The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2)

+2
x12x
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Sep 2020, 7:33 pm

Bout 1
6CW TV Championship
Battle Royal
Confirmed Participants: Dante Phoenix, Drake, Jackson Jackson, James McManus, Jimmy Phillips, Karl Kramer, Ojore, Ricky Nelson, Tyler Roth & Uryu Ishida

Bout 2
Clarke James vs Robin Reborn

Bout 3
Crime Lord vs Liam Wood

Main Event
Dicey Reilly/Marshall Murdoch vs Marty Helms/Perfect Jack

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2)

Post by x12x Wed 16 Sep 2020, 12:50 am

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as Liam Wood walks out on to the stage, a determined look on his face as he heads towards the ring.

Wood:
Cillian Frost...I know you're listening...so pay attention.

Wood's determined look strengthens as he speaks, directing his attention

Wood:
Last week you made me face someone who offered me nothing...you forced me to tread water once again despite the fact that I never lost my match at Beachfront Brawl. I was cheated out of the title once again by the numbers game and now Robin Reborn has something that should belong to me.

Last week, I should have been the one to have that rematch but instead it was wasted on someone who knew he wasn't good enough in the first place.

Wood takes a breath

Wood:
Instead, I had to teach James McManus a lesson that he should have already known...I had to waste my time and effort dominating a man who doesn't belong in the ring with me...Frost, you're wasting my time. I don't care what the record books say because I am a man who should be fighting for titles. The fact that I didn't get to fight for the UK Title last week or for the TV Title tonight is a joke...

Wood lets a smirk cover his face

Wood:
...Instead I have to go up against a man who's name used to mean something in the form of Crime Lord. The man who has fallen in to the trap that a bunch of the old school have fallen in to...

...turn up, fail and walk away until their ego needs that boost again...

...he's just like Vincent Costello, Anthony Grace, Hero and Gazzy D to name a few. Happy to stick around when they're on top but now they keep tarnishing their name by staging too many failed comebacks. No staying power and I look forward to Crime Lord's next leaving party.

At the end of the day, it's a waste of my time.

Wood begins to pace, the tone of his voice still serious as he walks each corner of the ring.

Wood:
That's one thing you can't say about me though...sure, I've failed during my time in 6CW...I've lost matches and titles and I've hit rock bottom more times than I'd care to mention but one thing I've never done is give up.

I've never walked away when times got tough and I've always stood back up, brushed myself off and started climbing the mountain again because when it comes down to it, I'd rather be the person that failed a thousand times than the person that failed and gave up once.

Once Crime Lord is out of my way...I expect a challenge that is worthy of my time. The time of fake, undeserving champions is over.

Wood lowers the microphone, stood tall in the ring

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (Born in Fire Build Week 2)

Post by Marky Wed 16 Sep 2020, 9:35 pm

Fleur Michaels is backstage with Jackson Jackson, who is sipping a can of Monster Ultra Zero and wearing dark sunglasses despite being indoors. Jackson is wearing a t-shirt that says "ARREST THE COPS WHO KILLED BREONNA TAYLOR"

Fleur: Jackson Jackson, tonight begins a new chapter in your 6CW career, as you are confirmed as one of the entrants in the Battle Royal to crown a new 6CW TV Champion. What are your thoughts going into this match?

Jackson takes off his sunglasses and makes Fleur hold them. He rubs his eyes, adjusting to the light, stretches his neck from side to side and shakes his arms out. Jackson then takes his sunglasses back from Fleur and puts them back on before speaking

Jackson: Jackson Jackson, Television Champion. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Don't answer that, I dont care enough. It won't be easy, but with the help of my friends at Monster Energy, and a solid 4 hours of broken sleep per night, I can move on from the mistakes of the last month or two, and get back to what I do best. Wearing Championship gold, and wearing it well.

Fleur looks unimpressed as Jackson drinks more of his can of Monster, and yawns loudly while she tries to ask another question

Fleur: Its a stacked field, does this version of Jackson Jackson have what it takes to win?

Jackson is incredulous as he removes his sunglasses again and glares at Fleur

Jackson: This version? Bitch please.

There is an awkward silence as Fleur stares at Jackson, Jackson seems a bit sheepish after calling Fleur a bitch

Jackson: Girl please. This version of Jackson Jackson is the same version I've always been. The same guy who went undefeated for 10 months. I had a blip, but I'm over it. Maybe you should get over it too. And yeah, I've got some big odds to overcome. Some big names are taking part in this Battle Royal. And Uryu Ishida, obviously. But some big names nonetheless. The likes of Dante Phoenix, James McManus, Ojore, whatshisface, thingy and such and such. But its not like I've had to overcome the odds before.

Jackson grins

Jackson: Apart from, you know, that time when I won a sixteen man Tournament to become the 6CW Heavyweight Champion of the World, a Championship I managed to hold for two hundred and twenty nine days, retaining against a host of world class athletes. But apart from that, there's nothing I can think of. Nothing that comes to mind.

Fleur: Do you have any concerns about facing Karl Kramer?

Jackson looks at Fleur with a puzzled look on his face

Jackson: I wont lie Fleur, I dont think you have what it takes to go into comedy. I don't fear Karl Kramer. But, Karl Kramer shouldn't fear me either. The only thing Karl Kramer should fear is diabetes. And the only thing Charles Kramer should fear is Operation Yewtree. I also wouldn't make any plans to celebrate if I were them. Only one man is going to become the new 6CW Television Champion, of, the, World... of Television. And his name is Jackson f*cking Jackson. Do me a favour Fleur. Reserve me an appointment with the sideplate guy.

Jackson points a finger gun at Fleur Michaels and walks away

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Sep 2020, 8:25 pm

As Jackson walks away, he bumps into the Kramer Klan. Karl is leaning with his back against the wall, just staring at the other side. His uncle is on the mobile phone with a grin on his face. Charles sees Jackson coming and puts the phone into his pocket. Brimming with confidence, he blocks Jacksons path who relents and stops in the corridor.

CK: Ah, Jackson Jackson. The guy who never left. That was a cute little interview you gave there. Full of your side quota of quips and brain-dead analysis. Sounds as if you are angling for a job on commentary. I mean, you fell fast and hard without the 6CW World Championship and now you are giving inspirational talks about how this new TV title would look good around your waist. There isn’t much further you could fall really. It is either commentary or standing at the door and checking peoples temperature as they come in…….

He smiles.

CK: And what was that at the end? Nothing to fear? Talking about operation Yewtree and dying of diabetes. Classic Jackson! Why come up with new jokes when you can repeat the same ones ad infinitum.

He moves closer to Jackson and whispers in his ear.

CK: But you have to be careful with what you say around these parts. Lots of snowflakes around, you know what I mean? Before you know it, you will have a load of peados and fat guys at your door screaming of misinterpretation.

He pulls away and nods his head.

CK: But I don’t suppose that matters to you right. You are used to mixing with people like that. I am sure outside of these walls you class them as friends. Hell, you might secretly be one of them.

He winks and then suddenly puts his hand up before Jackson can reply. He reaches into his pocket and retrieves his ringing mobile.

CK: Sorry Jackson, I am very busy since the change at the top. Very busy indeed. I will see you again at the show.

Charles Kramer walks past Jackson while talking into his mobile. Jackson catches sight of Karl leaning against the wall and the two men lock eyes.

KK: What?

Karl moves towards Jackson and stares at him.

KK: You may class the TV championship as worthy, but it is a f*cking joke I am involved in this match. Where’s my rematch?!

Jackson just stands there while Karl gets angrier.

KK: I am going to make a statement in the battle royal. I am going to destroy every man involved, win the title and then spit on it on live TV. Then when I have desecrated their f*cking “B” belt, then I can get back to fighting for the only belt that matters. The one that, if you were half the man you think you f*cking are, you would be doing whatever it takes to get it back around your waist.

Karl shakes his head.

KK: You are a waste of f*cking energy Jackson. Go be funny to someone interested.

He barges past Jackson and follows his uncle down the corridor.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 18 Sep 2020, 10:22 pm

Jackson immediately shouts down the corridor after Karl and Charles Kramer

Jackson: Oh, Karly. Couple of things. Just quickly, before you head off to the buffet...

Karl turns around angrily, Charles putting his arm across Karl's chest to stop him going back to Jackson

Jackson: Firstly, tell Charles that if he blocks me again, I'm gonna take his head and shove it up your fat arse.

Karl glares at Jackson, Charles continues to hold his nephew back

Jackson: And secondly, its the man who makes the Championship, not the Championship who makes the man. I am a man who made the World Heavyweight Championship his own, and for my next trick, I am going to make the 6CW Television Championship my own. You would know that if your only accolade wasn't the Annual 6CW Hot Dog Eating Contest trophy. I'm gonna guess Uncle Charlie was the one who taught you how to swallow a footlong without chewing...

Karl is livid but Charles attempts to calm him down, telling him it isn't worth it. Jackson smirks as the Kramers leave. Jackson laughs to himself.

Jackson: Rent free...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 21 Sep 2020, 8:19 am

The following takes place straight after last weeks main event on Proving Grounds.

Perfect Jack walks back through the curtains moments after his fatal four way victory when he is approached by Christy James. Perfect Jack picks up a bottle of water and waits for Christy's question.

CJ: Perfect Jack an incredible victor here tonight which has landed you a 6CW World Heavyweight title match at Born in Fire against the reigning champion Marshall Murdoch. It's been an incredible last month or so for yourself? How are you feeling?

Perfect Jack takes a deep breath before answering.

PJ: It's been an incredible month or so for myself, everyone thought i was dead and buried. Everyone thought I was too old and should be put out to pastures but no more. I've never felt better, I've never looked better, come Born in Fire the redemption arc will be complete.

CJ: At the end of the match there were some obvious concerns for health and well being for Dante Phoenix.

PJ: Yeah the ending of that match was crazy. Look I'm glad I won, I knew he was having problems at the end of the match but I did what I had to do. I had to win that match. For myself and for my supporters. I hope he gets the right treatment because I have a lot of respect for him. He's one crazy and tough SOB. If he sees this I wish him well.

CJ: Thanks Jack

Perfect Jack smiles and walks away, drinking his water.

The video ends there.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 22 Sep 2020, 9:02 pm

Christy James walks towards the medical room and sees Uryu getting a few joints checked over by the doctor.

CJ: Uryu, you wanted to talk?

Uryu nods and smiles, jumping up to his feet, wincing on the landing.

UI: Well..it's better than before i guess...

CJ: Thanks for last week..

UI: With Karl? eh...the king needs to know his place and how to treat others with respect. He wants to keep going the way he does then I will make him realise his errors.

CJ: Though you did lose the rematch last week to Robin, do you plan on challenging him again?

UI: Well...I have this battle royal for the new TV Title coming up so this week my focus is on winning that. With all the things life has thrown at me I have to keep on looking forward and what is more fun than winning a new title and being declared its first champion? Though I know it won't be easy.

CJ: Who is the favourite to win it then in your opinion?

UI: Well, theres Jackson Jackson, he's a clear threat, Drake and Ojore dont need explanation but honestly, Tyler Roth is most dangerous. Reminds me of an old opponent...like too much power in his body.

Uryu goes quiet for a few seconds, hand starting to tremble a little as he takes a deep breath and smiles.

UI: Still, onwards and upwards! cheers for the chat Christy!

Uryu strides past her as she looks a little concerned.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down