The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 25 May 2016, 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dad passed away yesterday. Mowing a lawn at the time. Spent some time with him and very peaceful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13321
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Isn't Toppy just a great sweaty spacehopper of a man whose aim in life seems to be stretching lycra running shorts to their physical limits whilst being carried shoulder high by the great unwashed?

Why would Tina wish to model himself on that?

And he's a c*nt.  

I'm just up to my (ineffectual and pointless) b*ll-bags in it today.  Swamped.

Suggesting I'm Michael Gove is one of the worst things you've ever said to me, Jules.
Apparently Jules is one of the older generation who have ruined the future for the young

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:41 am

Fist notches, 2 brexit's in a week, this was the young peoples time to get the old folk back I guess?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:52 am

I can't believe it still mate. I was up until 2 am in a daze Laugh partially after consuming a half pounder and a thick strawberry milkshake and largely through this stupidity. I also can't believe my own disbelief, english football is good at kicking you when you're down.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:57 am

Unfortunately I can totally believe it and although expected the win, was not overly surprised when we lost, awful performance and inept tactics.

But hey ho... How you doing mate?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:17 am

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/people-are-resharing-this-cartoon-about-michael-goves-expertise--bklNcAXeJSW

Still pretty peed about brexit actually. It ebbs and flows, especially when people say your side lost, deal with it without a shred of understanding about what they've actually done. I just wonder how I would have felt if I wasn't in an industry that gets more work when times are hard. Three of my graduate friends have sh@t themselves at the racism and decided to up sticks (even if there is a second referendum and we remain) and will be working in Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands respectively so I've more or less got one friend left and he voted leave. This is what happens when you befriend a jew. Anyway, today is my last day of normal hours and i'm enjoying before I go back to the split shift.

How about yours?

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:22 am

https://youtu.be/wHuXpWSNa-8

Some lovely Icelandic pop for this glorious morn.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:23 am

After yesterdays car shenanigans today should be a breeze mate.

I am generally getting annoyed by several things regarding the Brexit, mainly about generalisations and complete lack of understanding of the consequences of such a major decision. For example stay folk should not be calling the leavers racists, and leavers need to stop telling everyone to "calm down everything will work out for the best" without actually having any kind of idea of what will happen or how to get to this better place.

Basically it is a sh1tstorm caused by a democratic vote that we have to abide by, otherwise what is the point, now we basically have to roll up the old sleeves and try and work out the best way to progress.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:24 am

Morning Jeffers, nice bit of musical satire to kick start the day.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:25 am

The leavers are not all racists but they have convinced racists 52% of the country agrees with them, which is a little troubling

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeffers, nice bit of musical satire to kick start the day.

I'm channeling my inner Steffan.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:29 am

Rowley wrote:The leavers are not all racists but they have convinced racists 52% of the country agrees with them, which is a little troubling

That doesn't bother me mate. You can't vote on how others will perceive it but the campaign certainly legitimised it. My gripe is with the stupid c*nts on here and elsewhere crying about being told how stupid they are. after essentially burning a 10th of our money and costs us 15 years of EU contributions in an attempt to reclaim about 160m per week.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:30 am

Rowley wrote:The leavers are not all racists but they have convinced racists 52% of the country agrees with them, which is a little troubling

Mob mentality can be a dangerous thing Jeff, and such is the nature of extreme and idiotic views that at the right time they gain traction.

It is the democratic equivalent of being leathered and suggesting to your equally drunk friends that we should all go skinny dipping, not thinking for a second that anyone will say yes, then next minute being naked in a pond with your b011ocks inside your body and your Hampton a mere button thinking how the F*ck did I get here and who suggested it.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Rowley wrote:The leavers are not all racists but they have convinced racists 52% of the country agrees with them, which is a little troubling

Mob mentality can be a dangerous thing Jeff, and such is the nature of extreme and idiotic views that at the right time they gain traction.

It is the democratic equivalent of being leathered and suggesting to your equally drunk friends that we should all go skinny dipping, not thinking for a second that anyone will say yes, then next minute being naked in a pond with your b011ocks inside your body and your Hampton a mere button thinking how the F*ck did I get here and who suggested it.

You really are on form today rick Laugh

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:50 am

Anyway enough seriousness. Wales will do the home nations proud on Friday.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:51 am

They can F*ck off and all. I hope they lose 51.8 to nil.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:55 am

Apparently Golovkin tweeted that he wants Eubank Jr soon.

And with the rumours coming out of nowhere regarding Fury (though I have never seen a druggie that fat so...) Joshua maybe being lined up for Klitchko

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:56 am

So bitter shah. I like watching Wales. They are kind of the polar opposite of watching England, genuine team spirit, players over achieving, genuine world class in Bale, not some sky created bs smoke and mirrors. Everything that is soulless and depressing about watching England is pretty much absent.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:57 am

rick_dagless wrote:(though I have never seen a druggie that fat

We never met in my younger years did we?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:59 am

LOL out loud Of course not Jeff, that would have created cup paradox...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:LOL out loud Of course not Jeff, that would have created cup paradox...

That a new type of wonderbra?

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently Golovkin tweeted that he wants Eubank Jr soon.

And with the rumours coming out of nowhere regarding Fury (though I have never seen a druggie that fat so...) Joshua maybe being lined up for Klitchko

and after all that Poopie about not drinking water in germany in case klitschko's camp drugged him

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:09 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:23 am

Morning Tino.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

Morning Tino Hug

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 18686
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

Morning Tino Hug

heart

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:20 am

Morning all,

Listening to "Otta" by SOLSTAFIR at work, tremendous band, they're from Iceland, y'know!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:35 am

Steve Backley is in the reception area.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:39 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Steve Backley is in the reception area.
You javelin a laugh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:42 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Steve Backley is in the reception area.
You javelin a laugh?

No. He's actually sitting there watching juncker sh*t all over the informal negotiations rubbish

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:43 am

Morning Tino/Jules/SERIAL

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:29 am

Morning Rick, I won't leave you hanging like the rest of these ignorant d!ckn!pples (except Tina who is obviously very busy doing important stuff to make the country better and safer, unlike Shah who is clearly just a celebrity fluffer)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:39 am

Thanks mate, I knew you would have my back.

Did you watch that shower last night? I think we can talk a little bit about football as Jules will be busy on the Wimbledon thread.


rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:49 am

An absolute shocker mate. Never seen such a woeful 2nd half display since the Europa League Final!!!!

Don't mind losing but go out on your shield as it were. Just a placid simpering uninspiring display. Hodgson looked utterly clueless (even more than normal) a complete lack of leadership on and off the pitch. Rooney needs to go, he's not the man to build the team around. Statistically, since coming back from injury, Sturridge was the form striker in the PL but no, we'll play him out wide to pander to the poster boys. Vardy is ineffective when teams sit deep so why was he on? Kane's looked shot since Spurs came third in a two horse race...same with Alli. Wilshire over Lallana? Don't get it. Sterling over Rashford? Walker over Clyne? Just baffling? Joe Hart's time as #1 is over, he had three saves to make all tournament and failed with all of them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:55 am

Agree with pretty much all of that mate, and what was the point of bringing Rashford on for 4 minutes? Either get him on earlier, or don't bother. Why leave your genuine winger at home in favour of Barkley, and then not play Barkley, whilst playing forwards on the wings as we have no width!

It is fine having a semblance of loyalty to players, but common sense needs to kick in at some point... C*nts

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:58 am

I watched the first half with my eldest until it was time to turn over to the epic Game of Thrones series finale.

There was a point shortly after Iceland’s second goal when the camera panned to Hodgson. It was obviously the camera that was supplying the feed to the stadium. Hodgson was standing there looking shell shocked like he was watching his wife noshing off a Russian hooligan when he obviously realised the camera was on him. He glanced up, realised he was on the big screen and almost did a double take. So then he puts his hand to his chin like he was contemplating some great tactical reshuffle and also checked his watch, despite there being massive countdown clocks all over the stadium. Totally bemused by what was unfolding in front of him and completely bereft of ideas on how to change it.

He just looked a forlorn old man who was in charge of a pub team that had turned up to a cup final stinking of booze and wearing ladies underwear.

I sent my boy up to bed at half time so I could watch t*ts, violence and dragons. Great stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:09 am

Don't rate Barkley at all. Said on another thread that he's had so much smoke blown up his hole about being World Class that he believes it. Had a good season a couple of years ago and hasn't improved. He's a greedy glory seeker who is all about trying to score the wonder goal rather than laying the ball off for a team mate to create an easier chance.

Townsend had a little cameo at the end of the season but hadn't done enough to suggest his form was going to continue into the Euro's and, given how poor Kane was, was their any point in knock balls into the box for him. Think Kane had a header from a Sturridge cross that went straight at the keeper...head it DOWN you c*nt! Just looked utterly clueless.

It's the same game, you're just wearing a different coloured shirt.

For me, Lallana was our best player. Just come into form under Klopp and carried it on nicely but due to the lack of effort from everyone else, he was knackered after an hour. Practically did the running of three players each time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:20 am

DAVE wrote: Just come into form under Klopp

Surely that's the same as saying Townsend had just come into form with Benitez and carried it forward to the friendlies... I agree Lallana played well, my gripe is don't leave a genuine winger at home and then shape your team for width by playing other players out of position.

Anyway, Olympics soon...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote: Just come into form under Klopp

Surely that's the same as saying Townsend had just come into form with Benitez and carried it forward to the friendlies... I agree Lallana played well, my gripe is don't leave a genuine winger at home and then shape your team for width by playing other players out of position.

Anyway, Olympics soon...
Lallana's always been decent, showed how good he was at Southampton and it took him a while to find his feet at Anfield but you see he's a team player who busts a gut every time he's on the pitch. Townsend had a little cameo for England a few years ago then went off the boil, couldn't even get in the Spurs ladies 2nd eleven and threw his toys out of the pram. Be interesting to see if he still plays well now that they're in the Championship

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:09 pm

He will be gone mate, some bigger fish coming in for him.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:25 pm

My own view on the football is that England players are just not very good. Accept we should be good enough to beat Iceland but the crucial difference is teams who accept their limitations cut their cloth tactically around those limitations, as Iceland did last night. England genuinely think they're one of the of the best teams in the world and such things as tactical adjustments or putting a big man up top are beneath them.

It is a complete delusion created and fed into by Sky and BT, best league in the world, most exciting league in the world, shown on 307 planets or whatever other marketing guff they spout. Go through the league, who are the best keepers in it, De Gea and Cech, who are the best centre halfs, Kompany and Vertongen, pretty much go through every position and none of the best players are English. Hell, Wilshire is that good we'll take him not fit, he barely gets in the Arsenal side if everyone is fit.

Think about it how many premier players in recent years have Barca or Real Madrid genuinely tried to buy, Bale, Suarez and De Gea, Mascherano, Henry, something of a theme there. You've got to go back to Beckham and Owen till they were interested in anyone English. They're rubbish and should accept it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:34 pm

Rowley wrote:My own view on the football is that England players are just not very good. Accept we should be good enough to beat Iceland but the crucial difference is teams who accept their limitations cut their cloth tactically around those limitations, as Iceland did last night. England genuinely think they're one of the of the best teams in the world and such things as tactical adjustments or putting a big man up top are beneath them.

It is a complete delusion created and fed into by Sky and BT, best league in the world, most exciting league in the world, shown on 307 planets or whatever other marketing guff they spout. Go through the league, who are the best keepers in it, De Gea and Cech, who are the best centre halfs, Kompany and Vertongen, pretty much go through every position and none of the best players are English. Hell, Wilshire is that good we'll take him not fit, he barely gets in the Arsenal side if everyone is fit.

Think about it how many premier players in recent years have Barca or Real Madrid genuinely tried to buy, Bale, Suarez and De Gea, Mascherano, Henry, something of a theme there. You've got to go back to Beckham and Owen till they were interested in anyone English. They're rubbish and should accept it.

Alright, Jeff?

Gout playing you up again?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:36 pm

Not long ago, Leicester were gash and nearly relegated, but a bit of belief and unity and sound tactics won them the league. What's wrong with taking a bunch of players and drilling a bit of pride and belief into them? Also, it's ok blooding the youngsters but there's clearly a world of difference in the metal toughness of Sterling and Rashford. Sterling thinks he's good enough, Rashford believes it and shows no fear.

We need a manager who chooses his time based on the evidence of his own eyes not on who is on the closing credits of Match of the Day every week.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:39 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:My own view on the football is that England players are just not very good. Accept we should be good enough to beat Iceland but the crucial difference is teams who accept their limitations cut their cloth tactically around those limitations, as Iceland did last night. England genuinely think they're one of the of the best teams in the world and such things as tactical adjustments or putting a big man up top are beneath them.

It is a complete delusion created and fed into by Sky and BT, best league in the world, most exciting league in the world, shown on 307 planets or whatever other marketing guff they spout. Go through the league, who are the best keepers in it, De Gea and Cech, who are the best centre halfs, Kompany and Vertongen, pretty much go through every position and none of the best players are English. Hell, Wilshire is that good we'll take him not fit, he barely gets in the Arsenal side if everyone is fit.

Think about it how many premier players in recent years have Barca or Real Madrid genuinely tried to buy, Bale, Suarez and De Gea, Mascherano, Henry, something of a theme there. You've got to go back to Beckham and Owen till they were interested in anyone English. They're rubbish and should accept it.

Alright, Jeff?

Gout playing you up again?

I'm well mate. Been supporting Wales, so,last night upset me not one iota.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:40 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:My own view on the football is that England players are just not very good. Accept we should be good enough to beat Iceland but the crucial difference is teams who accept their limitations cut their cloth tactically around those limitations, as Iceland did last night. England genuinely think they're one of the of the best teams in the world and such things as tactical adjustments or putting a big man up top are beneath them.

It is a complete delusion created and fed into by Sky and BT, best league in the world, most exciting league in the world, shown on 307 planets or whatever other marketing guff they spout. Go through the league, who are the best keepers in it, De Gea and Cech, who are the best centre halfs, Kompany and Vertongen, pretty much go through every position and none of the best players are English. Hell, Wilshire is that good we'll take him not fit, he barely gets in the Arsenal side if everyone is fit.

Think about it how many premier players in recent years have Barca or Real Madrid genuinely tried to buy, Bale, Suarez and De Gea, Mascherano, Henry, something of a theme there. You've got to go back to Beckham and Owen till they were interested in anyone English. They're rubbish and should accept it.

Alright, Jeff?

Gout playing you up again?

I'm well mate. Been supporting Wales, so,last night upset me not one iota.

Me neither. I was upset at the Spain result though as I had them in the sweepstake. That's £5 down the f*cking drain.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:43 pm

Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:44 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

I'll take your word for it, Serial.

That won't get my £5 back though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

I'll take your word for it, Serial.

That won't get my £5 back though.
My word is my bond, Tina (used to play in goal at schoolboy level so I appreciate the art of the thing) Sorry about your money but there are more important things in life, like ensuring both Sean and Shah are reminded daily that they are beneath contempt

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:56 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

I'll take your word for it, Serial.

That won't get my £5 back though.
My word is my bond, Tina (used to play in goal at schoolboy level so I appreciate the art of the thing) Sorry about your money but there are more important things in life, like ensuring both Sean and Shah are reminded daily that they are beneath contempt

I think Superfly was a goalie as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I watched the first half with my eldest until it was time to turn over to the epic Game of Thrones series finale.

There was a point shortly after Iceland’s second goal when the camera panned to Hodgson.  It was obviously the camera that was supplying the feed to the stadium.  Hodgson was standing there looking shell shocked like he was watching his wife noshing off a Russian hooligan when he obviously realised the camera was on him.  He glanced up, realised he was on the big screen and almost did a double take.  So then he puts his hand to his chin like he was contemplating some great tactical reshuffle and also checked his watch, despite there being massive countdown clocks all over the stadium.  Totally bemused by what was unfolding in front of him and completely bereft of ideas on how to change it.

He just looked a forlorn old man who was in charge of a pub team that had turned up to a cup final stinking of booze and wearing ladies underwear.

I sent my boy up to bed at half time so I could watch t*ts, violence and dragons.  Great stuff.

Just saw the bit where he scratches his chin on the BBC's 6 moments clip. It's even more embarrassing than the team's performance.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11457
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:04 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I watched the first half with my eldest until it was time to turn over to the epic Game of Thrones series finale.

There was a point shortly after Iceland’s second goal when the camera panned to Hodgson.  It was obviously the camera that was supplying the feed to the stadium.  Hodgson was standing there looking shell shocked like he was watching his wife noshing off a Russian hooligan when he obviously realised the camera was on him.  He glanced up, realised he was on the big screen and almost did a double take.  So then he puts his hand to his chin like he was contemplating some great tactical reshuffle and also checked his watch, despite there being massive countdown clocks all over the stadium.  Totally bemused by what was unfolding in front of him and completely bereft of ideas on how to change it.

He just looked a forlorn old man who was in charge of a pub team that had turned up to a cup final stinking of booze and wearing ladies underwear.

I sent my boy up to bed at half time so I could watch t*ts, violence and dragons.  Great stuff.

Just saw the bit where he scratches his chin on the BBC's 6 moments clip.  It's even more embarrassing than the team's performance.

l*l. I just watched it again. They needed to run it on a couple of seconds till he checked his watch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum