The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
seanmichaels
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Galted
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

This site has stopped rendering properly on my laptop, odd.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Hibbz Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Punning!! Anyone who misses this will be a bit crochety

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:03 pm

It seams that Hibbz has won it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:09 pm

It was indeed a purl of a pun.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:46 am

Wednesday fist, I've done knit!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:00 am

Morning, Galts, I missed the sewing bee yesterday, drat.

Sicond.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:17 am

Morning, Rick, how are things in the scorching north?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:23 am

Pretty unbearable at the moment, mate, but that is generally the Leeds fans currently, which is understandable, but no less irritating.

How goes The South?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:43 am

Looks like a pleasant day in the offing.  Fancied a w*nk to celebrate Villa crawling out of relegation but Galtova is awake.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:24 am

Morning all.

My shirtless builder and his podgy mate are due back today. They are already late. Pair of c*nts.

If he takes his shirt off again I am going to get Mrs Windows to punch his face in have to walk out there in a pair of pants and walking boots and nothing else.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:33 am

That's the way to do it, Tino. Perhaps whistling YMCA as you bend down to inspect imaginary pieces of litter on the lawn.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 am

Galted wrote:That's the way to do it, Tino.  Perhaps whistling YMCA as you bend down to inspect imaginary pieces of litter on the lawn.

I think I can probably rustle up a Stetson from somewhere.

Or I could take him into Mrs Windows workshop which is a bit like Buffalo Bill's workshop. Just with actual fabric rather than human skin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:06 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:That's the way to do it, Tino.  Perhaps whistling YMCA as you bend down to inspect imaginary pieces of litter on the lawn.

Or I could take him into Mrs Windows workshop which is a bit like Buffalo Bill's workshop. Just with actual fabric rather than human skin.

I once did the Buffalo Bill dance to make Galtova laugh but she just grimaced and looked at me in a disbelieving fashion.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:23 am

All that scratchin' is makin' me itch.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:28 am

Galted wrote:

I once did the Buffalo Bill dance to make Galtova laugh but she just grimaced and looked at me in a disbelieving fashion.

I don't know what you look like but that is a powerful image nevertheless.

And, I might add, strangely arousing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Galted wrote:

Cheers, Tino. You have far better taste than Galtova.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Cheers, Tino.  You have far better taste than Galtova.

Though I have to say it's strangely unsettling when you say 'I don't know what you look like'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:02 pm

Pal Joey wrote:All that scratchin' is makin' me itch.

Don't worry Peej, your pop culture reference may have passed by the philistines, but I'm here to appreciate it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:48 am

Top michaelsing effort, Jules

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 am

Cheers rick. From Duck Soup to Duck Rock.
Safe at sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:47 am

What a coincidence, I'm currently watching Sarah and Duck.

Tird.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Cheers rick. From Duck Soup to Duck Rock.
Safe at sicond.

Don't worry Jules, your pop culture reference may have passed by the shirtless butterflies, but I'm here to appreciate it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:58 pm

Deader than Tino on here

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Things must be moving on site.

How are you Julius? All good?

It's quiet everywhere on here yet the world seems to be moving so fast at the moment. Interesting times indeed.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Life moves pretty fast, PJ. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:43 pm

Momma always said that life is like a box of Cremes Parisiennes, expensive and not very good for you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:45 pm

If life gives you colons, make colonnade

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 am

Antipodean sunset fist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:43 am

Morning, peej, set up for a glorious day here today.

Sicond.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:54 am

Morning all.

Looks set to be a glorious day in the Home Counties also.

Will just have to watch my shirtless builder wiping sweat from his brow whilst sitting down doing nothing as his podgy mate does all the work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:13 am

In that situation the best tactic, according to the Galted Handbook For Uncloseting Sodomites Without Causing Any F*cking C*unting Offence, would be to pitch a tent in your garden (non-pun) and ask him if he's seen Brokeback Mountain.  Maybe wink as well.

Refer to my previous post for potential outcomes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:49 am

Galted wrote:In that situation the best tactic, according to the Galted Handbook For Uncloseting Sodomites Without Causing Any F*cking C*unting Offence, would be to pitch a tent in your garden (non-pun) and ask him if he's seen Brokeback Mountain.  Maybe wink as well.

You do seem determined to make me get a right good bumming.

I watched Brokeback Mountain with my parents and Mrs Windows. I think she liked the scenery as it reminded her of home. Much less comfortable for me. My dad is Scottish and old fashioned and neither of those are conducive to enjoying watching cowboys bumming each other.

During that scene, he went very red faced, drained his glass of Scotch and slowly stood up and left the room without saying a word. Went to bed and I didn't see him till the morning. Nothing has ever been mentioned about that night since.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:37 pm

You should've given him a shout when Anne Hathaway gave her bristols an airing.

That scene was fairly superfluous, it's supposed to be rough yet poignant but you're left thinking that Heath Ledger's just got sh*t on his c*ck and Jake Gyllenhaal's probably going to cr*p himself when he's sleeping.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Galted wrote:Heath Ledger's just got sh*t on his c*ck and Jake Gyllenhaal's probably going to cr*p himself when he's sleeping.

That should have been the tag line on the posters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Maybe Julius can use it in one of his.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:30 pm

I'm still waiting for Tino to review my recent efforts

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:06 am

Tino's backyard at night.... looks good from down here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:28 am

Somehow still in the premier league fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:17 am

F*cking lucky b*stard w*nkers sicond

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:25 am

Not a Bournemouth fan tird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:56 am

Galted wrote:In that situation the best tactic, according to the Galted Handbook For Uncloseting Sodomites Without Causing Any F*cking C*unting Offence, would be to pitch a tent in your garden (non-pun) and ask him if he's seen Brokeback Mountain.  Maybe wink as well.

You do seem determined to make me get a right good bumming.

I watched Brokeback Mountain with my parents and Mrs Windows. I think she liked the scenery as it reminded her of home. Much less comfortable for me. My dad is Scottish and old fashioned and neither of those are conducive to enjoying watching cowboys bumming each other.

During that scene, he went very red faced, drained his glass of Scotch and slowly stood up and left the room without saying a word. Went to bed and I didn't see him till the morning. Nothing has ever been mentioned about that night since.

He maybe went for a w*nk?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:57 am

Haha, I think you could make a case for Villa being the worst team ever to survive relegation.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:03 am

I hope Fulham can win their way through their play-offs.

I vaguely remember going to a party there a while back and catching a taxi home just as the sun was rising. I thought I was so lucky to find one.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:26 am

I want Brentford to come up, I wanted Villa to go down.

Morning, notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:28 am

Would also like Brentford to come up, enjoy it when teams I haven't seen in the top division make it, though it doesn't take long for them to overstay their welcome. Really hope Leeds go down.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:45 am

Leeds fans are now calming down a bit...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:18 am

Oh go on then, I'll take a fist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:24 am

Excellent, I didn't want to unmichaels myself.

Morning, supes.

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:21 am

Hello everyone, don't think there's much more we can do to help Tino get his fist in.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 am

I'm not going to get my fist in because you bunch of c*nts will just let me michaels the entire day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 am

Tino magnet sicond.

Whats up notches? A bit quiet on here lately.

Morning Tino... how goes the backyard work?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next