The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
superflyweight
Galted
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Banana

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:43 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:If the Germans had a sense of humour it would probably have saved her.

Yes if only they spoke English

There are more Germans who speak English than know a bloody good joke when they hear it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:00 pm

Eines Morgens habe ich im Schlafanzug einen Elefanten erschossen...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:If the Germans had a sense of humour it would probably have saved her.

There are more Germans who speak English than know a bloody good joke when they hear it.

There are probably more Germans than English who understand English grammar.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:58 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

There are probably more Germans than English who understand English grammar.

That's true, it's rare to meet a German who doesn't speak impeccable English. Outside of Germany anyway.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Eines Morgens habe ich im Schlafanzug einen Elefanten erschossen...

mein hund hat keine nase

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Eines Morgens habe ich im Schlafanzug einen Elefanten erschossen...

mein hund hat keine nase

Gesundheit

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

mein hund hat keine nase

Gesundheit

ich verstehe es nicht

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

mein hund hat keine nase

Gesundheit

ich verstehe es nicht

schrecklich

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

mein hund hat keine nase

Gesundheit

ich verstehe es nicht

schrecklich

Ich muss dich jetzt erschießen

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:09 am

Monday's unmichaelising Fist!

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:00 am

And an empathetic unmichaelsing sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:36 am

cr@p on here today innit?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:39 am

Tredje. Mine billetter er ankommet.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Afternoon, just checking in to say I'm not dead.

L8rz

Edit: And to michaels the thread.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:06 pm

Bit of a disappointing effort today after some solid early work from LIW and my excellent cameo.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:17 am

Tuesday Fist.

Has everyone set their clocks an hour later and not said anything?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:38 am

Sicond.  Massively unfair of everyone to take a week off and leave the new guy in charge.

Hope Julius didn't get caught up in any tennis violence.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:40 am

I had to withdraw from the Tea Society yesterday due to breathing difficulties. And being on holiday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I had to withdraw from the Tea Society yesterday due to breathing difficulties. And being on holiday.

That was a strange one. Kind of thing used to happen to me in the days when I used to play and still smoked, sometimes together.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I had to withdraw from the Tea Society yesterday due to breathing difficulties. And being on holiday.

Breathing difficulties watching the women's tennis? Headscratch

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:18 am

Haha, used to get that when Sabatini was playing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:22 am

New job, still working out how much i can take the p155

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:33 am

Day 2 Ricko? Maybe wait til drinks on Friday... if they still do that sort of thing where you are now.

I'd go easy at first. Practice using the unemotional 'give nothing away' poker face when someone else wants to stick their neck out and say something unexpected.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:34 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:New job, still working out how much i can take the p155

Did you not discuss it during the interview?

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:51 am

Good advice peej, and galts alas not, i thought about raising it in my HR induction but couldn't get a word in edgeways.

At least I can access the site, so that pretty much means it is implied.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:02 am

unmichaelsing fist.

Just seen there is a new crypto company called Nonce, seems like a good plan.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:00 am

Sicond.

We should probably launch our own cryptocurrency as it seems everyone with access to a pc now has one. Jeff could do an Elon Musk job pumping it on Tw*tter for us.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:10 am

Tirdcoin.

Maybe Radoxcoin (to get Jeff on board) or IoweYewCoin?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:27 am

L*l out loud, forgot about the Radox.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:41 am

Fort for today

Nope - blank

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:43 am

Galted wrote:L*l out loud, forgot about the Radox.

I used to love winding him up about that.

It was real weak spot for him. Just like his lower back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:22 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Did he used to read in his Radox bath while listening to jazz or is it something you made up to antagonise him?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:28 am

Galted wrote:

Did he used to read in his Radox bath while listening to jazz or is it something you made up to antagonise him?

Nope, that was all his own work! I didn't have a problem with the reading or the (sh*) jazz, it was his insistence that Radox was the reason his lower back pain was eased.

I'm fairly certain no human being has ever had any muscle pain eased by Radox.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:32 am

Galted wrote:

Nope, that was all his own work! I didn't have a problem with the reading or the (sh*) jazz, it was his insistence that Radox was the reason his lower back pain was eased.

I'm fairly certain no human being has ever had any muscle pain eased by Radox.

Don't forget all the tea light candles "his wife left" burning around the bath.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:35 am

I wonder if it was a tin bath in the front room that his wife had to keep warming with a pot on the stove.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:45 am

l*l

Watched that movie called The Keeper the other night. About an ex-paratrooper German goal keeper (Bert Trautmann) who played for Man C in the 1950s. Set in Lancashire. Lots of swearing and rough anti-kraut language in the change rooms and from the stands but it was very beautifully filmed and constructed I thought. Sure I saw a scene where the family is sitting around waiting for dinner but you can see the old man (the coach) reading the newspaper on the sh!tter, which is just off from the kitchen (whilst the Mrs is cooking)... in a sort of laundry/utility area. Such attention to detail.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:10 am

Pal Joey wrote:l*l

Watched that movie called The Keeper the other night. About an ex-paratrooper German goal keeper (Bert Trautmann) who played for Man C in the 1950s. Set in Lancashire. Lots of swearing and rough anti-kraut language in the change rooms and from the stands but it was very beautifully filmed and constructed I thought. Sure I saw a scene where the family is sitting around waiting for dinner but you can see the old man (the coach) reading the newspaper on the sh!tter, which is just off from the kitchen (whilst the Mrs is cooking)... in a sort of laundry/utility area. Such attention to detail.

My nan used to have an outside toilet. I vividly remember using it when I used to stay with them but it had no lock and the door didn't shut properly. There was more than one occasion when I was taking a sh*t and my nan or grandad would walk in on me.

Bloody freezing in the winter as well. Had to perfect the hover and dump technique as the seat was like a slab of ice. Stood me in good stead for later life when you need to use the toilet from Trainspotting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:22 am

My nan used to have an outside toilet. I vividly remember using it when I used to stay with them but it had no lock and the door didn't shut properly. There was more than one occasion when I was taking a sh*t and my nan or grandad would walk in on me.

Bloody freezing in the winter as well. Had to perfect the hover and dump technique as the seat was like a slab of ice. Stood me in good stead for later life when you need to use the toilet from Trainspotting.

Heard on the radio that some guy in Germany (I think) was taking a dump at a friend's place (not sure whether outdoors or not) when he felt a painful bite on his gonads. Turns out his mate had lost his pet albino python which had decided to cool off in the toilet bowl. The colours must have blended in.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:27 am

Pal Joey wrote:

Heard on the radio that some guy in Germany (I think) was taking a dump at a friend's place (not sure whether outdoors or not) when he felt a painful bite on his gonads. Turns out his mate had lost his pet albino python which had decided to cool off in the toilet bowl. The colours must have blended in.

Yeah! I heard that on the radio as well. Said he felt a squeezing sensation on his nuts!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:28 am

That's probably the story he told the nurse, like accidentally sitting on a mobile phone which luckily was covered by a condom.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:29 am

Galted wrote:That's probably the story he told the nurse, like accidentally sitting on a mobile phone which luckily was covered by a condom.

Don't worry, Galted. You're among friends here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:32 am

Pal Joey wrote:

Yeah! I heard that on the radio as well. Said he felt a squeezing sensation on his nuts!

At first I was scratching my head thinking that the snake must have somehow made its way up through the sewage system but then it all clicked. Straight through the bathroom door as normal. Toilet lid up. Easy. They have heating/cooling sensing so know where the water is, right Tino?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:43 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

At first I was scratching my head thinking that the snake must have somehow made its way up through the sewage system but then it all clicked. Straight through the bathroom door as normal. Toilet lid up. Easy. They have heating/cooling sensing so know where the water is, right Tino?

They do indeed. So if it was a warm day, they would head for some water. Our python doesn't go in the water much but the corn snake sometimes curls up in his water bowl on really warm days. Just the tip of his head above the water line.

I would not like to take a bite from even a small python, especially not on my nuts. Backwards facing, razor sharp teeth.

It must have been horrific. The fact he only described it as a "squeezing sensation" makes me think he is into specialist porn. Only logical answer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:59 pm

Galted wrote:That's probably the story he told the nurse, like accidentally sitting on a mobile phone which luckily was covered by a condom.

Don't worry, Galted. You're among friends here.

Cheers, Tino. Means a lot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:14 pm

Basically you are saying a guy is trying to justify the presence of a love bite somewhere personal by saying he was bitten by a python whilst sitting on the toilet?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:19 pm

lostinwales wrote:Basically you are saying a guy is trying to justify the presence of a love bite somewhere personal by saying he was bitten by a python whilst sitting on the toilet?

Yep. He was German if that makes a difference? Not sure if it does, just throwing some casual racism around.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:05 am

Knackered fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:13 am

Safe Sicond

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:42 am

Trending tird.

Morning Galted and Lost.

Galted wrote:Knackered fist.
Generally knackered or have you had a rigorous morning so far?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:48 am

Working in Cheshire today, though it is Warrington, so that really doesn't count.

Morning, all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next