The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trump Presidency

+28
MonkeyMan
JDizzle
No name Bertie
rIck_dAgless
theslosty
CaledonianCraig
kingraf
Pr4wn
Luckless Pedestrian
dummy_half
Samo
lostinwales
superflyweight
Steffan
BamBam
TRUSSMAN66
TightHEAD
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
navyblueshorts
JuliusHMarx
Good Golly I'm Olly
king_carlos
GSC
Soul Requiem
alfie
Duty281
Dolphin Ziggler
32 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Empty The Trump Presidency

Post by Duty281 Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well we'll wait and see about Arizona. Pundits seem to think it's a done deal; they don't seem to have considered it's only Election Day votes left to count.

Ohio called, but Texas and Florida not, which is very poor. Iowa should be called soon for Trump. Trump with healthy leads in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania...he needs 'em if Arizona's going blue.

Georgia seems to be faltering for Trump, but he's still ahead for now. North Carolina's probably in recount territory. unless Trump has more votes to secure it.

This mainstream media bias is quite something. Trump 49-48 ahead in Montana, 50% voted...oh yeah, that's too close to call. Trump 50-48 ahead in Virginia, 76% voted....oh yeah, we're calling that for Biden.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TightHEAD Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 am

Congratulations to Trump on his victory.

Rolling Eyes
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:30 am

Looks likely the Democrats aren't winning the four seats they need to take the Senate..

So gridlock for the next four years....But then again Biden hasn't promised anything so it probably doesn't matter.

I expect Rubio to beat Harris comfortably in 2024.

Trump was a lame duck...Or should have been.

Blue collar workers are deserting the Democrats....Without Covid Trump would have won last night..

Democrats need to be more progressive..Should have walked this Election.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:33 am

Are blue collar workers deserting the Democrats or are the Democrats deserting the blue collar workers?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 am

The state of Wisconsin which had Biden by 8 points in the polls is still too close to call with 95% of precincts in..

88,000...Black People that voted Clinton in 2016 didn't vote.

Hispanics in Florida....Black People in Wisconsin and blue collar workers in places like Scranton, Penn.

Going to have to offer incentives in 2024 not just we are better than the other guy.

Wake up call...Heed it.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:12 am

Starting to look like Nevada, arizona, wisconsin and michigan as the path for Biden - I think that would give him exactly 270 (including safe states not yet projected) - have I got the maths right?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:14 am

GSC wrote:Neck and neck now in Michigan, Biden moving ahead in Wisconsin.

Honestly 72% might be low of what Biden actually gets. Suspect that's a lot of Philadelphia which is heavy democrat territory
There is estimated 320k absentee votes in Allegheny and Montgomery currently, another 75k absentee in Delaware. That on top of Philly having only reported an estimated 56% of total votes. Pennsylvania is going to be to the wire.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:23 am

The county by county data for Georgia is interesting reading. Trump is 100k votes up with 5 or 6% of the vote still to be reported but if you look at it by counties with more votes still to report then larger voter bases in DeKalb and Chatham have 20% of their votes still to come and are voting Biden.

Bookies reckon Trump will hold Georgia but it's going to be remarkably tight given it's been Republican since 1992.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Starting to look like Nevada, arizona, wisconsin and michigan as the path for Biden - I think that would give him exactly 270 (including safe states not yet projected) - have I got the maths right?

Think that gets to 271? But yes fingers crossed it pans out that way, I still think PA is going to be very tight, and Georgia could be an unlikely surprise

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:31 am

Looks like the worst case scenario for Biden will now be a 271-269 win...that's if he loses Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Bookies have the Dems just favoured in PA, and the Republicans just favoured in Georgia. Looks like both will be tight, but in terms of the actual result, just deciding the margin of victory
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:33 am

Bookies make Biden heavy favourite

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:44 am

Well I'm still unsure as to what happened, to be perfectly honest. laughing

The only state that's shocked me is Georgia. I thought the Republicans were home safe, there, and it's instead a real tight race. Arizona's a mild surprise if it goes blue, I was fairly sure it would be 'red' but was open to it not being completely safe for the Republicans, same with NC.

They're starting to ask, in the media, how the polling gone it wrong, yada-yada. Well they should have been more fluid in their predictions as the early vote numbers didn't tally with the polling. And you should always give respect to a candidate's chances if they're trending heavily in the polls, as Trump's numbers were in the key states.

Now how we've got to this actual point is baffling. At about 03:00 this morning Trump was a nailed-on cert to win the Presidency, he went to about 1/6 with the odds-makers in play. The swings he was showing in some states were bigger than in 2016. Then the counting, by and large, stopped 1-2 hours later in most of the key states. When we got back to it, Biden was suddenly piling in huge numbers. I'd love to see the breakdown later, but I think this was totally at odds with the expectations. It was really something. I'm still staggered by it. These huge batches of votes were flooding in for Biden in the key states. There was no comeback from this for the Republicans.

Now will Trump concede? Don't be silly, this will drag on for a while.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:49 am

Concede? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:09 am

I must admit, even if will be storm to deal with, Trump losing because of absentee ballots is hilarious
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:20 am

The fact that he declared victory and that it was being illegally stolen from him just shows how little he cares about democracy, decency, honesty or anyone who didn't vote for him - which for many people are either reasons to vote for him, or not important. The US is becoming more morally bankrupt than it's been for decades.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:21 am

GSC wrote:I must admit, even if will be storm to deal with, Trump losing because of absentee ballots is hilarious
Would seem appropriate if many of those are overseas service people, given his bone spurs, what he's said (and allegedly said) about various military personnel, living and dead.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:28 am

Duty281 wrote: Arizona's a mild surprise if it goes blue, I was fairly sure it would be 'red' but was open to it not being completely safe for the Republicans, same with NC.

Trump shouldn't have locked horns with John McCain so aggressively when he was alive; then dissed him more after he died.

That only put Cindy McCain on the warpath to go out of her way to erode Trump's 4.1% margin from 2016 (with the help of some Silicon Valley investors I've heard) and simultaneously start to strongly endorse Joe Biden.

So you could say that Trump unnecessarily threw that one away with his typically insensitive loudmouth behaviour.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

navyblueshorts, Luckless Pedestrian and Duty281 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:34 am

Duty281 wrote:Well I'm still unsure as to what happened, to be perfectly honest. laughing

The only state that's shocked me is Georgia. I thought the Republicans were home safe, there, and it's instead a real tight race. Arizona's a mild surprise if it goes blue, I was fairly sure it would be 'red' but was open to it not being completely safe for the Republicans, same with NC.

They're starting to ask, in the media, how the polling gone it wrong, yada-yada. Well they should have been more fluid in their predictions as the early vote numbers didn't tally with the polling. And you should always give respect to a candidate's chances if they're trending heavily in the polls, as Trump's numbers were in the key states.

Now how we've got to this actual point is baffling. At about 03:00 this morning Trump was a nailed-on cert to win the Presidency, he went to about 1/6 with the odds-makers in play. The swings he was showing in some states were bigger than in 2016. Then the counting, by and large, stopped 1-2 hours later in most of the key states. When we got back to it, Biden was suddenly piling in huge numbers. I'd love to see the breakdown later, but I think this was totally at odds with the expectations. It was really something. I'm still staggered by it. These huge batches of votes were flooding in for Biden in the key states. There was no comeback from this for the Republicans.

My take home from this? Nothing's really changed from 2016. If Biden wins, it's likely close; ditto Trump. Should we be surprised that, apparently, people haven't changed their opinions much? I'm not sure what it says, given the incumbent. The stark dichotomy is still there and it'll take a decade or more to lance the boil. Leader of the free World? My arse.

There's nothing, at all, that would have persuaded me vote for him were I misfortunate enough to be American in 2020.

Last edited by navyblueshorts on Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:The fact that he declared victory and that it was being illegally stolen from him just shows how little he cares about democracy, decency, honesty or anyone who didn't vote for him - which for many people are either reasons to vote for him, or not important. The US is becoming more morally bankrupt than it's been for decades.
I think it just shows how few actually care about honesty, integrity etc. Bliar was caught red-handed re. concocting the reasons to invade Iraq and it made precisely zero difference for the next GE in the UK. Farage and Johnson's lies re. various things in the Brexit referendum made chuff all difference. Etc etc.

Depressing.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:37 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Duty281 wrote: Arizona's a mild surprise if it goes blue, I was fairly sure it would be 'red' but was open to it not being completely safe for the Republicans, same with NC.

Trump shouldn't have locked horns with John McCain so aggressively when he was alive; then dissed him more after he died.

That only put Cindy McCain on the warpath to go out of her way to erode Trump's 4.1% margin from 2016 (with the help of some Silicon Valley investors I've heard) and simultaneously start to strongly endorse Joe Biden.

So you could say that Trump unnecessarily threw that one away with his typically insensitive loudmouth behaviour.

His treatment of McCain is reason alone not to vote for him, let alone all the other unsavoury garbage. It's easy to underestimate the suffering that was inflicted upon McCain, but the mere fact he refused special treatment speaks volumes of the man regardless of whether you agree with him politically.

Soul Requiem

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:43 am

Arizona - oh dear, they messed up the estimates. Was 99% reporting, now we're down to 86%. So I suppose Trump still has a slender chance here. Trump's campaign talking up the possibility of taking Nevada, that's equally slender.

Trump still in the lead in Georgia and NC and Pennsylvania for as long as it lasts. Wisconsin and Michigan incredibly tight. Probably heading to recount territory?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:48 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Well I'm still unsure as to what happened, to be perfectly honest. laughing

My take home from this? Nothing's really changed from 2016. If Biden wins, it's likely close; ditto Trump. Should we be surprised that, apparently, people haven't changed their opinions much? I'm not sure what it says, given the incumbent. The stark dichotomy is still there and it'll take a decade or more to lance the boil. Leader of the free World? My arse.

There's nothing, at all, that would have persuaded me vote for him were I misfortunate enough to be American in 2020.

Yes, I'd agree nothing much has changed, expect the polarisation has gotten ever deeper. Trump may be a terrible choice, but the Democrats put an equally terrible one (in my opinion) up to contest him, so I'm not surprised so many stuck with Trump.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:54 am

Trump won more Union votes in Ohio than Biden..... Erm

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:59 am

Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Yes, I'd agree nothing much has changed, expect the polarisation has gotten ever deeper. Trump may be a terrible choice, but the Democrats put an equally terrible one (in my opinion) up to contest him, so I'm not surprised so many stuck with Trump.

I am....In Florida Trump did better in areas where Covid deaths were highest....Biden picked up votes in cosy suburbia and lost them in urban areas..

Bit like Corbyn in 2019.........But that was down to Corbyn sitting on the fence on Brexit (68% of voters cited Brexit as their main reason for voting).....Why Labour lost Bury and Burnley etc......Anti immigrant, low educated places.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:01 am

Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada have gone to Biden.........Trump has a problem..

Give him Alaska, Georgia and NC = 246 (I think he loses Georgia btw)......

Pennsylvania +20 still leaves him 3 short..

Not sure the Courts can help him.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:24 am

I would have been happy to see Trump retain power just for the comedy value

If all he is gonna do is pull this court nonsense off though then just get him out and let him go away

Biden will provide comedy anyway when he can't remember Putins name at a meeting

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:40 am

Biden wins Wisconsin by 20 thousand votes apparently
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:42 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump won more Union votes in Ohio than Biden..... Erm
Guess they still buy into the shoite he peddled them in 2016 about bringing all that steel making etc back to their neighbourhoods? You can lead a horse to water....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:49 am

Steffan wrote:I would have been happy to see Trump retain power just for the comedy value

If all he is gonna do is pull this court nonsense off though then just get him out and let him go away

Biden will provide comedy anyway when he can't remember Putins name at a meeting
Jesus. Another one swallowed the 'Biden is suffering from dementia' line. Has it occurred to anyone, possibly, that this is a man who's dealt w/ a stutter his whole life and maybe, just maybe, it's the consequence of that, which people are seeing - not dementia? Actually, assuming Biden is eventually inaugurated as the 46th POTUS, would be really, really funny to see him deliberately act demented just so Harris takes over. Can you imagine the frothing in some quarters were that to happen? Can't see it, but would be good comedy value.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:49 am

GSC wrote:Biden wins Wisconsin by 20 thousand votes apparently

We're heading to recounts there and in Michigan, in all probability. Democrat's likely to shade both initially. If the Republicans hold on in Georgia/NC/Pennsylvania, they just need one of Wisconsin or Michigan to flip.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:51 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada have gone to Biden.........Trump has a problem..

Give him Alaska, Georgia and NC = 246 (I think he loses Georgia btw)......

Pennsylvania +20 still leaves him 3 short..

Not sure the Courts can help him.
Looking that way, but Trump will take this as far as he can, hoping that the SCOTUS will give him his win. Margins are looking too tight to see an absence of recounts and/or legal challenges. Trump won't give a 4X of the effect on markets/people etc if there's any chance he can string it out.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:52 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Steffan wrote:I would have been happy to see Trump retain power just for the comedy value

Jesus. Another one swallowed the 'Biden is suffering from dementia' line. Has it occurred to anyone, possibly, that this is a man who's dealt w/ a stutter his whole life and maybe, just maybe, it's the consequence of that, which people are seeing - not dementia? Actually, assuming Biden is eventually inaugurated as the 46th POTUS, would be really, really funny to see him deliberately act demented just so Harris takes over. Can you imagine the frothing in some quarters were that to happen? Can't see it, but would be good comedy value.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/biden-confuses-two-granddaughters-introduces-22954193

Funny kind of stutter.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:03 am

Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/biden-confuses-two-granddaughters-introduces-22954193

Funny kind of stutter.
Rolling Eyes Yep. That settles it. He's got clinically confirmed dementia. It's official. And this all cf. Trump's utter batshit crazy utterings/postings.
Actually, maybe due to Trump's constant batshittery, no-one thinks anything of it. Everyone is used to it; can't see the wood for the trees. Not so w/ Biden.

Trump: maybe we could inject disinfectant/sunlight to get rid of Covid? #StableGenius #FFS

Last edited by navyblueshorts on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:05 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Funny kind of stutter.
Rolling Eyes Yep. That settles it. He's got clinically confirmed dementia. It's official. And this all cf. Trump's utter batshit crazy utterings/postings.

I didn't say he has dementia. But he clearly has something wrong with him that extends beyond a stutter.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:07 am

Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Funny kind of stutter.

I didn't say he has dementia. But he clearly has something wrong with him that extends beyond a stutter.
🤷 He's 77. No-one's memory is what it once was at that age. I'm 54 (God! Am I?) and I know I sometimes muck a sentence up that I'm certain I never would have done 20 years ago.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:09 am

I have friends with stutters and while they might struggle at times to get a word like 'Trump' out...they would never say 'Bush' instead

To be honest I am not one to be mocking people or being ageist

But if a person (however good they were previously) is not quite fit for office due to health reasons then I don't think really they should be in this position of power

Not that Biden becoming President effects me in any way. I like that guy in fact. But is he actually mentally and physically capable of holding office for 8 years?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:13 am

Harris pulling the strings anyway. Once the opportunity arises, her foot will be in the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:16 am

Just John wrote:Harris pulling the strings anyway. Once the opportunity arises, her foot will be in the door.
If you say so. Would that be so bad?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:22 am

Steffan wrote:I have friends with stutters and while they might struggle at times to get a word like 'Trump' out...they would never say 'Bush' instead

But if a person (however good they were previously) is not quite fit for office due to health reasons then I don't think really they should be in this position of power

Not that Biden becoming President effects me in any way. I like that guy in fact. But is he actually mentally and physically capable of holding office for 8 years?
Who knows. Who knows whether he'll complete his first term? He might step aside. Even if not, he might accept himself that he's a one-termer and hand it off to Harris to run in '24. TBH, a rock would be better than Trump - at least it would tweet less and not offend so many, both internally and internationally.

On stutters. Not sure Biden said 'Bush', did he? Thought it was 'George' in an interview hosted by a George Lopez. AFAIK, their basis is neurological so who knows how the underlying problem affects different individuals. I just think that, despite Trump being certifiable, it's Biden who has the so-say health issues. To be fair, Trump's ham-fisted drinking from water glasses and dubious ability to walk down a slight incline was widely picked up/mocked. They're both in their 70s and possibly should have retired some time ago.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:56 am

Trump's campaign requesting a recount in Wisconsin. And so it begins (continues?)
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:13 am

Steffan wrote:I have friends with stutters and while they might struggle at times to get a word like 'Trump' out...they would never say 'Bush' instead

Don't know - does he know the difference between "effect" and "affect"?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:21 am

GSC wrote:Trump's campaign requesting a recount in Wisconsin. And so it begins (continues?)

If 10.5k votes go from Democrat to Republican, out of about 3.2 million ballots, the state flips.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 am

Well 10.5k more than flip the other way but yes.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:27 am

No recount has ever overturned a lead of more than 500 votes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

navyblueshorts and Luckless Pedestrian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 am

To be honest I'm not sure trump is going to have much backing with this if he loses Philadelphia and Georgia. Isn't it 3m for a recount if the margin is more than a quarter of a percentage
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:33 am

It may be different in other states, but it's $3m in Wisconsin. Desperation.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:35 am

GSC wrote:Trump's campaign requesting a recount in Wisconsin. And so it begins (continues?)

I have heard that if the margin in the original count is greater than some very small percentage the people demanding the recount have to pay for it. So if Trump wants a recount in Wisconsin he has to pay for it.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:37 am

Duty281 wrote:

If 10.5k votes go from Democrat to Republican, out of about 3.2 million ballots, the state flips.
The 2016 Wi recount brought a 131 vote swing did it not? 10.5k would be enormous.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:39 am

king_carlos wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

After the 2016 Wi recount brought a 131 vote swing did it not? 10.5k would be enormous.

It's not going to happen. Trump is done, it is just a matter of time now.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:40 am

Trump will throw money and lawyers into it.
He is probably hoping to buy off some lower court judges to get it sent to the SCOTUS where they will side with him regardless of the law.*

*I have no evidence of this, I'm just following Trump's lead in making up whatever I want to.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:41 am

https://www.9and10news.com/2020/11/04/election-officials-in-antrim-county-investigate-skewed-election-results/

There was a similar problem in Virginia. Hopefully not a national trend.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next