The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His back? No he is back!!!

3 posters

Go down

His back? No he is back!!!  Empty His back? No he is back!!!

Post by KeizoYamata Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:49 pm

2017 is the year!! Call the coroner! Someones going to make a killing with the bookies! Remortgage the house, phone the bookies and tattoo the major dates (in case your memory is poor like Kwini's)and put it all on a Tiger major win next year! The secret? it's the year of the '7's' That is to say every year that ends with a 7 is when Tiger wins a Major or does something special. Just like the old days the fun begins next year. Let me be the first to congratulate Tiger on his 2017 Masters win! It will be bigger than his 1997 win. I can see the headlines "20 years later Tiger wins......"

Oh as for the naysayers leave the forum next year. Spend more time with your wife, the take the dog out for long walks, get a new hobbies or better still cancel your internet subscription because you wont want to be here posting when he is making what the many in the world would consider the greatest comeback in sporting history.

I am not even bothered about this weeks event. Just a practice round and a chance to tease the pretenders.

Merry Christmas in advance to almost everyone.

KeizoYamata

Back to top Go down

His back? No he is back!!!  Empty Re: His back? No he is back!!!

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 03 Dec 2016, 12:40 am

Bl00dy Keizo,
Call the Mods!

Hope you're well Keizo, welcome back . . . . . . . .

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Sat 03 Dec 2016, 12:38 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Bl00dy Keizo,
Call the Mods
laughing Doh I knew there was another good reason for the Woods sabbatical ......
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down