The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond

+41
aucklandlaurie
maestegmafia
Geordie
Collapse2005
Dirtydave
Old Man
Poorfour
flyhalffactory
doctor_grey
LordDowlais
Noble-Surfer
Oakdene
BamBam
bsando
BigTrevsbigmac
Mr Bounce
chris_501
Gooseberry
Soul Requiem
Welshmushroom
Heaf
Pete330v2
formerly known as Sam
TJ
majesticimperialman
No9
king_carlos
TightHEAD
George Carlin
lostinwales
funnyExiledScot
JDizzle
BigGee
Blueschief
Luckless Pedestrian
LondonTiger
RiscaGame
PhilBB
MichaelT
No 7&1/2
mikey_dragon
45 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond  - Page 10 Empty The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 22 Sep 2020, 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wayne Pivac will announce the squad on October 6th, likely to be a Scarlet-heavy selection and rightly so. I would also like to see new players come in so we can see what they have to offer. 

Wales might play France on October 24th in warm-up, but there is currently some doubt on whether this will go ahead. Next up is the re-arranged 6N match with Scotland on October 31st. In the autumn nations cup Wales will face-off against Ireland, England, Georgia and either France, Fiji, Italy or Scotland. 

Venues to be announced.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond

Post by Guest Tue 25 May 2021, 8:42 am

LordDowlais wrote:WOL are reporting that the following players might get called up this summer:-

Christ Tshiunza
Harry Williams
Garyn Phillips
Carwyn Tuipulotu
Joe Hawkins
Oliver Burrows
Dan John

A few of them are playing in England, and in the case of Christ Tshiunza has been picked and played for England U20's. But he is coming back home to Cardiff next season to try and get into the Welsh squad.

Really looking forward to seeing more of Carwyn Tuipulotu. Is he getting many games for Scarlets though? Looking forward to people losing their sh*t over him being in a Wales squad too Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wales squad - Scotland, Autumn Nations Cup, and beyond

Post by LordDowlais Tue 25 May 2021, 8:44 am

The Oracle wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:WOL are reporting that the following players might get called up this summer:-

Christ Tshiunza
Harry Williams
Garyn Phillips
Carwyn Tuipulotu
Joe Hawkins
Oliver Burrows
Dan John

A few of them are playing in England, and in the case of Christ Tshiunza has been picked and played for England U20's. But he is coming back home to Cardiff next season to try and get into the Welsh squad.

Really looking forward to seeing more of Carwyn Tuipulotu.  Is he getting many games for Scarlets though?  Looking forward to people losing their sh*t over him being in a Wales squad too Rolling Eyes

I think they will look past this as he has a proper Welsh name in Carwyn. Laugh

Like the prince of centers Carwyn Jones. Very Happy

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 25 May 2021, 8:50 am

Christ Tshiunza
Harry Williams
Garyn Phillips
Carwyn Tuipulotu
Joe Hawkins
Oliver Burrows
Dan John

Think it's a bit early for some of them, leave them develop with the U20s for this coming season. Last thing we want is them struggling under the pressure this early in their careers & then being thrown on the scrap heap.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 25 May 2021, 8:54 am

Oakdene wrote:

Christ Tshiunza
Harry Williams
Garyn Phillips
Carwyn Tuipulotu
Joe Hawkins
Oliver Burrows
Dan John

Think it's a bit early for some of them, leave them develop with the U20s for this coming season. Last thing we want is them struggling under the pressure this early in their careers & then being thrown on the scrap heap.

I think one or two might get called up before England come sniffing around.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 25 May 2021, 9:08 am

WOL "reported" that these players might get called up for the U20s.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Tue 25 May 2021, 9:11 am

https://twitter.com/ChristTshiunza/status/1394718854182543364?s=20

There's the basis for the Wales Online list.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Tue 25 May 2021, 9:12 am

LordDowlais wrote:

Are you sure?
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 25 May 2021, 9:26 am

RiscaGame wrote:WOL "reported" that these players might get called up for the U20s.

Ah that makes sense, Carwyn has hardly played for us so thinking that it was a wee bit early.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 25 May 2021, 9:31 am

Sorry, must have read it wrong, early in the morning and all that. Doh

Never mind, it got us all talking, what's people opinions on who might be with Wales this summer ? Any new caps ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 25 May 2021, 9:33 am

LordDowlais wrote:Sorry, must have read it wrong, early in the morning and all that. Doh

Never mind, it got us all talking, what's people opinions on who might be with Wales this summer ? Any new caps ?

Haha, best have another brew!!

I'd expect to see the likes of Jac Morgan, Morgan Jones, Kieran Williams called up, possibly Dane Blacker if Rhys Webb decides he doesn't fancy it.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 25 May 2021, 9:59 am

I am hoping Jarod Evans gets a call up, perhaps Domachowski.

Good shouts on Keiran Williams and Jac Morgan, I would like to see Will Griffiths as well.

We do have some decent youngsters coming through, James Botham and Taine Basham, but I do not see them getting a call.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 25 May 2021, 10:00 am

RiscaGame wrote:WOL "reported" that these players might get called up for the U20s.

Ah. I was thinking if Pivac called up a single one of those players, he's truly lost the plot.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 25 May 2021, 10:02 am

LordDowlais wrote:A few of them are playing in England, and in the case of Christ Tshiunza has been picked and played for England U20's. But he is coming back home to Cardiff next season to try and get into the Welsh squad.

I know he's highly rated and is eligible for Wales, Eng and France, but when did he play for England U20s?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 25 May 2021, 10:05 am

Oakdene wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:Sorry, must have read it wrong, early in the morning and all that. Doh

I'd expect to see the likes of Jac Morgan, Morgan Jones, Kieran Williams called up, possibly Dane Blacker if Rhys Webb decides he doesn't fancy it.

Yes those are the most likely new caps. Is Morgan Jones still injured?

If Gareth Davies doesn't get a big contract elsewhere, perhaps Dane Blacker should move across where he is more likely to be first choice. The only place I see that with is Ospreys, with Webb more injury prone and getting a bit older.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 25 May 2021, 10:12 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:A few of them are playing in England, and in the case of Christ Tshiunza has been picked and played for England U20's. But he is coming back home to Cardiff next season to try and get into the Welsh squad.

I know he's highly rated and is eligible for Wales, Eng and France, but when did he play for England U20s?

I think (& I use this term loosely) it may have been a friendly match.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 25 May 2021, 10:13 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

He was in the squad for a secret friendly by all accounts:-

https://nextgenxv.com/2021/03/05/england-u20-squad-for-saturdays-friendly-thats-shrouded-in-secrecy/

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 25 May 2021, 10:15 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Oakdene wrote:

Yes those are the most likely new caps. Is Morgan Jones still injured?

If Gareth Davies doesn't get a big contract elsewhere, perhaps Dane Blacker should move across where he is more likely to be first choice. The only place I see that with is Ospreys, with Webb more injury prone and getting a bit older.

It's the same situation as always with us at the moment, we have 3 good scrum halves who would do well at any of the regions really. Davies has just over the 60 caps now so he may be tempted with a move. I like Hardy & think he is probably the most rounded of the 3 scrum halves we have with Blacker really progressing well at the moment.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 25 May 2021, 11:08 am

LordDowlais wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

He was in the squad for a secret friendly by all accounts:-

https://nextgenxv.com/2021/03/05/england-u20-squad-for-saturdays-friendly-thats-shrouded-in-secrecy/

That's naughty. I take it somehow he can feature for both in the same season...

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 26 May 2021, 8:43 am

According to everybody's favourite media outlet, Tom Rogers might be in consideration for the summer squad.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Wed 26 May 2021, 9:06 am

LordDowlais wrote:According to everybody's favourite media outlet, Tom Rogers might be in consideration for the summer squad.

I read that, good prospect but kind of feels like every young Welsh winger has had some column inches dedicated to them at the moment...

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Wed 26 May 2021, 9:07 am

I suspect a few players are being considered.

I did read the article. The first bit was a bit standard coach talking up own player, but the bits Aled Brew spoke about at the end, were quite interesting, especially when he spoke about others who may be considered and who he thought was ahead of him for potential selection.

Looking at his stats, he hasn’t scored a great deal of tries, particularly recently. In that sense, Rio Dyer might be looked at before him.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Wed 26 May 2021, 9:42 am

RiscaGame wrote:I suspect a few players are being considered.

I did read the article. The first bit was a bit standard coach talking up own player, but the bits Aled Brew spoke about at the end, were quite interesting, especially when he spoke about others who may be considered and who he thought was ahead of him for potential selection.

Looking at his stats, he hasn’t scored a great deal of tries, particularly recently. In that sense, Rio Dyer might be looked at before him.

To be fair the season we have had, not many of our wingers have scored tries!! He's a good prospect & comes looking for the ball off his wing & can beat defenders. Work needs to be done on his defence but that applies to the majority of young wingers.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Wed 26 May 2021, 9:59 am

I appreciate it's a bit of a simplistic view, to just highlight his current try record. I am sure Dean Ryan has highlighted work ons for Rio Dyer defensively too.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Wed 26 May 2021, 10:10 am

TBH their stats aren't that dissimilar overall:

RD TL
Games 6 9
Tries 3 3
Runs 24 31
Meters Gained 71 131
Defenders beaten 14 6
Clean breaks 3 3

Good to see we have some good youngsters coming through for the wing positions. They do both look like they are enjoying their rugby too.

Oakdene

RiscaGame likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 27 May 2021, 12:33 pm

Oakdene wrote:TBH their stats aren't that dissimilar overall:

RD           TL
Games                    6              9
Tries                       3              3
Runs                      24            31
Meters Gained        71            131
Defenders beaten   14             6
Clean breaks          3              3

Good to see we have some good youngsters coming through for the wing positions. They do both look like they are enjoying their rugby too.

That's interesting because from what I've seen Tom Rogers doesn't look that good. I think Rio Dyer looks better, and his full potential isn't unlocked yet. He also has the pace required for international rugby, looks like he could be up there with the quickest. I also hope Owen Lane can finally have an injury free season as he looked like a good winger too.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 27 May 2021, 12:34 pm

I also heard Turnbull's name mentioned, I really hope that isn't true.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 07 Jun 2021, 11:53 am

Wales squad announced for the summer Tests:

Wales squad
Forwards: Rhodri Jones (Ospreys), Nicky Smith (Ospreys), Gareth Thomas (Ospreys), Elliot Dee (Dragons), Ryan Elias (Scarlets), Sam Parry (Ospreys), Leon Brown (Dragons), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Rugby), Adam Beard (Ospreys), Ben Carter (Dragons), Cory Hill (Cardiff Rugby), Will Rowlands (Wasps), Taine Basham (Dragons), James Botham (Cardiff Rugby), Ross Moriarty (Dragons), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Rugby), Josh Turnbull (Cardiff Rugby), Aaron Wainwright (Dragons).

Backs: Kieran Hardy (Scarlets), Tomos Williams (Cardiff Rugby), Rhodri Williams (Dragons), Callum Sheedy (Bristol Bears), Jarrod Evans (Cardiff Rugby), Jonathan Davies (Scarlets, capt), Willis Halaholo (Cardiff Rugby), Nick Tompkins (Saracens), Ben Thomas (Cardiff Rugby), Hallam Amos (Cardiff Rugby), Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets), Jonah Holmes (Dragons), Owen Lane (Cardiff Rugby), Ioan Lloyd (Bristol Bears), Tom Rogers (Scarlets).

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 07 Jun 2021, 12:05 pm

That is quite a strong squad especially when you consider who are missing. I am looking forward to seeing Taine Basham and James Botham playing.

I am also happy to see Jarrod Evans and Ben Thomas getting in.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 07 Jun 2021, 12:19 pm

There's quite a few very good players who have missed out as well, and that says a lot about the talent we've got coming through at the moment.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Mon 07 Jun 2021, 12:20 pm

Part of me would've rested Jon Davies for the summer, but then I guess we are a little short of captaincy options.

Bit mad that there are 3 looseheads from Ospreys. I would suggest it's not necessarily the best thing for all three to be at one team.

In terms of this season's Dragons, I feel a little sorry for both Aneurin Owen and Matthew Screech. I get that Carter probably has a higher ceiling in terms of potential, but for me Screech has been the one getting selected more, despite it being known he was leaving for a while. Glad for Rhodri Williams though. Hopefully he is fit again now (I suspect he is).

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 07 Jun 2021, 12:27 pm

RiscaGame wrote:Part of me would've rested Jon Davies for the summer, but then I guess we are a little short of captaincy options.

Bit mad that there are 3 looseheads from Ospreys. I would suggest it's not necessarily the best thing for all three to be at one team.

In terms of this season's Dragons, I feel a little sorry for both Aneurin Owen and Matthew Screech. I get that Carter probably has a higher ceiling in terms of potential, but for me Screech has been the one getting selected more, despite it being known he was leaving for a while. Glad for Rhodri Williams though. Hopefully he is fit again now (I suspect he is).

Since the tail end of the seaon before last, if I'm counting right - the season that ended with us beating the Scarlets at Judgement Day - Screech has been so reliably good for us, and you're right it's a shame that that hasn't been rewarded with a call-up. But there's only so many places I guess.

On the centres, with them already taking JD2 and Halaholo I think they could have spared taking Tompkins, and maybe looked at Aneurin Owen instead, or Kieran Williams.

Agreed on Rhodri Williams, he rarely has a bad game for us.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Mon 07 Jun 2021, 12:32 pm

Kieran Williams is a good shout too. I haven't really considered other teams' players, who might consider themselves unlucky.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 07 Jun 2021, 3:21 pm

If Francis gets crocked then we're in trouble. Is WillGriff John injured? I can't see why else Dillon Lewis keeps getting picked ahead of him. I also don't see why we're persisting with JD2 and Tompkins but it must go to show how we don't have any centre's. Hopefully we see Ben Thomas at 12 with Halaholo at 13 as that's the only decent option as far as I can see...

I thought Morgan Jones might get the nod over Carter, perhaps he is unavailable. Pleased for Carter anyway as I think he has great potential, it does feel like it's too soon though.

Agree with the LH thing, no point in one region stockpiling them although I suspect at least one of them won't be good enough to get into future squads. I raised this point before so I'll raise it again, Scarlets and now Ospreys can afford to let a LH go to one of Cardiff or Dragons. If they could become first choice there then it gives them a chance to better stake a claim. Interesting, I just noticed that Carre has been left out. He's been given a load of work-ons obviously.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 07 Jun 2021, 3:31 pm

Well, just read the BBC article that confirms that about Carre.

"Rhys is the unfortunate one this time around," said Pivac.

"It's an opportunity for Rhys to go away, have a big off-season, come back. In terms of Gareth, he's another big man, he's improved his scrummaging and all-round game.

"This is a golden opportunity for us to have a look at him to see how he goes at this level of the game."

Interesting what he sees in Basham, it's similar to what I said about him. There was a poster here who would claim otherwise (I think it's because he played for the Dragons). Anyway, glad he gets another opportunity. A shame Ollie Griffiths can't also be there, but he's been more injured.

"We've had Taine before in the squad, he broke his arm, had some injuries along the way," said Pivac.

"We've got to have ball-players that can get us over the gain line and as a seven, he can do that and shown it in club rugby.

"He's done well coming off the bench and who knows, he may get an opportunity off the bench for us."

Basham was included ahead of Jac Morgan, Tommy Reffell and Dan Thomas. Morgan has been impressive for Scarlets ahead of his move to Ospreys next season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/57381943

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 07 Jun 2021, 3:50 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:If Francis gets crocked then we're in trouble. Is WillGriff John injured? I can't see why else Dillon Lewis keeps getting picked ahead of him. I also don't see why we're persisting with JD2 and Tompkins but it must go to show how we don't have any centre's. Hopefully we see Ben Thomas at 12 with Halaholo at 13 as that's the only decent option as far as I can see...

I think we have a lot of decent'ish centers mikey. Is Owen Watkin injured, Keiren Williams, I wouldn't have minded seeing Tyler Morgan given a chance, are these players injured ?

I reckon perhaps Owen Lane might get used in the center.

All of them are certainly better than Tompkins.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 07 Jun 2021, 10:11 pm

I think Owen Watkin was just left out, I don’t disagree with Pivac on that one. Tyler Morgan hasn’t kicked on either so I doubt we’ll be seeing him again. Kieran Williams is a good player and perhaps unlucky, perhaps Pivac sees him as a 13 like I do Smile, he hasn’t featured there though. Yeah, I also reckon Lane could end up at 13. Anyone but Tompkins I hope.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 08 Jun 2021, 10:11 am

I hope Jonah Holmes gets the chance to show what he can do, he was excellent for the Dragons in the Rainbow Cup.

Also, I don't think we should be writing off Nick Tompkins just yet. He hasn't had the best of seasons, but he was one of the standout players for Wales in a disappointing Six Nations campaign the previous season. If he doesn't recover that form in these games, or next season, then fair enough.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 08 Jun 2021, 11:48 am

Aneurin Owen is going to train with the Welsh squad in the summer.

New centre Aneurin Owen to join Wales this summer

Dragons centre Aneurin Owen will be attached to the Welsh squad as they prepare for next month's Tests against Canada and Argentina

Highly-rated young centre Aneurin Owen will be training with Wales as they prepare for their Tests against Canada and Argentina.

There was some surprise at the omission of the uncapped 20-year-old from Wayne Pivac’s squad given how impressive he has been this season.

But now his Dragons boss Dean Ryan has revealed he will be involved with the national squad.

“We have been informed that Aneurin will be an attached player into Wales over the summer, which we are really pleased about,” said Ryan.

“I have yet to clarify exactly what that is, but I think it will be a fantastic experience for him to be around there.

“He is a player who is capable of taking in information and keep getting better.

“His involvement around the national squad will drive his own standards to a higher level.

“I am still to chat to Wayne about what it means because we want to get him away and get him a break.

“But we are fully supportive of him being exposed to the highest level in this camp coming up and we will work out how to get him away and get him a break off the back of it.”

Ryan added: “I have had a number of conversations with Wayne around Ben (Carter) and Aneurin in terms of what would be a really beneficial experience for them and what would be a great rest and what would be a way of going into next season getting better.

“It’s a case of working out what’s the best experience Aneurin can get.

“He has been listed as an attached player and I would expect him to be going in with Wales.

“What that attachment actually is and for how long, I’ve still got to get to the bottom of.”

Five uncapped players were named in the Wales squad - Gareth Thomas, Ben Carter, Taine Basham. Ben Thomas and Tom Rogers.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/new-centre-aneurin-owen-join-20764876

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 08 Jun 2021, 11:58 am

Interesting, thanks Dowlais. Sounds like something they could have announced yesterday though, instead of it coming out like this! It makes me wonder if there are other 'attached' players, and who they are.

Last edited by Luckless Pedestrian on Tue 08 Jun 2021, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 08 Jun 2021, 11:58 am

Not that I am one of those, who like to go along with the Nick Tompkins regressed at Dragons line, but hasn't his form picked up again? I can't claim to follow it fully, but have seen clips of him with some nice assists. I would say it was due to him bulking up and he probably doesn't have to worry about it at Saracens.

It would be great for Holmes to get a fair chance, I agree.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 08 Jun 2021, 12:01 pm

I was going to ask if anyone knew how he's been playing for Saracens.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 08 Jun 2021, 12:29 pm

I'm sure it's great for Owen to be in and around the squad, but running as opposition or holding tackle bags doesn't really mean a great deal. I think he deserved to be actually named and have an opportunity to push for selection.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue 08 Jun 2021, 12:38 pm

RiscaGame wrote:Not that I am one of those, who like to go along with the Nick Tompkins regressed at Dragons line, but hasn't his form picked up again? I can't claim to follow it fully, but have seen clips of him with some nice assists. I would say it was due to him bulking up and he probably doesn't have to worry about it at Saracens.

His form has been good. All the games he's played have been in a 10.Farrell 12.Tompkins 13.Daly midfield, which is obviously ridiculous at Championship level. Plus their pack are giving them an armchair ride. Still, he's been solid.

Tompkins, like many players, has consistently looked fantastic in the Sarries systems. He knows them inside out and was drip fed into senior rugby in a winning side with excellent coaching.

I've always thought Tompkins is a much better 12 than 13 so have been quite surprised that Wales have predominantly used him at outside centre. He's only had two starts at 12 in 10 appearances which won't have helped him. 13 is a very tough position to defend from in the modern game.

king_carlos

Luckless Pedestrian and RiscaGame like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 09 Jun 2021, 2:53 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/57412906

The latest average coach to join Wayne's team. #WaynesWorld

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Wed 09 Jun 2021, 3:25 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/57412906

Haha you really don't like Pivac do you?

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 09 Jun 2021, 8:05 pm

Oakdene wrote:

"Gareth is a coach with a wealth of experience across the game and is hugely respected," said Wales Pivac

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 10 Jun 2021, 2:22 pm

Oakdene wrote:

This has nothing to do with liking or disliking Pivac. I don't know even know the bloke. What an odd thing you've added to the discussion Headscratch.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 17 Jun 2021, 5:46 pm

From Steffan Thomas and Cardiff Rugby on Twitter  Shocked

Cory Hill has been released from the Wales squad with immediate effect after informing them he wanted to explore a possible opportunity overseas.

Matthew Screech replaces him in the squad.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jun 2021, 6:11 pm

RiscaGame wrote:From Steffan Thomas and Cardiff Rugby on Twitter  Shocked

Cory Hill has been released from the Wales squad with immediate effect after informing them he wanted to explore a possible opportunity overseas.

Matthew Screech replaces him in the squad.

Lions?! Or a club contract in Japan/USA?!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 17 Jun 2021, 6:27 pm

Must be a club abroad. No information yet, I don’t think.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next