The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

+13
dynamark
Davie
I'm never wrong
beninho
Shotrock
LadyPutt
super_realist
robopz
pedro
GPB
McLaren
Good Golly I'm Olly
incontinentia
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher Empty PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by incontinentia Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:20 pm

I actually had occasion recently to view Tiger's leaked nude photo. Have any of you seen it? He may not have calves but he's blessed in other areas
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher Empty Re: PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:29 pm

incontinentia wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Good win for Dustin Johnson last night, despite not really playing that well in the final round.
An unfortunate meltdown from Brendon Todd helped, especially around the green at 12...where he played it like I would. Streelman played ok, just didn't get enough putts to drop. DeChambeau feels close to winning, but is really struggling to take advantage of this distance off the tee with his approach shots.

Do you reckon De Chambeau's bulking will affect his longevity in the game? Tiger's extreme workout regimen certainly didn't help his body. Seems like a Mickelson approach may be better in this regard.

Can’t pretend to know enough about the game to know how it will affect him in the long term - but it is mighty impressive to watch him hit it off the tee.

Another player tests positive for Covid - Harris English, who didn’t play at the Travellers.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher Empty Re: PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by McLaren Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:47 pm

incontinentia wrote:I actually had occasion recently to view Tiger's leaked nude photo. Have any of you seen it? He may not have calves but he's blessed in other areas

Could you post a link? I have always fancied a look at it. Isn't there meant to be some of vonn as well?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:54 pm

McLaren wrote:
incontinentia wrote:I actually had occasion recently to view Tiger's leaked nude photo. Have any of you seen it? He may not have calves but he's blessed in other areas

Could you post a link? I have always fancied a look at it. Isn't there meant to be some of vonn as well?
Sure Mac, https://leakedmeat.com/tiger-woods-nude-dick-pics-leaked/
There are some of Lindsay but they seem fake.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Stay Classy Ian Poulter

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1277681612822581248

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:26 pm

The Korean Mens PGA Tour resumes play this week. The Koreans Women's tour has been playing for a while.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:29 pm

GPB wrote:Stay Classy Ian Poulter

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Reminds me of this old gem
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 pm

incontinentia wrote:
McLaren wrote:

Sure Mac, https://leakedmeat.com/tiger-woods-nude-dick-pics-leaked/
There are some of Lindsay but they seem fake.

Thanks Inco.

I bet Super wanks over that.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:44 pm

incontinentia wrote:
McLaren wrote:

Sure Mac, https://leakedmeat.com/tiger-woods-nude-dick-pics-leaked.
That’s how racism started..

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:52 am

This thread.... Eeewwwweeee !!!

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:20 am

GPB wrote:Stay Classy Ian Poulter

Hardly a big deal when you have tons of Yanks spitting all over the place.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:26 am

Super

What did you make of Tigers dong?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:27 am

I didnt look.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:01 pm

McLaren wrote:Is it worth a mod reaching out to kwini? It really would be sad if we lost him.
I've sent him a PM to see if he'll reconsider. Perhaps we all ought to remember that everyone has feelings and in these strange times, they can become ultra-sensitive (even male ones). As the saying goes "Be nice". Hug
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
incontinentia wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Good win for Dustin Johnson last night, despite not really playing that well in the final round.
An unfortunate meltdown from Brendon Todd helped, especially around the green at 12...where he played it like I would. Streelman played ok, just didn't get enough putts to drop. DeChambeau feels close to winning, but is really struggling to take advantage of this distance off the tee with his approach shots.

Do you reckon De Chambeau's bulking will affect his longevity in the game? Tiger's extreme workout regimen certainly didn't help his body. Seems like a Mickelson approach may be better in this regard.

Can’t pretend to know enough about the game to know how it will affect him in the long term - but it is mighty impressive to watch him hit it off the tee.

Another player tests positive for Covid - Harris English, who didn’t play at the Travellers.
And Dylan Frittelli. Now they've got back playing together and taking little notice of the safety measures it's starting to spread through the ranks. Rolling Eyes
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 pm

I also communicated with Kwin. Taking a break, methinks.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:10 pm

super_realist wrote:I didnt look.

Prude
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:11 pm

LadyPutt wrote:
McLaren wrote:Is it worth a mod reaching out to kwini? It really would be sad if we lost him.
I've sent him a PM to see if he'll reconsider. Perhaps we all ought to remember that everyone has feelings and in these strange times, they can become ultra-sensitive (even male ones). As the saying goes "Be nice". :hug:

Thanks for reaching out to him LP. It was also my worry that the spat on here was the final straw and that he was actually having a tough time otherwise.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:00 pm

WE WANT KWINI NOTES!!!!

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Chad Campbell has tested positive
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:13 pm

incontinentia wrote:Chad Campbell has tested positive

He could die from it. He's a fat git. .

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:03 pm

super_realist wrote:
incontinentia wrote:Chad Campbell has tested positive

He could die from it. He's a fat git. .
He says he's asymptomatic and physically well so far. He's not that fat!

incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:54 pm

He must have lost weight then because he used to be massive.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 pm

incontinentia wrote: He's not that fat!

Not everyone are the perfect human specimens that us 606v.2 bloggers are.

============

Followup article on Nick Watney

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/nick-watney-speaks-what-hes-learned-about-covid-19-and-tours-safety-plan?utm-tags=golf2408000

Nick Watney wrote:I’ve seen people say that I was at the course with symptoms and that’s just not true, If I didn’t have the WHOOP strap telling me something might be wrong - I didn’t feel any type of way like I had the virus.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Looks like Cameron Champ's was a false positive. He's tested negative 3 times since.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:06 am

incontinentia wrote:Looks like Cameron Champ's was a false positive. He's tested negative 3 times since.

And he was added to the Rocket Mortgage field at the 11th hour. 157 players this week.

He is playing as a single.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:57 am

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chad+campbell+golfer&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiA1frqi67qAhVKYBoKHTxuBEUQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=chad+campbell+golfer&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQDDIECAAQGDoECAAQQzoCCAA6BAgAEB46BAgAEA06BAghEApQh1lYxoMBYJaIAWgBcAB4AIABTYgB9wOSAQE4mAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=EpP9XoCEBcrAabzckagE&bih=650&biw=412&prmd=niv

When was he massive? He has a round face though.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:18 am

beninho wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chad+campbell+golfer&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiA1frqi67qAhVKYBoKHTxuBEUQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=chad+campbell+golfer&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQDDIECAAQGDoECAAQQzoCCAA6BAgAEB46BAgAEA06BAghEApQh1lYxoMBYJaIAWgBcAB4AIABTYgB9wOSAQE4mAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=EpP9XoCEBcrAabzckagE&bih=650&biw=412&prmd=niv

There's quite a few photos in there where he is pretty big, his big round fat face does him no favours though and probably accentuates his general obesity.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:36 am

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chad+campbell+golfer&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiA1frqi67qAhVKYBoKHTxuBEUQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=chad+campbell+golfer&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQDDIECAAQGDoECAAQQzoCCAA6BAgAEB46BAgAEA06BAghEApQh1lYxoMBYJaIAWgBcAB4AIABTYgB9wOSAQE4mAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=EpP9XoCEBcrAabzckagE&bih=650&biw=412&prmd=niv

There's quite a few photos in there where he is pretty big, his big round fat face does him no favours though and probably accentuates his general obesity.

Are you blind?

Not massive or obese in the pictures. I know you have a weird fascination with weight, i now understand its because you don't understand what you are looking at.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:05 am

beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:

Are you blind?

Not massive or obese in the pictures. I know you have a weird fascination with weight, i now understand its because you don't understand what you are looking at.

I was being hyperbolic. He's in terrible shape though.
I looked up his PGA stats and he's got a BMI of 27, which is classed as overweight.
It doesn't take much to make you obese. It's not a Cyril Smith type situation, Shane Lowry is one BMI point off being obese and as much as I joke he's fat, I never genuinely believed he was so close to being obese by definition.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:37 am

They both have dadbods, hardly deserving of your opprobrium super.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am

incontinentia wrote:They both have dadbods, hardly deserving of your opprobrium super.

Unacceptable for a professional sportsman expecting to get the best out of their talent.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:12 am

super_realist wrote:
incontinentia wrote:They both have dadbods, hardly deserving of your opprobrium super.

Unacceptable for a professional sportsman expecting to get the best out of their talent.
They're not playing an aerobic sport though. If they both got lean I bet the difference to their golf scores would be zero. Shane Lowry grew up on a very hilly course that I have played many times, I bet he and Chad are deceptively fit.

Have you ever seen the pro boxer Butterbean? He was a massive bloater but still had reasonable success as a boxer.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:16 am

incontinentia wrote:
super_realist wrote:

They're not playing an aerobic sport though. If they both got lean I bet the difference to their golf scores would be zero. Shane Lowry grew up on a very hilly course that I have played many times, I bet he and Chad are deceptively fit.

Have you ever seen the pro boxer Butterbean? He was a massive bloater but still had reasonable success as a boxer.

Deceptively fit? 🤣
It doesn't matter if its not an aerobic sport. You try being out on a hot course for 5 hours with an extra 28 kg around your waist and see what difference it makes to you.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:23 am

And on the cold courses they'd have an advantage, so it balances out Smile
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:00 pm

I love super_realist strange fascination with weight of golfers. Its so bonkers its pretty funny.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:05 pm

beninho wrote:I love super_realist strange fascination with weight of golfers. Its so bonkers its pretty funny.

I just find it funny in the age of most sports being incredibly professional that golf seems to think it doesn't matter and that you can get by on talent alone.
The guys at the top of the game take it fairly seriously, and whilst it's probably too late for Campbell who is pretty much a journeyman, not too late for Lowry who is a very talented player it's a shame to see him not care about potential or even try to see if it works.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:57 pm

SR, being from the land of Unicorns and Monsters, does fancy a perfect male form.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:21 pm

GPB wrote:SR, being from the land of Unicorns and Monsters, does fancy a perfect male form.

Is there anything in your life you are better at for carrying three stone of excess lard around your waist (or in your parlance 42lbs) ?
Does weighing that much more than you should mean you are going to be more tired or less tired during or after a round? Not a tricky one to answer.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:35 pm

super_realist wrote:

Is there anything in your life you are better at for carrying three stone of excess lard  around your waist (or in your parlance 42lbs) ?
Does weighing that much more than you should mean you are going to be more tired or less tired during or after a round? Not a tricky one to answer.

Considering the confusing grammar, it is very tricky to answer!

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Getting used to these no fan events, but do look forward to the day when they allow fans back.

Tuned into a EPL game earlier and they pipe in fan noise in the background. Do they do that for UK broadcasts as well? Seems odd to hear the noise coming from the empty stadium.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Update on Thorbjorn Olesen

https://twitter.com/DempsterMartin/status/1278774789067374593

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:05 pm

Shotrock wrote:Getting used to these no fan events, but do look forward to the day when they allow fans back.

At least Rocket Mortgage has some backboards around a few of the holes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:11 pm

Goofy for sure. But I guess the build out was contracted for and started a couple months ago ... always hoping for some fans.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:18 pm

Look who is coming to America

Welcome to the USA, Franny

I wouldn't chose California because of the taxes, but after living in the UK for so long, the tax situation probably doesn't look too bad.

https://twitter.com/F_Molinari/status/1278705363450236928

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:23 pm

GPB wrote:Update on Thorbjorn Olesen

https://twitter.com/DempsterMartin/status/1278774789067374593

Seems harsh that he was suspended from the tour anyway given the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:42 am

Shotrock wrote:
Tuned into a EPL game earlier and they pipe in fan noise in the background. Do they do that for UK broadcasts as well? Seems odd to hear the noise coming from the empty stadium.

Yes they are. With some matches, they are duplicated on another channel (or using the red button) without the added sound.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:50 am

GPB wrote:
super_realist wrote:

Is there anything in your life you are better at for carrying three stone of excess lard  around your waist (or in your parlance 42lbs) ?

Considering the confusing grammar, it is very tricky to answer!

Not confusing at all. Does being a fat git make you better at anything? Does carrying a massive amou t of excess lard around your waste mean you will be more tired or less tired?

No wonder Kwini left when you react like such an idiot.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:05 am

I'm never wrong wrote:
Shotrock wrote:

Yes they are. With some matches, they are duplicated on another channel (or using the red button) without the added sound.

I hate the fake noises. Its actually good to see a game without the crowd noises. And to hear how hard they kick a ball!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:41 am

beninho wrote:I hate the fake noises.
Reminds me of my ex-wife
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next