The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS*

4 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS* Empty 6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Mar 2020, 10:10 am

Early one, it's like I actually have time on my hands

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS* Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Mar 2020, 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up guys, I hope you all enjoy and it brings a little relief from the seriousness of what is going on in the world right now. Feel this was a really big show and shows we are heading in the right direction.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS* Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds 23rd March Live Discussion *WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS*

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 12:37 pm

An incredible show, completely agree it felt like a big show as well.

I'm expecting Jackson v Helms v Uryu for the title next, unless McManus is going to be in the mix still

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Mar 2020, 1:00 pm

I think he will be - Tooze and Uryu have been regular (and long standing) writers so deserve their time at the top. Murdoch coming in is good news to (welcome back Marsh). Interested to find out more about the whole backstory of Murdoch being hired by Kramer (and his cheque bouncing.....is Charles having some financial troubles I don't know about?!). I think I will give Karl more of a voice next show as don't think the Heyman/Lesnar vibe is working as well as I hoped. Love that it has become a family affair though and they seem to be on the same page - the finish to the match and the cane being used was great.

Love how Jessica kept saying she has support from the board - it seems like the same death sentence you get when a manager gets the vote of confidence!

I agree the show was great, with an epic main event. The format i think works better now then a full length show......I don't know about anyone else but for me it is easier to consume and probably easier to write as well.

I like the Kramer Klan as a name.....trying to think of another K I can add inbetween them to make it KKK Laugh Karnage? Killers? Knackered?!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Mar 2020, 5:05 pm

I think the Charles/Karl connection is starting to really come together. I enjoy writing for them and think they are fast becoming a real force on the roster.

Jessica losing her grip? Is Kramer likely next in line or can he really be trusted given his history? In my own mind I can start to see how plotlines are knitting together

The show is definitely a lot easier to write and I think on a weekly basis it is a lot easier to digest. I know I'm full on with my writing and sometimes episodes could probably become tiresome to read. Best to leave the big write-ups for PPVs

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 23 Mar 2020, 9:07 pm

Thanks Twist, good to be back. Glad to see a few familiar names still knocking about.

Is Kramer 'The Consultant'? Got several years of backstories I need to catch up on Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Mar 2020, 11:13 pm

Marsh wrote:Thanks Twist, good to be back. Glad to see a few familiar names still knocking about.

Is Kramer 'The Consultant'? Got several years of backstories I need to catch up on Laugh

Yep he is....Well Charles Kramer is. Karl is his wrestling nephew

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down