The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November

+9
Marsh
Hero
Electric Demon
Good Golly I'm Olly
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
JJJohnson
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
13 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Live Monday 7th November

6CW Anarchy

Match One
Mike Hill vs Victor Smith

Match Two 
Tag Team Gauntlet
Perfect Execution vs Order & Law, Perez & Hurst, Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade and The Parasite Killers

Match Three
Cassius Zhi & Cameron Faith vs Robin Reborn & Thunder

Match Four
UK & INT Title - Submission Match
Aaron Heath vs O'Callaghan

Match Five
Crime Lord vs Marshall Murdoch

Match Six
EWF Title Number One Contender Semi-Final
Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello vs Dicey Reilly vs Cerberus

Match Seven
EWF Title Number One Contender Semi-Final
GazzyD vs JJ Johnson vs Engel Harlequin

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November

Post by x12x Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Our scene opens in a dark room with a soft light focused on single chair, sat on the chair sporting an old school WCW t-shirt underneath his usual World Eater biker cut is Liam Wood. Wood stares at the camera and shakes his head before speaking

LW:
It's a disgrace it really is...

Wood pauses for a second before looking back up at the camera and continuing to speak

LW:
This year I have been the dominant superstar...forget that idiot Reborn, forget the douche bags in Perfect Execution and forget that loser Mike Hill...it's been me making this year my own. It's been me making history just because I can...you see, I said 2016 was the year of the World Eater and I've made sure of that...I beat Leone, I beat Dicey, I beat Masters...I left a trail of broken bodies in my path...yet one slip up and 6CW tries to take it away from me.

Wood scowls

LW:
At Night Of Glory I put Dicey Reilly in his place and showed him that any redemption he might have wasn't going to come at the expense of me...unlike him, I am no stepping stone...unlike him, I'm not here to make up the numbers...no, unlike him I am a man destined to mean something in 2016. You see, at Night Of Glory I put him in his place but it wasn't a happy ending for me...no, it turned out to be a sh¡tty day indeed...

...At Night Of Glory...the man you call Thunder had the nerve to cash in on me and steal the title from a rightful champion, he stole that title and yet I never got a real rematch...he stole the title and yet I never really got a chance at revenge.

Wood shakes his head once more before speaking in a calm tone, clearly trying to calm himself down

LW:
At Beachfront Brawl I was forced to have my rematch with two other people involved...once again I was screwed over and once again Michael was spared the embarrassment of being shown up...now, when someone loses a title, they deserve a rematch and I did not only lose that title...I had it stolen when 6CW's own super hero wannabes teamed up to ruin my night...a question to both our champions...how does it feel to know you're both side kicks?!

Wood smirks before continuing

LW:
At Beachfront Brawl it should have been The World Eater Liam Wood taking on that ret@rd in a cape Michael for a chance to take back the belt that he has now cost me twice but as we know, that never happened. As I said it's a disgrace but what's worse is the fact that now I have been told that I have to jump through even more hoops to get my one on one rematch...now I have been told that I have to deal with people who just aren't on my level to finally get back my title...it was bad enough that Michael gets to hold my title but have you seen list?!

It's a who's who of has beens and never will be's.

Wood pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and scoffs at the list

LW:
Gazzy D?! JJ Johnson?! The only thing weaker than their relevance are their necks...Vincent Costello? I'm shocked he's still here, isn't he due to disappear again soon? Holy cr@p the illusion is dead and buried with him isn't it? A big enough gust of wind and he's out of action for another seven months...I guess it's better than dragging your career through the dirt though like Dicey Reilly...that thing is deader than Hero right now.

Wood laughs at his own joke without a hint of remorse before reading from the list again

LW:
And then we have the final two...Cerberus and Engel, two men to make up numbers...you've got Cerberus who I had to Google to work out who he was...and then Engel...the man who's probably hard over the fact that he won the match for Team Liam Wood at Aftermath...it's cute, it really is.

Wood smirks at the camera before speaking one last time

LW:
At Anarchy seven men put it all on the line to get a chance to fight for the EWF Title but none of them want...NO...NEED that as much as me...I have a score to settle and it doesn't matter if you're a crazy clown, a 7 foot monster, a Hollywood Z-Lister, a broken fan favourite, prison scum or a drunk who just won't give up...you're going to step out of my way and watch as I do, what I do best...slay another king and take another throne to call my own.

Wood shuts off the camera as the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:43 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Tim Allen who is standing by. Allen seems to be waiting for someone off camera, as he looks somewhat nervous. Finally his facial expression changes and Allen adjusts his stance before beginning to speak.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen I am joined at this time by a man who has made a fairly impressive splash already in his short career in 6CW, “The Count” Victor Smith.

The camera zooms out to show that Victor Smith is standing next to Allen. Smith is standing very upright and looking proper, but with somewhat of an arrogant smile on his face after listening to his introduction.

VS: A fairly impressive splash? Are you still trying to keep me humble as the new guy? Or are you just upset that you’re reduced to interviewing the fresher?

Allen looks slightly flustered for a second before he speaks.

TA: I meant no disrespect… I was just…

VS: It’s fine, I apologise if my humour is not as relatable as I thought it was. But in all seriousness, shall we get onto the task at hand before we make any more awkward situations?

Allen tries to put on a smile to appease Smith, but then looks more professional again as he speaks.

TA: Victor Smith, last week you had unquestionable the biggest match in your 6CW career so far as you took on the former EWF World Champion Mike Masters. How big a victory do you think it was for you, and do you have anything to say about the events that occurred after the match?

VS: How do I feel? The mere fact I get to walk out to that ring week in and week out and, forgive the somewhat self-indulgent terminology, show off my wrestling prowess. If someone told me tomorrow that I would never wrestle again for whatever reason, I would at least know that I succeeded in breaking in. But that would not be good enough for me, I need to do more than just break in, I need to be the best. To be the best, as it has frequently said, one has to beat the best, and I hope to start doing that soon, because so far I’ve beaten good guys, but nobody particularly pushing the best this company has to offer. Mike Masters has had a great career, with plenty of gold and scalps to his name, and by the looks of the enemies he is making, he will soon be in a happy retirement, but his glory days are behind him. Now I do not want to sound to disingenuous toward him, he is by far my toughest test, and being able to make a man like him tap out has definitely proven that I am getting better and better each week. But he is not the test I was hoping he would be. He is just a guy with a lot else on his mind at the moment, a key thing being survival.

In regards to what happened after the match, I’m not entirely sure what Mike Masters has gotten himself into, but any man who treats a monster and a lunatic as his trusted allies, clearly is not the sharpest blade in the drawer. Now in regards to the beat down itself, yes it was brutal and perhaps someone else should have stopped it, but right now I don’t have the time to do that. If I were looking to help out everyone dealing with injustices in 6CW, I would be a very busy man and would never really have a chance to do anything of note in this company. All I will say is that I wish Mike Masters the best of luck in his troubles, but if Cerberus ever wants to fight a worthy challenger for that Television Title of his, then maybe after a few more demonstrations of my skill, who knows? Maybe I’ll be the man to slay the monster.

Allen looks somewhat taken aback by Smith’s frankness, but then keeps the interview going.

TA: Well if you weren’t happy with the test that Mike Masters provided you with, then perhaps another former World Champion will give you more of a challenge. At Anarchy you face Mike Hill, a former multi-time World Champion and a man who has just injured his former partner, Geoff Steel, and put him out indefinitely. If you wanted a tough and dangerous opponent, it’s hard to find better right now.

VS: I have to admit that coming to this match, I have no idea to prepare for the psyche of Mike Hill. On one hand he is one of the most respected men in this business, and his high flying abilities are almost unmatched in 6CW or 6WF, but on the other hand, there is this vicious animal. Throwing a man down a flight of stairs to injure him is beyond most, but to be able to do it to someone who you at one point considered a friend, that shows a very dark mentality capable of so much. So the only thing I know going into this match is that I can show no mercy, because Mike Hill surely won’t either. In fact I’m used to cuts and bruises from each of my matches so far, but I am preparing mentally and physically for my body to pay a serious toll for this match. But with that in mind Mike, if you try anything too violent at Anarchy, I will repay you in kind. I may not have anywhere near as extensive a wrestling background as you, but I have had people picking fights with me all my life; it’s almost as if money and arrogance attracts the wrong type of attention. So if you want to wrestle at Anarchy, I would like nothing more to learn from one of the best that this business has ever seen. But if you want to fight, I don’t mind proving how tough I can be in the face of bully. It’s your call Mike, just make sure you do not live to regret it.

Victor Smith smirks and winks into the camera before shaking the hand of Time Allen and walking out of shot, as Allen looks on before the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:02 pm

*The action is in the backstage area and Tim Allen is standing by with a pumped up JJ Johnson. The crowd give a roar as JJ comes into focus.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time....JJ Johnson!

*Crowd pop

TA: JJ...this has been the first time since your return that we've really been able to tie you down for an interview....not gone shy on us have you?

*JJ removes his sunglasses and looks Allen up and down, the interviewer clearly regretting his joke.

JJ: Do I look shy to you, Tim? Cmon man....you guys done known me a long a55 time and I don't duck no interview and I never miss out on an opportunity to speak my mind...I sat back for a couple of weeks to settle back in and now here I am....you wanna hear from JJ Johnson then homie shoot...

TA: Ok then....well first thing is first.....it was evident last week that there is a growing animosity between yourself and GazzyD....it seems that what happened at War Games has left a bitter taste in your mouth.....do you blame Gazzy for 6CW losing that match?

*JJ raises an eyebrow

JJ: Well you done jus' took the ball and ran with it there, huh Tim? JJ Johnson don't blame GazzyD for 6CW losing at Beachfront Brawl.....from what I remember, and lord knows I done lost a few brain cells that night, we all got our a55 whooped inside that cage....every single member of my team got beat up so I'd say the blame gone lie at each and every one of our doors....

TA: So why the bad blood?

JJ: I think y'all need to maybe tone that "bad blood" (beep) down a notch.....this ain't about JJ Johnson not liking GazzyD....this about me making a comment and somebody taking offence from that....I know GazzyD done had a lot o' injuries, career shortening injuries at that....he felt obliged to protect 6CW from the pack of wolves circling the pride lands and I voiced my concern that maybe he should have stayed home...

TA: But you can't see why Christy and Gazzy may be offended by your questioning?

JJ: GazzyD is a fighting man....and hell his situation ain't a million miles from my own....sat on the shelf, told your career is over, but permanently fighting that itch to return and prove you've still got it....I get all that, I get it mo' than most people do.....and I have admiration for that kind of spirit.....but when that opportunity to return arises and you take yo' monkey a55 up on top of a 20 foot cage to haul yourself off, just to show your still the "human highlight reel" that's when I'm gone open my mouth....

He came back to fight for 6....C.....W and yet from where I was stood looked like he was mo' interested in putting himself back in the spotlight....

*These comments draw some ire from the crowd. JJ points at the ceiling

JJ: And i respect those boos.....this is their house, a house where GazzyD made himself famous and I understand his popularity...but I came back here fo' my own supporters, the people that have followed my career....sold out arena after arena, chanting my goddamn name....

*Suddenly there is a deafening "JJ" roar from the audience

JJ: And when I go to war for them I don't have nothing in my mind but making sure I achieve what I set out to achieve.....and sometimes I done get knocked down, sometimes I come up a little short but I ain't never looked back on a situation and thought to myself...."this is all about me and be damned anybody else"....

TA: You truly believe that GazzyD, of all people, put himself first during the War Games match?

JJ: I'm a grown a55 man, Tim, and I'm entitled to my opinion...I don't hide from it and I don't sugar coat it.....some people don't like what I say.....Christy James didn't like what I said and from what I've heard GazzyD didn't like it too much either....which is damn fine by me because Gazzy can know that I'm not a difficult man to find and we can iron out any differences between us at any time he likes....

TA: Which brings us onto next Monday night.....you, Engel Harlequin and GazzyD will go head to head in a triple threat match.....a semi final in the tournament to determine the new number one contender to Thunder's EWF Championship....is this an opportune moment for you and Gazzy to "iron out the differences"?

JJ: I'd rather sort out any ill feeling befo'....but that's me.....I ain't one to drag (beep) out, if there's a problem then please let's handle it before it escalates and manifests itself into something it don't need to be....

At Anarchy I want my mind focused on one thing and that is putting a "W" back on the board and climbing back toward the top o' the mountain.....these kinds of chances ain't easy to come by, especially with such a stacked a55 roster, and I wanna be 100% primed to do whatever it is I gotta do....

People done say I got a little bit older, a little slower, maybe I lost a little bit of that cutting edge and it's down to me to set the record straight on that....because I never felt better, never felt smarter, never felt more equipped to be number one with a goddamn bullet...

Monday night I'm up against a bonafide 6CW legend......and some dude who wears his momma's makeup....you don't take that kind o' (beep) lightly....

*JJ takes a deep breath as he listens to his fans chanting his name

TA: Surely you're not dismissing the threat of Engel Harlequin?

JJ: I like to talk, Tim....I like to talk and I like to joke but I've never dismissed or overlooked a goddamn opponent in my life....I'll stand here all day and I'll talk trash, pick holes in every single member o' this roster....I'll tell the people how you look like a Copacabana rent boy and I've seen you noshing off producers just to keep your hands on that mic...

*Allen blushes furiously and mumbles incoherently

JJ: Relax hombre....I'm yanking yo' chain....fact is that I'm not looking past anyone and I'm not disrespectful enough to think I can just walk in to Anarchy without preparation and walk out victorious.....GazzyD is a two time world heavyweight champion....he is on the Mt Rushmore of 6CW, hands down.....personal differences aside I know he's a threat...

And Engel Harlequin....well he's a strange a55 dude, and guys like him are all the more dangerous because you just don't know what they're gonna do next....he's unpredictable, unorthodox and a damn enigma if we are being blatantly honest....I don't know if he's gone try set me on fire or try and invite me to dinner...

But all that matters is that those two men are standing in my way and that is not a place that any man wants to be...

If they ain't done they homework on me then I guarantee they gone be sorry....watch some tapes, ask around.....people done know me and they know that I'm bringing more than just drama to they doors...when the dust settles Monday night I'm gone have those two b1tches on they knees like Kaepernick and I'm heading one step closer to calling myself World Heavyweight Champion...

TA: And what about the members of the second semi final....any thoughts on...

*JJ holds up his hand and shakes his head

JJ: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Tim...everybody gone get theirs in time...

*JJ motions the hands of a clock moving and smirks as the fans cheer before walking out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:16 pm

The scene opens looking towards the ring. Inside the ring is a dinner table with three chairs around it. Two of the chairs have been covered by a black cloth. Above the table is a sign that says “Engel Harlequin's Table for three” The writing is written in a way so that “Engel Harlequin” is just above and slightly to the side. The camera cuts to a confused looking Harold and Henry Lloyd”

HA: Folks, we are a little confused to say the least, its seem's we are about to be joined out here by Engel Harlequin, Engel of course coming off the back of some big results has snuck up the rankings and we suddenly find him in line for an EWF title shot.

HE: He has a lot to get through before he gets there though Harold, and it would be ill advised to make any suggestions of Engel being a favourite. Probably an outsider at best.

HA: You can't deny however that his recent run of form could see him face Thunder for that title.

HE: Oh I don't know Harold, I mean Liam Wood vs Thunder for the EWF title? Thats written in the stars. Woods due some revenge.

[b] The lights in the arena go out

HA: Well here he comes folks...

HE: This guy is one crazy individual...

A spotlight shines on the entranceway, the camera looking down and at an angle over the scene. Engel walks from behind the curtain and into the spotlight. Engel is wearing a very smart tuxedo and shirt combination, with some slick grey trousers and brown shoes. His hair is neatly slicked back and he is sporting an enormous grin. “Time is running out” begins playing as Engel bows to the crowd and walks slowly down the ramp towards the ring the spotlight following his every step.

HA: Well Engel is certainly not dressed to fight tonight? In fact I would even dare say he is dressed to impress.

HE: Dressed to impress? Give that clown the EWF title right now. He is dressed like a champ!

Engel rolls into the ring and grabs a microphone from in front of the uncovered chair. The lights rise up and Engels theme music cuts off

EH: Isn't this just SWELL! HeHe...Engel Harlequin, his own prime time show, the biggest win of his career under his belt, the man who killed JOSH-U-AAAA, hehehe...MAIN EVENTING Anarchy...with a shot at becoming the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER for the EWF World title! Been there done that I hear some of you cry. Sure I have had opportunities...opportunities to make up the numbers...but this...THIS is different...

CROWD: WHAT!

EH: Yes...this is different, you see this time...I DESERVE IT, This time I have earned my place in life...The EWF title is there for the taking no doubt...but this chance I have before me now, is not primarily about taking that title oh no...its about showing these people THAT I BELONG HERE!

As the crowd Boo, Engel saunters around the dining table till he is behind the two covered chairs
HA: Engel has certainly shown in the past couple of months that he is more than capable of standing toe to toe with the best this company has to offer.

EH: Now without further ado lets get on with the show shall we? JJ, GazzyD, lets not hide in the shadows, lets come out here and chat in front of the WORLD, the world that you guys lit up for so many little kids lives, the world that you fought for and failed, there is no shame in your defeat...after all, it was Dicey that fell furthest hehe. Now while you two dunder heads put your brain cell together and decide wether its a good idea to get in the ring with a murderer after what happened to dear old Hero...hehe...

CROWD: BOOOO!

EH: Oh I am so sorry, Mr Oh so serious left the building about three minutes ago hehe...But really Hero? Just one year ago I came out here and ended your career...do you really have to steal my spotlight as I rise? Oh what does it matter I am not going to get an answer anyway...which reminds me...While you two toss coins or whatever you do these days on who comes out to me first, I invited two stand-ins to dinner...

Engel removes the black covers from the chairs

EH: HeHe...they'll be as much use as you two would be anyhow...

The camera zooms in on the chairs to show JJ and GazzyD action figures on raised platforms on the chair seat. Engel elaborately walks around the table to his seat and plants himself down in it before coughing loudly. A smartly dressed waiter pushing a trolley walks slowly down to the ring. On the trolley are plates with metal covers.

EH: Hurry up will ya, I'm HUNGRY...

Engel snaps his fingers, the waiter begins to speed up down the ramp. On reaching the bottom he uses the kick brake and picks up one of the plates. The waiter goes to grab another

EH: Never mind them two, they are watching there figures...hehehe...

The waiter rushes up the stairs and through the middle rope before placing the plate in front of Engel.

EH: HeHe...whats for starters I wonder?

The Waiter takes off the metal cover

EH: OH GOODIE! MY FAVOURITE!

Underneath the metal cover lay a burnt 6CW sign. The waiter walks away from the table and into the corner of the ring

EH: Crispy shredded 6CW...hehe...

Crowd: Boooo!

EH: Do you not get it people? 6CW is dead as you know it...a time of chaos is upon us...the YEAR of the clown...hehehe...Your HEROES let you down...YOUR heroes...FELL, just like I promised you they would...Every little thread every last detail...leads to this moment...MY moment...MY TIME in the sun. And all CRAZY, STUPID, KRUSTY had to do was bide my time...WAIT for my chance...6CW came running all those years ago and NOW they do the same again...Oh you think I am here to make up the numbers? Oh no, I am not stupid, they need me...they ALL need me...YOU all need me. Well here I am to ANSWER the call, the cat amongst the pigeons...and speaking of that little phrase, JJ, Gazzyd? Whats a matter with you two eh? Why the animosity? Why the hell am I even TALKING to you nitwits? You are both facing a very real threat in the ring at Anarchy, you can laugh you can jest...but you both deep down KNOW what I can do...

Crowd: WHAT!

EH: I killed Joshua, I will kill you if I have to, this is my place, and you are MY pawns...hehe Oh waiter...could I have my main course please..hehe...

The waiter nods his head and takes away Engels plate, He exits the ring and returns with a second plate

EH: Oh...the excitement is killing me hehe...

The waiter removes the metal cover. Underneath it is a mangled puppet

EH: HoHoHo...did I mention the puppet shish Kebab? Or even the plain and simple fact that I Engel Harlequin KILLED Joshua on that stage over there...do I really need to sell to you that whoever decides to enter this ring is going toe to toe...with a MONSTER? I ended Joshua, I will end GazzyD, I will end JJ, I will end Liam Wood or whoever the hell wants a shot...you see you might not realise this...but I am just a little...lets say...unhinged...I won't stop coming, I won't stop fighting...and I will certainly not stop breathing...Now before we get to dessert...I would like to cordially invite my friends to the ring to enjoy our little banquet...

HA: Well, Engel has certainly drawn the battlelines, out here tonight, and somebody has certainly got to follow that...

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:27 am

“Born to fight” hits out over the arena and the crowd go mental as Dicey steps out on the rampway with a 6CW NEVER DIES, t-shirt on and he holds up Bettsie who has a little t-shirt around the bat that says F**K LUCILLE on it

HA: Dicey has been through a tough time as of late, with first losing at Beachfront and then last week but he is in the tournament for the EWF title so every cloud

HE: He shouldn’t be anywhere near that tournament Brother, he disrespected the TV tournament a few months ago and then disrespected the EWF title on the run up to Night of Glory

HA: He deserves to be in there as much as the rest of the guys

Dicey climbs into the ring and poses in the centre as the crowd chant his name

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: First of all, I will be a man and stand here in front of you all and all the 6CW fans from around the world and say I am sorry...........losing Wargames at Beachfront was one of the lowest points in my life, I let you all down and my team, last week you all had to sit there while Zhi preached to you all about how 6CW is dead.........even when we shut those doors a few years ago this place didn’t die, you can’t kill what is in all of us, every single man, woman and child that has walked through those doors or watched from home or that has fought and bled for this company has 6CW running through them, this is more than a company it is a community....a family and when the community gets attacked we get stronger and stand together side by side and fight back, Team 6WF may have won at Wargames but they haven’t killed 6CW, they have only made us stronger.......

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

HA: Listen to that response Henry

Dicey: Before I go onto next week’s semi final match, I have to clear something up, JJ Johnson, I heard your interview backstage and all I heard was excuses, you have some nerve picking on Gazzy for his performance at Beachfront, calling him a glory seeker, isn’t that your whole thing and always has been, nobody asked you to come back and save 6CW, unlike Gazzy who has bled for this place, who has rose above the sh*t that was put in front of him, Gazzy chose to fight because 6WF brought it to him when they attacked him, he didn’t shy away from it he walked back to the frontlines for the pride of the place he calls home, you came back for the glory of JJ Johnson and to have one more shot at Cassius Zhi, so how about the next time you are looking to bully someone, instead of picking on a woman how about you come find me and I’d gladly give that million dollar face of your a tune up

Crowd: F**K’EM UP BETTSIE....F**K’EM UP

Dicey: No better woman (Dicey lifts Bettsie up to bigger cheers), now onto my semi final match next week, some old faces have come back to play, the fallen king of EWF, Liamo Woods, the silent minority Costello and the current TV Champ, Cerberus, do I have a chance in this match? F**k yeah I do, I don’t give a sh*t about who is in that ring next Monday, I don’t care if they have beaten me in the past, I just want to fight, I am sick of all the pretence, I just want to hit someone, I have weeks of pent up aggression inside of me and I don’t care who is in front of me and why, f**k the EWF title, F**k Woods, F**k Cerberus and F**k the other guy, Dicey is in the mood to hurt and hurt someone I will

Crowd: DI-CEY

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:50 pm

“...and they say I'm the emo one.”

The crowd boo as their attention turns to the stage where Liam Wood is stood tall, wearing his usual biker cut over the top of a t-shirt that reads “Dicey Reilly, born to fight” but with the word fight crossed out and replaced with “fail” nWo style. Wood smirks at Dicey who stands tall in the ring and shakes his head before speaking again but this time in a purposely bad Irish accent.

“6CW is dead...wah wah wah...never give up...wah wah wah...I have to call Cassius Zhi Daddy...wah...wah...wah...”

Wood's voice goes back to normal, a callous, cold tone to his voice

“...you know that's all we hear right? You pathetic, washed up drunk...you pathetic washed up failure...you really think 6WF beating you down like chumps made you stronger? You really think Cassius bending you over and spanking you put that fighting spirit in you?!

Hell no...we all know that fighting spirit is the only spirit you haven't got because you can't drown your sorrows with it.”

Wood smirks once again, the crowd's boo's filling the air to his enjoyment

“Suck it up and live with the truth...YOU failed...YOU let this company down and now because of YOU 6CW is a laughing stock but the sad thing is...YOU are too dumb to see why even though it is painfully obvious.”

Wood pauses for a second as the pair lock eyes, glaring at each other

“Dicey Reilly never changes...You're still doing the same old name shtick, you're still acting tough despite that fact that you're a broken man. You're storming in to the semi final looking to break something just like you did in War Games...you're like an angsty teenager who's p¡ssed off with his step dad...you're brawn over brain and instead of allowing your brain to take over you're still letting your emotions run wild...just remind me, if you will, how did it go when you tried to 'hurt me'...how did it go when you didn't care who was in front of you and you treated me like any other opponent?!”

“From what I remember one of us was left in a pool of their own blood, one of us was left with nothing and one of us...well, one of us went on to destroy all in their path and walked out of the next PPV as the EWF World Champion...”

Wood shrugs mockingly allowing the fans to chant before speaking one last time

Crowd: Dicey's gonna kill you...

“He's gonna kill me?! Yeah right...the only thing that shell of a man is gonna kill is his own reputation and it's worrying me...that's the truth though Dicey...I'm worried about you and I want to see you recover, when I see you like this I feel like giving you a hug because right now your career looks as healthy as one of those dogs on the RSPCA adverts, the ones that they should probably just put out of their misery...and while there might be some who think you should be sent to a nice big farm where you've got lots of space to run around all day...I'm not one of them."

The camera pans around the arena showing the faces of distraught young fans and their angry parents

No, I want to see you get better because right now...you're just sad to watch but the truth is...I'm scared that if many more things go wrong you might just take that final step and top yourself and that would be a shame...we've already lost one relic of this business this week, we don't want to lose another...sure, you're a washed up drunk, your career has seen better days and you peaked a long time ago but just think about what you'll be missing out on if you ended it...

...you wouldn't be there to see me become World Champion again or years from now to see me inducted to the hall of fame...now do you really want to miss that?! Don't you want to proudly watch on and think...wow, I was a stepping stone for that amazing man's career?! Don't you want to proudly say that you being left in a pool of blood after being thrown down a flight of stairs was the start of my legacy?! Please just think about that and realise that in your own little way...you still kind of have a purpose...making me look good.”

Wood laughs to himself, lowering the mic to a chorus of boos

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 pm

*In a packed arena the fans are chanting over and over 6CDub 6CDub to a noise level that forces Harold and Henry to shout into their mica

HA: Anarchy means many things in the world of wrestling, but by god I think it might be well redefined on the road to Seasons Beatings

HE: Alresdy we are looking at huge main events whoever wins these matches to take on our world champions, and I think we can already see the beginning of the end for Reborn and Thunder

HA: I'd bet you they both disagree, brother, and they'll be looking to show two of the loudest dissenters in this company just how good the new breed of 6CW superstar is tonight as Cassius Zhi and Cameron Faith let bygones be bygones for one night to face Reborn and Thunder

*The opening laugh and following chords of Do or Die by Childish Gambino ring out and the fierce crowd turns to welcome their 6CW champion

HA: And here comes Reborn, to his standard eardrum bursting reception!

HE: They love him just as much as I hate them!

*Reborn swaggers out dressed in his jeans and a pink hoodie, holding the title over his shoulder. He smiles at every corner of the arena, winks at the camera pointed directly at him and runs down to the ring, sliding right under the bottom rope and picking up a mic just as he skids to a halt.

The champ hits a spinaroonie to push him to his feet and then sits himself atop a turnbuckle

RR: Anarchy, baby!

*The crowd roar again and Reborn chuckles

RR: Oh it's gonna be a good night! Ya see, your boy here, your 6CW Champion, the modern day conqueror, he looking for trouble tonight. We got old faces calling for the death of this place, and having come up through here and built it back up, it's gonna take more than some tea-drinking imitation of violence to tear our walls down!

HA: I think that might be the first shot and Cassius, but I'd guess not the last

RR: I don't care if you got no hair or ya wee bairn wears a skirt and blows on pipes all night long: you step to me and I'll knock your ass down. Tonight, with the immortal words, Reborn and Thunder come to regulate. But I ain't out hear to spread his message

*He jumps off the turnbuckle and goes over to the ramp side rope of the ring.

RR: Two men down there fighting for the right to face me. Fighting a losing battle. Neither of you winners, cos after I put you down tonight, you can walk from the frying pan directly to this straight fire. See boys, I'm ready. I don't wanna wait no more. Tonight I'm starting this fight early. Main event at Seasons Beatings? You might wanna wait, but I'm throwing down tonight and putting you in your place

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:43 pm

The scene opens at a 6CW house show. We've just seen a couple of local cruiserweights put on a clinic and the fans are bouncing as the amera focuses on Harold and Henry at ringside

Ha: Absolutely incredible some of the talent coming through the ranks here at 6CW, put aside the recent troubles we've had with the old 6WF guys, but lets not forget its still the 6CW name above the door, and we've got a bright future ahead of us

He: Not often I'll agree with you, but spot on there brother. Unfortunately for you, I think the news that broke earlier today may make the future a little less bleaker for you

Ha: ah yes, I seen Twitter earlier, and after Max Adamson, it looks like gazzyD may be looking to make an announcement of his own here tonight. Well I say after Adamson, we've not heard anything official but his appearance at Aftermath suggests the Incredible Hunk may be no more

He: Folks, if you're wondering what we're on about, Christy James tweeeted earlier today that her husband gazzyD had a big announcement to make and followed that with the hashtag ThankYouGazzy

Ha: I don't like this one bit

As the crowd are coming down after the last match they explode to their feet again as 'Limelight' by Rush begins to play gazzy makes his way out to the stage hand in hand with Christy. He's wearing torn jeans, a seeing is believing t-shirt and a leather jacket. The couple make their way down to the ring and gazzy helps Christy inside before entering himslef through the ropes and grabbing a mic

Gazzy paces the ring bowing to the fans on each side of the ring as he does, each time he goes to speak a gazzy chant starts up and gazzy is unable to continue as he begins to well up. Christy holds is hand for support as he goes to speak again

g: guys.....really, you're too kind. You know, while I was away I didn't really miss the fighting so much, nah, that sh!t hurts, but I missed this. I missed standing in this ring and listening to you chant my name, it made all that stuff that hurt worthwhile. I could say that I came back to fight the war against the cancer that is 6WF, and while that's true, there's a small part of me that knows I made the decision to come back to have this feeling one more time, to speak to you guys one more time, to put on a show for you one....more....time.

And now I've done that. You know, I can't apologise enough, I tried my best....and heck, my best just wasn't good enough. I let my team mates down but worst of all I let all of you down.

Now, throughout my career here I've always prided myself on being the guy who overcome the insurmountable odds, the guy who started at the bottom and worked his way up to not one, but two world titles. Not bad for a 33 year old Manchester lad who grew up the odd one out, while all my mates played football dreaming of walking out on the Old Trafford pitch, I grew up idolising professional wrestlers like Bret Hart and Roddy Piper. But I always made the promise to myself I would only do this whilst I was still good enough

Ha: this is a sad moment here, the fans voicing their appreciation, but its such a shame to see gazzy bowing out like this, a ittle over 12 months after announcing his retirement only to be forced to return, we may be seeing the end afterall

crowd: THANK YOU GAZZY X10

g: again, you are too kind, but like I was saying I always told myself I would only continue fighting if I knew I was good enough to do so, and after speaking with my beautiful wife this past week I came to a very difficult decison

gazzy stares toward Christy who gives him a nod of support

g: I'm sorry baby, BUT I REALLY AIN'T CLOSE TO CALLING IT QUITS YET!!

The crowd cheers are almost deafening as gazzy looks apologetically toward Christy who breaks down in tears and makes her way to gazzy hitting him only to eventually fall into his arms in a hug

g: Christy, I know we spoke at home but I can't walk away, not now....not yet. You see before Wargames and Aftermath I wasn't 100%, in fact I'm not quite there even now, but I know that even at 85% I still have enough to come out here for each and every one of you and do what I do best. To steal the show, to be the human highlight reel......to become World Champion again

The crowd cheer wildly

g: Now I'm not going to pretend that I haven't gotten wind of JJ Johnson's comments, listen, he's entitled to his opinions. In fact, hearing what he said made this decision all the easier. Just listening to what he had to say, you know....he's got a point. I can't help it, I take risks, it's what I do. Some times they pay off, sometimes they don't. Thats why they're called risks. I guarentee you had I not taken risks in my career I wouldn't be standing here now as a former two time world champion, I wouldn't be a future hall of famer, heck, I doubt three quarters of you would even know who gazzyD even was. If I could go back to War Games.....I'd do it all over again. I make no apologies for that

And now I'm going to take another risk. I'm gonna risk my surgically repaired spine on the the fact that I can come back here, be the same gazzyD I always was; stealing the show, making history and winning titles, and once thats said and done I'm a gonna right the wrongs of this 6WF plague that has infected a company that I love. So JJ, appreciate the comments buddy, but maybe, just maybe instead of calling me out just because I'm man enough to take a risk or two, how about you get ready or war at Anarchy because I don't care about what I need to do, what stops I need to pull out, I'm throwing everything I have and then some at you and Engel and going on to the final of the EWF title tournament

crowd: GAZZY D X5

g: and Engel, please don't feel left out because I'haven't spoken about you yet. Believe me I've been looking forward to the day I got in the ring with you again. You likely won't remember, you know because you're a bit....well.....insane. But a couple of years back you cost me my shot at the TV title, to this day the only title I've never held, well I suppose I'll have to add the EWF title to that list too I suppose....for now. But since that day I've never forgotten, you conveniently went missing shortly after.....Monday night I take away your shot at a title like you did mine. Don't believe me? Just watch....because seeing.....

crowd:......IS BELIEVING

Limelight hits agains as gazzy and Christy embrace in the middle of the ring and the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Dicey looks up at the ramp way and at a very pleased with himself Liam Wood

Dicey: Whats that I hear....the familiar squeak, squeak, squeak of the mouse that wishes he was a lion, my buddy, my pal, Liam Woods

Crowd: YOU SUCK

Dicey: Still the hit I see, Liamo, you know what I have to agree with you on my parts of your little speech there, yes I failed and have in the past, yes you beat me and went on to win the EWF title, yes you beat me....with a little help at Night of Glory, yes I wear my heart on my sleeve and let it rule my head and yes I am out here talking passionately about a company I love and how I want to fight on but I will not apologise for any of that

Dicey: Do you really think I care what you think of me Woods...really do you, we have been through it all together and yes you came out on top and went on to bigger things but that doesn’t mean you are any better than me, you kicked and you screamed until you got what you wanted but in the end you are standing up there in front of me with nothing, unless the EWF belt shrank in the wash I don’t see it around your waist, oh thats right, after Zhi helped you beat me you lost it to that poor delusional kid that thinks he’s Spiderman or some sh*t and then you failed to win it back or the 6CW title at Beachfront, just think about it Woods you could have walked out the Undisputed Champion and straight into the history books......but.......you failed but don’t beat yourself up about it, not everyone can be Undisputed Champ....well not everyone but me

The crowd cheer as Wood’s smile disappears

Dicey: Now don’t you get all pouty, you see Liam we all fail but it’s what you do after is what will define you, I have learned that over the last year, you can sink to the bottom or you can rise to the top, I have done one of those things already and I nearly did again but for those people around me that drive me and make me a better man, you can say what you want about the past Woods but the thing is you are here in this tournament like the rest of us, you are no better than the “failures” you poke fun at, the Kingslayer was beaten by the hero and there is nothing you can do about that until next Monday but you will be up against three other guys that want that shot at glory, that are hungry to put the past behind them and want their chance to bask in the light one more time, I’m not here to hug or trade insults I’m here to fight for my company, my home and I will do that however I can, so welcome to the trenches Kingslayer, it’s muddy, it’s unforgiving and it’s gonna get messy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Wood smirks at Dicey as he begins to speak

“Yes, here I am Dicey...Liam Wood the mouse...the mouse that left you in a pool of blood...the mouse that beat you, that beat Mike Masters and that beat Keith Leone...the mouse that after beating you went on to become the World Champion before defending that title against you on the biggest stage 6CW has to offer...”

“...If I'm a mouse then I'd hate to think what that makes you.”

Wood shrugs before continuing

“The thing I find funny about your claims are that I 'kicked and screamed' about getting what I wanted when you can go back and watch as I beat everyone I had too...I never complained about once about having to face Mike Masters for my shot or about having to defend the title against someone I've proven I can beat and will once again at Anarchy...”

“...no, I got on with it and I conquered...”

“...unlike you I didn't cry about it.”

Wood's eyes lock on Dicey

“That's why I find this funny...you call me a mouse, you make the same emo jokes yet for the past year it's like you've been sponsored by kleenex and not just because you're a massive w*nker. No, you got a shot at the EWF Title and because it wasn't the one you wanted threw a strop, you sh¡t all over the title and despite getting a chance to kick my ass you failed once again because you weren't a man about it...you were a child...YOU were the emo.”

Wood lowers his head, reflecting for a moment

“There was a time I was the cliché though, the emo kid that people mocked for crying about my issues and it was when I believed that these fans were anything but a hindrance...it was when I put my faith in the morons that sit in these chairs today.”

The crowds boo Wood causing him to laugh

“You see, every time something went wrong I trusted that if I did the 'right thing' and did what these sheep wanted that I'd be elevated back to the top but it never happened...their cheers were meaningless and it wasn't until I trusted myself that I got back on track...it wasn't until I put my faith in something that meant something that I was given the success that a man of my talents deserves...”

“...you remember that right don't you? Success?”

Wood pauses as a glare cover's Dicey face

“I ask because when was the last time you did something of merit? I mean you beat Perfect Jack but he's gone on to become a tag team champion...what else is there?! You had to bring up the fact that you were once Undisputed Champion but you fail to mention it was years ago and since then the name Dicey Reilly has been linked to failure...”

“...you didn't beat me...
...you weren't the one to kill off Joshua...
...you didn't become the X-Treme Champion...
...you got yourself kicked out of the TV Title tournament...
...and you never beat 6WF.”

Wood smirks again

“Since your return it's been one failure after another and yet you still can't make the changes you need, you're still stuck between telling us all that 'DICEY REILLY DOESN'T GIVE A F**K' yet you still beg for these fans to forgive your failings and you still think you can walk in to the ring against me and that your BS, Brawler attitude is going to even make a dent in my path...”

“...Dicey, we have been here before...we know how this story goes and it doesn't matter if there are two, three or even twenty other people in the match...I will outthink you, I will outwrestle you and most importantly I will outlast you because you are nothing but a hot headed drunk, a man who despite calling me an emo is lead by his emotions and is destined to get himself killed time and time again.”

Wood feigns concern on his face mockingly as he speaks one last time

“...I am not only here to regain my rightful one on one rematch but I am here to open you eyes to the mistakes you are making and who knows...maybe after I move on and once again leave you with nothing...maybe, just maybe you'll realise that you have it all wrong.”

Wood's smile widens as he lowers the mic, staring straight at Dicey

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:21 pm

*The camera pans around the arena, with 6CW's rabid fans going crazy with signs such as "Harambe > Hilary", "Pognonce killed Hero" and "Who is Mark Rutherford?" being seen, as the camera pans to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Well what a show Anarchy promises to be this week, and we have a unique matchup this week with Aaron Heath defending his recently claimed UK and Intercontinental titles, against former UK Champion O'Callaghan in a submission match"

HE: "The powers that be clearly favouring O'Callaghan here"

HA: "Some would say justifiably so partner, Heath has used underhand tactics to cost O'Callaghan in recent weeks"

HE: "Underhand tactics? What do the record books say brother? That's all that matters"

HA: "Well, you're right there I guess....anyways I am informed that O'Callaghan will be joining us via titantron, so I must depart you here and head to the ring!"

*Harold Lloyd takes off his headset, grabs a mic and goes into the ring, the crowd now hushing as he begins to speak*

HA: "6CW universe, I am delighted to welcome at this time, my guest via titantron, the former UK Champion, O'Callaghan!"

*There is a mixture of boos and cheers from the crowd, as O'Callaghan appears on the titantron, sitting in a darkened room opposite the camera...he appears to be holding a replica of the UK Title in his palms*

HA: "Good evening O'Callaghan, thank you for joining us at this time. Firstly I must ask, what you are holding in your hand there?"

*O'Callaghan looks up at Harold Lloyd, and then back down at the UK Title in his hands, and he begins to speak*

O'Callaghan: "This, Harold, is my title. My rightful piece of silverware. My baby"

HA: ".....O'Callaghan, could you talk us through your current state of mind, after events of recent weeks?"

*O'Callaghan readjusts himself in his chair, then gets up, goes out of shot briefly, comes back into shot holding a guitar, he sits down and places the replica UK Title in front of him, as he plays the guitar*

O'Callaghan: "I simply, as usual have a song to describe my current state of mind Harold....

music Thought I couldn't breathe without
I'm inhaling
You thought I couldn't see without you
Perfect vision
You thought I couldn't last without you
But I'm lastin'
You thought that I would die without you
But I'm livin'
Thought that I would fail without you
But I'm on top
Thought it would be over by now
But it won't stop
Thought that I would self destruct
But I'm still here
Even in my years to come
I'm still gon be here

I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up
I'm not gon stop
I'm gon work harder
I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin' music "

*O'Callaghan places his guitar beside his chair, the replica UK Title over his shoulder, and nods at Harold Lloyd who is standing bemused in the ring*

HA: "Well....thank you for that....lets talk about this weeks match then, how are you feeling about your submission match against Aaron Heath?"

O'Callaghan: "It's pretty simple for me Harold. There's no more games, no way for Aaron Heath to slither his way out of it, Monday night I am going to make him tap out in the middle of that ring, and then I am going to keep the hold locked in until I feel his back break in half."

*O'Callaghan smiles, then spits on the floor, before continuing*

O'Callaghan: "In the recent weeks I have allowed myself to fall into his traps. I have been naive Harold. That doesn't happen this week. I have been studying the tape, working harder in the gym, pushing myself to the limit to regain my title, and taking his in the process. He embarassed me at Beachfront Brawl, he cost me the TV Title this past week - there will be no third "win" in a row for Aaron Heath."

HA: "Thank you O'Callaghan, do you have anything else you wish to get off your chest at this time?"

*O'Callaghan rises from his chair, looks straight down the camera, and speaks*

O'Callaghan: "Just a message for the EMTs, referees and paramedics on Monday night. Get the ambulance ready, because Aaron Heath is going to need it"

*O'Callaghan chucks down his replica title, and walks out of shot, as 6CW goes to commercial*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 am

Dicey stares back at Woods

Dicey: The boy who couldn’t buy a win for 2 years is preaching to me about failure, the boy who had been left behind by his best friend who went on to face some of the biggest names in this company is calling me a emo, the boy who is so insecure about his own abilities and needs constant reassurance from whoever is saying I need to beg the fans to love me, I can admit my failures and wrong doings Woods, I can look back on my career and sit there and honestly say I would do it all again, can you do the same? I did it all my way, without the ar*e licking, without the backstage politics without being a yes man, I put my head down and I show up show after show after show and fight the best I can fight, have I put people down along the way, ashamedly yes, have I picked on people for no real reason, I can admit that too but would I do it again if it all turned out the same.......you bet your right nut I would, we were all young and stupid once some of us like yourself are young and stupid, finding your way in the world, I envy you in that fact because I know who sh*tty the world is, I know how harsh this business is and that makes me tough skinned and grumpy, I didn’t come back here to set the world on fire, I came back because this is where I belong and this is where I will stay until those doors close again

Crowd: 6-C-W

Dicey: All of those points were correct, I didn’t beat you, I didn’t get rid of Jones, I didn’t get the Xtreme title, I left the TV title tournament for selfish reasons, I didn’t beat Team 6WF but you know what Woods, at least I had the balls to try, I put myself out there in those positions, I lead the line and didn’t shy away when the rest were happy to go along with the bullsh*t that was being spouted out from the powers that be, sometimes you have to man up and stand up for what you believe is right and f**k the consequences

Dicey: Whether you like it or not Woods you are not a champion anymore, you lost at Night of Glory and you lost at Beachfront, you climbed to the top of the mountain and you fell when your foot hit the top and you fell just as far as the rest of us, you aren’t special Woods, you never were, you were just in the right spot at the right time and all that was until someone better came along, you are the mouse that tries to roar and I’m the old dog that farts to make the kids laugh, there will always be more attractive animals out there Woods you just haven’t excepted that yet or maybe you just don’t want to

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:05 am

Wood looks at Dicey and shakes his head, before rolling his eyes

“Yes Dicey...I'm 'preaching' to you about failure, I'm calling you emo and I'm saying you'e a little b¡tch for these fans because nothing ever changes with you...you say for two years I couldn't buy a win but those days are dead because I changed my ways...you call me Emo but I'm out here each week smiling in my opponents face because I know I can and will beat them and yes, I am saying your nothing but a puppet for these fans because despite being left with nothing you still come out here and thank them for their support...if I needed reassurance then why did I leave these fans for dead, if I needed this ego boost then why would I happily spit in each and everyone of their faces...if I was here begging for love...like you...then why do I smile when they boo?!”

The fans boo causing Wood to mock them, imitating a fishing line before pretending to hook the fans

“I'll tell you Dicey...it's because despite your claims...it doesn't matter what they think...I will get to the top time and time again with or without them cheering me...in EWF I became the World Champion with them dragging behind me on my coat tails, I had them eating out of the palm of my hands...I had them bent over for me even more than they have you bent over for them...it was sad really...”

“...but it wasn't until I realised how much easier it was not caring...how much easier it was to do things my way for once that I realised that they can make as much noise as they want...it changes nothing...they can cheer so loud that they rock the stadium but whatever is going to happen will happen anyway...I can win the title again to a chorus of boos, to rapturous applause or in complete silence...the key thing is...I will win the title again.”

“You see guys...”

Wood turns to the fans

“...in EWF I won the title with you on my side but you weren't a help...all it proved was that I could win it all with my arms tied behind my back...I won it not because of you but in spite of you...you were a weight around my neck trying you best to hold me back and turn me in to some cookie cutter BS...some yes man like the fool in the ring right now...now he might want to tell us that he does things his own way but he's making excuses for himself because he knows that if he tells you that he wanted to do it all again differently...you might fall out with him and that would break his little heart.”

Wood turns his attention back to Wood

“Do you really think people buy that?! You really think that we believe you when you say you'd do it all again exactly the same?!”

Dicey nods at Wood

“So you'd happily let me leave you in a pool of blood at the bottom of a flight of stairs again?! You'd happily waste your time fighting for a thug's belt that you'd never get?! Are you really telling me that right now you wouldn't have stopped Zhi before he made you his little b¡tch?!...”

“...So what you're saying is you'd happily let 6WF make a mockery of this company all over again...what a hero you are.”

Wood begins to pace on the stage

“You see, you might think it makes you look noble when you talk about your mistakes but saying you wouldn't change a thing shows why you're going to fail again and again and again...you see...if you gave me a chance to go back and change MY mistakes the world would look a hell of a lot different right now...”

“...I would have left Michael back in Hereford and not allowed him to use me to make it to the top...
...I would have shook Mr Jones' hand the moment I came to 6CW...
...and I sure as hell would have made sure I walked out of NIGHT OF GLORY with my EWF Title resting over my shoulder.”

Wood looks down for a second before continuing

“...and that is the difference between us Dicey...I learned from my mistakes and I improved...you want to claim that I'm just the same as everyone else in this little tournament but I'm not...you see, in every sport, every competition you have people to make up the numbers...”

“...right now, I might not be top of the league but my form is on fire...it is only a matter of time until I take that top spot and that's the truth you need to deal with...you aren't top three, your aren't even top half...you're the man who last year looked like he was destined for greatness but you're just an untalented thug who got lucky and now you're heading back down to where you belong...you're West Ham...”

Wood turns to the camera near by and smiles

“...Hi Chris.”

Wood waves before turning back to Dicey

“So call me a mouse, call me whatever you want but listen to yourself when you say that you're the old dog now because we all know what happens to old dogs...”

“...they get put down.”

Wood drops the mic, smirking before walking backwards off the stage and in to the back.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:35 pm

The crowd boo as Cassius is shown backstage with Tim Allen. Zhi nonchalantly sips on a cup of green tea as Allen introduces him. The camera focuses on a black armband on Cassius’ bicep which raises a fleeting cheer from the fans.

Tim Allen : Cassius, we have just seen that Robin Reborn is in the ring, calling you and Cameron Faith out, yet you seem quite relaxed here backstage.

Cassius takes a calm and collected breath, then leans into the microphone with the vaguest of smirks evident on his otherwise emotionless face.

Cassius : Indeed, Robin Reborn seems to have missed the memo. Perhaps Monster Energy were too preoccupied mixing a cool new flavour of teenager exam fuel, or searching out the next hip event to attach their name to, that they hadn’t already been beaten to 10 years ago by Red Bull, to copy Reborn in. So let me just remind him, and you, and all the people at home right now, that I call the shots around here now.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Reborn is quite the cheerleader, able to whip this crowd into a frenzy like no other. But just like Monster Energy in its zeitgeist chasing… he’s too damn late. Because if he had spent less time cheerleading, and stepped in the ring with me and Cameron Faith when it mattered most, and if he is as good as he says he is, then maybe he could be calling the shots right now.

But he didn’t. When 6CW needed a hero, its champion didn’t come. But NOW he wants to act like the number one around here?

Cassius shakes his head then takes a sip of tea

Cassius : If there is one attribute that most betrays your typical American, and believe me it’s a challenge to single out just one,  but if I had to, it is impatience. And when I think about American impatience, I always think about those beaten up, stopped clocks that were found at Hiroshima. Useless tat dropped by worthless civilians in the eyes of impatience. And its funny, because those clocks, with their smashed up glass and dented casings, in a way they are just like Reborn. In the aftermath of such a landscape changing event, a seismic shift in this world, he is stuck in the past… his timing is off!

So Robin Reborn can wait. Because he's not getting me today.

Robin Reborn can wait… and he can let his typical American impatience get the better of him

But just like a stopped clock is right twice a day… so too it WILL be Robin Reborn’s time to face Cassius Zhi soon enough. It’s only right that the conqueror of 6CW gets to tear down the idol of its great champion. But it will be on my terms. For it was the clock that stopped at Beachfront Brawl… time continued to roll on… and the future is right here!

Cassius points at himself then eyeballs the camera

Cassius : I will prove to you that I am far from an imitation of violence, Reborn. And it won’t be a case of jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

Because I was BORN IN FIRE!

Tim Allen : Speaking of Born in Fire… can I just get your thoughts on the tragic news surrounding Kevin Johnson, A.K.A. Hero that has broken this week. I appreciate it must be a difficult time given your shared experiences in 6WF.

Cassius stares at Tim, at first incredulously, and then almost confused, as if he has no idea what Allen is talking about.

Tim Allen : His passing…

Allen nods at Cassius’ black armband and Cassius stares down at it too. He takes a slow sip of tea then slowly places his hand on the armband, delicately turning it inside out to display the initials

6CW.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tim Allen looks as if he is disappointed in Cassius, and Cassius smirks evilly.

Tim Allen : Don’t you have anything to say about it?

Cassius finishes his tea and drops the cup to the floor. At that moment Miss Jessica can be seen pacing down an adjacent corridor, talking on the phone seemingly flustered. Zhi stares down the length of the corridor at her, Jessica oblivious to his presence. Zhi turns back to Tim.

Cassius : Poor Austin.

Zhi readjusts his 6CW black armband and walks away in the opposite direction.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm

We’re going live now to the MET where Police Detective Superintendent Paulo Ignatius Gaudino is addressing the media.

Paulo: Thank you for your attendance this evening. As you are all aware on the evening of the 24th October 2016 a body of a man in his late 30s was discovered in the penthouse suite of the Radisson hotel in the borough of Wembley, only a short distance from the Wembley Arena. This body was later formally identified by Jessica Watkins his ex-partner, as a Mr Kevin Johnson, known to many as his wrestling alias ‘Hero’.
Kevin Johnson was found in his room by a hotel attendant after several complaints had been made from neighboring rooms of loud noises, raised voices and the sound of drilling coming from Mr Johnson’s room. Upon entering the room the attendant found the body of Mr Johnson pinned to the wall by nails through both the palms of his hands and through his ankles akin to a crucifixion. This in itself was not the cause of death though blood loss was quite apparent, from the subsequent autopsy it emerged that  Mr Johnson died from asphyxiation.
We are aware that several possible suspects visited Mr Johnson in the hours prior to his death and we will be inviting a number of people to the station in due course. We’d in particular like to speak with a man of Asian descent who was seen threatening and then assaulting Mr Johnson in broad daylight earlier on the 24th October outside his hotel. If you have any information that can assist in both locating this gentleman or further information that could lead to the conviction of the murderer of Mr Johnson then please contact us, all information provide will be taken in strictest confidence.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Marshall Murdoch appears on the titantron, he appears to be in a darkened, empty room, with the camera just showing him from his shoulders up, his eyes are bleary and bloodshot, and his face is drained of any colour.

MM: ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I am here before you as Marshall Murdoch, the man, not the performer.’

‘Last week the whole world lost a real life superhero in Kevin ‘Hero’ Johnson, it lost a father, a son, its holy spirit, and I lost my mentor, a friend (Marshall closes his eyes, inhaling as he does so before tilting his head to the sky and exhaling loudly then composing himself and focusing back to the camera) and as cringeworthy as it sounds, I lost a hero.’

‘There aren’t enough words to adequately describe what Kevin has done for me over the years, and right now is probably not the best time to do so, but I quite simply would not be where I am today without his support, hell I possibly might not have been here at all today without his influence.’

(Marshall’s eyes start to redden as he carries on speaking)

‘Kevin helped me out when I was at my lowest ebb, I’d lost it all, friends, family, my previous career, the money had all but dried up, but he saw something there, he took a chance on me and introduced me to 6WF, he put his trust in me, his reputation on the line and I never looked back from there, he restored my confidence, my self respect, my faith that there was some shed of light in the world’.

‘But now that light has been extinguished, and I haven’t felt pain like this in years, I’ve been in Hell in a Cell, Hardcore Hell and Elimination Chamber matches, but the scars and pain that they inflict has nothing on this.’

‘I’ve heard the breaking news on how he appears to have passed, and I’ve heard the naysayers bringing up his demons now he’s not here to defend himself, but who amongst us does not have skeletons in the closet? Let’s not focus on his flaws, the slightly absentee parenting, the numerous failed comebacks, MC ZOM-B, but on the positives, like the joy and hours of entertainment he brought to millions, the way he spearheaded the early years of 6WF and the fact that he is undoubtedly one of the greatest ever to step foot in a wrestling ring.’

‘So this coming Monday, I will pay a better tribute than this to his memory in the only way I know how, by carrying on his legacy between those ropes, and I’d like to thank 6CW management for making their first good decision since signing me, in allowing myself and Crime Lord to face off on Lockdown, as the two remaining Church of Hero members, we will carry on his legacy and I will make him pro…

(Marshall starts to well up, and is on the point of breaking down at this point, he leans forward and goes to switch the camera off, with ‘sorry I can’t do this anymore’ being heard as he does so)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:36 pm

(The titantron flickers on and shows Crime Lord in a similar darkened room, although he is sat in an expensive chair. He is wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He is staring blankly at the camera.)

CL- As you are all aware, Kevin Johnson, Hero to most of us, died tragically. 

(Crime Lord stops speaking, he looks like he is choked up.)

CL- Hero was...he was....Hero....was...

(Crime Lord looks down, before he lifts his head, a steely determined look in his eyes.)

CL- An overrated son of a bitch. 

(Crime Lord smirks at the camera.)

CL- I just sat down and watched Marshall's heartfelt message and I couldn't believe my ears. It seems that Marshall never truly stopped being brainwashed. Hero didn't care about Marshall, he didn't care about me or Clarke James or anybody else involved in the Church of Hero. Come on! It was all about him. Hero didn't care about the fans, he didn't care about Miss Jessica, hell I doubt he even cared for his infant son. Have we all been spiked? Hero was the most egotistical, most self-centred, most arrogant guy to walk into a wrestling company...and that's saying something. Now that he's dead I'm not going to pretend like he was some kind of angel, sent down from the heavens to bless us all with his presence. I was a member of the Church of Hero and it helped my career, I'm not going to lie. I know when to spot an opportunity and there was nothing hotter at the time than the Church of Hero and so it made perfect sense. It doesn't mean I ever cared about Hero and it certainly doesn't mean I'm going to stand in solidarity with Marshall Murdoch.

Anarchy is an opportunity for me to show what the Church of Hero meant to me though.....NOTHING. I will take Marshall Murdoch and I will kick his ass. I will take his crying, sobbing face and drive it into the mat. There isn't time or purpose for sentimentality in this business and there certainly isn't any reserved for Kevin 'Hero' Johnson. I've got bigger things on my plate than to pretend that I ever cared about him. He was a rival and a man who manufactured a legacy that simply didn't exist. 8 world titles but who cares? When you're beating Real Dude and Finlay - nobody! Hero's greatest legacy is the fact that he managed to brainwash all of you into thinking he had one worth talking about. I'm surprised 6CW is even mentioning him, when all is said and done Hero will not be remembered. As time passes his achievements will pale in comparison. He's not worth it. 

I know what will be said, that I'm heartless, that I'm a sociopath but I prefer to say I'm honest. Whilst Marshall Murdoch will cry and try and use this to garner sympathy, I will tell you how it is. There's two possibilities. Either Marshall Murdoch genuinely is brainwashed and never got over Hero or he's ruthlessly taking advantage of this. I mean....what a story....Hero dies and his last protege Marshall Murdoch uses the strength gained from fighting for Hero to rise to the top. That's something 6CW management could really get behind. They've lost Max Adamson, they've lost Anthony Grace but what an amazing story that would be. That'd certainly get some attention. I mean the news is plastered with the Hero story, what a chance for them to put everything in the right place so Marshall can get to the top and take advantage of it. 

Personally I don't care. If Marshall is genuinely that disconnected from reality that he adores Hero like a father than I will happily bring him crashing back to reality and if he's just trying to take advantage of it, then good luck but 6CW would have to put some damn good barricades up to stop me getting to the top of this company. Marshall can have all the advantages he wants but there is no substitute for pure talent and I beat Murdoch for that every single day of the week. 

(Crime Lord gets closer to the camera.)

CL- Just to make it crystal clear - I don't care that Hero is dead. It doesn't affect me, it's not going to affect me. I don't care that Marshall Murdoch thinks that Monday can be a tribute to Hero. The only way that is the case is that when I beat Marshall Murdoch it will show what a bad job Hero did of training and mentoring Marshall. The only thing I care about when it comes to Hero's death is that at least it put a stop to him ever coming back. I can't believe 6CW even entertained the idea of bringing him back - it would have been tragic because he wouldn't be able to keep up. The world has moved on from Hero and the best thing we can do now is to put him to rest...FOREVER. On Monday Marshall, I will truly make you famous. 

(The camera switches off.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:00 pm

*Reborn stands in the ring, still waiting, looking down the ramp. He turns to the fans and shrugs, lifting the mic back to his lips again

RR: Who'd have thought it, a Scottish coward! I at least thought Cameron would come and say hello...

*He looks down to the stage once again

RR: Cassius? No, I didn't think Cassius would come. He's got a lot to say when he's a safe distance away. He'll be backstage doing takes and reshoots, making sure he looks real tough in a corridor or a dressing room. And when he forgets his lines he'll sip some green f***ing tea and remind us all that he's a stupid muthaf***. Ain't often I gonna steal a line from Dicey, but F*** Zhi!

"F*** Zhi!"

*Reborn smiles at the crowd's response

RR: Oh I can feel why he does that schtick now, makes a brother feel alive! But he's part of this damn Back to the Future reboot Zhi, Dicey, that b*tch Marshall and Cameron Damn Faith are running here.

So I don't care if it's Braveheart, Cassius or the Sundance Kid come Seasons Beatings; I'll put em both on my list tonight and smash coal upside a head come Christmas too. The ghosts of wrestling past are gonna learn a thing or two about what happens when you step up to greatness with fists too small and feet too slow...

*He lifts his title in the air

RR:...the standard bearer shows your where the game is and just how far away you are from it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th November Empty Percy Percival Killed Hero

Post by Fernando Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 pm

The scene goes backstage to Cerberus sat watching a flickered replay of Dicey Reilly & Liam Wood's in ring promos in a darkened room

Trust 6CW to let the lunatics run the asylum...
People actually pay to watch them repeat themselves week in week out...
Oooooh i am a kingslayer yet can't beat a guy who blatently lost a life time bet to dress as a mentally challenged superhero....
Ooooh im irish and i can't beat a chinese guy who drinks ridiculous flavoured Tea...
You would think whoever writes their promo's knows more then 4 sentences but more fool us eh?

Cerberus cracks his fingers one by one 

You would think the way they were going on that it was a 1 on 1 match...
You would think it's a just another sh*tty chapter of Dicey vs Wood...
It might as well be the way things are around here...

Cerberus stands up at his chair and looks at the poster on the back of the locker room door

Thunder...Robin Reborn...Aaron Heath..Liam Wood...Dicey Reilly..Crime Lord...Cassius Zhi...
Marshall Murdoch....Engel Harlequin...JJ Johnson....Gazzy D
All your favourite superstars live in action...
Tickets £20-£50

Cerberus tears it off the door and rips it in 2

You see this crap....?
Even after all this time...
Being a current Title Holder...
Still can't get on a poster...
Yet people like Wood/Dicey do...
I guess being a 6ft 9in monster doesn't make the best photo for promoting the company...

6ft 9 and 275lbs yet i might aswell be a ghost...
Im just the guy they roll out when people get bored again and leave...
Im just the freak in the mask with a charred face...
I jump through hurdle after hurdle for these idiots...
You just have to look at the lovely check list 

Ruined my health for this ...Check
Won title...Check
Got it taken away and told to prove i can wrestle...Check
Prove i can wrestle and win another title...Check
Get thrown in another Xtreme match to fill a spot...Check
Have random title defenses against people that no one cares about... Check

Yet all i have for it is being thrown into World Title tournaments to job out for others and a title no one else wants...
Others whose ego won't let anyone else potentially reach up and go beyond their level...

Cerberus punches a hole in the wall of the locker room

But alas Monday is the chance to change all that...
A chance to go and show the world what i can do...
It's not a 1 on 1 match like their deluding themselves into...
There is a 6ft 9in ghost with nothing left to lose...
So Dicey...Wood...Even you Costello...
I hope your prepared for what is about to come...
Because im backed into a corner and im about to come out swinging...

Cerberus grabs the chair off the back of the chair and starts smashing the room to pieces before stomping on the camera as it flickers out into darkness

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:57 am

“Ain’t no stopping” blast out around the arena as the raucous cheers wiped up by Reborn suddenly turn to boos as Cameron Faith walks out onto the stage clapping his hands. Faith starts to pace the stage dressed jeans, black t-shirt, cap and bling chains in around the, bling chains and cap. Faith stares at Reborn in in the ring, who returns the look with a smile*

CF: Standard Bearer? Please, you’re nothing but a hype man.

*The crowd continue shout abuse at Faith*

CF: And by the sound of these retards shouting you didn’t even manage that very well, more interested in abusing me than cheering their champion.

Crowd: REBORN, REBORN, REBORN

CF: So why don’t you stop embarrassing yourself, toddle off and let the real stars perform, albeit fashionably late of course.

CF: Faith laughs to himself as Reborn continues to stare at the Scotsman bemused.

CF: Don’t tell me you actually think you’re someone important around here Reborn, you may walk around with that title but your just keeping nice and warm until I beat Cassius. He may be on a crusade trying turn this place into his 6 ZHI W, but me I couldn’t care less if the called this place is called EWF, 6CW or 6WF all I am interested in is success.

All I’m interested in is that title Reborn, and this is closest I have ever come, this likely this closest I will ever come. See you may see this as a fight to keep prove your dominance as champion, Zhi may be pretending this another step in Is his fake ass battle for control of this company.

For me this is about so much more, this is a battle for my career,

See people like me don’t get opportunities like this every day, the likelihood is it will never come along again, so let me put this warning out to you, Zhi, these idiots and anyone back there in the locker room who doubts me.
I will not be passing this opportunity up, I will do whatever, say whatever and beat the hell out of whoever thinks about getting in my way because quite frankly I will f*** them up.

So you saviour this time Reborn, because soon this will be the House of Faith

*”Ain’t no stopping Me” blasts out around the arena as Faith turns to leave the arena*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:47 pm

We are Perfection plays out of the arena speakers as the 6CW Tag Team champions Perfect Execution make their way out onto the stage. Both men walk out in signature suits with the titles over their shoulders.

HE: Both men look the business tonight, as they always do, but by looking on the expressions on their faces, they are not happy and I don't blame them. This match they've been put into is a disgrace.

HA: Listen 6CW fans i have some small news here for you right now, Miss Jessica, who would usually accompany the champions to the ring, I have been told that she is currently as we speak meeting with both men's lawyers to draft up some documents in the case of say, either men being injured for a significant amount of time thus forcing Perfect Execution to be stripped of their titles due to not being defend them.

HE: This is a travesty, I am so glad Perfect Execution are looking to take legal measures to protect themselves and their championship gold.

Both men enter the ring to boo's, their theme music dies down as Lex Hart begins to speak.

LH: I demand silence right now. I demand silence in the presence of Perfect Execution.

The crowd boo even louder.

PJ: SILENCE. DID YOU NOT HEAR HIM YOU IDIOTS? WE WANT SILENCE.

The crowd boo even more. Perfect Jack takes a quick second to compose himself before Lex continues to speak.

LH: It has come to our attention that at Anarchy we have been placed into a tag team gauntlet match against; Order & Law, Perez & Hurst, Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade and The Parasite Killers. I must say, this is an absolute disgrace, a travesty. This begs to ask, what have we done to deserve such a punishment? There is a rat in 6CW management, someone who has it out for us. someone who has plain and clear bias against us. Yours and 6CW's reigning and defending 6CW Tag team champions.

PJ: I agree, there is a bias and like you said Lex, it is a disgrace. It disgusts us. Management here are losing touch. And before anyone says that there is no bias, you look at the past few weeks, we've been attacked post-match by Logan and Blue Dragon, where was their punishment? Exactly, they didn't get any, not even a fine or a suspension between them. Fast forward to Beachfront Brawl, there is more evidence that lends credence to our cause. The same duo, attacked us again after the match because they got themselves disqualified because they couldn't beat us. Where was the punishment for them? The truth is ladies and gentlemen no one can beat us. We are unbeatable and indestructible, so that's why it looks like 6CW is looking to stack the deck against us. Stacking the deck against their own, two legends of 6CW, their own tag team champions.

LH: As you may or may not know, we have sent Miss Jessica to our lawyers, to draft up some documentation to protect us. If our employers are not going to protect us, their reigning tag team champions, then we have to take things into our own hands. We have the best lawyers money can buy. Rest assured ladies and gentlemen, There is no way in this world that 6CW, or any other team in this company, will take our tag team titles away from us.

PJ: There is a conspiracy against, they're trying to beat perfection and everyone knows that you just can't beat perfection.

The two men raise their titles above their heads and leave the ring to the crowd booing.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down