The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby!

+3
ADMIN
Adam D
Steven Hardy
7 posters

Go down

TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby! Empty TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby!

Post by Steven Hardy Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 am

Comments of feedback is needed. Tell me what you guy's thought of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts8Cd6wrDEg

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby! Empty Re: TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby!

Post by Adam D Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 am

I respect anyone who does this for a living. You might however want to practice that swanton bomb!

Where is this based?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby! Empty Re: TASW: Feel The Heat - Steven Hardy vs. King Scoby!

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 am

Looking at the website it's based in Houston, Texas.

http://www.taswwrestling.com/

Welcome onboard Steven, nice vid, there's a few indy fans here so I'm sure we'd like to see a few more of the fights!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Good to have someone trying to break into the buisness on board, going by the name and the swanton I take it you're influence is Jeff Hardy

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 am

No i'm not a fan of jeff. My name is Hardy in honor of my mother who died in 2008. Her last name was Hardy before she was married and So I use it in Honor of her. The Swanton wasn't my finsher. I was told to use a different move because someone else was already using my finisher at the time.

Thanks for the feedback.

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 am

AS I said I have utmost respect for anyone who gets in the ring.

Sorry about my comment on the Swanton - it was performed perfectly - it was the other guy who was in the wrong place making it virtually impossible to land on him!

It was a good match - please post your next one thumbsup

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 am

Sorry Steven thats what I get for putting 2 and 2 together, your last name is a very nice touch, how long you be in the biz and what age are you?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

I wasn't mad when I was typing I hope you guys didn't think that. Yes I missed the Swanton because he moved closer to the turnbuckle and I didn't see him do it. I'm 24 years old and I hope to be in the biz for 10 to 15 years at most then i'll retire. I hope you guys support me and sub to my channel on youtube.

www.youtube.com/user/StevenHardyTV

Thanks! I'll be sure to post my next match.

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:13 pm

You didn't come across as angry at all buddy, I'm sure everyone on the site will support you, its good to have you on board, how long you been in the biz?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

I've watched Wrestling my whole life, but only just getting into it.

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Good stuff, who do you consider your wrestling idols and who if any have influenced your character (you don't have to answer these if you don't want to buddy)

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 am

it's ok. i have a lot of different wrestlers that i liked growning up. Sting has been my all time favorite. Ric Flair, Eddie and Rey. WCW Lightweights.

I didn't show my character in this match for it was just a match to see my skill before putting me on the roster. My next match you guys will love to hate me.

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 am

Ahh you a bad guy then? That has to be more fun, what type of heel you planning to be and how much input of your own have you put into the character, is there any specific do's or dont's you have to obey?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

My character is all my own idea. No I just cant make it to dirty duo to the kids in the crowd.

My character is the messiah of wrestling. (I believe i'm the only perfect being.)

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 am

Steven Hardy wrote:My character is all my own idea. No I just cant make it to dirty duo to the kids in the crowd.

My character is the messiah of wrestling. (I believe i'm the only perfect being.)

you might have some copyright issues on that one with this sites owner Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

I think it's a great idea.
You need a following called the Church of Hardy or CoH for short!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 am

Good to have someone in the business on board. I've subscribed to your YouTube channel and will look forward to seeing your next match!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Good to have someone in the business on board. I've subscribed to your YouTube channel and will look forward to seeing your next match!

thanks

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey Steven

I'm living in Houston, and might venture to my first Indy show in July (my wife's away - she is NOT a wrestling fan!!) - are you going to be appearing at Summer Jam?

Also, any info you can give me on the backstories and heel/face people would be really welcome!! I went to a WWE event without knowing what was going on years ago, and most of the show went way over my head!!

Happy to write a report for here if I do make it to the show Smile

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"the Church of Hardy" sounds awesome Hero, Steven get oo that then get yourself followers ala CM Punk, then sell it to Jeff for mega money Wink

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm

6WF would sue if we found out about that though. Wink

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:26 am

John Cena's Speech writer wrote:Hey Steven

I'm living in Houston, and might venture to my first Indy show in July (my wife's away - she is NOT a wrestling fan!!) - are you going to be appearing at Summer Jam?

Also, any info you can give me on the backstories and heel/face people would be really welcome!! I went to a WWE event without knowing what was going on years ago, and most of the show went way over my head!!

Happy to write a report for here if I do make it to the show Smile

I just got there and i'm not sure on what role they all play.
Here is a look at the card so far and who I know is heel(H) and face(F).

Amien Rios(H) vs. ©️Mysterious Q(F)
Gustavo Mendoza(H) vs. Bubba Lee Travis(F)
Kash(H) vs. Rockstar Robbie(F) (not sure)
Dylan Starr(H) vs. Kelly Kevin(F) (not sure)
Plus 1 more match

Not sure if i'm in that match. I haven't been contacted yet about appearing, but I maybe backstage as a standby in case a wrestler cant make it.

Last edited by Steven Hardy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:43 pm

I've no idea how it works, but do you guys all have to attend a show, even if you're not on the card?

By the way, I really enjoyed the match! Shame about the Swanton, and also the move when you were whipped into the corner and jumped back from the turnbuckle. Was that a little disjointed because you were new to facing King Scoby?

Also, how in the holy he'll did you find your way onto our board....?!

Last edited by John Cena's Speech writer on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of another, really smart question. The last one :D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Hardy Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Promoting my video on wrestling forums. So far I haven't went to any other forums.

The move is called a spring board tornado DDT, but Scoby isn't use to taking moves like that and it didn't turn out like it should've. It did turn out ok.

No in the indies you only show up if your book unless you ask to be a standby.

Steven Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Cool, thanks Steven.

Hopefully see you there....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down