The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On?

3 posters

Go down

Who will win the Title

Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_lcap9%Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_lcap55%Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_lcap0%Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_lcap36%Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Empty Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On?

Post by Fernando Mon 29 Aug 2016, 9:22 pm

Obviously with Finn Balor's injury and a fatal 4 way to crown a new champion who do you want to see leave with the title

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Empty Re: Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:09 pm

Rollins, not due to talent, of which he has an incredible amount, but I think in the story it wont work right now for Owens, so its Reigns or Rollins, and I think Reigns vs Rusev should be finished

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On? Empty Re: Who Would You Place The WWE Universal Title On?

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 30 Aug 2016, 12:38 am

I'd love to see Owens as the Champ but think it'd be far better after a long battle to finally become it, Rollins for me, it can be the catalyst for his face turn.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down