The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3)

+5
Dolphin Ziggler
Uryu Ishida
x12x
TwisT
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 May 2020, 11:00 am

Bout 1
Road to Royalty Quarter Final
Crime Lord vs Liam Wood

Bout 2
James McManus vs Dante Phoenix

Bout 3
Karl Kramer vs Perfect Jack

Bout 4
Ojore vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 5
Marshall Murdoch vs Robin Reborn

Bout 6
Jackson Jackson vs Jimmy Phillips

Main Event
Dicey Reilly vs Marty Helms

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3)

Post by TwisT Wed 20 May 2020, 2:35 pm

Karl Kramer appears on the stage as a cannon goes off. He strides confidently to the ring, followed by Charles Kramer. He is handed the microphone as he enters through the ropes and The Consultant following him. Karl takes a glance up the aisle, rotates his neck and then addresses the hard camera.

KK: Karnage. Cannonball Run. James McManus gone.

He nods his head.

KK: The show before that.......Karnage. Cannonball Run. Crime Lord gone.

He lifts his massive shoulders up and down.

KK: Then earlier in that same show......Karnage. Cannonball Run. Perfect Jack gone.

He nods his head again.

KK: Why the f*ck would anyone think the next show would be anything different?!

He chucks the microphone over his head, which Charles Kramer catches. Karl gives the hard camera one last long stare, before walking over to the corner. He rests against it while his uncle speaks into the mic.

CK: That was as clear as night and day. What 6CW is realising is that Karl Kramer is on the forward trajectory to be the next 6CW World Heavyweight champion. With two moves, he can do what Crime Lord failed to do with 200. And for all the history lessons and strong words by other people, it is Karl's actions that have led to success. There is no-one in 6CW that has had such an impact by doing so little. 2 moves 6CW. Just two moves......

He paces the ring.

CK: It is only fitting that on this road to royalty that Karl is proving to be King. His grand acts have caused him no difficulty, but have had far-reaching consequences. Even at the recent episode of Proving Grounds did the damage that Karl delivered ultimately cause the destruction of those that have given him issues. If Karl hadn't obliterated McManus in the fashion he did, it would have meant Marty Helms not being distracted by an embarrassed McManus, hurt at the lack of competition he provided. This in turn lead to the second loss Crime Lord has suffered in as many shows. All leading back to Karl Kramer's regal input from his soon to be confirmed throne.

He laughs.

CK: As I have said many times, I do not babysit Karl, nor do I control him. I provide input, wise advice but it is down to him what he listens to. So coming after me.......and I think of you Murdoch as I say these words......have little consequence to him. But be aware, your time is coming......

He looks back at the camera.

CK: The semi-final spot is already won. Karl has already shown what he can do to Perfect Jack, and no friendly reunion or buddy road movie will distract from the simple truth. Perfect Jack couldn't do it the first time and he sure as hell can't do it the second. He will win. Then he will keep winning until he is crowned king. And he will reign for evermore.

He smirks.

CK: If the charade of Perfect Jack's career has to continue without him just moving aside, then the Kramer Klan are ready for him. Let him make the same mistake twice.......

He drops the microphone to his side and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Saturday 30th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 3)

Post by x12x Fri 22 May 2020, 10:41 pm

Our scene takes place a few days removed from the events of the last episode of Proving Grounds, stood in a backstage area of the 6CW Arena is a bruised and battered Liam Wood, his injuries sustained at the hands of Ojore clear to see. Wood has a serious look on his face, the camera focusing on him as he takes a second to compose himself.

Wood:
During the last episode of Proving Grounds Ojore was sent out there to send a message to everyone watching that you don't mess with the Wolfgang, Robin Reborn wanted to make sure that everyone saw it as a show of power, something that would put the fear of god in to every single person watching...

Wood pauses for a second

Wood:
...he made one mistake though.

Wood pauses again, letting a smile appear on his face through the pain caused by Ojore

Wood:
You see, the mistake he made was that he made this personal when he decided that I was the person he was going to use to send a message, it's almost like he let his ego forget just who I am...I'm not here to be someone's message.

He was there by my side when we defeated the Forgotten in EWF, when I lead us to that victory and claimed the EWF World Title...he was part of my team, a team that was on the end of some career threatening beatings...

Wood's tone goes serious again

Wood:
...beatings that he saw me take and get back up, beatings that could have ended the careers of other men but didn't stop me. When he picked me to to send his message, he picked someone who doesn't quit...he picked someone who you have to kill to stop...

...so now we have to see how far Robbie is willing to go...

...is he actually this cold hearted leader, ready to end the careers of the people who stand in his way or is he still the Robin Reborn in EWF who's bitter that he was never the biggest name...he wants to talk about our past but when he does, he ends up sounding like a childish brat throwing his toys out of the pram because he couldn't keep his moment in the spotlight when it came down to it.

Wood's smile returns

Wood:
but that's all The Wolfgang aren't they? A group of upstarts who think they're the next nWo when really they're closer to the Spirit Squad, Ojore and Drake nothing more than cheerleaders for a leader who's in over his head...

...he got Ojore to send a message and thought it showed power and control when really it showed fear, it showed that Reborn knows that to stop me in this tournament you need to injure me...he knows that I'm his competition and going in to that contest one on one is more than he can handle.

So well done Robbie, you showed your cards and let us all know that despite the big talk, you can't quite do this on your own...so while I got rid of Varyag and stood on my own two feet, you stand behind your goons and shout like the bravest man in the world

Wood laughs to himself

Wood:
It's cute

Wood then walks off camera, a clear limp to his movements that he attempts to hide

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 27 May 2020, 11:56 am

Uryu is seen slowly walking towards Liam Wood as the camera focuses back on them. Liam stops as Uryu nods.

UI: Last week I think it's pretty obvious we handle our own business and don't expect any help. We both took kickings because of that. We both have somewhat unusual histories with members of the Trio of Twits. Yet look at it this way. Ojore got disqualified fighting you and it took all three for Robin to beat me. Last time we fought he beat me fair and square... Shows how confident they are, doesn't it? That they don't believe in themselves and their own skills that they have to resort to tactics like that. Look, Liam. You have woken something in yourself that they seem scared of and it takes more than one of them to keep me down. Now I think it might be best if we keep an eye on each other as well as them. We ain't gonna be buddy buddy, or a proper tag team. We are just two guys who can go with the best of them. You watched my back, I'm gonna watch yours. However...I may get a close up look at Robins match this week. up for joining me?

Uryu smiles a little as he awaits Liams reply.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 27 May 2020, 9:23 pm

*Christy James enters a room where a chair is set up across from three others. Those chairs are occupied by Reborn, Ojore and Drake. Reborn sits a little further forward and in the middle of the three.

RR: Come in, Christy. Sit.

*She hesitates

CJ: I’m here to talk to Ojore.

*Reborn smiles and then turns to Ojore

RR: Shes here to talk to you, big guy. I guess we better swap seats.

*Reborn stands up and goes to swap, but Ojore is unmoved, which Robin seems to find funny. There’s possibly a flicker of something on Ojore’s face and Reborn turns around

RR: You made him laugh, Christy.

*She looks a touch confused

CJ: I didn’t see a laugh

RR: Ahh, it’s the smallest of motions, a flinch of the lip.

*Reborn gestures her to sit and goes back to his original place. Christy goes where she’s directed, albeit a little reluctantly.

RR: Christy, I’ve known you a long time. I’m no threat to you, none of us are. We have always been men of code, and as a brotherhood it hasn’t changed.

*He smiles and she softens

RR: There is a line we cross out there where things change. Then, well, Ojore has taught Drake and I a little bit about bringing war to men. Some might think me a leader here, but they would be wrong. I’m just a talkative man, Christy, ain’t nothing changed there.

*He stops and smiles, giving Christy an opportunity to speak

CJ: That’s interesting, as many are seeing you as the leader here. They would call Drake and Ojore soldiers of yours

RR: And they would be wrong, Christy. We all bring different things and have channeled that to achieve it all as one. I have the voice, the success, the defining history. Drake here has raw power and a knowledge of the business. Ojore is fire. He does not wield it, he becomes it. Ojore is a warrior, a calm and patient man with a penchant for brutality quite unmatched in this civilised world.

CJ: But neither of them will speak now

*Reborn looks to both men. Ojore is unmoved, Drake shakes his head.

RR: If they wanna talk, Christy, you’ll hear em. They trust me, we trust each other, all focused for one goal.

CJ: And that one goal?

RR: To take what He deserves and what we deserve. Not silly games, not little Uryu and his legacy or Liam Wood and his attention seeking. They can pander however they want, they’re time is done.

*Christy pauses to ponder then follows the lead

CJ: Liam Wood - he’s become a thorn in your side since this group emerged and returned.

RR: Thorns are easily removed.

CJ: He certainly doesn’t look to be going away. What did you make of his words against you recently?

*Drake shifts forward and then thinks differently, getting up and pacing a little

RR: When I need to talk about Liam Wood, I will. Tonight? No, he’s nothing of interest, although I am sure he will try his most Liam Woodest to revel in someone else’s limelight.

CJ: Well, who do you want to talk about?

RR: Our opponents, Christy. Too many men here look beyond their nose and see a dream. They talk themselves up. We, this gang of wolves, we know the threat we face because it is one desperate to quell us.

CJ: Well, you don’t all have opponents…

*Reborn pauses but allows the disrespect in her tone to go unquestioned. Drake shifts in his chair; a little annoyed.

RR: Thats where you’re wrong, Christy. I wouldn’t suspect our opponents are thinking that way either. I’m no fan of Marshall, and less so of the coward Uryu, but they have been in this business long enough. Marshall and his “church” wrote the book on being many but being one in this industry. And they’ll know like I do that when one of us fights, we all fight.

CJ: Why such withering words for Uryu?

RR: When I was at my lowest, he took pity on me. And even then, he couldn’t do anything for me, so low is his skill, so weak is his spine, so small are his…

*He pauses as Drake puts a hand on his shoulder

RR: Forgive me. But Uryu is weak and needs to be changed. Marshall has revelled in false prophets and needs to be punished. Can either man stand the punishment the Wolf Gang will deliver? I suspect you know the answer, but I think we’ll all enjoy finding out.

*With that he leans back, and almost as suddenly is towered over by the pillars to his side. Ojore and Drake stand, making it very clear the interview is over.

RR: Come to me with more respect next time, Christy. Learn the lessons of your experience.

*She nods meekly before getting up and leaving

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 28 May 2020, 11:38 am

Jimmy is seen backstage, he is looking particularly smug after picking up a victory against Dante Phoenix. He notices Christy James and her cameraman in the corridor. He walks past but Christy makes no attempt to get his attention. Jimmy grunts under his breath and makes out one word

JP: Typical

Christy looks up and at Phillips

CJ: excuse me?

JP: you heard me. What, no interview tonight now that The Talent has won? Does that not fit your agenda?

CJ: I don’t know wha……

JP: well, let’s face it you’re quick enough to throw a microphone in my face when I’ve lost aren’t you? But not interested when I’ve won! Can’t say I expected any more from a company that have continued to overlook me for far too long now.

CJ: Jimmy, I really think you’re imagini……

JP: I suppose if I was one of these so called *he mimes quotation marks with his fingers* “legends” you’d be all over them like some sort of desperate groupie.

CJ: Jimmy, if you want an interview, I’ll give you an interview. Just, well when I’ve previously interviewed you you’ve never really come across as wanting to be there

JP: Well of course not. Like I told you last week if I wasn’t getting overlooked, I was getting screwed out of victories. The last thing I want to do after that is talk to some bimbo about matters she doesn’t even understand

Christy looks shocked at being called a bimbo

JP: Oh please Christy, close your mouth, you’re not on your knees in front of some of these idiots on the roster who use you to stroke their “ego” like a two dollar hooker

Christy closes her mouth but turns red with rage

JP: That’s better. So how about we talk about my huge victory tonight

Christy takes a moment to compose herself

CJ: I think huge victory may be a bit of a stretch

JP: What was you watching? It was nothing short of dominant, as soon as I locked that submission on Phoenix he wisely gave up knowing I could have ended his career

CJ: I was watching a good fight which was pretty equal until Dante Phoenix was screwed, no doubt by Miss Jessica. I didn’t see him tap out, and looking at the Twitter, our fans didn’t even either given its number two trending at the minute

JP: He didn’t need to tap. I heard him give up. The official heard him give in. I’ll take that over a bunch of virgins acting the keyboard warriors sat home alone in the rooms.

CJ: Well, that’s not the rules so we’ll have to agree to disagree. Do you have any comments on rumours that you’re working with Miss Jessica? Doing her bidding as it where

JP: I wouldn’t pay any attention to any rumours. The Talent works for himself, and only himself, but if Management are finally starting to pay attention to the valuable commodity I am, if they’re finally seeing me for the MVP that I am then hell, that’s fine by me. Miss Jessica is a smart woman, she knows where the Talent is on this roster, and its certainly not with Dante Phoenix or most of these other wannabes

CJ: next up you’ll be going one on one with the 6CW champion, Jackson Jackson, any thoughts on that?

JP: thoughts? Yeah I have thoughts. I still remember at the re-launch of 6CW when I had that clown beat until outside interference cost me. Thus began the circus of screw over after screw over, now it’s all different. The Talent is finally starting to show his true potential and Jackson is a stepping stone, a rung on the ladder to the top of this company where I belong

CJ: A pretty strong prediction I’d say

JP: no no no Christy, not a prediction at all. It’s a guarantee

With that Jimmy puts on his aviator sunglasses and exits the scene leaving Christy alone with her cameraman

CJ: What a jerk he is

Scene fades

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 28 May 2020, 2:53 pm

“Dicey Reilly…”

*The picture comes to life as the words are heard. Marty Helms stands in a gym, alone, sweating, surrounded by weights and a punching bag swinging slowly next to him.

MH: Maybe, just maybe, a little of your experience and last week doesn’t end with me on the floor…

*He looks down to a heavily taped knee

MH:...doesn’t have me working on one leg ahead of this match. Maybe, just maybe, you got one right.

*He pauses

MH: But that doesn’t mean I’ll ever like you, that doesn’t mean I respect you, and doesn’t mean I won’t expose you. The odd nugget of wisdom can only get you so far when you step between those ropes, and there’s only so long an old Irish gunslinger can keep up with someone like me.

And I don’t plan on stopping here. Jackson Jackson, that little Adamson rip-off, is holding my title. You know his type, speaks a lot of s***, talks like a bad guy, lies like a good one. You might recognise that playbook, it’s the one you’ve been wearing out for years.

But I don’t know, Dicey. Maybe you wouldn’t have got caught like I did by that rat McManus, but maybe that’s just cos you don’t dare put your head above the parapet any more.

*He softly knocks the punching bag so it swings away from him then lays a big right on it as it comes back.

MH: Safe. Coasting on your name. We all know who Dicey Reilly was, but can you show us who he is now? Is he still pretending to be something or is there more to him than just what his name can get him? The doubt has got to be in your mind, yet you can’t stop yourself taking those handouts. What did Frost offer you to come back? Big merch deals? A shiny title? Maybe a final chance to beat Liam Wood? And all you have to do is go out there, pretend it’s 10 years ago and hope no one pushes you too hard.

*He stops and smiles

MH: But I push people, Dicey. See James, the epitome of floating nowhere, suddenly jumping through hoops to sucker punch me. Too scared to fight like a man, too angry to stay away. He will be dealt with. That’s personal. And personal business goes on my time. You know when I’m coming, Dicey. Be prepared. James won’t know, and he won’t ever be prepared.

But until then…

*He goes back to working out, the camera pulls away and eventually the scene fades out

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu 28 May 2020, 8:59 pm

Marshall Murdoch is shown backstage in his locker room, his gaze is fixed on the TV screen which he is flicking between the earlier Kramer and Wolf Gang promos back and forth on repeat, over and over again.

'
So coming after me.......and I think of you Murdoch as I say these words......have little consequence to him. But be aware, your time is coming......’

‘Marshall has revelled in false prophets and needs to be punished’

' So coming after me.......and I think of you Murdoch as I say these words......have little consequence to him. But be aware, your time is coming......’

(Marshall finally stops the tapes and let’s out a small chuckle)

MM: ‘Jeez, where to start with these two…? Actually, where are my manners? Charles I should start by thanking you for your settling your outstanding account last week. Whilst you might have needed a little bit of gentle persuasion, I had no doubts you’d eventually come through as a man of your word. I hope Charles, that you can also now appreciate that I too am a man of honour and integrity, on Wednesday I could have taken any amount from you that I desired, but no, I took what was rightfully mine, no more, no less. It was a pleasure doing business with you Charles, and I thank you for your custom.’

‘Then there’s Karl, talk about re-writing history! Cannonball run…McManus gone, Cannonball run…Crime Lord gone, it all sounds very impressive, until you look at the facts and realise there’s one name missing there. One man who’s been conveniently written out of your history, as it doesn’t fit your narrative does it? One week Marshall Murdoch pinned you at a PPV, another week Marshall Murdoch beat you in a tag match, another week Marshall Murdoch got what was rightfully his from your uncle. Charles says my time is coming? Well bring it on, and we’ll add another line to the story of the chapter of you not being able to get anywhere near me.’

(Marshall now rewatches ‘The Wolf Gang’s interview once more)

MM: ‘Does this remind you of anything?  (Marshall mockingly scratches his head before starting to count on his fingers) Three men, talk of a brotherhood, talk of a common goal, talk of you fight one of them, you fight of all them? A leader with a touch of the cult of personality about him? Now where have I heard all that before…?’

‘Ah yes! It’s just the latest in a long line of people who think that they can intimidate what The Church achieved back in the day, Reborn you’re certainly not the first to preach those lines, and I really doubt you’ll be the last.’

‘You say I know all about when you fight one of us, you fight all of you? Well you’re god damn right I do, we wrote the book on it, every trick you think you can pull, we got there first, every move and indeed every breath you take, we’ve already made, it’s early days for you whereas I ran in that mindset for years, there’s nothing you can pull that will surprise me, no trick that will fool me, nothing haven’t seen, and indeed probably done before.’

‘I know I’ll be fighting all three of you on Saturday, and quite frankly bring it on. All I’ve been doing since I stepped back in 6CW has been fighting the numbers game. There was the Kramer Klan, then was Mike Hill and his lapdog, I somehow found a way to overcome those numbers, and it’s because I know every stunt they’re planning, I know better than them how the numbers games run. So Robin, bring Ojore, bring Drake…bring Josh, bring whatever the sister was called, bring your dinner, bring all that you’ve got, and watch as it still isn’t enough.’

‘All this talk of a common goal is just that, all talk. Are you wanting to win this tournament for the group or for yourself? I think we both know the answer to that, there’s no such thing in this game as a common goal, everybody’s got their own reason for doing everything, and it won’t be long before all three of your ego’s gets in the way, your party line is exposed as nothing but a snappy one liner and the Wolf Gang joins the likes of The Emporium, The Association and every other copycat as just another failed Church clone. Cos you’re right Reborn, I know how these things run, I also know how they end, and they never end well.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 30 May 2020, 11:37 am

We cut to a dingy dark room. We hear the voice of james McManus but we cant see him

JM-I know the thoughts that go through your head. I know what you all think. Why hasnt james McManus been speaking to us. Why hasnt James McManus bothered with us. The truth is James McManus doesn't know where he stands. He doesn't know what is next. James mcmanus doesn't know what is the next stage of his story. He doesn't know of its time to keep going or pack it all in. All he knows is that this week he has to put in a performance of a life time. He knows he has to dig deep and pull off something special. He knows that he needs to fight, that he needs to win

The room is lit up as McManus lights a candle close to his face

Jm-McManus needs this. He needs to be true to himself. To find that ruthless edge again.
This parasite killer needs to be reborn
Tonight is a rebirth
Tonight McManus rises
Tonight the parasites must die

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down