The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Chat v14

+20
Hero
Engel Harlequin
Bull
Marsh
Preacher
ncfc_Tooze
Mr Tom
Mat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Lee
Crimey
x12x
President Trump
BlueDragon1205
Nay
Electric Demon
Dolphin Ziggler
Steel
Fernando
Paul Mac 6CW
24 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

6CW Chat v14 - Page 18 Empty 6CW Chat v14

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 30 Aug 2016, 8:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

And it's over to you.......

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Chat v14 - Page 18 Empty Re: 6CW Chat v14

Post by Electric Demon Mon 03 Oct 2016, 11:46 am

I just had an image of us all huddled around a breakfast bar, with laptops, sipping Gingerbread lattes and working on promos against each other, and it was the happiest I've ever been

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2016, 11:52 am

Telling the Starbucks worker our names are our character names, so they announce it when the lattes are ready, ah heaven

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 03 Oct 2016, 12:05 pm

10 sniggering adults

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Oct 2016, 12:32 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Last time I did a jape someone erupted. He may have gone but I probably won't do it again!

Im sure it was JJ's last wish before leaving....or Paul did it....I cant keep up, we'll just put it down to Bants Rolling Eyes

Good to see you've gotten over it all, Dec.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2016, 12:56 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Dicey Reilly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Last time I did a jape someone erupted. He may have gone but I probably won't do it again!

Im sure it was JJ's last wish before leaving....or Paul did it....I cant keep up, we'll just put it down to Bants Rolling Eyes

Good to see you've gotten over it all, Dec.

I'm not angry.....just disappointed

Reply up lads

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Oct 2016, 1:02 pm

Why is Crime Lord Gary?!

Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2016, 1:05 pm

Is his real name not Gary Johnson?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Oct 2016, 1:08 pm

Nope, different character.

Crime Lord hasn't ever said a real name.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2016, 1:10 pm

It's Gary now.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2016, 1:13 pm

Fernando wrote:It's Gary now.

What he said Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:02 pm

6WF should just kill 6CW... It'll never get better than this
Dicey Reilly you demon
I'll hopefully promo tonight unless someone else is

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:17 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:

What he said Laugh

I have a name Whistle

*Disclaimer - Not Gary

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:39 pm

Fernando wrote:
Dicey Reilly wrote:

What he said Laugh

I have a name Whistle

*Disclaimer - Not Gary

Ok Not Gary.........(I thought is was Matt) Smile

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:46 pm

I feel like this has gone full spongebob.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:51 pm

randy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 03 Oct 2016, 6:56 pm

Promo up dudes, apologies for the delay felt like poopy over the weekend and spent most of it in bed doing nothing

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Mon 03 Oct 2016, 8:38 pm

Hi everyone, sorry for not being about over the weekend, some amazing promos going up though, think Dicey is becoming my fave character.

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 03 Oct 2016, 10:47 pm

Response up Gentlemen

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Oct 2016, 10:52 pm

Fantastic as usual.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 04 Oct 2016, 7:09 am

Morning

Some of these promos are giving me the chills excellent stuff
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 04 Oct 2016, 7:50 am

Nice promos folks,

I might have a go tonight , why the hells not.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:29 am

Good morning all.

It's only the 4th of October, so I guess your Halloween has come 27 days early. Because the bogeyman is here today. It's been a long time since I've felt the need to get involved in much on this site, so I would like to thank you all for a reason to let me have a thereupotic cleansing of the soul.

First a little history lesson.

Whilst all the witch hunting was going on when you all decided to leave this site originally, I remained tight lipped. Amazingly tight lipped for someone who likes to rant at people. There was two major reasons for this, the major one being that I had some good friends looking out for me and from stopping me saying anything that would make things worse. The other being that what happened deeply effected me.

Since then, I have not publicly commented on those events and just let you all get on with your thing. I haven't been involved in efedding at all other than to offer out an olive branch (which I still regret offering as I had not been the instigator of the troubles) by trying to set up the Indian summer fed a few years ago. Unsurprisingly, most people from 6WF decided to continue to pin their colours to the revised history over on 6WF.

And I had no problems with that. However, in my silence, I was pointed to post after post of hate aimed directly at me. Month after month, I was attacked. And I didn't respond or retort once. My choice, and to be honest, I grew as a person during this time. Bothe mentally and physically (unfortunately).

I helped JJ and Paul Mac as best as I could. I didn't do much but always supported and encouraged what they were doing with 6cw. And it thrived, whilst the inheritant bullying over on 6WF continued. JJ, hero, bull, Uruy all were picked on at times. But don't worry folks, it was all banter.

And then the inevitable happened. 6WF ran out of steam and friends. Paul and JJ were told they could have members back but I did warn them that I wouldn't tolerate the bullying that was going on over on 6WF. And it started well, despite my reservations.

I let more slide than I lost probably should of at times but it was mostly a positive place.

But as more and more of the old ways came creeping back, the hate for me began to resurface, even though I hadn't said a word in the efed space for nearly 5 years at this point.

And then the requests for beer to return came in. And my stance, as well as the other admins (clean sweep of votes) was to not allow him back. But don't worry folks, it was all me behind not letting him back, your bogeyman.

I dipped in from time to time and saw the barbed comments towards me (including most of the Facebook posts). I even read what apparently was an "apology" although I a man sure that in an apology, some remorse needs to be shown. Any, I seem to be digressing.

So fast forward a few months and the loyalty that I have seen from you guys is pathetic. Paul Mac and JJ gave you a home when yours failed. They supported you and fought your corner. And when they wanted to take a slight step back, you repay them by throwing your toys out of the Oran over booking decisions. Dolph puts so much effort in to keeping this place going but he ain't old school is he? He isn't one of the 6wfers. He is a green badge.

Well I can tell you something about dolph. He keeps coming back, time and time again asking for beer to come back. Even though he is told no. He wants this place to succeed under his watch. But it never will as you are still Beers little bitches. You threaten with quitting if you don't get your way. You threaten to leave if I turn out to be secretly efedding (the only thing sadder than me returning is someone quitting over it).

So here is the low down. I haven't spoken out in over 5 years but this is v2. I run this house. You might not like it but that's the way it is. If you want to quit or go and play hide the sausage with beer, you have your own highly successful site at 6WF.com

You are welcome to stay but only within house rules, the same as everyone else.

But there will be no bullying. I took enough of it over the last 5 years and it will not go on for one second on this site towards anyone.

I spent the last 6 years trying to get this site to grow. 6WF spent the last 5 years blaming me for your own shortcomings.

So feel welcome to stay. Feel welcome to never come back. I really don't care. I feel sorry for Paul, JJ and dolph but I am sure they will get over it. I am not going to be poking my head back in goon gorward, unless asked to. Yep, I've dropped a pipe bomb and am leaving you all in the debris.

Anyway, have a nice day and talk to whoever is left in 5 years.

Adam
Aka hobo
Aka the bogeyman.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:41 am

Morning all.

I can't respond I'm afraid Adam because apart from asking for Rich to be allowed to join I have no idea of any of that going on. Maybe because I'm not on the Facebook - I have no idea what is said over there, but I don't see bullying or negativity on here.

All I know is, the gents who have come over from what was 6WF, all contribute to the fed and the community, and are not the ones complaining about "booking decisions". There is a bit of close to the bone banter going on in the promos, but that is very much 2-way and no-one in 6WF asked for a 6WF vs 6CW storyline - I was actually against it. I just wanted to promo again.

All I can ask is if Paul or JJ or Mat or Dolph or even you have any issues with the way I have been conducting myself then please let me know.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:43 am

Morning all

Main event gents - I'll be writing my wrap-up and leave the ring promo on Thursday evening as I'm off on a stag weekend after that. So if anyone still wants to do the old eyeball to eyeball with Cassius then if you could do it before that would be smashing.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:04 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:Morning all.

I can't respond I'm afraid Adam because apart from asking for Rich to be allowed to join I have no idea of any of that going on. Maybe because I'm not on the Facebook - I have no idea what is said over there, but I don't see bullying or negativity on here.

All I know is, the gents who have come over from what was 6WF, all contribute to the fed and the community, and are not the ones complaining about "booking decisions". There is a bit of close to the bone banter going on in the promos, but that is very much 2-way and no-one in 6WF asked for a 6WF vs 6CW storyline - I was actually against it. I just wanted to promo again.

All I can ask is if Paul or JJ or Mat or Dolph or even you have any issues with the way I have been conducting myself then please let me know.

What about if I have a problem with the way you're conducting yourself?! WHAT ABOUT ME DEMON Sad
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:11 am

Morning guys

I was hoping I could jump into the back and forth again next if nobody minds? Need to try and raise my levels after reading the responses.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:15 am

Will be posting a Plague promo tonight if any of the guys in that match watch to get involved...Pete? lets do this!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:16 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
Cassius Zhi wrote:Morning all.

What about if I have a problem with the way you're conducting yourself?! WHAT ABOUT ME DEMON Sad

You can meet me in the car lot!

For a fight

Not dogging

Unless you're up for some dogging

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:22 am

Get over yourself Adam will ya, some people don't like you boo f**king hoo, so you didn't let Rich back we've moved on from that weeks ago, why after all this time of biting your tongue have you decided to speak out now when thing have been getting back on track over the last few weeks? no mention of Mat either, doesn't he work hard or count?

If Paul and JJ have a problem they should talk to the members about it, if Dolph has a problem he should talk to people about it not go running to you showing you facebook chat stills, there are valid reasons people were annoyed at the booking and have said it, some people left because of it and some stayed to give this place another chance to get going again, I'm opinionated but I say what I feel and I can be a d**k but so can others and people on creative as well, I'm not gonna shy away when I think something I feel was wrong or disagree with, I give my opinion and get opinions back, most I don't agree with but that's their opinion (unless I'm drunk and I can be a boll*x) we are all grown up playing wrestling make believe we are all in the same boat but you coming on here swing your d**k around, were really you don't really have any say is a bit ridiculous and make you and YOUR little bitches look like f*nnys, V2 maybe your house (totally ripped off my promo's) but 6CW will always be my home, so Ban me or others do what you want, you always have and always will

Dec
Aka Dicey
Aka Hey you behind the bushes

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:23 am

I will jump in at some stage this week, I'll let JJ etc come in first

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:56 am

Morning
Sorry for being quiet been back and forthave to different places for work
Will be  a parasite killers promo soon.
Hope we are all OK

James
Aka ncfc_Tooze
Aka toozetastic
Aka jimbo
Aka toozey

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:59 am

Dicey

Was Joy Chris Patrick's wife? I've just planned a whole promo in my head before realising I may have been promoing against the wrong character Laugh

I hope you take no offense to that question, or feel in the slightest bit bullied by a question which I realise relates to 6WF

Yours sincerly

Martin
Aka Marsh
Aka Marshy
Aka him over there

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:07 am

Marshmellow ellow ellow

Yeah it was Joyce, but you keep her out of this, she is an angel Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:08 am

Right response is up. Might not get another guys sorry, but happy to leave it for everyone else.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:15 am

A classic from JJ
No mic rust there

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:19 am

Cheers Demon. Still finding the groove especially in this match because the promos are phenomenal. Everyone has really gone to bat.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:20 am

Dicey Reilly wrote:Marshmellow ellow ellow

Can I just promo against Chris Patricks anyway? I liked what I'd come up with Laugh

Now all I've got is

'Marshall agrees with Cassius, and gets his d1ck out for Harambe'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:22 am

Marsh wrote:

Can I just promo against Chris Patricks anyway? I liked what I'd come up with Laugh

Now all I've got is

Laugh Fire away mate

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:24 am

I hate feeling too old for the zeitgeist

What's Harambe?

I'm sure I've even asked that question before recently and forgotten the answer

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:24 am

If you get your dick out for Harambe in promo there's every chance you may win the main event. Just saying.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

Dicey Reilly wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Now all I've got is

Laugh Fire away mate

Dicey's confusing Crime Lord with a character who got shot dead in an armed robbery 8 or 9 years ago. The precedent has already been set Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:26 am

Harambe is the dead gorilla thing, I don't quite get the internet fuss over it either.

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:26 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:
Dicey Reilly wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Now all I've got is

Laugh Fire away mate

Dicey's confusing Crime Lord with a character who got shot dead in an armed robbery 8 or 9 years ago. The precedent has already been set Laugh

I like to set the bar high Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:29 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:I hate feeling too old for the zeitgeist

What's Harambe?

I'm sure I've even asked that question before recently and forgotten the answer

Harambe is the greatest tragedy of the 21st century

He is our spiritual leader looking over us in these troubled times

(And im always up for dogging)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:31 am

JJJohnson wrote:If you get your dick out for Harambe in promo there's every chance you may win the main event. Just saying.
Done and done.

I'm not above ho@ring myself out for pretend wrestling victories

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:54 am

A short promo up from me, apologies if it's offensive, I don't mean for it to be!

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 04 Oct 2016, 12:07 pm

6CW Chat v14 - Page 18 9sV8f5pl

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 04 Oct 2016, 12:16 pm

"Reach out and touch Faith" Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 04 Oct 2016, 12:22 pm

6CW Chat v14 - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStLvcTezWqjY_X9KOEwRFeXz-bMZRI0_rSyJkBD4YWyD97AOhl

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Tom Tue 04 Oct 2016, 12:30 pm

Hi.

Great promos so far and loved your promo preacher. Will try and knock one out myself later.

Mr Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next