The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September

+21
Notch
GLove39
TJ
BigGee
A Simply Mesmeric Try
cakeordeath
jimbopip
overlordofthewest
Hazel Sapling
Luckless Pedestrian
Tattie Scones RRN
RDW
TheMildlyFranticLlama
LordDowlais
chris_501
ScarletSpiderman
mikey_dragon
EWT Spoons
funnyExiledScot
international198
George Carlin
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Empty Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September

Post by George Carlin Tue 06 Sep 2016, 1:18 pm

Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Jessie10      Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Scarle10
Edinburgh v Scarlets
Friday 9 September 2016
KO: 19:35
BT Murrayfield

Live on BBC Alba

Referee: Andrew Brace (IRFU, 13th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Sean Gallagher (IRFU), Graeme Ormiston (SRU)
Citing Commissioner: Iain Goodall (SRU)
TMO: Olly Hodges (IRFU)

Edinburgh Rugby
Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Lamb10
Glenn Bryce, Michael Allen, Sasa Tofilau, Phil Burleigh, Tom Brown, Duncan Weir, Nathan Fowles, Rory Sutherland, Ross Ford, WP Nel, Ben Toolis, Grant Gilchrist (capt), Jamie Ritchie, John Hardie, Magnus Bradbury.

Replacements: Stuart McInally, Allan Dell, Kevin Bryce, Fraser McKenzie, Hamish Watson, Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, Blair Kinghorn, Solomoni Rasolea

Scarlets
Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Wolf10
Liam Williams, Hadleigh Parkes, Jonathan Davies, Scott Williams, Steff Evans, Rhys Patchell, Aled Davies; Wyn Jones, Ken Owens (capt), Werner Kruger, Jake Ball, David Bulbring, Aaron Shingler, James Davies, John Barclay.

Replacements: Ryan Elias, Luke Garrett, Peter Edwards, Tadhg Beirne, Josh Macleod, Gareth Davies, Dan Jones, Aled Thomas.

Last edited by George Carlin on Sat 10 Sep 2016, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Empty Re: Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September

Post by international198 Tue 06 Sep 2016, 1:53 pm

Expecting the Scarlets to win this game easily. Anything less than 5 points would be an underachievement.

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 06 Sep 2016, 2:42 pm

international198 wrote:Expecting the Scarlets to win this game easily. Anything less than 25 points would be an underachievement.

Fixed it for you.

If the Scarlets remember to point in the right direction when running with the ball, they'll coast this.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:07 pm

Can we just give Scarlets the BP win now and not bother even pretending Edinburgh will offer anything.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:10 pm

international198 wrote:Expecting the Scarlets to win this game easily. Anything less than 5 points would be an underachievement.

Incredibly delusional.

Bonus point win for Edinburgh.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 06 Sep 2016, 6:35 pm

Wow Mikey and International, total polar opposites. Mikey will only see the negative in the Scarlets, and International (suddenly this season, almost out of nowhere) is the Scarlets biggest one-eyed supporter.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

I think both teams will take 5 points from this fixture. That way everyone will be happy.......

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 07 Sep 2016, 9:05 am

chris_501 wrote:I think both teams will take 5 points from this fixture. That way everyone will be happy.......

Well, everyone except for Mikey. Very Happy

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 07 Sep 2016, 9:38 am

chris_501 wrote:I think both teams will take 5 points from this fixture. That way everyone will be happy.......

Agreed. Scarlets will take home 5 league points, and Edinburgh will score 5 points in the match.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Wed 07 Sep 2016, 10:56 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:

Agreed. Scarlets will take home 5 league points, and Edinburgh will score 5 points in the match.

Presumably that'll be a penalty try for Edinburgh off a scrum, with Duncan Weir missing the conversion from in front of the sticks?

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 07 Sep 2016, 11:13 am

TheMildlyFranticLlama wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Presumably that'll be a penalty try for Edinburgh off a scrum, with Duncan Weir missing the conversion from in front of the sticks?

I had in mind a WP Nel rumble from 2 metres, but agreed on the Weir conversion attempt!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 07 Sep 2016, 12:10 pm

Well just like I don't think Glasgow's win over Connacht will mean they'll do the same over Leinster, I'd like to think our performance for this game won't be as desperate as the performance against the Blues.

I'm fairly sure the players will have had a rocket up their arses at training this week so I'm expecting a response - whether that will be enough to paper over the cracks over 80 minutes is another question.

Biggest concern is in the backrow - Manu going off injured early on against the Blues left us with an inexperienced and underpowered back row.  I would be surprised if he was fit. CDP came off the bench for Heriots at the weekend but whether that means he's ready for a Pro 12 return I don't know.  Hardie needs time after having a prolonged off-season.

We desperately could do with Bureligh coming back to shore up the midfield and add some direction to our play - hopefully his back injury isn't too bad. I don't fancy our chances if Williams-Davies goes up against Rasolea-Tofilau on their 2nd game together.

Making some assumptions on fitness I'd go for

1 Sutherland
2 Ford (I can't see Solomons dropping him any time soon and he said Ford will be better off having a game under his belt)
3 Nel
4 Gilchrist
5 Toolis (although I'm certain he'll pick McKenzie again)
6 Ritchie
7 Hardie (play 60 minutes - his greater experience is needed with our young 6/8)
8 Bradbury

9 SHC (our most controlling 9, but i think he'll go for Fowles again)
10 Weir
11 Brown
12 Burleigh (if fit)
13 Tofilau
14 Scholes
15 Bruyce

Subs Cosgrove, McInally, Berghan, McKenzie, Watson (to replace Hardie), Kennedy, Kinghorn, Rasolea

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by international198 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:23 pm

I'm disappointed that this game isn't on BBC2 Wales. I don't have access to BBC Alba except via internet which is slow unfortunately. I want James Davies back and starting for this game. I think he was one of the standout British heroes at the Rio Olympics and will be a huge asset to the Scarlets this year.

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:29 pm

Mark Bennett only returned to training recently so I suspect Davies will be the same - I'd be surprised if he was picked, albeit not disappointed!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:30 pm

international198 wrote:I'm disappointed that this game isn't on BBC2 Wales. I don't have access to BBC Alba except via internet which is slow unfortunately. I want James Davies back and starting for this game. I think he was one of the standout British heroes at the Rio Olympics and will be a huge asset to the Scarlets this year.

I have actually laughed out loud at every single one of your posts so far.

If your internet is pants, why not head up to Edinburgh and join fES for a Contino Rioja Blanco spritzer?

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:33 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:If your internet is pants, why not head up to Edinburgh and join fES for a Contino Rioja Blanco spritzer?

Oooh, how very rock and roll. Very Happy

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 08 Sep 2016, 10:31 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Tattie Scones RRN wrote:If your internet is pants, why not head up to Edinburgh and join fES for a Contino Rioja Blanco spritzer?

Oooh, how very rock and roll. Very Happy

We know how to live in Edinburgh.

Actually I can't make the game tomorrow. Mrs fES' birthday.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:03 pm

I was pretty close! Happy with that selection but would have preferred SHC to start. Great to see Burleigh back.

Edinburgh v Scarlets, 9 September  Cr054NPWgAEl4XP

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:07 pm

Is berghan injured? He seems to have no luck with getting any game time under solly. He's not even on the bench this week in favour of a former flanker - Hooker - Tighthead. Surely Berghan is better prepared to play rather than someone who has never played tighthead and from interviews doesn't seem keen on playing that position either.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:08 pm

Berghan came off the bench last weekend but lasted about 10 minutes before Nel had to come back on - I'm assuming he injured himself.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:11 pm

Fair point, forget about Nel having to come back on, I was so depressed by that point I'd lost interest slightly.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:15 pm

Heach Coach Alan Solomons has made five changes to his starting Edinburgh Rugby side for the club’s first home game of the Guinness PRO12 season, against Scarlets tomorrow night (Friday 9 September, kick-off 7.35pm) – live on BBC ALBA.

John Hardie

Michael Allen starts on the wing in place of Rory Scholes, while Phil Burleigh returns to start at inside-centre, meaning Solomoni Rasolea moves to the bench.

In the pack, two of the three remaining changes are made in the back-row where John Hardie comes in for Hamish Watson and Magnus Bradbury takes the number 8 shirt in place of the injured Nasi Manu (ribs).

The final change to the starting forwards is at lock, where Ben Toolis is promoted from the bench for Fraser McKenzie.

After making his Edinburgh Rugby debut last week, Glenn Bryce continues at full-back and is joined by Tom Brown and Allen in the back-three.

Sasa Tofilau continues at outside-centre alongside Burleigh, while Duncan Weir and Nathan Fowles retain their respective spots at stand-off and scrum-half.

The all-international front-row of Rory Sutherland, Ross Ford and WP Nel continue to front the pack.

Grant Gilchrist captains the team and partners Toolis in the second-row, while Jamie Ritchie remains on the blindside flank to accompany fellow loose forwards Hardie and Bradbury.

Scotland internationalist Kevin Bryce will make his competitive debut for the capital club if called upon from the bench, which would also mark his first professional appearance at tighthead prop. Allan Dell is also brought into the matchday squad.

Solomons said: "The players are all looking forward to playing at home and are relishing the challenge that the Scarlets will present."

Players not available due to injury: Alasdair Dickinson (hamstring), Simon Berghan (foot), Anton Bresler (groin), Nasi Manu (ribs), Jason Tovey (wrist), Will Helu (hamstring), Damien Hoyland (groin)

Edinburgh Rugby team to play Scarlets in the Guinness PRO12 at BT Murrayfield tomorrow (Friday 9 September, kick-off 7.35pm) – live on BBC ALBA

15. Glenn Bryce

14. Michael Allen

13. Sasa Tofilau

12. Phil Burleigh

11. Tom Brown

10. Duncan Weir

9. Nathan Fowles

1. Rory Sutherland

2. Ross Ford

3. WP Nel

4. Ben Toolis

5. Grant Gilchrist CAPTAIN

6. Jamie Ritchie

7. John Hardie

8. Magnus Bradbury

Substitutes:

16. Stuart McInally

17. Allan Dell

18. Kevin Bryce

19. Fraser McKenzie

20. Hamish Watson

21. Sam Hidalgo-Clyne

22. Blair Kinghorn

23. Solomoni Rasolea

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:16 pm

Scholes has been completely dropped - seems harsh!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:35 pm

Strong Scarlets team

Scarlets head coach Wayne Pivac has made seven changes, which include three positional changes, to the side that will take on Edinburgh at BT Murrayfield on Friday evening in the second round of the GUINNESS PRO12 campaign.
Jonathan Davies is named in the centre alongside fellow Welsh international Scott Williams as he makes his first competitive start for the region since May 2014. Hadleigh Parkes moves to the wing with DTH van der Merwe unavailable due to illness.

Aled Davies replaces Gareth Davies at scrum half whilst Rhys Patchell, Steff Evans and Liam Williams - one of round one's top performers making 166 metres and 20 carries, retain their places in the backline.

Wyn Jones comes in to the starting line-up with Dylan Evans missing out through injury, giving new loan signing Luke Garrett named on the replacements bench. Ken Owens, Werner Kruger, Jake Ball and Aaron Shingler retain their place with David Bulbring coming in to the starting line-up.

Olympic silver medalist James Davies makes a return to the openside flank after his heroics in Rio with John Barclay moving to number 8.

Scarlets Head Coach Wayne Pivac said; "The positives outweighed the negatives. The loss and the scoreline were the huge negatives. It was pleasing and positive to see us dominate both possession and field position in the early exchanges but we let the pressure valve off with a few penalties. Some calls were 50/50; sometimes they go your way sometimes they don't.

"The intent was there to play but we overplayed at times. We'll look at how we vary that. We have options open to us and we're exploring those.

"I'd rather be one of the teams who got off to a flying start but we knew our game was going to be an arm wrestle. We know what our focus is and what we're doing. Round one always throws up some interesting results."

Scarlets team to take on Edinburgh, at BT Murrayfield, on Friday 9th September, kick-off 7.35pm;

15 Liam Williams, 14 Hadleigh Parkes, 13 Jonathan Davies, 12 Scott Williams, 11 Steff Evans, 10 Rhys Patchell, 9 Aled Davies, 1 Wyn Jones, 2 Ken Owens [c], 3 Werner Kruger, 4 Jake Ball, 5 David Bulbring, 6 Aaron Shingler, 7 James Davies, 8 John Barclay

Replacements: Ryan Elias, Luke Garrett, Peter Edwards, Tadhg Beirne, Josh Macleod, Gareth Davies, Dan Jones, Aled Thomas

Unavailable for selection: Tom Williams (shoulder), Jack Condy (knee), Tom Price (elbow), Gareth Owen (shoulder), Rob Evans (wrist), Samson Lee (shoulder), Dylan Evans (shoulder), DTH van der Merwe (illness)

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:50 pm

Worryingly complete looking Scarlets team, especially the backline and loose forwards.
I suppose we should count our blessing that the likes of Samson Lee and DTH are currently broken or it could have been worse.

That backline can definitely score. Fowles and Weir has to be one of the weakest hinges in the league, though.
Roll on Samwise and Tovey getting together again.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:53 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Scotland internationalist Kevin Bryce will make his competitive debut for the capital club if called upon from the bench, which would also mark his first professional appearance at tighthead prop.

So Duncan Weir's not the only internationalist in the squad.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:38 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Scotland internationalist Kevin Bryce will make his competitive debut for the capital club if called upon from the bench, which would also mark his first professional appearance at tighthead prop.

So Duncan Weir's not the only internationalist in the squad.

Headscratch

Rory Sutherland, Ross Ford, WP Nel, Grant Gilchrist, Ben Toolis John Hardie, Duncan Weir, Tom Brown, Stuart McInally, Hamish Watson and Sam Hidalgo-Clyne are all capped.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:51 pm

Sorry, it's just that until last week, when they said 'Scotland internationalist Duncan Weir', I'd never seen a player described that way. 'International', yes, but not 'internationalist'.

Wikipedia wrote:Internationalism is a political principle which advocates a greater political or economic cooperation among nations and peoples, and whose ideological roots can be traced to both socialism and liberalism.

They might be internationalists as well as internationals, who knows? Smile

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:52 pm

Ah I see!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:55 pm

RDW got a few of the changes correct. Scholes dropped without an injury is a bit of a shock. Hardie and Toolis will add a bit. Be interesting to see how Bryce gets on if he actually plays, but again, I would like these reps to be given to Berghan.

Solomani is more a 13 than a 12 and Allen is a 13 playing on the wing. Surely having a wing on the bench makes more sense (Allen and Bryce cover 13; Tofilau covers 12)? I just don't get the balance of the squad.

Does Hadleigh Parks have the gas to play on the wing? Scarlets are more or less a complete team even without Evans and Lee. Edinburgh's only advantage is the front row and that is not necessarily true if Kruger turns out to be a beast.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:52 pm

Hazel, to be honest I would rather the Scarlets start with Edwards instead of Kruger, as last week he didn't show much in the scrums (although sometimes it is actually the lock to blame for the prop looking poor). Hadleigh is not the fastest but he has put in some decent performances on the wing for us last season. And I think he is a player that we need to have on the field, as he always gives his all.

With the exception of the front row (and McNicholl) that is more or less the best XV the Scarlets can field this season, so there can be no excuses if we fail to perform.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:07 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Hazel, to be honest I would rather the Scarlets start with Edwards instead of Kruger, as last week he didn't show much in the scrums (although sometimes it is actually the lock to blame for the prop looking poor).  Hadleigh is not the fastest but he has put in some decent performances on the wing for us last season.  And I think he is a player that we need to have on the field, as he always gives his all.

With the exception of the front row (and McNicholl) that is more or less the best XV the Scarlets can field this season, so there can be no excuses if we fail to perform.
Broadly Spidey, if your guys turn up and face the right way most of the time I would be fairly confident in the 5 points.

Edinburgh traditionally do not need an opposition - they do pretty well all by themselves.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:11 pm

George Carlin wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:Hazel, to be honest I would rather the Scarlets start with Edwards instead of Kruger, as last week he didn't show much in the scrums (although sometimes it is actually the lock to blame for the prop looking poor).  Hadleigh is not the fastest but he has put in some decent performances on the wing for us last season.  And I think he is a player that we need to have on the field, as he always gives his all.

Broadly Spidey, if your guys turn up and face the right way most of the time I would be fairly confident in the 5 points.

Edinburgh traditionally do not need an opposition - they do pretty well all by themselves.

Joking aside that is one of the most frustrating characteristics of the Solomons era - we have to work incredibly hard for every point, yet we let the opposition gain points easily through stupid mistake are crap defence. I've lost track of the number of games when the opposition basically just had to turn up and wait for us to do something stupid, and not really have to do much to get the win. It would be quite embarrassing to hear coaches discuss pre-match tactics before facing Edinburgh.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:11 pm

Allen on the wing in place of Scholes is odd (one being a centre of course and the other a winger), but Toolis and Hardie coming in will improve us. That said, it's probably Ritchie rather than Watson needing dropped. Not sure what Fowles has done to deserve this run in the team.

Scarlets to win by 20 points.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 08 Sep 2016, 4:51 pm

At least Pivac is being honest and stern in his selection policy, dropping the players playing crap, aside from Owens I guess but I think Phillips is injured? It's a shame the coach doesn't rub off on the fans.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:38 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Allen on the wing in place of Scholes is odd (one being a centre of course and the other a winger), but Toolis and Hardie coming in will improve us. That said, it's probably Ritchie rather than Watson needing dropped. Not sure what Fowles has done to deserve this run in the team.

Scarlets to win by 20 points.

Allen is a 13/wing so will do fine there I think, but I still would have preferred Scholes.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Thu 08 Sep 2016, 7:30 pm

Agree on Fowles FES, can only assume SHC thought it would be funny to hide Sollys false teeth but the old fella didn't take too kindly to it.

Sam could really use getting back into some kind of form, failing to beat Nathan Fowles to a starting spot isn't going to do his career much good!

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofthewest Thu 08 Sep 2016, 11:21 pm

Scarlets team looks pretty strong - props aside - and I'm expecting a win, but after the lack of points scored with so much possession last week its not a gimme. I'd love 5 points out of it but I'd settle for any kind of win just to get on track.

overlordofthewest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:30 am

I have a sneaky feeling that it's going to be another (as is mostly the case with Edinburgh) Sky+ the game, check the score after everyone is in bed, go into Sky planner, highlight Pro12 rugby then press the yellow button.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:43 am

I always find that jokes that only Sky TV users will understand are the best kind of jokes! Laugh

Luckily I am out at the boozer tonight, and given that it is a London boozer I highly doubt they will be showing the game.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by international198 Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:50 pm

Scarlets look strong but I fear there's a weakness in their team and that's their front five. I want a big performance from the front five tonight.

The other weakness is Rhys Patchell's goal kicking skills. They were very poor against Munster. I want him to get a 100% of kicks at goal tonight.

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 09 Sep 2016, 4:50 pm

Forecast for this game is to be pishin doon, which probably suits Edinburgh better (although we didn't cope overly well last week in the rain!)

That, combined with last week's showing, also probably won't help the crowd figures either.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:22 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I always find that jokes that only Sky TV users will understand are the best kind of jokes! Laugh

Luckily I am out at the boozer tonight, and given that it is a London boozer I highly doubt they will be showing the game.

Aye and FES won't be there because it's Mrs Fes's birthday. picard

Isn't it a bit early in the season for the old Rattus Rattus to be disembarking from the leaky liner?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:49 pm

Edinburgh are picking up where they left off last week.

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:50 pm

Sounds like Barclay is giving Ritchie and Bradbury a few lessons in the break down area. Edinburgh are leaking way too many penalties.

Scarletts lead 3-0 after 14 minutes.

----------

Edinburgh win a penalty in Scarletts half! Shocked
3-3 19mins
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:00 pm

jimbopip wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:I always find that jokes that only Sky TV users will understand are the best kind of jokes! Laugh

Aye and FES won't be there because it's Mrs Fes's birthday. picard

Isn't it a bit early in the season for the old Rattus Rattus to be disembarking from the leaky liner?

I also live in London now...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:03 pm

How many warnings is the ref going to hand out to the Scarlets

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:13 pm

Good opportunist try for Edinburgh, it was a very good chip.

Got to feel for Liam Williams, well, maybe not!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:18 pm

Wow, complete self destruct from Scarlets!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:22 pm

Indeed. Edinburgh are mince so what does that make the Scarlets?

Edinburgh playing the ref better. Scarlets forwards not obeying the refs rather pedantic breakdown work

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next