The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+3
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
7 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 6 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

<lol>

or for Rick... Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 6 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2020, 9:17 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:"Knock out a michaels" is a great euphimism.  

Eating chips off a girls back?

rIcK - how was the motherland? The View still standing? I lost a pair of Nike airs there once in the 90's. Don't suppose you found them did you?

What did you walk home in?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 6 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri 04 Sep 2020, 9:17 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'm bored of waiting for someone to unmichaels me.

Sorry Rick, I fell asleep after my PussyRiot remark.
I couldn't name any of their songs but I quite liked the rebellious attitude of the one that got jailed... along with the other two.

Felt really sorry for her. I saw her interviewed by Stephen Sackur recently on Hardtalk. Think he must have had a hard on even though they were chatting through their laptops. I'd wager he would have knocked out a michaels straight afterwards since he was conducting the interview from the relatively private confines of his apartment.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 9:47 am

superflyweight wrote:

rIcK - how was the motherland? The View still standing? I lost a pair of Nike airs there once in the 90's. Don't suppose you found them did you?

Socks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:19 am

superflyweight wrote:

Socks.

A fashion upgrade then. Could have been worse, Galted could have lent you his hi-tec.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:35 am

I'm back from a short break in Yorkshire. Bridlington - meh. Filey - quite nice. Whitby - overrated. Robin Hoods Bay - very nice. Scarborough - sh*thole. York - excellent.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:39 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Socks.

A fashion upgrade then.  Could have been worse, Galted could have lent you his hi-tec.  

Come on champ, you're the same age as me. I refuse to believe you weren't roaming the streets in a pair of Air Jordans back in the 90's. I bought mine from a chap who used to hang around St Chads School in Runcorn selling stolen goods and weed. Teachers largely ignored him. Different times.

I had a pair of red Fila ankle length trainers as well. The girls f*cking loved em. Bit like the attention Galted gets strutting round Tooting in his Tecs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:41 am

Tomorrow i am back in the motherland, Tino, i will bring ladders.

I do like Bridlington, Jules, but in the same way i like Blackpool, I can't objectively bring up any solid arguments why anyone else should choose to go there, but i have great memories.

York is good but full of southern tourists trying to get into overpriced tea rooms.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:42 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm back from a short break in Yorkshire. Bridlington - meh. Filey - quite nice. Whitby - overrated. Robin Hoods Bay - very nice. Scarborough - sh*thole. York - excellent.

I have been to Whitby, Scarborough and York. I make your assessments of them correct.

Nice fish and chips in Whitby though, if you can be bothered to queue up for a day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:45 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Tomorrow i am back in the motherland, Tino, i will bring ladders.

Ah I see, my mistake.

In that case, please have a look for my Air Jordans. I think the View had been turned into conference rooms last I heard. It is probably housing now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:45 am

Whitby is just goths eating fish and chips.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Sep 2020, 10:55 am

F*cking Nike airs, and you mock Hi-Tec and Rockport.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Sep 2020, 11:05 am

F*cking Nike Airs. F*cking Hi-tec. F*cking Rockport

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2020, 11:18 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Socks.

A fashion upgrade then.  Could have been worse, Galted could have lent you his hi-tec.  

Come on champ, you're the same age as me. I refuse to believe you weren't roaming the streets in a pair of Air Jordans back in the 90's. I bought mine from a chap who used to hang around St Chads School in Runcorn selling stolen goods and weed. Teachers largely ignored him. Different times.

I had a pair of red Fila ankle length trainers as well. The girls f*cking loved em. Bit like the attention Galted gets strutting round Tooting in his Tecs.

I had a pair of Nike Airs when I was about 14.  They fell apart after one game of football.  

This was 2 years after the Reebok incident.  My dad told me he would buy me new trainers for my birthday and that he would handle it and I didn't need to go with him to the shop to pick them out.  Big day arrived and I opened the box to find a pair of women's white Reebok hi-tops with aqua-marine detail.  When I pointed out that they were a woman's trainer he insisted that no one would notice and that I should be more grateful.  He also point-blank refused to exchange them.  I showed my gratitude by not speaking to him for about a week and never putting them on.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 11:26 am

Galted wrote:F*cking Nike airs, and you mock Hi-Tec and Rockport.

This was the 90's, Galted. We all made mistakes in the 90's that we can't go back and change.

Hi-Tec in 2020 is inexcusable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 11:27 am

superflyweight wrote: 

This was 2 years after the Reebok incident.  My dad told me he would buy me new trainers for my birthday and that he would handle it and I didn't need to go with him to the shop to pick them out.  Big day arrived and I opened the box to find a pair of women's white Reebok hi-tops with aqua-marine detail.  When I pointed out that they were a woman's trainer he insisted that no one would notice and that I should be more grateful.  He also point-blank refused to exchange them.  I showed my gratitude by not speaking to him for about a week and never putting them on.

That is both amusing but deeply touching as well.

I quite like your dad.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2020, 11:54 am

I'd tell you a story about his recent drunken exploits (he's 73) but they made the press and the details are too specific so I'd effectively be giving up my anonymity.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 12:09 pm

superflyweight wrote:I'd tell you a story about his recent drunken exploits (he's 73) but they made the press and the details are too specific so I'd effectively be giving up my anonymity.  

l*l out loud.

Sometimes better to leave things to peoples imagination anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 12:22 pm

In my imagination, he was busted in the castle measuring his old chap up against Mons Meg and telling anyone who would listen that it fired with more velocity than this old thing and that King James was a massive c*nt.

Am I close?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2020, 12:57 pm

That's probably slightly less embarrassing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2020, 1:03 pm

superflyweight wrote:That's probably slightly less embarrassing.

l*l.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Sep 2020, 1:28 pm

W**kered om top of the law hill?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2020, 1:45 pm

He'd have never made it to the top in his state.

The view from the top of the Law is breathtaking, Rick - if you can ignore the fact that someone gets murdered in the foothills every other week and if you can also ignore that you're looking out over Dundee.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Sep 2020, 1:58 pm

Used to watch the fireworks from the top of there, or Molotov's, whichever was in season.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 07 Sep 2020, 9:34 am

Back at work. Fist from home.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 07 Sep 2020, 9:53 am

Defaulted sicond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 07 Sep 2020, 10:22 am

Morning fly. Shame that we weren't invited to the secret Tea Society meeting in Birmingham over the weekend, but turns out we were the lucky ones.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Sep 2020, 11:22 am

OneTwo made an appearance, and he wasn't too happy that he hadn't been invited either.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2020, 12:16 pm

Has anyone seen Shah since the weekend.

Just asking.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 07 Sep 2020, 1:40 pm

I'm rather surprised that rick turned out to be Ethan is Supreme.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has anyone seen Shah since the weekend.

Just asking.

Why do you hate terrorists so much?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has anyone seen Shah since the weekend.

Just asking.

Why do you hate terrorists so much?  

How dare you. Some of my best friends are Asian.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:08 pm

It's a rest day on the Tour so I thought I'd check in here to see who's still alive.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm rather surprised that rick turned out to be Ethan is Supreme.

Apologies for my tardiness, I was doing my makeup.

Though if Neil Buchanan turns out to be Banksy, it will right some of the wrongs of 2020.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:09 pm

Pal Joey wrote:It's a rest day on the Tour so I thought I'd check in here to see who's still alive.

Everyone left these days appear to be alive and well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2020, 8:23 am

Consecutive fists. A fisting highlight for me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Sep 2020, 8:50 am

Morning Jules. Good to see your follow up fisting.

Getting some new lawn turf tomorrow. I spent quite some time (yesterday and today) scouring the affected parts, pulling out the micro roots and raking it smooth... spreading the underlay... then raking that smooth. Surely we can't have another lawn-killing summer. Anyway, I feel good after sweating it out for several hours.

A couple of weeks ago I was ripping out the winter weeds with my fists and a typical Aussie guy walked by and said: "Good luck with that!"
Today it was a middle-aged Korean lady walking her pooch. I think she must have noticed the improvement out there. Just a polite smile.

How are things your way?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2020, 9:26 am

I always knew that Julius had a couple of fists in him.

Glad the garden's coming on, PJ. Galtova tries to keep a selection of plants going but they're doomed with a cat and toddler about plus the lack of sun.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2020, 9:32 am

I try not to get involved in gardening matters but did spend Sunday afternoon hammering some old wooden edging out of its concrete base, then digging up the concrete out of the dirt so we could put it some posh stuff

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2020, 9:57 am

The last gardening I did was on my first trip to Houston. Galtova's mother made me mow the lawn (no euphemism) with a manual mower in near hundred degree heat. She also had me assemble a wardrobe, I think it was a traditional Russian test to see whether I'd be good husband material. Thank f*ck there were no bears about.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2020, 10:29 am

Galted wrote: I think it was a traditional Russian test to see whether I'd be good husband material.  Thank f*ck there were no bears about.

I have a similar issue with my father-in-law. The fact I can't hunt, shoot, skin, butcher and cook a bison is a source of endless disappointment to him. Also the fact I play cricket rather than ice hockey is an problem for him as well.

He used to struggle enough when I worked in the City, I am yet to ask him how he feels now I am a dressmakers assistant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Sep 2020, 10:35 am

I discovered that my father-in-law is a "moon-truther" and now I don't care what he thinks of me - it can't be worse than what I think of him.

He had the cheek recently to have a pop at flat-earthers as if his conspiracy theory is any less stupid.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2020, 11:17 am

Galted wrote: I think it was a traditional Russian test to see whether I'd be good husband material.  Thank f*ck there were no bears about.

I have a similar issue with my father-in-law. The fact I can't hunt, shoot, skin, butcher and cook a bison is a source of endless disappointment to him. Also the fact I play cricket rather than ice hockey is an problem for him as well.

He used to struggle enough when I worked in the City, I am yet to ask him how he feels now I am a dressmakers assistant.

You need a rugged pair of Hi-Tecs, that'll gain you some respect.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Sep 2020, 11:39 am

'sup

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2020, 11:45 am

Galted wrote:

With who?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2020, 11:56 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:'sup

Covid infection rates.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Sep 2020, 12:41 pm

Very true, we have been in lockdown up North so it is the fault of The South.

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Tue 08 Sep 2020, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : probably, i'll be fucked if I know to be honest.)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2020, 1:55 pm

I blame the Midlands, myself. Out getting stabbed when they should be home with a cup of Bovril.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2020, 1:55 pm

Galted wrote:

With who?

Rugged outdoors types and butch three-wheelers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2020, 8:17 am

Laugh

Fisticuffs.

Been raining nonstop all day here. Perfect! Got the turf down by 10:30am and it looks like a soft emerald shagging carpet.
I want to go out there now and rub my inner groin and gonads all over it but it's way too dry and comfortable inside.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Sep 2020, 8:36 am

You been hacked by michaels?

Elbow

Morning, glorious sunny day here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next