The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima

2 posters

Go down

Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima  Empty Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 06 Jun 2016, 7:14 pm

TBA
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima  Empty Re: Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 06 Jun 2016, 7:41 pm

Spoiler:
Chesham City 1 Manchester United 1
Naingollan - Robben
I like the formation that viva is playing. The midfield of Alonso and Motta, while not mobile as Kante, bring experience in the centre of the midfield. Also the instructions given to Ibrahimovic were top notch! Nando I think should have gone with a more attacking formation. While I like his midfield,  he lacked a bit of pace in the wings to trouble either of Viva's FBs. Both defenses were on top form, hardly any chances.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima  Empty Re: Week 2 results - Sponsored by La Undecima

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 06 Jun 2016, 8:15 pm

Spoiler:

Crawley 2 Lianomg 3
Guedes, Vidal - Payet, Pogba, Aguero
An attacking game with both sides unleashing their envious attacking tangent. Trebs team has no real weaknesses imo and the tactics to nullify Neymar worked. Marky has a very good midfield and strike force but I don't think the defence would be able to handle the Lianomg attack. The lack of trebs substitutions nearly came back to haunt him as marky's fresher players completely overawed trebs tired players.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 06 Jun 2016, 8:34 pm

And that is why i went and bought Reus from Miky Laugh

GG Viva Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down