The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE?

+4
TwisT
Adam D
sodhat
Brady12
8 posters

Go down

Foley back to WWE in what role?

Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap13%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap3%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap50%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 16 ]
Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap6%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap0%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap13%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_lcap15%Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 32

Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Empty Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE?

Post by Brady12 Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

So it appears that Mick Foley has left TNA & from what he's been saying on Twitter it's not a work. He polled his followers & 90% said they'd like to see him return to WWE.
Like Angle I think Filey should finish his career in WWE
If Vince is willing to do business (& I assume he is considering he endorsed Foley latest book when he was signed to TNA) what role do you see Foley in?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Empty Re: Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE?

Post by sodhat Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:05 am

I was just thinking of Foley being revealed as the Raw GM, especially after being revealed as the Network Exec on TNA.

I reckon it is about time they got rid of the laptop, and Foley is ready made to come in. Although I don't think he would have some of the heelish qualities of the GM...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE? Empty Re: Foley fired from Impact Wrestling... Next stop WWE?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Brady12 wrote:
So it appears that Mick Foley has left TNA & from what he's been saying on Twitter it's not a work. He polled his followers & 90% said they'd like to see him return to WWE.

I didn't see the poll but I'd personally be part of the 10% that doesn't really want him. After seeing him on Impact he looked a shade of his former self. Barely able to move, greying hair and although he got a pop from the fans, didn't really seem to be that great on the mic.

I think he should just bow out of the wrestling life gracefully now, write some more books and enjoy his family if he still has one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:44 am

I reckon its a worked scenario and Foley will be back soon

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:40 pm

Id like to see him come back and have a fling with Vikki.

In fact, no, no I wouldn't! :run1:

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:46 pm

I didn't know Foley could multitask so well....

Network Exec on TNA and possible GM on Raw. I would not be surprised if he is the new Stig on Top Gear as well.

.............That said I doubt he would fit in the car

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Mon 06 Jun 2011, 1:22 pm

He won't commentate. In his latest book, he described hating it because of Vince's constant shouting and swearing down the headsets. I think he'd be great as an agent, helping the young uns put their matches together, he always had amazing in-ring psychology, even when he was using barbed wire bats and bins.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:10 pm

I think Foley as GM would work, especially the beef the Annoymous Gm had with Edge.

Although ill be honest would rather he had a Go at undertakers streak at Wrestlemaine 28 than see taker vs HHH again. COuld have good build up with promos and talking about past matches, i think foley has had more wins over taker than anyone else.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:15 pm

MetalMotty wrote:I think Foley as GM would work, especially the beef the Annoymous Gm had with Edge.

Although ill be honest would rather he had a Go at undertakers streak at Wrestlemaine 28 than see taker vs HHH again. COuld have good build up with promos and talking about past matches, i think foley has had more wins over taker than anyone else.

It could work, but with Undertaker's condition and the fact that Foley is hardly in the best of shape, the actual match would be a huge letdown, maybe you could have Foley pushing somebody he thinks can beat the Undertaker?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 06 Jun 2011, 5:31 pm

Foley as GM would work in my view. Hopefully we will see more hardcore matches but its hard to have a decent one these days with it being PG

I hear there is a 3 hour edition of Raw coming up. Would be a good time to announce it during that

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down