The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home)

+5
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
TwisT
Marky
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home)

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:34 am

Bout 1
Last Man Standing (#1 Contender 6CW Championship)
James McManus vs Marty Helms

Bout 2
The Wolf Gang vs Clarke James/Liam Wood/Uryu Ishida

Bout 3
Dante Phoenix/Perfect Jack vs Ricky Nelson/Jimmy Phillips

Main Event
Crime Lord vs Dicey Reilly vs Karl Kramer vs Marshall Murdoch

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home)

Post by Marky Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:03 pm

The camera shows a darkened area backstage, and a familiar voice speaks from the shadows

"So the status quo of 6CW rolls on."

The 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Jackson Jackson walks out of the darkness with his Championship over his shoulder

Jackson: And despite retaining my Championship against both competitors in this Last Man Standing number one contenders match, and the current UK Champion, in a fatal fourway match... I'm getting a sense of deja vu.

Jackson adjusts the Championship on his shoulder and continues

Jackson: Sure, the Championship means that the gravy train never stops. The wheels keep on turning, whether I want them to or not. Title defence after title defence after title defence. And after my disappointing show against Crime Lord, at least I have two consecutive, indisputable wins since then, my regards to Richard Nelson and James Phillips.

Jackson smirks to himself as he pauses momentarily

Jackson: I dont particularly care who wins that number one contenders match. I've pinned both men before. Irrespective of the circumstances, I know how to get the job done against either man. I'm taking nothing for granted, what I mean by that is that I can do it again. With the right training camp, with, for once, an actual break where I dont have to wrestle, I can walk into Scars and Stripes, against whomever my opponent is, and I can remain, the one, the only, World, 6CW, Heavyweight, World, Wrestling, World, Champion, of the World.

Jackson stops and frowns at his Championship

Jackson: And yeah, I say "world" a lot. More than I should. When you're World Champion, you can say it as many or as few times as you want. Until then, suck it up buttercup. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion of the World. James, Marty... I'll be watching. Waiting. Commiserating. Good luck.

Jackson raises his Championship as the camera fades to black

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 12th June 2020 (Scars & Stripes Go Home)

Post by TwisT Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:19 pm

The Consultant and Karl Kramer walk out onto the stage as a lone cannonball fire goes off. Karl leads from the front with his uncle following up behind. The two men approach the ring and step inside, with The Consultant picking up a microphone as he goes. Karl heads to one corner and waits, flexing his muscles and rocking his head from side to side. His uncle steps into the centre of the ring and looks solemn.

CK: Karnage. Cannonball Run. Amen

The two men bow their heads for a moment and then both look up. Charles Kramer has a smirk on his face now.

CK: If there was ever an example of what is wrong with 6CW at the moment, then the next shows card is just that. A number 1 contender match for the 6CW World Heavyweight Title as Match 1. A bout involving a man that Karl Kramer soundly beat in an earlier Road to Royalty round. The logic is a mystery to me, but that is what you get when the those in charge simply do not know what they are doing. Maybe for our own sanity Miss Jessica just needs to stay at home and stop spreading the virus of ineptitude she seems adamant to infect everyone else with.......

He stares at the hard camera.

CK: Last man standing? The winner of that will be the last TV viewer who turns their television off before the match is over. So please go ahead and destroy yourselves and remove your abysmal talent free bodies away from the real stars of the show.

He walks about the ring.

CK: But what that card does offer, if the viewers make it that far, is a main event filled with possibilities. It is one that would make Jimmy Phillips head explode as 3 out of the 4 guys involved are most certainly old timers. Only my nephew is the new breed of royalty this organisation will need to bow down to. Because King Karl Kramer certainly has the ring of supremacy that 6CW and the whole world needs right now. K3 - the man bigger than any mountain.

He points at Karl, who smirks and nods his head.

CK: Oh sure, Marshall will appear and say he already has the measure of Karl. Crime Lord the same. And Dicey Reilly will appear and say something incomprehensible.  But this match is beyond simply massaging the egos of the 4 dominant forces in this federation. No, this match is all about showing Miss Jessica the error of her ways, mixing her business with the business of the company. Karl has been delivering dominant performance after performance, and his rise and then reign as 6CW World Heavyweight Champion is but a foregone conclusion......and there is nothing that Jessica or the other 3 men in this match can do about it. Move aside or be run over. The choice is there.

He smirks and waits with Karl in the corner.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 am

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as Liam Wood makes his way out on to the stage, still showing some signs of the damage he took over the past few weeks, he makes his way quickly towards the ring

JR: Here he is, a man who seems have had a change of heart over the past few weeks

HE: and look where it got him, out of the Road To Royalty and on the hit list of The Wolfgang, he should have kept his nose out of their business!

JT: If he didn't get involved we could be talking about how The Wolfgang ended the carer of Uryu Ishida

HE: Yeah, well it could end up with his career being ended, we've already seen how dangerous they can be

As Wood reaches the ring he rolls under the bottom rope and hops up to his feet quickly beginning to pace the ring. Wasting no time to speak

Wood:
Robin...I know you're out there listening so I'm here to say well done, I'm here to congratulate you and your little group of misfits for getting the job done. Last week you helped take me out of the Road To Royalty Tournament and now you get all of my attention...

...you're going to regret that, but well done anyway.

Wood lowers the mic and smirks as he continues to slowly pace the ring. Wood smirk grows even bigger as he continues to speak

Wood:
Now I should probably be mad, you took something away from me but honestly...you gave me a gift because you exposed each and everyone of your little insecurities while trying to act like you're in control.

At Scars And Stripes, you get what you want...a match against me, a match that you apparently think will prove who is the biggest name of EWF...a chance for you to prove that you should have never been in my shadow...but I have some sad news for you.

Wood walks to the turnbuckle and sits on top of it

Wood:
EWF...is dead.

Wood laughs to himself before continuing

Wood:
It's funny because I get mocked for living in the past and dragging up my achievements but god damn, you are so far back in the past that you're still trying to prove yourself in a company that disappeared like 6 years ago...

...newsflash, beating me at Scars And Stripes won't change the FACT that I was the bigger name, that I put that companies name on the map and I was the reasons that the EWF belt wasn't thrown in the trash the moment the company ceased to be.

I am a three time EWF World Champion, I was the superstar of the year and I was the biggest name that came out of the company...your insecurities will hate to hear this but nothing you can do will change that.

Wood's smile grows even bigger

Wood:
No matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you fight or how much you cheat...me being the biggest name in that company will always be a stain on your career. Don't get me wrong, this obsession is cute but I can see that I'm under your skin.

And now, you have my full attention...at Scars And Stripes, you'll live to regret that.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:38 am

*The big screen comes to life and the camera flicks on. Robin Reborn sits alone across from Christy James

RR: Ask me again, Christy. Ask me

CJ: Well, why Liam? Why target Liam Wood? He has shown very quickly that he’s ready to turn his attention away from glory and directly onto you and the Wolf Gang. His words are certainly barbed.

*Robin smiles

RR: He speaks to provoke, but his message isn’t reaching us. Only His message does. We are a collective, and when He speaks to me, He speaks to he, He speaks to we.

*Reborn stops to look down the lens

RR: And then we deliver.

*He points a finger into the side of his head

RR: Think. Always think ahead. Your plan was Uryu Ishida? Or little jokes? You think nicknames are the path here?

*He stops and turns back to Christy

RR: Let me ask you a question, Christy. Does Liam Wood ever change?

CJ: I’m not sure what you mean...

RR: Is he ever different? You’ve been here a long time, you’ve seen every step on his journey. Has he adapted even a little bit to change? Has he moved with the times at all?

*He stops to stare at Christy but she offers no answer

RR: I’ll tell you, Christy: he hasn’t. It’s the same schtick. EWF died a long time ago, and it’s still his proudest achievement. He’s still that guy, Christy. We’ve been watching it, listening to the same speeches for an eternity.

Flip-flopping between good and bad, trying to undercut others with immaturity one minute and then some sort of nu-metal stuff the other. You know how you grow up and realise the bands you liked as a teenager weren’t all that cool? That is Liam Wood. And that’s why it’s Liam Wood.

*He stops for a second, but puts a hand up to ensure Christy doesn’t ask another question

RR: Liam Wood needs to change, he needs to grow and he needs to learn. Flick back into that ring right now and you’ll see a man intent on hurting me. He wants me to come out there right now, he won’t ever want to wait for a fight.

*He looks upwards at the ceiling

RR: And that, Liam, is part one of your lesson

*He bursts forward and shuts the camera off. With that, we see back at ringside, with Liam ushering for Reborn to come down the ramp, not noticing that on leaning on the guardrail, one side of the ring each, now stands Ojore and Drake. As they leap the barrier, he hears them land and his head swivels now to see both.

Drake raises a mic.

D: You’re not learning, Liam. And we need you to learn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Wood looks at Ojore and Drake at ringside and drops down from the turnbuckle to face them, Wood looks serious but lets a smirk cover his face

Wood:
Oh look...Reborn said jump and his puppets said how high...

Wood begins to pace, making sure to keep his eyes locked on the two men to the best of his ability, clearly knowing the threat the two men posses, the tension clear to see for anyone watching

Wood:
Now, I need to you send a message to your puppet masters like the good little boys you are...I need you to tell him that all this talk about me not changing and not adapting all kind of falls flat when you think that two of my world title runs came AFTER EWF died

my superstar of the year award...AFTER EWF died.

He wants to claim I'm in the past, well it's your boss who's stuck there wishing he could have been the biggest name that came out of it instead of some bit part.

Wood continues to monitor the men on the outside while now talking directly to Reborn

Wood:
Robbie...everything you do seems to be some sort of pathetic attempt to show the control you have when really it shows your fear. It shows your insecurities...you act like your some tactical genius waiting for the right moment but the truth is you're just waiting for my back to be turned so you can take the cheap shot.

You sent out tweedle dee and tweedle dumb to show that you have the numbers advantage but all it shows is that you know you can't do it on your own.

Wood smirks

Wood:
Every display of power ends up looking like the opposite...

...Robin Reborn can't do it on his own...
...he sent Ojore to end my career and I'm still standing here...

...at Scars And Stripes, I know that I'll be facing all three of you because that's the only way you stand a chance in hell but even if you do end up beating me, it won't change the fact that the reason you picked me is because I'll always have a place in your head.

You can act like it's some bigger picture bullsh¡t but it's nothing but jealousy and insecurities. You claim that EWF was my biggest achievements yet it's you who wants to prove who the biggest star from the company was.

You're stuck in the past.

Wood lowers the mic, still trying to keep eye contact with both Drake and Ojore

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:27 am

*Drake stays where he is but speaks further

D: Our point is proven, Wood. You've delivered the same speech, like I knew you would, like Robin knew you would, like Ojore knew you would.

*He pauses

D: Think of me, a 6CW original. See me on my first day and see my career. See the most vital thing for longevity. See the one thing you can't even get a finger towards grasping: change. I've come through this place a good few times over the years, you've always been this. Angry little man. I'm not even talking gimmicks, style, professionally. Just as a person, there's no change, no growth. Is this it?

*He holds out his hand, gesturing to Liam

D: This is it? This is what you've ended up as? No growth, no development, no change. Still delivering this EWF promo where you talk about how good you were in EWF and don't care about the past and EWF. Still trying to smirk through everything. Still the fragile, teenage ego.

We have grown, adapted and changed. And that is why you are in front of us, being sacrificed by Uryu, Clarke and many before them as they watch you spiral to this same cycle and recycle the same tirade like it ever was.

*He looks down the ramp

D: Maybe, just maybe, they'll come and save us all Liam Wood Speech Three from the greatest hits.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:35 pm

Wood smirks, feeling less threatened as he looks at the pair stood at ringside

Wood:
So you were sent out here by your boss to talk about me repeating yourself...by repeating yourself. Bit ironic no?

You see, your boss Robbie is the next in line with his colour by numbers insults. Does he think he's the first wrestler to claim that “LiAm WoOd NeVeR cHaNgEs”?! He's not even the first this year! You know, it's funny...it's funny that people who come face to face with me always want to tell me that I don't know how to adapt...

...I think my trophy cabinet tells a different story?

Wood once again begins to pace, his eyes still keeping track of both Ojore and Drake

Wood:
Three world titles, a TV title and a UK title...do you really think I got those by staying the same? Do you really think I overcame feuds with guys like Dicey Reilly, Engel and Vincent Costello by not working out how to beat them and how to adapt to the challenge!?

You see, your boss can claim I never changed but it's probably because he wasn't paying attention...the moment he lost his title he walked away and turned his back on this company. The reason he is stuck in the past is because that's the Liam Wood he remembers...

...the only man to ever hold two titles at the same time in EWF, the only man to hold the EWF TV Title, the only man from EWF to get Superstar Of The Year...

Wood pauses, smirking once again

Wood:
He says I never change but his insecurities won't let him forget that he was a bit part player while I was the man to look up to. The fact that he likes to bring up that one little title run he had at any chance he can tells me all I need to know.

If he had a career even half as good as mine, he'd talk about it too...
...instead he just gets to cry over the fact that he's still in my shadow and let his jealousy show for us all to see.

Wood drops the mic and quickly exits the ring. As he makes his way out of the arena he makes sure to walk backwards to monitor both Drake and Ojore still.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:30 pm

As Liam backs away he suddenly bumps into someone and steps forward onto the ramp, spinning around he sees Uryu looking up at him with a smile, Ojore and Drake unable to hear or see Uryu.

UI: Now where are you going? it's not like you to step away from a fight when you know they clearly deserve what they will get. You and I are sort of alike in that regard. We fight beyond what we should, we keep going because we must. Yes our reasons are different, i mean. you often want to show your superiority and me, well I fight for what is right. I mean, we have been around the block, so have they. Yet you know what seperates us from them down there?

Uryu points at Drake and Ojore.

UI: We kept going, we havent gotten rusty and so useless that we need others to win our matches for us! We haven't gotten so braindead as to follow a man so deluded that a box of Shreddies would make more sense! We look back on our pasts as a reminder of what we can do, of what we can take and what we can deliver in that ring but what that does tell us, no...what that demands we do can be summed up in two words. "Do Better" and you know what? I think I am doing a damn sight better because of my past and what I have been through. And honestly, even if don't think you have done well recently, you're better than ever! Honestly, if you came after me, theres a solid chance you would win. I mean it, you are that good and I respect your skill. Just like you can respect my skill for winning the UK Championship, defending it successfully and nearly beating Jackson Jackson for the World Championship. Now, why don't we show them how good we are right now? Because busted up as hell, I will still take them on and take one of them down with me.

Uryu walks out onto the stage with a smile, his left leg obviously still damaged.

UI: Lets make this simple, you wanna try and end me? well better men have tried and failed! So now, it's my turn!

Uryu starts walking to the ring, preparing for a brawl.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:26 am

Jimmy Phillips is backstage after Proving Grounds has finished, he’s looking particularly smug with himself as Christy approaches him

CJ: you’re looking extremely happy with yourself. Are you OK?

Phillips looks up at Christy

JP: funny

CJ: I try. In all seriousness though why so happy, usually you’re miserable when you’re coming off the back of a loss

Jimmy winces a bit at the mention of the loss but the smugness is quickly back on his face

JP: well Christy, the loss aside, which I admit was a disappointment, did you not watch tonight’s show? If you haven’t I suggest you go and watch back and you’ll realise why I have every right to be happy. Finally the Talent is getting to show what he’s capable of

CJ: In a loss?

JP: You know very well what I mean Christy, if you’re going to continue with this dumb charade then I suggest you go and ask Perfect Jack and Marty Helms about my performance tonight. I’m sure they’ll be able to give you a thorough account

Jimmy once again looks pleased with himself

CJ: Are you not concerned with the ramifications of your actions?

JP: Big word for you that, I’m almost impressed.

Christy goes to speak again but Jimmy talks over her

JP: What ramifications? You think I should be scared of Marty Helms after we gave him a well-earned beat down earlier on? What was Henry said on commentary? ‘We don’t need to dig up a 53 year old Mike Tyson for relevance because we already have the baddest man on the planet’? Please, from where I was stood at the end he just looked like the world’s biggest b!tch and next week McManus will finish the job and put him out of his misery.

CJ: Bold claim. Obviously you weren’t acting off your own back. Why the sudden involvement with Miss Jessica?

JP: Why not? After all this time being overlooked, its about time The Talent finally got some recognition from the 6CW management, and who knows, I scratch her back, she scratches mine and everybody gets what they want

CJ: I take it she also ordered the attack on Perfect jack?

JP: All I’m willing to say is, you cross the boss then you get whats coming to you. But I can’t deny that that’s something I didn’t need any incentive to do. Jack, a washed up has-been trying to steal the spotlight of the new breed of talent like myself, I’ll give your husband his due, he had the sense to stop unlike Jack.

CJ: Again, are you not concerned about p!ssing Jack off, hes a former world champion afterall. Not to be sniffed at

JP: That’s the point….former….as in no longer. The fact is he’s past his best. He’s not fit to lace his own boots anymore, let alone superior athletes like mine.

CJ: Well I guess we’ll find out next week as you’ll be facing off against him in tag team completition

Jimmy looks serious as the smug look disappears from his face. He grabs the microphone from her and stares straight in to the camera

JP: that’s fine by me…Jacky boy. I know you’re watching somewhere. You should have taken the hint when I attacked you. If you’re dumb enough to step in to the ring with me again next week then it’s your funeral. Just know that The Talent will not be stopped until I’ve socially distanced your career from 6CW. Don’t say you’ve not been warned

Jimmy returns to his smug appearance as he hands the microphone back to Christy before putting on his sunglasses and exiting the backstage area to carlot

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:26 am

Wood looks at Uryu who makes his way down to the ring and a confused look crosses his face, Wood quickly begins to speak to the man who he will fight along side later this week

Wood:
Now Uryu, I don't know what you think this is but I don't want you to get too excited...we aren't friends, we aren't going to be tag team partners and when I saved you...it wasn't personal. I'm sorry but it could have been anyone getting their ass kicked by these morons, it just so happened to be you. It wasn't about saving you it was about sending a message.

So no, I don't think I'll be getting back in that ring because Liam Wood doesn't fight for free and he sure as hell isn't going to be told what to do by you. If you want to fight Beavis and Butthead right now then good luck but I'm going to wait and do it properly and I invite you to do it the right way as well.

Wood smirks

Wood:
You might think getting revenge right now will make you feel better but just wait to see how good it feels when Reborn is getting his ass kicked as well. These two are chump change...they're nothing but Reborn's lackeys.

I know you're angry and want to show a display of power but this ain't it...right now you're just as guilty as those idiots are.

Wood finally turns away, walking out of the arena through the exit speaking one last time

Wood:
Do it properly, don't be an idiot.

Uryu is left on his own in the arena with Drake and Ojore

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:16 pm

"Born to FIght" hits as Charlie Kramer is looking pleased with himself and chatting with his nephew. Dicey is carring a large plank of wood with him and does a cheesy Hacksaw Jim Duggan impression to the empty seats.

JT: He really doesnt have an off button does he

Dicey rolls into the ring never taking his eyes off the Kramers, he gets to his feet and places the plank into the opposite corner and pretends to whisper something to it and laughs.

Dicey: Before I get onto you two clowns I want to address something that happened last week, you see I had a hard choice to make and with my choice a man get hurt and to say I regret it is an understatement and I want to apologise right here, right now to Marty Helms

HE: I wouldn't have liked to be in that position either Dicey

Dicey: You see the choice was stand and fight against Miss Jessica and her new crew or lose my place in this tournament and the chance to go for the gold once more....I chose the latter and not because I want that title shot but because I need it...we need it

Dicey strokes his beard and looks down the ringside camera

Dicey: I am playing the long game here not just for me but for the soul of this company, do you really think me staying there and helping Helms beat the snot out of MJ's goons would have achieved anything for either of us? Well it wouldn't have, it would have turned out how everything does but us two getting screwed left, right and centre but her and I for one wont let that happen. I have fought for this company against all treats, Genesis, 6WF you name it I fought against it and guess what...nothing has changed because I wasnt in that position to get the job done. I left Marty there because 1) he didn't want my help and 2) because I want to win this damn tournament and the 6CW World Heavyweight title and take the fight to Jessica

Charles Kramer starts clapping sarcastically

Dicey: Didn't I say I would get to you two willy warmers in a second but Frak it you have my attention now...... you are probably wondering about the plank in the corner well I just thought if you could bring one out I could Charlie I mean look at Karl standing there all blank faced and stupid

Karl tries to get at Dicey but his uncle stops him

Dicey: Don't stop him Charlie I have had a hard week and would love to blow off some steam

Karl calms down on Charles' orders

Dicey: There's a good lapdog you do and uncle Charlie tells you or you wont get a treat later, what can't the boy talk for himself Charlie, you see I dont care if its you Karl or Marsh or Crime Bore because I am gonna get to that final and over the finish line because I'm a man on a mission and that my friends is the most dangerous man in the world

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:54 pm

Christy James is backstage in the interview area when Perfect Jack enters the scene.

CJ: Perfect Jack a week or so ago you were assaulted by Jimmy Philips straight after your match against Karl Kramer. Have you got a message for Jimmy Philips?

PJ: Yeah I do, I saw his little interview with you straight after Proving Grounds, I sat there and watched him with his sly little smirk. I sat there quietly, listening intently, looking in his eyes and do you know what I saw in them eyes Christy?

CJ: What did you see?

PJ: I saw cowardice in those eyes Christy. I've seen and I now I know what Jimmy Philips is all about. He's nothing but Miss Jessica's little bitch. Her little lap dog that comes yapping when she's ready to throw a treat. Yeah he hurt me real good the other week, I'm a bit banged up but that's nothing new. Scars and bruises heal, but when I've been wronged like I was, those kinds of wounds don't heal until I've inflicted enough punishment back.

Perfect Jack stares down the camera lens.

PJ: No one tells me when I'm finished, no one tells me I'm too old and by god no one tells me I'm not good enough. Jimmy Philips, you've started a fight you've not got the balls to finish. Attacks from behind? Two can play at that game.

Perfect Jack walks off and the interview ends.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:38 am

President Trump wrote:"Born to FIght" hits as Charlie Kramer is looking pleased with himself and chatting with his nephew. Dicey is carring a large plank of wood with him and does a cheesy Hacksaw Jim Duggan impression to the empty seats.

JT: He really doesnt have an off button does he

Dicey rolls into the ring never taking his eyes off the Kramers, he gets to his feet and places the plank into the opposite corner and pretends to whisper something to it and laughs.

Dicey: Before I get onto you two clowns I want to address something that happened last week, you see I had a hard choice to make and with my choice a man get hurt and to say I regret it is an understatement and I want to apologise right here, right now to Marty Helms

HE: I wouldn't have liked to be in that position either Dicey

Dicey: You see the choice was stand and fight against Miss Jessica and her new crew or lose my place in this tournament and the chance to go for the gold once more....I chose the latter and not because I want that title shot but because I need it...we need it

Dicey strokes his beard and looks down the ringside camera

Dicey: I am playing the long game here not just for me but for the soul of this company, do you really think me staying there and helping Helms beat the snot out of MJ's goons would have achieved anything for either of us? Well it wouldn't have, it would have turned out how everything does but us two getting screwed left, right and centre but her and I for one wont let that happen. I have fought for this company against all treats, Genesis, 6WF you name it I fought against it and guess what...nothing has changed because I wasnt in that position to get the job done. I left Marty there because 1) he didn't want my help and 2) because I want to win this damn tournament and the 6CW World Heavyweight title and take the fight to Jessica

Charles Kramer starts clapping sarcastically

Dicey: Didn't I say I would get to you two willy warmers in a second but Frak it you have my attention now...... you are probably wondering about the plank in the corner well I just thought if you could bring one out I could Charlie I mean look at Karl standing there all blank faced and stupid

Karl tries to get at Dicey but his uncle stops him

Dicey: Don't stop him Charlie I have had a hard week and would love to blow off some steam

Karl calms down on Charles' orders

Dicey: There's a good lapdog you do and uncle Charlie tells you or you wont get a treat later, what can't the boy talk for himself Charlie, you see I dont care if its you Karl or Marsh or Crime Bore because I am gonna get to that final and over the finish line because I'm a man on a mission and that my friends is the most dangerous man in the world

Karl smirks at Dicey, and starts pointing to him. He backs away in his corner but continues to stare at Dicey. Charles Kramer looks at Dicey up and down and shakes his head.

CK: Dicey, you didn't make an impact years ago, you didn't make an impact since you have come back and you certainly don't make an impact in this very ring now. No-one here wants you to fight for the company. What everyone here wants is to you to crawl away and drown yourself in a JD bottle. The very fact you come out here and try and convince people you have a place in 6CW is like water torture for the rest of us. Your act, if we have to call it that, became stale long before Karl entered this company. And the very fact that we have to try and decipher your inane drivel is disrespectful of our standing as normal human beings.

He takes a big sigh.

CK: Dicey, just go away will you. Nothing you can say will stop your head being knocked clean off by my nephew. If anyone has corona then it would be the disgusting waste of oxygen I see before me and that is the only reason why I stopped Karl from destroying you just then.

Charles looks at Karl and then back to Dicey.

CK: The most dangerous man in the world is only a danger to himself. Carry on trying to convince yourself that you are even close to being Karl's equal. I will happily watch him take this danger man and dispose of him.......piece by piece.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down