The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show)

5 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 11 Oct 2020, 11:22 am

Bout 1
TV Title Open Challenge
Ricky Nelson © vs ???

Bout 2
Pick your poison (Marshall Murdoch will pick PJ’s opponent)
Perfect Jack vs ???

Bout 3
Jackson Jackson/Uryu Ishida vs Karl Kramer/Tyler Roth

Main Event
Pick your poison (Perfect Jack will pick Murdoch’s opponent)
Marshall Murdoch vs ???

Plus:
*An update on Dicey Reilly/Marty Helms
*Liam Wood will reveal the stipulations for his match with Robin Reborn at Born in Fire
*Who is next for Jimmy Phillips?
*Where is Dante Phoenix and who is James McManus’ mysterious motivator?
*Will the 6CW Council grant Crime Lord a 6CW Championship opportunity?
*And much more

Confirmed Born in Fire Card:

6CW Championship
Marshall Murdoch (c) vs Perfect Jack

6CW Liberation Championship (UK)
2 out of 3 Falls (Stipulations for each fall TBC)
Robin Reborn (c) vs Liam Wood

Karl Kramer vs Uryu Ishida

Clarke James vs Crime Lord

Jackson Jackson vs Tyler Roth

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show)

Post by Marky Mon 12 Oct 2020, 11:59 am

Jackson Jackson is walking down a corridor whistling to himself, he is in a black tracksuit with a white "What Would Jackson Do?" t-shirt on, and a Monster Energy baseball cap on. Jackson smirks as he sees Timothy Allen approaching him with a microphone

Jackson: Let me guess, you're gonna ask if I knew that paint would damage Tyler Roth's car. No need to get all emulsional. Get it, emulsion, paint...

TA: Yeah I get it...

Tim Allen sighs as Jackson laughs at his own pun

TA: I was actually going to ask you how your back was after the heinous assault from Roth before you went on to deface his car?

Jackson grins

Jackson: I'm not gonna pretend it didn't hurt, I'm not some kind of weird noncey guy who doesn't feel pain, or pretends to not feel pain to make myself look like a tough guy. It hurt. But I'm fine. I recovered in time to steal some emulsion from the arena supplies and give Tyler Roth's vehicle a custom paint job. I've got Roth at Born in Fire, and next week I get Roth in a Tag Match Playa. What's not to like?

TA: Aren't you worried you'll get another beatdown from Tyler Roth?

Jackson scoffs

Jackson: Behave! Am I worried... Was I worried about the wars I had to go into as the 6CW Heavyweight Champion of the World? No. Was I worried about potential beatings from the likes of Marty Helms and Crime Lord? No. Am I worried about having to form a cohesive team with Uryu Ishida? Maybe... But that's not the point. Roth thinks he can just impose himself on me like he does to everybody else. It ain't gonna work.

TA: And how are you going to form a cohesive team with Uryu Ishida, you two haven't exactly gotten along well over the last couple of years.

Jackson smirks again, he shrugs before answering

Jackson: Its a fair point. We don't get along. But do you know who Ishida dislikes more than me? Karl Kramer. Do you know who I dislike more than Ishida? Tyler Roth. There's an old expression, "my enemies enemy is my friend", so because we are facing a team of proper bellends in Kramer and Roth, its safe to say that Ishida and Jackson, AKA Jackshida, will be able to focus and get the job done. I dont envisage us going to the pub together afterwards, or being on each others' Christmas card lists. But we both have a disliking for Kramer and Roth, so f*ck it. Let's see how it goes. Let's see if this former World Champion can teach Ishida how to get the job done...

Jackson winks at Tim Allen as he walks over to the catering area. He grabs a can of Monster from the fridge, and takes a seat.

Jackson: I'll be here a while, let Kramer, Roth and Ishida know if they're looking for me.

Jackson gets his smartphone out of his pocket and waves Tim Allen away

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 25th October 2020 (Born in Fire Go Home Show)

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 16 Oct 2020, 10:11 am

Uryu walks into shot looking a little confused as his ribs are taped up.

UI: Jackshida? Well that is about as popular as Team Water Cooler. I mean you could actually try and think of a name but we have more important things to focus on. Tim do you think I am going to have any issues working with someone who has in the past tried to end my career? Who has screwed with me personally? You think that I am happy working with this man? Well?

TA: I'm sure you...

UI: Tim, there are many people I would team with rather than him but I know for a fact that there are very few as good as him available right now so I have to take any partner I can get. We may not like each other but after our battles we are starting to understand that the other isn't going away any time soon and we have to suffer each others company.

Uryu smirks at Jackson with an intense look in his eyes whilst still talking to Tim.

UI: What Karl and Tyler are going to understand is that we aren't going to lie down. Last week I showed that I am not someone you can try to injure and ignore. I've been left for dead many times, some of those times by my reluctant tag partner and I guess at Born in Fire the king wants to complete his execution. Well many better men have tried and failed Kramer and you, well you are only the king of wishful thinking. As for you Jackson, don't be afraid to ask for my help this week. We can brawl afterwards if you want but my focus is Karl and yours is Tyler.

Uryu looks at his phone as it vibrates and is a little surprised.

UI: Right...I'm apparantly wanted in the car park. See you in the ring, partner. Tim.

Uryu nods at them both as he heads towards the car park.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 16 Oct 2020, 12:55 pm

Before Uryu can get to the car park, Karl Kramer comes into view. He looks at Uryu and his taped ribs and smirks. He then allows Uryu to walk past and watches him head off to the car park.

Karl then walks over to Tim Allen while Jackson just stares while drinking his can of Monster. He again says nothing, simply shaking his head as he walks past. The two men watch him go and then notice Charles Kramer hurriedly coming into shot while texting on his phone. He looks up when he sees the two men and smiles apologetically.

CK: Sorry gentlemen, there have been some developments. Calls from the East no doubt. I am not the kind of man to leave you without a headline however, so I will keep this short.

He puts his phone away and looks at both men in turn.

CK: Anyone that gets in the way of the Kramer Klan's business is going to be dealt with. Urya will find that out not only at Born in Fire, but also in this main event. Jackson isn't in our plans because he isn't in anyone's plans. The only reason for this match is to tee up the most dominating chapter in the Klamer Klans existence. I wish I could say more at this stage, but there are lots of preparations to make. But feel privileged gentlemen.....you can say you were at the start of one of 6CWs greatest ever eras.

He smiles and returns to his phone, before walking out of shot.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shaw Thu 22 Oct 2020, 5:59 pm

Rok Nardin - "Destroyer of Worlds" plays

The scene opens with "Kill" "Weak" "Feeble" written repeatedly onto a wall as a hooded man can be seen with his golden bat leaning against the wall in the distance while holding a candle as the wax slides onto his hands, as the camera zooms closer we saw the man writing. We slowly approach his hand as we saw blood pouring from his hands, as we see him scratching the wall with his nail writing "Kill" out as his nail snaps off.

Shaw turns around as he stares as his finger looking at the damage and begins to grin as he shrug.

ES: Death, is something we all fear. We all fight each and every day clinging on to life! And why? For your loved ones? For your own ego? No, you it is because you are a virus, a cancer chewing at the flesh of this world, when you deserve nothing more than that put down like the animal that you are...THere is one that is a certain, and that there is one thing that is guarantee...You are all the same fate....Dead is the only virus you cannot cure, and when I stand back and look at the 6CW landscape and see what it has become. Now more than ever is the time to put it out of its misery...The day of reckoning is coming, he sent me....He told me....and my eyes are now firmly set. You better get ready...I am coming...but not for anyone, just for you! You know who you are....Enjoy each moment the end if coming, Tick Tock! Darkness is about to fall on to the 6CW world and nothing will ever be the same. You want it darker? Fine...I KILL THE FLAME!

Shaw stubs out the candles with his hand.

Ethan Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down