The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII - Page 2 Empty 6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 17 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

6CW Night of Glory 2016 - Pre-Show

*The 6CW world is tuned into ESPN as the scene opens up to the magnificent Wembley stadium, within the capital city of the United Kingdom, London. The warm and plesant summer sunshine is begin to dip behind some clouds in the sky as the Wembley roof remains open with zero threat of rain. The camera pans around, showing fans leaving the station and making their way up Wembley way and towards the stadium, the summer sunshine bathing the streets in shadows from the lampposts. On the stadium itself are posters with the four men in the main event, Joshua, Wood, Dicey and Reborn with It's my night underneath them. The camera then pans into the arena which shows Wembley filling up nicely, fans young and old extremely excited for the hottest show on earth. The camera then reveals an impressive looking Night of Glory set with some of London's most famous buildings from it's skyline and a traditional black london taxi in the corner. The camera then pans to the Pre-show surroundings with Charlotte Grey sat excitedly on a black chair with the expensive and large desk separating her between the Lloyd brothers. The Struts could of been me the official 6CW night of Glory theme reverberates over Wembley as Charlotte smiles widely at the camera. She is wearing a expensive and lavish red dress with her tied in a neat bun and a silver necklace. The Lloyd brothers are wearing matching tuxedo's and warmly smile at the camera, their excitement palpable. Grey then begins to speak as her soothing voice reverberates over the air waves.

CG: Ladies and gentleman... It's here! It's finally here! 6CW Night of Glory is here! what a road it has been. What twist and turns we have seen over the past year and tonight... a year's work and graft culminates at the biggest show of the year. The Grandaddy of them all... Night of Glory! joining me at this time is of course the usual suspects, 6CW commentary duo of Harold and Henry Lloyd and I'd like to welcome a very special guest to proceedings... ladies and gentleman, a former 6CW superstar and a decorated one at that... Mr Yarmouth Blade!

*Yarmouth bumbles into view on his chair as he bumps knuckles with the Lloyd brothers and looks at Charlotte with a big grin. The crowd being to chant 100 over and over again as Yarmouth nods in approval and laughs. He is also wearing a tuxedo with his dickie bow slightly squiffy. Charlotte then begins to speak, welcoming Yarmouth.

CG: Yarmouth what a pleasant surprise! how are things?

YB: Well you know me Charlotte, I couldn't miss Night of Glory for anything! I feel at home once more and seeing all my fans chanting 100 at me... I'm back home. I've bumped knuckles with my two homies next to me and we've had a catch up so all is good in the hood... I've been trying out new things and recently got in contact with a Scandinavian fed so hit me up! How's christy doing, still single?

HE: You're a day late and a dollar short Blade...

YB: Ahh.

*Charlotte laughs before continuing to speak and going into Night of Glory itself.*

CG: Well what a night we have in prospect for you guys tonight... a night which promises to send shockwaves throughout this entire company for the 2nd half of the year and into 2017. We have 7 matches, 7 enormous matches with enormous repercussions and plenty riding on the line for all of our 6CW superstars... but let's begin with a match which offers a chance to one of six superstars, and this chance is a title match of their very choosing... the Fight for the right Ladder match. We have Thunder, Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch, Mike Masters, O'Callaghan and of course Aaron Heath...

CG: Now to me, this match... it seems like their is one over riding favourite and I think many of our fans in attendance are certain that Thunder seems to be the man that will have the right to call himself Mr fight for the right... but this match, it's full of variables isn't it? they are never this clear cut?

HA: Thunder from day one has been my pick... look, he has come so close in past weeks and months even. Some people even believed he would be walking into Night of Glory as champion, that's how good he has been. I think tonight is well and truly Thunder's chance to shine and I would be more than happy for him to clinch that breifcase and cement himself in the title picture. He would then become the most dangerous man in the business...

HE: But if you want to talk danger, Harold... their is only one man that echos danger and that is Cassius Zhi. Zhi has proven time and time again what a dominant and efficent competitor he is and their is not many men in this match that can hold a candle to him. I firmly believe Cassius will climb that ladder later tonight and claim what is rightfully his and finally we can see monsters fighting over the grand prize.

YB: Henry you cannot be serious? thunder is my man! I can't see past him so I'm agreeing with Harold here. The stuff he has been through the past few months... I couldn't think of a more deserving winner here tonight.

HA: Exactly my thoughts. Thunder has overcome plenty of obstacles and this is his time... of course the other guys within the match will want to stake their claim to the briefcase but I think it's one man's golden chance and that is Thunders. Zhi, O'Callaghan, Murdoch, Masters and Heath will all have monumental showings but I believe it's Thunder's destiny tonight... and perhaps not the last we see of him this evening?

CG: So the majority of our panellists going for the heavy favourite Thunder but of course the 6CW universe... it's open to you. To get involved simply use the hashtag #FFTR and of your favourite in this match #Thunder #Zhi #Murdoch #Heath #Masters and of course #O'Callghan... but moving on, let's talk about the newly relaunched TV title! it will be contested between four men, Engel Harlequin, Cerberus, Jimmy Phillips and Austin Stevens... a match which could get brutally pretty quickly. Your thoughts genetleman?

HA: One of the most expansive and globe breaking titles, the TV title will be contested in a fatal four way match tonight at night of glory, the question who is going to walk away victorious! Engel is a man on a mission to claim his first title since returning to 6CW back in August last year, Ceberus is looking for his first title since the loss of his Hardcore title and Stevens and Phillips are looking to prove that they can win single titles here in 6CW...

HE: You have to remember Engel and Cerberus are coming off a big few wins as of especially Engel beating Anthony Grace a few weeks back so I'd say the momentum is with these guys tonight. But, Phillips and Stevens have both proved in their time here that they should never be underestimated. Not even in the slightest.

YB: Back in my time during 6CW, Engel and Cerberus were always on another level... however, I don't think anyone would have believed that they would become as efficient and as relentless as they appear to be now.. I'm pleased I never fought them much in that squared circle! they are unique. However, Phillips and Stevens certainly won't back down either! This match has all the hallmarks of a straight fight between these four guys.

HE: Ha! You’ll be a fool to underestimate Cerberus and Engel. Look, the real winner is going to be the beast. I'm looking at Cerberus tonight, right here at Night of Glory with a wave of momentum and drive. Nobody has come close to dislodging this monster when he was hardcore champion and I think the TV title is his. Stevens, Engel and Phillips have done well, but Cerberus doesn't mess around and the beast is coming to play.

HA: I don't think this arena will be able to contain the carnage!

CG: So predictions for that match?

YB: Philips, Stevens and Cerberus are going to give it all they have got against but Engel is going to send a message out by claiming the TV title, the newly reformed TV title!

HA: I have to say I'm with Yarmouth on this one.

HE: When will you guys learn! Cerberus has this... the monster will light up Wembley tonight.

CG: Of course you can get involved in that match to with the Hashtag #TVtitle and the superstars #EngelVsStevensVsCerberusVsPhillips on all our social media platforms... let's discuss the Tag team matches Championship next on the agenda! It's Standard Steel defending the title against the teams of Hurst/Perez, the Megastars and Perfect execution... what are you thoughts Gents? looks like quite a match!

HE: Well, It's Night of Glory season, any one of these teams can win. Simple as that Charlotte. I can tell you that from being around the guys.. it doesn't matter what has gone on in recent weeks, al the teams come into this match with very different agendas going into tonight. The Megastars have had a rocky road to Night of Glory whereas Perfect execution have nearly had a pardon the pun perfect road... Perfect Execution has got it all... Lex, Jack and Jessica. Wow, what a trio. All they are missing are the tag titles and they are perfectly achievable at Night of Glory tonight.

HA: I have to agree with my brother, a win is a win, and the megastars have been struggling as of late but this is night of Glory season and the fact is that anyone one of these four teams can win the match tonight! We have failed to even mention the champions Standard Steel and Hurst and Perez... anyone of these teams could win, it's unbelievable!

YB: Yeah, these eight guys need to pull together in their respective teams and grab the win for themselves tonight at Night of Glory.Being in the tag team scene for a while, you can guarentee that the teams will co-exist but you can be assured that they will only be out for themselves to get that pinfall!

HA: The Megastars aren't like that. Max and Anthony are going to demonstrate why they are one of the best tag-teams in the business. I think Standard Steel will have a hard task to defend the titles tonight but you can never rule them out. Same can be said with the team of Hurst and Perez, you just cannot rule anyone out. But I'm thinking we are going to see a new tag-team champions tonight and it will be the megastars.

HE: Perfect execution for me... both guys are big time winners and that will get them over the line tonight. It's another title for the two most perfect guys in the business!

YB: I'm agreeing with Harold, sorry Henry!

CG: Okay, moving on, we have the International title on the line with Crime Lord defending against Conor... Thoughts?

HA: Anderson is on a roll but the crime Lord experience hard to ignore. I'm worried however that Crime Lord is very cunning so do not put it past him to win this match. Look, the match has got plenty riding on it but I just see the experienced head of Crime Lord to emerge victorious tonight. Anderson has plenty to look forward to but I just feel Crimey has the edge tonight despite recent weeks.

YB: Crime Lord and his experience can never be underrated, trust me... that is one mean guy and I guarantee he will be doing everything in his power to defend the title successfully.

HE: yep!

CG: Predictions?

HA: Crime Lord.

YB: Crime Lord!

HE: I'm going with the champion and one of the most dominant champions currently, Crime Lord.

CG: We also have a UK title match! Cameron Faith defends against the challenger James McManus... who wins?

HE: McManus has had a monumental rise as he looks like a real champion here in 6CW! McManus is arguably in the form of his life... Cameron Faith for that matter is in a impressive vain of form so both of these men can easily win tonight! Especially with such a massive prize waiting for the victor...

HA: This is McManus's time I feel. It all comes down to tonight obviously but I think McManus really has Cameron Faith exactly where he wants him. The UK Champion has to silence some of his critics but I fear that these critics and their opinions will not go away anytime soon... i think Mcmanus can gain his first title here in 6CW.

HA: McManus comes out on top tonight.

YB: i'm going against the grain! Cameron Faith regains his title! I know how hard Faith is to wrestle, no mean feat I assure you!

HE: Agreed. However, McManus is going to send a massive message of intent tonight by picking up his first title here in 6CW.

CG: Now let's talk about our two main events... the two enormous matches that all these people have come to see tonight! Robin Reborn has made his choice and so has Dicey Reilly after winning the elimination chamber and the main events of Night of Glory seven are set. Robin Reborn challenging Joshua for the 6CW world heavyweight championship in the devils playground, Hell in a cell and Dicey looking for redemption against Liam Wood for the EWF world championship. Gentleman, this is certainly massive main events..

HE: All brilliant, all cocky in their own ways, all winners... What a couples of matches! But in terms of history we have got to talk about the EWF title first. It's gotta be Liam wood's night. Wood has been in recent weeks and months up against it with Dicey but I sense with the biggest stage on the horizon he will finally complete his mission of destroying Dicey Reilly... in that regard, It's a Faith win baby but a fight from Dicey making him sit up and take notice.

HA: Dicey fits like a glove in 6CW but Wood has the wind in his sails and a point to prove to the entire world come tonight. Dicey will relish this for months this redemption path he has followed has led him here and I think tonight Dicey takes the EWF world title.

YB: Mr 6CW has arrived at a point of no return... it's now or never and you never bet against Dicey.

HE: Hasn’t he learnt his lesson? Tonight in'ts going to be pretty for. His determination to stick it to Wood and the boss will only leave him in one place tonight and that is in the center of the ring wondering where it all wen't wrong.

HA: Are you kidding me...

HE: Wood all day long.

HA: I'm going for Dicey to achieve his redemption...

YB: MR 6CW Dicey Reilly baby!

*The camera changes one moment to the ominous Hell in a cell structure as Charlotte Grey begins to speak once more as the crowd cheer loudly in the ever filling Wembley Stadium.*

CG: Let's talk Hell in a cell for a moment... Joshua vs Reborn in our other main event... thoughts?
HE: What is their to talk about? it's going to be an absolute class in dominance from Joshua. Simple as that, Almost as straightforward as the other main event we talked about.

HA: But partner, you forget how good Dicey and Reborn is. This isn't a fluke, this is redemption and this is consistent perseverance made by both men. Look, tonight on paper in these main events look like a forgone conclusion but you forget that these guys have been a persistent thorn in the side of Jones and the two champions for months now, and it's building so nicely for their crowning moments tonights..

HE: Reborn and Dicey crossed the line Harold, I can't believe you cannot see that! They crossed the boss and have to pay the consequences. In this era, obedience is all that matters. You reap the rewards; they should know this by now. They should know that Jones is the man that doesn't tolerate disorder and poor behaviour. Dicey and Reborn will pay the ultimate price... it could be tonight... Jones always has a plan... I guarantee it.

HA: The hell in the cell match maybe Joshua's domain and heaven if you wan't to call it that but at the end of the day as I metnioned before, Reborn spirit and Reborn's never say die attitude could easily prevail here tonight. Goliath has been slayed by David before and what's to say it couldn't happen here tonight?

HE: Joshua isn't letting go of that title tonight partner, I'm sorry... and neither is Wood for that matter. The two biggest dogs in the yard are going to prevail again and 6CW will be ruled by the dominant champions of this world like it should be. This might be a last stand against Jones But I guarantee it will end badly for both men.

CG: Final predictions on the main events?

HA: Dicey and Reborn earn their championships here tonight and finally rid this company of Jones.

HE: Total nonsense... Joshua and Wood.

YB: I'm going for... Wood AND Reborn.

CG: Okay! well as you can tell tension is rising here and Night of Glory is only a few short moments away... my thanks to my panelists tonight for their contributions and thoughts but it's time for our national anthem and opening ceremony... my thanks again to the Lloyd brothers and Yarmouth Blade... ladies and gentleman, it's Night of Glory 2016... we shall see you on the other side... who's night of Glory will it be?!

*The camera pans down to the ringside area where 90,000 fans have somehow managed to squeeze themselves into the arena and are going absolutely wild with excitement. Mike Bird then speaks over the noise.*

MB: Ladies and gentleman... Singing God Save our Queen, International recording artist, songwriter and actress... Lady Gaga!

*The crowd go wild as Gaga smiles warmly in the ring. She has a wild dress on leaving nothing to the imagination. The national anthem then begins to start in the background as everything British is shown on the titantron.*

LG: God save our gracious Queen!
Long live our noble Queen!
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen.
Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign.
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen.

*Gaga screams the last bit over the soundsystem as the crowd go wild as the red arrows fly over Wembley stadium illuminating the sky with red white and blue as the sun dips ever lower in the sky. The crowd chant Gaga and Swing low sweet chariot over and over again as Gaga claps and blows kiss to the fans. The scene then fades away before going into the VT for Night of Glory 2016!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:11 am

HE: I have to admit, I'm impressed at how Reborn is managing to hang with Joshua here. We know that he's tough, he won the Gateway to Glory from the start of the match but Joshua is a different beast entirely.

Reborn allows Joshua to his feet, he attempts an Irish whip but the momentum is easily reversed. Reborn rebounds off the ropes, Joshua bench presses him into the air and this time connects with a big samoan drop, driving Reborn down into the mat. The 6CW Champion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Joshua looks to get onto the offensive and regain some momentum by lifting Reborn up by the head, he then scoops him under the shoulders and launches Reborn out across the ring with a hip toss like move. Reborn rolls to his feet and Joshua runs in, crumpling Reborn into a heap with a vicious big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Joshua goes on the offensive once again by lifting up Reborn and firing in a series of vicious uppercuts to the chin as his N01 contender staggers backwards into the corner. Joshua then runs in and connects with a big knee to the face. The former tag team champion stumbles out of the corner and the world champion drives him down into the canvas with a Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

HA: It looks like Joshua feels like this match has stayed in the ring for too long now, he's taking things to the outside.

HE: You can't blame him, this is the environment where he will thrive in.

Joshua drags up Reborn and scoops him onto his shoulders, before dumping him over the top rope with a Fireman's Carry like move. Joshua steps onto the ring apron, waiting for Reborn to rise before diving off and taking him down with a big shoulder block.

Reborn stumbles up to his feet, Joshua repeats the move he hit a few moments, before scooping Reborn under the shoulder and then throwing him into the unforgiving structure that is Hell in A Cell. Reborn stumbles up to his feet, Joshua scoops him onto his shoulders and then runs him into the walls of the cell repeatedly.

HE: Joshua handing out a real beating here to Robin Reborn.

To do further damage, Joshua grabs Reborn by the head and then viciously throws him face-first into the cell. Reborn stumbles back, blood beginning to pour from his head and Joshua decides to take things back into the ring, rolling Reborn under the bottom rope. The champ steps back in and delivers a leaping leg drop across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Joshua hauls up Reborn, he pummels down on his back with a series of clubbing blows before lifting the Red Arrow onto his shoulders. He goes for the turnbuckle powerbomb and this time around it connects, Reborn staggers out of the corner and Joshua drives him into the mat with a side slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Reborn again kicks out, and the crowd chant his name loudly as they try to help the fan favourite regain some momentum. Joshua drags him to his feet, throwing Reborn back to the corner. Joshua sprints in going for the stinger splash...

HA: REBORN DODGES IT!

Robin Reborn manages to dive out of the way and Joshua crashes into the turnbuckles. Reborn climbs up to the top rope, he places Joshua's head on the top turnbuckle and then stamps down on it repeatedly. Reborn then kips over the top of Joshua and plants him into the mat with a sunset flip powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:12 am

HE: Reborn seems to be finding these counters at all the right time.

HA: You can't help but admire the sheer courage and will power of this kid. He's taken on the biggest challenge of his career, on the biggest stage of them all and is more than holding his own.

Reborn gets up to his feet, Joshua is up soon after him. He goes for a kick to the stomach but Joshua grabs the boot, only for Reborn to counter with an enzaguri kick to the head. Joshua falls to a knee, Reborn hits a second enzaguri kick. Joshua doesn't hit the mat, Reborn runs the ropes and hits a corkscrew neckbreaker on the 6CW Champion. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Joshua forces the shoulder up, Reborn goes on the attack by hitting a leaping knee down into the face. He then allows Joshua to his feet, and then manages to Irish whip him out across the ring. Perhaps an even more astounding achievement is that on the rebound, Reborn manages to plant big Joshua into the mat with a spinebuster.

HA: Wow, that is some impressive power from Reborn when you consider the sheer presence of Joshua.

HE: That's more like what we've come to expect from Reborn, Lionsault onto Joshua!

Ref: 1...........................2.................Kick out!

Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Joshua, he gets to his feet quickly only for Reborn to send him back down with an arm drag take down. Joshua rolls to his feet, Reborn leaps into the air and connects with a high-angled dropkick on Joshua who falls back to the corner. Reborn then sprints in, nailing a Helluva Kick on Joshua. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Joshua forces the shoulder up off the mat. Reborn gets to his feet, waiting for Joshua to rise before hitting a dropkick to the knee. He follows that up with a Fa-Maxxer. The Red Arrow then climbs up to the top rope, he steaides himself...

HA: BECAUSE THE INTERNET!

HE: THE RED ARROW CONNECTS WITH THE RED ARROWS!

Ref: 1........................2........................Kick out!

The crowd are in shock as Joshua forces the shoulder up off the mat following the high-flying move. Reborn gets to his feet slowly, waiting for Joshua to rise before sprinting in and going for the WorldStar but Joshua blocks, he then manages to fling Reborn down off his shoulders with a judo throw.

Reborn stumbles up to his feet and Joshua flattens him with a black hole slam, planting the back of Reborn's head into the canvas. He covers.

Ref: 1...........................2...................Kick out!

Joshua slowly stirs to his feet, he boots down on the head of Reborn continually before rolling him onto his front. He then nails a series of knees into the back, before locking in the Joshua Tree.

HA: Full Nelson Hold locked in!

HE: I don't think he's going for the submission here, he's bringing Reborn to his feet, he just wants to wear him down and take him out.
Joshua swings Reborn from side to side violently, with full force applied to the Full Nelson hold. He then lifts Reborn into the air and drills him into the mat with a Full Nelson Slam. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:13 am

Reborn kicks out, Joshua places two hands around the throat of his N01 contender and drags him to his feet, before throwing him viciously into the corner. Joshua sprints in and this time his stinger splash connects. Reborn stumbles forward and Joshua connects with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........................2...................Kick out!

Joshua lifts up Reborn, throwing him down to the mat with a scoop slam. Joshua then goes to the top rope...

HA: FROG SPLASH!

HE: HIGH RISK....HIGH REWARD!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

HA: Shoulder up from Reborn, yet again showing tremendous courage and fight!

HE: That's only going to get you so far Harold.

Joshua lifts up Reborn in position for the chokeslam but Reborn wriggles free and then plants Joshua from high up with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

It's Joshua who powers out on this occassion. Reborn allows him to rise before hitting a couple of European Uppercuts and follows that with some roundhouse kicks and then a dropkick to the head. Joshua falls into the ropes, Reborn runs in and knocks the big man down over the top rope with a clothesline.

Reborn leaps over the top rope onto the apron and then back off into a lionsault like move. Reborn gets to his feet, allowing Joshua to rise before running in and nailing a big dropkick. This propels Joshua back into the cell, Reborn runs in and nails another dropkick, this time driving the head of Joshua into the cell.

Robin Reborn hauls up Joshua, sliding him in under the bottom rope. Reborn climbs to the top rope, and then dives off, hitting a back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Joshua gets the shoulder up, Reborn retreats into the corner, waiting for Joshua to rise. He then sprints in and connects with a running tornado DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1............................2..........................Kick out!

HE: Another kick out from Joshua, you talk about the courage from Reborn, Joshua is showing just as much fight!

Reborn allows Joshua to his feet, firing in more roundhouse kicks. Joshua falls back into the ropes, Reborn nails a series of kicks to the face and abdomen. He then applies a front facelock...
HA: He's going for the Gift From McCoy, the spike DDT which has become a trademark of Joshua.

HE: Counter by Joshua! Reborn's showmanship might have done for him there!

HA: A Northern Lights suplex, Reborn sent crashing into the walls of the cell!

Joshua steps down to the outside, he picks up Reborn and pummels away at him with big punches and occassionally slamming the head of Reborn into the cell. Reborn rests up against the
door, Joshua takes a few steps back..

HE: BIG BOOT!

HA: REBORN DUCKED!

HE: THERE GOES THE DOOR!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:13 am

HA: Good god almighty! He's kicked down the damn door! Its still attached to his goddamn foot!

Reborn spins away and turns to see Joshua struggling to get the door off his leg. He takes his opportunity to pounce, flying at the champion with a forearm shot, mid air, but cannot knock him down. He takes shots at the stomach but Joshua lays into him with a headbutt that makes Reborn's legs weak

HE: Joshua has just put his foot through the cell door, yet he's the one with Reborn struggling.

HA: I don't think you can get yourself ready to take the headbutt of the monster

Joshua fires in two more, holding Reborn up so he cant fall back, then fires him into the barricade in front of the fans.

HA: He still can't get that door off his foot, and every second that its on there, every second Joshua is preoccupied with it, is a second for Reborn to recover then rebound

HE: He just rebounded off the barricade and onto the floor. Seconds need to become minutes for him right now.

Reborn stumbles up to his feet and this time takes advantage, kicking Joshua in the back of his good leg and leaving him wobbling on the one still attached to the door. He then dropkicks him against his back, bouncing him off the wall of the cell face first

HA: Tactical now from Reborn, he's not always off the cuff

With Joshua staggering, Reborn climbs the barricade he was thrown into only moments ago, and double-foot stomps down on the door attached to Joshua

HE: Oh god, that makes me sick!

The metal scratches down his leg and blood pours from the wounds

HA: That is as bad a wound as I have ever seen, and I have been feet away from many a Chamber of Horrors.

Joshua drops to his knees, unable to sustain his own weight, unable to sustain his own weight, and Reborn hits him with a shining wizard.

HA: He cant lift him, he can't lift that dead weight. For all the benefits of beating him down, Reborn cannot win the title out here. And he can't get him back in the ring.

Reborn drags at Joshua, but can only move him a few metres. He begins to look for other options, and then looks up the cell

HE: Oh god, hes getting ideas again

The crowd roar in anticipation, and Reborn looks from fallen foe to metal cell.

HA: What happens when he comes down?! The problem remains!

Reborn begins to climb, and halfway up he settles himself, leaning back against the cell wall. He crosses his chest and prepares to jump, but is then frozen in fear

HA: Joshua doesn't stay down

Joshua sits up, turns his head to face Reborn and pulls himself up to his feet using the cell. He shakes it, shakes the cell wall, Reborn unsteady, clinging on

HE: HES GOT HIM, THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE!

Reborn falls, and falls right into Joshua's clutches. He lifts Reborn for the chokeslam, but the challenger wiggles free, falling behind who turns around

HA: OH GOOD LORD!

Reborn turns to face Joshua, but the champion finally finds use for the door and kicks Reborn in the midriff with the steel mesh. Reborn crumples over, Joshua finally pulls the door off his bleeding leg, before hobbling over to Reborn

HE: One leg, hes gonna do it on basically one leg.

Joshua picks Reborn up and throws him back through the door

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:14 am

HA: That must be it for Joshua, Reborn has put up one hell of a fight but this one must surely be over!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

Reborn manages to get the shoulder up and the crowd go wild with celebration, while Joshua simply goes wild.

HE: It's very rare that we see the big man lose his cool like that, he's clearly getting frustrated by Reborn's refusal to give in.

Joshua hauls up Reborn and throws him into the corner, hitting a couple of firm shoulders to the gut. He lifts Reborn up to the top rope, and then climbs up there himself...

HA: This is a huge risk. Joshua operating on basically one leg, going to the top rope.

HE: This is what Reborn has pushed him to Harold.

HA: What is he thinking here?!

HE: SUPERPLEX!

HA: COUNTER IN MID-AIR! CROSSBODY!

Ref: 1...........................2........................Kick out!

HE: OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THIS! WHAT POWER!

HA: AND ON ONE LEG!

Joshua lifts Reborn up straight from the pinning predicament, holding him across his chest. He then scoops Reborn onto his shoulders, but the Red Arrow drops down the back. He leaps into the air...

HA: WORLDSTAR! REBORN'S GOING TO DO IT! REBORN'S GOING TO DO IT!

Ref: 1.................................2.................................Kick out!

HE: THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

Joshua forces the shoulder up just in time. Robin Reborn gets up to his feet, he runs in at Joshua as he rises but Reborn is stopped dead in his tracks as Joshua grabs him by the throat.

HA: GO TO HELL!

HE: THAT IS IT! THIS ONE IS OVER!

Ref: 1....................................................2................................................................Kick out!

HA: UN-BEL-IEVABLE!

Joshua can't believe what he's seeing as Reborn manages to get the shoulder up. Joshua gets to his feet and limps towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope. Joshua steadies himself before looking down at Reborn...

HE: DUMBSTRUCK!

HA: REBORN MOVED! REBORN MOVED!

HE: JOSHUA HEAD-FIRST INTO THE MAT!

Reborn rolls Joshua onto his front, he goes to the top rope...

HA: BECAUSE THE INTERNET! AGAIN!

HE: HE'S NOT COVERING! WHAT'S HE DOING?!

HA: REBORN GOING BACK UP TOP...

HE: NOW THIS IS RISKY...

HA: FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR!

HE: HIS SECOND FINISHING MOVE!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:15 am

Ref: 1...............................................2................................................................3!
Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: ITS OVER, ITS OVER!!

HE: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! REBORN! REBORN! REBORN!

HE: HOW DID HE?!

HA: FROM HISTORIC TAG TITLE REIGN TO CONQUERING THE MONSTER OF THIS INDUSTRY, ROBIN REBORN HAS DONE IT!

*Both men are on their backs in the ring, no sign of movement, energy all but gone

HA: REMEMBER THE DATE, REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE, THE DYNASTY IS BROKEN, OUR LONGEST REIGNING CHAMPION IS NO MORE!

HE: A hero...the greatest force we have seen...its...its over

*The eruption from the crowd at the bell remains at a piercing level

HA: THERES A PARTY IN THE STANDS, THIS NOISE IS ELECTRIC, ROBIN REBORN HAS DONE IT!!!!

*The cell begins to lift away from the floor, and Reborn rises up to his feet at the same time. Joshua remains unmoved. The announcer enters the ring from the outside with the 6CW title in one hand, his microphone in another

A: The winner of this match, and your NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...ROBIN REBORN!!

*The belt is passed to Robin, and he falls to his knees in the middle of the ring with the title in his hands. An unconscious Joshua is rolled onto a stretcher by paramedics and wheeled down the ramp as many stand and applaud him as he goes

HA: Incredible effort from both men

HE: He killed him, he must have killed him...theres no other way...

*With tears in his eyes, Reborn looks up into the sky and mouths a "thank you"

HA: What emotion, what a moment, what a champion

HE: I don't know what to say

HA: Night of Glory, its 2016, and Robin Reborn has reached the top of the mountain. He has slain the beast.

HE: I didn't even dream he could do it, not even for a second did that nightmare cross my mind. Joshua, the all-conquering beast, the most powerful machine this company has ever seen, beaten by...beaten by that

HA: Beaten by a man who is full of heart and not scared of anything, Henry. Joshua just couldn't figure out how to keep him down.

*Reborn climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and salutes the fans behind the announce desk, looking somewhat shocked by the whole thing and emotional as he thanks the fans

HA: WAIT A MINUTE, NO! COME ON! YOU HAD YOUR MOMENT!

*Reborn is thrown backwards from the top of the turnbuckle by a vicious and opportune attack by Liam Wood

HE: THERE IS THIS COMPANY'S REAL CHAMPION!

*Wood grabs the microphone from the announcer, pushes him out of the ring then smashes the mic against Reborn's head a couple times to keep him down.

HA: Liam Wood keeps finding ways to reach new lows

HE: This is a message; there is one top dog in this industry, and its Liam Wood!

*Wood drinks in the chorus of boos, his arms wide open, a huge grin on his face

HA: It looks like this is the image we are left with...the last sight of Night of Glory Seven.

HE: The biggest event of the year and the biggest star in the world

HA: There we have it, folks. On a night where Robin Reborn stole Joshua's crown, Liam Wood ensures he is the man still sat on the throne as we end our 6CW year and begin the path to another Night of Glory

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:17 am

*At that moment, Heroes are Hard to find blazes out from the speakers. Thunder comes flying down to the ring

HA: Here comes a hero!

HE: I'd rethink that statement, Harold. Look what he has in his hand!

*Thunder slides into the ring with the FFTR briefcase in his hand. Wood slides away and runs down to the ramp, mic still in hand as Thunder checks on Reborn

LW: The hero! The hero is here and hes seizing his moment! Better than me, you always said you were better than me, but this is low, Thunder, real low. Desperate. You couldn't get that title in a fair fight, so now this is your only option!

*Thunder steps away from Reborn and stands across from the new 6CW champion as he stumbles to his feet

HE: He's realised this is all he can do! Desperation, Harold, desperation!

*Reborn steps backwards gingerly and leans against the turnbuckle. Thunder hands the briefcase to the ref and the crowd go nuts

HA: Whether we agree with this or not, this is what the briefcase can do for you, and god damn i'm excited as every fan in this stadium.

*Wood looks on smiling from the top of the ramp as Reborn stands on his own, puts two hands out and gestures for Thunder to 'bring it' - to a huge pop. The announcer takes a new mic

A: Ladies and Gentlemen, Thunder has decided to cash in his Fight for the Right briefcase for his title opportunity...

HA: The contrast, holy Jesus the contrast in the reigns we are about to see. Joshua's dominance, Reborn's minutes...

HE: This is so sweet, I never thought I'd enjoy seeing that spandexed freak win a title, but this is so sweet!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:17 am

A:...for the EWF Championship

HA: HOLY HELL!!!!

*The crowd erupt and Reborn drops down on his haunches, grasping hold of the title. Thunder turns to look down the ramp. Liam Wood is beside himself.

*HOLY S*** HOLY S*** HOLY S*** HOLY S***

*Wood trudges down the ramp, Thunder's gaze never off him for a second. Reborn rolls out of the ring.

HA: Once best friends, they came into this business together, they've forged their own paths and crossed each other's on occasions too.

HE: Every superhero has his villain, the parallel has followed us from EWF to 6CW, their origin stories creating their bitter present

HA: Once closer than brothers, now the bitterest of foes...this is surely the point of no return

*Wood climbs on the apron and shouts down the microphone

LW: You worthless...you're a rat, a damn rat and I am about to stamp you to death. No more of this uprising bulls***, no more hanging on the coattails. This is my title, this is my night and this will be my sweetest victory!

*He turns to the crowd

LW: And all of y--

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:18 am

HA: REBORN! CODEBREAKER! HOW DID HE GET THAT HIGH?!

*Reborn sneaks around and jumps up into the air to meet the turning Wood with a Codebreaker off the apron and down to the floor. With his last drops of energy he gets to his feet and rolls Wood into the ring before collapsing down again. Thunder lifts Wood to his feet and pushes him into the corner so he can lean against the turnbuckle

HA: I think Thunder means business.

*The referee goes over to Wood, but Wood pushes him away. The referee gives him 10 seconds to compose himself, only for Wood to do so again. This time the ref grabs Wood and lifts him up straight before turning to signal the ringing of the bell

HA: You dont get to say no to the briefcase, and the referee was sick of waiting!!

Wood stays in the corner and Thunder flies towards him, hitting a Stinger Splash straight away

HA: Its been a long, hellacious night for Liam Wood and he surely won't be able to match the fire of Thunder

Wood stumbles forward and Thunder whips him to the other corner and hits another, then repeats the trick again, only for Wood to drop away and see Thunder slam into the turnbuckle

HE: Not so fast, Harold, this is Liam Wood, the King of all Kings in this industry. He's the Daddy!

HA: Weird, but certainly not underplaying just how good Liam Wood is

Wood falls onto Thunder and just pummels at his head until the referee has to forcibly pull him off. Liam gets in his face and screams at the official, but does so for too long

HA: If you keep your back turned to the fresher man you will get punished

Thunder locks in a sleeper

HE: Smart, he's already drained, drain every last drop whilst you can

They fall to the mat and Thunder wraps his legs around Wood. With nowhere to go, Wood struggles and strives but can find no escape. Wood, with his last ounce of strength, flicks his hand to Thunder's face and rakes the eyes

HA: Dirty!

HE: GENIUS!

Thunder rolls away and Wood rolls to the ropes and hangs on. The referee checks Thunder's eyes and then allows the match to continue

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:18 am

HA: Wood is not getting away that easily, he has made an enemy of the man who could give him the easy out tonight!

Thunder strides over to Wood, who sits up and spits directly in his former best friend's face. Thunder staggers back and is then met by a Liam Wood superkick

HA: Could he?!

Wood covers

1.....2.....SHOULDER UP

HE: GOD DAMN!

*The fervour in the crowd vibrates around the stadium. Every man, woman and child is out of their seat and completely gripped

Wood eyes the ref with less malice and more pure desperation as he sees his chance fade away. He lifts his foe to his knees and grips both his arms for the underhook piledriver, his Manson Driver.

HA: Liam's going to the well

Thunder realises and struggles, eventually throwing Wood over his head. But Wood lands on his feet and runs to the ropes, only to propel himself into Thunder and swing wildly with a huge clothesline

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:19 am

HA: BLUE THUNDER BOMB! BLUE THUNDER BOMB! WOOD IS DOWN AND PRONE, WOOD IS OUT OF IT!

HE: NO! NO! NO!

*The crowd roar and Thunder wobbles to his feet

HA: Not the cover?

HE: Oh god, he wants a damn tribute too

Thunder points to the ropes before stretching out his arms and saying Viva La Raza. He shuffles across to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top, points to the sky and hits the Flog Splash

1.....2..........3!!

HA: NEW CHAMPION

DING DING DING

HE: THAT LYING, CHEATING, STEALING GRINGO-LOVING

HA: NEW EWF CHAMPION!!!!

A: YOUR WINNER OF THIS MATCH, AND NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EWF CHAMPION.........THUNDER!!!!

HA: THIS PLACE IS ELECTRIFIED, THUNDER HAS DONE IT, THE JOURNEY TO THE TOP IS OVER, AND WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH LIAM WOOD TO GET THERE

*Reborn slides back into the ring and the pair hug, before Robin raises Thunder's hand up to the crowd and they both lift their titles

HA: NEW CHAMPIONS, ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS HERE AT NIGHT OF GLORY. THE BIGGEST, THE BEST, THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE BUSINESS. FROM ME AND MY BROTHER HENRY AT WEMBLEY STADIUM, GOODNIGHT!!!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2