The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread

+12
Steel
Electric Demon
Thunder87
Perfect Jack
TwisT
President Trump
ncfc_Tooze
Nay
Engel Harlequin
Marky
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
16 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread Empty 6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 18 Jul 2016, 7:17 pm

Exclusive video for the 6CW network

Lewis Daniels is shown on screen, he is dressed in a black neatly pressed suit with a red tie, on the left breast he wears a 6CW badge

LD: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, I have once again been asked to make a statement on behalf of the Sullivan family.

Firstly, the family wish to express their gratitude to the superstars and all of the staff in 6CW for the efforts they put in last night at Wembley. As I’m sure you will all agree, Night of Glory was a resounding success and demonstrated the sheer resolve and commitment of everyone involved in this company to put on such a tremendous show in spite of the turmoil this company has found itself in under the stewardship of Mr Jones.
As I announced last night at Wembley, 6CW will be returning to home to the SECC Arena in Glasgow for the first Aftermath of the new year of 6CW. And the Sullivan family feel that such a momentous occasion needs something to make it special.

That is why this will be the first 6CW weekly show where the full card will not be announced prior to the air date.

This is in no way intended to disrupt, harm or punish the roster in any way shape or form but is in fact an opportunity to add a further air of unpredictability in light of the removal of Mr Jones from his role.

Daniels is smiling as he continues

LD: Finally, it brings me great pleasure to announce on behalf of MS investments that, subject to the final paperwork being signed off, that 6CW will be under new ownership following Aftermath.

Ratings have stabilised and house show attendances have increased since MS investments re-took control of the company and wish the new owners all the best as they look to continue the upward trajectory this great federation is on.

Daniels smiles and fixes his tie as the screen fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread

Post by x12x Mon 18 Jul 2016, 7:21 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of Wembley Stadium moments after the end of Night Of Glory 7. A crash is heard shortly followed by another as 6CW stage hands flee a backstage room. The cameraman quickly moves in to the room to reveal mirrors smashed, tables flipped and holes in the wall as The World Eater Liam Wood continues to trash the small dressing room with a look of complete anger etched in to his face. As the chaos continues another stage hand attempts to stop Wood but is thrown in to a wall with Wood quickly rushing in and pulling him to his feet by his collar.

“Get me Jones, get me sullivan...get me whoever the f**k is in charge and get me my f**king rematch.”

Wood then launches the stage hand though the door as he notices the camera, he grabs the camera at first but quickly releases it, pushing himself back against the wall and trying to calm himself down speaking to the camera as he does

“What the HELL was that”

Wood kicks a table that was already tipped on to his side before once again leaning against the wall and breathing heavily. Wood take almost a minute to finally speak, his tone is calmer but his breathing is slow and heavy, clearly still angry at the events that took place at the end of Night Of Glory. Wood looks in to the camera and locks eyes with the lens as he speaks directly to a former friend and the new EWF Champion...

“Thunder...wait...no, no no no...I can't do this man.”

Wood shakes his head and grits his teeth

“I can't call him Thunder anymore because it's a f**king lie...”

Wood pauses one last time before launching his rant

“Thunder is a character that kids believe in...he's a merchandise tool to force stupid parents to spend their money on awful t-shirts...Thunder is a character that some idiot created because his life was just pathetic enough for him to want to pretend to be a super hero...”

“...that's what it is though isn't it 'Thunder'...it's all pretend...you see you dress up like the hero and you talk about honour, you talk about morals and you act as if you're better than everyone else but the truth is you're not...the moment you had you chance to be the coward the costume meant nothing and you took that chance because to you it finally meant stepping out of my shadow...”

“...and that's the truth...isn't it, Michael.”

Wood lets a smile cover his face but the anger is still clear to see, his breathing still struggling to be controlled as he continues

“That's who you are...you're Michael...the kid in school who hung out with the other outcasts because the normal kids didn't give a damn about him...you're Michael...the kid who I took pity on because your life was a joke and it still is...”

“You see, you think that having MY title now means that you're the man but it doesn't...you're just a stain on the record books and the longer you hold that title the more damage you are doing to it...it took me two years to get that title back to being the main one in the company and I'll be damned if you're going to ruin that for me so I have two options for you.”

Wood pauses

“Option one, you do the right thing...you hand the title back to me, you step back in to my shadow and you allow the rightful champion to create a legacy that honours that belt...or option two, you show the world that the hero stuff was just BS to get people to like you and you attempt to defend MY belt like it belongs over your shoulder.”

“The thing is, if you pick option two then I will make it my mission to rip that title belt out of your hands however I need to do it...but not just for me, not just for the title but for you...I cannot watch you delude yourself that you belong up here with me...I want to save you the disappointment of realising you just don't have it and that is why I am going to make sure that the belt comes home to me and you go back to your natural place...in the shadows of Liam Wood, the future and only three time EWF World Heavyweight Champion of the goddamn world!”

Wood pauses one last time, gritting his teeth

“So the option is yours...you take the crown off by choice...or I fill another grave with another fake King.”

Wood pushes the camera man away causing him to fall to the ground, the camera focuses to show Wood storming out of the dressing room, screaming at 6CW staff members to get him someone in charge.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 1st August - Announcement and Promo Thread

Post by Marky Mon 18 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm

The following was recorded shortly after Night of Glory

(Max Adamson is angrily walking down the corridor, heading towards the exit as Timothy Allen thrusts a microphone into his face)

TA: Max! What a night, two new World Champions! And two close friends of yours sharing an incredible moment there. What are your thoughts on that?

(Adamson looks frustrated as he drops his bag to the floor, resigned to giving an interview he doesn't want to give)

Max: Tim, before I begin, I want to make it clear that I am very happy for Reborn and Thunder becoming World Champions at the expense of Liam Wood and Joshua. I truly am. But while I'm happy for them, I'm not happy for myself. See it wasn't so long ago that you'd have put Max Adamson and Anthony Grace above Thunder and Robin Reborn. Some would argue that was the case before Night of Glory even began.

(Adamson has a rueful smile)

Max: Look how pathetic we were tonight. We should have been there. That should and could have easily been Max Adamson and Anthony Grace at the end of Night of Glory, each holding a variation of the World Championship and congratulating each other on coming such a long way to make it to the top of the mountain. But we weren't.

(Adamson sighs and looks very disgruntled)

Max: I don't like losing Tim. I've never been a graceful loser. And I never will be. Max Adamson should be at the top of 6CW. Everyone knows it. But all I am is the biggest victim of Anthony Grace taking his eye off the ball. Two years in a row Tim.

(Adamson sticks two fingers close to Timothy Allen's face)

Max: Two years in a row I've had a Night of Glory match finish in disappointment because of Mr Hollywood. Nobody can deny how much I helped him. At the very least we should be stood here as the new 6CW World Tag Team Champions. But we're not. And where's Grace now I hear you ask? Not a clue. In the build up to Night of Glory I was fighting Tag Teams on my own. Turns out that was just a prequel to the main event as I once again had to fight pretty much on my own. Grace tried... but he didn't try hard enough.

(Adamson grabs his bag and storms out of Wembley, leaving Timothy Allen behind)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 19 Jul 2016, 12:50 am

*The scene opens in a darkened room, a single candle lit in front of a mirror. A run down looking Engel sits upon a chair staring anxiously into the flickering flame. His suit jacket hangs off the back of the chair. Engel sighs as he unbuttons the top few buttons of his white shirt. He leans forward and hits himself frantically as a thousand emotions seem to leak from his face *

EH: They were right...THEY...were all...right. I couldnt get the job done, I just couldnt get things right...why...why, why, why, why...WHY!!!! They were all right and I was...WRONG.

*Engel stands up and leans into the mirror, his face pressed against the glass, a sick smile across his face *

EH: We could...CHANGE. We could go back to the way things were, we could finally achieve what we set out to do all them years ago...admit it...they were RIGHT...you were WRONG.

*Engel shakes his head frantically, and sniggers before slumping back into his chair *

EH: LOOK AT ME! Look at what you have become...you have failed. NIGHT OF GLORY...YOUR NIGHT...my night...AND NOW YOU LIE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE BROKEN...you are wrong...he picked ME...NO...I PICKED YOU HEHEHE...

*Engel begins to frantically tear at his hair, shaking his head vigourously *

EH: no...no...no...YES! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME...A COMPANY GUY...TOWING THE LINE...I did what I had to do...NO YOU TOOK THE EASY WAY ENGEL...It wasn't easy...I shut the door on you...BUT THE DOOR WAS NOT LOCKED....please just stop...WE CAN STOP ENGEL...JUST GIVE IN TO THE DARKNESS...no...I am not what you want me to be...YES...YES YOU ARE...THEY WERE RIGHT...I was wrong...

*Engel slumps deeper into the chair, a look of terror in his eyes *

EH: The TV title was my...DESTINY? YOU THINK THAT TIN POT TROPHY WOULD APPEASE ME...I do nothing for you anymore...OH BUT YOUR WRONG ENGEL...SO VERY WRONG...HEHEHE...But...NO BUTS...TAKE OFF THE MASK YOU FREAK...I burnt the mask a long time ago...NO...YOU REPLACED IT WITH A NEW ONE...

*Engel looks up towards the mirror, below it is a pot of grease paint and make up *

EH: REVEAL YOURSELF...no,..Jones picked me...JONES IS GONE...that is not true, he never said goodbye...HE NEVER PICKED YOU...

*A look of anger crosses Engels face as he scatters the pot of greasepaint sending it smashing to the floor. He stands up and looks into the mirror *

EH: Jones picked me...

*Engel looks towards the suit jacket on the chair and combs his hair back with his hands. He puts out the candle with his finger and darkness envelopes the room. After a few seconds the lights come on and Engel is stood neatly dressed in his now trademark suit *

EH: Jones picked me...and now it is time to continue his good work...hehehehehehehehehehe...

*The scene fades as Engel laughs manically *

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:13 am

*The scene opens late at night on Sauchiehall Street as two policeman walk towards an orange Hummer parked illegally on the pavement outside Nice N Sleazy. The policemen walk around the vehicle checking for anything unusual before gathering and knocking on the passenger side window.*

Police 1: Anyone in there?

Police 2: Looks like its been dumped we had reports of stolen hummers tonight.

Police: 1: Na, not that I know of, better get dispatch in the phone.

*The policeman start to call it in as the door opens and Cameron Faith climbs out the Hummer with only a pair of Jeans and his bling chains on.*

CF: How may I help you fine gentleman this evening?

*The first policeman looks Faith up and down*

Police 1: Sir, Is there anyone else in there? If so can you please ask them to vacate the vehicle?

CF: it’s cool, I can’t see this taking too long!

Police 1: Sir….

CF: I don’t need to do sh*t! I ain’t done nought wrong, I know my rights!

*The second policeman starts to remove cuffs from his belt*

Police 1: Sir, we are just trying to have a friendly chat, now we could have that chat at the station if you’d prefer.

*Faith tries and fails to hide the anger from his face.*

CF: Really, what the hell happened to this place, this used to be a party town, now i can't even celebrate a huge victory in peace.

Ladies you better come out!

*A scantily clad attractive lass climbs out the Hummer, desperately trying to cover herself. She stands next to Faith before a look of shock crosses her face as she sees the policeman*

Lass: DAD!!!!!

Police 2: STACY!!! What the hell, I thought you were at the cinema with your mom

Stacy: We were, but then we for a few drinks and well one thing led to an...

???: Hi Honey

*The policeman looks on in disbelief as an older lady starts to climb out the vehicle, desperately trying to cover herself in a housecoat*
Police 2: Rachel? Really? Why?

CF: Why, cause Stacy’s moms got it going on, thats why!

*The older lady looks at the floor sheepishly at floor as the first policeman try to hold back his Laughter*

Lady 2: Well, It’s Cameron Faith, you can’t say no to that.

*Finally the first policeman starts laughing to the disgust of the his partner only to quickly quieten as an even older lady climbs out the hummer naked*

Police 1: NAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady 3: Sorry dearie, but you old nan has her needs and this young lad has the means.

*The two policeman stand in shock as Faith ushers the three ladies back in the vehicle. He starts the climb turning back to the two men.*

CF: Like I said boys, party town, especially now Cameron Faith has come home. Catch ya.

*Faith climbs into the hummer and it starts to drive off leaving the Policeman standing motionless*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:23 am

We cut to a view of the inside of the arena, it is pitch black with just the sound of the projector kicking in and slowly lighting up the tron.
The projector kicks in and shows a manical James McManus rocking back and forth in a corner of the room. The camera zooms in just to show McManus' face he laughs disturbingly before speaking

JM- darkness is about to fall, the end is near.
It's time to wake up the monster
Its time to rise
The time is now
The future is here
It's time to kill or be killed
The resurrection has begun

The screen cuts out and once again the arena is left in darkness

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 21 Jul 2016, 3:51 pm

Dicey is sitting on his big carved chair in the L.E.B meeting room, all the lights are off and the only light coming into the room is off the full moon outside, Dicey takes another long drink from his can of Dutch Gold lager, just outside the door Sally is talking to Diesel and James Corden

Sally: He has been in a brooding mood for days now, he is no fun when he’s like this

Diesel: What do you expect woman, he had that weasel, Woods beat only for that Chinese moron to come down and mess it all up, what was he even doing at the ring

JC: Talking about Chinese, this one time when I was filming Gavin and Stacey....you know the show I wrote....anyway Chinese Alan whipped his kno....

Diesel: What the F**k is that gotta do with Diceys mood ya English tw*t

JC: I was just saying (James looks down at his feet)

Sally: We need to get him up and motivated again, I’ve tried everything and I mean Ev..ery...thing

Diesel: We get it

JC: Tell me more Miss Hendrix

Diesel glares at James and is about to shout at him again when the door swings open and Dicey strides out with a angry look on his face

Sally: Sweetheart you’re out

Diesel: Good to see you mate

JC: D-Ice my main man....fancy a Chinese, I know a lovely one up...the...road

Sally and Diesel shoot daggers at James

Dicey: The only place I’m going is to our spiritual home in Glasgow and I am going to tear the place apart until that s****y e*** f**k comes out and faces me

Dicey barges past Diesel and Sally and starts towards the door as Sally squeals with glee

Sally: Dicey’s back bit*hes woooooo

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 21 Jul 2016, 5:05 pm

The amazement was brief

They clapped and rejoiced. Breathed that long sigh of relief

And while they watched a monster became a man

His aura abolished and labelled a sham

They knew at that point that the greatest had grown

That one year had passed and the next day looked unknown

But now they had hope as they evaded his gaze

His eyes were now closed. No need to be afraid

One thing is for certain as they declined to confess

He was still breathing and body merely at rest

The cold and deserted nursery is shown all around us. The tinkling of a music box is heard again as we move forward through the room. Joshua is standing at the far end and gazing out of an open window. His long dark hair has returned and it covers his face entirely. He stands there with his arms held behind his back and staring out into the night sky.

He doesn’t move. He doesn’t even appear to be breathing. Any intelligent soul would not choose to get close.

But still we move forward. Passing discarded toys and stuffed animals, some of which have had their heads taken off. Lightning flashes outside but Joshua isn’t startled. With the chimes of the music box suddenly stopping, Joshua turns round slowly. We still can’t make out his face through the layers of thick black hair.

With a flourish, Joshua flings his head back and his hair falls to the floor. We then see that the eyes staring back at us are not even remotely human. Because there, etched on what would be Joshua’s features, is the smile of someone he left behind.

The face of McCoy.

Medic: MAKE SOME ROOM PLEASE!

Suddenly the scene changes to two medics frantically pushing Joshua on a stretcher through the backstage corridors. Some 6CW staff look on in shock as they see the battered and bleeding body of the former 6CW World Champion.  For once they move out of the way not through fright, but because their former figurehead needs urgent assistance. A doctor suddenly appears and runs alongside the stretcher.

Doctor: What are we looking at here?

Medic: Substantial loss of blood and blunt force trauma. We can’t stop the bleeding.

The doctor looks at Joshua’s bald head and sees heavy swelling in places. He gazes down his body to a heavily bandaged leg that is soaked with blood already. The doctor gives a brief glance to the medic and stops him suddenly. He then retrieves a penlight from his pocket and checks Joshua’s pupils. As he does so the camera shows Joshua’s eyelids being lifted with blank eyeballs staring back. The doctor checks again and gives the medic another glance.

Doctor: He isn’t going to make it……….

The medics stare at each other and then back at Joshua who lays there without a single breath in his body. The camera zooms in on his face which slowly changes to McCoy’s again.

I never thought I would live to see the day when you passed away

There is something ironic in that don’t you think?

Oh I watched your every step, even when turned to ash by your hands.

I never disappeared. You heard me each and every day.

Some would have stopped your grave mistake but I welcomed it.

Silly little boy trying to act tough. Stepping out in the wide world on his own and hoping he can justify his decisions

Do you feel justified as you lay there? That cold shiver crawling down your spine mirroring the one that you used to cause on everyone else.

Do you think that your time without me was well spent? Did you leave a mark on the world that people will remember?

Prizes do not matter. You have learnt that now. It is the blood that we both share that matters most.

You lost what mattered to you three times now.

Oh you didn’t realise? Yes, it isn’t your possession anymore.

As if awoken from the dead, Joshua suddenly sits up straight on the stretcher. His eyes are literally popping out of his head and he takes a massive intake of breath. The medical staff take a few steps back in shock as Joshua looks all around him. He starts to frantically pat down the stretcher and mumbles incoherently as he searches. When he fails to find the object of his affections, he flings himself off the stretcher and immediately falls to the ground. His head bullets against the concrete floor and he lies there unconscious again.

McCoy’s face shimmers into view once more. His eyes start to drip with red paint as he slowly shakes his head:

Beaten by heart. How quaint. A perfect angelic fairy-tale ending to the nightmare you wanted to bring.

But you sold yourself short my son. You never reached the depths of your own despair. You weren’t forced into a do or die decision that would change your life. You never pushed the boundaries like you pushed me away.

Your defeat was met with sleep. Silence in the dreams of an unloved little boy. Struggling to find purpose. Clinging to false hopes.

And where are your superiors now? Where are those that gave guidance?

Belongings burnt. Leaders left. Gold gone.

What is left but sleep? If you cannot fulfil your promises then what is the point of opening your eyes?

I cry not for you. I cry for the soul of who you failed to be.

And for that failure I release you.

Isn’t it time to go to hell?

Joshua suddenly gains consciousness and blinks a few times like a lost child. The medic’s tentatively come forward and try to help him up. Joshua pushes them away with one free hand and uses the other to lift himself off the floor. He fails miserably as the damaged leg buckles and refuses to take his weight. Joshua slumps to the floor again and kicks the stretcher away in frustration with his good leg. Still mumbling to himself Joshua feels his head and winces in pain. With a super human effort, he manages to get up to a seated position and backs himself against the wall. With tears in his eyes, he inspects his damaged leg and lets out a wail. Still he turns his head around as if searching for something and cries harder when he fails to find it. The medics look on confused and unsure how to react. The doctor slowly edges forward but Joshua screams out:

Leave……..Me………!

The people present murmur but Joshua’s fist smashing against the wall soon makes them scatter down the corridor. The former 6CW champion is left on his own; sitting there as a crying, shaking wreck. He cocks his head to and fro and whimpers to himself.

I can’t hear it………..No music………No symphony…….Silence………..

He stops and strains his head. Very quietly we hear faint words:

And here alone, you now need my voice

No refusal now. It is time to go back to the past.

You have suffered. Now that needs to be returned.

Your silence will be heard. You disappearance will be seen.

One night. One moment.

Be the monster I brought you up to be.

Joshua slowly nods his head and wipes the tears from his eyes. He sniffles and rubs his head for comfort. Then slowly, he lowers himself on his stomach and starts to crawl on his belly down the corridor. The pitiful sight of a former champion, a former monster, someone to be feared, sluggishly inching himself to sanctuary. The blood continues to pour from his leg and he leaves a trail along the floor. But filled with purpose, he pushes himself on to his destination.

The king isn’t dead.

Because he was never alive.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 22 Jul 2016, 3:42 pm

The next clip has been uploaded to the 6CW YouTube channel a few hours after Night of Glory. Timothy Allen is seen walking down a hallway with a cameraman following close behind. Timothy stops as he can hear loud music and singing nearby. Timothy continues walking down the hallway as the music and singing gets louder. Timothy gets closer and the camera can audibly pick-up the singing.

Voice: CHAMPIONAY CHAMPIONAY OLE OLE OLE...CHAMPIONAY CHAMPIONAY OLE OLE OLE

Allen gets closer and finds out the singing is coming from the locker-room of Perfect Execution. He knocks on the door but gets no answer. He waits for a minute before knocking again.

The door opens to none other than Perfect Jack. Timothy Allen tries to take a step in the door to see what's happening but is stopped by Perfect Jack.

PJ: Hey hey hey, who do you think you are? This is a champions lockeroom. A locker room for champions. Are you a champion Allen? NO. You stay there as you're nothing but a chump, a chump in the presence of champions.

LH: Who's at the damn door, have they no respect for the champions locker room?

Lex Hart and Miss Jessica join Perfect Jack at the door as Timothy Allen stutters for a second as he looks at Miss Jessica who has both titles over her shoulders. Allen re-focuses himself as he prepares a few questions.

TA: First of all gents, congratulations on capturing the 6CW World Tag Team Championships, how are you feeling right now?

LH: Over the moon, we said we are the best and we proved it to everyone in the whole world. Everyone in the match doubted us, well well well, just take a look at who the champions are, (Lex Gestures to himself and Jack) and take a look at who the losers are. (Lex once again gestures towards a poster advertising the tag team title match behind Allen. The camera focuses for a second on the poster showcasing the competitors in the match.)

TA: With that being said, Perfect Jack have you got anything to say?

PJ: Of course Allen, I always have the perfect thing to say. I just wanted to echo the sentiments of my fellow tag team champion here, we both said we were walking into Night of Glory the uncrowned 6CW Tag Team champions, and now look at us, we've walked out of Night of Glory your new 6CW Tag Team Champions. There is no question to ask, there are no doubts, we are 6CW's greatest and finest team in history. We've wrote history, now we're looking to write some more.

All three laugh and withdraw back into their locker room to continue their celebrations as the video clip comes to a close.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 24 Jul 2016, 8:51 pm

The scene opens long after the crowd has disbanded from ringside, the camera sits pointed at Thunder, who sits on the apron. He seems entranced with the empty arena, looking around at the empty seats and up the ramp to the stage and entrance way. Thunder notices the camera with a smile, he drops off the apron and walks over to the camera, he inspects it closely before, picking it up.

Thunder
Well, that was night of multiple happening. New tag champs, I became the first FFTR case holder, new TV champ, UK champ retained, Crimey retained, LiWo retained and Joshy Boy lost his title to our man Reborn. Something else happened tonight too, not that I can put my hand on it.

Thunder pulls the camera back and without looking, he reaches out for the EWF title, resting on the apron. He pulls it into his hand and lifts it so, it sits next to his head in the frame.

Thunder
Oh yeah, that’s right. LiWo went and ruined another’s celebration. While it wasn’t exactly the way I wanted to cash in, my honour wouldn’t let me sit there and watch. So, I decided that I’d take honour and glory, interject myself and make a champion we can all be proud of…

Thunder seems to get distracted, he drops the title on to his shoulder and searches his pocket, pulling out his phone, he looks at it confused.

Thunder
Hello?...Oh, hey, it’s been awhile…yeah…uh huh…well, I’ve never run with a manager before…that is true…you make a good point, welcome aboard.

Thunder looks at the camera, blinking twice.

Thunder
Apparently, I have a manager now. LiWo, I’m guessing you won’t be accepting the fact that I’m the champion now and your not so,…yeah, we’ll be seeing you again soon.

Thunder puts the camera to rest on the apron, taking the championship off his shoulder, he back up so, he can see his reflection in the lens. He holds the title to his chest, wraps the strap around and locks in the snaps, leaving the title to rest around his chest. Thunder admires the reflection for a moment, playing with the belt, looking for the perfect setting. With a thumbs up, Thunder nods and walks off, closing our scene.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 25 Jul 2016, 11:07 am

Our scene opens in a Glasgow Gym where Tim Allen has joined the former EWF World Champion Liam Wood for an interview, Wood looks annoyed at the distuption to his work out

TA: Liam, firstly I'd like to thank you for taking the time to speak to me...I think the biggest question is how are you settling in to your new home here in Glasgow, Scotland...are you excited for the future of 6CW with the big move?

LW:
I'm not sure what the biggest insult is...the fact that I now have to live and work in this cesspit or the fact that you dare stop my work out for such a cookie cutter question...actually I know what it is Tim...the biggest insult is the fact that you think 6CW moving to this disgusting place is a bigger deal than MY belt being stolen from me...

TA: I'm was getting to Thunder's title win but first I-

LW:
Michael...

TA: Excuse me?

LW: His name is Michael and I REFUSE to have people call him Thunder in my presence. If you call him Thunder one more time I will prove to you that he's not a super hero by beating you half to death and laughing as he fails to turn up to help clean your teeth up off the ground...am I understood?

Tim nods with a look of fear on his face

TA: I was going to get to Th-Michael's title win but I wanted to get you view on 6CW moving home and returning to Scotland

LW:
My view? The place is disgusting...is this really how the Sullivan Family want to improve business? I walked here this morning and the people almost made me miss those morons in London...I feel like this place needs a warning about the people you'll be forced to look at...is that a good enough sound bite Tim?

TA: Well you aren't going to be making any friends soon but let's move on...obviously at Night Of Glory your title run came to an end when Michael cashed in on you...he has said that as he watched you attack Robin Reborn his honour couldn't let him sit back...

LW:
Honour?! Where's the honour in stealing someone's title after they were just hit with a code breaker?! Where the hell is the honour in that?! Michael isn't a champion these people deserve he's the one that panders to them because deep down he's still the insecure kid I met back in the day, he's still the big fish in a small pond who needed ME to drag him to the big time and he's now the small fish in a sea of sharks and we can taste the blood in the water...Michael got involved in a moment that didn't have anything to do with him and now he's going to pay for doing so.

TA: but didn't YOU get involved in Robin Reborn's moment when you had nothing to do with it as well?

LW:
I'm the wor-I WAS the World Champion and I was welcoming a new champion to the club, I was making sure that Robin Reborn knew his place in the company because when it comes down to it...those title belts aren't equal in the slightest...one will always be the dominant belt...the EWF Title SHOULD be that belt, the Elite Wrestling Title SHOULD be the belt that sets the standard and with me as champion...it did!

The problem is...Michael is still lying to the fans and calling himself Thunder...Michael will want to smile for the camera and act as if him and Reborn are a team now because they both hold belts that they don't actually deserve...the truth is, Reborn might be a joke as champion but at least he'll have the guts to stand up and say that his belt is the real one, at least he'll be able to stand up and claim to be the Alpha Champion and at least he's going to actually give a damn about the championship and not just the morons in that crowd...Michael will happily sit back and be made a joke of...he'll happily let Reborn take the lead and once again become someone's side kick and I will NOT let that happen to my belt.

Wood pauses for a moment before talking to Michael directly in the camera, turning away from Tim and pushing him out of shot

LW:
Michael...in between jerking off over anime and playing Pokemon Go...I know you'll see this...so listen up...

Wood grits his teeth before speaking again, tension bubbling under the surface

You can give me all the cute nicknames you want to distract from how fake yours really is...you can parade my title belt around as if you actually earned it and you can tell us all that you did it with honour and integrity as if you actually believe it yourself but the truth of it all is this...I will once again become the Elite Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion...I will become the first and ONLY three time World Champion and I will once again put you back in the shadows where you belong.

Wood shoves past Allen and walks out of shot as the scene ends

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 25 Jul 2016, 11:11 am

Cassius is sat cross-legged on the floor of a dimly lit room. Most of the light in the room is emitted from a bank of monitors stacked haphazardly in front of him. There is a swirl of smoke emanating from some incense burning on a table beside him which dances with the familiar steam of a freshly brewed green tea – creating a dreamy haze when combined with the glow of the screens .

Zhi is calm and collected, stoic but for the pupils of his eyes darting around from screen to screen. One shows the EWF World Heavyweight Title match from Night of Glory, one appears to be a Chinese news channel, whilst several others show what is going on in the arena – a mixture of CCTV style surveillance and live television footage.

He takes a sip of his tea, not taking his eyes from the screen and as he delicately places his throwaway cup back down on the table his interest is clearly piqued by activity on one of the monitors; Dicey Reilly leaving the L.E.B. Board Room.

Cassius grins momentarily as he turns to his table and picks up a stopwatch, pressing one button then immediately restarting it with another, before scrawling down something on a piece of scrap paper clearly torn from a book. He nods knowingly then takes a quick swig of tea and mutters to himself; "Dicey’s back b1tches…"

Zhi drops the pencil and turns back to face the screens, returning to his relaxed cross-legged position, this time focussing on just one image expectantly; CCTV footage of backstage, directly behind the curtain, leading to the ringwalk.

Cassius (hushed) : "…woooooo"

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 25 Jul 2016, 2:55 pm

“Born to Fight” hits over the PA system as the Glasgow crowd go nuts as Dicey walks out on the ramp and makes his way straight down to the ring

HA: Dicey looks all business here tonight brother and who can blame him looking a bit miffed after what happened at Night of Glory

HE: He got owned by a better fighter that’s all that happened, he was found out and I love it

Dicey rolls under the ropes and calls for a mic

Crowd: WELCOME HOME

Dicey: 6CW....IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS

Crowd erupt once more

Dicey: I haven’t come out here to reminisce or get cheap pops from you lovely people but I have come out to get some stuff off my chest

HA: Uh Oh

Dicey: You see Night of Glory was a shame, this place was there for the taking and to make 6CW great again but it all when Pete Tong, Lex and PJ are tag champs again......what is it 2009, how can those two hacks be champs again, the mind baffles, Rerun Johnson won the 6CW title from Mongo somehow, all I’ve seen is tweets from Beyonce and those other Black Lives Matter idiots congratulating him on being a strong black man at the top of his business, where were they when SRA was tearing s**t up in 6CW.....a proud Glasgow native not good enough for your spin doctors, hell SRA has been shot more times by police than 50 f**kin Cent

Crowd: GLASGOWS MOST WANTED!!!

Dicey: Then comes my match with the larger than life Wendy cries a lot, Liam Woods (Crowd boo) you can say what you like Woods but you know if it wasn’t for a certain person that I will get to in a moment you wouldn’t have lost to Static Shock, you would have been laying there in the ring looking up at my big old droopy balls and your precious belt on my shoulder but f**k it you got beaten anyway and that is fantastic in my eyes, two years of trying and losing it after your first defence, classic slap in the face from God, It’s like someone up there doesn’t like you.....hell does anyone

Crowd: F**K WOODS

Dicey: Now onto Cassius Zhi

Crowd: DICEYS GONNA KILL YOU

Dicey: You think you are the man now do you Zhi, coming down during my match and costing me a victory and for what? Fun? Obsession? You ran out of tea? I don’t really care you jumped up piece of sh*t, the reason doesn’t bother me, hell if Jones himself gave you money for it I couldn’t give two sh*t all I care about is that you f**ked with me and my moment at the biggest stage of them all, you took it upon yourself to walk down and f**k with my business in my house, this isn’t Google free China, this isn’t 6WF, this is Diceyville, this is 6....C.....F**KIN W and I will hurt you, I will make sure you know what you have done and I will make sure that the next time that lightbulb goes off in your head that my name is nowhere near it, you wanted me come down and get me....I’m here Zhi, sure bring your bumboy Marshal like last time, the more the merrier

Dicey stands in the centre of the ring with his arms outstretched

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 25 Jul 2016, 4:08 pm

Anthony Grace is travelling in a lift. He is wearing casual clothing but looks far from comfortable. Anthony plays with his collar and seems stressed out as he stares at the level indicator. It moves all the way to the top before the doors open. Anthony steps out and is met with one door only. He takes a moment to steady himself before rapping on the door sharply. He stands there waiting uneasily before the door is opened with a flourish. The smiling face of Charles Kramer stares back at Grace with a broad smile the film star would be proud of.

CK: Anthony! What an unexpected pleasure. Come in, come in…….

Kramer steps aside and Grace walks into the room. It isn’t long before he notices the impressive back window that stretches across the entire penthouse. Outside, the impressive London skyline dominates everywhere you look and makes anyone not used to it feel intimidated.

AG: Quite a pad you have here.

Kramer smiles and motions for Grace to sit on the lavish sofa. He then goes over to a drinks cabinet and pours two glasses full of brandy.

CK: Well there have been a few alterations with 6CW recently as I am sure you are aware.

He walks over to Grace and passes him one of the glasses.

AG: And this is some sort of pay-off?

Kramer laughs and sits across from Grace on another sofa.

CK: Oh dear no, this is simply my fee.

They both take a sip of the drink in unison. Grace eyes the penthouse and nods.

AG: Not a bad way to end your stay in 6CW though.

Kramer shakes his head.

CK: Anthony, for nearly a year I have worked closely with a man who failed to see the bigger picture. In an ideal world I would still be in 6CW and making a substantial amount of money. But the blindness of one man turned that cash cow lame. Someone was going to pull the trigger and put it out of its misery. The fact is I saw the route we were going down and I made plans that I would not suffer in anyway.

Grace doesn’t look at Kramer but stares outside

AG: But you allowed Jones to suffer?

Kramer laughs and eases himself back into the massive sofa.

CK: My dear boy, I am the Consultant! I tried reasoning with the man and I tried advising him on the best course of action. He decided to ignore my warnings and so now finds himself unemployed.

Grace takes another sip of his drink.

AG: As are you.

Kramer smiles knowingly and leans forward.

CK: Ah I see………this wasn’t a friendly house call then Anthony. You wish to talk business.

Grace places the glass on the table in front of him and sighs deeply.

AG: I don’t think I can afford you.

Kramer places his own glass on the table and stares at Grace.

CK: Oh Anthony, it does pain me to see you fall on hard times. Things haven’t been very rosy in your world have they? I heard about your clothing range. It was lucky you stopped that story from running. You career would have been ruined.

Grace looks at Kramer shocked but then stares at the floor.

AG: I am not even going to ask how you knew about that……

He looks up at Kramer.

AG: It was a simple and honest mistake on my part. One that I have paid for.

Kramer smiles.

CK: It was a painful cheque to write then?

Grace looks out at the London skyline again, not wanting to lock eyes on Kramer.

AG: It has practically cleared me out. But it was my only option. My reputation drives my career. Without it……..

CK: You are just an average wrestler in a wrestling company. I watched that painful display of yours at Night of Glory.

Grace says nothing. Kramer leans forward more and speaks with authority.

CK: Look Anthony, it may have been a simple and honest mistake as you say, but it is those kind of mistakes that you cannot afford to make anymore. Literally!

Grace still sits in silence.

CK: Are you sure you want to carry on in wrestling? Maybe it is time to back away and concentrate on what made you a star.

Grace laughs to himself and shakes his head.

AG: The studios asked me to make a choice Charles and I burnt my bridges with them. Call it pride or vanity or whatever. But my situation is simple……..I have placed all the remaining chips I have on making myself a success in 6CW. That is the only way the studios will come back to me.

Kramer sighs and looks at the pitiful figure of his former boss.

CK: Anthony, I understand your predicament. But when I look at you I don’t see future world champion. I can’t see the talent. I can’t see the drive. I can’t see anything to work with.

Grace glares at Kramer.

AG: So I haven’t a hope.

CK: No, I didn’t say that. I said I cannot see these things as of now. It doesn’t mean you can’t be moulded………even though there isn’t much to work with.

Grace suddenly gets up and starts to head for the door.

AG: I am not listening to this. If I wanted abuse I can look at my Twitter feed!

Kramer hardly moves as he replies.

CK: Anthony, you walk out of that door and you can kiss goodbye to your life. I don’t just mean your career but everything you hold dear. What will your wife think when she finds out you have gambled on her future? Not to mention your children. I have already worked with one man who failed to see his limitations and quite frankly, I am not going to go through it again. If you need my help then I can offer it to you. But you do things MY way. And, most importantly of all, you realise that things need changing.

Grace stops and turns around

AG: You mean turning my back on my fans? The people that cheer me?

Kramer scoffs and picks up his glass. He swirls the contents around before finishing what is left.

CK: Anthony, I am not a member of the media. Let us drop the act in private. Sit down.

Grudgingly Grace sits down. Kramer stares at him like a spider eyeing up a fly caught in his web.

CK: I am not going to ask you to turn your back on the cheers. On the contrary, I wish to build on it.  But we have to do a lot on your ability. Get you properly trained. The way I see it is you have reasonable technical abilities with a decent finisher. We need to work on that. Instant success is a pipedream Anthony. If you put the work in, you will get the reward.

AG: Ok, I don’t have anything to lose.

Kramer smiles and eases himself back into the sofa again.

CK: I know Anthony, otherwise you wouldn’t be sitting with me now.

Grace smiles and lifts his glass in Kramer’s direction.

AG: The team back together then?

Kramer returns the smile and puts his fingers together.

CK: Yes my boy, the team reunited. I see great things in our future. GREAT things!

The two men laugh as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 25 Jul 2016, 7:18 pm

The cameras look backstage to the staff catering area where a dejected looking Geoff Steel can be seen moving food around his plate with a fork, the dish seems to contain mostly leaves with a red translucent slab on top.

Steel is approached by a member of the catering team

Cook: Sir, is there a problem with your food today

GS: Not so much of a problem, I’m still trying to work out why if you’ve forgotten to heat it up a little first.

Cook: That is a Tuna nicoise salad sir, it’s supposed to look that way

GS: Nicoise? What happened to the normal food?

Cook: New owner’s sir, say only the best for their superstars, this food contains everything you need to set you up for an active lifestyle.

GS: First I lose my championship and now I’m losing my food, I don’t have a wife at home you know to pack me up for the day, I rely on you guys. Please tell me you still have a hot pudding?

Cook: You are in look sir we have a fine selection of puddings available all with fresh cream

Steel looks up in disgust shaking his head

GS: Is this some kind of joke? Fresh cream? You better also have some of that yellow non-newtonian fluid back there?
Cook: I’m not sure I quite understand sir?

GS: Custard my man, Custard, did they teach you nothing in catering school

Cook: I’m afraid we will no longer be serving that, it tends to sit in the stomach making you lethargic and cumbersome.

Steel stands up towering over the catering member

GS: Who you calling cumbersome? I’ll have you know I have a body fat percentage of less than seven percent, when I jump up and down nothing moves, let’s see you jump up and down then we shall see who’s cumbersome.

Tim Allen can then be seen coming into shot, he puts himself between Steel and the catering member, after a brief exchange with team the catering member walks off.

TA: Mr Steel, what was all the commotion about?

GS: The severe lack of custard currently present in 6CW

Tim Allen has a slightly confused look on his face

TA: Might I suggest you are upset about something other than custard Mr Steel?

GS: Actually I’m pretty damn peed about the custard at this moment in time Tim

TA: Might I suggest the actual problem here stems from losing your championship at Night of Glory and the custard is actually just a minor irritant.

GS: I don’t like change Tim I never have, now I’m just supposed to accept everything around me is changing and there’s nothing I can do about it at present. It just a lot to process all at once.
TA: That’s why you have a partner surely Mr Steel, you help each other through the difficult spots.
GS: Mikes probably loving the nicoise salads and the fresh cream, southerners love this whole fusion gastro cuisine, you know I was in London the other day Tim, I ordered my standard full English, they served me it on a garden shovel. All I could think of was how happy Mike would have been, there would have been at least twenty posts to his Instagram page. Me I hated it when did a plate suddenly become a thing of the past, I just had to leave and get the next train back to the north.

TA: Surely you’ll be wanting a rematch with Perfect Execution though

GS: Oh don’t worry Tim all this change is only making my desire to have those championship belts back even stronger, whenever the opportunity presents itself ill make sure that myself and Mike are fully prepared to recapture the gold, there’s still plenty to come from team Standard Steel here in 6CW.

TA; Any thoughts on Aftermath

GS: It’s hard to have any thoughts Tim when you have no idea if you’ll be even needed that night or who you might be up against, I’ll just go about the way I always do, no need to change my usual routine that’s where consistency is key and that’s something that I can control, it’s about the only thing I’ve got left around here. What about you Tim? Worried new ownership might mean new talent in your area of the business, freshen things up a little? Everything else seems to changing.

Tim look slightly taken a back

TA: Well I ermmm, suppose, you don’t really think they would get rid of me do you?

GS: I don’t know Tim they got rid of the custard I wouldn’t put anything past them

TA: Thank you for your time Geoff, I need to make an urgent phone call

GS: No worries Tim, I’ve got to go myself, the coast is clear I want to go check out that pantry, see if there isn’t any old stock left around, I’ll make my own if needed.

With that Tim and Steel part ways as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 25 Jul 2016, 10:24 pm

Reilly continues to stand with his hands outstretched with the fans chanting “DI-CEY REI-LLY… DI-CEY REI-LLY”. Dicey stares up at the ramp waiting for Cassius to accept his invitation, but a minute passes by without a hint of movement from backstage causing restlessness amongst the fans.

Harold Lloyd : It looks like Zhi is a little more reluctant to come out here than he was at Night of Glory folks.

The Dicey Reilly chants only get louder as the wait goes on longer. The love for the 6CW legend is at fever pitch, though a lot of the fans have turned their attention away from the ramp and back to their hero in the ring.

Harold Lloyd : OH COME ON ZHI! COME ON! Cassius doesn’t want any of Dicey Reilly! Cassius clearly doesn’t want a….

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway cuts off Harold Lloyd and the boos are deafening as Cassius slowly steps out onto the stage with a fresh cup of green tea in his hand. Dicey is visibly itching for a fight as Cassius stands atop the ramp taking a slow, deliberate sip of tea, staring over the top of the cup at the man he screwed out of the EWF Title at Night of Glory.

A few fans throw beer cans in Cassius’ direction as he ambles down the ramp, ignoring the projectiles as they land near him and not for a moment taking his eyes off Reilly. He reaches the apron and looks up at Dicey with a sinister glower before slowly making his way round to the ring steps.

The fans continue their abuse as Zhi takes a sip of tea then climbs the steps, staring at Reilly over the turnbuckle who is imploring Zhi to step inside.

Harold Lloyd : The atmosphere in here is electric, Henry! When these two unleash on each other it’s going to be absolute carnage! HERE WE GO…. OH YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Cassius laughs slyly at Dicey as he suddenly jumps back off the apron

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PU55Y! PU55Y! PU55Y!

Dicey is clearly infuriated as Cassius begins to walk around the ring, painfully slowly, this time looking down into his tea cup with disinterest.

Harold Lloyd : Get the hell in there and face the man you screwed over, Zhi! Get in there and face up to it like a man!

Dicey stalks Zhi around the ring, tracing his steps from inside the ropes. Zhi turns his back and goes face to face with a particularly vocal fan in a “Fu*k Jones” t-shirt in the front row who is screaming “Get in the ring you Pu55y”. Cassius sneers derisively in his face, but then drops his cup of tea to the floor hastily, spins and rolls into the ring.

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Harold Lloyd : HERE WE GO…… NO GODDAMMIT ZHI!

Dicey, caught off guard by the sudden turn makes a move towards Zhi but no sooner has he rolled into the ring, Cassius pivots on the spot and rolls back out at a right angle towards the commentary desk.

Fans (even louder) : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PU55Y! PU55Y! PU55Y! PU55Y!

Cassius seems only slightly amused by his own antics, allowing himself a restrained, sneering grin as he looks back up, straight at the eyes of Dicey Reilly.

Harold Lloyd : Cassius is playing god damn games out here. Cassius isn’t here to fight tonight. And these fans are letting him know their thoughts about that in vociferous fashion!

Fans : CASSIUS IS A PU55Y! CASSIUS IS A PU55Y! CASSIUS IS A PU55Y!

Cassius steps back towards the commentary desk and aggressively snatches a headset from beside Harold. He doesn’t take his eyes off Dicey Reilly as he puts the headset on.

Henry Lloyd : Wow what an honour… thank you for joining… *PPPFFFFF*

Cassius : YOU LISTEN!

Cassius angrily yanks Harold and Henry’s headsets out of their sockets, silencing them with a deathly glare at Henry. The fans boo again as Cassius begins to speak into the headset mic, inaudible to those in attendance, and more importantly inaudible to Dicey Reilly, much to his infuriation.

Cassius : These people don’t deserve to listen to me. Dicey Reilly doesn’t deserve to listen to me.

Zhi points around at the crowd and then to Dicey

Cassius : Look at him, Henry. He’s pathetic! Does he look like a man who doesn’t care? Does he look like a man who doesn’t want to know why?. He can protest all he wants but his profanity speaks volumes. Of course Dicey Reilly wants answers. Dicey Reilly wants to BEAT the answers out of me.

Cassius rubs his clean shaven chin and snorts with laughter

Cassius : But I’m not going to give Dicey Reilly any answers. Dicey Reilly doesn’t DESERVE any answers. I’m certainly not going to allow Dicey Reilly the opportunity to beat them out of me. And if Dicey Reilly WANTS answers, and despite what he says… he really DOES want answers, Lloyd… then he can go and find them the same place he always does – at the bottom of a bottle of Jack Daniels!

The fans continue to boo and chant abuse at Cassius, as Dicey looks on

Cassius : Because I’ve inferred it once before, Harold… but now I’ll state it explicitly; Dicey Reilly is a terrorist! Dicey Reilly, with his island mentality just like 52% of this moronic country, doesn’t think, he doesn’t seek to better himself, he just smashes up everything that surrounds him and then simply walks away with no thought given how to fix it again!

Cassius is starting to get irate now, his relaxed grip loosening as he clenches and unclenches his fists and his muscles begin to tense. Harold and Henry Lloyd look silently sheepish at Cassius’s side.

Cassius : Look at the state we are in, Harold. 6CW has no owner. 6CW is back in this crackhead infested sh1thole of a city. There’s not even been any matches announced for the next show. And no matter what some patsy in a suit says about open competition or chances to prove yourself it’s because they don’t know wrestling, they don’t know us wrestlers and THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

This is chaos we are operating in and it’s all Dicey Reilly’s fault! Dicey Reilly is the one who peddled all this “Fu*k Jones” sentiment.

WELL FU*K DICEY REILLY!

Cassius shouts the last line to ensure that Reilly hears it. The crowd greet it with further contempt

Cassius : Some hero huh? Dicey Reilly is only these idiots’ hero because he does two things that they love to do even better than they could ever dream of; drink himself to oblivion, and screw things up!

So fu*k Dicey Reilly, because do you want to know something about Jones?

Cassius seethes and jerks his neck to one side uncomfortably

Cassius : No company would touch me, Lloyd. Unreliable they said. If he’s not disappearing then he’s causing too much trouble, they said. NOTHING… without Miss Jessica, they said. Not… worth… the risk! But Jones…. Jones was willing to take that risk on me. Because Jones is a good man. A good man RUINED by that a55hole standing in that ring!

Tell me Lloyd. What is ruining a title match when compared to ruining a human being?

Cassius looks around at the crowd with disgust – them and Dicey still unable to hear a word he is saying

Cassius : So I’m sorry I ruined your spectacle, 6CW. I really didn’t want to ruin 6CW’s biggest night. Hell I’m a fan of 6CW. I’ve been an even bigger fan of 6CW since James McManus… Cameron Faith… Crime Lord… Marshall Murdoch and Cassius Zhi walked through the door. And as such a huge fan of four months… I’m invested! I’m well and truly invested in 6CW and I just couldn’t bare for this disgrace of a man becoming one of its World Champions!

I lost my shot at becoming World Champion, and the thought of Dicey Reilly becoming THAT man… I just couldn’t let it happen. I couldn’t, Henry… you understand that don’t you?

Cassius looks to Henry Lloyd who nods reluctantly. Zhi nods with him and then shrugs his shoulders

Cassius : Besides, people are giving me far too much credit for my appearance. Dicey didn’t even lose because of me. He lost because Liam Wood punched him in the balls… and we can all only hope that not only did Liam Wood truly become a Kingslayer at Night of Glory and deny Dicey his coronation, but he slayed any hope of a heir to the throne with that punch too. Let us all hope that in ensuring Dicey Reilly will NEVER be a World Champion again, he also ensured that Reilly will never be the father to the kind of toxin addled offspring he and that wh0re Hendrix would undoubtedly produce!

The Lloyds look disgusted in Cassius as he laughs sadistically. Then he takes a step forward towards the ring apron, looking up at Dicey.

Cassius : So there’s Dicey Reilly’s answers. If he wants to actually hear them he can go backstage and watch the good bits on catch-up, like most sensible people do with new best mate’s trashy chat show.

Dicey Reilly can be inconvenienced like he inconvenienced me and the rest of this roster when his lightbulb moment, his act of senseless industrial sabotage, resulted in us having to endure this depressing commute to hell on earth every week!

Cassius looks around at the Glasgow arena with disgust

Cassius : This may be Dicey Reilly’s house… but they are my rules!

NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE THEY ARE ALWAYS…. MY…. RULES!

Cassius rips the headset off his head and flings it behind him, this time shouting so he is heard again

Cassius : YOU WORTHLESS, HEDONISTIC PIECE OF SH1T!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DI-CEY REI-LLY! DI-CEY REI-LLY!

Cassius stares up at Dicey, chest heaving with restrained aggression, a malicious, mischeivous glint in his eye.

Harold Lloyd : PPFFFFFT (plugging back in) – Cassius Zhi just unloaded on Dicey Reilly, and he didn’t hear a damn word. These fans didn’t hear a damn word. Cassius wants to get under his skin…

Henry Lloyd : And he has done just that brother. Everyone in the world just heard why Cassius did what he did. Everyone except Dicey!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 26 Jul 2016, 3:30 pm

Dicey stares down at the announce table and straight in the eyes of Cassius

Dicey: Big man ranting down a headset where I can’t hear you than doing it up here in the ring face to face you cowardly f**k

Crowd: DI-CEY

Cassius grins at Dicey and turns his back on him

Dicey: Dont you turn your back on me you ignorance sh*t

Dicey goes to leave the ring but is stopped by a security team that rushes down to the ring, the crowd Dicey out of the ring and block the way to get to Cassius who still has his back turned to Dicey and is smiling at the blood thirsty crowd who are still throwing abuse at the calm Chinaman

Dicey: You are a product of a bygone era, YOU HEAR ME ZHI, 6WF is no more, your career is no more and when I’m finished with you.......YOUR LIFE WILL BE NO MORE............

The security team take the mic off Dicey and shepherd him through the curtain

CROWD: F**K ZHI

HA: Things could have gotten a lot worse out here

HE: Look at him Brother, Cassius Zhi, the man who rattled Dicey Reilly, the times are changing brother you can feel it and it’s electrifying

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 27 Jul 2016, 1:56 pm

This takes place immediately after NOG finishes

*Robin Reborn is in the back, eyes wild and smile blazing brightly across his face. Charlotte Grey approaches him

RR: Woo! Charlotte! Your boys a champion! Woo!

*Reborn hugs Charlotte

CG: What a night! How do you feel?

RR: How do I feel?! Mutha****in champion, belt wearing, title holding champion!

*He lifts the title and kisses it

CG: I've seen you walking with a limp, are you ok? That was hellacious!

RR: Yeah, the body isn't as happy as the mind, girl, but I got the adrenaline and I got this baby here

*he pats the title

RR: and this'll get me through any stitches them Doctor's put in me.

CG: And then the cash-in...

*Reborn laughs

RR: Woo! That boy! He had me going! I was about to fight him for the title that had drops of my blood on.

CG: So you didn't know?

RR: I wish! That boy could've given me a heads!

CG: And what a change to the landscape of 6CW - two of the good guys on top!

RR: Yes! Ma boy Thunder deserves it, always screwed, and the moment Jones is out the door then he can't be stopped. Thunder and I gots the mojo for the gogo. Yes! Getting it done.

CG: Thank you, Robin!

*They hug again and Reborn runs off, shouting to find Thunder

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 28 Jul 2016, 4:15 pm

We see Cerberus going backstage with his newly won TV Title after the show where his approached by Tim Allen

TA: Congratulation on the big win here tonight at Night Of Glory, How does it feel to be TV Champion?

Tonight is a pretty great evening Tim...
After 3 months this title is back in my possession where it should of stayed...
Mr Jones is officially gone...
His lapdogs are now former world champions...
yet this "Knuckle dragger & spotfest monkey" is standing here with his lovely shiny title...

Cerberus starts chuckling to himself

It's ironic really isn't it Timothy....?
They thought i couldn't wrestle without using weapons...
They thought i couldn't live within the rules they set out...
Yet when it came to down it they were the ones shown up...
When it came to them standing on their own 2 feet...
They fell like small children at a park begging to picked up cos they grazed their knees..

TA: What was your thoughts on tonight's match?

It was a tough night as i expected but like i said before NOG i will always be better...
Being in the same ring as Jimmy Phillips,Austin Stevens & Engel was always going to be a case of survival of the fittest...
There is no easy matches when it comes to getting titles here in 6CW...
Unless your Liam Wood anyway....

TA: So what's next for the New TV Champion?

Who knows Timothy....
It doesn't matter to me though... 
Weather it's one of them 3 again...
Weather it's a former world champion...
Weather it's one of them special needs kids from the sinking 6WF ship...
Or even the captain who drove it into the ground...
It doesn't matter though Timothy

Cerberus points at himself and his title

Because i am that damn good at what i do...
So the offer is open gentlemen....
If you want a shot at this all you have to do is ask...

Cerberus weirdly fist bumps Tim Allen and walks off dragging the TV Title behind him.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 28 Jul 2016, 7:33 pm

*The camera pans around the SECC arena with the 6CW Universe out in full force, signs such as "ANNOUNCE RICH", "Father Mac 4 president" and "#crimeyfor6CWfacebookchat" catch the eye as the camera makes its way round to Harold and Henry Lloyd who sit at ringside*

HA: "Welcome, welcome to Glasgow! What a raucous crowd we have here tonight for Aftermath"

HE: "The birds are banging up here as well brother!"

HA: "...and nice to see you too Henry. Lets get onto more topical things than the size of the breasts in the arena...NIGHT OF GLORY!"

HE: "My word Harold just saying those words has given me the horn. What an unreal show, so many great matches and moments that will live on in 6CW folklore for years to come"

HA: "It was a truly amazing event, and it included an incredibly Fight for the Right ladder match which of course Thunder won...but there were many impressive performances in that match"

HE: "Oh yes definitely Harold, I was impressed as ever by the rising star O'Callaghan, he brought his own unique style to the match and I thought he was going to win it at the end!"

HA: "Yes so close but so far for the young prodigy, and one wonders what the next few months hold for him."

HE: "Bright things Harold - bright things"

HA: "Yes, well for moment O'Callaghan has started his own online blog/vlog whatever the kids are calling it these days, it's a video for me! But anyways here is the first edition of "O'Callaghan O'Clock - The Night of Glory edition"

*The camera cuts off the Lloyd brothers at ringside and begins to play a video....the video starts with O'Callaghan sitting in a hotel room in Glasgow, laptop on the bed, 6CW Night of Glory playing on the TV. O'Callaghan is sat there, and begins talking to the camera...*

O'Callaghan: "Welcome, welcome, welcome! I must admit I've had a bit of an epiphany, after Night of Glory I was sat there thinking what I can do to increase my social media output, because not only am I interested in being yer das hipster choice for the next big thing in wrestling, I wanna become the next big thing across all sectors in the world...so I thought hey what better to do than document my movements so yourselves and future generations can see how a true prodigy goes about his business and makes himself the best in the world..."

*O'Callaghan shuffles on the bed, grabs the TV remote and begins to talk into the camera again*

O'Callaghan: "...as you are well aware by now, I was unfortunately unsuccessful in my attempt to gain the Fight for the Right briefcase at Night of Glory. But what I did do successfully, as always I may add, is steal the show with my performance...and this will form the basis of my first blog/vlog for you guys. So to give you a little insight into my how I go about reviewing and learning from my matches....I am here in my rather average hotel room in Glasgow *cough* "give me a pay rise already" *cough*...sorry need to open a window little stuffy in here...."

*O'Callaghan smiles and pauses, then a shuffles a little uncomfortably before continuing*

O'Callaghan: "...so anyways I am here before Aftermath this week, and what I always do is review my previous matchup to see where I can learn and what I did well, and I do this with the help of my legendary grandfather Patches O'Callaghan. What we do is watch the matchup back individually first, then Skype and discuss our views on what I did well and where I can learn...now because I want to keep this interesting for you guys we won't go through the whole match on this blog/vlog, instead I'll just show the best part instead ok?"

*O'Callaghan flicks the TV remote and the Fight for the Right ladder match begins to play*

Night of Glory wrote:HE: THE KICK TO THE HEAD CONNECTS! MARSHALL SENT FLYING!

HA: ZHI FOR FIGHT FOR THE...

HE: O'CALLAGHAN!

O'Callaghan is next in, he springboards off the rope onto the ladder and climbs quickly up, hitting a series of knees into the back of Cassius. O'Callaghan then steps over Cassius and in a move reminiscent of Chris Jericho, manages to synch in a boston crab while still on the ladder. Zhi is screaming in agony as O'Callaghan bends the body of Zhi in ways that it shouldn't.

Cassius is tapping but to little avail as O'Callaghan keeps the hold wrenched in, before eventually releasing the hold, which in turn sends Zhi falling from the ladder down to the canvas.

*O'Callaghan stops the TV and turns it off, turning now to speak to the camera again*

O'Callaghan: "Ok that's all we need to see of that....as you can see I had the moment of the night, the most memorable moment of the match, and this is something positive I will take into my meeting with my grandfather! So...let me just fire up the old laptop here and get Skype going..."

*O'Callaghan opens his laptop, and opens up Skype...the camera comes round so it can see the laptop screen and suddenly O'Callaghan has a call from CM Funk which he accidentally opens rather than rejecting in a haste! CM Funk can be seen in his hotel room, just a towel around his waste, sunglasses on his face, and a hairbrush in his hand raised to his mouth singing*

CM Funk: music  "Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you" music

O'Callaghan: "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK, AND STOP KNOCKING ON MY HOTEL DOOR!"

*O'Callaghan shuts down Funk and blocks him from calling again*

O'Callaghan: "We can edit that bit out right?"

*O'Callaghan now calls his grandfather, Patches O'Callaghan*

Patches: "Son - your grandmother has a potato salad and pint of guinness waiting for me - lets get this over with"

O'Callaghan: "Nice to see you too grandad... I am filming this for my new show so be good...."

Patches: "Oh no is it for that new fangled Youtube...we only just got broadband out here"

O'Callaghan: "Yes, yes it is - anyways down to business, I have just shown the viewers the moment when I locked in the boston crab on Cassius Zhi through the ladder at Night of Glory, a pretty innovation show stealing moment don't you think grandad?"

Patches: "Did you win the match?"

O'Callaghan: "Well er no, you know that but..."

Patches: "Then I don't care - no grandson of mine will ever be satisfied when he doesn't win a match. You listen to me son, I made the O'Callaghan name, I gave you the best goddamn training anybody has ever had, don't you dare screw it up by being a nonce you hear me?"

O'Callaghan: "Yes grandad..."

Patches: "Good - now you turn this laptop off, get yourself down to the gym and work your tail off until you become something I can be proud of. I don't want to have to send "him" over to watch your back and help you..."

*O'Callaghan cowers nervously, and whispers into the laptop*

O'Callaghan: "I thought we agreed to never mention "him" again"

Patches: "SPEAK UP SON I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

*O'Callaghan, sits up and laughs at the camera before turning back to look at Patches*

O'Callaghan: "Thank you as ever grandad, see you soon"

*O'Callaghan closes down the laptop and speak to the camera*

O'Callaghan: "So that was my grandad there, and you can see he has been a driving force behind my career so far...and I guess that wraps up this first edition of my blog/vlog - I'll aim to post one after every PPV, and maybe one in between times I dunno yet haha...so yeah bye*

*O'Callaghan signals to the camera guy to cut the recording off and can be heard whispering "that's gonna take some editting* as the video ends and we head back to the arena....*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 29 Jul 2016, 1:19 pm

*Suddenly the  SECC erupt into an almighty explosion of noise as “Ain’t No Stopping Me” blasts out around the arena. Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage stopping at the top of the ramp where he raises the UK championship aloft, to a even louder roar from the crowd.*

HA: By Gawd, What an ovation!!!

HE: What's that Harold, can,t hear you over this crowd!

HA: Deep Fried Mars Bar, but what's my dinner  got to do with Faith.

*Faith wearing blue tights, red boots, white cap and bling chains places the belt back over his shoulder and makes his to ring purposely avoiding the out reached hands of desperate fans trying to touch him. He stops on the bottom ring step soaking in the atmosphere before being handed a microphone and climbing into the ring*

HA: Finally I can hear myself think.

HE: Tell me about it Harold, that's not the reactions Faiths been used to signing for 6CW

HA: I’m not sure he will get it anywhere else, but a good home crowd can be a great leveller.

HE: Not that Faith need a leveller, He has been dominant since winning that UK Championship.

HA: Your right there Henry. Just look at how he performed at night of Glory when most predicted a James McManus victory.

HE: Just about everyone but Faith that is, the guy has supreme confidence in his own ability. It’s something that rubs most fans and his opponents up the wrong way.

HA: It's hard not to bad that confident when like Faith you have spent the best part of three years a champion.

HE: True but that could be about to come to and end as he is about to defend his title against the hottest new talent in professional wrestling.

HA: A little more luck and it would have been O’Callaghan who walked out Night of Glory as the FFTR holder and guaranteed world champion.

HE: Ironically the very case that Faith introduced into 6CW and cashed in to become UK Champion.

*Faith stands in the middle of the first ring, trying to make the huge smile across his face, he raises the microphone*

CROWD: FAITH, FAITH, FAITH, FAITH

CF: What a homecoming, it’s deserved, but still. See six years ago I had to leave this city because I was heading for on of only two places, the cemetery or the Jail. Now Jones he didn't want me talking about this sh*t because he deemed it bad for business well
F*ck it he ain't here.

I mean what they gonna do, sack there biggest star?

See I sold drugs, I even sold them to some of you out there. Yeah I see you waving Chantelle, you junkie B*tch.

CROWD:  Junkieeeee  B*tch, Junkieeee B*tch

HA: This crowd are mental

CF: The problem, the only thing was making quicker than money was enemies. So I left. Just like that I packed up and left town only to return as a multi time, multi federation, record breaking champion.  The truth is badabing badaboom I came back most successful Scotsman in this room.

F*ck that, I came back the most successful British sportsman of all time, the greatest British sports person in history.

See unlike Sir Steve Redgrave, I don't get carried to victory by my team mates, unlike Andy Murray OBE I don't win just because my main rival has an off day. As for Sir Chris Hoy he’s only successful because of a  rich mammy and daddy.

CROWD: FAITH, FAITH, FAITH, FAITH

CF: I'm an inspiration to the million upon million of children living in the ghetto that you can succeed. The only difference between me and them is I have talent and the ability to make this success look good.

*Faith poses pointing at the belt over his shoulder as the flashbulbs of thousands of cameras go off*

CF: Unlike every other British sports person I defend my title with a dignity and honour only befitting the true greats of our society. I am the greatest underdog story EVER, Yet unlike these wannabe Cameron Faiths I don't see no MBES, OBES, SIR’s attached to my name.

But then like everything in this world, these things are always handed to the undeserving just liked title shots in 6CW. First it was James McManus, now Paddy or is it Mick, like it really matters. This guy may have a reputation as the best submission specialist in 6CW but can he apply those holds with size 9 wrapped across his Jaw.

O’Callaghan you may have challenged for world titles in the short time you’ve been here but your about to find facing the king of professional wrestling, Sir Cameron Faith in front of his home crowd is a whole different level

CROWD: FAITH, FAITH FAITH

HA: Told you he was so far up himself it's scary, Sir Cameron Faith?

HE: He may be up himself but no one has managed to,put him in his place yet

HA: Until now Henry, if Faith walks out of here champion against some the calibrate of O’Callaghan I will do the next show in nothing but an elephant thong. He is that good.

*The crowd burst into a chorus of Flower of Scotland as Faith stands once again soaking up the applause*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 30 Jul 2016, 9:56 am

*As the crowd sing "Flower of Scotland", egged on by Faith, the arena goes dark, then "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air, and grabs a microphone which was awaiting him on the stage, the crowd booing viciously in the process*

O'Callaghan: "Apologies for interrupting your little Haggis fest there Cameron...thought I'd add a little class to proceedings out here and sing you guys a little song..."

*O'Callaghan clears his throat, adjusts his tie and begins to sing*

O'Callaghan: music "O f*ck off Scotland,
When will we see your like again
That fat and frightful
Your wee ma shagged yer bra glen
I stood against him
Cameron Faith and his army
And sent him home sad
Tae w*nk alone again" music

*O'Callaghan erupts into laughter, the crowd hurling abuse at him*

O'Callaghan: "Thank you, thank you - Amy MacDonald would've been as proud of that performance as I was my performance with her last night!"

*O'Callaghan adjusts his trousers*

O'Callaghan: "Now, now settle down and listen to someone who isn't deluded speak....Faith I'm sitting in the back there and thinking you know what I'll give him his moment in the sun, but my word when you opened your mouth the utter tripe that came out of it...not even these idiots surely bare the greatelieve it"

*O'Callaghan is booed loudly, the crowd chanting "you f*cked a potato"*

O'Callaghan: "Oh shut up booing me ya nonces, the only reason you're cheering him is because he sounds like you - I could come out here put on one of your funny accents, hand you all an Irn Bru and a picture of yer ma in a tight jumper and you'd start cheering me, so shut your gobs"

*O'Callaghan, clearly angered, encourages the abuse and vitriol*

O'Callaghan: "Now you see Faith, you actually are the greatest Scotsman in this room, but heck that's no achievement pal, you could do that by just having a GCSE in English for crying out loud...."

*O'Callaghan drinks in the hate*

O'Callaghan: "But what you are not Cameron is a Sir. You are not the best champion this company has. And you most certainly are not going to beat me on Monday night. You beat James McManus woop dee do, fairly sure even Rasta beat him once for crying out loud..."

*O'Callaghan smirks at Faith*

O'Callaghan: "...but me I'm a different kettle of fish. I've been in this company for barely half a year, and have made a bigger impression than you could ever wish to do. I was the star of Night of Glory, I've beaten former world champions, and on Monday night I become UK Champion, instantly raising that title to a prestige it could only yearn to reach on your shoulder"

*The crowd start a "FAITH FAITH FAITH" chant*

O'Callaghan: "Monday night you may have this crowd behind you, but that will be of no help when I lock in the sharpshooter Cameron. Everyone in this sh*thole of an arena may be screaming at the top of their lungs, but they're still going to hear you screaming in agony, as I rack up the heat, and they'll hear your back cracking as I lock it in further...and they'll be crying as they see me standing above your broken body with the UK title held aloft..."

*O'Callaghan raises his arms and laps up the abuse...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:56 am

*Faith visibly annoyed, leans on the ropes staring at O’Callaghan. He pushes himself up off the ropes and raises the microphone, before dropping it again, shaking his head*

HA: Looks like Faith is speechless for the first time ever.

HE: I’m not surprised, O’Callaghan does have that affect on people with his irreverent Irish charm.

*Faith raises the microphone again*

CF: Thousands of Glaswegians in attendance and it's the Irishman whose been on the Buckfast. Still being from Ireland I don’t suppose it’s the first time you’ve sampled a monks special juice.

Crowd:

CF: I mean I can see why you think your something special but just like Wes Hoolahan,, U2, Dublin and pretty much everything Irish your just plain overrated. You’re not even the best Irishman in 6CW For F*ck sake.

*The crowd burst into Dicey Riley and 6CW chants*

CF: I get it I really do, I understand why you think you’re a somebody, you debuted you made a few folk tap. The boss man came to you for help and put you in the elimination chamber match.

What you have to remember is that by that point Jones had lost his mind, just like you must have if you think you have any chance of taking this title from me.

Crowd: Faith, Faith, Faith

CF: I’m already the biggest name in professional wrestling and you are nothing but another stepping stone on my way to becoming the most dominant. This is nothing but a glorified exhibition match between a bonafide Superstar and a glorified leprechaun created to send these fans home happy.

So you stay there singing your funny little songs, enjoying the limelight created by being in the presence of true superstardom, really soak it in.

*Faith pauses as he leans forward against the ropes again*

CF: Because soon the time you shared a ring with Sir Cameron Faith will be the only memory worth remembering in your supposedly glittering career.

HA: Big talk from Faith, especially if O’Callaghan gets that sharpshooter locked in early.

HE: True Harold, If Faith somehow doesn't tap, it’s gone injure the leg potentially neutralising the SuperKick.

HA: True the fans may have Faith as Favourite but all the smart money seems to have been placed on O’Callaghan with the bookies.

*The crowd start chanting for Faith again as he continues to stare, this time with a smirk at O’Callaghan*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm

The 6CW universe is cramming into an already jam-packed SECC center in Scotland, as official 6CW crew members add the last touches to the and improved 6CW set including the ramp, ring and commentary booths. The set itself is has fresh new look with a more tidy and recognisable colour scheme for 6CW with red, navy and white lights flashing on the steel panels. The camera pans to the beaming duo of Henry and Harold Lloyd who are wearing identical black suits, with a red tie and a 6CW pin badge pinned onto their lapels. Smiling showing their bleached dyed white teeth, The duo welcome the 6CW fans around the world to Aftermath in 6CW spiritual home.*

HA: ! Good evening everybody, welcome Glasgow, Scotland, Welcome to 6CW and Aftermath!Joined with me tonight is my partner, Harold Lloyd and Harold? How excited are you for the new era of 6CW tonight?

HE: I’m absolutely buzzing Harold.Tonight is what it says on the tin. Aftermath and a new era! It's a New era for 6CW and a new era for it's roster... we have some absolutely mammoth matches but c'mon, did we expect anything less? these fans are in for a treat. Twitter is going wild!

HA: Yeah just looking at twitter... We are going to have to get through alot! Ladies and gentleman, we will be here for the next few hours taking you throught the very first episode of this new era and trust me you do not want to adjust your sets! But oh boy... I wasn't expecting this.

HE: Here he is, Henry… the self-proclaimed prophet of 6CW. The new era of 6CW may I might add...

*Timebomb baby roars over the sound system, rocking the set of the new 6CW. The fans in the attendance and those filling the arena, launch a massive congregation of noise varying from Boo’s to loud cheers as Aaron Heath rocks up at the top of the ramp. Standing tall and proud, Heath arrogantly smirks to himself, bending his knees and crouching as he looks out to the ring and the sea of people. Heath is wearing his official merchandise black shirt, with the symbol of a snarling Honeybadger, dripping blood in the centre of the shirt. In bold white emblazoned above the symbol are the words “It begins with me”. He is also wearing a pair of black boots and Warrior training shorts. The camera pans in on Heath’s facial demeanour, Cold, calculating and arrogant. His right eye is slightly bloodshot while a scratch is prominent on his left cheek, still apparent from the Fight for the right ladder match. Jumping up, Heath begins his bold march and descent towards the ring as the crowd are massively split once again with the chants “You suck” and “You’re our Leader”. Trudging up the steel stairs, sliding through the ropes, Heath strides into the ring, quickly demanding a microphone from the timekeeper. Hastily, the timekeeper delivers Heath a microphone which is taken vigorously by the brooding Heath. “You’re our leader” continues to reverberate around the arena as Heath plants himself in the middle of the ring, tossing the microphone in his hands. Rubbing his chin, Heath takes a few seconds for the crowd to simmer down while tapping the microphone he has clutched in his right hand. Heath looks around at a vocal Scottish crowd, some chanting you suck and others continuing the chant of “You’re our leader” He then raises the microphone to his lips to speak, his cold blue eyes remorseless.

AH: Leave it to Aaron Heath to attempt to re-write History...A few weeks back, I got inside the head of five other men in the Fight for the right match at Night of Glory... It took five guys to stop me from achieving what was my Destiny but one man took it all away from me. Thunder, the EWF world Champion. What kind of champion slithers like a snake to take a fluky win in a ladder match before jumping a man to steal a title? that's not a man who deserves to be a champion... or renowned as a hero. No... the answer is no people.

*The crowd begin to cheer Thunder's name causing a bemused smirk to creep across the narcissistic Heath’s face.*

AH: I’m afraid I have to disagree with you people on that one. Thunder has been one of those guys that for a year or two now has been filling your heads and filling your children’s heads with a pack of lies from his septic tank of an ego. And by doing so has polluted the very essence of 6CW. Let me tell you all something, something very important. It doesn’t matter if you’re the best wrestler, it doesn’t matter if you’re the best talker and it doesn’t matter if you’re the best overall performer. There is a glass ceiling unless you do one thing, which Thunder co-incidentally has done. The more popular you are with you the fans, the more money you make. The more you support and back a wrestler like Thunder, The more opportunities you are going to present him with whether that be sponsors, TV deals or money. Why do you think Thunder pretends to be this mighty hero? give me a break...

AH: Which is why in many, many cases all these superstars wouldn’t have been able to obtain success without you. Except for one man and that man is me, Aaron Heath. You’re leader and you’re saviour. When I showed up the game changed ladies and gentleman and that is a fact in the cold hard light of day.

AH: I have become one of the quickest rising 6CW superstars of all time, the hottest property in wrestling and I liked to remind you all that on my first PPV I became holder of a contract guaranteeing me a title match to three options of my choice. None of the modern era has been able to achieve what I have been able to achieve in such little time, Yes that’s another buzzword you people can use on social media. Modern Era that will be on a shirt in no time whatsoever. That will make you people rush to 6CW. Com and order yourself an extra-large or even triple extra-large shirt which this company will lap up. But on tonight... James Mcmanus. Now their is a name I know extremely well.

AH: If I was around in the 6wf scene around the time As James McManus I would have been beating his sorry ass all over Birmingham and all over the world as a matter of fact. I would have smashed his records and accomplishments in 6CW with my cold boot and tore the history book up. You would have never in turn seen James McManus wrestle across the world like I have done, no, he was living the life of luxury in 6WF while I scrapped for every Dollar I could to feed myself while trying to travel to the next wrestling gig.

AH: I have wrestled physically demanding matches for years non-stop all across the world and people like James McManus have had it easy and have had their success given to them on a silver platter, no question asked. I have obtained and earnt my success, not because of you the fans. You hear that, I’m successful not because of you. I’m truly successful in spite of you. Here is another dose of truth my Scottish followers, I was told of a fan meet and greet session and I was asked to attend but unfortunately I do not care about the people of Scotland. There’s good guys and then there’s bad guys in this world of ours… and make no mistake about it ladies and gentleman, I’m one of the bad guys.

*The crowd boo ferociously however still going strong is a hardcore section of the 6CW fanbase in Scotland chanting “You’re our leader” still ringing over the arena.*

AH: Mcmanus is as far as I'm concerned another victim. Another Hero I will bring to my knees. When I beat Mcmanus it will be so decisive and so dominating, that James will wish he never returned to this harsh world all these months ago. I'am all that I say that I am and A new era for 6CW in 2016 starts and finishes when Aaron Heath declares it fit and tonight could very well be that night.

AH: Unlike a lot of people, I’m glad James McManus wears his heart on his sleeve and keeps his fans happy. I don’t care that he parks his car in a reserved spot and I don’t care when his next interview is. I’m still going to destroy you, McManus. McManus has faced nobody like me in his entire career. you can all laugh at me, all mock me but everything I say I have backed up with conviction. McManus can talk about his past achievements and try and prolong his career but I want Mcmanus  to know that tonight at Aftermath, McManus meets his maker. Because I’m the best wrestler in the entire universe.

AH: I’m going to be the best guy you have ever stepped foot in a ring with McManus, because you have bitten of way more than you can chew. You’ve been playing in the little leagues for your career while I’ve been playing my whole career at the elite swinging for the stars. Up until this moment, it’s just been kiddy games. I will not let you leave a scratch on my face again.

AH: this new era of 6cw... it's an apt name isn't it? All you hypocrites... all you liars have a chance to witness Aaron Heath create more history. The past few 12 months have produced only a glimpse of what I am capable of. I'm ready for the next 12 months and I'm ready to prove to you all that Aaron Heath is here and is very much the beating heart of this new era.

*Time hop baby then reverberates over the speakers as nonchalantly, Heath dumps his microphone to the mat while standing back up to a hugely hostile reception from the packed arena in Glasgow. Heath shakes his head, his eyes building with anger as he quickly exits the ring and begins to storm up the ramp. The intensity is palpable in the arena as Heath continues to storm up the ramp leaving the fans massively divided. The camera then returns to a shell shocked pair of Henry Lloyd and Harold Lloyd.*

HE: Wow, just wow. Aaron Heath is on a mission tonight. Join us after the break as we discuss and go through some of your tweets!

*The scene slowly fades away, Henry and Harold begin to talk about what has just transpired as the show cuts to a commercial break.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:27 pm

*O'Callaghan stands at the top of the ramp whilst the crowd chant for Faith, he waits for it to die down after a minute of so...*

O'Callaghan: "Jones has lost his mind? His last act in this company will be identifying me, the next biggest thing in wrestling, the soon to be UK champion, the man who will single handedly drag 6CW through the mud to rise again...lost his mind my backside Faith"

*O'Callaghan now raises his voice over the crowd who have started chanting for Faith again, now getting angered by the crowd O'Callaghan continues*

O'Callaghan: "Come Monday night Faith, you, like Glasgow Celtic and Rangers, like Scotland in general will be irrelevant in this world...I guaran-damn-tee it..."

*O'Callaghan laps up the abuse being hurled at him, before making one last remark to the crowd*

O'Callaghan: "....oh yeah you lot - bring all you got Monday night, because you know what? Maggie Thatcher improved this sh*tehole..."

*The crowd start hurling cups and abuse at O'Callaghan who walks off slowly, arms out wide, encouraging the crowd as Faith stands in the ring*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down