The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Backlash

4 posters

Go down

WWE Backlash Empty WWE Backlash

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 15 Jun 2020, 3:06 am

Not full results, but credit to Edge and Orton, it was an excellent match. Not a Tokyo Dome, but I think it was excellently done and they’re two fantastic storytellers. Edge’s facials were top notch.

Only blot the odd time you could see that the commentators weren’t speaking but the edited commentary was playing. I enjoyed the piped in crowd noise and the Fink’s intros.

Loved the way they used things from the playbook of legends. Weird to see them make such a big deal of wrestling, absolutely deliver and be WWE. Hope they learn from it because they have a lot of wrestlers who can put on a show

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

WWE Backlash Empty Re: WWE Backlash

Post by Samo Mon 15 Jun 2020, 8:18 am

Might not have been the “greatest match ever” but its certainly been the best match of 2020 so far.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon 15 Jun 2020, 7:16 pm

Loved that match. Going in i was feeling sorry for both edge and orton that they would never live up to the tag line, and by the end, whilst it obviously wasn't the greatest match ever, I felt sorry for them that they didn't get the adulation from a live crowd that they deserved for what was an absolutely excellent effort from both men

Overall I enjoyed the show. Although he lost, I like this new angle with Lashley, good choice pairing him MVP who has the one thing Lashley lacks to make him a star, charisma. I can get behind a Lashley push. Hopefully the way it ends means this stupid lana angle is ending soon

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Jun 2020, 11:21 pm

Pretty weak card on paper, but turned out to be a decent watch I thought (getting back into it bit by bit at the minute)

Agree with Dolph’s comments on Edge/Orton - enjoyed all the little additions to the match, ref wearing old attire, the Fink stuff was a lovely touch, and the facials from both great too. Also enjoyed Joe’s little dig at Styles’s family on comms too
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 16 Jun 2020, 5:58 am

Turns out Edge got seriously hurt and tore his triceps during a reshoot of a spot. Looks like he wont be seen again for atleast 8 months, if ever.

He spent so long trying his hardest to be able to come back, he might take this as a sign that its not a good idea. I hope not.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down