The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+3
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
7 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

<lol>

or for Rick... Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:52 am

Hi

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Hi
Always the James Dean.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:34 am

Very rare Marx-fist

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:43 am

Astinished sicond

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:34 am

Who's on tird?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Sh1t on here today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Dismal.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:03 am

Hiya!!!

Friday fist for me.

Yay!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:40 am

You're awesome!
Sicond

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:44 am

Thanks Jules!!!

That makes me feel fabulous!

You're awesome too!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:42 am

What a team we make! You're like my brother from another part of the country Smile

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:28 am

That's awesome too! And I lived in Sparkhill for a few months in the nineties which practically makes us neighbouring brothers from another part of the country!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:45 am

Sh!t on here again. Far too suportive and nice for my tastes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:07 pm

W*nker

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:10 pm

That's why I always loved you.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:24 pm

superflyweight wrote:Sh!t on here again.  Far too suportive and nice for my tastes.  

That's awesome too because you shouldn't have to feel mega-awesome just because other people are, you should feel however you want to feel in your own personal space. When you're super-ready for lolz and bantz that's also awesome because moods are fluid, just like gender.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:39 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Sh!t on here again.  Far too suportive and nice for my tastes.  

That's awesome too because you shouldn't have to feel mega-awesome just because other people are, you should feel however you want to feel in your own personal space.  When you're super-ready for lolz and bantz that's also awesome because moods are fluid, just like gender.

You should speak like this to the Angry Kiwi.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:58 pm

He's got an angrily bemused stare he uses for such occasions.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:09 am

An available fist and I am on it. What a start to the week!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:15 am

Elbow.

How goes it Galted?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:46 am

Very good thanks, PJ, though would be even better if I were massively f*cking rich.

How are things down south?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:14 am

Quite pleasant thanks mate.
Had this native bird (honey eater) dive bombing in the pool this afternoon. I think it was showing off. So funny to watch... the water must be a little cool but the sun was out for drying feathers.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:17 am

Sounds more entertaining than watching pigeons humping on the balcony.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:19 am

Afternoon tird.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:22 am

Great relief knowing that you're not Trump's younger brother.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:29 am

Shame about Tino being Julian Bream.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:14 am

Swift fist on return from some time off work.

Back to the 5h1tshow that has appeared in my absence.

Morning notches.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:00 am

Sicond.  

Morning Rick.  Have spent the last hour having to do factory resets on Wifi hub and every booster in the house because Virgin are incompetent b@stards.  If I ever meet Richard Branc*nt I'm going to push an ethernet cable up his c0ck!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:08 am

Morning, supes.

I feel most of the country feels the same way at the moment.

Today I will be mainly moaning about the 5hit weather, after spending most of the recent days complaining about the nice weather.

If I ever meet Michael Fish I will push a barometer up his c0ck

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:13 am

The only decent weather is when it's horrible outside the pub that you plan to sit in all day.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:43 am

Tird.

I spent a good long time moaning about the hot weather until I realised that I was actually enjoying it. I have a sensational sandal tan.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 am

Fork.

Sounds like me last summer, Galts. When I stepped outside on a particularly hot day I took a couple of paces and then did an about turn and went back inside. It was probably only 6 degrees cooler than Death Valley was yesterday. Have a feeling we'll get more days like that. I need to embrace the searing heat more... and toughen up a little.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:34 am

At least the humidity isn't a killer in Sydney, PJ. Was staying in Cairns once and it was like a steam room. Took me about 30 minutes to walk to a shop which in normal conditions would have been a 10 minute walk and when I got back I realised I'd bought a bottle of vanilla coke and not normal coke. I would have cried if I'd had any moisture in my body that wasn't pouring itself out through every sweat gland in my body.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:16 pm

superflyweight wrote:At least the humidity isn't a killer in Sydney, PJ.  Was staying in Cairns once and it was like a steam room.  Took me about 30 minutes to walk to a shop which in normal conditions would have been a 10 minute walk and when I got back I realised I'd bought a bottle of vanilla coke and not normal coke.  I would have cried if I'd had any moisture in my body that wasn't pouring itself out through every sweat gland in my body.  

I went to HK about 5 or 6 years ago when I had a proper job. It was July and it was their hottest summer for 116 years or something like that. Even the natives were complaining about the heat and humidity.

I decided to go up the Peak for a wander round and decided to get the (non air conditioned) bus up there. It was so hot and so humid that even moving caused rivers of sweat so I sat still the whole journey in case I died of heat stroke. When I tried to get up off my seat at the end of the journey, my ass had sweated so much, it had imprinted the black ink from my shorts onto the fabric of the bus seat. A perfect imprint of my backside. I did notice quite a few of the ladies getting pretty moist over it but I was too hot to pursue it any further.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I did notice quite a few of the ladies getting pretty moist over it...

I think you'll find that was just the heat and humidity.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:39 pm

superflyweight wrote:At least the humidity isn't a killer in Sydney, PJ.  Was staying in Cairns once and it was like a steam room.  Took me about 30 minutes to walk to a shop which in normal conditions would have been a 10 minute walk and when I got back I realised I'd bought a bottle of vanilla coke and not normal coke.  I would have cried if I'd had any moisture in my body that wasn't pouring itself out through every sweat gland in my body.  

Made the same mistake once of taking a vanilla coke out of the fridge in a shop. And that was under normal weather conditions.

It does get very humid here towards the end of summer in February. Don't forget we're in that dreaded 30°-35° latitude which gets the highest temperatures... although I note Death Valley is at 36° N. Guess my point is 43°C with 80% humidity is probably more uncomfortable than 34°C with 95% humidity. It never gets much higher than 36-37° in the tropics but I agree (having lived in Saigon) that it's not a nice feeling when you're pouring sweat before breakfast. I used to go home at lunchtime and have a shower, change shirt... but as soon as I walked from the taxi to the front door of the office I was pouring sweat again just like I was before the change of shirt.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:12 am

Fisting it like I'm birthing a calf.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:18 am

Slippery sicond.

What's up Supes? Good day ahead or nothing too out of the ordinary?

Had a day of two halves.

Morning: online webinar presentation on the Inland Rail and EOI Proposals.

Afternoon: shovelled dirt and weeds then took to the smelly waste depot. Couldn't believe how many wild birds (mainly ibis but some gulls there too) were sifting through all the rubbish. It was an indoor facility and the place absolutely stank to high hell.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:37 am

Fairly banal day for me, PJ. Most of my clients are on holiday at the moment and all is fairly calm.

Ploughing away on an endless drafting project for a client with no real urgency. Supposed to be on a 2 hour video call this afternoon for a new project but going to seize control and suggest that my stuff is covered first and hope to duck off after the first few minutes.

Got to imagine there's some nasty creatures in amongst all the weeds and dirt as well. Unwitting funnel webs just waiting to pounce.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 am

Quite safe this time of year. Mainly winter weeds with clumps of good topsoil stuck in the roots which I shook out.

No gloves, just bare hands but a few nicks and cuts due to the twisting action of the fist. Like ripping out tufts of hair. 220 kg of it.
Buttocks and hamstrings a bit sore too. Think I'll live.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:37 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
Buttocks and hamstrings

Sounds like a turbo w*nky rooftop bar in Shoreditch. Hipster c*nts.

Sh*t on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Evening fist!

Rendering Tino's second observation premature. The first was worth a l*l out loud though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:57 pm

An evening sicond - I think that's a fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:13 pm

Allow me to be the fist to congratulate you on your fist sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Buttocks better this morning. Not a diet coke in sight either.

Where's the empathy?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:55 am

<elbow>

That's a relief, PJ, your <buttocks> kept me awake all night. So glad they're better.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:18 am

G'day Galted. Surely sicond.

The "empathy" bit above was a reference to some posts on the golf thread between the lesser super and Jules. Was going to mention that I studied Psychology, Art History and played clarinet at the Opera House (a long time ago) but I've still been able to go forward in life and "pay the bills".

How's it going? Saw some fog on the Thames on the news the other day. It looked like a steamy and somewhat balmy summer's morning there.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:20 am

Truly tird.
The lesser super seems permanently unhappy with life.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:24 am

Yes Jules,  he's a miserable 'know-all'. You handle him well though. Logic always wins the day - it's clear to see.
I don't believe he plays golf "from scratch" or even plays as much as he claims to do either.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:26 am

Pal Joey wrote:G'day Galted. Surely sicond.

The "empathy" bit above was a reference to some posts on the golf thread between the lesser super and Jules. Was going to mention that I studied Psychology, Art History and played clarinet at the Opera House (a long time ago) but I've still been able to go forward in life and "pay the bills".

How's it going? Saw some fog on the Thames on the news the other day. It looked like a steamy and somewhat balmy summer's morning there.

Haven't ventured outside yet, but the sun's reflecting off the flats opposite and I haven't bothered with a shirt yet so a decent day's in the offing.

Playing clarinet at the opera house is a particularly impressive and surprising string to your bow.  Were you part of the orchestra or did security have to move you along?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next