The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1)

+4
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Marsh
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 28 Jun 2020, 9:44 pm

*Will Jackson Jackson side with Miss Jessica?

Bout 1
Perfect Jack vs James McManus

Bout 2
Ojore vs Clarke James

Bout 3
Dante Phoenix vs Tyler Roth

*King Karl Kramer's Koronation

Bout 4
Uryu Ishida vs Drake

Bout 5
Marty Helms* vs Ricky Nelson

Main Event
#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
Crime Lord vs Dicey Reilly vs Jimmy Phillips vs Liam Wood vs Marshall Murdoch vs Robin Reborn

*Denotes if Helms passes a medical ahead of the show

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 30 Jun 2020, 2:15 pm

*Fleur Michaels appears on screen in the backstage area. She is dressed in a strappy white top with jeans, she smiles at the camera

FM: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time....6CW's latest talent acquisition, Tyler Roth!

*The gargantuan frame of Roth appears in shot now, dwarfing Fleur. Roth is dressed in a black vest with a scythe on it, his huge muscles rippling underneath.

FM: Tyler....I guess first of all it's welcome back....it's been a long time since we last saw you in 6CW but needless to say you certainly made a memorable impact at Scars and Stripes. The first question on most people's minds, though, is going to be why now? and why align yourself with Miss Jessica? What is your motivation?

Roth: Answer to all of those questions is none of your damn business, let's start it off like that...

*Fleur looks affronted but too intimidated to say anything

Roth: I don't owe an explanation to anyone and even if I did they wouldn't be getting it....you can take that "welcome back" and shove it where the sun don't shine...nobody gave a damn about Tyler Roth before Scars and Stripes....nobody was asking questions about my motivations before I turned up at the weekend and put this whole damn company on notice....now all of a sudden you care? Do me a favour, miss, and engage your goddamn brain for a second....

I am the single most dangerous man walking the earth today.....not in professional wrestling, not in sports entertainment, but in the damn world....that means I catch you looking at me the wrong way in the street I'm going to crush your skull just the same way I would if we're in the ring.....that's why I'm here, that's why Miss Jessica made the call to me....

She wants results....she wants anyone who opposes her to be brutalised and there was only one number to dial....here I am....problem solved, case closed...

FM: Aren't you concerned about...

*Roth holds up a massive hand and smirks

Roth: I'm not concerned about a goddamn thing, let's clear that up....you want to ask me if I'm morally objectified to working for someone like Miss Jessica and what she stands for?

FM: Well yeah...

Roth: To answer your earlier question about my motivation; money, power and opportunity....Miss Jessica put the money on the table and guaranteed opportunity....that's all I need and that's that. I am a mercenary and I don't give a damn who knows it....I work for the highest bidder....I have no moral outrage and I don't care if Miss Jessica was stealing out of the mouth of a child....as long as she pays me, I'll crush the kid myself...

*Fleur's eyes widen in shock

Roth: Welcome to the real world....that's the problem around here because you all live in a bubble thinking you're protected but you ain't and now I'm here like a frickin' bulldozer ready to slam into your face with some cold, hard reality....

Life isn't fair and good guys don't win.....the biggest, strongest and meanest mother (beepers) come out on top....the ones who don't care who they have to step on or step over, they get what they want.....

Whoever said the meek shall inherit the earth got it seriously twisted.....survival of the fittest, that's the only way....

FM: So you plan on pursuing Dante Phoenix? After all he still has in his possession the file from Cherry Falls....despite everything that happened at Scars and Stripes....

*Roth looks annoyed by this

Roth: For all I know Dante Phoenix may already be dead....he somehow escaped from Scars and Stripes but nobody has seem him since....most animals crawl away somewhere secluded to pass on, I'd imagine he's done the same....he's already had a taste of my wrath and he'd be a fool to return for more....but if he's even stupider than he looks, I'll be here ready and waiting to deliver another lesson in pain....If he is still with us then two weeks from now at Proving Grounds is the last time you'll see Dante Phoenix in 6CW....it may be the last time you see Dante Phoenix breathing....the mission set out to me is simple; seek and destroy...the kid is done....

FM: And you're not remotely interested in what is inside that file?

Roth: I'm not paid to be interested in company (beep).....Jessica wants it, so she'll get it....it's a simple arrangement...she pays me to do a job and I'll do it...

FM: And that's the sole reason you returned to 6CW? As a hired gun?

Roth: What do you care? When was the last time you checked in on my career?

FM: I mean...

Roth: You mean, you haven't....at least have the backbone to be honest....tell me what I've been doing since I left 6CW?

*Fleur looks a little intimidated as Roth towers over her

FM: I don't know....

Roth: You're damn right you don't.....I left 6CW after winning the United Kingdom Championship and coming up just short in my one and only shot at the World Title.....I got an injury and they cut me loose, citing that I was still too green around the gills...

So I went to Japan.....Open the Dream Gate Champion....GHC Heavyweight Champion....N-1 Victory Champion....G1 Climax Champion......IWGP Heavyweight Champion....I was revered and feared in the same breath.....sold-out the Tokyo Dome time and again....tell me one other man on this roster with a resume like that?

FM: I don't....I mean...

Roth: You know damn well there isn't one....and then after that, after I was done dominating in the land of the Rising Sun....I put 4oz gloves on and moved to Bellator....Bellator Heavyweight Champion...I literally punched holes in the heads of my opponents or made them submit in pools of their own blood...

I have proven my fighting credentials all over the globe and I have proven it in the most competitive of fields....and now I come back here and you want to question why?

FM: I just meant...

Roth: Because it's about damn time this company put some respect on my name....they don't acknowledge me, they've never once followed up after my release....

This is vindication....this is a (beeping) wake up call.....but by time the alarm sounds it's already too late...

In one weekend I destroyed both Marty Helms and Dante Phoenix....I took the so-called baddest man in 6CW and literally smashed him to pieces.....and I vow, no I guarantee that the same fate will befall anyone else who gets in my way....

So the 6CW roster better start thinking very hard about whether they choose to stand with or against Miss Jessica....because if you're against her then you're against me and that's more than likely the last thing you ever do...

Jessica reached out....she was the only one who recognised the progression of my career and she put her faith in me to come here to defend her cause....

And now I'll repay that faith with the blood of her enemies....broken skulls and maimed corpses along the way...and at the end of it all 6CW will come to realise that the biggest mistake it ever made was overlooking a man like me....

*Roth points at the scythe on his vest

Roth: The Reaper never disappears.....he catches up....

The Executioner has arrived!

*Roth stares down at Fleur with malice before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th July 2020 (Beachfront Brawl Build Week 1)

Post by Marsh Tue 30 Jun 2020, 9:36 pm

Backstage Vlad is shown is Marshall Murdoch’s locker room, he can be seen putting up banners celebrating the ‘new king’ and a cheap, makeshift throne has been assembled in the middle of the room. After hanging the banner Vlad looks up to the TV monitor.

HL: Kramer going to the corner, we know what comes next...

JT: CANNONBALL RUN!

Ref: 1..........................................2......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Charles Kramer punches the air in delight on the outside, he quickly steps into the ring to congratulate his client and raise his hand in victory.

JT: Charles Kramer looking delighted at the victory of Karl Kramer and quite frankly, it was just as much a win for him as it was Karl Kramer such was his level of interference.

A few moments later the locker room bursts open and a beaten down Marshall Murdoch storms in, muttering all sorts of obscenities, he boots over the ‘throne’ and lays a few more kicks into it, seemingly not questioning why it was there in the first place.

Marshall looks up and clocks Vlad in the corner of the room, clutching one of the banners in his hand.

MM (shakes head): I could have done with you out there tonight, even things up a bit. I can’t believe I got sucked into their trap, I mean how many times did we use to run that sort of play back in the day?’

(Vlad doesn’t say anything and just shakes his head solemnly)

MM: ‘I know right? I should have known better, you know the most frustrating thing though Vlad? Well’s there two actually, firstly it’ll give more fuel to those who think I can’t win the big one, to those who think I lack the bottle when it really matters (Marshall unties one of his boot laces and hurls it across the room) but I felt good out there, I felt it was my time, and my time will come Vlad, I can sense it, it’s getting closer, and when that opportunity comes around I won’t let that slip, you can be damn sure of that.’

Then the second one is that Kretin Kramer will go round spouting about how he’s bested me, how he’s got my number, well that’s a load of krap and I bet he knows it. We’ve not had a true one on one match without Uncle Fester sticking his beak in, and I doubt ‘his highness’ will grant that now, not with the knowledge that I’ll kick that paper crown right off his head at the first opportunity.’

(Marshall undoes the other shoe and looks as though he’s about to throw that one as well, but having seemingly calmed down somewhat, he exhales and stands up addressing Vlad)

MM: ‘So you’re my one allocated guest huh? (Vlad nods) Are you seeing CJ as well whilst you’re here? (Vlad again nods) Well make sure you don’t tell Xeres, you know how jealous he gets, we don’t want a repeat of the ‘incident’ (Vlad nods vigorously)

(Marshall is interrupted by a piece of paper being slid underneath the door, which Vlad dutifully collects and shows Marshall, a smirk etches across Marshall’s face, as the top of paper shows the title ‘Proving Grounds card’

MM: ‘The chance I was talking about may have come sooner than we thought, that shot will be mine, whatever it costs Vlad, whatever it takes, I am not letting another opportunity pass me by.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 01 Jul 2020, 7:01 pm

*Ultralight Beam begins to play and the lights drop for the entrance of the Wolf Gang

JT: I can't keep up with what we expect to hear from this group

JR: I do wonder how they feel coming out of Scars and Stripes. One assumes that Reborn's match was most important, and they were successful there.

*The three men step into their spotlights as the stage flows with smoke. They all raise their right fists to the air

JT: But it was still two defeats from three...

HE: I think Ojore will feel he won that in the way he wanted to win.

JR: I wouldn't disagree with that, his mindset is quite unique

HE: And Clarke cheated his way to victory, as spineless as ever.

JT: Oh come on now, Henry. He beat the Wolf Gang at their own game

HE: I didn't realise this announce desk cared so little for the rules...

*The Wolf Gang have made their way to the ring in the meantime, and cut across the commentators to begin

D: I hope you know that Uryu will pay for your sins, Clarke. Every rule you flouted, Uryu will suffer for. I will not let this go...

*Ojore's firm hand grips Drake's shoulder and pulls him back. Reborn walks forward.

RR: Yes, we have learned some things. And Proving Grounds gives us the chance to revisit the scars of last week. And it won't be us in pain, that much is obvious.

Because we have grown as we said we would. They pulled Robin Reborn back into 6CW and unleashed a brotherhood. And what of those who stepped to us first?

*Reborn smiles

RR: Who is hurt more: the decapitated husk of what Uryu Ishida once was? Or the soul that was ripped from Liam Wood, the very base of his being now torn asunder?

OR...

*He pauses

RR: Do we now turn our attention to the embodiment of 6CW's wrong? A system that allows a man like Karl Kramer to do and say whatever he feels

*Ojore steps forward with dark and dead eyes

O: No man my king. We see who has supremacy.

*Reborn nods and carries on

RR: But tonight we have a chance to push forward once more. My two compatriots, my brothers, continue to educate. And I stand in the main event against four men. Four men who have lessons to learn. And of course, the shell of Liam Wood, looking to rejuvenate, rebuild and become something wholly new. Looking to...change. And thank me for releasing him. Saving him from the shackles of his own lamented identity.

My only hope for Liam is that the presence of his foe, the drunk Irishman, does not force him back down to where he should be now freed. Is it really safe for Liam to meet Dicey so soon? We shall see, but I will be there to save him again.

*Reborn stops, and both men beside him exit the ring calmly.

RR: I invite my opponents to the ring, to speak with me, to bask in the spotlight I have brought on this main event, to speak with the man who will take the weak Jackson Jackson from the knee of this hierarchy and deliver 6CW into the future of Black Excellence.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 01 Jul 2020, 10:22 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as Liam Wood steps out on to the stage with a mic in hand, Wood takes a moment on the stage before taking a deep breath and continuing towards the ring

JR: Liam Wood was part of what some have been calling a match of the year contender at a Scars And Stripes against Robin Reborn

HE: A match he lost...

JR: A match that saw him basically take on the entire Wolf Gang

HE: ...a losing effort.

JT: You can ignore the facts but Wood put up a huge fight and only just came up short.

Wood rolls in to the ring and up on to his feet, he looks around the area before talking

Wood:
There's something cool about this arena being empty and that is you can hear everything...you can hear the crash of bodies on the mat, you can hear the cracking of bones, you can hear the sacrifices that we, as wrestlers are making week in, week out...but that's not all you can hear...

...You can also hear the commentators...you can hear their words of encouragement...or when they talk sh¡t about you.

Wood looks over and waves at Henry Lloyd who all of a sudden beings to look nervous. Wood's serious look slips revealing a smirk as he continues

Wood:
Don't worry Henry, you're right.

Henry looks confused

Wood:
At Scars And Stripes I DID lose my match against Robin Reborn. So don't worry...even though I could, I'm not going to come over there and beat the hell out of you for pointing out the truth...even if you are a coward who makes his money talking out of his ass and ignoring how close I came to beating a man with a 3 on 1 advantage.

You see, that 'losing effort' at Scars And Stripes was hard to take but it was the right thing to do...for years I talked about doing what it takes and getting the job done even if that meant doing the wrong thing and that is over now. I lost but this isn't over, I got back up and I move forward.

You see, unless you stop, unless you quit, unless you say it's over...you never truly lose. You learn and you improve and that is what I am doing

Wood nods to himself, clearly confident going forward

Wood:
So my message to Reborn? Congratulations on proving what we already knew...you couldn't do it on your own and you never could. If beating me with the help of two other men is really an achievement to you then I guess that says a lot more about you than it does me.

Wood begins to pace, his eyes locked back on Henry

Wood:
and Henry...keep talking your BS about me, keep playing the role of the coward that you play so well and run my name in to the ground because as long as I'm annoying idiots like you, I know that I'm doing something right for once...

...like I said...

...I'm not here to be the good guy, I'm not here to be anyone's friend and I'm not here to play the role fo the hero but I'm done being the sort of guy that has sycophants like you cheering me on from my corner. You understand?

Wood lowers the mic, his eyes still on the commentary desk where Henry is sheepishly nodding to let Wood know he understands

JT: (holding back laughter) anything else to say Henry?

HE: …

Henry stays quiet as we leave Wood still in the ring

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 02 Jul 2020, 11:33 am

"Hold on Tight to Your Dream" starts playing as Uryu walks out slowly, his head bandaged up as he stands at the top of the ramp with a mic as he stares at the Wolf Gang.

UI: Gentlemen...I think you are all missing something. Something very important and that is self confidence. You can't seem to win without help, regardless of if it comes from each other or exposed turnbuckles. Why don't you just go the whole hog and admit none of you have balls to fight one on one. That you are so scared of what we do here that you can't handle it by yourselves.

Ojore steps forward but Robin places an arm across to stop him.

UI: Oh Ojore, you think you won against me? You think just by busting me open I am going to simply walk away? That you have achieved your...

Uryu starts to look dizzy and stumbles a little. He quickly recomposes himself and sees the Wolf Gang smiling.

UI: Oh you think you have an advantage against me Drake? Just because i'm walking hurt? You think i'm ready for my bones to be picked apart by you? Please, what others call stitches I call a normal day at the gym. If I wasnt expecting to go into matches hurt I would have left the ring many years ago. I would have ran away from the ring and hid for a few years like you did! This ain't ballet bitch I expect to get hurt! I expect pain and with how long i've been in the ring hell, it has an annual pass! What you don't seem to get is that with as much as I can take, I can dish it out even better. Ive taken some heavy hits but the one thing people can agree on is that my moves still pack all of their power regardless of if i'm one hundred percent fit or if i'm hobbling to the ring or even if i'm barely conscious.

Go on, smile, act confident. But a world of advice to you, go ask Engel Harlequin what it took to keep me down, ask Cassius Zhi! Hell ask Jackson Jackson what it took and he will tell you that I refused to quit!

Uryu pauses and looks at the Wolf Gang, awaiting a reply.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu 09 Jul 2020, 10:55 pm

The scene opens with Perfect Jack carrying his bags and heading towards the backstage area within the arena when he is approached by Christy James.

CJ: Perfect Jack, a word please?

PJ: What now Christy? Does it look like I'm in the mood to give interviews.

CJ: I know how you must feel but...

Perfect Jack cuts off Christy James before she can finish.

PJ: No you don't Christy, you don't know how I feel. You don't know what it's like to fight so hard and have something snatched away from you because of corrupt officiating that comes straight from the top, straight from the whores mouth. I'll tell you what, you stand there and hold that microphone because I have a few things I want to get off my chest.

Perfect Jack drops down his bags and gets ready to continue talking.

PJ: What you saw at Scars and Stripes night one and two was in my opinion the worst thing to happen in this company. Ever. I've seen some bad things, hell, i've done some bad things but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see horrible pieces of crap referees influencing competitive hard hitting matches in the name of some piece of crap manager. It has to be nipped in the bud. Now. It started when I snapped and hit that referee with one hell of a forearm and when I put him in that figure four leg lock, boy I tell you what, it felt damn good. It felt damn good when I heard him scream in agony, it felt damn good when I saw a tooth fly out of his mouth. I'm probably gonna receive some sort of repercussion, whether that be financial in the form of a fine or whether I get put in some BS match against her lapdogs. Whatever happens, so be it. It is what it is.

CJ: Do you feel this is their way of pushing out the veteran talent 6CW has in favour of younger talent?

PJ: Probably, but if this is their way of getting their foot in door, it's the worst way because I tell you what, there are plenty of us here in this locker room that won't go down without a fight. A lot of us poured blood, sweat and tears into building this company and we are not gonna let some jumped up little pieces of crap ruin this company.

Perfect Jack picks up his bags and walks away.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 10 Jul 2020, 10:26 am

The scene opens up with the camera moving towards a set of double doors. These open up to reveal a darkened room. After a brief moment, a spotlight comes on to reveal the Road to Royalty winners throne. We then hear footsteps as Karl Kramer, wearing his crown and regal robe, comes in from one side of the room. This is mimicked  by Charles Kramer coming from the other side as using the Road to Royalty spectre as a cane. Karl takes a seat at the throne and looks at the camera, while his uncles stands alongside it. Karl smirks before speaking.

KK: It is simple.....you all hate the fact that I'm now the King.

He shakes his head.

KK: Well......I deserve it. So you can all huddle away in the shadows and cry. But really you should be crying about your own failures. You had time. You had chances. But someone better than you decided to take the opportunity that arose. Face it....you all f*cked up. And I didn't just take what you couldn't......I proved to everyone watching that you were never worthy of it to begin with.

He grasps the arms of the throne.

KK: There has been a lot of talk about what kind of King I will be and how I will treat my subjects. I will make this short.....you do well by me, then we won't have a problem. You try and cause issues for myself or my uncle and I will take great joy from ripping your f*cking throats out.

He smirks again.

KK: The beauty of that is that I know you all can't help yourself. So I am sure a revolution is on its way. I welcome it, because each and every show I will prove that I sit here, with this title, because nobody can touch my talent. You fight when it suits you and I will simply destroy all again.

He looks up at his uncle and then back to the camera.

KK: I will see you all at my coronation........

The two men grin at the camera before the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 10 Jul 2020, 9:33 pm

*Reborn looks at Liam, looks at Uryu and shakes his head in disappointment

RR: I’m sorry, Liam. I truly am. When I saved your soul, I did not think of what this building would have waiting for it.

When I broke the body, there would still be life support for you here.

For if anyone is the signal of what you will become if I do not revive you, it is the walking dead, the testosterone vacuum, the living weakness...

*He stops and gestures

RR: ...Uryu Ishida. This man is the host of whatever little spirit remains to be taken from you and saved from the fate that befell old Uryu Ishida.

Even the Wolf Gang cannot save him. Liam, and I will only address you, this man has stumbled into a setting he cannot handle.

This is a setting of world champions. It is why Jimmy Phillips won’t be out here speaking.

It is why Marshall Murdoch, multi-year veteran, a man too good for the Church of Hero as he meanders in the midcard of every show he’s ever been on, will never come out here. There is not a time in my life where that man will meet me and get the chance to hear me speak.

And it is why you can be saved. Uryu might not recognise it, but you were once a world champion. You once meant something. But you’ve run that well dry. Soon he won’t recognise you, if you ever want to rise again.

*He stops and softens his tone

RR: Be patient, my Liam. But he prepared. Your change is coming; you will adapt or you will perish.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 13 Jul 2020, 12:59 pm

The camera cuts to backstage outside the arena as Clarke James approaches. Christy James shuffles towards him…

Christy James: Clarke, can we grab a few minutes of your time.

James moves closer into shot, revealing a T-Shirt with a picture of Drake in a chefs outfit… underneath it reads ‘Wolfgang *uck’d’.

Clarke James: Of course, anything for my favourite namesake

Christy James: You’re coming off the back of a huge, but somewhat controversial win at Scars and Stripes, is it safe to say that you’re interaction with the Wolf Gang aren’t finished with yet?

James chuckles to himself…

Clarke James: Well, given that I have to face another one of Reborns pack this week, that’s a pretty solid evaluation, but you’ve got me confused, just how was anything about my victory controversial?

Christy James: Well, you did fake being hit by a chair? And low-blowed Drake? It’s hardly a clean victory?

James smirks…

Clarke James: You know I’ve slept since then. But come on? It’s ok for Reborn and his band of puppy dogs to get involved? Run roughshod, cause havoc, but little old me gets ahead of the game and now it’s controversial? Seriously, where did they pull you from?

Christy is taken aback…

Christy James: Well…. I mean, I’m just asking the questions?!

Clarke James: *mocking Christy*… I’m just asking the question.. Ask better ones? Maybe don’t be the stereotypical questions? I tell you what give me the mic, and I’ll interview myself… you’re done here.

Christy looks gobsmacked as James holds out his hand. She slams the mic into his palm and storms off…

Clarke James: So Clarke, tell us about your excellent victory over Drake at Scars and Stripes?

James moves round….

Clarke James: Well other Clarke. It’s up there with one of my best, you know? Not only did I out fox the wolves, but I proved that I’ve still got it. Old CJ, he hasn’t lost a step. And Ojore, he’s just another runt in Reborn’s litter of peons I’m gonna run through until I get my hands round his scrawny neck. See, for months you’ve been after Marsh, after Peej, and the numbers game was in your favour, but now? Your numbers are up, punks. You don’t get all up in my packs business and think you’re going to get away with it. And this isn’t about bailing anyone out. Marsh doesn’t need me, Peej doesn’t need me, but y’all made this personal to me.

I didn’t need to be here, I could be sitting at home, hacking zoom calls, watching clips of Saturday Night Live and drinking, but see, now you’ve given me a purpose. Tonight, Ojore, you’re gonna get it, you, Drake, Reborn, your entire Wolf gang are on notice… Orale vaso….bitches!

James tosses the mic behind him and walks off.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down