

The show opens in a locker room where candles fill the background. It pans out to show Cassius sat cross legged on the floor. He sips from a cup of tea, eyes closed before taking a deep breath and placing the cup on the floor next to him. His eyes open as he stares intently at the camera…

CZ: Good evening….

He smiles sadistically…

CZ: In my time within this industry, I’ve found myself to be conflicted. Whilst this business serves a purpose; an audience for my sadistic, often destructive persona, I’m aware of the myopic, pervasive….almost contagious idiocy that surrounds me.

The way in which these mindless sheep cheer vociferously for this collection of fallen idols. The way they continually fail to see the magnitude of the situation this company finds itself in. You see, I’ve watched, enjoyed…..partaken in numerous events where I’ve watched the fall of many…. General Managers, Assistants, Companies…

Cassius smirks…

CZ: Hero’s…… and yet, with every crushing blow I’ve dealt these drones, these, suppressive malcontents, for once, I’m not embodied with the usual feeling of disdain towards them.

Cassius reaches for his cup of Green Tea, sipping and placing it back gently on the floor…

CZ: You see, this moment, this journey we have shared so far, is now on the cusp of becoming the greatest journey they’ve ever been on. This company, these heroes they have idolised, they are now part of my experiment, my next challenge.

Beachfront Brawl was the final resting place of 6CW. It’s last hurrah. It’s last breath. These candles, flickering behind represent the embodiment of where 6CW stands. Like a phoenix rising from the flames, this company will now rise up…..under the guidance of its greatest power…….Me.

Cassius reaches across the floor, picking up the candle and holding it in the palm of his hand…

CZ: Tonight, 6CW begins it’s rebirth. Born in fire at my hands.

Tonight, we begin our journey.

Cassius blows out the candle as the camera fades to black.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 21st November - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 21st November - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:29 pm

As the show goes live we are met by a packed 6CW arena, the camera quickly pans around to show the fans in attendance before moving to the ring to reveal the towering figure of Man Mountain Mike and his manager Saul Raymondson, Raymondson with mic in hand begins to address the fans

SR:
Two weeks ago I delivered the news that the beginning of the end was coming...as my client Man Mountain Mike made his return to 6CW to right the wrongs and claim a shot at a second chance.

The fans give a mixed reaction with some fans laughing at MMM

SR:
Laugh all you want but tonight you get a preview of what is to come as Mike destroys the man who was idiotic enough to answer his open challenge. Tonight will serve as a preview for Seasons Beatings, the night where Man Mountain Mike wins a new contract and with wipes the slate clean.

Saul lowers the microphone and pats MMM on the shoulder before exiting the ring as we cut to our commentating team of Harold and Henry Lloyd.

HA: What a way to start the night off, an open challenge held by Saul Raymondson and the 7ft tall, 400lb Man Mountain Mike...I can't think of many who would take on this challenge and walk away from it.

HE: Are you serious? This is Man Mountain Mike we're talking about...he failed before and he'll fail again...last time we saw him he lost to Victor Smith, what's changed to make me care?

HA: I was speaking to Saul before the show started tonight and he promises to show a new side to Mike, he claims to have brought the monster out in him.

HE: Well lets get this over and done with...

The fans cheer as Godwin Law busts out on to the stage, a smile across his face

HA: Two weeks ago when Saul Raymondson delivered Man Mountain Mike's message about an open challenge Godwin Law jumped at the chance...after losing former co-star and tag partner Tom Order you have to feel that he wants to use this as a chance to get some momentum as a singles star...

HE: I have no idea which one of these idiots I dislike more...

Harold shakes his head as the action cuts back to the ring where both Law and MMM are now stood, the size difference clear to see. As the ref rings the bell Raymondson shouts “Destroy him Mike” from the apron as a sick smile covers his face.

HA: Here we go...two men looking to get some momentum and with it all to prove in front of this packed audience.

Match One
Man Mountain Mike vs Godwin Law

As soon as the match begins Law runs across looking for a forearm but Mike is able to block the attempt before delivering a huge headbutt that quickly flaws him, MMM wastes no time quickly dragging Law to his feet before grasping him around the throat before launching him across the ring

HE: Wow, I might have been wrong here...Man Mountain Mike is destroying him!

HA: Things don't look good here for Godwin Law...

As Law begins to pull himself up the fans start a chant for Man Mountain Mike that causes the 7ft monster to pose, soaking in the attention until Saul shouts at him ordering him to continue the attack

HE: Saul Raymondson has his eyes on the prize

Mike quickly charges at Law crushing him against the turnbuckle before landing two huge knee to the gut, the fans continue to cheer but Mike shakes his head, this time ignoring the chants and instead picking Law up and whipping him off the ropes

HA: POP UP POWERBOMB!

HE: THIS ONE IS OVER!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: What a destructive win...you have to think this will give him the confidence he needs to move on to Season's Beatings to fight for that contract.

HE: He's not won me over yet but at least he put that idiot Godwin Law in his place, showing him that TV stars just don't cut it here in 6CW!

The fans cheers for MMM are cut off as Saul Raymondson quickly reenters the ring

SR:
Be quiet...you don't deserve to chant for this man and he does not care about any of you...Mike is here to send a message to every single member in the locker room right now.

Mike...finish him.

MMM reluctantly looks at Saul before looking at Godwin Law who has begun to stir on the ground, he takes a second before looking back at Saul who glares at his client. As Mike drags Law up the reaction that was once positive quickly turns to boo's.

HA: Just like that the love for Man Mountain Mike has gone...

HE: I don't know what you're on about...I love this new side of him!

MMM once again whips Law off the ropes before delivering a second pop up powerbomb before Saul walks over, placing his foot on the chest of Mike's downed opponent.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:30 pm

*We cut backstage to the locker room, where we see Tim Allen approaching O’Callaghan, who is lacing up at his locker*

TA: “O’Callaghan may I have a moment of your time?”

*O’Callaghan removes his earphones, looks up at Allen, shakes his head*

O’Callaghan: “You’ve got a couple of minutes, not sure if you’ve noticed, I kinda got a big match in a bit”

TA: “Yes, yes sure….congratulations and your recent success…”

O’Callaghan: “Thank you, but that’s not a question….c’mon Tim”

TA: “Ok…well speaking of your match, tonight do you have any further thoughts on it?”

*O’Callaghan finishes lacing his boots, stands up and takes the mic*

O’Callaghan: “My thoughts on my match? Well apart from the foregone conclusion of my victory, lets dig a little deeper on my opponents shall we? Cerberus, the big fat sack of p1ss and wind….I should’ve had your TV title a few weeks ago, you know if Heath doesn’t get involved I win that match and hold my third title. This week, you won’t be so lucky. Crime Lord….your time was about 5 years ago, keep looking to the past to see how good you were, because looking at you now? Sheesh, it’s ugly. And finally, Mike Hill, I’m not even sure what the point of him is anymore….the lesser half of the former tag team champs says it all doesn’t it Tim?”

*O’Callaghan hands the mic back to Allen*

TA: “Well some would disagree….what makes you so confident you will be winning this tough matchup?”

*O’Callaghan picks up his bag, and takes the microphone again*

O’Callaghan: “You wanna know why I’m going to win? Well, I always win Tim. Have we not learned this in my time? I’ll tell you all again, I am the next big superstar of 6CW. Wrestling is in my blood, I have a great pedigree behind me, I work harder, I train harder, I am harder than anybody in this locker room. Oh and you wanna know what else? Look what I’m up against! A bunch of has beens, who have had their careers handed to them on a plate because O’Callaghan hasn’t been around before now, well guess what Timmy, that’s changed. O’Callaghan is here now, O’Callaghan is going to win and guess what Tim….? O’Callaghan is making 6CW great again….”

*O’Callaghan hands the mic back to Allen with a great smirk on his face, and winks at the camera as he heads out of shot and we head back to ringside*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:30 pm

*The fans pop as the image of GazzyD walking into the building appears on the screen. As he walks the corridors, he walks by Victor Smith. Gazzy stops, seeing Smith staring at him

GD: Hey kid, I’ve had my eye on you

VS: I’ve been hoping to catch you, man. I’m here proving myself and I wanted someone to gimme a bit of feedback, advice, let something brush off on me so I can be the best I can be

*Gazzy smiles at Smith’s eagerness.

GD: Yeah, all that is great, and whilst I applaud that enthusiasm, I fear the naivety. There is nothing in your eyes that shows you can get hurt, really hurt, and get over it to step forward again and again.

*Smith interrupts

VS: Hey, I’ve gone through my fair share, man

GD: Don’t pretend everyone in here doesn’t know that doors have been opened and all about the private school. Yeah, sure, it doesn’t matter really, but people hold that stuff in this business, and they make the made in money sorts of people earn their corn here in the ring a hell of a lot harder than others.

VS: I just want to wrestle

GD: And Dicey wants to kick your face in. He doesn’t care that you come with respect and a nice smile. You want to wrestle, he wants to fight. All the training in the world won’t help if you can’t go head to head with a man who will happily win by just punching each and every single one of your teeth out if you let him.

*Smith stares with wide eyes at Gazzy, shocked by the frankness. Gazzy laughs and pats him on the back

GD: Theres your life lesson, rookie. Eat it up

*Gazzy walks away chuckling as Victor gathers himself with the camera fading.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:31 pm

*Cerberus stands backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Cerberus, you head into a multi-man match tonight, having spent your recent weeks and months without real one-to-one competition; is it fair to say you are frustrated in your position?

*Cerberus looks down at Allen with a quizzical look of respect

C: That is the first time any of you idiots has asked me a pertinent question.

*Allen smiles and frowns simultaneously at both the compliment and the lace of insult

C: Yes. I have been starved of competition. To kill Joshua, to end the righteous fight of some barbaric lumps who thought they could defend him…that was not a challenge. It was a job, but I am a champion here. I am not a p*ssy, like some in this company. I do not covet my championship. I am here to teach fools lessons, the first being that to challenge me is to lose.

6CW should be feeding me, because I am a dominant force. They tried to take the Xtreme title from me, and I just took the knock-off. I made this belt relevant by holding it…and now they want to strangle the life out of it by keeping challengers from me.

*He looks away and then back

C: So now I will find them. Tonight I will anoint a man in that ring challenger. Any one of those men who I find needs to be pushed down…he will be my opponent at Seasons Beatings. 6CW and their booking committee mean nothing, I will choose who gets to go one on one with me, and they will either accept that or their TV title will not be defended

*Without pause, Cerberus just walks away, leaving Allen shocked.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:33 pm

Match Two
O'Callaghan vs Mike Hill vs Cerberus vs Crime Lord

*The camera pans around the arena, the 6CW fans excited by the action that awaits them tonight are holding signs such as “GRANNY BASHER”, “How bout deez nuts – Ed Kent 2k17” and “DEPORT ME DADDY DONALD” are held up, as the camera reaches ringside where the Lloyd brothers are sat*

HA: “Up next on Anarchy we have a very intriguing matchup, a fatal four way contest”

HE: “Yes a match containing the TV, UK and International champions – and that’s only two of the participants!”

HA: “Indeed Cerberus and O’Callaghan, who fought for the TV Title a few weeks back, will be in the ring with former Intercontinental and World Champion Crime Lord, and former tag team champion Mike Hill”

HE: “This one promises to be a rassling classic”

The next big thing' starts to play as the crowd boo and Hill walks out from backstage. He stares around the hostile crowd and makes his way down to the ring ignoring the taunts he receives. He slides inside the ring and cockily taunts the crowd before taking his place in a corner.

HA: “A good win in singles competition for Hill last week, he’ll be looking to build off that in this contest”

HE: “Mike Hill is the best superstar in this match no doubt in my mind”

‘Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring, with the UK title over his right shoulder, International title over his left. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before holding his titles aloft in Hill’s face, and waiting for his opponent.

HA: “A huge win for O’Callaghan last week, becoming UK and International Champion, but also seemingly pushing Aaron Heath to retirement!”

HE: “He got lucky. He won’t be so lucky tonight!”

‘Out of the black’ starts to play as the crowd descend in to boos and Crime Lord walks out to the stage, exuding confidence. He slowly makes his way to the ring, smiling at the crowd's disdain for him.

HA: “Crime Lord was robbed of a win by Marshall Murdoch last week, another man looking to bounce back “

HE: “Robbed? I prefer to say outsmarted by a better competitor, but each to their own”

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at his opponents, who stare back at Cerberus from their corners. Cerberus clambers in over the top rope, his glare not leaving his opponents.

HA: “The most dangerous man in this match, the TV Champion, Cerberus.”
HE: “He didn’t win last week, but he took out Vincent Costello. These guys have to be afraid of what he could do to them”

Ding, ding, ding!

The four men start in their respective corners, awaiting each other to make the first move. O’Callaghan sprints towards Cerberus, who meets him with a big boot sending him to the outside.

HA: “DENIED!”

Hill, Crimey and Cerberus now walk closer together, Hill trash talking as he does so. Hill, nods towards Crimey and they both attack Cerberus, looking to take down the big man with a flurry of punches and kicks to the TV Champ. The pair manage to get Cerberus down into the corner, where Hill stomps a mudhole in his opponent, before Crimey comes in with a huge boot to Cerberus’s face, taking him down to the outside.

HE: “Smart strategy here, take out the big guy, now these two can try and score a quick pin on each other”

Hill and Crimey stand together in the ring, the two lock-up and Crime Lord uses his size advantage to force Hill back into the ropes. He fires in a couple of European Uppercuts but Hill counters with a spin kick to the stomach, followed by a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Mike Hill stands waiting for him to rise. He goes to whip Crime Lord across the ring but Crimey is too strong and instead launches his opponent into the ropes where he nails a big spinebuster on the rebound. The next big thing gets to his feet slowly and Crime Lord throws him down to the mat with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1………………….2…………O’Callaghan breaks the pin!

HA: “O’Callaghan enters this match properly for the first time!”

O’Callaghan rushes through the bottom rope and breaks up the pinfall, knocking Crime Lord off Hill with a big boot sending the big man rolling into the corner. O’Callaghan picks up Hill off the canvas, and hard irish whips him, sending Hill flying over the top rope and onto Cerberus who was stirring on the outside. Both men law strewn on the camera side of the ring, as O’Callaghan turns round into a big boot from Crimey. Cover.

Ref: 1………………..2………..…….kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he places a boot across the body of O’Callaghan before hitting consecutive reverse curb stomps on his opponent. He then stands waiting for the UK and International champion to rise to his feet, Crime Lord hits a boot into the stomach before throwing his opponent into the canvas with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Again O’Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags him to his feet, he then knocks him down with a stiff clothesline. O’Callaghan rolls to his feet, Crime Lord whips him firmly into the corner. He then runs in, nailing a stinger splash. The Irish superstar falls face first into the mat, Crime Lord then uses the ropes to hit an elevated plancha down across the back of his adversary . Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

HA: “Crime Lord looking in dominant form here early, firmly on top of the UK and International Champion O’Callaghan”

As Crimey gets to his feet, Cerberus makes his way into the ring. Cerberus stands face to face with Crime Lord, before knocking him to the ground with a huge fist. O’Callaghan meanwhile, stirs and leaps at Cerberus, who turns round at the right moment, catches the Irish superstar and lobs him out of the ring onto the now standing Mike Hill outside, O’Callaghan taking a big hit against the barricade in the process.

HA: “Brutal from Cerberus, can he now take advantage of the singles situation”

Cerberus lifts up Crime Lord by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. Crimey rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus drags up his opponent, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings Crimey down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up Crime Lord, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags the former world champion away from the corner, hitting a Death Valley Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

HA: “Incredible strength from the TV Champion on those german suplexs”

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Cerberus gets to his feet, he stands waiting for the former Intercontinentalchampion  to rise before throwing him across the ring with an Irish whip. Crimey rebounds off the ropes, and straight into a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Mike Hill breaks the pin!

HE: “MIKE HILL GOT THIS!”

Mike Hill leaps into the ring, having left a few stomps on O’Callaghan outside the ring, and breaks the pinfall. Hill manages to drag Crime Lord to his feet, and lobs him into the turnbuckle. But as he turns round he is met by Cerberus, who hits a massive clothesline on the next big thing, before picking him up and manhandling him throwing him into Crime Lord so both are stood in the corner. Cerberus now walks back to the opposite corner, before running and throwing himself into Hill and Crimey, with a crossbody. Both men fall limply to the mat as Cerberus stands tall in the ring and taunts the crowd.

HA: “What dominance from Cerberus here, firmly taking control of the match from Crime Lord, and now taking him and Hill out.”

HE: “He looks in total control, but look out, here comes O’Callaghan!”

As Cerberus taunts the crowd, O’Callaghan leaps onto the apron and over the top rope hitting a dropkick to the back of Cerberus, sending him sprawling and knelt over the second rope.

HA: “619 TIME!”

O’Callaghan senses the opportunity and hits Cerberus with the 619, sending the TV champion stumbling back into the middle of the ring. O’Callaghan leaps onto the top rope…

HA: “SENTO…..NO CHOKESLAM!”

As O’Callaghan leaps over the top rope to try and hit the senton, Cerberus catches him mid air by the throat, and hits a massive chokeslam to the UK and International champion. He goes for the cover…

Ref: 1…………………………2…………………………………HILL BREAKS THE PIN!

Cerberus is a millisecond away from victory, but Mike Hill manages to muster enough strength to break the pinfall. Hill tries to stop Cerberus from getting to his feet with a flurry of kicks, but Cerberus somehow manages to fight through them to his feet, and grabs Hill by the throat with both hands…lifts him into the air and double handed chokeslams him on the strewn O’Callaghan. O’Callaghan slowly rolls out of the ring and to the floor, as Cerberus turns his attention to Hill, Cerberus clearly angered now.

HA: “Pure unadulterated dominance from Cerberus, but he just cannot pickup the pinfall in this fatal four way.”

HE: “He may have to physically break all three men it seems, and I wouldn’t bank against him doing it!”

Cerberus signals it’s time for the end of Hill, with a real venom now in his eyes. He lifts Hill off the canvas slowly, and slaps him across the face, before grabbing him by the throat…

HE: "CHOKESLAM! NOW, NOW HE'S LOCKING HIM INTO THE GRIM SLEEPER! SURELY HILL WILL TAP!"

HA: “HE’S STRUGGLING, THE ROPES DON’T BREAK THE HOLD, HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOI...”

HE: “CRIME LORD WITH THE TV TITLE!!”

Suddenly out of nowhere Crime Lord runs into the ring and smacks Cerberus over the head with TV Title, forcing him to break the Grim Sleeper, and Hill falls lifeless to the mat. As Cerberus stumbles slightly dazed, Crime Lord drops the title belt and senses his opportunity. Cover.

Ref: 1………………….2……………………BROKEN UP BY CERBERUS!

HA: “OH MY SO CLOSE FOR CRIME LORD!”

Cerberus manages to gather himself in time and breaks the pinfall. He drags Crime Lord up to his feet, so the two are face to face and start trash talking, with Hill left strewn on the canvas.

HA: “THE TWO BIG MEN, FACE TO FACE, THIS IS WHAT 6CW IS ALL ABOUT!”

Crime Lord and Cerberus go nose to nose, before they both start hitting each other with punches, the crowd going wild for the two big men just losing it with each other. Cerberus manages to gain the upper hand and Crime Lord is sent stumbling through the ropes to the outside, and Cerberus follows him.

HE: “THEY’VE BOTH LOST IT HERE, HILL IS THERE FOR THE TAKING IN THE RING!”

Cerberus launches Crimey into the barricade, where he is sat, as Cerberus turns round, and starts running towards Crimey with a big boot, but the former world champion reverses and backdrops him over the barricade and onto the outside. In the foreground, you can see O’Callaghan stirring, as Crimey now climbs over the barricade, and him and Cerberus brawl in the crowd.

HA: “CRIMEY AND CERBERUS GOING BLOW FOR BLOW INTO THE CROWD!”

Both men are stumbling up through the rabid 6CW crowd, going blow for blow as they do so. Crime Lord manages to hit a few punches in a row on Cerberus, and goes for a big boot which is blocked…..

HE: “LOOK, LOOK IN THE RING, GET THE CAMERA IN THE RING!”

The camera cuts back to the ring, where O’Callaghan has dragged himself up and into the squared circle, he has grabbed the TV Title, and waits for Hill to stir….meanwhile Cerberus and Crime Lord have now started to climb up through the crowd towards the cheap seats, with Cerberus getting on top with a huge boot of his own.

HA: “THOSE TWO BETTER GET BACK IN THE RING, O’CALLAGHAN IS GOING TO STEAL THIS ONE!”

Back in the ring, Hill stirs to his feet, looking up and being perplexed at Cerberus and Crime Lord in the distance…he turns round….

HA: “TV TITLE OFF THE SKULL OF HILL!”

HE: “CERBERUS AND CRIME LORD DON’T CARE, THEY’RE HELL BENT ON DESTROYING EACH OTHER IN THE CROWD!”

O’Callaghan smacks Hill over the head with the TV Title, and signals it’s time to finish the match.

HA: “O’CALLAGHAN NOT GOING FOR THE PIN…..HE’S GOING TO LOCK IN THE SHARPSHOOTER!”

O’Callaghan locks in the sharpshooter on Mike Hill, who is in agony in the ring. Cerberus and Crime Lord have now nearly reached the concourse in their brawl outside….

HE: “DON’T TAP MIKE, I BELIEVE….!”

Hill tries to struggle towards the ropes….but O’Callaghan drags him back into the middle of the ring…..

HA: “HILL TAPPED, HE TAPPED OUT TO THE SHARPSHOOTER!”

Announcer: “YOUR WINNER, THE 6CW UK AND INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, O’CALLAGHAN!”

The replay shows O’Callaghan dragging Hill back to the middle of the ring, and synching in the hold even harder, forcing the next big thing to tap out. O’Callaghan stumbles to his feet, and looks up at the brawling Cerberus and Crime Lord, before collecting his titles from the referee and rolling quickly out of the ring and up the ramp….

HA: “O’CALLAGHAN WINS THE MATCH, BUT WHO IS GOING TO BREAK UP CERBERUS AND CRIME LORD?!!”

HE: “O’CALLAGHAN SIMPLY OUTLASTED HIS COMPETITORS THANKS TO CERBERUS AND CRIME LORD BOTH LOSING IT WITH EACH OTHER!”

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:34 pm

*We break from ringside to the back where cameras have caught up with Cerberus and Crime Lord. Cerberus is smiling as blood pours down his head, Crime Lord enraged, both men being held by numerous security guards and trying to break free.

CL: You don’t know a fight, you piece of s***! Flouncing around with that clown, playing games with that has been “monster”…you’ve hidden from the real fighters and we’ve taken over this hellhole.

*Cerberus still does not respond, just smiling

CL: Nothing, nothing going on in that head! You’re too dumb to grasp this business, and when he real fighters get involved you have to think faster than you throw punches.

*Crime Lord is interrupted and the crowd pop wildly as Cerberus suddenly just throws one of the men holding him into the air and directly at Crime Lord’s chest, sending him back and the guards holding him all fall. The pair rush at each other again and punches fly, security guards disposable as they take punches and kicks as they rush towards them.

The pair brawl in the corridor before Crime Lord’s head is smashed through a wooden door. The security pounce on the laughing Cerberus and force him away, eventually thrown to the outside and the doors slammed. The camera returns to Crime Lord, who has pulled himself out from the hole in the wood, blood flowing down him, but completely disinterested as he straightens up and goes hunting for Cerberus, the scene fading as he leaves the area, the guards blocking his immediate exit.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:40 pm

MM: Would you dance, If I asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, If you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

*Marshall suddenly jumps as Tim Allen knocks on the locker room before walking in*

MM: What the hell Tim, you never heard of waiting to be invited in!

TA: Sorry Marshall, got a deadline and all that, you got time for a few questions?

*Marshall stares at the reporter before shaking his and sighing in annoyance*

MM: Let me guess, you want to ask about how I am coping since the death if Hero, you want to know if I have anything to do with the ongoing investigation hoping that by some miracle you will uncover the truth and actually achieve something in what has so far been a thoroughly pathetic existence.

*Tim Allen looks taken back as Marshall takes a few steos towards him.*

MM: Well let’s get one thing straight Tim, we may have had our differences once upon a time but that man, Hero, he was the one who gave me my big break, he was the one gave me the opportunity to become one half of the greatest tag team in 6WF history.

See Tim, I owe Hero my career, he saw the potential and now it’s time that I prove that he made the right decision, NO….more than that, It’s time that I that proved to myself that I can live up to the hype.

*Murdoch grabs the microphone out the reporters hand*

MM: Right now, I know Hero is looking on from wherever he may be and tonight, starting with Vincent Costello I will prove that Marshall Murdoch is the real deal.

Now Tim, do us all a favour and get the hell out my locker room.

*Murdoch pushes Allen and the camera crew out the door, slamming and locking the door before smiling to himself as he looks back and forth between the mirror and microphone still in his hand.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:40 pm

*We rush outside and the cameras again catch Cerberus and Crime Lord, who are now in the street and fighting, passers-by fleeing from them as they fight on the pavement, both men throwing stacked punches as they brawl wildly. Sirens blaze out and pierce the quiet that surrounds the area, but neither man pauses.

Crime Lord this time gets the upper hand as he smashes Cerberus’s head against a streetlight. He forces him against it and chokes him, but Cerberus spits in his face

*Police cars screech to a halt near them and officers rush over, both men wise enough to put their hands up and be cuffed quickly. As Cerberus is stuffed into the back of the car he shouts to Crime Lord

C: You’re next!

*Both men are forced away and the scene fades on the cars leaving.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:41 pm

6CW Anarchy 21st November - LIVE Season10

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match 3
Marshall Murdoch vs Vincent Costello

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, where it is now time for singles action!

HE: And it pits two of 6CW's most dangerous, talented competitors against one another.

HA: Vincent Costello has been looking to regain some momentum after losing out in that title unification bout at Beachfront Brawl, but it will be tough for him tonight, up against Marshall Murdoch.

HE: You have to admire the bravery of Marshall Murdoch, following the recent devastating news regarding the death of Hero, the man who gave him his big break in this industry.

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd immediately burst into uproar in reaction to the above words screaming out around the arena, the words Costello’s Law appear on the big screen and are intwined by the thorns of a red rose. ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against The Machine instantaneously kicks in and the beat of the music reverberates around the arena! Costello marches down the ramp, looking intense.

HE: It's tough to rebound from the kind of loss that Costello took at Beachfront Brawl, two titles on the line and yet he walked away with none.

HA: For a man of Costello's calibre, that will have been quite a shock to the system for him.

Green strobe lighting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as Marshall Murdoch enters the entrance ramp, he kneels on the entrance ramp and looks up to the heavens clearly saying a prayer, rather than his usual arms outstretched pose. Marshall then rises slowly, and walks to the ring rather slowly. Papercut by Linkin Park is screaming out into the arena.

HA: Murdoch has clearly been greatly affected by the death of Hero, I'm not sure how he's managed to compete at all in the last two weeks, let alone to the level he has done.

HE: That is what Hero would have wanted Harold, he lived for wrestling.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vincent Costello and Marshall Murdoch circle the ring for a few moments before eventually locking up. After a brief test of strength, Murdoch synchs Costello into an armbar hold. He spins underneath and around, turning on the spot to escape the hold and then quickly sends Murdoch into the canvas with a short-arm clothesline.

Murdoch rolls to his feet, he runs in at Costello who sends him straight back to the canvas with a hip toss. Marshall rises, Costello quickly whips him into the ropes and then takes him down with a shoulder block. Murdoch again gets to his feet, Costello drives him to the mat with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Costello gets to his feet and immediately attacks the right arm of Marshall Murdoch with a series of stomps. Murdoch rolls towards the ropes, Costello places the arm of Costello on the bottom rope before using them to springboard up and drop a knee down onto the arm.

Vincent Costello drags Marshall away from the ropes, lifting him to a vertical base before driving a knee up into the stomach and following that with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: This is a strong start from Vincent Costello, really not letting Marshall Murdoch have a look in thus far.

After the kick out, Marshall is hauled to his feet by Vincent Costello who slings him across his shoulders. He walks to the corner and then drops Murdoch face-first onto the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Murdoch staggers out of the corner into a pop-up powerbomb by Costello. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Marshall again forces the shoulder up. Costello drags him to his feet and whips him out across the ring. Costello goes for a back body drop but Murdoch counters with a kick to the face. Costello jolts up and Marshall levels him with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Costello kicks out, Marshall Murdoch drives a series of elbows down into the side before applying an abdominal stretch on Costello, as he looks to regain some composure.

HE: Murdoch showing all his experience, giving himself some time to recuperate.

Vincent Costello finally gets up to a vertical base, only for Marshall to plant him down into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. He goes for the pin.

Marshall Murdoch drags up Vincent Costello and immediately throws him into the corner. Marshall sprints in, nailing a forearm smash. Murdoch turns and runs to the opposite corner, before coming back at Costello with a leaping dropkick. The former world champion stumbles out of the corner as Marshall runs the ropes, driving him face-first into the mat with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Vincent Costello gets the shoulder up, Marshall Murdoch drags Costello up to his feet. He throws a groggy punch that Marshall ducks underneath, Murdoch then grabs Costello by the waist and sling him down into the canvas with an American suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch allows Vincent Costello to his feet and then Irish whips him into the ropes. Murdoch connects with a sidewalk slam. He then walks to the corner, climbing up to the top rope...

HA: Murdoch going high risk...Leg Drop connects!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Costello forces the shoulder up, Marshall drags him to his feet and lifts a knee up into the gut. He sets up for the T-Bone suplex but Costello blocks and then goes to last resort, prodding his thumb into the eye. Murdoch stumbles around temporarily blinded, Costello scoops Murdoch onto his shoulders and drops him with an Alabama slam, a trademark move of Murdoch.

HE: Costello has managed to change the course of this match, just as it was getting away from him.

HA: By resorting to cheap tactics though Henry.

HE: It may be cheap but they're damn effective.

Marshall forces the shoulder up. Costello drags him up and throws him to the corner. Costello levels him with a stinger splash. Marshall slumps down against the turnbuckles and Vincent Costello proceeds to stomp a mudhole into Murdoch, breaking just before the 5 count to avoid being disqualified.

Costello then bounces off the ropes, leveling Marshall Murdoch with a stiff knee to the side of the head. He drags Murdoch away from the corner and covers.

Murdoch forces the shoulder up. Costello drags the former 6WF man to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and then lifts Marshall into the air. He walks around the ring holding Murdoch in the air and then drops him down to the mat with a vicious brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Costello steps back towards the ropes, Murdoch begins to stir and Costello runs in...

HA: CURB STOMP!

Ref: 1.........................2.........................Kick out!

HA: Marshall just about in this one still!

HE: Not for too much longer Harold, Costello lining up Omerta...

Costello drags Marshall to his feet and whips him out across the ring, he goes for the spinning side slam on the rebound but Murdoch counters with an arm drag takedown. Costello rolls to his feet, Murdoch stops him in his tracks with a boot to the stomach...

HA: What's he going for here?!

HE: ENCORE! ENCORE!

HA: MURDOCH WITH HERO'S FINISHING MOVE!

Ref: 1..........................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is done, Marshall Murdoch gets the win after hitting Costello with the finishing move of his mentor Hero.

HE: What a moving tribute from Murdoch to a man who has clearly had a huge impact on his life and career.

HA: Murdoch showed a lot of fight throughout that match, with Costello dominating large portions of the contest.

*Murdoch gets to his feet, he points to the sky as he celebrates.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The camera cuts backstage where Perfect Jack is shown in the locker room to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He turns his head as the door to the locker room opens and Lex Hart walks in...

LH: Jack...

Jack pulls the towel from around his neck and tosses it into his bag in frustration....

LH: Look, Jack...

PJ: Look nothing, Lex...

Jack turns and snaps at Lex...

PJ: Is bad enough having to deal with all this BS they keep throwing at us, but when your partner is busy and can't even make the save, what the hell were you doing?

LH: Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Perfect... I don't know if you noticed but I was outside the ring, trying to get back to save your sorry ass...

PJ: Didn't try hard enough, did you?

LH: Are you serious, Jack?

Lex stares at Jack in disbelief...

PJ: How long have we been in this game, Lex? You don't switch off, even for a minute. We had them beat. 3 down and we're on the home straight and a big two fingers everyone who stacked the deck.

I didn't need you watching McManus, what did you think I was doing on the top rope, trying to get a better view?! I was the legal man, god dammit....

Jack moves towards Lex plunging his finger into the chest of Hart...

PJ: You had one job. In that moment, in that match, in that situation, you take care of the big guy. You let me do what I do. You do what we've done for years and make sure of the win. Your actions cost us.... cost me the match!

Lex flicks the hand of Jack from his chest...

LH: You?? Cost YOU the match? Last time I checked, Jack, we're a team. Not to throw out a cliche here pal, but there's no 'I' in team...

PJ: No, but there is in 'winner', Lex. There is in 'champion' and that's what 'I' am. Just cause you've lost your touch, doesn't mean you can bring me down.

Lex turns and smirks before getting in the face of Jack...

LH: Lost touch!? Are you freaking kidding me. Do you want to compare are resumes, Jack?! Cause I don't see multiple world title reigns on yours. If one of us is above the other in this 'team' I can assure you it's me and not you...

Jack snarls back at Hart...

PJ: Same old Lex. Dining out on your past glories. I know, it must be hard for you, not being where you were, but that doesn't mean you can take me down with you. Doesn't excuse you letting the damn side down...

Jack turns away from Lex who pulls him back...

PJ: Touch a nerve? Truth hurt? I'm not carrying you, Lex. I'm not here to wipe your ass for you or make you feel better about yourself. I can assure you, I won't watch Perfect Execution become another word with an 'I' in it...

Jack turns and grabs his bag before staring back at Hart..

PJ: A failure...

Jack barges past Hart and out of the locker room as we head to commercial.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:42 pm

Match 4
Perfect Execution vs Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst

The crowd begin to boo as 'Be myself' plays. Lex Hart and Perfect Jack both make there way down the ring followed by Jessica.

HA: Whats that little SHE-DEVIL doing out here?

HE: That little she devil as you put it so eloquently is the glue of success that keeps Perfect Execution alive and kicking.

HA: Glue of success, have you lost it Henry?

Hart and Perfect Jack hold down the middle rope for Jessica to climb through and then enter the ring themselves. As the music stops, the referee has a few words with them. 'Smooth' begins to play and Perez followed by Hurst and Kelsey make there way down to the ring. Perez and Hurst talk outside the ring to each other as Hart and Perfect Jack beckon them into the ring. Jessica and Kelsey share a few choice words on the apron as Hurst and Perez try to usher Kelsey away from the situation. As Hurst carries Kelsey down from the apron, Perez steps through the ropes. He takes a second glance towards Kelsey as if to check but is caught with a hard knee to the head from Lex Hart for his trouble.

HE: Perez and Hurst need to get control of there girl or it will certainly cost them the match.

The referee rings the bell and Hart drags Perez towards his partner in the corner. Hart wrenches at Perez' arm, delivering a vicious elbow right into his shoulder. Perez tries to shake it off but is caught with a sweeping kick to the back of his knee which sends him straight onto his back. Hart leaps upwards dropping a firm knee into Perez' shoulder before tagging in Perfect Jack. Jack drags Perez up and hits a precise shoulder breaker causes Perez to wince in agony.

HA: Well this is why Perfect execution have always been such a perfect combination, they have set out to do a job and a job they are doing. Perez holding his shoulder in pain, perfect execution looking to surgically dissect there opponents.

HE: Is there any need for this from Hurst?

Hurst steps through the ropes to aid his partner, but the referee rushes over to stop him. PJ and Hart taunt Hurst as the pair double team Perez with stomps to the pectoral area. PJ tags Lex in and they irish whip Hurst before launching him up in the air and dropping him flat on his face. The referee counts Jack to get out of the ring which he agrees to do albeit slowly, whilst Hart is gouging the face of Perez visciously. The referee gets back on top of the action and Hart picks Perez up locking in a front face lock. Lex looks to perform a suplex on Perez but is blocked. Lex tries once more but is pushed away before a viscious chop from Perez lights up his chest sending him staggering back. Perez goes for an irish whip. Lex atempts a clothesline which Perez ducks before catching him in a sleeper hold. Lex lowers his head easing the hold.

HE: Back body drop-what a counter.

HA: Perez can't seem to break out of this early assault and its Lex Hart looking to end this early.

Hart pins Perez, purposely pushing down on the injured shoulder of Perez.

ONE...TWO...THR-NO

Hurst rushes over stamping to the head of Lex who rolls off holding his head. The referee instructs Hurst out of the ring as PJ drags Hart out of the ring and claps his hands to make a tag sound. He grabs Perez and picks him up twisting his arm locking in an Arm Bar. Perez tries to drag Jack towards Hurst to make the tag but Jack pulls Perez back and into a sat upright position on the mat. Jack delivers a knee into Perez' back before using it to apply pressure on his opponents arm. As PJ leans forward, Perez manages to deliver a kick to his forehead which sends him staggering. Perez climbs to his feet and runs the ropes before hitting a well times spinning wheel kick.

HA: And now Perfect Jack is seeing stars.

HE: But look at Perez, Did you see how he landed? Right on that injured shoulder and now you have to say its a race to tag your partner in here.

Perez slowly drags himself with his one healthy arm towards his tag partner who is willing him on. Meanwhile PJ is making somewhat better progress as he reaches up and tags in Hart. Hart rushes towards Perez and tries to drag him by his feet, but Perez has the wherewithall to spin onto his back and kick out at Hart. Perez manages to pull himself by the ropes to a vertical base and looks ready to make the tag but Hart charges towards him.

HE: SUPER KICK!

HA: NO! Perez caught it.

Perez smiles as a hopping Hart begs Perez to let go. Perez dramatically tags in Hurst whilst holding onto Harts leg and Hurst leaps to the top turnbuckle.

HA: TORNADO DDT!!

HE: NO!

Perez steps through the ropes as Hurst makes the pin.

ONE...TWO...THREE...

HE: Hart kicked out! Hart kicked out.

Hurst leaps up and runs the ropes before hitting a low drop kick on Hart who is sitting up. Hurst pumps the crowd up with a taunt before charging towards Perfect Jack in his corner. Unfortunately Jack aims a knee at Hurst, slowing his momentum. Hurst slowly turns around and walks into a high impact sidewalk slam. Hart goes for the pin.

ONE...TWO...

HA: Not enough from Hart there. Perhaps a veteran mistake not to at least hook the legs.

The pair climb to there feet, Hart the faster of the two hits an inverted atomic drop which sends Hurst staggering holding his groin area. Hart backs into the ropes and runs in with a high knee sending him to the floor. Hart once more goes for the pin.

ONE...TWO...THR-NO!

As Hurst kicks out, Hart locks in a sleeper hold. Perez stamps on the apron trying to get the crowd behind his tag team partner.

HE: This is excellent work by Hart, stop any of that adrenaline reaching Hursts brain.

HA: I don't quite think it works like that Henry.

Hart see's the ropes behind him and begins using them for leverage but Kelsey on the outside notices and tosses Hart's legs off the ropes. Hart releases the hold angrily and stares at Kelsey, an enraged look on his face. Jessica looks to get herself involved in proceedings but PJ holds her back, Kelsey taunting her from relative safety. Meanwhile back in the ring Hurst climbs to his feet and hits a spinning kick to the back of Hart's head and going for a pin.

ONE...TWO...THR-NO.

Hurst drags Hart into his corner and tags in Perez who rushes through the ropes and charges Perfect Jack who goes flying into the steel railings on the outside. Hurst runs around the ring and him and PJ begin brawling outside the ring.

HA: Perez and Hurst finally have the upper hand but it looks like Perez hurt his shoulder on that exchange.

HE: Well thats all Karma, Kelsey got involved and now Harts got Perez' number.

HA: If he hits this its over.

HE: FLATLINE! FORGET ABOUT IT!

Replays show Hart stalking Perez who was holding his shoulder in pain. As Perez turned around, Hart hit the Flatine.

ONE...TWO...

HE: WHAT THE HELL?

An almighty scream can be heard as Jessica and Kelsey begin fighting up the entrance ramp. Lex stands up breaking up the pin and looks at the chaos in front of him before shaking his head. Hart turns around and leans over Perez.

HART: YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR B***CH!

As Hart finishes shouting down at Perez, he grabs his opponents head...

HA: ROLLUP!

HE: NO NOT LIKE THIS!

ONE...TWO...THREE.

HA: And just like that its over!

HE: What in the hell did we just see? Perfect Execution had this match in the bag from start to finish. That damn Kelsey did this Harold, you hear me?

HA: Nevertheless a win is a win and Perez and Hurst will be celebrating a huge victory tonight!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:43 pm

*We cut backstage and the two newest members of the roster walk through the corridors, and turn a corner just as the Parasite Killers come through in the other direction.

JM: Oh look, it’s the new boys. Hey guys, are you okay? Do you need an adult to show you around?

*The bigger of the two members of the TA stands, looks at each man, and back again, and then lets his smaller counterpart step ahead of him to trade insults

“A lot of noise from a team who are currently lower in the tag team pecking order than a pornstar and Prince Philip.

*McManus smiles to The Fanatic

JM: They think they’re wrestlers…its almost cute. But you are nothing, and you will stay that way.
“We’ve been told all about you by our manager, he told us this would happen”

JM: Did he tell you that this business kills people? And that we’ll be the ones to bury you if you stand in our way? But you’d have to get there first kids, and you’re not even nearly on our level. Watch. And. Learn

*He laughs, and leads The Fanatic away, his partner staring with menace at the big man opposite him. The scene fades as they walk away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:44 pm

sat opposite him...

CJ: Good evening everyone, we're lucky at this time to be joined by Dicey Reilly who's granted us a short exclusive, Dicey, thanks for your time tonight...

DR: Christy, it's always a pleasure...

CJ: Dicey, with the dust firmly settled since Beachfront Brawl, you had a chance last week to get a shot at the EWF Title, which ultimately saw you come just seconds away from advancing, is it a tough time for you right now?

Dicey turns and takes a swig from a bottle of water from the table beside him...

DR: Shucks, Christy, there was me thinking this would be a nice friendly interview, maybe a bit lighthearted, you know? What did you have for tea? Got much planned for the weekend? But no... straight in...

CJ: I'm sorry...

DR: It's fine... you know, life isn't easy. This job isn't easy. You find me someone who likes losing and I'll show you a liar. But you know, coming out of Beachfront Brawl, I still felt good inside, that fire still burns and I proved last week that this isn't the swansong of ol' Dice, this is the beginning of a rebirth.

CJ: You've come so close on so many occasions, do you ever think you'll get another World Title?

DR: Do I ever think I'll get one? Well that's a down to whether I get another shot. At the moment, that's out of my hands. The tournament is a great idea and it gives everyone a fair crack of the whip. I'd love a shot at either guy.

I spose the other side of it is whether I've got another run in me. As I said, the fire still burns. I can still cut it with the best of them and as long as their breath in my body you all know this mans a fighter and I'm always ready.

CJ: Speaking of breath and bodies, the passing of Hero has shocked the wrestling community. Many have attributed him to the change in attitudes and styles of many of the wrestlers today, do you have any thoughts on his passing?

DR: Nope.

Christy looks taken aback by the response...

CJ: Can you elaborate for us?

DR: Sure, I don't have any thoughts on his passing.

Christy looks off camera and shrugs her shoulders...

CJ: Erm.... surely as someone who grew up in this business, who I'm sure shared the ring with Hero on many occasion, your thoughts go out to those affected by this tragedy?

DR: Sure.

Christy sits in silence as Dicey takes another swig from his bottle of water...

CJ: Erm...

DR: Look, of course my thoughts go out to anyone who was affected. He had a son, he had family, and I'm sure he has a nice collection of fanboys across the wrestling community who are just utterly distraught.... but as a fellow wrestler.... as a so called colleague, I couldn't care less. Tragedies happen in wrestling. He didn't die in the ring. I don't know how or why he died, and I don't care.

Outside the ring, he was nothing but a self obsessed sycophant, he wasn't a colleague. Nothing more than a winnet on the a-hole of this business. His death just spared us another of his boring comebacks.

CJ: Well..... on that not I guess it's thank you for your time, Dicey.

DR: Pleasure was all yours.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:45 pm

Match Five
Dicey Reilly vs Victor Smith

We head back to the ringside area where we are once again met by the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd as the pair introduce the next match of the night

HA: What a match up we have next...on one side a man who embodies 6CW and on the other one of the hottest up and coming talents in 6CW as Victor Smith takes on Dicey Reilly!

HE: It's time for the wheels to fall off the hype bus...Victor Smith has been lucky up until this point...

The fans begin to cheer as Saviour by Rise Against fills the air, as the opening chords of the heavier section of the song play out, Smith strides out onto the ramp. Smith then walks down to the ring quickly, tagging a few fans hand as he goes.

HA: You might not believe in the hype but these fans see him as the real deal...his performances over the past few shows have been top notch

HE: Last time out he lost!

HA: He came close against a newly fired up Mike Hill...that is not an easy match but he showed so much potential

HE: Potential gets you so far...tonight he faces another fired up competitor!

Smith then gets onto the ring apron and poses, before getting into the ring and awaiting his opponent. The fans then explode as Born To Fight blasts from the speakers and Dicey Reilly walks out onto the top of the ramp and raises one arm up in the air with the fans showing their support

HA: Two fan favourites going head to head here tonight...what a match this promises to be!

HE: lets see how Smiths technical ability does against a thug like Dicey Reilly...

As the two opponents stand in the ring the ref makes his final checks before calling for the bell, the fans jump to their feet as the pair begin to circle the ring, Smith goes straight in for the lock up but is quickly caught with knee to the gut before Dicey hoists him up with a huge belly to back suplex leaving Smith down

HE: Smith is about to find out how hard it is when you actually face a challenge here!

HA: Well from what I've seen, if anyone can meet that challenge...he'll be able too

Dicey quickly pulls Smith to his feet and looks to whip him off the ropes but as he throws Smith the technical star manages to reverse it and hit a drop toe hold, Dicey scrambles back up and straight in to a lock up.

HA: Some fast moves here from Smith, what agility from a man nearly 230 pounds

Dicey is able to push Smith back against the turnbuckle but as the pair reach the corner Smith is able to slip around the back and hit a roll up

...ONE...KICKOUT!

Smith quickly rolls backwards out of the roll up attempt leaving Dicey on his knees, before Dicey can move Smith hits a quick drop kick causing Dicey to roll from the ring, the fans then cheer for Smith as Dicey recovers on the outside

Ha: Dicey taking this chance to recover after taking the full force of that drop kick!

HE: Why is Smith letting him?! If he was clever he'd be throwing him in to guard rail as we speak!

Dicey reaches his feet causing Smith to climb on to the apron but as he looks for the axe handle Dicey charges forward, hitting Smith with a huge big boot mid air that causes Smith's head to bounce off the ringside floor. Dicey wastes no time rolling Smith in to the ring before hooking the leg for the cover

...ONE...TWO...TH-NO!

HA: That could have been it...Smith's bell has been rung from that impact!

HE: And it's his own fault...he gave Dicey too much respect and it nearly cost him!

HA: There's mutal respect here, you can tell

HE: There might be but Dicey knows that even if you respect someone, you still need to kick their ass!

Dicey takes a second before picking up a groggy Smith, he hits a kick across the mid section before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a snap DDT, once again making a cover

...ONE...TWO...THRE-NO!

HA: Another close call! Smith needs to get back in to this or it could be over quickly.

HE: He's hanging on by a thread!

Dicey once again picks Smith up and backs him up into the turnbuckle with a series of punches before looking to lift him up to a seated position but as he does Smith is able to hit a lariat of his own knocking Dicey back, Smith then charges forward looking for a clothesline only for Dicey to duck under

HE: Belly to belly from Dicey!

HA: NO, Smith breaks free...WHAT AN IMPACT! Both men down!

The fans cheer as both men begin to stir on the canvas as the replay shows Smith breaking from the belly to belly grip before spinning Dicey around and hitting a quick neckbreaker

HA: Both men are up, I have to think Dicey will still be the freshest..

A huge haymaker from Dicey misses the mark allowing Smith to get a boot to the gut before hitting a scoop slam, Dicey quickly gets to his feet but is then met with a huge running lariat allowing Smith to take time to recover, as Dicey gets to his feet Smith meets him in the middle of the ring

HA: Smith looking to finish this one off! REGAL CUTTER!

HE: NO! Reversal from Dicey! BRAINBUSTER!

HA: Smith drops down the back...the Triangle Choke locked in!

The fans are amazed as Smith drops down from the brainbuster before spinning Dicey around and dragging him down in to the Triangle Choke in the middle of the ring

HA: Dicey might not have anywhere to go!

HE: I have to admit that was impressive...

Dicey quickly shows off his strength managing to drag Smith up looking for the powerbomb but as he does Smith wrenches back pulling Dicey back down to the ground, the ref begins to ask Dicey if he'll quit but as it looks like he's about to quit Dicey flips over locking Smith in a pinning position

...ONE
......TWO
…......THRE-

HA: Smith had to break the hold...

HE: What awareness from Dicey, Smith better take notes!

Smith is up quickly and begins to stalk Dicey who gets back to his feet, Smith attempts to lock in the triangle hold again but this time Dicey stops the attack and manages to hit an exploder suplex sending Smith crashing in to the turnbuckle, Dicey then readies himself as Smith pulls himself back up using the ropes slowly.

HA: Smith turns...right in to the path of Dicey Reilly..

HE: CRAICDOWN! Reilly just hit his finisher!

The fans jump to their feet as Dicey lands a devastating Cradle Piledriver that leaves Smith out of it, he then raises a hand before quickly making the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: Wait, Smith somehow got his foot to the rope...look at this foot!

HE: NO! There's no way this isn't over!

The fans and Dicey are stunned as the ref makes it clear that the match is not over yet...Dicey pauses on his knees for a moment almost in disbelief as Smith does the smart thing by rolling out on to the apron, attempting to recover on the outside only for Dicey to quickly follow him out

HE: I don't always support him but Dicey Reilly is showing his experience here...never give your opponent a chance to breath.

As Dicey rolls outside Smith rolls off the apron and on to his feet right in to the path of a Dicey Reilly big boot that sends Smith crashing in to the ring steps, the fans wince as Smith is sent flying over and down on to his back. Dicey wastes no time following up but as he does Smith's instincts kick in, dragging Dicey towards him and sending him head first in to the turnbuckle post allowing Smith to roll back in to the ring and recover in the corner.

HA: it just goes to show how quickly a match can change...

HE: Smith is still all but out of it, Dicey Reilly is already get back to his feet

Dicey quickly climbs on to the apron and attempts to climb through the ropes but as he does he's met by Smith who charges forward with a drop kick that leaves Dicey slumped over the second rope, Smith then hits a Randy Orton style rope assisted DDT before making the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THR-NO!

HA: This time it's Dicey who's saved by the ropes!

HE: Great ring awareness there to keep the match going...what a performance by both guys...

HA: Did you just compliment Victor Smith...

HE: Just focus on the match!

Smith lets out a sigh as he drags Dicey to his feet, the crowd cheer as Dicey fights back with a right hand only for Smith to get the same reaction with a forearm of his own, the fans get behind both men as they begin to trade forearms until they start to trade rapid fire punches (like Zayn and Owens).

HA: These two men have found a second wind but at this pace how long can it last!

HE: Dicey seems to be outlasting the new guys here!

Dicey slowly begins to get in more punches as both men slow down, Dicey fighting through and landing right hand after right hand. He then backs up, bouncing off the ropes and returning with a huge push kick that sends Smith flying back against the ropes forcing his opponent to bounce back with huge momentum

HE: Smith is rocketing towards Dicey!

HA: He ducks under! GERMAN SUPLEX!

HE: NO! Dicey elbows free!

As Dicey elbows himself free Smith staggers back before Dicey charges forward

HE: HANGOVER CURE...

HA: ...The knee misses...Smith able to duck under...both men bouncing off the ropes!

The pair charge against the ropes and return, both men leaving it all on the line...

HE: WHAT AN IMPACT!

HA: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HE: This one is over...Dicey proves that experience is the key factor here tonight!

The fans cheer for both men as Dicey's hand is raised in victory, the replay then shows Smith looking for a diving cross body style manoeuvre only for Dicey to hit the hangover Cure knee absolutely destroying Smith mid air. As the replay ends Dicey is stood over Smith, he reaches down and picks Smith up to his feet before tapping him on the shoulder and shaking his hand, the fans cheer for both men as we head backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:45 pm

*The crowd roar as the image of Robin Reborn appears on the big screen. He is in the back, in the changing rooms, lacing up his pink boots. Another pop goes up as JJ Johnson enters the room, standing in the background before the camera pans out and both men are at the same height. Reborn is undeterred, so JJ kicks it off

JJ: Now we here, kid.

*Reborn remains focused on his laces

RR: Just cos you old ain’t mean I’m a kid, JJ. You seen what I carry, I got the gold and you know that means I’m on top of this place

*JJ is angered by Reborn’s attempts to ignore him

JJ: Look at me you piece of s***

*Reborn stands to his feet before finally staring him right in the eyes

RR: You’re in the wrong era, Franchise.

JJ: Well I seen history repeat itself over and over, kid. You still a pup in the eyes of this place, and I stay here as the big dog cos I got history that backs me up again and again and again.

RR: History is always a dead man’s story…what you don’t have is anything that writes a new page. Ain’t nothing you shown yet that says you can keep any those damn nicknames you once had

JJ: But I got what you want, and you’ve got what I’ll take back. You want my story, you want the legend that is my career…and I’ll have that and a world title sooner or later; will you get to have history when you haven’t got glory?

*The pair stare off before JJ laughs and backs away, leaving an enraged Reborn sitting in the dressing room once more.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:46 pm

* The image changes. Engel Harlequin stands next to Tim Allen

TA: Engel, a rare interview…how are you feeling ahead of tonight’s match

*Engel looks longingly at the microphone in Allen’s hand, and slowly wraps his fingers, one at a time, around it before levering it out of the interviewer’s hand

EH: Pretty! So pretty a tool to ask so heavy a question. Yes, yes, throw away that wonder of how a man feels; are our true feelings so transitory just because we fight to stay alive in this industry. Some of us really are fighting for our lives, Tim, for what would I do were I not here fighting? What was my life when I could not fight?

*He stares at Allen, who eventually shrugs

EH: Wasn’t important when I wasn’t here…was I dead in a sense? You did not know of my life, so did I really live? So, how am I feeling? Alive…but maybe in an hour I’ll be dead?

*Engel stares at Allen some more, before looking down the lens. He walks up to it, taps his finger against it then positions himself in front of it

EH: Do you know, 6CW, what it is like to claw at the walls of the confines that hold you? A cell, a holding bay, a ward, a wing…or the worst of all, when you are imprisoned by the limitations of your own mind. You laugh…LAUGH…at me, at my plight, never caring for the man who is inside this broken shell. But where is my party, my parade, my pathway to the kingdom of these exalted men in spandex and boots..?

*He drops, all of a sudden, to a crouching position, and then sits on the floor and rocks back and forth

EH: This is a chance to be accepted, Tim Allen. To be one of the “normal” people. To break free from the chains of my own broken psyche and take my place back amongst the living

*He stares up at Allen with wide eyes

EH: So how am I? I am ready, that’s how I am, and that’s how I have waited for the last few years. Ready to join you all again, waiting on the outside looking in.

*He lets the microphone sit on the floor and as it rolls the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:50 pm

Match Six
Thunder & Gazzy D vs Robin Reborn & JJ Johnson

*The camera pans around the arena, showing the rabid 6CW fans enjoying the show so far, holding up signs saying “LOCK MISS JESSICA UP”, “INVESTIGATE MR JONES’S EMAILS” and “I'VE GOT 12 TOES" as we come to the Lloyd brothers sitting at ringside*

HA: “What a show we’ve had so far, and it’s bound to get even better as up next we have a tag team match between Thunder/GazzyD and Rebin Reborn/JJ Johnson”

HE: “The starpower in this match is great brother, and so many combustible elements. JJ Johnson has been brutal since his return”

HA: “This match is very highly anticipated indeed, so without further ado….here come the participants”

“Do or Die" by Childish Gambino fills the air causing the fans to jump to their feet as Reborn jumps out on to the stage, Reborn quickly makes it to the aisles and poses with the 6CW title before tagging the hands of the fans and sliding in to the ring.

HA: “As ever the 6CW Champ is hyped tonight”

HE: “What an idiot”

*The crowd jump to their feet as the Franchise Initiative, Triple JJJ, JJ Johnson steps out onto the ramp, a sports jacket draped over him with Sugar "Jay" written in gold on the back. He sprints down the ramp, tagging the fans hands.

HA: “JJ Johnson and GazzyD have been coming to blows recently, the rivalry has been heating up”

HE: “I’m sure after last weeks loss JJ is looking to put things right tonight, one of the best big match performers 6CW has ever seen”

“Rush" roars around the arena and there are loud cheers for the icon of 6CW Gazzy D as he walks out onto the stage. Gazzy marches down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and glares across at Johnson, who stares back.

HA: “There is a real tension between these two massive egos”

HE: “Maybe its sexual tension? You know like when your girl glares at me when I come out the toilet”

HA: “Just so you are all aware, I did facepalm”

"My hero" blazes out through the speakers as a spotlight hovers around the stage, finally it focuses on the middle of the stage where Thunder usually appears….but there is no movement. The crowd become bemused as the music and lighting stops

HA: “Where, where is Thunder?!?”

HE: “Has that clown no showed?”

*GazzyD stands perplexed in the ring looking up the ramp hoping his opponent will appear, Reborn and Johnson stand in their corner also bemused by what is ongoing. The referee comes over the to timekeeper and can be heard saying…*

Ref: “Is he coming out? Will he be competing?”

*As the referee and the timekeeper continue to try and work out this situation, GazzyD and JJ Johnson square up in the ring trash talking each other…*

HA: “Will somebody get some damn control out here?!”

HE: “WHERE IS THAT CLOWN?!”

*As Gazzy and JJ get into each others faces, Reborn goes over to the ref and timekeeper, who now have got information through that Thunder will not be appearing, and Reborn grabs a microphone, and goes over to the fiery face to face occurring in the ring*

Reborn: “Easy, brothers, easy….easy there. Gazzy, I get it, you're p*ssed and upset that your partner hasn’t turned up, but you better know I ain't in this for no handicap match. I got a solution: you boys go at it, face-off and I go watch from the sidelines…so Gazzy I have a proposition for you my friend….back off there a moment….”

*Reborn breaks up the shouting match, and pushes JJ back from Gazzy, so he is now facing him*

Reborn: “Gazzy, clearly you two got beef, so how about I leave, go enjoy my evening and let you two dogs go at it ONE ON ONE!”

*Gazzy nods his head, and shakes Reborns hand. Reborn chucks the mic back towards the timekeepers seat, and exits the ring smiling leaving JJ and Gazzy face to face in the ring again with the referee trying to gain control to start the match. You can hear the shouting between the two…*

JJ Johnson: “YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE ON BOTH US GAZZY HUH! YOU HAPPY TO TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT HUH””

GazzyD: “SHUT UP JJ, YOU’RE A HAS BEEN”

JJ Johnson: “ALWAYS RESTING ON YOUR LAURELS GAZZY, ALWAYS TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT!”

*Johnson and Gazzy continue to get into it in the ring, with the referee trying to gain control*

HA: “Will somebody gain some order around here?!”

HE: “We now have a one on one between Gazzy and JJ…”

HA: “Yes lets start the damn ma….”

HE: “HUGE SHOT FROM GAZZY!”

Gazzy and JJ continue to shout at each other until finally Gazzy snaps and lands a huge punch on JJ Johnson, leading to a brawl

HA: “GAZZY D GOING AFTER JJ JOHNSON HERE!”

Gazzy throws a flurry of punches at a retreating Johnson, who manages to push him away before Gazzy gets back up and runs at Johnson again, but this time is met by a flurry of punches in retaliation taking both men to the ground. They continue to struggle on the canvas, before rolling out of the ring and onto the outside, where Johnson manages to hit a knee to the midrift and chucks Gazzy into the barricade!

HA: “HERE COMES SECURITY!”

A dozen security guards rush down to ringside to hold back JJ Johnson and GazzyD, but Gazzy continues to struggle and manages to get free and leaps onto the pile of guards/Johnson, throwing what seems like hundreds and hundreds of punches

HE: “THIS IS GREAT, LET EM GO AT IT!”

The security guards come back and get hold of Gazzy again, with the other guards managing to drag the downed JJ up the ramp towards the back

HA: “GAZZYD AND JJ JOHNSON, THIS RIVALRY IS BOILING TO A CRESCENDO!”

Gazzy continues to struggle with the guards, as Johnson, now standing continues to talk trash as he is ushered towards the back and 6CW Anarchy cuts away….

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:52 pm

*Charlotte Grey is stood backstage laughing with her camera crew when she is abruptly interrupted by Liam Wood charging into shot.*

LW: Glad you have time to find something funny Charlotte, care to share?

*Charlotte worriedly looks up at the former EWF champion, only to be interrupted again as she tries to respond*

LW: To be honest Charlotte, the problems not what you find funny but the fact you find anything funny at all while this company continues to fall into the depths of despair. I mean right now there is rampant drug use throughout this company, ongoing criminal investigations and the likes of Engel Harlequin are seen as serious contenders for a world championship synonymous with me, The World Eater Liam Wood.

Charlotte, it the attitides of the likes of you, the help, that has ensured this company has reached rock bottom. It's attitudes llike yours that means this company needs someone to drag it from back from the brink.

*Wood shakes has his head in phony disappointment*

LW: You see Charlotte This Company needs the World Eater Liam Wood back on top as your world champion, because only once I have reclaimed the title that is rightly mine, will I be able to rebuild this company in my image.

Only then will I be able to make this company like me, the best in the world.

*Wood looks at charlotte in disgust as he walks out of shot leaving the reporter stunned*.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:53 pm

Match Seven
Parasite Killers vs Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon

HA: Tag team action for you now on Anarchy!

HE: And it's two teams who were supposed to gauntlet two weeks ago on Anarchy in a match which also involved the tag team champions, Perfect execution.

HA: It was the Parasite Killers who emerged with the win in that match, pinning Perfect Execution.

HE: That meant their opponents tonight, Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade, would not get the chance to wrestle last time out.

HA: That has been rectified tonight, as they square off against the team of James McManus and The Fanatic, with the winning team earning the chance to be N01 contenders.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the crowd, flanked by the intimidating figure of The Fanatic. McManus climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, with Fanatic stalking the ring for a few moments before stepping in over the top rope.

HA: These two's confidence will be sky high after they scored that pinfall victory over Perfect Execution last time out.

HE: McManus has looked like a different man since being joined by The Fanatic, more focused and aggressive.

'Due to the Graphic Nature of this Broadcast, Viewer Discretion is Advised' blasts out over the speakers and then there is static for a few seconds until "Before I forget" kicks in. The crowd descend into boos as Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon march out through the curtain alongside each other. They touch fists at the top of the ramp before marching down the ramp to the ring. They step in, glaring across at their opponents.

HE: These two missed out on their shot against Perfect Execution last time out, so it's good to see Monster Energy sorting this out the right way. You can't be handing out Number One contenders slots without giving these two a fair shot.

HA: They had a chance at Beachfront Brawl, and they didn't win, therefore they should go to the back of the line.

HE: Wow you're feeling brave Harold, do you want to tell them?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, James McManus locks up with Blue Dragon. The Liverpool native drives McManus back into the ropes but McManus places his body between the ropes, forcing Blue Dragon to break. He steps back reluctantly, McManus walks forward and goes in for a another lock up, but Blue Dragon boots him in the gut.

McManus lurches forward, and Blue Dragon proceeds to pummel down on his back with a series of clubbing blows. He then flings McManus out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. McManus rolls up and walks straight into a brogue kick from Blue Dragon. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon locks in a sleeper hold. He hauls McManus to his feet, then to the corner where the tag is made to Logan Kincade. Blue Dragon holds McManus up in a double-handed choke as Logan leaps into the air and pulls down on the neck of McManus, hitting a simultaneous chokeslam/edge-o-matic. Logan covers.

Logan Kincade steps up to his feet, he begins to lay into James McManus with a series of brutal stomps down into the head. Kincade then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop down into the face. McManus stirs to his feet, Kincade grabs him by the right arm and then heftily Irish whips him out across the ring.

HA: Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade started off at a fast pace, trying to draw McManus into a brawl, a situation they are more than comfortable in.

McManus hits the turnbuckles chest-first, and Logan quickly follows in with a stinger splash. Kincade steps back, McManus falls out of the corner and Kincade nails a running crossbody into the back. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Logan locks in an armbar hold. James McManus gets to his feet, Kincade attempts a clothesline but McManus ducks underneath it, he then rolls through into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.Kick out!

Logan Kincade powers out but McManus is up first and he hits a vicious soccer kick to the head of the former 6WF Undisputed Champion. McManus hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

James McManus finally looks to slow the match down as he applies a grounded full nelson hold. He then fires in a couple of elbows to the back of the head for good measure but keeps Kincade grounded.

After a couple of minutes on the mat, Logan fights up to his feet and then hits McManus with a jawbreaker. McManus stumbles back, Kincade runs off the ropes but McManus has it read and counters with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Logan Kincade forces the shoulder up. McManus allows him to his feet before booting Kincade in the gut. He then slings him down with a snap suplex. Kincade rolls up and McManus hits a hip toss. Kincade sits up and McManus runs the ropes, nailing a knee trembler to the head. He hooks the leg.

HA: McManus dominating now, using his technical wrestling ability to keep Logan Kincade grounded and away from his partner.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

James McManus allows Logan Kincade to his feet, he then goes for an Irish whip but Kincade reverses the momentum. He ducks down for a back body drop, McManus sunset flips over the top into the pinfall.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

McManus shows incredible strength in lifting Kincade straight up from the canvas, turning and planting Logan into the mat with a powerbomb. He pins Kincade straight form that.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Logan gets the shoulder up. James McManus goes to the top rope, he stands waiting for Logan to rise before flying off and attempting a crossbody block, but Logan rolls through into the pinfall.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Both men get to their feet simultaneously...

HE: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HA: That could be the momentum changer Kincade needed.

Logan gets to his feet, he drags McManus up by the head and then unloads on him with a series of vicious European Uppercuts. Kincade forces McManus back into the ropes, where he continues with the European Uppercuts. He then whips McManus out across the ring, meeting him with a crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

James McManus kicks out, Logan Kincade hauls him to his feet and fires in a series of headbutts. One half of the Parasite Killers falls back into the corner, and Kincade tags out. Blue Dragon proceeds to pummel down on the head of McManus until the referee steps in.

BD steps back, nodding at the referee's warning. He then pulls McManus forward away from the corner, flips him the bird and then drops McManus with a big right hand. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon locks in a side headlock on James McManus. He gets to his feet and counters with an Irish whip, Blue Dragon rebounds off the ropes and takes McManus down with a leaping knee to the face. McManus staggers up and walks straight into a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon hauls up James McManus, he throws him into the ropes and nails a back body drop on the rebound. McManus staggers up and Blue Dragon runs, hitting a spear. He hooks the leg.

McManus forces the shoulder up. Blue Dragon lifts him to his feet, putting McManus onto his shoulders. He runs to the middle of the ring, nailing a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Blue Dragon tags in Logan Kincade, who steps into the ring. BD drags McManus to his feet in a bearhug position, Logan then runs off the ropes and nails a meathook clothesline on McManus. BD leaves the ring as Kincade covers.

Ref: 1....................2......................Kick out!

Kincade drags up McManus, hitting a series of headbutts. He falls into the corner, Logan runs in and nails a big clothesline. Blue Dragon then brings McManus out of the corner, popping him up into the air and planting him with a powerbomb. Cover.

McManus forces the shoulder up. Blue Dragon grabs him by the waist, he lifts McManus into the air...

HA: DEATH...

HE: Blocked it!

McManus lands on his feet behind Blue Dragon, he turns around and McManus lifts him onto his shoulders, delivering the River Wensum Plunge. Cover.

Blue Dragon kicks out, McManus crawls to the corner and gets the tag to The Fanatic.

HE: This could be trouble for Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade.

Fanatic steps over the top rope, he marches across the ring and knocks Kincade off the apron with a huge punch. He turns around, Blue Dragon sprints at him but Fanatic flapjacks him into the top turnbuckle. Blue Dragon stumbles out of the corner and straight into a Full Nelson Slam. Cover.

The Fanatic gets to his feet, he boots down on the head of Blue Dragon with a series of hefty stomps. He drags up Blue Dragon, where he then launches him out across the ring. Fanatic hits a spinebuster on the rebound, he then runs the ropes and leaps into the air, connecting with a big splash. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out, The Fanatic allows him to his feet before throwing him down with a snap suplex. BD rolls up, Fanatic swats away a clothesline attempt, he then grabs Blue Dragon by the waist and delivers a side suplex, bridging into the pin.

HA: Fanatic on fire here!

The Fanatic allows Blue Dragon to his feet once again, before launching him out across the ring. Fanatic stops him dead in his tracks with a hand across the throat, before pushing BD forcefully down into the canvas, his back crashing into the mat. Blue Dragon rolls up, Fanatic boots him in the gut and nails a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Blue Dragon forces the shoulder up, The Fanatic locks in an armbar. He drags Blue Dragon to his feet, The Fanatic climbs up to the top rope and then walks along, diving off and nailing an Old School. James McManus climbs to the top rope, hitting a diving knee before leaving the ring. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

The Fanatic walks towards the corner to go and make the tag to McManus when suddenly two men spring over the railings, they grab a leg each of McManus and pull him away from the apron, his head bouncing off the ring edge of the canvas.

HA: It's The TA!

HE: The team we were introduced to last time out are here tonight and are ready to make a statement!

The duo roll into the ring, Logan Kincade has just made his way back onto the ring apron but he is sent flying by a big boot/dropkick combination from 6CW's newest tag team.

They turn their attention towards The Fanatic, the first man starts firing in kicks at The Fanatic but he manages to block one, he then starts powering punches into the head of his smaller rival only for the larger member of TA to sprint in and crack Fanatic in the back of the head with a double axe handle to the head.

TA pick up Fanatic and throw him into the corner where they start pummeling down on him with punches and kicks. The smaller man hits a leaping enzaguri kick, and the second member of TA then nails a big splash. He then Irish whips his tag partner towards The Fanatic, and he cracks him with a huge knee to the head, leaving The Fanatic slumped against the turnbuckles.

TA finally go after Blue Dragon, the larger man stomps down on his head repeatedly as the smaller competitor goes to the top rope. Blue Dragon is lifted into a powerbomb position, with the 2nd member of TA then flying off the top rope and hitting a clothesline.

HA: These two stated last time out they were here to succeed and they've certainly set about doing that immediately.

HE: It's bold, it's brave and it's a big statement to make. They now have to back it up from here, as both these teams are not ones to take things like this lying down.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:54 pm

Harold - Ladies and gentlemen, it’s been brought to our attention that an mp4 file was sent from an anonymous source earlier today to 6CW management. This file was labelled ‘Death of Hero’ and had the explicit instruction to be shown on the show this evening for the first time so here is the footage…

The camera cuts to the big screen where Hero’s son Austin is looking into a camera screen, Hero himself can be heard in the background…

Hero – Austin! Will you put that phone down and get ready, your mum will be here any minute!

Austin – Just chillax dad, I’m just snapchatting my mates, Jess is always late anyway.

Hero – Please try and show some respect and call her mum…

….At this point there’s a knock at the door…

Hero – She’s here now! Go out get your stuff from your room, your mum and I need a quick chat.

Austin puts the phone down but forgets to turn off the camera rolling, it’s facing the couch and Hero is shown in the background checking his breath as he goes to answer the door. Austin walks off into his room and closes the door. The front door can be heard opening and Miss Jessica walks into the apartment.

Hero – Hi Jess, looking lovely as ever, new hair?

Jessica – I’ve had it a week, but thanks for noticing. You look like you’ve seen better days, what’s happened to you?

Hero – Oh just a little run in with one of your ex’s, a certain irate Chinaman.

Jessica – You two never saw eye to eye, anyway I can’t stop for long, is Austin ready?

Hero – He’s just in his room collecting his stuff, thought though we could have a quick chat? You know, about us?

Jessica – Kevin, we’ve been through this countless number of times, there is no us.

Hero – Well there was the other week wasn’t there? What was that all about then?

The battery light on the phone begins to flash

Jessica – I needed someone, anyone, you were just there Kevin, as you’ve always been, I’d had an argument with Lex and as ever you were there to pick up the pieces, it’s nothing more than that, you know I love Lex.

Hero – You don’t love Pinky, he’s just convenient. If you loved him you wouldn’t be getting booty calls with me or that other guy you’re meeting up with!

Jessica – How do you know about that?

Hero – I didn’t… until then, I thought as much the night you stopped over but you just confirmed it, so who is it then?

Jessica – I can’t say, Lexy would go mental if he found out, promise me you’ll not say anything, promise me!

Hero – Depends on what it’s worth to me if you catch my drift…

Jessica – I’m not whoring myself if that’s what you’re asking.

Hero – Not like you Je….

Jessica slaps him across the face, a nail catches Hero’s cheek as she does, it draws blood but also splits off and lands on the floor.

Hero – Still as feisty as ever Jess

Jessica - I'll need to get my nails done again now you bas***d!

Hero grabs Jessica and kisses her, she briefly resists but they then embrace, the door to Austin’s room begins to open though and they stop. Austin walks out and both Hero & Jessica look sheepish.

Jessica – You ready Austin, come on then let’s go, there’s a sale on at Hollister.

Austin – Aw Jess you said we could Pokemon hunting!

Jess – Well you may catch some in there. I’ll treat you to Yo Sushi afterwards if you’re quiet.

Both Austin and Jess leave the apartment, Austin shouts a ‘bye dad’ from the hall and Hero is seen grabbing a tissue to wipe away the blood from his face, a few seconds pass and the door knocks again…

Hero – Did you forget something? Coming!

Hero is seen going to the door again and opens it.

Hero – Oh hi brother! Didn’t expect to see you here, erm come on in…

Hero walks back into the room, the battery on the phone though dies as a fleeting image of J.J. Johnson steps into the apartment…

Harold: What did we just bear witness to there??? Stunning revelations I think you’ll agree!

Henry: Hero & Jess? Jess & someone else? Brother? JJ? I don’t know what’s going on now brother!

Henry: Me neither brother, me neither.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:55 pm

*We go straight from ringside to Charlotte Grey backstage

CG: You join me here with breaking news straight from our 6CW Booking Committee. Enforcer and his still unnamed team of past wrestling stars have handed down orders to be carried out, which have been unequivocally approved by Monster Energy this evening…

*She pauses, gathers herself and continues

CG: And it is my regret, to be honest and off-script, to have to tell you this. It has been decided, as of this moment onwards, that due to his no-show this evening that 6CW has been left with no choice but to punish Thunder for his unprofessionalism.

The statement quotes a “need to ensure all are treated fairly” and to make sure “there are standards adhered to by every man and woman in this company, regardless of their current standing.” It goes on to say that

*As she pauses, Sam Peters from Monster Energy enters and interrupts

SP: My apologies Charlotte, but the company has suggested news this important could be best delivered by a company man.

*He nods to her and she lets him take the lead

SP: As you can tell, this has been another dramatic night backstage for the company. Both the former-pros we have hired to lead this ship, and Monster Energy itself are both proud to uphold the finest athletes in the business to the highest standards.

With all this in mind, we have taken the decision to strip Thunder of the EWF World Championship. Whilst we understand this may be to the dismay of many fans, we cannot treat one man in one way just because he is popular. He has let down his fellow professionals, and he has let down this audience, and should not be forgiven so lightly as to let him walk away and remain a champion as and when he sees fit.

*Peters lets the news sink in before continuing

SP: We are fully aware that this shocking, and disappointing news. And news with huge ramifications…tonight’s match between Engel Harlequin and Liam Wood will no longer be a number one contender’s match…tonight will be a chance for the two men to get to know their opponent, as come Season’s Beatings they will be meeting again to fight for the EWF Title…

*A smile now lingers on his face

SP:…and to make sure tonight is not just a dress rehearsal, we will raise the stakes at the PPV and place both men inside a steel cage.

*Both Charlotte and Sam can hear the crowd pop, and Peters turns to Charlotte

SP: Carry on…

*He leaves the scene, with Charlotte now alone

CG: Back to you at commentary gentlemen

*We return to the Lloyd brothers, both looking shocked

HE: What a glorious segment!

HA: I don’t know how to feel, Henry. A championship reign ended by default, the whip lashed by Monster Energy and our Booking Committee, and a steel cage title match at Season’s Beatings

HE: How does this affect Wood and Engel?!

HA: The stakes, I guess, are raised now, brother. You have to wonder what would have happened for Thunder to miss the show this evening. He would have known the potential consequences of his actions.

HE: Perhaps he realised that the size of the challenge in front of him at seasons beatings and backed out before it was too late.

HA: That can't be it Henry. He worked so hard and went through so much to win that title. And the last person he'd want to potentially hand it over to is Liam Wood.

HE: Well there is only one other explanation I can think of, he's on the run.

HA: On the run from what?

HE: Think about it Harold. Hero is found dead and then almost immediately Thunder disappears. I've watched enough CSI to know that isn't a coincidence. He knows something Brother.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:56 pm

Match Eight
Liam Wood vs Engel Harlequin

HA: Next match up folks was supposed to be to crown the new number one contender to the EWF Championship….but the events of tonight have seen those plans altered…

HE: EWF Championship plans are now up in the air from what we understand but Liam Wood and Engel Harlequin will square off here tonight anyway….

HA: The pathway to the world title may have become a little murkier but these two men both know that they are right in the running….this may not be an official #1 Contender's match anymore but whoever walks out victorious knows they are putting themselves right in contention…

"Revival mode" kicks through the speakers and there are boos from the audience as Liam Wood makes his entrance. Wood looks sullen and deep in thought as he strides down the ramp towards the ring…

HA: Liam Wood felt it was his destiny to win this tournament and go on to rip the EWF Championship from his former best friend, Thunder….

HE: I think Wood will settle for becoming champion….sure the poetic justice of beating Thunder would be great but for Liam it is more about being recognised as number one…

Wood circles the ring, ignoring the abuse he is receiving from the audience, and then he rolls in under the bottom rope. He paces the inside before "time is running out" plays out and the lights shut down completely.

HA: But in order for Liam Wood to become number one he needs to find a way to overcome this man…and that is much more easier said than done…

HE: Probably the most unorthodox man on the roster….and he's riding one hell of a crest right now…

HA: Engel Harlequin has threatened this kind of form ever since he joined 6CW…..but now it would seem he is realising every ounce of potential he has….

HE: Which is quite a scary proposition…

A lone spotlight illuminates the stage as Engel Harlequin appears. He staggers his walk to the ring, talking to himself as he does, and then climbs up inside to join Liam Wood. Engel remains on one knee as the lights come back up…

HA: Liam Wood may be one of the most talented athletes on the roster but this is a whole different kind of test….Engel knocked off GazzyD and JJ Johnson just a couple of weeks ago, he should not be overlooked….

HE: I feel like we are witnessing the evolution of Engel….he still maintains he desire for chaos an destruction but there seems to be an element of control now, that should be worrying for anyone who comes up against him…

Engel continues to stare and smile at Wood as the referee calls for the bell to start the match off. Wood looks extremely focused as he takes a few steps forward…

HA: Liam Wood is certainly weighing this up….he does not want to rush in here..

Engel starts to move, staying crouched as he does so, and watching every move that Wood makes. Wood, eventually, stops still and yells at Harlequin…

Wood: FIGHT ME!

HE: Wood's already a little unhinged…

Harlequin grins as he stands up tall and moves close to Wood. The two men stare at each other and Engel whispers something to Wood, sparking a reaction that sees Wood headbutt him in the face…

HA: Wood didn't like whatever Engel said to him…

Engel staggers into the corner and seems to be laughing as he holds his nose. Wood follows in and smashes his elbow into Harlequin's jaw before following up with a series of right hands…

HE: Wood trying to establish dominance here….he's showing no intimidation…

HA: Wood sees anyone standing in the way of him winning the EWF Championship as an obstacle that must be eliminated…

Wood grabs Engel by the arm and he whips him across to the opposite turnbuckle. He tears across after him but Engel hits the corner and booms straight back out with a flying heel kick that takes Wood right off his feet. They get back up and Harlequin nails an inverted powerslam…………1……………2……….kickout!

HA: Near fall there for Harlequin….this would register as perhaps a career best victory if he can pull it off…

HE: A few months ago I would have doubted it but now you just don't know with this guy….

Engel drags Wood up by the head and nails a right hand before whipping him off the ropes. Engel drops his head for a backdrop and Wood vaults over him before rushing off the opposite side…

HA: Engel knew he was coming back…

Engel spins around and catches Wood up on his shoulders as he returns, nailing him with a landslide……………1…………..2……shoulder up. Harlequin looks, questioningly, at the referee and then he takes Wood by the head and attempts to flip him up…

HE: Harlequin looking for a powerbomb….

Engel manages to get Wood up but Wood jumps out the back. Harlequin spins around and looks for a right hand but Wood ducks under it and runs the ropes, rushing back with a jumping knee to the side of Engel's head, sending him flying into the corner…

HA: But Liam Wood will not be kept down on his quest for another world championship reign….he truly believes it is his god given right to be at the top…

Wood spits on the floor and then runs into the corner, scoring with a huge turnbuckle yakuza kick to Harlequin's face. Engel sags forwards and Wood flips him up before spinning him around…

HE: That could do it…

Wood drives Engel down with a thunderous lungblower and he makes a cover…
…1
….2
……….shoulder up!

HA: Wood believes that should have been three…

Wood argues with the referee, as he stands, but the official waves his complaints away and orders him to continue. Wood allows Engel to reach his feet and then he waistlocks him into a big German suplex….

HE: Wood settling now…

Engel holds the back of his neck and Wood kneels over him, slamming furious punches into the injured area. He tries to pull Harlequin into a sleeper but Engel scrambles for the ropes and forces a break…

HA: Clever from Engel….he knows that there was danger there….

Harlequin rolls out under the bottom rope to regain himself but Wood isn't willing to wait. He climbs out onto the apron and runs along it before diving off with a discus spinning elbow that wipes his opponent out…

HE: Liam Wood wants a fight here….he wants to prove a point….

Wood stands up and he looks down on Engel for a few moments before heading back for the ring. The referee's count is at five as Harlequin begins to scurry across the floor…

HA: Wood wouldn't mind any kind of victory here as long as his hand is raised in victory…

HE: I think the sooner the better….he doesn't want to stay in there with Engel for too long…

Engel pulls himself up on the apron at the count of seven, hanging his head through the ropes. Wood makes his way over and he pulls Engel through, hanging his feet on the ropes…

HA: Wood has evil intentions…..damn!

Wood hooks both Engel's arms and nails an elevated double armed DDT, driving Harlequin's head into the deck with furious impact…..Wood nods his head as he makes the cover………………1…………………2………………thr-shoulder up!

HE: I'm surprised by that…

HA: Engel is one resilient son of a gun…..he can take some punishment….

HE: He's going to continue to take it if he can't find a foothold of his own….

Wood looks annoyed as he gets back up to his feet. He makes his way over to the corner and he scales his way to the top rope, perching there as he waits for Engel to start moving….

HA: Wood has his sights set….the downfall of Harlequin could be on the horizon…

HE: Engel doesn't know what is coming…

HA: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Wood leaps from on high for the double foot stomp but is met by an incredible jumping yakuza kick to the chest whilst in midair. Wood staggers back up and Engel scoops him onto his shoulders, nailing a fireman's carry neckbreaker…

HA: That could be all she wrote…

….2
……shoulder up!

HE: Wood did well to kick out from that…..Engel bouncing back…

HA: Just don't seem to be able to rule him out of anything right now….

Engel staggers over to the ropes and sags against them as he regains his breath. Wood tries to crawl out under the bottom rope but just ends up slumped across the apron so Harlequin climbs out onto the apron and runs across, leaping into a knee drop across the back of Wood's head….

HA: Engel is trying to build this up, take Wood out….

HE: Would send reverberations through the entire company….

Wood rolls back under the ropes as Engel heads for the corner. Harlequin climbs up the ropes and then dives off, landing a big splash on his foe……………………1………………………….2……………Wood kicks out!

HA: Engel Harlequin….EWF World Champion…..is that looking a reality?

HE: How can we rule it out anymore….

Engel beckons Wood back up and he grabs him by the forearm, dragging him in close….

HA: SELF FULFILLING….

Wood drives the point of his elbow repeatedly into the side of Engel's head until he releases. Harlequin staggers away and then stumbles back in as Wood kicks him in the gut….

HA: MANSON….

Engel swipes Wood's legs and then he drops back, catapulting Wood into the corner. He slams into the turnbuckle and staggers back out as Engel boots him in the gut…

HE: TIGER DRIVER…..ENGEL HAS FINISHED SO MANY MATCHES LIKE THIS….

Wood lands, sickeningly, on the back of his neck with his legs in the air and Engel presses on top of him…
…1
…..2
……………..3!

HA: Got him….NO!

The crowd are stunned as Wood just rolls his shoulder off the mat in time. Engel rolls away, holding his head in his hands, as the applause begins…

HE: Like either of these men or not, what a contest this is….

HA: Two of the best in 6CW right now….this is what you get….

Engel crawls back up to his feet and he circles Wood, stalking him, before beckoning him back to his feet. He grabs Wood and pulls him in close…

HA: Looking for it again….SELF…

Wood stands strong and then pushes Engel away, knocking into the referee. Wood then drops to his knees as Harlequin comes back, landing a furious low blow….

HE: Brutal…

HA: And the referee didn't see it….

The crowd boo as Wood quickly scurries back up and he drags Engel in close, hooking his arms in place, before leaping into the air…

HA: MANSON DRIVER….

HE: He got him…

HA: Not this way!

Wood drives Engel into the canvass and he hooks both of his legs, a triumphant grin on his face, as the referee comes back around…
….1
…..2
………….3!

HE: Wood wins…

HA: ENGEL KICKED OUT!

HE: Huh?

HA: This man is making a believer out of the masses….

Liam Wood's face is screwed up in fury and disbelief as the referee holds up two fingers. Engel Harlequin is barely stirring on the canvass as Wood begins to get to his feet….

HE: Liam Wood cannot believe Engel Harlequin is still moving….

HA: Wood is in control but he needs to keep composed….Engel is always dangerous….

Wood beckons Engel to his knees and then he slams a superkick right into his jaw, leaving him sprawled on the deck once again. Wood then heads for the corner and he begins to climb to the summit….

HE: Engel is definitely weakening….

HA: As strong as he is we don't know how much he can take….

HE: Surely not much….THAT'S IT!

Wood soars through the skies and he slams his elbow right down into the heart of Engel………………1………………….2………………again Harlequin kicks out. Wood staggers up and he grabs the referee by the front of his shirt….

HE: Keep cool, Liam….

HA: Wood going to get himself disqualified….

HE: He's thrown everything at Harlequin….

The referee warns Wood that he will disqualify him if he continues. Wood shoves the official away and then he drags the groggy Engel Harlequin up and whips him off the ropes…

HE: Time to end this…..WORLD EATER!

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

Wood pushes Engel up into the air but amazingly Engel catches him on the way back down with an explosive implant DDT….the crowd are cheering, thunderously….

HA: If Engel can make the cover then he has it…

HE: But he has nothing left….

HA: He just needs to reach….

Engel can barely stir but he rolls enough to shift his hand onto Wood's chest……………….1…………………………2……………..3!

HE: STILL NOT ENOUGH….

HA: These two men are at the very top of their game…

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HE: What a contest here on Anarchy….

The referee stands over both men and starts a count, neither superstar is moving,………..1………….2………..3
…..4…….5……6
…7

….8…….Wood and Engel both stumble up to their feet and Wood immediately scoops Engel up on his shoulders….

HA: WORLD…

Engel scrambles off the back and he pushes Wood into the corner. He chases in after him and leaps into a splash but Wood dodges it and then runs off the adjacent ropes…

HE: What a boot!

Wood almost decapitates Engel with a huge big boot to the face. He sucks in a huge breath, his hands on his hips, and then he drags Engel up…

HA: Wood poised to end it….MANSON DRIVER!

HE: IT'S OVER!

….2

…………..3!

HA: He finished it…

The crowd are stunned as Engel swipes Wood's legs and bridges over the top of him for the surprise three count. Engel quickly rolls from the ring as "time is running out" plays through the speakers….

HE: He stole it….right from under Wood's nose…

HA: Engel Harlequin just proved, to anyone who has doubted him, that he has what it takes to become a world champion…..he just knocked off Liam Wood….

HE: Wood cannot believe it…

Engel grins from the aisleway, the referee raising his arm in victory, as Wood kneels in the ring with complete disbelief on his face. Engel is bent double, feeling the effects of the match, but he laughs to himself as he motions a belt around his waist….

HE: A great match, these two warriors threw the proverbial kitchen sink at each other, but in the end, amazingly, Engel Harlequin is victorious….

HA: And what are the ramifications of this result? What does this mean for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship?

HE: Decisions will have to be made now….this has definitely thrown the cat amongst the pigeons….Engel Harlequin has put himself on the map…

HA: And the next time they meet, Wood will be trapped inside a cage with that lunatic!!

*Wood is still besides himself with rage in the middle of the ring as Engel makes his way up the ramp towards the backstage area.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:58 pm

Cameron Faith stands with Charlotte Gray backstage

CG: Cameron, a huge main event for you now…what does this chance mean to you in 2016?

CF: In 2016? Lassy, no matter the day, the time, the month, the year, whatever…Cameron Faith wants titles. Dae I want world titles more than any other? Oh aye. Oh aye…

CG: But, here in the present, you face the man who was the self-proclaimed leader of your Team 6WF efforts to beat Team 6CW at Beachfront Brawl

CF: Lemme stop ya there, girl. Cassius Zhi says he’s a lot of things. Does nae mean pish to me. He talks, aye the lad talks and talks and talks. He thinks he’s God’s gift in batter does the lad, but I don’t need that. He talks cos if he doesn’t then people might forget him. I’m nae remembered for how big a tart I look drinking tea and saying mean things, people in this business remember me cos I put my fist through the face of people who want tae stand in my way. Let Cassius talk, lass. I’m not one for it.

*With that, he nods to Charlotte and then walks away, leaving the interviewer to sum up

CG: Up next, Cameron Faith vs Cassius Zhi as we crown the number one contender to Robin Reborn’s 6CW World Championship

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Nov 2016, 12:49 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy, what a huge show it has been tonight.

HE: But there is still one match to come, and what a contest this one promises to be.

HA: That's right folks, it's MAIN EVENT time and it pits two former 6WF Superstars against each other.

HE: And if that wasn't enough, the winner of this match will become the N01 contender to Robin Reborn's 6CW World Title.

HA: Both were a part of the successful team 6WF at Beachfront Brawl, but now they find themselves against each other, just two wins away from the biggest prize in the game.

HE: These two have never been team men Harold, they will be more than happy with that situation.

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage. He walks confidently down the ramp, slides under the bottom rope as he gets to the ring and stands calmly and quietly waiting for his opponent.

HA: What a huge opportunity for Cameron Faith tonight, he has often protested that he hasn't been given a chance to break through the glass ceiling, that chance is there tonight.

HE: Faith is right, he's been constantly held back by a series of events that simply haven't played out for him the way they should. 6WF folded when he was in the form of his life but he's fought his way back to that position here in 6CW.

HA: However it is one hell of a test for him tonight up against this man...

"They Say" hits & A crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. The crowd erupt into huge boos as Zhi emerges through the mist and then strolls down the ramp. He slides in and looks across at Faith.

HE: There was shock when Zhi debuted here in 6CW and then there was the expectation. How would he compete after so long away? How would he adapt to being in 6CW?

HA: I think that it's fair to say Zhi has answered all of those questions and then some. We knew he was a potential game-changer but no-one thought it would be both to this extent and this quickly. It's like he has never been away.

HE: This is a man who knows what he wants, and instead of waiting for it to be given to him, just takes it.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Cameron Faith and Cassius Zhi stand in opposite corners, staring each other out intensely. Faith makes the first motion forward and Zhi joins him in the middle of the ring for the lock-up. Neither man gains a real advantage so they break. They lock-up once more but again it is even. They lock-up for the third time and Faith manages to clasp in a side headlock.

Cassius immediately goes for the counter with a belly to back suplex but Faith lands on his feet behind Zhi. He turns around and Faith goes for the superkick, but Zhi bats it away with one arm, he then immediately goes for the shockwave but Faith blocks that and the two arrive at an impasse, staring each other out.

HA: Both men going for their finishing moves at the earlier possible opportunity.

The stare down soon finishes as Faith unleashes a flurry of punches in the direction of Zhi, connecting with several right hands to the head that send Cassius back towards the ropes. Cassius blocks a punch and then fires in a couple of sharp jabs followed by a double handed blow to the side of the head.

Faith falls back, Zhi whips him back into the ropes, followed up with a spinning shoot kick to the abdomen. Faith lurches forward, and Zhi follows that up with a kick to the face. Cassius then pulls Cameron Faith in close and drives him face-first into the canvas with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Zhi goes on the attack, driving stomps down into head of Cameron Faith. The Scot rolls back to the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes only for Zhi to run in, nailing a big European Uppercut. Cameron Faith follows that up with a  series of vicious elbow strikes to the head.

Cameron Faith stumbles forward out of the corner, Cassius knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

HE: Zhi's offence is truly unique. It's fast paced yet so methodical in it's approach, he really breaks his opponent down bit by bit.

Cassius starts choking out Cameron Faith on the canvas, breaking just before the 5 count. He runs the ropes, before leaping into the air and hitting a stomp down onto the head of Faith. The former UK Champion rolls up to his feet, Cassius Zhi goes for a neckbreaker but Faith blocks it.

Cameron Faith then follows it up by spinning out and snapmaring Cassius down to the canvas. Faith boots him in the back before running off the ropes and nailing a bakatare sliding kick to the face of Zhi. He covers.

Cameron Faith gets up to his feet and look to build some momentum for himself, dragging Cassius to his feet and firing in a number of quick punches and kicks to the head of Cassius. He falls back into the ropes, Faith whips him out across the ring and nails a back body drop on the rebound.

Cassius Zhi rolls up to his feet, Faith ducks under a clothesline attempt before leaping up into the air and hitting Cassius with an inverted jawbreaker, pulling Zhi's head down across the shoulder. Cover.

Faith synchs in an armbar hold on Cassius Zhi, dragging him to a vertical base and then knocking him down with a clothesline. Zhi rolls up and Faith hits a 2nd clothesline. Faith then steps back to the corner, he sprints in as Cassius rises and hits a flying clothesline. Cameron Faith then goes to the outside, he springboards in off the ropes and hits a diving splash. Cover.

HA: Faith having a strong spell of offence here, really taking the attack to Zhi.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

After the kick out, Faith drags up Cassius and goes for a DDT, but Zhi manages to block it. He then counters with a Northern Lights suplex, but rolls away. Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, Faith runs it and Cassius throws him down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex.

Faith rolls up to his feet, he walks into the path of Zhi who plants him down into the canvas with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise, he then cracks in a roundhouse kick to the side. He follows that up with a quick-fire three roundhouse kicks to the side, followed by a knee to the stomach, and then another roundhouse kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up, Cassius then applies an Indian Deathlock hold on Cameron Faith. The Scot is close to the ropes and after a few moments of pressure, Faith is able to reach out and grab the bottom rope. Cassius Zhi keeps the hold applied for as long as he possibly can without being disqualified.

Cameron Faith sits up and Zhi cracks a kick into the back, followed by a dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Cassius drags Cameron Faith to his feet, he then hits him with a snap suplex. Faith gets to his feet, Zhi goes for a boot to the gut. Faith blocks but is then quickly taken out with an enzaguri kick. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Cameron Faith again gets the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi drags him to his feet and fires off even more roundhouse kicks, this time mixed in with European Uppercuts, and Faith falls into the ropes. Cassius runs in at him but Faith hits a back body drop.

Zhi manages to land on his feet on the apron, only for Faith to leap backwards and connect with a pele kick. Cassius falls down to the outside. Cameron Faith sees Zhi getting to his feet, he bounces off the ropes...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE!

HE: Tremendous athleticism from Faith, he really needed to change the momentum of this contest.

Faith slides Cassius back in under the bottom rope, he climbs onto the ring apron and then connects with a senton down onto the former 6WF world champion. Cover.

Cassius Zhi forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith drags him to his feet and then Irish whips Cassius into the ropes. On the rebound, Faith plants Cassius face-first into the canvas with a flapjack. Zhi stumbles up and walks straight into a discus clothesline from Faith. He hooks the leg.

Cameron Faith hauls Zhi to his feet, he boots him in the stomach. Cassius lurches forward, and Faith sends him into the mat with a snap suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Zhi up and delivering a second suplex. Faith brings Cassius up to his feet once more, hitting a third suplex and bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Zhi. Faith quickly drags him to his feet and Irish whips Cassius to the corner. The Scot then sprints in, hitting a big leaping elbow smash. Zhi falls forward and Faith delivers a scoop slam. He then climbs up to the top rope...

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

HE: THE DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT CONNECTS!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................2........................Kick out!

HA: Closest we've come so far!

Faith beats the mat in frustration as Cassius manages to get the shoulder up in time. Cameron Faith stands over Zhi, waiting for him to rise...

HA: SUPER...blocks it!

Zhi blocks the superkick by catching the boot, he then spins Faith on the spot and then connects with a vicious chopblock on Faith. He collapses to the mat and Zhi immediately goes on the attack, stomping away on the right leg of the former UK Champion.

Cassius boots down on the leg continually, he then runs in and nails a double foot stomp down on the leg for good measure. He covers.

Zhi grabs the right leg of Faith and hits a series of leg twists, followed by a succession of elbow drops to the leg. He then drags Faith to the corner. Cassius steps to the outside, he then grabs the leg of Faith and proceeds to brutally crash the right leg into the unforgiving steel of the ring post, breaking just before the 5 count.

HE: Zhi with a clear target here!

Cassius takes a few steps back before running in, hitting a boot to the leg, pressing it against the steel ring post. Zhi climbs onto the ring apron, and then springs over the top rope with a knee drop to the leg. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

As soon as Faith kicks out, Zhi goes back to working over the leg, once again going with the stomp attack on his team-mate from beachfront brawl. Cassius then hauls Cameron Faith to his feet, he then hits three successive knee-breakers.

With Faith down on the mat, Cassius synchs in the figure four leg lock.

HA: Cassius had this set up all along!

Zhi wrenches back on the hold, sweat pouring from his face as he looks to try and force the submission from Faith but the proud Scot is fighting for all he is worth, desperately scooting backwards trying to grab a hold of the ropes.

Cassius leans back further in the hold to apply more pressure to the move as Faith stretches his arms out backwards, desperately reaching for the ropes. Faith is just inches away and with one final effort, manages to slide back just enough to clinch the bottom rope tightly between his hands.

HE: Incredible will power and determination from Cameron Faith, but what damage has that hold done?

Cassius rises to his feet and looks unbothered by the fact Cameron Faith escaped. He slowly stirs to his feet and Cassius marches forward...

HA: Not like this!

HE: Zhi with the superkick! Faith's own finishing move!

Ref: 1.........................2.......................Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up and this time Zhi does appear exasperated by the efforts of his opponent. Cassius stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise. Cameron Faith slowly gets to his feet...

HA: DRAGONS FURY!

HE: GHETTO BLASTER! GREAT COUNTER!

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Cassius manages to get the shoulder up. Faith gets up to his feet, hobbling around and he is soon joined by Zhi. He throws a roundhouse kick to the right leg, and Faith returns that blow with a knife-edge chop to the chest. Cassius hits a second roundhouse kick to the leg.

This time it is returned by two chops from Faith. Zhi replies in turn with two kicks of his own, but Cameron Faith reels off a succession of chops into the chest which force Zhi into the corner. Faith throws a further flurry of chops and then grabs Zhi by the head, planting him into the canvas with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet slowly, he brings up Zhi and Irish whips him to the corner. Cameron Faith tries to build up some momentum to hit a shining wizard but his injured leg prevents him from doing so. This allows Zhi to dodge the move. Faith manages to land on the ropes, but Zhi quickly takes advantage of this.

He fires in roundhouse kicks to the back of the leg, before climbing to the 2nd rope and delivers a German suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1.......................2.....................Kick out!

Faith manages to kick out. Cassius Zhi stands waiting for Faith to rise...

HA: Dragons fury!

HE: That must be it!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................Kick out!

HA: This is incredible from Faith, how is he resisting?!

Cassius goes straight for the Figure Four Submission Hold but Faith boots him away. He slowly gets to his feet, Zhi charges at him...

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: THIS IS FAITH'S MOMENT!

Ref: 1..................................2........................................Zhi grabs the rope!

HE: Tremendous ring awareness from Zhi, he's still int his.

Cameron Faith gets to his feet, he walks slowly towards the corner.

HA: Maybe not for much longer!

Cassius begins to stir before Faith reaches the corner. The Scot hobbles forward, lining up his second superkick of the evening...

HE: Zhi blocks it!

HA: SHOCKAVE! SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1..................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's over! He's done it! We have a new N01 contender!

HE: And his name is Cassius Zhi, after an epic contest with Cameron Faith, who pushed Zhi to his limits.

HA: What a show these two put on tonight, Cassius really gave Faith a beating at points in that match but Faith withstood it and gave it back in equal measure.

HE: It was genius though from Cassius, the strategy was clearly to attack the right leg of Faith which in turn reduced his ability to both hit the superkick at all, and then hit it with the sudden speed that we've become accustomed to seeing from Faith.

HA: That is why he is a multiple time world champion Henry, but one belt he has never captured is the 6CW World Championship.

HE: He's got his chance now, and if that performance is anything to go by, then I'd be seriously worried if I was Robin Reborn.

HA: Reborn has shown in his short spell as champion he is able to fight against the odds...

HE: But he has never, and will never, encounter someone like Cassius Zhi again. This man is a once in a lifetime competitor.

*Zhi slowly stirs to his feet, but the maniacal grin we've become used to soon returns across the face of the Tibet native as he has his arm raised in victory by the referee.

HE: And there is a perfect image to end the show on, our next world champion stood tall in the centre of the ring. Be sure to tune in to the next edition of Anarchy...

HA: Wait there brother, it's not quite over yet, we need to go backstage!

Last edited by Mat on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Nov 2016, 12:49 am

*Rushing backstage, Gazzy is screaming at a crying Christy James. He has blood on his clothes and a red hand print can be seen on the walls, his blood across them

GD: Turn the cameras on! Turn them on and do your job!

*She claws at him desperately

CJ: Please, Gazzy, please! Don’t do it, don’t risk it!

GD: This happens with or without you now…this is about what makes me who I am goddamn it!

*With tears in her eyes, she turns to the camera, turns back to Gazzy and asks…

CJ: Do…do you have an answer for…him…are you really gonna go one on one at Seasons Beatings and risk your life just for these fans and an industry that left you on your back…left you struggling to carry god damn bags from one room to another?!

*Gazzy looks her in the eyes, but the intensity doesn’t leave him. He doesn’t soften. Then he snaps his head to look down the lens

GD: Seasons Beatings…JJ Johnson gets his Christmas wish…and he’ll live to regret it. One on one with Mr 6CW. You want history, then you’re stepping in the ring with the right man. The History Maker…and you’ll so see what that name means to the men I put down. YOU’RE ON!!!!

*With Gazzy’s furious face full screen, the 6CW logo comes up and the show ends

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down