The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

+13
dynamark
Davie
I'm never wrong
beninho
Shotrock
LadyPutt
super_realist
robopz
pedro
GPB
McLaren
Good Golly I'm Olly
incontinentia
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 4 Empty PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by incontinentia Mon 29 Jun 2020, 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I actually had occasion recently to view Tiger's leaked nude photo. Have any of you seen it? He may not have calves but he's blessed in other areas
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 4 Empty Re: PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 22 Sep 2022, 4:05 pm

p.s. If anyone here starts using the word 'clutch' or a phrase such as 'in the clutch', I'll hunt you down wherever you hide!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 4 Empty Re: PGA Tour: The Players: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Sep 2022, 4:16 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Oh, FFS. The etymology of the word is based in the derisory nature of the stereotypical American sportsperson looking down on those unfortunate enough to let nerves affect a performance. The silver is for losers mindset. If you aren't interested in that, so be it. If you genuinely aren't using it with that sort of thought in mid, so be it. Knock yourselves out - use it to your heart's content.

I couldn't give a 4X if the person failing to cope w/ nerves is male or female, or anything else for that matter.

Citation?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Sep 2022, 5:43 pm

Who cares if it's derisory? It's meant to be

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 23 Sep 2022, 9:56 am

Surprised Super hasn't been on to have a go at the presidents cup yet?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 23 Sep 2022, 5:11 pm

Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Oh, FFS. The etymology of the word is based in the derisory nature of the stereotypical American sportsperson looking down on those unfortunate enough to let nerves affect a performance. The silver is for losers mindset. If you aren't interested in that, so be it. If you genuinely aren't using it with that sort of thought in mid, so be it. Knock yourselves out - use it to your heart's content.

I couldn't give a 4X if the person failing to cope w/ nerves is male or female, or anything else for that matter.

Citation?
Sorry. Not biting. Not interested. You carry on using the term if it floats your boat.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Sep 2022, 5:17 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Citation?
Sorry. Not biting. Not interested. You carry on using the term if it floats your boat.

Biting? I'm merely asking you to evidence what you said, as I haven't been able to find anything to corroborate it.

I will carry on using the term, with or without your approval.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4