The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James DeGale v Badou Jack - Official Fight Thread

+18
AdamT
TopHat24/7
Baby faced assassin
Hammersmith harrier
Valero's Conscience
melv500
catchweight
Herman Jaeger
hogey
Dylan1979
BoxingFan88
milkyboy
hazharrison
Rich1066
owen10ozzy
mobilemaster8
Happytravelling
Steffan
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

James DeGale v Badou Jack - Official Fight Thread - Page 3 Empty James DeGale v Badou Jack - Official Fight Thread

Post by Steffan Sat 14 Jan 2017, 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

What with the undercard and fight only hours away...I thought it was time to get this up and running. Call me premature...it wouldn't be the first time

I got full confidence in DeGale to take this. I gone for late TKO. My mate who often seeks council in me for my boxing knowledge and wisdom has predicted Chunky to take a victory in the early rounds

As it goes we don't trust no score cards anymore...and that could work against both fighters. Word on the street is that the later the fight goes...the more chance there is of Chunky doing jack against Jack...which clearly works in Badou's favour

On the biggest night of his entire life (the time he picked up that blond in a Harlesden pub not included) DeGale needs to in top condition...which he does look. If you're a Jack fan then your boy looks pretty powerful and will be aiming to get the big shots in

Either way...here's to a great fight and may the best man win

Stay tuned for further discussion on this night of boxing

Ladies and Gentleman............IT'S CHUNKTIME

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

James DeGale v Badou Jack - Official Fight Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: James DeGale v Badou Jack - Official Fight Thread

Post by Herman Jaeger Fri 20 Jan 2017, 8:10 pm

The DeGale Groves rematch lost it's sheen now for me with DeGale now actively calling for it. What a u-turn

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3