The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:11 pm

*Miss Jessica kicks off the show. She wants to address the Day of Reckoning PPV and says it’s a shame there will be no fans in attendance but 6CW promises to put on a show as they always do for their loyal supporters. She wants to talk about how she is getting 6CW back under control and that her authority will be respected. Hero is gone and so will the rest of the deadwood. It’s time for the members of this roster to prove their worth or find somewhere else to ply their trade.

James & Jenny McManus make their way out to ringside for the opening contest and Jessica makes McManus hand the 6CW Championship back otherwise she’ll remove him from the main event of Day of Reckoning. He hands it over, grudgingly, and then beckons for Uryu to come out and face him

"Hold On Tight To Your Dream" roars out through the arena for the arrival of the veteran Uryu Ishida. He steps out onto the stage and makes his way down the ramp to the ring, a look of focus on his face…

JR: Uryu looking ready for action here this evening….chasing his first title in many years….

HL: He'll need that to live with James McManus and his submission mastery.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The duo lock-up and McManus is placed into a side headlock by Uryu, but he quickly counters with a belly to back suplex. Uryu manages to land on his feet, he then hits McManus with a forearm smash into the back of the head. He lurches forward, Uryu hits a chopblock before running the ropes and nailing a dropkick to the side of the head.

Ref: 1……………..2…….Kick out!

ISHIDA drags McManus up by the head, he then hits him with a headbutt. McManus jolts back before replying with a headbutt of his own. This has more impact than Uryu's, McManus hits another headbutt and then a big right uppercut that sends Uryu into the ropes. McManus whips him out across the ring, on the rebound McManus hits a leaping knee to the head. Uryu staggers up straight into a big spinebuster.

Ref: 1……………..2……….Kick out!

McMans places Uryu into an armbar hold. He drags him to a vertical base, before hitting an elbow smash into the face. He then drags Uryu in before flinging him into the mat with a snap suplex. He doesn’t cover, instead keeping the hold and bringing Uryu back to his feet before hitting a lifting reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2………..Kick out!

JT: Real back and forth start to this contest!

JR: Two very evenly matched competitors.

Uryu is dragged to his feet by McManus, he goes for a clothesline but Uryu ducks it. McManus spins around and Uryu knocks him down with a big clothesline of his own. McManus staggers to his feet and Uryu nails him with a Dragon Whip kick. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………2……………Kick out!

This time it is Uryu who hooks in the armbar. He hauls up McManus before throwing him back into the canvas. McManus rolls up and walks straight into a spinning back fist strike from Uryu, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2…Kick out!

McManus powers out, ISHIDA goes up to the top rope. McManus stirs to his feet, Uryu goes for a crossbody block but McManus catches him. He nails a backbreaker, then transitioning into a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2…………Kick out!

James McManus waits for Uryu to rise, he then drives a stiff knee up into the gut. After a couple of hard pummeling blows across the back, McManus hauls Uryu onto his shoulders and then drives him into the mat with a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2…………..Kick out!

McManus goes to lock in the boston crab on Uryu but he is booted away to the corner. McManus’ head hits the top turnbuckle, he staggers back to the centre of the ring where Uryu kips up and superkicks him in the chin.

JR: That could finish it!

Ref: 1………………..2……………..Kick out!

Uryu gets up to his feet, waiting for McManus to rise. He then hits him with a dropkick to the knee, he follows this with a dropkick to the face before bouncing off the ropes as McManus sits up and dropkicking him in the back of the head.

Ref: 1………………...2………….……….Kick out!

McManus just about gets the shoulder up. ISHIDA beats the mat in frustration before waiting for McManus to rise, he drags him in close…

JT: Reverse DDT!

HL: McManus blocks! And now a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pin!

Ref: 1.............................2.................Kick out!

Uryu is dragged up by McManus, who then smashes a big elbow into the side of the head followed by a kick into the gut. Uryu lurches forward, McMaus lifts him into the air...

RJ: RIVER THAMES PLUNGE!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Uryu drives the shoulder up. McManus hauls him up, he hits three consecutive knee-breakers. He then goes to lock in his patented figure four leg-loc, but Uryu Ishida manages to counter by freeing a leg and booting McManus in the head until he releases. McManus stirs to his knees and Uryu bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and dropping a knee into the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

McManus is the man who gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Uryu quickly goes up to the top rope, McManus stirs and ISHIDA flies off...

RJ: Crossbody block.

MW: Caught him! Setting up for the Tombstone, amazing strength!

RJ: Uryu drops down the back!

The veteran bounces off the ropes...

HL: REALISATION!

JT: Big calf kick from Uryu.

Ref: 1................................2........................Kick out!

McManus kicks out just in time. Uryu goes up to the top rope...

JR: Uryu setting up for the split second...

JT: And McManus not even lasting that long!

HL: Jenny to the rescue once again!

Jenny McManus gets up onto the ring apron and Uryu turns around on the top rope to stare down at Jenny, who is trash talking him. The referee strides over towards Jenny, who then begins berating him.

JR: Buying her boyfriend some precious time here to recover.

The referee continues to remonstrate with Jenny, who pushes him backwards and advances on Uryu, who has stepped down from the top rope onto the apron. Jenny is shouting and screaming at Uryu, before then slapping him firmly across the face.

JT: Jenny with the huge slap and now McManus is up...

JR: HELMS! MARTY HELMS IS HERE!

HL: And the referee is still dealing with Jenny!

Helms leaps the barrier out of nowhere and steps into the ring, McManus spins around...

JT: LIGHTS OUT ELBOW!

McManus is flattened by the Bull Hammer elbow, Helms quickly scarpers through the crowd area smirking as Jenny now remonstrates vigorously but the referee is having none of it and orders her from ringside to an even louder pop. Uryu smiles as security step in to remove Jenny from the ring apron, he goes up top with the prone McManus down...

JR: SPLIT SECOND!

JT: NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1............................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JT: IT'S ALL OVER! URYU WINS, URYU WINS!

JR: NEW UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPION!

HL: God damn it, Helms cost McManus that match and his championship belt.

JR: McManus and Jenny cost themselves there, if she hadn't have gotten involved then the referee wouldn't have been distracted which in turn allowed Helms' interference. It's the boy who cried wolf.

JT: This is certainly only going to add even more bad blood between Helms and McManus going into Day Of Reckoning.

Mike Bird: The winner of this bout…………..ANNNNDDD NEEEEWWW UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPION…….URRRRYYYYYYUUUU ISSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIDDDDDDDAAAAAAA!

JT: Uryu has done it……he is the new UK Champion….

HE: What a shocker…

JR: What a way to start this night…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:12 pm

*Dante Phoenix is shown entering the arena. The commentators debate on where he is storing Johnny Lawless and what Engel Harlequin will do to him when they finally clash.

*Charles Kramer is interviewed by Christy James. Kramer is unwilling to discuss his issues with Marshall Murdoch but instead wants to talk about how his nephew is the next big star in this company. Kramer goes on to say that Miss Jessica’s grip is slipping and the powers that be are surely recognising that. He hints that they have contacted him about steering the ship. Marshall Murdoch then interrupts. Marshall says his bank balance is still missing £100k and he’s putting interest on it. Kramer says he isn’t giving Murdoch a penny and that he should be careful of picking a fight with this family because they won’t just roll over like Hero. Marshall seems amused and says it sounds like a challenge. Kramer says his nephew is willing to face Murdoch at Day of Reckoning. If Murdoch wins he can have his 100k. Marshall laughs and says challenge accepted before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Results Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:13 pm

Bout 2
Dante Phoenix vs Johnny Lawless

*The commentators begin by hyping up the issues between Dante Phoenix and Engel Harlequin. We get clips of their match at Genesis and then Phoenix kidnapping Johnny Lawless before burning down the “Circus of Horrors”. Last week we see Engel whipping Phoenix and demanding he return Lawless

*Phoenix walks out onto the stage with a mic and he talks about how Harlequin and Lawless have, unwittingly, given him a new lease. He realises now he has nothing to lose so he will go beyond any lengths that his opponents have ever seen before. There is nothing they can do to him that surpasses what he has already been through. The cameras focus in on the deep welts across Phoenix’ back but he says the wounds will heal, however what he does to Harlequin will last a lifetime. He says he is a man of his word and he will return Lawless to Harlequin tonight but only after his demands are met. The first demand is a one on one match with Lawless without any interference

*Phoenix disappears from a moment and then he wheels out a chair that Lawless is strapped to a chair with tape across his mouth. Phoenix pushes Lawless across the walkway to the ring and then gets on the mic again and he introduces a video montage of Lawless’ career, including a famous 6CW feud with Cerberus. Phoenix calls Lawless “King of the Deathmatch” and says that although he’s a suit now a leopard never changes its spots and Phoenix wants to know just how bad Lawless really is. Phoenix rips Lawless’ shirt off and then he produces a kendo stick. Lawless desperately tries to free himself from the chair but he can’t as Phoenix begins whipping the stick into his exposed chest and midsection time and time again

*Huge red welts have appeared and blood runs down Lawless’ chest as Phoenix continues to punish him. Lawless’ screams of pain are muffled due to the tape but then Phoenix removes it and begins trying to force the kendo stick down Lawless’ throat. Lawless wretches and looks physically ill as Phoenix unties him from the chair and launches him inside the ring. Phoenix grabs a steel chair from ringside and he launches it at Lawless’ head (ECW style) before using it to perform several springboard attacks (ala Sabu). Lawless is busted wide open as Phoenix kneels over him and lands unanswered punches to the skull, spilling blood all over the canvass

*The commentators remark on how Phoenix’ soul has been lost to the dark side as he brings a variety of items into the ring to continue his torture. He uses a cheese grater to further open the cut on Lawless’ head before sitting him in the corner and uses a bowling ball to drive between the legs of his opponent. Lawless is a battered mess as Phoenix then slides a table into the ring and a roll of barbed wire. He wraps the table in the barbed wire before dragging Lawless up and sits him on the top rope
JR: This is not looking good…

HE: This didn’t look good five minutes ago…..this kind of assault deserves jail time….

JT: Johnny Lawless and Engel Harlequin made it this personal with Dante Phoenix….they drove him to this….

JR: But still, I fear Dante Phoenix may never return from the path he has taken…

JT: I’m not sure that concerns him, anymore…..like he said, he has nothing left to lose…..Lawless and Harlequin reminded him of that….

HE: But Johnny Lawless isn’t an active competitor anymore….look at him…..he’s a bloody mess…

Lawless just sits on the top rope, slumped, and Dante Phoenix pushes his head up before lashing vicious chops into his already red raw chest. Phoenix climbs onto the ropes as well….

JT: Johnny Lawless is about to pay the ultimate price, it would seem…

JR: He’s been kidnapped by Phoenix for three weeks now…..this may be the last of his prolonged suffering…

HE: Engel Harlequin is not going to be happy about this…

JT: Phoenix said that Engel can have Lawless back once the match is over….

HE: HE’S NOT WAITING!

The lights in the arena suddenly go down and the slow motion carnival noise begins through the darkness. Eventually the arena is illuminated once more and Engel Harlequin is standing on the stage, his eyes bloodshot, as he stares across at Dante Phoenix….

JT: Engel Harlequin is here at Proving Grounds…

JR: And he looks murderous…

JT: But if he wants Lawless back he has to play by the rules…

HE: OH GOD NO!

Phoenix stares out at Harlequin, a cold fury burning in his eyes, and then he flashes his nemesis a big smile before delivering an almighty top rope hurricanrana that sends Lawless crashing, back-first, through the barbed-wire coated table. Lawless’ screams of pain and anguish fill the air as he writhes in agony…

JT: DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY…..JOHNNY LAWLESS IS IN A WORLD OF PAIN RIGHT NOW!

JR: THE FORMER KING OF THE DEATHMATCH IS A BLOODY, BROKEN MESS!

Phoenix gets to his knees and he looks at Lawless, who is twitching and convulsing on the canvass, before turning his focus to Engel Harlequin, who has yet to move a muscle. Phoenix, slowly, rises to his feet and he gestures to Engel…

JT: I think he’s telling Engel that he can have Lawless back now….he’s finished with him…

Engel shuffles across the walkway, his eyes never looking away from Dante Phoenix, and then he rolls through the ropes to check on the condition of Johnny Lawless. Dante Phoenix then rolls from the ring and he drags the apron up…

JR: Phoenix isn’t done here….

HE: He’s a madman….

JT: They say that sometimes you need to tap into the psyche of your opponent in order to beat him….I’d say that is exactly what Dante Phoenix has done….I’ve never seen anyone get on this level with Engel Harlequin…

JR: We’ve seen so many men try to use brute force….so many men who have failed and fallen to the mental manipulation of the deranged clown…..but Dante Phoenix has actually adopted the same sick, twisted rules of Harlequin….he’s playing him at his own game….

HE: It is a game he cannot win…..he is going to pay for this…

JT: That he might but Engel has always had fear on his side, a way to expose his opponent….they tried that with Phoenix but it backfired, they have come to realise that Phoenix holds no fear….how can a man who lost everything have anything to be scared of?

JR: And look at this…

JT: He’s got Engel’s own weapon here…

Engel’s eyes flash with malice as he sees Phoenix producing a barbed wire bat from underneath the ring. Engel shields Lawless….

JR: I have never seen Engel so protective….I’d love to know the hold Lawless has over him…

JT: There is certainly a deep rooted connection there….for the first time ever it seems Engel is the man with something to lose….

Phoenix twirls the weapon in his hands and then, surprisingly, he rolls it under the bottom rope and it comes to rest at the feet of Harlequin. Engel looks down at it…

HE: The hell is he playing at…..

JR: More mindgames, for sure…

EMT’s arrive on the scene and want to get a better look at Lawless as Engel snatches at the weapon and holds it out toward the medics in a threating manner, almost like a wounded animal. The doctors try to reason with him…

JT: Engel really doesn’t want anyone near Lawless but he needs medical attention, without a doubt…

JR: Lawless has found out tonight that too much meddling can get you in serious trouble…

Phoenix smirks and then he climbs back up onto the walkway and grabs the microphone from earlier. Engel Harlequin is on his feet, standing over Johnny Lawless…

Phoenix: Now that your safety blanket has been removed, Engel….how about we finish this once and for all…

*Engel is unblinking as he stares straight at Phoenix

Phoenix: You played by the rules and you followed instructions, something I’d never of believed of a freak like you, and that tells me everything I need to know….you’re not the same whackjob that once struck fear into this company, you’ve gone soft and at Day of Reckoning I’m going to prove it…

This should have ended at Genesis but instead you chose to open up Pandora’s Box and, as you can see, what was inside is something you really didn’t want to unleash….in a world of monsters like you, Engel, I’m the thing that makes you wake in the middle of the night crying for help….I’m your worst nightmare and in two weeks I am going to compound every last fear you have ever had…

HE: He really shouldn’t be provoking Engel like this…

JT: I think we have gone way beyond that…

Phoenix: When we’re done you’ll be a footnote in the history of this company…..a what should have been instead of a what was, you are the demon that should have haunted this place in a much more devastating fashion than any other beast that came before…

I’m going to put you away…..somewhere you’ll never come back from…..somewhere that not even Johnny Lawless can save you from….

Because at first I believed I had to beat you to get my career back on track, I believed my story began with you here in 6CW so therefore defeating you would put me where I needed to be but now I realise I was wrong….

I came here to 6CW to complete your story, to send you full circle…..at Day of Reckoning I’m putting you back where you came from…

*Engel’s eyes are filling with rage but a sinister smile begins to dance across his lips

Phoenix: I’m not interested in pinning your shoulders to the mat…..or making you submit…..because I know there’s no satisfaction in that, there’s nothing to be gained on my ledger or yours……no, the only way to beat you is to end you and that’s precisely what I intend on doing…

So at Day of Reckoning I won’t see you here in this building…..in fact I won’t see you anywhere remotely close to here…..you know exactly where I am going to be and I know you’ll be there too….

You’re going back to the Asylum, Engel…..and only one of us will be leaving….

*Phoenix throws the mic down and continues to stare at Engel. Harlequin seems unmoved, the smile remaining, but then he begins to laugh. It starts out slow and rhythmic but then becomes uncontrollable, his eyes glowing with malicious intent

JT: Did Dante Phoenix really just make that challenge?

JR: I believe he did…..he said he’s going to see Engel Harlequin at the Asylum at Day of Reckoning….

HE: Cherry Falls?

JT: From whence Engel first came…..the facility he has been locked up in several times in his life, where Johnny Lawless freed him from to unleash hell upon 6CW once more……Dante Phoenix is taking Engel Harlequin right back to the beginning….

JR: And he has vowed to lock him away for good…

HE: He got one thing right, only one of them will be returning but it won’t be Phoenix….he has pushed Engel too far and he is going to pay the price…..he’s foolish enough to set foot inside an Asylum where Engel has spent most of his life? That’s practically Engel’s playground….

JT: I don’t know about that….the Circus of Horrors was Engel’s playground and Phoenix burnt that to the ground….Dante Phoenix clearly believes that the Cherry Falls Asylum holds the key to ending Engel Harlequin’s reign of terror….

JR: I don’t even know what a contest like that will entail but I sure am intrigued…

JT: I doubt it will be like anything we have ever seen in 6CW before….Dante Phoenix and Engel Harlequin’s bitter, twisted and sadistic feud is going to meet a grizzly end in two weeks time….

HE: And what about Johnny Lawless?

JR: Lawless is going to need some serious medical attention after what he’s been through here tonight which I’m sure was Phoenix’ plan all along…..he’s removed Lawless from the equation and, arguably, taken down the protective shield from around Harlequin….now it just comes down to the two of them…..the final showdown…..I cannot wait….

JT: It’s going to be intense, that’s for sure…..one thing I can guarantee……

HE: What’s that?

JT: There will be blood!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:14 pm

*James McManus is throwing a fit backstage. Jenny is trying to calm him down but his mood is not relenting. He wants vengeance on Helms and Uryu. Jenny assures him that bigger things are on the horizon and that he will be 6CW Champion at Day of Reckoning. This seems to have a calming effect on McManus but then he turns around and Jackson clocks him in the face with the 6CW Championship, busting his nose. Jenny is kneeling and screaming as Jackson tells McManus that is the closest he will ever come to the world title and never to touch his belt again

*Mike Hill is trying to mediate the issues between Angelo Trust and Ricky Nelson. Hill tells them they need to be on the same page to defeat Reborn but Trust isn’t happy that they left him in the lurch he previous week. Hill assures him it was a spur of the moment move but he has both men’s best interests at heart. The bickering continues but Trust agrees to come to ringside

*Robin Reborn is interviewed by Travis Sharp. Reborn is hyped up to be back in 6CW and says he’s happy to put Mike Hill V2 back in his box here tonight. Reborn knows that he’s known as one half of one of the best tag teams ever and a former 6CW Champion but this is a new chapter and he wants it to be the biggest and best one yet. He promises it will be a real page turner

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:16 pm

Bout 3
Ricky Nelson vs Robin Reborn

*Ricky Nelson enters first, flanked by Mike Hill and Angelo Trust. Hill walks proudly alongside his protégé, but Trust seems a little more reluctant.

They wait in the ring, standing side by side and looking down the ramp. Reborn keeps them waiting and eventually comes out for his return, hyped up by the commentators but seeming mellowed and quieter as he makes his way out.

*After a slowing feeling out period, the pace quickens and Nelson shows he can hang with Reborn. Back and forth opening stages, pacy moves and acrobatics on show by Reborn, good exchanges by Nelson and some solid mat game from both men.

*As Reborn starts to take control, Mike Hill starts to become an influence in the match. He flicks the heels of the former champ as he hits the ropes, distracts the ref on pin attempts and tries to wind the returning star up as much as possible.

JT: Mike Hill is again causing problems on the outside

JR: He’s lucky he’s still out there, all things considered. Any second of difference he can make, he is doing his best to become an influence

HE: The man is just in Reborn’s head. Reborn is rusty, maybe even lost it, Mike Hill is sharp enough to exploit that.

*Reborn argues with the referee for a second, telling him his leg was grabbed on the pinfall attempt. As he argues, Nelson gets to his feet and plants a superkick to the side of Reborn’s head. Mike Hill celebrates

JT: That’s a little bit of rust, maybe that missing edge; a champion wouldn’t usually turn his back on a dangerous foe.

*Nelson covers but Reborn powers out before even a 2. Both men are quick to their feet.
They exchange reversals, and on the outside we see Hill talking to Trust. Reborn gets the advantage and heads to run the ropes, but is stopped as Hill again jumps onto the apron

JR: There’s Mike Hill again, slowing things down, slowing Reborn down.

*The ref goes over and Hill jumps down, but as the ref leans through the ropes to talk to Hill, Trust jumps onto the other side. But, as Reborn approaches, Trust drops away and Reborn takes advantage as he runs the ropes and then catapults himself over the ref and out of the ring to take Hill down.

JT: Thats the Reborn we know!!

JR: Even in these times, you can’t keep everything grounded!

*As Reborn gets to his feet, Nelson is up in the ring and remonstrating with Angelo Trust.

JT: And it looks like this little combination is failing to find the same page

HE: He’s just lucky, that Reborn. And he’s pushing that luck

*Reborn lifts Hill to his feet and gives him an open hand slap. Hill wobbles on his feet and Reborn slides back into the ring. Nelson is enraged and throws himself at the former champ

JR: Superkick! That’s damn near taken Nelson’s head off!

JT: And Reborn has seen exactly where Nelson has landed: right in his flight path

*Reborn gets up to the top of the turnbuckle and steadies himself

JT: Flight of the Navigator!

JR: Lands!

1...............2..............3!

*The bell rings but before Reborn can get to his feet, Trust is in the ring and pounding on him, raining down punches on the back of his head.

HE: Excellent! Trust was just biding his time!

*Trust laughs and stands above Reborn. He helps Nelson to his feet and the men celebrate.

JT: These two idiots: Nelson lost!

HE: Who looks like the loser right now?!

*The two men turn their backs on Reborn, and are soon punished as he kips up to his feet and then hits a double dropkick that propels both men through the ropes, Nelson landing on Hill.

JT: I think that’s your answer, Henry! Reborn won’t take the nonsense, he cuts through the games!

JR: He doesn’t look done either!

*Reborn sprints against the ropes and across the ring towards where the three men stand on the outside. He looks set to jump; but instead lands two feet on the middle rope and backflips away. He laughs at the scared figures on the outside. An enraged Trust grabs a microphone

AT: Ive had enough of all this! You’re not Jack’s Son Jackson, you’re just an old name sticking your nose back in to get some relevance.

We’ve seen that you have to play games on the outside and take out innocent watching audience members to get the job done on your own, but maybe this heralded tag team wrestler can try the both of us on?

*Nelson smiles

AT: And you can pair up if you like. And you can pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your dinner. Because by the time we’re done with you, you’ll need it. Do you hear what I’m saying or not?

*Reborn smiles and shakes his head

RR: Boy, that was a bad idea before you offered me a partner. You’re about to learn a very valuable lesson about my value, what I know and who I know. There’s a reason I have a legacy here, whether that’s as part of the best tag team in the world or as a world champion. You’ll both see.

*Reborn stares off with the three men on the outside as we fade away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:16 pm

*Perfect Jack is interviewed by Fleur Michaels. Jack draws comparisons from his early career when everyone doubted him to now when the doubters have returned due to his age. PJ says he’s in the form of his life on the cusp of another world championship. He says nothing and nobody will take that away from him. Crime Lord interrupts and says Jack is living in a fantasy land but he’s about to wake up and face the very harsh reality that is the man standing right in front of him. Crime Lord promises to victimise PJ at Day of Reckoning en route to becoming the 6CW Champion

*Dicey Reilly is interviewed by Christy James. Dicey says he’s been in this business long enough to have faced his fair share of disrespectful upstarts but O’Callaghan might just trump them all. Dicey says that OC talks a big game but he hasn’t backed it up in three years and he sure won’t be at Day of Reckoning. Dicey calls O’Callaghan an embarrassment to his Irish heritage and that he is going to enjoy teaching him a lesson in humility

*Uryu is interviewed after his title win. Uryu admits that he has been questioning himself recently but this victory reaffirms his belief that he is still a force in this business. He tells Travis Sharp that he truly believes he can add the 6CW Championship to his collection at Day of Reckoning. He says his opponent’s bloodlust for one another is all the advantage he needs

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:17 pm

*Liam Wood is at ringside and wants Varyag to come and face him like a man. After being made to wait Varyag finally enters the fray. Wood wants to know why Varyag turned on him last week. Varyag looks amused and says Wood has gone soft. Says Wood is a former three time world champion but all he does is whine and complain, blame every failure on anybody but himself. He is a pale imitation of him former self and a laughing stock in the locker-room. He says he hoped he’d slap some sense into Wood but he can see now that it didn’t work, Wood is and always will be a self-entitled little b1tch

*Wood says he gave Varyag a chance to be relevant and this is how he pays him back but he gets it, this is a business and he’s had people try and make a name off of him before. He says if Varyag wanted a fight against him he should of just asked. Wood would have happily granted him five minutes to make him famous. Varyag just smiles and says he doesn’t need Wood and never has. Wood admits that maybe he does need to open his eyes and that finally he can see the bigger picture. He needs to take responsibility for his own career and that is exactly what he is going to do from now on

*Varyag gives a sarcastic round of applause and then Jimmy Phillips attacks Wood from behind. He hits him with the “Game-Changer” clothesline and then the “Touchdown” as Varyag watches on with a smile

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:18 pm

*Miss Jessica is in her office with Marty Helms. She is shrieking at Helms for costing McManus the UK Championship but Helms doesn’t seem interested. He says tonight he is going to put the final nail in the coffin of The TA and that he hopes Max Adamson returns to try and save his boys so he can retire him for good too. Helms says if Jessica really wants control in this company then she needs someone like him leading the line, she knows it is true. He leaves as Jessica looks contemplative.

*Karl Kramer is getting ready for the tag match as Charles Kramer talks to him. CK tells his nephew that tonight is merely an audition to the grand show at Day of Reckoning. Everyone thinks Marshall Murdoch is a big shot but when KK dismantles him live on pay per view it will be a coming out party never to be forgotten.
*Perfect Jack meets Dicey Reilly on his way to ringside and they share a handshake/reminisce about the old days. Dicey says he hopes Jack gets his hands on the 6CW Championship and then he wants the first shot. PJ agrees

*Jimmy Phillips is interviewed and says Wood was too stupid to see what was right in front of him. He doesn’t care about the lover’s tiff but that Wood is the perfect springboard for his career. Says he’ll end Wood at Day of Reckoning and Varyag can feed off the scraps he leaves

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:19 pm

Bout 4
Marshall Murdoch/Perfect Jack/Dicey Reilly vs Crime Lord/Karl Kramer/O’Callaghan

*There is plenty of dispute between the competitors before the match even gets underway. Kramer and Murdoch trade words but then Kramer and Crime Lord get into an argument about concentrating on the match at hand. O’Callaghan uses the arguments to attack Dicey from the side and works him over to begin the contest.

*OC gets working with vicious chops to the chest, reddening Dicey’s skin, and then demonstrates his wrestling nous by taking Dicey to the ground. Reilly struggles to break free of the body scissors as OC attempts to synch in the cobra clutch but Dicey grabs a handful of O’Callaghan’s groin to make him break his grip whilst the referee is distracted

*They get up and Dicey ends up flattening OC with a big time DDT before tagging in PJ. Jack hits an elbow from on high for a two count. Jack then hits a belly to belly suplex before bridging OC into a German suplex for another close call. Jack beckons O’Callaghan up and attempts a “Perfect” slam but Crime Lord grabs PJ’s head and snaps the back of his neck off the top rope

*Crime Lord tags in and he launches Jack against the turnbuckle before unloading with huge shoulder thrusts to the gut. He drags Jack out and puts him in a bearhug, wearing him down for a few minutes. Jack struggles against the hold and seems to be fading but then headbutts Crime Lord in the face to break the hold and hits a desperation German suplex that launches Crime Lord against the turnbuckle.

*Jack looks to make the tag but Charles Kramer distracts the referee and Karl Kramer drags Jack back and destroys him with a full nelson slam. KK and Marshall share a staredown and KK mocks Crime Lord before climbing back out. Crime Lord drags Jack into a spinebuster for a two count and then tags OC back in

*O’Callaghan climbs high and prepares for a crossbody but Jack rolls through upon impact and looks to apply the figure four but then Crime Lord breaks back in and scoops Jack onto his shoulders before hitting the “Lock n Load”. This sparks a brawl between both teams and Marshall wipes Crime Lord out with the “Marshall Law” before Kramer almost decapitates Murdoch with the “Cannonball Run”. Dicey spins Kramer around and looks for the “Craicdown” but then OC leaps on Reilly’s back and puts him in the Cobra Clutch

*Dicey seems to fade from the submission before OC releases and focuses back on PJ. He drags Jack back up but Jack sidesteps out and hits the “Perfect” slam. A three count looks imminent but Crime Lord breaks the cover

*Crime Lord attempts another F-5 but Jack slides off the back and then allows CL to run at him before pulling down the ropes and sends him over the top. Jack grabs OC’s legs and looks for the figure four but O’Callaghan kicks him to the corner and allows Marshall to make the count. Marshall attempts the “Texas” suplex but OC rolls down the back and tries to turn it into a sharpshooter, only for Murdoch to reverse into a small package for a two count

*Murdoch hits a chaos theory suplex as they scramble up and then prepares for “Marshall Law” but Charles Kramer makes the distraction. Murdoch grabs him by the neck but it allows KK to make the blind tag and he attacks Marshall from behind. KK hits a hat-trick of scooped slams before running the ropes and returning with a big splash for a two count

*Crime Lord slaps Kramer’s back for the blind tag and they go nose to nose. Crime Lord shoves Kramer away and then runs at Murdoch for the “Drive By” knee but Marshall avoids it and counters with a codebreaker. Kramer laughs but then breaks the pin after two. He drags Marshall up and attempts the “Karnage” spinebuster but Marshall jams his thumb in the eye before launching Kramer from the ring. He backs into the corner and prepares for the running knee before detonating it on Crime Lord. The three count seems a foregone conclusion but once again Charles Kramer distracts the referee.

*Marshall offers the tag to Dicey and then he rolls from the ring and goes after CK. He chases him around the ring but then runs straight into KK, who uses his momentum to lift him into an elevated flapjack and slams him down across the top of the steel steps. In the ring, Dicey beckons Crime Lord up and attempts the “Craicdown” but Crime Lord swipes his feet and catapults him into the corner. Dicey’s head hits the turnbuckle and Crime Lord looks for the “Lock n Load” but Dicey drops off and nails the “Craicdown” piledriver. The three count looks done but the referee indicates a blind tag from O’Callaghan

*Dicey sprints at OC but is drop toe-holded across the ropes and then O’Callaghan hits the 619. O’Callaghan hits a springboard frogsplash for a two count and then he starts mocking Dicey. He drags him up and hits a series of suplexes before motioning for the sharpshooter. Dicey manages to shove OC away with his feet and then they get up and wipe one another out with a double running clothesline. Kramer and Perfect Jack are trying to get the tag for the respective teams and PJ is in pole position…
JT: PERFECT JACK GOT THE TAG FIRST!

JR: BLOODY KRAMER!

Jack gets the tag from Dicey and he immediately storms the ring and grabs O’Callaghan’s heel before pulling him back to the centre. Jack is preparing for the figure four when Charles Kramer gets up on the apron…

JT: Time and time again in this match…..Kramer should be dismissed from ringside here…

The referee is shouting at CK to get down off the apron and that allows Karl Kramer to get into the ring and he almost takes PJ’s head off with a huge clothesline. He taunts Jack and then turns as his uncle throws his cane over the referee’s head…

JR: BACKFIRED!

Marshall Murdoch appears from nowhere and he catches the cane before walloping KK right across the top of his skull with it, sending him rolling from the ring. O’Callaghan stumbles up and Marshall drives the cane straight into his gut, knocking all the wind from him, before he runs across and lands a huge right hand on The Consultant’s jaw, collapsing him in a heap…

JT: Charles Kramer’s well laid plan just blew up in his face…..Marshall Murdoch cleared the playing field…

HE: That should have been a disqualification…

JR: Referee can’t call it when he’s distracted……PERFECT PLEX!

Perfect Jack stumbles back to his feet and he grabs O’Callaghan, who is bent double, before connecting with the hooked suplex in the centre of the ring…

….2
……….3!

JT: And that is all she wrote….Perfect Jack’s amazing momentum continues into Day of Reckoning….are we looking at the new number one contender to the 6CW Championship?

HE: FORGET IT!

The referee has barely raised Jack’s arm in victory when Crime Lord returns to the ring and spins him around before decking him with a huge F-5. Crime Lord looks furious as he kneels over Jack and glares at both Marshall Murdoch and Dicey Reilly…

JR: Crime Lord sending a statement of intent….his team may not have won this match but all he’s bothered about is earning that shot at the gold…

JT: A winning return here in 6CW for Dicey Reilly….this was as chaotic a six man tag as we could have expected with so many combustible elements….

HE: Still should have been a DQ….Marshall Murdoch used that cane…

JR: Kramer put the weapon in there….he needs to learn that Marshall isn’t a problem that is going away anytime soon…

Karl Kramer is seething with rage as he drags his uncle up to his feet. KK rubs the top of his head and then stares back at Marshall Murdoch, pointing as they retreat up the walkway. Crime Lord eventually leaves the ring as Dicey clambers in to check on the condition of Perfect Jack…

JT: It has been a wild night thus far, ladies and gentlemen, and we still have one hell of a main event to come….you do not want to miss it….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:20 pm

*Jackson Jackson is interviewed by Christy James. Jackson is in an emotional mood and says tonight isn’t about the 6CW Championship, tonight is personal and he is dedicating it to Frank Horrigan. He says Marty Helms will be lucky to make it to Day of Reckoning when this is over

*Karl Kramer launches a water cooler across the backstage area in a fury after the tag match. Crime Lord then confronts him and blames him for the team losing. They go head to head and Crime Lord says Kramer is nothing but a pawn in his uncle’s game, he’s just too stupid to see it. Kramer says Crime Lord has no idea but CL asks where Kramer is now, looking out for his own interests and not his own family. Kramer grabs Crime Lord by the neck but is shoved away. Crime Lord says he should show more respect to the next 6CW Champion and if he won’t then somewhere down the line he’ll be made to

*Charles Kramer, with an icepack on his jaw, enters Miss Jessica’s office. Jessica tells him to leave. She’s got Lawless in hospital, Damon Onyx has failed a wellness test and she has to stop the foundations of 6CW crumbling all around them. Kramer says Lawless being out of the picture is for the best and that Jessica is foolish for showing concern for him. Jessica tells Kramer he doesn’t know what he’s talking about but Kramer tips her a wink and says he knows everything. Kramer says Jessica should be more worried about being replaced at the helm of 6CW. Jessica retorts that Kramer should be more concerned with Marshall Murdoch burying him next to Hero. Kramer says perhaps they’ll both be removed and someone else will lead the company into the future but he likes his chances a lot more than he does hers
*Marshall Murdoch is interviewed by Travis Sharp. Marshall says the Kramer Klan have made a big mistake in challenging him to a fight. Says KK is too stupid to pick his own battles but CK should know better. Says the 100k he gets at Day of Reckoning means nothing. Beating some respect into his opponent’s is what counts and then he is targeting the 6CW Championship, it is what he came back for and it is what he wants. Says Miss Jessica can have the 100k and buy herself a new a55 as long as it gets him a shot at whoever holds the gold

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Event
Falls Count Anywhere
Jackson Jackson vs Marty Helms

JT: It’s main event time ladies and gentlemen and what a match this promises to be…

JR: A prelude to the main event of Day of Reckoning for the 6CW Championship but this bout, in itself, is extremely personal…

HE: Jackson Jackson is a fool to have requested such a match just two weeks before he is set to defend his championship….

JT: I think this means much more to the world champion than his title….this is a revenge mission…..a month ago he was handcuffed to the ring ropes and forced to watch as Marty Helms fractured the skull and spine of his best friend, Frank Horrigan…..Jackson demanded this match, he went as far as to issue an ultimatum to the General Manager that he would quit and relinquish his reign as 6CW Champion if she did not grant him this one on one fight…

JR: And a fight it is going to be…..this isn’t about wrestling and this isn’t about titles…..this is falls count anywhere, anything goes….Jackson Jackson wants Marty Helms to pay for what he has done…

HE: And that’s why he is a fool….I like Jackson Jackson but he cannot beat Marty Helms in a “fight”…..we are talking about a monster of a man who ended the careers of both Cerberus and Frank Horrigan in the same night….

JT: Jackson does not care about that….this is a matter of principle, of honour…..

The cameras switch to backstage as the door of a locker-room opens up and Marty Helms steps out. Helms is just finishing taping up his hands and he smirks as he closes the door behind him…

JR: Earlier tonight Marty Helms cost James McManus the United Kingdom Championship and he looks like he is feeling pretty good about himself…

HE: Of course he is….McManus wronged him and now he has paid….Jackson Jackson is about to pay for believing he can win this fight and in two weeks Marty Helms will finally get his 6CW Championship back….

JT: LOOKOUT!

There is a roar of anger and then suddenly Jackson Jackson comes leaping from the side of an adjoining corridor and clatters into Helms, knocking him into the wall. He grabs Helms by the hair and slams his skull into the wall again before dragging him forwards and he launches him against a pallet of crates that have been left in the corridor…..Helms’ ribs collide with the crates and he slumps over them, yelling in agony…

JR: Jackson Jackson is not here to wait….he’s not here to wrestle Marty Helms……he wants to take the fight to him….

Helms spits in a mix of pain and anger as he pushes himself back to a standing position but then a trash can flies through the air and collides with the side of his head. He barely has time to react as Jackson launches into him with a dropkick that slams him back into the wall again, causing him to fall down. Jackson then grabs Helms’ head and repeatedly smashes it against the wall…

HE: This is an assault…..there’s no referee either…

JT: The referee is on his way but there’s no rules against what Jackson is doing here….it is falls count anywhere where anything goes…

Jackson uses his knee to keep Helms pressed in place as he drives punches down into the head of his rival. He slams the side of Helms’ head into the crate pallet before disappearing from view as Helms tries to recover from the blindsided attack….

JR: Jackson has let up here….not sure if that is wise…

Helms rubs his head and snarls with rage as he gets back up to his feet and staggers forward. He reaches the end of the corridor and shoves a door open in order to move into the next room, which is the open area at the back of the arena….

JT: JACKSON WAS WAITING!

Helms’ grunts of pain can be heard as he stumbles out into the open space at the back of the Emirates Arena and Jackson Jackson rams a ladder straight into his gut, immediately felling him. Jackson raises the ladder over his head and slams it down on top of Helms…

JR: This is a completely different side of Jackson Jackson we are seeing here tonight….

JT: This is a different scenario……he’s been pushed to this by Marty Helms…

A few crew members can be seen scarpering as Jackson grabs a huge production case and wheels it around. He beckons for Helms to stand up and then he begins running forward with the case…

JT: Those cases weigh a couple of hundred pounds….

JR: OH GOD!

Helms, showing real agility for his size, and leaps into the air and lands on the case. He almost loses his footing as it continues to move but manages to swing a boot out and catches Jackson in the side of the face, sending him rolling across the concrete floor…

HE: Jackson is in trouble now…

Helms: You’ve had your fun, boy……my turn now…

Jackson is on the floor, trying to get back up, as Helms stumbles over and stomps down on the world champion’s hands. He then drags the ladder across the ground and he opens it up before placing Jackson inside it. Helms takes a deep breath and then begins to slam the other half of the ladder down on top of JJ, trapping him between time and time again…

JT: Helms is now looking to leave Jackson a broken mess in much the same way he did to Frank Horrigan…

Jackson’s yells of pain can be heard as Helms continues to punish him. Jackson manages to roll free but his hand remains inside the ladder as Helms slams his half down again before stomping on it…

JR: Damn, he might just have broken the world champion’s hand….

JT: This is nothing short of a brawl….

A referee finally appears and he tries to get to grips with what is going on and begins reasoning with Marty Helms but Helms merely shoves him away. Jackson is trying to crawl across the floor but Helms runs into him with a sickening punt to the ribs…

Helms: Where do you think you’re going? You wanted this….now you’re going to pay, just like your big b1tch of a boyfriend…

One of the huge shutters into the arena is still down and Helms drags Jackson up before running him forward and he launches him against the metal. He pulls Jackson around and repeats the process three more times before finally, on the last go, launching him with such ferocity that the world champion flips upside down as he collides against it….

JT: This is becoming a difficult watch now….Marty Helms has hit his stride and we all now what a sinister son of a b1tch he is….

HE: This is what Jackson Jackson wanted…..he brought this on himself….

Jackson is in a whole world of pain on the concrete floor as Helms stalks him, a look of real enjoyment upon his face. Helms grabs two steel chairs and he sets them up, side by side, before seizing Jackson by the back of the head…

JR: Helms has some bad intentions here….

JT: He’s going to powerbomb Jackson through those chairs….the world champion will be lucky to make it to Day of Reckoning…

Helms: You gonna cry like Horrigan did when I snap you in half? Wahhh, Wahhhh, Wahhh…..you’re finished Jackson……

HE: AHHHH!

JT: MCMANUS!

A steel chair swings from out of shot and collides with the back of Marty Helms, sending him off balance. He turns around, wincing slightly, and prepares to attack but James McManus throws the chair at his head and then tackles him backward into the side of a parked up truck…

JR: James McManus has come to get himself some revenge for what happened earlier tonight….

JT: These two men’s paths have been intertwined for quite some time…..but Marty Helms took away McManus’ title earlier tonight, this is payback…

McManus staggers back to his feet and he grabs another production case and he wheels it forward before driving it against Helms, slamming him into the truck again and trapping him between the two….

HE: McManus isn’t a part of this match….

JT: But he is a part of the bout for the 6CW Championship at Day of Reckoning and he’s taking a vested interest….

Helms tries to stagger away but then McManus swings the truck door open and drives it into Helms’ face, sending him sprawling across the concrete floor. McManus reaches inside the truck and produces a steel pipe…

JR: Something tells me that McManus knew that was going to be in there…

HE: This is a set up…

Helms is on the seat of his pants and trying to back away as McManus stalks him with the pipe in hand…

JT: This isn’t going to end well for Marty Helms…..he is about to pay for his sins…

Helms has his hands up and is pleading with McManus but there is no hint of mercy in the Norwich man’s eyes. He lifts the pipe up and aims to bring it crashing down…

JR: JACKSON!

Jackson appears from the side and he uses a steel chair to slam the pipe from McManus’ hands before driving the weapon into his gut…

JT: Jackson still not happy that McManus took his title last week…

Marty Helms takes advantage of the brawl and he gets back to his feet. Jackson whirls around to swing the chair but Helms punches it from his hands and then grabs Jackson by the throat….

JR: Helms is back in charge here…..OH MY, BROKEN IN TWO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Helms suddenly lifts Jackson into the air and chokeslams him down on the bonnet of a car that has been parked up aside the truck. The world champion’s head hits the windshield and cracks it. Jackson writhes in pain and then Helms drags McManus up and he throws him on the car as well….

JT: I dunno what Marty Helms is planning here but it doesn’t look good…

Jenny McManus comes running into shot and she pleads with Helms as he drags McManus up onto the roof of the car….

Jenny: Let him go, please…

*Helms smirks

Helms: Your husband is a joke….

HE: MCMANUS AIN’T GOING TO DAY OF RECKONING!

Jenny’s screams fill the air as Helms flips McManus up and then powerbombs him down on the roof of the car with devastating impact…

JR: Marty Helms brings a whole new level of violence….

Helms: The hell do you want?

Helms climbs down off the car and then Uryu Ishida is standing in front of him. Ishida continues to just stare at Helms…

JT: The new UK Champion is here….

HE: He should be on bended knee after Helms helped him win the title earlier tonight….

JR: I highly doubt that….

HE: Then he’ll be going the same way as everyone else….

Helms seems amused by Uryu’s presence and then he bends down and scoops up the steel pipe from earlier. Uryu’s eyes dart from the pipe to Helms and then to the big truck in front of them…

JT: Uryu better start moving…

Helms tries to anticipate the movement of Uryu and he swings the pipe at his head but Ishida darts up the front of the truck and up onto the roof. He beckons for Helms to follow him…

HE: This idiot must have a deathwish…

JR: Uryu clearly has something in mind…

Ishida flashes a smile, which infuriates his rival, and then Helms begins to climb after him. Both men are up on the roof as Helms closes in…

Helms: Nowhere to run now, you idiot….now you’ll pay…

HE: Ishida is about to meet his maker…

Helms draws the pipe back to strike but then Jackson Jackson lands a low-blow from behind, doubling the big man up…

JT: How the hell is Jackson even moving?

JR: With real pain…

Jackson is on his knees, blood running down the back of his neck, and he shares a look with Uryu. They continue to look at one another and then they nod their heads…

HE: What are they…..no….they can’t…..NO!

JT: SWEET LORD ALMIGHTY!

Uryu drags Jackson to his feet and then they grab Helms and run him to the end of the truck before launching him off, Helms flies fifteen feet and lands on top of another crate pallet, breaking them underneath his fall…

JR: Helms’ spine may be shattered from that fall…..this is mayhem…

JT: These four men are supposed to compete for the 6CW Championship in just two weeks….

Helms, somehow, staggers off the crates and then collapses across a table that has been left in the middle of the room. Uryu and Jackson stare at one another…

JT: Jackson letting Uryu know that this is his fight to finish…

Ishida makes to move toward the edge of the truck but Jackson holds his hand out to block him. Uryu stares at Jackson and then nods as the world champion stands and stares down at Helms…..

HE: HE’S KILLED HIM…..GET MEDICS!

Medical assistance is already on hand for James McManus but they all freeze in shock as Jackson Jackson launches himself off the top of the truck (ala Jimmy Snuka) and he slams down on top of Marty Helms, crushing him through the table to the concrete floor.

JT: Dear Lord almighty….Jackson Jackson just put his whole body on the line….

HE: Never mind him, Marty Helms is a broken wreck…

JR: They both are….we said before this began that it was personal but I don’t think we were expecting this….

JT: Look at McManus, look at Helms and Jackson…..they’re all supposed to be battling for the 6CW Championship in two weeks…

HE: And look who is left standing…damn sneak…

JR: Are we looking at the next 6CW Champion?

Uryu Ishida remains standing on top of the truck, just staring down at the carnage and mayhem that has ensued. Jenny McManus is looking up at him with cold fury and then goes back to her husband’s side whilst EMT’s begin work on Marty Helms and Jackson Jackson.

JT: For tonight, folks, we are out of time….thank you for joining us on what has been a wild, rollercoaster of an evening…..we will see you all in two weeks for the Day of Reckoning extravaganza…

JR: That’s if there’s anyone left to compete after what we have seen here…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down