The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size)

+26
Pot Hale
Mad for Chelsea
LondonTiger
bico
R!skysports
Dollar Bill
Anglobraveheart
Welly
Tramptastic
TheMildlyFranticLlama
cakeordeath
funnyExiledScot
EST
TJ
NeilyBroon
BigGee
jimbopip
Hazel Sapling
demosthenes
Eejit
EWT Spoons
bsando
George Carlin
RDW
tigertattie
30 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size) - Page 16 Empty Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size)

Post by tigertattie Tue 12 Mar 2019, 10:56 am

First topic message reminder :

With the woes and injuries in the international camp just depressing us, lets look back to the club game.

Possible areas of discussion:
Edinburgh continue to hold the 1872 trophy
Edinburgh are getting a new ground
Edinburgh have a home Euro Champs cup game to look forward to
Edinburgh have a league fixture against the perpetual point givers, Glasgow, to look forward to
BigGee’s proposed Scotland XV for England has 8 Edinburgh players, 4 exiles and 3 Glasgow players so even the International team is starting to look representative of where rugby in Scotland truly exists.
It’s not all bad for Glasgow though as they sit above Munster in the Pro 14 and have Stafford McDowell on their books
Edinburgh have Hamish Watson though
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size) - Page 16 Empty Re: Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size)

Post by NeilyBroon Fri 07 Jun 2019, 8:26 pm

I noticed that. Soon it'll be weird to have a first name in the Scottish backs!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size) - Page 16 Empty Re: Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size)

Post by BigGee Fri 07 Jun 2019, 8:31 pm

I see Ben Robbins has signed for Rotherham next season.

Good move for him, i don't think he got much of a chance when he was at London Scottish and has proved himself a decent player at Scottish club level.

Definitely worth a chance to show what he csn do in the pro game

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 08 Jun 2019, 9:10 am

jimbopip wrote:A quick glance at the U-20's side for tomorrow reveals the winner of the Most Scottish Name contest: at full back the one and only...Lomond MacPherson.

And at the opposite end of the spectrum we have back row Teddy Leatherbarrow from Sale!

That's surely a made up name.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 10 Jun 2019, 8:01 am

RDW wrote:
jimbopip wrote:A quick glance at the U-20's side for tomorrow reveals the winner of the Most Scottish Name contest: at full back the one and only...Lomond MacPherson.

And at the opposite end of the spectrum we have back row Teddy Leatherbarrow from Sale!

That's surely a made up name.
I think it's very common at Hogwarts.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:15 am

Edinburgh have posted their first pre-season video and I'm sure Daryl Marfo is there - I thought they'd got rid of him.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:18 am

RDW wrote:Edinburgh have posted their first pre-season video and I'm sure Daryl Marfo is there - I thought they'd got rid of him.

They're back in pre-season already? Is that not really early?

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:22 am

Edinburgh's season finished a long time ago remember!

The season usually starts later in world cup years as well so it is quite early. They're maybe going to take a few breaks between blocks.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 10 Jun 2019, 1:19 pm

Marfo hasn’t gone, he’s just never going to get into the matchday squad. He’s still got a year left (from memory) on his contract and considering he’s not been deemed good enough to start for Boroughmuir I can’t see suiters lining up for him.

With that said, from what I understand it’s largely an attitude issue, think Price, but much worse, so if he can pull himself together like Ali did, there is a chance he could come back into the fold. But that seems a long way off.

From what I’ve heard everything isn’t rosey at Edinburgh just now, so unless there are some fairly significant changes I imagine we’ll be in for another tough season. Would be really nice if we could get past season after season of unrest. I think this is one of the areas Glasgow are well ahead of us. They have a clear structure and style of play, along with a CEO who seems to know what he’s doing. Petrie wasn’t all that good for us, and now we have someone who has no experience of managing a sporting organisation and I would be amazed if they are nothing more than an SRU yes man.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Mon 10 Jun 2019, 1:25 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:Marfo hasn’t gone, he’s just never going to get into the matchday squad.  He’s still got a year left (from memory) on his contract and considering he’s not been deemed good enough to start for Boroughmuir I can’t see suiters lining up for him.

With that said, from what I understand it’s largely an attitude issue, think Price, but much worse, so if he can pull himself together like Ali did, there is a chance he could come back into the fold.  But that seems a long way off.

From what I’ve heard everything isn’t rosey at Edinburgh just now, so unless there are some fairly significant changes I imagine we’ll be in for another tough season.  Would be really nice if we could get past season after season of unrest.  I think this is one of the areas Glasgow are well ahead of us.  They have a clear structure and style of play, along with a CEO who seems to know what he’s doing.  Petrie wasn’t all that good for us, and now we have someone who has no experience of managing a sporting organisation and I would be amazed if they are nothing more than an SRU yes man.

I wonder if there is more to the Petrie and Grant moves than originally met the eye - Cockers building himself a fiefdom in the capital? Other strong characters moving on before they were pushed? Cockers needs to adapt his management style quickly to be effective in this league, he's going to have to start using more of his squad as a bare minimum.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Mon 10 Jun 2019, 1:27 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:Marfo hasn’t gone, he’s just never going to get into the matchday squad.  He’s still got a year left (from memory) on his contract and considering he’s not been deemed good enough to start for Boroughmuir I can’t see suiters lining up for him.

With that said, from what I understand it’s largely an attitude issue, think Price, but much worse, so if he can pull himself together like Ali did, there is a chance he could come back into the fold.  But that seems a long way off.

From what I’ve heard everything isn’t rosey at Edinburgh just now, so unless there are some fairly significant changes I imagine we’ll be in for another tough season.  Would be really nice if we could get past season after season of unrest.  I think this is one of the areas Glasgow are well ahead of us.  They have a clear structure and style of play, along with a CEO who seems to know what he’s doing.  Petrie wasn’t all that good for us, and now we have someone who has no experience of managing a sporting organisation and I would be amazed if they are nothing more than an SRU yes man.

Geechs is stepping down at leeds apparently. Whilst I don't make much of him as a coach, he may be the DoR that Edinburgh needs?

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 10 Jun 2019, 1:40 pm

From what I’ve heard everything isn’t rosey at Edinburgh just now
, so unless there are some fairly significant changes I imagine we’ll be in for another tough season.  Would be really nice if we could get past season after season of unrest.  I think this is one of the areas Glasgow are well ahead of us.  They have a clear structure and style of play, along with a CEO who seems to know what he’s doing.  Petrie wasn’t all that good for us, and now we have someone who has no experience of managing a sporting organisation and I would be amazed if they are nothing more than an SRU yes man.

You're going to have to elaborate on that!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 10 Jun 2019, 1:54 pm

You're right - he's got another season left.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 10 Jun 2019, 3:44 pm

NeilyBroon wrote:

Geechs is stepping down at leeds apparently. Whilst I don't make much of him as a coach, he may be the DoR that Edinburgh needs?

I think Edinburgh could do with a decent DoR but it’s not a formula we seem to be using at the pro teams. I suspect we might see someone come in at SRU level to replace Johnson, rather than individual club level. We do however, need a strong CEO to take over from Petrie and I have concerns about the lad who’s come in.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:27 pm

Following Glasgow's press releases last week, Edinburgh have unveiled their new club badge for next season:
Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size) - Page 16 Ken

Last edited by George Carlin on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:28 pm

RDW wrote:

, so unless there are some fairly significant changes I imagine we’ll be in for another tough season.  Would be really nice if we could get past season after season of unrest.  I think this is one of the areas Glasgow are well ahead of us.  They have a clear structure and style of play, along with a CEO who seems to know what he’s doing.  Petrie wasn’t all that good for us, and now we have someone who has no experience of managing a sporting organisation and I would be amazed if they are nothing more than an SRU yes man.

Whistle

Come on Spoons!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:42 pm

RDW wrote:
RDW wrote:

Whistle

Come on Spoons!

The players and RC aren’t seeing eye to eye at the moment, the term used was “lost the dressing room”.

I appreciate this is going to come across a bit w*nk, but I can't really go into too much detail as I was told in confidence. But if you watched Edinburgh last season (which I am pretty sure everyone here has, at least once), then it should be fairly easy to work out what the players might be aggrieved with.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:45 pm

Oh wow that does sound quite serious. Your inside source has been pretty spot on with everything in the past so there's no reason to believe there's no truth in it. I also appreciate you can't give away your sources!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a split in the squad - the 23 or so players who play regularly and those who never get a look in.

Can't imagine VDM is overly happy about the lack of attack in the second half of the season either!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:46 pm

RDW wrote:Oh wow that does sound quite serious. Your inside source has been pretty spot on with everything in the past so there's no reason to believe there's no truth in it. I also appreciate you can't give away your sources!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a split in the squad - the 23 or so players who play regularly and those who never get a look in.

Can't imagine VDM is overly happy about the lack of attack in the second half of the season either!

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:46 pm

For the record, I've not done a Jimbo and made a hash of the quote function, just highlighting an important point

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:48 pm

Interesting.

I really hope it can be resolved - despite the poor season we have made progress in the last few years and I really don't want us to lose that. The season long delay to the new stadium is far from ideal too and if this kind of thing goes on we could be back to square one as a club again.

I wonder if Cockers is close to getting the boot....you know what the SRU are like. They're maybe giving him this season to show he can turn things around.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:54 pm

I can’t see anything changing. Cockers was let go from Leicester largely for being unable or unwilling to change his approach.

This is why I was saying I hope we get a strong managing director to replace Petrie, as we need someone able to take appropriate steps (whatever they are). However Douglas Struth, who was already employed by the SRU as head of legal, doesn’t immediately seem like the right person.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:01 pm

I'd say there are two areas that the players will be concerned with (and they are related)

1. Players outside of the 23 (and even the starting XV) will be not be happy at the lack of gametime.
2. Players in the starting XV will not be happy at being flogged week in week out.

Cockers is doing a good job, he needs to learn to trust his whole squad though.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:14 pm

tigertattie wrote:I'd say there are two areas that the players will be concerned with (and they are related)

1. Players outside of the 23 (and even the starting XV) will be not be happy at the lack of gametime.
2. Players in the starting XV will not be happy at being flogged week in week out.

There's also a 3rd, which is the one that is causing the issue

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:20 pm

Rubbish attacking gameplan?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:40 pm

indeed hence me bolding that bit in your chat.

I mean it's more wide-ranging than that, but it's along those lines. Sod it, they're unhappy because the backs aren't being used at all.

The team want the backs to be allowed to "cut loose" or at least to be given the ball and allowed to use it, however as we have seen they aren't and they aren't.

As much as we criticise Hodge for this, it very much is coming from RC that the backs are not permitted to run with the ball, and are very constrained in their play. The players are unhappy with this and want a change.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:03 pm

I bet the forwards love it though!

Given Hodge has been kept on as attack coach that sends a clear message that nothing is going to change.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:18 pm

RDW wrote:I bet the forwards love it though!

Given Hodge has been kept on as attack coach that sends a clear message that nothing is going to change.

You’d think so wouldn’t you. Apparently not.

Also I as say, the direction of how the backs are to play (or not play) is coming from RC, Hodge might have endless amounts of set plays and structures (perhaps unlikely), but they’re not getting to use it as RC doesn’t want that, so not sure if we can read too much into Hodge staying on.

The person I spoke to didn’t mention Hodge specifically and I’m reluctant to probe for info as it moves from two folk having a chat, to more like an interrogation. All I was told is the players are not happy under RC, due to his unwillingness to let the backs open up.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:20 pm

Intriguing... Who are Edinburgh playing in preseason? I'd be interested to see what cockers approach to that will be.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:26 pm

I suppose that answers the question about whether you best pal Nel is your source - he wouldn't give a crap about the backs not getting the ball!

I bet Edinburgh are the only team in the world in top flight  rugby who had a winger who went 80 minutes without touching the ball this season. What makes it more ridiculous is it's not like it's Mike Penn (who?) on the wing - VDM is one of the biggest attacking threats in the league!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 12 Jun 2019, 9:08 am

It is all rather bonkers.

Sure, you have a game plan, but surely you need to use all 15 men on the pitch? If the backs are simply not allowed the ball, then why not put Mata at 12? then you can have Bradbury at 8, barcs at 6 and mish at 7 with Ritchie on the bench.

At least then there's more forwards to play with!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Wed 12 Jun 2019, 10:34 am

What is maddening about Cockers is that he did a great job in changing the attitude of Edinburgh. So much so that they really fought each game and became a very difficult team to face.

He's a good coach but he seems to have a major problem with adaptation and rotation. He needs a strong assistant to come in, which Hodge isn't, to freshen up the squad. The irony is for Edinburgh to progress further they have to get rid of the coach that started it - which seems a shame.

I think a better course of action would be to get in better assistants that would compliment Edinburgh's power game by tweaking it to actually include the backs. Cockers needs another ego to challenge him a bit, and of course he's not going to hire them in but the SRU should be (not that I've endorsed them intervening in coaching decisions in the past - they've had absolute howlers mostly.)

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 12 Jun 2019, 11:03 am

NeilyBroon wrote:What is maddening about Cockers is that he did a great job in changing the attitude of Edinburgh. So much so that they really fought each game and became a very difficult team to face.

He's a good coach but he seems to have a major problem with adaptation and rotation. He needs a strong assistant to come in, which Hodge isn't, to freshen up the squad. The irony is for Edinburgh to progress further they have to get rid of the coach that started it - which seems a shame.

I think a better course of action would be to get in better assistants that would compliment Edinburgh's power game by tweaking it to actually include the backs. Cockers needs another ego to challenge him a bit, and of course he's not going to hire them in but the SRU should be (not that I've endorsed them intervening in coaching decisions in the past - they've had absolute howlers mostly.)

A good point. Can't imagine Hodge or McCrae being the kind of characters to question Cocker's methods!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 12 Jun 2019, 11:05 am

tigertattie wrote:I'd say there are two areas that the players will be concerned with (and they are related)

TT I think it goes much deeper than that. Toonie has insisted on Scottish Rugby as a whole signing up to his view of how rugby should be played. This means that players at all levels are being coached to play open, adventurous, heads up rugby. When Jack Blain scored against New Zealand last week the, Southern hemisphere, commentator purred in admiration, "That's Scottish rugby!".

Now, if the players sign up to Toonie's vision and believe that it is the way to succeed in modern rugby, see Glasgow and much improved style if not results at under 20's and international level, how must the MFL players feel when they return to Cockers' extremely limited gameplan?

Sport is results driven; so if the Luvvies were winning their conference and making the final then all would be well and dandy BUT when you fall shortby some way and your local rivals give you a lesson in how to play rugby then the players have every right to be less than sanguine.

I think the bumpties at HQ may well feel that Cockers either gets on board the Toonie Express or he becomes the new Lineen: "Thanks for making us hard to beat. Here's your P45. We've found the Messiah, and he's not you after all. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out."

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 12 Jun 2019, 11:07 am

Have we been too harsh on Henners Piecrust this season?

Is his uttelry slow service the instruction of Cockers? Bascially he wants things to be that slow that the only option is for a forward to truck it up again?

Surely it cant be? A purposefully slow game paln when you want to stop the ball moving and therefore make it easy to defend is counter productive to everything relating to winning rugby???
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 12 Jun 2019, 11:13 am

What I don't get us our biggest wins of the season - Toulon x 2 and Montpelier - were achieved with some great attacking endeavour and some fantastic tries. Conversely our most embarrassing losses were when we reverted to Cockerillball. If we can see this surely a top quality coach can? For some reason against lower ranked teams we made our gameplan even more conservative whereas Glasgow's aim is to blow them away with ball in hand.

There have been some good results playing the Cockers way - the festive 1872 double header where we completely manshamed Glasgow showed what happens when we implement it well, and we ultimately got a good result against (albeit a second string) Leinster using the same tactics.

It just doesn't fit with the modern game.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Wed 12 Jun 2019, 11:45 am

RDW wrote:What I don't get us our biggest wins of the season - Toulon x 2 and Montpelier - were achieved with some great attacking endeavour and some fantastic tries. Conversely our most embarrassing losses were when we reverted to Cockerillball*. If we can see this surely a top quality coach can? For some reason against lower ranked teams we made our gameplan even more conservative whereas Glasgow's aim is to blow them away with ball in hand.

There have been some good results playing the Cockers way - the festive 1872 double header where we completely manshamed Glasgow showed what happens when we implement it well, and we ultimately got a good result against (albeit a second string) Leinster using the same tactics.

It just doesn't fit with the modern game.

*Cockersball censored Run

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 12 Jun 2019, 4:32 pm

Cockerill seems to be moulding into the next Andy Robinson. Fantastic forwards coach but shouldn’t be fannying about with the backs.

Hopefully someone somewhere can get him to see that rugby isn’t just a 10 man game and he starts to utilise the other 5 boys that stand around behind the action line.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 14 Jun 2019, 12:47 pm

Just noticed Dougie Fife is also still at Edinburgh - I thought he'd left as well for some reason. That will help cover at fullback - he played well there this season.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 14 Jun 2019, 12:50 pm

I thought he wasnt getting his contract renewed???

Perhaps Cockers has had a rethink given Darcy and Blair are likely to be away with Scotland
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 14 Jun 2019, 12:54 pm

Plus the Fijian deal being cancelled.

Fife signed a 2 year deal in the 2018/29 season so is here until the end of the coming season.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Fri 14 Jun 2019, 2:15 pm

Fife is a decent enough player when given the opportunity. With Hogg and Masaga going, he could go to Glasgow if Edinburgh don't want him. Certainly better than Hughes and Tagive (admittedly Tagive doing his achilles makes it difficult).

It is amazing how things have changed since the QF of the Champions Cup. Glasgow were questioning their toughness and worried about finishing second. Edinburgh were the new hot thing that Monye and Jones were celebrating because of Cockerill and now they risk becoming a pariah all over again.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 15 Jun 2019, 1:53 pm

SHC has left Scarlets - think it's fair to say it's not been the best of moves for him! He had a good end of season run in with Harlequins but is apparently off to Toulouse!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 16 Jun 2019, 11:42 am

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/luke-hamilton-i-thought-he-was-going-to-shake-my-hand-he-head-butted-me

Good interview with Luke Hamilton, including some mental stories from his time in France! https://www.rugbypass.com/news/luke-hamilton-i-thought-he-was-going-to-shake-my-hand-he-head-butted-me

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 18 Jun 2019, 10:34 am

George Carlin wrote:Following Glasgow's press releases last week, Edinburgh have unveiled their new club badge for next season:
Edinburgh and Glasgow – Continuing patter version 22 (it used to be a squad size) - Page 16 Ken
I don't want to be too precious about this but I really think that I should have got more credit for this joke. 

And when I say 'more', I obviously mean 'any'.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 18 Jun 2019, 12:10 pm

George Carlin wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Following Glasgow's press releases last week, Edinburgh have unveiled their new club badge for next season:
I don't want to be too precious about this but I really think that I should have got more credit for this joke. 

And when I say 'more', I obviously mean 'any'.

It's no funny if you have to explain the joke!

as I often find..........
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 18 Jun 2019, 12:16 pm

Surprised we haven't discussed the new conferences - Glasgow's conference definitely now looks tougher. Will they be able to top the table with Leinster in it?

As always Edinburgh's conference means we can be anywhere from near the top to near the bottom - depends which Edinburgh turns up next season! Losing Leinster and Ulster to be replaced by Connacht and Blues should help our chances.

Conf A
Dragons
Glasgow
Leinster
Ospreys
Cheetahs
Ulster
Zebre

Conf B
Benetton
Cardiff
Connacht
Edinburgh
Kings
Munster
Scarlets

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 18 Jun 2019, 7:19 pm

Think on paper our conference for the upcoming season is easier than the last couple of years without the teams you mention RDW.  However, I don't think it'll make any difference really, as I think the team will struggle to come together and do anything.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 19 Jun 2019, 10:07 am

The Champions Cup and Challenge Cup pools will be announced today.

As always I'm looking for a decent away day opportunity - don't overly fancy a trip to deepest darkest Russia though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 19 Jun 2019, 10:14 am

The Luvvies will manage to be fifth in the Remedial Group and get to play in sunny Turkmenistan the following season....again. picard

Your new stadium will be keech and Cockers will get a ten year contract extension. he will make a statement of intent by signing Brodie Retallick to play outside centre.

Meanwhile Glasgow's upward trajectory will continue and next May will see us crowned champions once again.

Luvvietoon is a cesspit of moral ambivalence and camomile tea drinking Boris loving People's friend reading knitwear modelling 50 Shades reading Luvvies. furious

I'm off on my jollyhols in half an hour so I just wanted to clear my system before we headed to the airport. Cool Missing you already. Hug

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Wed 19 Jun 2019, 10:33 am

You go too far sir - "Boris loving" is probably the most derogatory statement i've seen on this forum, I demand Jimbo be banned until Brexit is resolved.

Other than that your hyperbole was spot on Very Happy

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next