The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3)

+2
x12x
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3)

Post by JJJohnson Fri 25 Sep 2020, 8:49 pm

Bout 1
Jimmy Phillips Open Challenge

Bout 2
Marshall Murdoch vs Crime Lord vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 3
TV Championship
Ricky Nelson (c) vs Jackson Jackson

Bout 4
Liam Wood vs Drake/Ojore

Bout 5
Parking Lot Brawl
Dicey Reilly vs Marty Helms

Main Event
Clarke James vs Karl Kramer vs Perfect Jack

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3)

Post by x12x Mon 28 Sep 2020, 8:37 am

We see the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion Liam Wood stood in a darkened room with a smile on his face, the smile covering the damage caused by Robin Reborn and the Wolfgang during the last episode of Proving Grounds.

Wood:
Do you hear that?

Wood pauses as the sound of a ticking clock can be heard in the background, the sound making Wood's smile widen as he continues to speak to the camera

Wood:
That is the sound of fate...that is the sound of something that nobody can beat...that is the sound of time...and for a certain person and his little band of idiots...time is running out.

Hi Robin.

Wood smirks, raising his hand and smiling down the lens of the camera. As he does there is a slight display of discomfort due to yet another attack at the hands of Reborn and his crew. Wood does his best to cover this up though, showing confidence.

Wood:
At Proving Grounds I proved a lot...I proved that despite the numbers game, despite the odds against me and despite you apparently 'running things in 6CW' that I can make your life a living hell and that when everything aligns, I can make sure you're on the losing side.

Now, did I once again end up getting beaten up in a 3 on 1 attack? Yes...yes I did but the fact that I'm going to happily walk in to a handicap match next week to get what belongs to me just proves that you aren't going to get rid of me Robin, you can't do it and unless you kill me...I'm going to be stood there, laughing in your face...so do your worst.

Wood takes a deep breath and cracks his neck before speaking again

Wood:
Next week, I face your little minions in a handicap match for my rightful shot at your title and I know a lot of people will rightly claim that this is unfair and that 6CW allowing it to happen should be ashamed but I don't blame them. I think we all know that Drake and Ojore can't beat me on their own so letting them team up makes sense really...I can already guarantee that they'll still need Robin Reborn to give them any chance. I can also guarantee that Reborn demanding this match shows his desperation, he knows how close I've been to being crowned UK Champion already and that his luck can only last so long before he has to say so long to that title belt. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. I don't blame any of you though...three desperate little rats on a sinking ship trying their best to be relevant in a world that's too big and too scary for them on their own.

It's not their fault though...they're weak and as much as I hate to give the man any credit at all...Reborn isn't dumb. He knew exactly what to say to get those two on his side and make sure they kept him on top in the process...but sadly for you Robin...

Wood pauses for a moment, allowing the ticking clock to be heard again for a few seconds

Wood:
You can't stop fate...
...and once the tricks stop working...
...and those idiots can't make the save...
...you can't stop me.

Wood smiles once again before walking out of shot, leaving just the sound of the ticking clock

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds - Wednesday 7th October (Born in Fire Build Week 3)

Post by Ethan Shaw Wed 30 Sep 2020, 2:38 pm

Can be heard playing in the background.

The Scene Opens as a hooded man with “Body Snatcher” written across the back with a skull on it, is seen in he middle of a field with smoke covering around his in front of a cross made out of two golden baseball bats. A sinister laughter can be heard as the man slowly turns around.

Ethan: Plagues, Pandemics, Anarchy, Disasters…It is interesting to watch you all from afar…little rats squeaking and creaking asking to put out of your misery…Don’t you worry, good things come to those who wait. I promise you I am the virus you should really fear…Except unlike the many others, you will see me coming…Because I hear you, I see you…

(Ethan inhales through his nose)

Ethan: Ohhhhh and I how smell you…I smell fear and doubt. The cold sweat you feel slowly dripping down the back of your neck? That’s me…I am coming, he has sent me, and I am coming to suck the life out of 6CW. I WILL BURY IT TO THE GROUND…You think 2020 was bad, you want it darker?

(He Begins to snigger)

Ethan: Fine…I’ll kill the flame!!!!

(Ethan Snaps and grabs a bat and smashes the cameraman and camera lense, as the camera falls to his feet)

Ethan Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 01 Oct 2020, 1:19 pm

"O Fortuna" roars around the arena and the Kramer Klan walk out onto the stage. Charles Kramer is front this time, with Karl still carrying his royal robe over his shoulder and with his crown in the other hand. Charles reaches the ring and carefully steps inside, while retrieving a microphone. Karl stays on the outside, pacing around the ring menacingly. Charles watches his nephew and smiles into the camera.

CK: Thick clouds are coming. It doesn't matter how you say it and who you say it too. But those thick dark clouds cover the sky. You see, when Frost was victorious you all thought peace would at last reign in the empty and dire corridors of 6CW, and that normality would resume. But what you didn't cater for was that Frost is simply a puppet. And 6CW was always fond of a puppet wasn't it?

He paces the ring.

CK: This new 6CW council is made up of......well......enlightened beings that have, in some shape or form, paved the way to where 6CW is today. What the people at home and in the locker room failed to realise was that War Games was simply prelude to new chapters. Not wrote by Frost's hand......oh no. But chapters conceived by a Council that I know would be more gracious to what I can give this company. There are no grace and favours to be had here. Nor any strong winds bringing in trouble from the East. It is a fact that Council is built on mutual respect, something that hasn't been seen in 6CW for a long time.

He looks into the camera.

CK: So when I decided to show up Uryu in the last show, I did it because I knew retribution was going to be non-existent. I am protected not only physically by King Karl Kramer but also on business level by currently unseen individuals. And when I told Uryu in perfect Japanese that thick clouds cover the sky, his little lightbulb above his head failed to turn on....just the same as nearly everybody on the roster and watching on TVs.

He stops and smirks.

CK: But one guy surprised me......one guy mentioned something to me that showed he knew exactly what I was talking about. I have been called many things in the past.....positive and negative, but being called the Collector is neither one. It is a statement of fact. My history in 6CW and wrestling as a whole has covered many years. And in those years I have tutored and mentored a lot of important individuals to a greater story. Some publicly......some secretly.....but always successfully. I am a collector of like minded people, that means the Kramer Klan will always be more a collection of talent than merely a family unit. Isn't that right Karl?

He looks at his nephew. Karl simply nods and turns away.

CK: The Consultancy. The Puppet Master. The Hollywood Connection. The Kramer Klan. All had success. All had a story that needed telling. All made 6CW worth watching.

Charles stares at the ground and then back at the camera.

CK: So this main event its a sum of its parts, whereby Karl is of greater importance that anyone he faces. He will become World Champion and the Klan will rule. That was always the real goal. That was always the purpose. That was always where 6CW was destined to be. And try as you may to see a clearer sky.....the thick clouds have descended. With a new King. And a new Council.

He smirks again.

CK: Do not reveal what you have thought upon doing, but by wise council keep it secret being determined to carry it into execution. And that execution is nigh.

He laughs as Karl continues to pace the outside.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 03 Oct 2020, 11:27 am

"Hold on Tight to your Dream" plays as the Kramer Klan look around as Uryu is sitting in the arena seats, halfway up the building as he holds a mic.

UI: Charles, Karl. How nice to see you trying to rewrite the same story over and over again. You know I have been here just as long as you have and honestly, you are boring everyone here. In fact you have bored everyone so much they aren't even here! You are actually affecting ticket sales because they don't want to listen to your rambling, pompus, reign of terror like speeches which last over twenty minutes! Every one of your lectures can be summed up as self promotion, fifeteen minutes you you sounding cleverer than you actually are and then a few minutes gurning to the camera hoping to god you don't break another one!

Uryu shakes his head.

UI: Let me put it simply, my issue with the pair of you is one of respect. You think you can command respect through intimidation and overconfidence. You both think that bullying Christy is the way forward? I know shes capable of holding her own but if I stood there and did nothing then I would be just as bad as you. Respect is earned through how you act, treat others as you want to be treated. In all my years here I have earned a lot of respect from those who work here for being the guy that refuses to back down. For sticking to what I believe is right and running into those that disagree head first. Have I lost to guys because of it? yeah, but once they look back and still see me getting up, hobbling foward still, they understand. They understand and part of them respects me because of it. Max Adamson, Cassius Zhi, James McManus, Crime Lord, Jackson Jackson. They all absolutely hate me and would rather punch me back in a hole than pull me out of it. When they are staring across at me they understand I am not an easy target, I do not go into any match half arsed and that I refuse to back down, they respect that about me.

Karl, if you think you can make me respect you with what you are doing I only have this to say.

Uryu looks at his phone and smiles.

UI: Kakatte koi!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 05 Oct 2020, 1:27 pm

Karl looks sternly at Uryu sitting in the arena seats while Charles shakes his head.

CK: Uryu, Uryu, Uryu.......how many times in your existence will you stay in the friend zone hmm? This Christy obsession is nearly as bad as the Clarissa one 8 years ago. 8 years! Vortex knocking you around the ring without a care in the world and winning the Freeweight title. Now you are going through the same charade with Christy and running the risk of Karl continuing what Vortex started. 8 years and still you never learn.

He takes a big sigh.

CK: If nobody wants to listen, then so be it. We don't force people to have any interest in 6CW goings on. These rambling speeches as you put it simply do the same job as I have been doing for a long time.....it puts people on notice for my own enjoyment. And if you were not concerned with what I had to say, you wouldn't have found then need to comment. You are stuck in a vicious circle of sticking your nose into fights you have no way of winning. That isn't cockiness on our part, it is simply an appreciation of history. And lets face it, yours is as forgettable as that little respect speech you just gave.

He paces the ring.

CK: Forgive me if I won't come at you. It is not worth my while. If respect is your big thing, then I respect you are sitting as far away as possible from the guy that would break your neck without breaking sweat. I wouldn't want the end of your career on my conscious because what you bring to this business is comical relief. There is nothing more you can add that won't make your interruption more than a mild inconvenience......an ad break of humour before the main players in 6CW return to more serious matters.

He stops and stares around him at the empty ring. He sighs at the sight and then looks back up at Uryu.

CK: But, for the absence of someone higher up the 6CW evolutional tree, I guess you will have to do. It is a sad state of affairs but one that can't be avoided. So what would you like to talk about and in what language? As it seems your phone has got to grips with Japanese translation even if the owner can hardly speak English coherently.

He smiles and steps back with arms wide as if to say "the stage is yours".

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 05 Oct 2020, 7:39 pm

Jackson Jackson is walking around backstage with a can of Monster in his hand, wearing a t-shirt with the slogan "What Would Jackson Do?", when Timothy Allen is standing around minding his own business

Jackson: Okay, fine. One interview with your next Telly Champ. Go.

Tim Allen is confused as Jackson ponders his reply to a question that is yet to be asked

TA: Jackson I'm actually not working today due to-

Jackson: Yeah, I'm excited going into this TV Title match against Ricky Nelson. I admit, I did call Slick Rick a coward last week, but the reality is he did exactly what he should have done in the circumstances. Conveniently, I'm going to give you a spoiler going into this match, I'm going to do exactly what I should do in the circumstances. I am going to do what I've done to young Richard before. Pin him in the middle of that ring, uno, dos, tres. I've beaten him twice and he has never defeated me. I'm coming for that Telly Title.

Tim Allen is shaking his head in disbelief

TA: I mean it, I'm not even meant to be here-

Jackson: Yeah I do have a couple of concerns. One being that I am in a bit of a downward spiral, seeing as I lost a few matches and didn't win that Battle Royal. The other is Tyler Roth.

Jackson smirks at Tim Allen who is doing his best to ignore Jackson

Jackson: Obviously I kinda... Maybe... Sorta... Helped Tyler Roth be eliminated last week. In my defence, he had it coming, but I'd be naive to think he won't consider interfering in this match to get some kind of payback. I'm gonna need eyes in the back of my head to beat Richard Nelson, and keep Tyler Roth from ruining sh*t for me... But if anyone can, Jackson can.

Tim Allen finishes putting his laptop in his bag and goes to walk away

Jackson: Whoa Tim, you can't just end the interview there. I'm not done...

TA: Its not even an interview...

Jackson: ...One final word from your next Telly Champ. I'd like to thank my sponsor, Monster Energy. Unleash the Beast. And no Tim, that's not innuendo. The Beast that will be unleashed is not my Magnum Dong, but in fact the ass whoopin I'm gonna inflict on Ricky Nelson. I think that makes sense. I'm sure you can edit that together. Nice one Tim.

Jackson drinks more of his can of Monster, nods in approval at his interview, and walks off.

TA: How can I edit an interview that wasn't being recorded...

Tim Allen shakes his head again and walks off in the opposite direction

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 06 Oct 2020, 11:13 am

Uryu nods, looking back at his phone briefly before putting it in his pocket.

UI: Obsession? nonono, you misunderstand Charles. I intervened in your actions because you both had a tantrum and took it out on someone who didnt deserve it. It could have been a stagehand, a member of the ring crew, anyone. You lost and threw a fit. You aren't a king, more like a tyrant in training. I mean you certainly look like a total tit. All thats missing is an inflatable crown from Burger King and you have the full set. Oh but your set doesnt stop with just looks, you had to act like a total tit as well! In the battle royal you were eliminated and decided to screw over the guy who eliminated you and damn the consequences. Well guess what boy? Consequences are coming and if you think you are going to walk away scot free then please keep believing that fantasy. If either one of you tries to interfere in my match this week be prepared for a taste of what you deserve.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 06 Oct 2020, 12:01 pm

Charles looks aghast and shakes his head.

CK: That was your chance and you blew it. Talking about consequences when sat in the rafters. You have no idea how to be intimidating do you? To spread your wings and look worthy of anything other than the gutter? So what exactly do we deserve? What exactly are you going to do?

He walks towards the ropes where Karl is looking at Uryu with a smirk on his face.

CK: Cocky words from miles away is all you have Uryu. You never matched up to anything other than that. I've told you before you were just a footnote on 6CW history, but now I realise it goes further than that. Without you Uryu, we wouldn't have highlight reels such as.......well.....you tell me. You are the one that keeps remarking on other guys and your history. What exactly would you say your legacy to 6CW is? Now I know full well you can't answer that. You will make a joke and a gesture, and carry on being the first match fodder you always have been.

He points to the exit.

CK: You bore me Uryu. You are nothing and never have been. Just leave and take whatever dignity you still have away from this place. My pity only goes so far before it turns into annoyance.

Charles turns his back on Uryu and stares at the curtain hoping for anyone else to turn up.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down