The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!! Empty Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!!

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:10 am

Morning, afternoon what day is it? Oh yeah the day after the biggest night in 6CW History. Ding Dong Jones is dead and his big bad puppet took one hell of a beating 

My name is Jaden T Waters and this is Behind the Curtain’s 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!

Where do we begin on a night such as this?

Home is where the heart is so they say and home is where 6CW headed under the new regime, or is it an old regime. The show started with a familiar feel. Well apart from the Cameron Faith love in, but then we had the 3 J’s - Jones, Joshua and Jerome Dubois and I will tell you right now the opening did not go down how I expected

I always knew Jones would be back, he’s too proud and too egotistical to stay away and he still had his trump card. Joshua may not be 6CW Champion but he is the monster we all wish we had in our back pocket on the darkest of nights, or that is what dear old Mr Jones thought anyway. But how foolish he is, we all are for still believing Joshua would march to the beat of that drum

Big Josh made it perfectly clear who he blames for his downfall. Reborn may have taken his precious gold but Jones has been the architect of his demise and now he must pay the ultimate price. I am not a fan of outrageous violence but I will let this one slide. Jones’ fall from 6CW has been epic and his final ‘deletion’ at the hands of his greatest success is poetic justice in my eyes

What came next though was a twist that even I didn’t foresee. An unholy alliance of gargantuan proportion. Cerberus, Engel and Masters. Why, what the…… OH MY GOD!!!!

As the dust settles we are still probably none the wiser. Yes they all have a score to settle with Jones or Joshua but I never thought they would chose to deliver their message together. What does this mean now? Where is Joshua and what will he do to get his revenge??

Finally we get to ring action and Crime Lord continues with his reign of domination. Perez was never a real match but this match perhaps begs the question who can match Crime Lord and has he outgrown the International Title and does his future involve one of the two World champions?

Next and we have Cassius, do we understand his motives?

A final FU from Jones, a message to the man that epitomises all that he sees is wrong with 6CW or a sign that he will do what he wants no matter who stands in his way – More on that later perhaps?

McManus. How the mighty have fallen – Champion elect one second but now…. Has Heath finally found his feet in 6CW?
Reborn winding up Wood like a coiled spring. We have seen what it’s like when the former EWF champion snaps. Who will be in his crosshairs only time will tell

Up next the turn of two men forever destined to be the bridesmaids and never the brides? Grace finds the victory that he has craved for so long but Hurst told the former Hollywood some truths that must have landed close to home. It certainly sparked a fire if that backstage encounter with Max is anything to go by

Liam Wood vs. Conor Anderson. Anderson has a glittered past but he has failed to live up to his and our lofty expectations since his arrival in 6CW. Wood is most dangerous when he has a cause to fight for and he wants his title back…

Tag Team rematch. Hill and Steel must have felt they were in with a solid chance of regaining the gold in a standard tag match but those wily old veterans showed why they are still regarded as the best in the game. The Tag division is jam packed with talent and they will need to be at their best to continue their recent run of success.

Faith and O’Callaghan – The homecoming of a champion ruined by the young upstart. Cameron has been a real star of 6CW since he arrived with his briefcase but O’Callaghan has been real impressive of late and few would argue this victory was undeserved. Both these men are on an upward trajectory in 6CW and I wouldn’t be surprised to see this match headline a PPV for a major title someday soon..

Next and 6CW’s own master of Tourette’s launches a foul mouth tirade on Zhi and Murdoch. Austin Stevens has never found making friends easily but with the list of enemies he has now built up he was heading for a fall – Sooner rather than later..

Next the crowning of the champions . A new era for 6CW?

Reborn and Thunder have always fought against adversity and now they each have a gold coloured bullseye around their waists. Can they handle the pressure that being at the top brings – Who will be first to challenge their success – A familiar face?

Dicey looks p***ed, friend or foe, with the Dublin destroyer the line is definitely blurred.

Its Main Event time and Reborn and Dicey show there is still no love lost between the two of them before Thunder plays peace maker, how long these two can be kept apart is anyone’s guess?

Onto the match itself and ya know the ‘other stuff’ – As a match goes it was good to see that passion still in Dicey’s eyes and Adamson back where he belongs in the Main Event minus the hanger ons. Speaking of which Phillips and Stevens continued their post Forgotten breakdown with differing levels of success. On the whole the ME was a solid affair. Marshall, Zhi and Adamson and Dicey could Main Event any show any night and deliver every time. They are amongst the best of what 6CW has to offer right now and this story will play out again over the coming weeks and months but the real story coming out of Aftermath is the absolute devastation caused by the newest arrivals to the company. Familiar faces but not ones that people will view too fondly

The brothers have risen straight out of hell and are targeting 6CW for their unique brand of destruction. Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon are here, after weeks of rumour they have arrived, and what an arrival!

The attack on Adamson and Dicey may have been the start of it but they finished the night with a huge exclamation mark seemingly bringing the end to Austin Stevens’ 6CW career

6CW is in a new era but there is a familiar darkness engulfing this company as every superstar is desperate to leave their mark.
A seemingly rudderless ship or civil war, call it what you will but this is the future of 6CW. Like it or not….

Do you agree with this review - Leave your feedback or thoughts in the section below

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!! Empty Re: Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!!

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 pm

8.5/10 review - very helpful
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!! Empty Re: Behind the Curtain - 6CW Aftermath Holy F***balls!!!!

Post by Electric Demon Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:47 pm

This is brilliant - really enjoyable read
Hope this is going to be a regular thing - would really like that.
Should be a journalist mate.

Totally agree on O Callaghan and Faith fighting for a World Title one day. Feels like this could be a career defining feud for both already.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:51 pm

You're too kind...

Keeps me involved and gives me a creative outlet

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:55 pm

You could of just written less segments yano Whistle #JustSayin'

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:56 pm

If only there were a way to harness such creativity and passion for 6CW, I'd love to promote you

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:05 pm

You couldn't afford me

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 pm

A Bag of Skittles & Massimo Cellino's balls on a platter?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:20 pm

I stand corrected - We have a deal

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:53 pm

With my negotiation skills i should work for Arsenal really Laugh

#CanNegotiationAnything
#IWillBuildAWallToStopScotlandInbreedingIntoOurCountry

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down