The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS*

+2
DP
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:50 pm

All chat in here lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results, hope you all enjoy

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS*

Post by DP Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:00 pm

Great stuff.

So many things going on and up in the air at the moment. I honestly can't call anything at the moment and I'm completely here for it!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:14 pm

Really enjoyable and cool show Steve!

full of cold but really enjoyed reading that with a lemsip! that night in Tokyo is going to be one hell of a show! I quit match between Engel and Wood in a few weeks will be insane, looking forward to reading that. Interested to see the dynamic with Jessica involved with Engel. Not two I pictured being on the same page. I also liked the schemes that Walker/James are building up. It's hard to pinpoint what exactly they want to achieve. There's so much going on I will need to re-read but a really cool show Steve, the Saturday vibes are nice.

Hopefully will get a chance to promo with the BOIZ again as last time was very fun.

LETS GOOOO

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:46 pm

Great show as always! I’m really finding myself looking forward to the shows and promoing aswell as reading others promos as the quality just seems to of risen from everyone!

Stuck at work at the minute but pretty sure I will have a promo up before end of day!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:22 pm

Absolutely insane show. The main event was ridiculous as well, captivating AF.

The next show is stacked. The fact Gazzy v Uryu for the 6CW Title, in the Tokyo Dome, is the opener, just shows how stacked the card is.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:23 pm

And let's not forget Plague attempting to murder Uryu by drowning Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:26 am

Crazy show as always cant wait to see how some of these feuds pan out. Every one seems to be huge at the moment

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down