The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation

3 posters

Go down

TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation Empty TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:00 am

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/52104908

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation Empty Re: TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation

Post by Luke Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:55 am

Unfortunately this has to happen, as no matter what this season will not be in full obviously, and would open up legal cases if they carried on with relegation. Great for my side, not do much for the sport.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation Empty Re: TWP chief says Super League discussing no relegation

Post by The Beast Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:34 pm

i have a different take on this. Yes it may well be necessary and fight however at this stage no-one knows how many games will be played so to me with the lack of actual facts available this has a whiff of TWP and SL looking after themselves.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:52 am

I'm not disagreeing with that.
In many ways this season is the ideal one to change the system to 14 teams. Which I think they will do to try and make up the money they lose from this season. But your right, this is all about sl clubs looking after themselves.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 am

I don't think we will get a full season and i see see the only answer is a 13 team Super League

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat May 16, 2020 9:15 pm

George Hotel1895 wrote:I don't think we will get a full season and i see see the only answer is a 13 team Super League

I see John Kear advocating 14 however as things stand I am not sure that SL would vote to dilute what money there is.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:08 pm

The Beast wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:I don't think we will get a full season and i see see the only answer is a 13 team Super League

I see John Kear advocating 14 however as things stand I am not sure that SL would vote to dilute what money there is.
You are probably right

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down