The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar

Go down

6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar Empty 6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 pm

6CW Aftermath 21st August 2017

*The credits roll and as they finish, we head to the commentary table as the camera first flies around the packed and raucous arena. Signs like "Max stole my dingo", "...or something", "There's been a r*pe up there!" and "5NerdsGo down on me" are seen.

HA: Welcome one and all to 6CW Aftermath!!

HE: Two weeks ago we sat inside the London Stadium, the home of West Ham United no less, and put on a show that could win a World Cup

HA: That we did, brother. We have TWO new world champions, dramatic turns of events and the best matches this industry has seen all year round.

HE: And you know what? We don't take our foot off the gas!

HA: You've got it right again, Henry! No chance we stop! Tonight you will see our Fight for the Right briefcase winner in the main event against the man who came inches away from winning himself in that chamber as O'Callaghan faces Hollywood star Anthony Grace

HE: We've got the kings of the draw in competition too as Clarke James faces a devastated Mike Hill and Perfect Jack faces Scotland's own Cameron Faith.

HA: We've got JJ's nonstop, Crime Lord, the victorious Geoff Steel...and we've got the broken man on the last roll of the dice; what does GazzyD have in store for 6CW now he has aligned himself with Edward Plague?

HE: And, and, and..! Cerberus and Dicey Reilly, our two new World Champs, team up to face the man they deposed. If Wood and Zhi lose, they lose their rematches too.

HA: What a night!

(We head outside where we see Max Adamson being pushed in a wheelchair through the car park by Frank Horrigan, Jackson Jackson is alongside them. Adamson has a neck brace on and he winces as Horrigan pushes him over a bump in the car park. They stop)

Max: This is ridiculous.

(The camera reveals one step in front of the talent entrance at the rear of the arena. Max spots an official walking around)

Max: Excuse me, would you mind telling me what kind of sh*t shower you run here? I don't know if you've noticed but I'm in a wheelchair. And your building has no wheelchair access.

Official: Actually sir if you'll follow me, our disabled access is just over he-

Max: No. No excuses son. I was thrown from the top of a ladder, 30 feet I fell, through two tables, I ruptured a disk which fragmented into my spinal column, at least I would have if I wasn't so fortunate. And now I'm being persecuted for my inability to walk?

(The official is stunned as Adamson continues)

Max: A different entrance for the disabled. It's outrageous. Let me guess, JJ Johnson and Robin Reborn aren't allowed to use the same water fountain as us? You lot disgust me.

(The official doesn't know how to react and is snapped out of it by Horrigan)

Horrigan: Build a ramp. Now.

(The official panics and with assistance from other backstage crew staff they get some boards to make a temporary ramp for Adamson)

Max: Maybe catch up with the 21st century yeah? Disabled people have rights too you know.

Jackson: You didn't say you were disabled...

Max: Well, you know, temporarily at least...

(We cut to commentary)

He: What a brave man Max Adamson is. He's an inspiration to all of us.

Ha: Oh stop it. He got involved where he shouldn't have and this is the consequence.

He: He was thrown from the top of a ladder through two tables, by the Parasite Killers, and naturally your hatred of Adamson makes you believe it's somehow his fault.

Ha: I don't hate Adamson. I just think it's a dose of karma that was long overdue. Had he stayed out of the match he'd be fine and you know it.

He: Imagine being so prejudiced against the disabled like you are. It's sick.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Match One
Clarke James vs Mike Hill

Ha: we have a heck of a card in store for you this evening, and up first, two men who both went through gruelling matches at Night of Glory two weeks ago

He: they were both very different, but equally gruelling matches. I’d be surprised if two weeks is even enough time to have recovered

Ha: Agree, especially Mike Hill. That I Quit match was as vicious a match I think I’ve witnessed

‘The next big thing’ starts to play and the crowd boo as Mike Hill walks out to the stage. He is heavily bandaged up and limps down the ramp towards the ring

Ha: You have to feel that the war, and it WAS a war, between Hill and Steel spells the end of the ongoing feud between the pair. Hill looking worse for the wear as a result, but he can’t dwell on what has happened and needs to start looking forward starting tonight

He: Look at the state he is in. He’s obviously in no shape to compete here. Shouldn’t be forced to

‘Blind Faith’ starts playing and the crowds boos continue as Clarke James walks out. He looks around at the crowd before walking down to the ramp and slides inside the ring brushing past Hill

Ha: James too went through a war of a different kind as he and Perfect Jack left everything in the ring and neither able to come out with the W as they threw everything they had at each other

He: and this is also one of the reasons I don’t think Hill should have been cleared. James will be looking to get some frustrations off his chest and he’s in there against a broken Hill, who don’t get me wrong is as competent as they come when he’s 100%, but he’s not at 100%

The official signals for the bell and the two men meet in the centre of the ring. They go to tie up but James connects with a kick to the mid section and then drives his elbow across the back as Hill doubles over. 

He whips him against the ropes and then sends him flying through the air with a big body drop. Hill slowly gets to his feet and James throws him in to the corner of the ring. He whips him in to the opposite corner with enough force that Hill bounces out and staggers in to the centre of the ring

Ha: Devastating spine buster from James

He: hooks the leg

He: Hill throws his shoulder off the mat but you can see the pain etched on his face just doing that

James gets to his feet and stomps on Hill as he tries to get to his feet. The official forces himself in between allowing Hill to get to his feet. James pushes past the referee and closes in on Hill

Ha: Hill fighting back here

Hill unloads with a flurry of punches. Throwing right hands at James

He: James drives the knee in that heavily bandaged mid section halting Hills fightback

Hill doubles over and James bounces off the ropes and then connects with a neck breaker. He climbs up to the second rope and then jumps off driving his elbow down through the chest of Hill and hooks the leg again

Hill kicks out again and James grabs him by the head and delivers a number of punches only halting as the official intervenes

Ha: the official has to stop this. I think you’re right. Hill is in no fit shape to compete here

James drags the official away from Hill before lifting Hill up

He: FAITHLESS….this one’s done

Ha: Come on!!!

The crowd boo as James voluntarily gives up the pin at the officials two count before dragiing Hill back up to his feet

He: FAITHLESS FOR A SECOND TIME…..I DON’T KNOW WHETHER JAMES IS SENDING A MESSAGE HERE TO JACK OR MERELY VENTING HIS FRUSTRATIONS

Ha: Bit of both I think

James plants Hill again with the Rock Bottom before locking in the Blind Faith Crossface

Ha: Son of a……just ring the bell already

The official signals for the bell as Chase & Status begins to play after Hill is forced to tap out. James gets to his feet as the official goes straight to check on Hill

Ha: Should never have been allowed to go ahead. Hill was like a walking target from the start with all those bandages covering him

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath 21st August - 23rd and 21st sound similar

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm

*Mr Crowther sits across from Enforcer in the temporary GM’s office. He looks as smug as Enforcer looks angry

MC: You should have read the contract then, Mr Enforcer. You have a lot of control around here, maybe you should be responsible with it.

E: I came back here to advise, not to rule. That I have to guide this ship to make sure it is captained with at least some competency is not my issue. This is another example of--

MC: An example of how we understand commercial interests and brand awareness, whereas your business is very much the whole “fists into faces” line

E: And thank goodness I understand that because all you have been going on about since I got here, since you got here, since forever: the revival of Monster Energy and your version of the energy drink dynasty.

MC: Yes, yes, and we understand your position, Mr Enforcer. But we are here to make money too. Mr Grace guarantees us money.

E: And with that he gets his own guarantees…

*Crowther smiles

MC: And why does that pain you so?

E: He needs to earn his lot.

MC: We believe he does. And, regardless, he has the condition in his contract.

E: How did you expect me to do this? Just hand it over?! There’d be mutiny, and you saw what happened come the end of Jones’s time here; mutiny ends in a whole lot of pain for the men in suits.

MC: I don’t care how you do it, I was merely here to give you the courtesy of knowing. You have time to find your own solution, otherwise it goes above your head. Frankly, I’d skip the whole case charade and give him the title; Mr Reilly and that awful Cerberus are hardly global figures I’d want representing us.

E: But they are champions who earned it!

*Enforcer seethes and Crowther smiles

MC: Indeed. Which is why you can find the solution yourself. You’re somewhat a smart man, Enforcer. You’ll figure it out.

*Crowther puts his hands on the desk, pushes himself up and leaves as Enforcer leans back to think.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Match Two
Crime Lord vs GazzyD

*We arrive back at ringside after the entrances. The pair stand face to face in the ring, eyeing each other up.

HA: I think it is safe to say that Crime Lord has no idea what to expect here

HE: Neither do we. Crime Lord is a smart man, Harold, much smarter than the image of beatings and brutality often lets on – he will have considered the differences in his opponent tonight, now he needs to find a way to beat them.

*The pair continue to just stare, intense eye-contact, but as yet no movement.

HA: This really is a sussing out period. Gazzy isn’t giving anything away and Crime Lord is in no rush. He never has been one to go off too hastily; the start off a match won’t dictate its finish on too many occasions.

*The lights go out and flashes of cameras flickering on illuminate the arena

HE: What’s happening?!

HA: I think we can both guess that!

*The lights come on and Gazzy and Crime Lord have stayed exactly where they were. However, in the corner, to Crime Lord’s right and in the corner of his eye, Edward Plague leans against the turnbuckle

HA: And now the numbers game, before we’ve even begun.

*The ref moves to get Plague to leave

HA: Goodness not the ref!

*Plague suddenly fires a kick to the gut and positions the referee for his Confession finisher, loading him high onto his shoulders and launching him across the ring. He calmly moves back to his initial position

HE: I’d guess that this match is over..?

HA: Plague is just standing now, he is leaving Gazzy and Crime Lord to this game of chicken.

HE: What is Gazzy doing?

Gazzy drops to his knees and raises his arms up and out. Crime Lord looks down on him and then backs away. He can be heard shouting “I don’t play your bulls*it goth games!” as he walks away and exits the ring.

HA: It looks like...we’re done

HE: Crime Lord certainly is. He has taken absolutely no interest in pursuing Gazzy and Plague’s weird power games.

*Plague grabs a mic and then goes to Gazzy and brings him to his feet.

EP: This is the power we now hold, 6CW. They don’t want none, I hear that’s what people say. Yes, power is in the hands of the Brotherhood, we number three once more and power is what we shall wield. The two greatest wrestlers this company has ever seen stand with the most powerful mind this world has ever been lucky to behold. This Brotherhood is a dynasty now, we have held it all and will capture it once more, together.

*He looks at Gazzy and then back to the crowd. Gazzy stands with an expression of cold anger.

EP: We shall hold it all, and we will start where the wheels are already in motion

*Plague laughs now and the lights go out with his laugh booming around the arena

HA: Something is afoot, Henry, and I guess it won’t be long until we see what

HE: The wheels..?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:42 pm

*We cut backstage to a limping Geoff Steel. He walks slowly through the building slowly, steadily, but without support. From around the corner walks Jerome Dubois. He looks disgusted at what he sees

JD: What is zis? What is zis that you do?

*Steel looks up confused

GS: I dunno what you mean, pal.

*Dubois walks around him, staring at his leg

JD: Zis little ‘op. What is zis for?

GS: Did you not stick around at Night of Glory, lad? Been through hell and back to beat that --- nah, we’re done with his name, don’t need to talk about him any more.

JD: Oui, I see zis match, you win, no? Why zis little ‘op you do? Are you no man? Where is your, ‘ow they say, British bulldog spirit?

GS: Look, pal, I don’t need no idiot telling me how to take a beating.

JD: I am hall of famer, Monsieur Steel – I do not take zis beating.

GS: You don’t take a beating cos you’d have quit before a real move was thrown in earnest. What I did took balls, do you have them down there?

*Dubois looks down and then up in anger

JD: Zis is not a question! You be quiet and you sort out zis little ‘op you do. We have match now, zis is not bon chance. Zis is bon nuit for moi if ze little Englishman ‘op around!

*Dubois walks away outraged as Steel shakes his head.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Match Three
Parasite Killers vs Geoff Steel & Jerome Dubois

HA: Tag team action for you now here on Aftermath.

HE: Night Of Glory is always a show that brings mixed emotions for its participants and this next match-up is no different.

HA: James McManus and The Fanatic, The Parasite Killers, came up short in their pursuit of tag team gold with the TA once again emerging victorious.

HE: However, their opponents had far more successful nights. Jerome Dubois retained his Television Title against Cameron Faith, while Geoff Steel finally put an end to his seemingly eternal rivalry with Mike Hill by making the veteran say I quit.

HA: Those two will undoubtedly be looking for their next challenge, let's see how they go tonight.

"Sad but true" blares out through the speakers and James McManus strides out onto the stage, flanked by The Fanatic. The duo pace down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. McManus climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring, while Fanatic clambers in over the top rope.

HA: These two will be hoping that their experience teaming together will prove crucial in beating two talented individual competitors.

HE: It's the age old conundrum, is a good tag team better than two good individuals? We'll find out tonight.

"Mind Eraser" blares around the arena and the crowd pop as Jerome Dubois strolls out onto the stage carrying the French flag. He waves it around with great pride as he walks down the ramp to the ring, nodding respectfully to the fans. Dubois slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He rips open the jacket he was wearing to unveil his Television Title.

HE: Gold certainly suits Dubois, who made a successful defence at Night Of Glory, his second since dethroning Cerberus.

"Last resort" plays and the crowd pop loudly as Geoff Steel walks slowly out onto the stage, his right leg heavily taped up. Steel makes his way down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Steel rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet.

HA: Steel might have won that match at Night Of Glory but he's certainly feeling the after-effects of the effort he had to put in against Hill.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Despite his obvious injuries, Geoff Steel starts the contest off for his team. He locks up with James McManus, who applies a side headlock. Steel quickly counters by throwing McManus into the ropes. On the rebound, Steel takes down McManus with a short-arm clothesline. McManus rolls up, Steel kicks him in the gut. He pauses for a moment, clutching his leg a little, before dropping the former tag champ with a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

McManus powers the shoulder up off the mat. Steel applies an armbar hold, but McManus is up to his feet quickly and counters with an arm drag takedown. Steel gets to his feet, McManus throws a couple of right hands but Steel walks through them and replies with some big uppercuts of his own. He follows this up with some headbutts as McManus stumbles back into a neutral corner.

Steel climbs slowly to the 2nd rope, where drives some right hands down into the top of the head. The Northern Native takes a slow step back from the 2nd rope, McManus walks forward and Steel hits him with a suplex, bridging over into the pin. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out!

HE: A strong start from Geoff Steel, but he's not moving too smoothly in there.

Steel pins McManus to the ground as he piles punches down into the face of one half of the Parasite Killers. Steel is eventually forced to roll away, allowing McManus to rise only to then follow up with some more firm right hands and then a knee to the gut. McManus lurches forward and Steel drops him with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

McManus again gets the shoulder up. Steel drags him to his feet, where he then sets up for a powerbomb. McManus manages to free himself from upon the shoulders of Steel, dropping down the back and then taking Steel down with a chopblock to the injured right leg. McManus then bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee trembler. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

James McManus goes on the attack, again working over the leg of Geoff Steel, this time with elbow drops. McManus then makes the tag to The Fanatic. The pair pick up Geoff Steel and connect with a double snap suplex. Fanatic follows this by picking up McManus in a wheelbarrow position after he ran the ropes, then dropping him down with a big splash.

As McManus rolls away, Fanatic follows this up with a leaping leg drop down across the throat. He covers.

The Fanatic gets to his feet, he drags up Steel and then hits him with a clubbing right-hand to the back of the head. He then throws Steel out across the ring with a side suplex. Steel rolls up to his feet and The Fanatic flattens him with a discus clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up and The Fanatic allows him to his feet. Fanatic whips the popular star into a neutral corner before running in and crashing a big boot into the skull of Steel. He stumbles forward and Fanatic plants him with a spinebuster. Cover.

HA: Strong showing from The Fanatic since entering this contest.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

The Fanatic makes the tag to James McManus. He steps into the ring and runs the ropes, as does The Fanatic, and they hit a high-low combination of clothesline and chopblock. McManus then drags up Steel as Fanatic leaves the ring. He connects with a knee-breaker, before running the ropes and hitting a big elbow smash. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

McManus applies a single-legged boston crab to Steel, he is quite near the ropes so Steel is able to reach out for the ropes. McManus still keeps the hold applied until the last possible moment. McManus drags Steel to the corner, where he then smashes the leg into the exposed steel ring post.

James McManus rolls back into the ring, he drags Steel away from the corner and lifts him up. He runs to the middle of the ring and connects with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Steel kicks out. McManus makes the tag to The Fanatic, who steps into the ring. He places Steel into a powerbomb position, McManus then flies off the top rope to hit a clothesline. Fanatic hooks the leg.

Fanatic stomps away on the head of Steel. He then places a hand around the throat, choking out Steel against the canvas. He then demonstrates his strength in hauling Steel from the ground into the air, but Steel manages to free himself...

HA: Spear!

HE: Desperation move from Steel, he needs the tag now.

Steel crawls towards the corner and gets the hot tag to Jerome Dubois. He storms into the ring, running to the opposite corner to knock McManus off the apron with a forearm smash. Dubois turns around, The Fanatic rises...

HA: French Connection! 2nd Spear in quick succession!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Dubois locks in an armbar, The Fanatic gets to his feet, only for Dubois to throw him down with an arm drag. Fanatic rises to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that Dubois ducks and then counters with a spinebuster.

The Frenchman goes up to the top rope, he stands waiting for The Fanatic to rise. When he does so, Dubois flies off and nails a missile dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

The Fanatic forces the shoulder up. Jerome Dubois allows The Fanatic to rise before connecting with a scoop slam. Dubois walks to the corner...

HA: Steel wants back in, but Dubois having none of it.

Jerome Dubois looks at Steel for a couple of moments but then turns around, walking to the opposite corner before he again goes up to the top rope...

HA: Big elbow drop, right to the heart!

HE: Dubois has gone high risk twice and has got his reward on both occassions.

Ref: 1.........................2..................Kick out!

Jerome Dubois brings The Fanatic to his feet where he fires off a couple of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Fanatic falls into the ropes, Dubois whips him into the ropes and connects with a snap powerslam into the cover.

Ref: 1............................2.....................Kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Jerome Dubois allows him to his feet and sets up for the Culture Shock, but Fanatic counters with a back body drop. Both men are down, Dubois is first up and he drags his body to the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes. He slaps in Steel across the chest...

HA: Now he wants the tag!

HE: Not sure Steel was quite as keen now.

Steel steps into the ring, he turns around immediately to confront Dubois who gives a simple gaelic shrug of the shoulders. Form nowhere, James McManus runs over, hitting a chopblock. Steel lurches forward, McManus quickly lifts him into the air...

HE: MK ULTRA II!

Ref: 1..................................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And that's that!

HE: This one is all over, in the end it is the team who win out over the individuals, with James McManus exploiting that miscommunication...

HA: I think you'd be hard pressed to describe that as a miscommunication, it was simply Dubois' cowardice coming into play.

HE: Either way, Dubois and Geoff Steel lost, with Steel ultimately not at 100% after Night Of Glory, with The Parasite Killers continually targeting his right leg.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm

*Engel is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Engel, a devastating few weeks for you. First you lose a huge match and look set to miss Night of Glory, then your friend is assaulted and even with a wildcard chance at the Chamber match, you are defeated in your fight for the Fight for the FIGHT FOR THE...sorry, looped. You didn’t win the Chamber match. How are you feeling?

*Engel’s eyes are off in every direction

EH: Yes, hehehe, the loop! The match, no the match wasn’t the thing. The play isn’t the thing, either. The thing I crave is justice! And justice is waiting around every corner in this building…

TA:...riiiight, ok. What justice?

EH: My friend was taken from our world and planted elsewhere, I shall be looking for that culprit...or something.

*Engel spins his head to look directly at Allen

EH: Send out your crows, ravens, pigeons – send your messengers forth to all and Sunday: a most violent justice is coming; be prepared!

*He laughs once more and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:52 pm

*A man in a sharp suit stands with Charlotte Grey

CG: I have been joined now, well actually, my presence has been requested by the lawyer of Anthony Grace.

*She turns to the man

CG: Should I ask questions or..?

L: No, your microphone and attention will do enough. Mr Grace would like this to be a legitimate section of your show.

*Charlotte rolls her eyes and the lawyer coughs a little to clear his throat.

L: Mr Grace would like to make a statement to assure his fans that he is fully committed to gaining the glory in this company that he knows was unfairly taken from him in the dying embers of the Elimination Chamber match at Night of Glory

Furthermore, he is aware of what is entitled to him as per the terms of his contract. This being delivered to him is for the good of the company and the millions of fans worldwide who are desperate to see sense and good judgement prevail in terms of his progress in this company; progress he sees as being unfairly halted by a single man with a vendetta of jealousy against him.

As his legal counsel, the team I ran are also fully aware of what is owed and have made 6CW and Monster Energy aware of the ramifications for not meeting these conditions.

We do not see this as a threat to the companies, as we aware that all parties are focused in ensuring our collective goal is achieved. This is merely a statement of position on the matter.

*He stops and looks at Charlotte

L: Thank you for your time.

*With that, he leaves and the segment ends.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Match Four
JJ Johnson vs Jackson Jackson

He: Up next we’ve got singles action as one half of the tag champs goes up against JJ Johnson

Ha: Should be a good one. Jackson will be on a high after retaining the tag titles whereas Johnson, wasn’t so fortunate in his Night of Glory outing

‘Machine Gun’ by Portishead begins to play as the crowd boos loudly and Jackson Jackson walks out to the stage accompanied by Max Adamson. Adamson is in a wheelchair sporting injuries sustained after being pushed from the top of the ladder. The two make their way to ringside and Adamson claps his client on as he climbs inside the ring

He: they tried to stack the odds, but The TA still walked out champions. Best in the world, best 6CW has ever seen

Ha: That’s a big claim, plus this is singles competition, completely different kettle of fish

He: Jackson is a solid performer, he’ll be just as impressive on his own as he is alongside Horrigan

The mood in the arena changes as ‘Ante up’ starts to play and the crowd for the most part, cheer the arrival of JJ Johnson. He walks out to the stage and stares around at the fans before making his way down to the ring. He reaches the ringside and notices Adamson in the wheelchair and laughs to himself before climbing on to the ring apron

He: Whats Johnson laughing at?

Ha: I think he’s finding humour in the downfall of Adamson. Must admit I thought it was pretty funny myself.

He: well you would….always were bitter

The official signals for the bell as Johnson and Jackson tie up in the middle of the ring. They battle back and forth for the upper hand before JJ backs Jackson up in to the corner of the ring. The official forces himself in the middle of them forcing JJ to break and the crowd boo as Jackson catches him with a cheap shot as he does.

JJ stumbles back in the corner of the ring as Jackson closes in and connects with a number of knife edge chops across the chest. He backs him against the ropes and then Irish whips him before sending him flying with a big body drop and quickly hooks the leg

JJ gets the shoulder up and Jackson quickly stays on the attack grabbing JJ by the head and driving it back against the canvas utilising the officials five count before stopping the assault

Jackson gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air drawing the jeers from the crowd as Adamson applauds from ringside. Johnson gets to his feet and is met with a kick to the mid-section from Jackson who follows up with a snap suplex and again goes for the pin

Johnson gets his shoulder off the mat again and Jackson quickly drags him up to his feet. He pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring. JJ ducks underneath the lariat attempt and bounces off the ropes again

Ha: FLYING FOREARM FROM JJ

JJ takes Jackson down and then grabs his head and rains down a flurry of right hands. JJ gets to his feet and lets out a roar as Jackson gets to his feet in the background. JJ runs at him and hits a dropkick knocking him in to the corner of the ring. JJ closes in on Jackson and unleashes with a combo of boxing jabs to the mid section and then finishes with a big right hand upper cut. Jackson falls slumped in the corner and JJ runs and bounces off the ropes before connecting with a running knee across the face of Jackson

Ha: Just like that JJ has turned this on it’s head

JJ backs away allowing Jackson the time to get to his feet. As he does he kicks him in the gut and whips him against the ropes before connecting with a tilt a whirl backbreaker and hooks the leg

Jackson kicks out and JJ lifts him up to his feet. He knees him in the gut and then follows up with a snap suplex before exiting the ring to the apron and climbing to the top rope. He waits for Jackson to get to his feet

Ha: INCOMING

He: Great flying lariat there from JJ

Ha: He might have him

Jackson gets his shoulder off the mat again. JJ slowly gets to his feet and motions for Jackson to do the same. As he does he whips him in to the corner of the ring and follows with a running big boot. Jackson stumbles out of the corner of the ring

Ha: SPINEBUSTER!! JACKSON IS DONE

He: NOT YET HE ISN’T

Johnson lifts Jackson up only to hit him with an inverted atomic drop and then knocks him back down with a running enziguri

Ha: JJ looking to put Jackson away here

He: or maybe not

The crowd boo as JJ is distracted by Max on the outside of the ring. He wheels towards the apron and starts shouting abuse in the direction of JJ and Johnson walks over and starts giving it back in return

He: JACKSON!

He: HE GOT HIM

Ha: OFFICIAL SIGNALLING TWO!

Jackson holds his head in his hands as he rolls up Johnson from behind, grabbing a handful of tights for good measure but Johnson kicks out at two. Johnson quickly gets back to his feet but staggers back as Jackson greets him with a thumb to the eye

Ha: Dirty little….

He: You gotta do what you gotta do

Jackson closes in on Johnson and knocks him to the canvas with a discus elbow smash to the temple and then follows up with a perfectly executed standing moonsault

Johnson kicks out and Jackson gets to his feet and stomps down on Johnson every time he tries to get to his feet. Johnson crawls over to the bottom rope as Jackson stalks him and he allows Johnson the time to pull himself up to his feet before hitting a drop kick knocking JJ to the outside of the ring

Ha: That wasn’t a nice landing

He: if JJ didn’t like that…THEN HE AIN’T GONNA LIKE THIS

There is a scatter of applause as, although mainly boos as Jackson runs the length of the ring and leaps clear of the top rope to take JJ out with a suicide dive as Adamson has wheeled himself around to the side of the ring to encourage his protégé

Jackson drags JJ up and rolls him inside the ring before climbing on to the apron. He barks for JJ to get to his feet

He: SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA. THIS COULD BE HIS BIGGEST SINGLES WIN TO DATE

Ha: TWO COUNT! TWO COUNT! I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT

He: It was, the official with a slow count surely

Ha: Rubbish

Jackson hits the mat in frustration as he pleads with the official for a three count. He squares up to the referee before turning his attentions back to JJ who is getting back to his feet. He quickly closes in on him and buries his foot in the stomach before ripping him through the air with a snap suplex

He: Great suplex from Jackson….followed by a second….AND A THIRD

JJ kicks out again to the further frustrations of Jackson who quickly goes for another pin

JJ kicks out again and Jackson again hooks the leg

JJ kicks out for a third time and Jackson is livid. He gets to his feet and kicks the bottom rope before shouting at JJ to get to his feet

He: Jackson has been mightily impressive thus far. Looking to cap his performance off now with a victory

Ha: He’s lining JJ up for…

He: SUPERKICK

Ha: JJ CAUGHT HIM…….T_BONE SUPLEX….GREAT REVERSAL FROM THE VET THERE

JJ slowly pulls himself up to his feet and catches his breath to recover. He waits for Jackson who crawls toward the ropes and then he closes in and Irish whips him before dropping to the canvas with a Samoan drop. He thinks about the cover but opts against it lifting Jackson to his feet again. Jackson tries to cheap shot him again

Ha: PELE KICK

He: Johnson weren’t falling for that again Jackson

Ha: Followed by Emerald fusion…this could do it

Jackson kicks out again and Johnson lifts him back to his feet. He whips him against the ropes and sends Jackson flying across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Jackson pulls himself up and JJ runs over as he does and rips him through the air with a release German suplex and then drags him up off the mat and kicks him in the gut before planting him down in to the canvas with a powerbomb

He: Jackson kicks out again

Ha: I don’t think JJ minds. Looks like he’s enjoying himself out there these last few minutes

JJ gets to his feet and begins to stalk Jackson as he pulls himself to his feet

Ha: DDT FROM JJ…..HE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE

JJ plants Jackson and then climbs up to the top rope. He stares down at Adamson in his wheelchair on the outside before jumping through the air

Ha: SOMERSAULT LEG DROP….WHAT A MOVE. JJ PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS

He: Just finish it already

Ha: I still think JJ has more planned here

JJ makes his way over to the ropes and begins talking trash to Max whilst pointing at Jackson struggling to get to his feet. JJ tells Max to watch before making his way over to Jackson

Ha: ACCESS ALL AREAS

Ha: JJ Wins…he’s back on the victory trail after his Night of Glory disappointment

We see replays of JJ hitting the stunner to pick up the victory as Adamson tries, and fails to pull himself up from his wheelchair on the outside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Backstage, we come to a dimly lit room. Standing together are Gazzy and Liam Wood.

LW: So you’re think you’re part of the Brotherhood now, do you?

GD: I’m following leadership, Wood.

LW: You think this is your ticket to some sort of revival? F*** the revival that you wish for yourself.

GD: I don’t care for your words, Wood. I never have and doubt I ever will. I care about winning, dominance and power. They’ve been lacking and I am tired of it. I don’t even know why you’re standing so close to me…

*Wood looks at Gazzy, a mere 30cm apart, but doesn’t move

LW: Because I do what I want around here. So, if you really want to meet with success again, you might want to start listening to me. Where have you been when I’ve been standing on the top of the pile? Where have you been when I’ve main evented Night of Glory after Night of Glory?

*Wood stares Gazzy down but he has no response

LW: I lead this pack, I am the pinnacle.

GD: I’m not done yet, Wood. And you’ll see that, whether you realise the benefit or not.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Back at ringside, we go to commentary

HA: The tensions there...that’s not gonna be the end of that

HE: There’s one leader there out of those two

HA: The former 6CW champion or the former EWF champion?

HE: Oh, hello!

*Run This Town starts to play and out storms O’Callaghan

HA: An unscheduled appearance by our Fight for the Right case holder

HE: Get Google open, ladies and gentlemen, there’s about to be some bad, bad references!

*O’Callaghan wastes no time storming down to the ring, the case hanging from a chain down his neck and resting on his stomach

HA: I’ve got to say, he looks an absolute tit.

*O’Callaghan grabs a mic

O’C: Say hello to your guaranteed, future world champion, hombres!

*The mix of cheers and boos is a nice 50/50

HA: You get the sense that they may not all like this guy, but they do respect him

O’C: We don’t do ticker tape parades on 6CW TV any more, so the boys in the back tell me, so i’ve come out here to get my celebration in before Dicey or Cerberus ruin everything.

And they shouldn’t be celebrating anyway, one of those men is on borrowed time. As much as any of you might want to guess who I will be after, or what I have planned, you can’t. I do not see either of them as men, I see them as targets. If one of them leaves themselves prone to be taken down, the master of opportunity will be waiting. The most dangerous man in the business, neck-snapping, arm-breaking, spine-destroying submission machine.

I don’t come to this arena to tell stories; I wrestle to win titles and beat people up. I took down 5 other men in chamber match because I love to hurt people. So, no, the “story” of who I dethrone does not matter to me. The result matters.

Cerberus...Dicey…

“Hold on just a second there...”

*Everyone in the arena, including O’Callaghan, turn to see Enforcer with a mic in his hand at the top of the ramp

E: You might wanna save the threats…

*O’Callaghan looks unamused

O’C: Get away. This is my time and you can’t stop me now. I have this case, I have the power

E: You have it right now. But i’ve got some bad news…

O’Callaghan steps over to the ropes and looks furiously down the ramp

E: Unfortunately, and you don’t know how much this pains me to say, that case has caused a lot of issues backstage since Night of Glory.

O’C: I’d have thought so; fear of me is a huge issue for some.

E: The only fear I have is what happens to this industry if I bow down to the pressures on my head. You see, that case was promised to another man. Promised contractually.

The crowd begin to boo as they realise what he means

HA: That conversation...the legal matters

HE: Oh yes!

E: And I am trying to find a solution here. Anthony Grace needs a case, I know that for sure. And I don’t want to just give him one.

O’C: This is my damn case, Enforcer. I beat the actor.

E: And you’ll have to do it again to keep it. The main event, tonight, is now for your Fight for the Right briefcase.

Instead of cheers for big news, the arena boo loudly

HA: Not popular news, Henry

HE: Depends where you’re sitting, brother!

O’C: That is s***, E. Bull!

E: It’s the best I’ve got. You know what to do to keep it.

*With O’Callaghan storming around the ring enraged, Enforcer basically shrugs his shoulders and leaves the stage. Run This Town plays and O’Callaghan stops and moves to the turnbuckle, climbing and raising the case to what is now 100% cheers from the crowd. We go backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:18 pm

*We return backstage again where Tim Allen and Paul McCarthy are in conversation

TA: What are you doing here, Mac? Huh? This is my gig, you’re the panel guy.

PM: What can I say, Allen. They liked my work!!

TA: Nerd

PM: One of at least 5, Tim.

TA: You listen to me, punk. This isn’t some long train journey and passport game. This is my yard now, I am the big dog. Believe dat, believe in the shield, there’s only one word to describe ya, we coming for you, n---

PM: Woah, woah, woah, that’s a reference too far, Tim. I know you’re the voice around here, I know that more than you realise. I feel like i’ve known you since birth, almost like I created you, somehow.

TA: What?

PM: I’m just another microphone, Tim. When you’re ringside, someone needs to be backstage. When you’re near the doors, someone needs to be gorilla. 6CW cover all bases, and I’ve got a highly successful podcast to get audio for too. You don’t hit the 52 club without a bit of backstage knowledge, Tim, let me tell you that. Pro-to-pro, bro-to-bro, we can work together.

*Paul smiles at a confused Allen as we head back to commentary.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Match Five
Perfect Jack vs Cameron Faith

*The camera pans around the arena, with an array of signs on show, one sign with "Pete lost his smile" and another "Peter has no time" as this raucous crowd enjoys Aftermath, as finally the camera gets to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: “Up next a contest between Perfect Jack and Cameron Faith, Jack coming off that draw at Night of Glory with Clarke James”

HE: “A great match with no winner, meh”

HA: “We shall see how Jack reacts here tonight”

"Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers, met by a standing ovation….Cameron Faith strides out onto the stage with a broad grin upon his face. He raises his arms to the audience, who cheer, as blue and white pyros erupt all around him. He removes his cap and launches it into the crowd before making his way down the ramp…

HA: “Cameron Faith had quite a career in 6WF….he came to 6CW with a whole lot of promise and despite having his moments, he has never quite lived up to his fullest potential”

HE: “He's had a few issues but there is no doubting this man's talent”

HA: “Absolutely no doubts about that….if Faith can get it together, put a run together, then he could become a real player again”

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out of the speakers. Perfect Jack walks out to the stage and straight down to ringside ignoring some of the jeers he receives from the crowd. He slides inside the ring and barges past his opponent en route to climbing the turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air

HA: “Jack means business tonight!”

HE: “Damn right”

Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Faith and Jack lock up in the centre of the ring. Faith pushes PJ back towards the corner, the 6CW legend manages to wriggle himself free. He quickly hits a couple of kicks to the back of Cameron Faith before he places his body in between the ropes which forces Perfect Jack to step back.

Faith slowly walks forward out of the corner. Jack goes for a boot to the stomach, Faith blocks only for Jack to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Faith down to one knee, PJ bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Cameron Faith forces the shoulder up. Perfect Jack locks in a side headlock, Faith fights up to his feet quickly. The former UK champ goes for a belly to back suplex but Jack flips out and lands on his feet. He bounces off the ropes only for Faith to spin on the spot and take Jack down with a huge discus clothesline. Cover.

HE: "What impact on that clothesline from Cameron Faith!"

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Jack. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles. Cameron Faith then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

Cameron Faith drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. He runs forward looking to add some extra impact on the move but Jack uses the brief pause to counter with a hurracanrana. Faith rolls to his feet, he sprints in at PJ who counters with a flapjack. Cover

Ref: 1........................2.................kick out!

Faith gets to his feet quickly perplexed by the counter by PJ and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Jack in almost frustration at the move from the 6CW legend. He then drags Jack towards the corner, where he then piles punches down into the head of the slumping 6CW legend. Cameron Faith lifts up Jack and hits him with a big atomic drop. Faith then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

PJ forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith drags him to his feet, he then throws him down to the canvas with a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, driving to his feet and this time hitting a 2nd suplex, but dropping Jack face first into the mat. Perfect Jack sits up, Faith runs off the ropes and hits a vicious running kick to the face of his opponent.

The 6CW legend slows gets to his feet, Cameron Faith lifts him into the air and then runs along, connecting with a big backbreaker on Jack. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: "Faith in complete control here"

HE: "Maybe not now!"

As Cameron Faith picks PJ up, Jack hits him with a couple of punches flush on the jaw, which staggers Faith. Jack goes for a boot to the stomach, Faith blocks only for PJ to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Faith down to one knee, Perfect Jack bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. PJ locks in a side headlock, Cameron Faith fights up to his feet quickly. The former UK champ goes for a belly to back suplex but Jack flips out and lands on his feet. Jack hits a knee to the stomach and then follows that up with a swinging neckbreaker. Jack covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HA: "Lovely by Perfect Jack who now has an opportunity to attack!"

PJ stands over Cameron Faith waiting for him to get to his feet. He then boots Faith in the stomach, following that up with a couple of European Uppercuts to the chin. Jack follows that with a snap suplex. Faith rolls to his feet, Jack hits a hip toss. He then runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

HA: “What a matchup we have here!”

Jack goes to pickup Faith, who nips him with a thumb to eye. Faith then whips PJ off the ropes and hits a huge backbreaker! Cover

Ref: 1......................2................kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up off the mat. Faith drags Perfect Jack to his feet and again throws him into the ropes, this time he connects with a Double A spinebuster. Cameron Faith rolls Jack onto his front before then running the ropes and hitting a running senton to the back. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Faith drags Jack to his feet, he then throws him into the corner. Cameron Faith turns PJ so his body is against the turnbuckle. The former UK champion then hits a series of knees and kicks to the back. Faith then grabs Jack by the waist, stepping back and then flinging him into the canvas with a German suplex. Faith bridges over into the pin.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

PJ forces the shoulder up once again. Cameron Faith hauls him to his feet and places him into a bearhug position. Faith flings Jack from side to side, looking to squeeze the life out of the 6CW Legend.

HE: "Faith toying with Jack here"

Jack pummels away at the head of Faith with elbows and punches, he then manages to clasp a front facelock on Cameron Faith. PJ then falls back, planting the former UK Champion into the canvas with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up. PJ drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Jack springboards back off the ropes and takes down Faith with a dropkick. He rolls to his feet, Jack hits a Northern Lights suplex bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!
Perfect Jack allows Faith to his feet, he then throws him into the ropes and connects with a standing dropkick to the head. Faith stumbles up, and Jack ducks a wayward punch, hitting an atomic drop followed by a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Cameron Faith drives the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, throwing Faith down to the canvas with a snapmare. He then runs the ropes, hitting a big knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack drags Faith up to his feet…

HA: “PERFECT PLEX!”

Ref: 1................................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: “Finally this one is over!”

Perfect Jack has his arm raised as he stands over Cameron Faith as 6CW Aftermath cuts away…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 pm

*Engel and Hero stand in the corridor together. Silence weighs upon the scene, neither man speaking. After what feels an age, Hero smiles

H: A sense of calm when face to face with Hero now, Mr Harlequin.

*Engel just smiles back, staring on and on

H: One must respect the innocent, your trial by fire is finding no answers

EH: I am happy to see you all burn, though. The heat is certainly bringing out the best in me…

H: And where will it lead you, Engel. Hero understands the power you can wield, but there is worry for you. Let guidance take you

*Engel giggles

EH: I must follow my own path, I am not a man who understands the minds of others. I will find vengeance for what I believe in, I will find the righteousness.

H: You will?

EH: Hehehehe, you wait and see…

*Engel lingers then walks away giggling.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*We turn now to Dicey. He sits in the changing room, getting ready. In walks Cerberus

DR: You ready for this, big man? Don’t need a lazy attitude tonight

*Cerberus smirks

C: Let’s hope I’m as ready as you are sober

*Dicey laughs

DR: I hope not! The party hasn’t ended

C: Don’t let it end tonight then, Irishman.

*Dicey stands, but goes over to Cerberus with a hand out

DR: World champs, my man. Well done, Wood has weaselled his way out of these things before

*Cerberus looks at the hand and then shakes it, nods and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Six
Engel Harlequin vs Hero

HA: From champion’s quarters to the madhouse: it is time for Engel Harlequin and, I don’t know, his mentor? His enemy? His God?

HE: Too right this will be a madhouse, Engel brings insanity to near-on everything he does!

*The lights in the arena fade to black

HA: Well, whatever complexes Engel has, his opponent tonight has a very clear one: he calls himself The Wrestling God…

*Friction by Imagine Dragons begins to echo through the speakers and the crowd begin to cheer in unison. Hero emerges from behind the curtain and gestures with open arms for the fans, standing proudly as boos and cheers rain down on him.

HA: A man unaware of the real world – HOLY HELL!

HE: He was unaware of that too!

*From the curtain Hero just came through, out sprints Engel with a baseball bat in his hand. He breaks it swinging it against the back of Hero’s head.

HA: That could have killed him!

*Hero is spark out and Engel stands above him, looking at the broken bat, spikes of wood coming out from the handle. Officials rush out to move him away, and he does so willingly, a wild smile etched across his face.

HE: Look at him! He’s wild, god damn it the man is unhinged!

HA: Someone has taken away the anchor that kept him steady...now we see the carnage that resulted from it.

*Engel is just laughing, but interrupts that to shout

EH: THE RAVEN IS COMING!

*We fade backstage as he is ushered out by officials and medics arrive.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:20 pm

JJ Johnson stands with Tim Allen

TA: JJ – great start to what some of us call the new year for 6CW. Striking a good win straight after Night of Glory

JJ: Yeah, a good start, but I got ground to make up, Tim

TA: That strikes to your upset of not going the whole way in the Chamber last night...disappointed?

JJ: Ahhh, son, I ain’t gonna give you hell for that cos you know what I’mma answer. Yeah, brother is p*ssed. That case should be in a my hands, that case should be with the Franchise Initiative. Y’all know I got game with this, just got suckered on a bad day.

TA: What now then?

JJ: Hit the climb again. What you expect a man to do, stay down? Nah, JJ ain’t gonna stay down. I got moves to make, that started with a hell of a prospect coming at me on his own, and it goes on with the boys making moves. I ain’t done with some of these new names; you think I’mma sit down and let O’Callaghan jump ahead of me? Watch a brother shoot him down. Watch a brother take Hollywood by storm.

Watch Triple J show he the best pure athlete in the business today, like he was before and will be again.

*JJ nods and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Clarke James and Perfect Jack stand the other side of Enforcer’s desk as he sits looking up at them

E: Was a bloody good match though, I was impressed with you both

*Clarke and Jack look at each other then at Enforcer

CJ: Doesn’t help really, does it? Who is champion?

PJ: Quite! Woop de doo, Dave Meltzer, but we’re still sharing

*Enforcer smiles

E: Don’t worry, lads, a draw isn’t the worst thing. I’ve got plans for you, don’t worry.

*The pair both raise an eyebrow, Enforcer has their attention

E: Next show, two weeks from now, the main event: Perfect Jack vs Clarke James – one last time for the title. There HAS to be a winner. 2 out of 3 falls!

*He looks eager but neither react. They then turn to each other

CJ: Nah?

PJ: Nah. Not interested

*Enforcer looks back and forth at them

E: What? What do you mean?

CJ: No doing, pal.

PJ: Collective no.

E: No? You were just complaining…

CJ: Yeah, but we know our worth, Enforcer. We have grown to respect each other, regardless of your whims, so we say no.

PJ: We’re the new freebirds, mate.

E: I don’t think…

PJ: That’s quite clear.

*Enforcer’s shock turns to anger

E: I decide the matches, gentlemen! If you think you’ve made this hard for me, the tables can turn very quickly.

CJ: You heard what we said…

E: That you won’t take this one on one match?

PJ: He listens…

E: Ok gents, you’ve said your piece and I respect that. I shall listen and take it on board. Off you go.

*Enforcer smiles as the pair walk away gleefully.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Seven
Rematch or No Rematch match
Cerberus & Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood & Cassius Zhi

*The camera pans around the arena, the 6CW crowd hyped for the biggest night of the year holding up signs such as "I love Dicey", "Bobby Charlton took Reborn and Maddie" and "Max Adamson is relegated pre-season" before we reach the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*
HA: “What an Aftermath so far, but up next we have a huge match, the tag team bout between former champions Liam Wood and Cassius Zhi, against new champions Cerberus and Dicey Reilly”

HE: “Big time, as Peter Gabriel would say”

HA: “A Peter Gabriel reference. What a show!”

HE: “Some of us have the gift of gab brother”

HA: “Yes…well the permutations for this match are simple, if Wood and Zhi win they will get a rematch of their respective losses at Night of Glory, but if Dicey/Cerberus are to win, those rematches will not be granted”

HE: “High stakes!”

HA: “It is indeed, lets get down to business!”

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage, EWF title over his shoulder. A red light illuminates the daunting figure of Cerberus in the otherwise pitch black London Stadium as he stalks down the ramp to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then in over the top rope, hoisting his title up high.

HA: “At Night of Glory this man completed his ascension to the top of 6CW, complete dominance in the past year from Cerberus”

HE: “The most dangerous entity in this company today”

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring, and lofts his title high into the air, making sure Cerberus is looking.

HA: “Dicey and Cerberus need to co-exist tonight, not something both men are usually comfortable with”

HE: “They need to put differences aside tonight, both are riding high and should be able to do this if their minds are in the right place”

The crowd descend into huge boos as a red mist floats around the stage and "They Say" kicks in through the speakers. Cassius Zhi walks out from behind the curtain, a golden spotlight illuminating him amongst the crimson mist. Zhi stares out around the arena, that trademark maniacal grin etched across his face. Zhi walks to the ring, stepping through the middle rope and walking straight up to Reilly, staring at the title belt Dicey holds high.

HA: “Zhi as ever intense here, clearly wants his title back as soon as possible”

HE: “Man am I pumped for this match!”

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, he slides into the ring.

HA: “A horrible loss for Wood at NOG, but he has an opportunity to get back on top tonight”

HE: “Wood won’t be happy with what happened at NOG, how he reacts will be big”

HA: “Yes will he fail now hes not on top, or will he find his way back to the top of the mountain?”

HE: “Well we’re about to find out, Wood is insisting on starting out against Dicey Reilly”

HA: “Oh boy, what history these two have!”

Liam Wood and Dicey Reilly square up to each other, the ref seperates them and the match begins!

Ding, ding, ding!

Liam Wood goes in for the lock-up, but Dicey Reilly is not interested in that. He ducks under the lock-up attempt, and then leaps into the air as Wood turns around, proceeding to pummel punches down into the head of the former EWF Champion. Wood manages to push Reilly away from him and get to his feet, but Dicey manages to knock him back down with a clothesline.

Reilly then dives onto Wood and goes back on the attack with even more punches and headbutts. Wood desperately tries to block but the majority of Reilly's punches reign in on the face and head of the former EWF Champion.

HA: “Dicey is taking the attack to Liam Wood early on, he doesn't seem interested in wrestling, just beating the hell out of Wood.”

Wood manages to shuffle back towards the ropes and reach out an arm, which forces Reilly to roll away. Wood slowly pulls himself up to his feet, Reilly walks towards him and Wood places his body in between the ropes, meaning Dicey is forced back by the ref. Dicey smiles as Wood slowly steps forward, Reilly storms at him but Wood ducks under it.

He pulls Reilly down throat first across the top rope, he then starts driving forearm smashes into the back of Dicey. Wood follows that up with a series of knees to the back and going for forearms to the back of the head, only for Reilly to begin fighting back with elbows into the face. Dicey jolts around, he blocks a right hand from Wood and then fires in a series of big lefts to the face.

Wood fights back with punches of his own, sending Reilly back towards the middle of the ring only for the Irishman to respond with a quick flurry of punches to the body and then a couple of big European Uppercuts. Wood stumbles back towards the corner, Reilly runs in towards him and Wood goes for a boot to the stomach.

Dicey grabs the boot, he rocks Wood with a big European Uppercut and he falls back against the ropes. Dicey. climbs to the top rope and drives punches into the head of Wood, he lifts Dicey onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position and walks out of the corner only for Dicey to free himself.

Wood retreats to one corner as Dicey spins around and the duo stare each other out.

HA: “We've reached an impasse in proceedings after a brutal start to the match!”

HE: “Wood and Dicey, the rivalry goes back…but wait!”

Wood and Reilly both are tagged on the back by their respective partners, and are forced to leave the ring as Zhi and Cerberus come face to face in the middle of the ring.

HA: “Oh my what a clash we have here!”

Zhi takes a swing at Ceberus, who holds his hand and smashes him to the ground with a big boot. Zhi gets up and hits Cerberus with a knee to the stomach. Zhi goes for a belly to belly suplex but Cerberus blocks and then counters with a huge belly to belly throw of his own, launching the former 6CW world champion out across the ring. Cassius rolls up to his feet and sprints in towards Cerberus, who simply lifts him up and levels him with a side slam backbreaker.

Cassius is still stood up, Cerberus switches grips by taking a hold of Zhi by the throat and proceeding to drive him into the canvas with a chokeslam. He makes the cover.

Zhi powers the shoulder up. Cerberus hits a couple of big stomps down into the face of Cassius Zhi, before leaning down to pick him up. Zhi hits a couple of boots to the head that force Cerberus away from him, Cassius kips up to his feet but Cerberus is back in the vicinity and simply sends him straight back down with a huge right hand.

Cerberus picks Zhi up by the head and then clatters some vicious punches into the body, some of which literally lift Zhi into the air. Zhi falls back into the ropes, Cerberus Irish whips him across the ring, running back of the adjacent ropes and then levels Zhi with a huge forearm smash to the side of the head.

HE: Incredible impact on that!

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi kicks out. Cerberus drags Cassius to his feet, and lifts him over his shoulder to attempt a running powerslam. Cassius struggles and manages to slide down the back Cerberus, and leaps to tag in his partner Liam Wood, who enters the ring and faces off against Cerberus, who beat him at Night of Glory.

HA: “Oh boy the tension here is palpable!”

HE: “Wood, wanting revenge against Cerberus!”

Cerberus and Wood face off, before Cerberus grabs Wood with his right hand and slams him down to the mat. Cerberus drags Liam Wood to his feet, he then kicks him in the stomach. Cerberus hauls Wood up into the air and then sends Liam Wood flying out across the ring with a big crucifix powerbomb. Cerberus makes the cover.

The monstrous figure of Cerberus drags Wood up to his feet, he then drops him with a simple vertical suplex. Wood gets to his feet, Cerberus then throws him firmly towards the ropes, using such force that Wood is sent flying over the top rope. Cerberus goes to run off the ropes, but as he does so Dicey tags himself in much to the digust of the EWF champion.

HA: “The crowd not happy here, they wanted to see more of Wood and Cerberus!”

HE: “They’re not the only ones who are unhappy, Cerberus wanted to go longer!”

Cerberus is forced onto the apron, and Dicey enters the ring. In the meantime Wood has pulled himself back up onto the apron. Reilly runs in towards him, but Wood leaps into the air to nail an enzaguri kick to the head. Reilley stumbles backwards, he then strides towards Wood again...

HA: Wow what a move!

HE: A spear through the ropes!

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Wood applies an armbar hold on Dicey, proceeding to stomp down on the right shoulder. The 6CW World Champ fights up to his feet, Wood pulls him down with an armbreaker like move. He follows that up with a low-angled dropkick to the knee. Wood bounces off the ropes and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker on Dicey.

The former EWF World Champion allows Dicey to rise before flying off the top rope and connecting with a flying lariat. Reilly rolls to his feet, Wood takes him down with a standing, discus version of the same move. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood allows Reilly to rise, he then hits a series of snap jabs and punches to the face of his opponent. He responds with some of his own but Wood appears to have gained some momentum and keeps firing away with his jabs and punches. Wood forces Reilly backwards, Wood runs in and connects with a big dropkick.

The 6CW World Champion falls into the turnbuckles. Wood climbs up to the top rope where he pulls back on Reilly with a sleeper hold type move, but as he does so Cassius Zhi tags himself in. Wood is furious and the two face off with each other as the referee forces Wood onto the apron.

HA: “Wood looked to be gaining control, then Cassius tagged himself in!”

HE: “Look out!”

Dicey runs at Cassius, who senses him coming and moves out of the way. Cassius then lifts Dicey, who drops down the back, he grabs Zhi by the waist and throws him down to the canvas with a German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Reilly stands waiting for Cassius to rise, he then hits him with an atomic drop. Dicey then bounces off the ropes, levelling the former 6CW World Champ with a big boot to the skull. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Zhi kicks out. Dicey drags him up by the head, hitting a number of knees to the face, before then lifting Zhi into the air and planting him into the mat with a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Dicey places an armbar hold onto Cassius, stomping down on the right shoulder up. He then lifts the former 6CW World Champ to his feet, Irish whipping him into the corner. Reilly sprints into the corner, connecting with a big clothesline.

Reilly follows this up with a series of punches, switching between head and body with shots combining speed and power. Dicey then picks up Zhi, sitting him down on the 2nd rope. Reilly sprints in...

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

HE: THE BIG KNEE CONNECTS!

Ref: 1.........................2...............................Kick out!

HA: SO CLOSE!

Dicey remonstrates with the referee, as he does so Cerberus reaches out and tags himself in. Dicey looks at Cerberus, who stops Dicey from going at him and whispers in his ear.

HA: “Teamwork? Surely not!”

HE: “Apparently so!”

Cerberus and Reilly both run at Wood, and knock him from the apron. Dicey leaps to the outside and continues to beatdown on the former EWF champion as the attention turn the ring where Cerberus starts pounding down on Zhi with big right hands to the face, he then locks in a chicken-wing hold on the grounded former 6CW World Champion...

HA: “This could be it, Cerberus setting up for something all too familiar...”

HE: “HE HITS IT!”

HA: “DEATH BELLS TOLL!”

Ref: 1..........................................2....................................................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Ring announcer: “YOUR WINNERS, CERBERUS AND DICEY REILLY!”

Cerberus gets the three count, and Dicey throws Wood over the barricade and into the crowd as he hears the bell ring.

HA: “Cerberus and Dicey pickup the win here on Aftermath, and this means Wood and Zhi get no rematch!”

HE: “What a tag match!”

Dicey goes round to pickup his title and at the same time picks up Cerberus’s and enters the ring. He looks at the 6CW World title, and extends it out to Cerberus. The two are locked in stare on each other as the crowd can be heard distracted by something…

HA: “A tense staredown here….WAIT A MINUTE…ENGEL, ENGEL, WHAT IS HE DOING?!”

As Dicey and Cerberus stare down at each other, Engel Harlequin leaps out of the crowd with a baseball bat in hand and enters the ring, approaching Dicey slowly from behind…

HE: “ENGEL, ENGEL….BIG BOOT FROM CERBERUS!!”

As Engel approaches Dicey, and goes to swing his boot, Cerberus turns away and comes back with a big boot, which Dicey ducks and this sends Engel crashing to the mat…

HA: “HE CATCHES ENGEL?! DID CERBERUS MEAN TO CATCH ENGEL OR REILLY?!”

HE: “DICEY IS FURIOUS, HE DOESN’T REALISE WHAT’S GOING ON!”

As Cerberus looks at the downed Engel, Reilly spins him round and gets in the face of the monster, enraged as he thinks Cerberus meant the big boot for him. Then Reilly’s eye is taken by Engel on the floor, with the baseball bat resting on the apron of the ring…

HA: “Dicey’s realised, he’s realised what’s gone on…”

As Dicey realises what’s gone on in the ring, with Engel strewn on the floor, 6CW Aftermath cuts away with Reilly and Cerberus staring each other down in the ring and we go to commercials

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 pm

*Back from commercials, Engel bounds through the backstage corridors, people jumping out of his way as he has a wild look in his eyes and a wild bounce in his stride.

“ENGEL!”

*Engel turns, smiling as he hears the scream of his name. He sees Enforcer storming towards him

E: What in God’s name do you think you’re doing?! This isn’t a calender issue, you don’t get to try and kill people once a year after Night of Glory! This doesn’t fly with me!

*Engel giggles, his tongue almost hanging out of his mouth, no control, and then speaks

EH: But it does, Enforcer! Robin lay dead in hospital, this is the way to get answers, isn’t it?! You see those two world champions; how did Cerberus and Dicey get there?

They forced Jones’s hand with violence, to the point he was scared and took away my Xtreme division. You are telling me it is coincidence what happened next? They were given sweeteners, weren’t they?! To stop, they were given pathways to glory.

E: What?

EH: Oh, innocent you are? HA! I see the story, they were given the road to follow, but my brother Robin Reborn was ahead of them. He was there again, on their backs, ready to target them with a briefcase and become World Champion once more. So they took him out.

E: You think it was Dicey and Cerberus?

EH: They’re top of my list, boss. They took my Xtreme, they stole the TV title, then they stole the main events. BUT it wasn’t enough: they had to kill my best friend too.

But I know how to stop them. They were scared of the hardcore, weren’t they? Jones’s decision?! Pah! HE had no power. This must have been their deal, we’ll end it and you give us the titles. That is why I javen’t been there and they are now, men who were scared of me, so scared they killed a division.

They didn’t expect me though. I will resurrect the Xtreme in this company, and I will bring them back down to my level. They escaped this time, but they cannot hide from me forever: The King of Xtreme is here, Enforcer, and you can only watch!!

*Engel laughs wildly again and walks away from a concerned Enforcer.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Main Event
Anthony Grace vs O’Callaghan

HA: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, and what a show we have seen tonight, there has been no let up in pace from Night Of Glory, with everyone desperate to stake their claim for a move up the card or a shot at a title.

HE: And that is not going to be let up here in this next match, which is your MAIN EVENT of the night!

HA: You want to talk about high stakes, it certainly doesn't get much higher than this. O'Callaghan won the Fight For The Right contract at Night Of Glory in a brutal elimination chamber match.

HE: That win entitles him to a shot at either world championship, WHENEVER he wants. That is almost a guaranteed world title win, so it's a prize that certainly everybody craves.

HA: That 6 man elimination chamber match came down to O'Callaghan and Anthony Grace, with O'Callaghan eventually forcing a tap from
Anthony Grace. But of course, with the connections that Grace possesses, it was never likely to be the end.

HE: And Grace gets an immediate chance to claim that contract, as it is on the line tonight as these two face off in one on one action.

“Power” by Kanye West rips through the arena and a massive gold “A” replaces Grace on the screen. The crowd is bathed in gold light as Antony Grace waltzes out onto the stage. He is wearing sunglasses, gone is his white suit but the extravagant fur coat remains. Grace holds up the A gold chain around his neck before walking down to the ring, smiling to himself.

HE: As ever, Anthony Grace looking supremely confident.

HA: Of course he is Henry, he lost that match fair and square at Night Of Glory yet has ended up with not only an immediate shot at redemption, but the only shot at redemption granted to anyone in that match.

HE: Well, it's not what you know, it's who you know Harold.

The boos of the crowd continue as his music finishes and is replaced with 'Run This Town'. O'Callaghan walks out from backstage inching toward the top of the ramp with each strobe light. He carries the Fight For The Right briefcase down to the ring with him, sliding that into the ring before stepping in himself. O'Callaghan holds the briefcase high in the air, right in Grace's eyeline.

HA: A little bit of mind games there from O'Callaghan, I think he's making a little bit of a statement to Grace there.

HE: O'Callaghan hasn't got time to be doing that kind of thing, he needs to be fully focused on the task ahead. He won't want to lose that life-changing briefcase opportunity.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Anthony Grace and O'Callaghan circle the ring, staring each other down. They go in for the lock-up, Grace manages to put O'Callaghan into a side headlock. He holds one arm aloft triumphantly.

HE: Out-wrestled O'Callaghan there, believe it or not!

O'Callaghan quickly spins out of the side headlock and synchs in a hammerlock on Grace. The FFTR winner then mockingly slaps him on the back of the head to cheers from the crowd. Grace turns around, he throws a wild clothesline which O'Callaghan ducks and rolls up Grace.

Ref: 1...................Kick out!

Grace rolls to his feet, he again swings wildly at O'Callaghan who once more ducks underneath it. He grabs Grace by the waist and slings him down with a German suplex, before then bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2.....Kick out!

HA: A strong start from O'Callaghan here, showcasing all of his technical ability.

HE: The one area Grace has an advantage is size, with a good 50lbs weight advantage. He needs to use that to stop the submission game of O'Callaghan.

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold on Grace. The Hollywood superstar fights up to a vertical base, only for O'Callaghan to transition the move through quickly into a lifting backbreaker. He then spins to the side and pulls Grace down with a Russian legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan allows him to rise before applying a full nelson hold. Grace manages to counter with a jawbreaker, he staggers around and Grace connects with a scoop slam. He follows that up with a big leaping elbow drop. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Anthony Grace gets to his feet and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of O'Callaghan. he then drags O'Callaghan towards the corner, where he then piles punches down into the head of the slumping O'Callaghan. Grace takes a few steps backwards to taunt the crowd a little before returning to his stomping attack.

Grace pulls O'Callaghan back from the corner slightly, he then uses the ropes to springboard backwards and drop a knee down into the face of the former double champion. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Anthony Grace drags him to his feet, he then throws him down to the canvas with a suplex. Grace keeps the hold applied, driving to his feet and this time hitting a 2nd suplex, but dropping O'Callaghan face first into the mat. O'Callaghan sits up, Grace runs off the ropes and hits a vicious running kick to the face of O'Callaghan.

The Irishman slows gets to his feet, Anthony Grace lifts him into the air and then runs along, connecting with a big backbreaker on O'Callaghan. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Anthony Grace goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then drags up the FFTR holder, Irish whipping him into the corner. Grace sprints in, connecting with a big leaping back elbow smash. O'Callaghan falls forward and Grace hits him with a snap powerslam into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets the shoulder up. Grace signals that he is setting up for the Blockbuster, but O'Callaghan manages to duck under the roundhouse kick. He then leaps into the air, connecting with a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Anthony Grace forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan starts to stomp away on Grace, garnering a bit of revenge for Grace's earlier offence. He then allows Grace to his feet before throwing him into the ropes, on the rebound O'Callaghan connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The FFTR holder then decides to go up top...

HA: O'Callaghan going up top...

HE: FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Grace kicks out, O'Callaghan allows him to his feet. He then lifts O'Callaghan into the air and crunches him down with a conventional backbreaker. O'Callaghan attempts an Irish whip to the corner once Grace rises but the film star blocks and sends O'Callaghan into the corner. He rushes in but O'Callaghan uses the ropes to kip up and boot Grace in the face.

He then plants him face-first into the turnbuckle with a reverse STO. O'Callaghan then drags Grace further along the ropes, he runs off the adjacent ones before dialling up the 619. He steps into the ring and covers Grace.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan rolls Grace onto his front, where he then proceeds to stomp away on the back. He follows this up with a series of leaping knees to the back. He then stands on the legs of Grace...

HA: Mexican Surfboard!

HE: Brutal looking submission here from O'Callaghan.

O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, pulling back on the arms to further increase the pressure being applied to Grace. Eventually O'Callaghan releases the hold, he drags Grace towards the corner before going up top once again...

HA: Elbow drop to the back!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan quickly attempts to lock in the Cobra Clutch but Grace fights up to his feet quickly and manages to counter with a snapmare. Grace quickly hits a neck snap and covers.

O'Callaghan kicks out, Grace drags him to his feet and then hits a couple of European Uppercuts. Anthony Grace then throws O'Callaghan to the corner, the Hollywood superstar then sprints in and connects with a leaping back elbow smash. Grace then climbs onto the 2nd rope, where he proceeds to pummel down on the head of O'Callaghan with punches.

Grace has to step back after 10 punches, O'Callaghan falls forward and Grace hits a back body drop. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Anthony Grace stands waiting for O'Callaghan to rise before planting him into the canvas with a DDT. O'Callaghan staggers to his feet and Grace runs off the ropes, connecting with a bulldog on the submission specialist. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

HE: Grace coming back into this one again now.

O'Callaghan kicks out. Anthony Grace drags up the FFTR holder, hitting him with an atomic drop. O'Callaghan stumbles up, Grace hits a knee to the back and then runs the ropes, connecting with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Anthony Grace stands over the Irishman, waiting for him to rise. Grace powerslams him down, Grace then goes to the top rope...

HA: Grace's turn to go high risk...

HE: High reward! Fall From Grace connects!

Ref: 1...........................2.......................Kick out!

O'Callaghan manages to get the shoulder up just in time. Anthony Grace steps back to the corner, he stands waiting for O'Callaghan to rise...

HA: A-Level!

HE: Ducks it!

HA: Roll up!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Grace powers out, the pair rise to their feet...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

Ref: 1..................................2....................................Kick out!

Grace pounds the canvas in frustration. He stands waiting for O'Callaghan to rise...

HA: BLOCK...

HE: DUCKS IT...BACKSTABBER!

HA: The targeting of the back continues.

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

O'Callaghan quickly gets up to his feet, he goes for the sharp-shooter but Grace manages to boot his opponent away into the corner. Grace runs in...

HA: That's going to hurt!

HE: Back body drop down to the outside from O'Callaghan!

HA: Desperation move, but it might just pay off!

O'Callaghan goes down to the outside, he rolls Grace in under the bottom rope. He drags him towards the corner, placing Grace on the 2nd rope. O'Callaghan climbs to the top rope, where he unloads a flurry of punches down into the back. O'Callaghan then goes back to the top rope...

HE: Sunset flip powerbomb!

Ref: 1...............................2..........................Kick out!

HA: Another kick out from Grace!

HE: What an effort from these two.

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, he picks up Grace and hits him with a side slam backbreaker. O'Callaghan grabs the legs of Grace, he steps in between...

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

HE: HE'S GOT IT LOCKED IN!

O'Callaghan synchs in the sharpshooter hold, right in the middle of the ring. O'Callaghan quickly leans back while simultaneously pulling at the legs of Grace to increase the amount of pressure being applied to the back.

Grace tries to crawl to the ropes but O'Callaghan continues to wrench and pull on the hold, squatting down further.

HA: Grace fighting for all he is worth.

HE: He's getting very close to the ropes, come on Anthony!

HA: Serious heart from Grace.

Grace claws at the mat, he is within arms reach of the ropes when O'Callaghan summons the strength to drag Grace forward away from the ropes. The FFTR holder then wrenches back on the hold again...

HE: GRACE TAPS!

HA: GRACE TAPS OUT!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Oh wow what a match!

HE: The stakes were high and these two men showed that with the effort they put in this evening.

HA: Grace had another chance to win that Fight For The Right contract and the guaranteed world title shot, but it was the same outcome as Night Of Glory with O'Callaghan emerging with the victory.

HE: Grace put in one hell of a display tonight, he more than lived with O'Callaghan in there.

HA: But in the end, it was that technical wrestling ability, the constant attacking of the back eventually led to him being able to get the sharpshooter locked in and that was it.

HE: O'Callaghan can perhaps now focus on where he wants to put his sights, which championship belt to pursue. But I think that Grace's time will come again soon, he is too valuable a commodity to ignore.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down