The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors

+10
Crimey
Brady12
Mr H
Samo
NickisBHAFC
UpsideDownFace
AberdeenSteve
Bull
Fernando
ADMIN
14 posters

Go down

WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors Empty WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors

Post by ADMIN Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:56 pm

The heralded batch of releases seems to have begun with 5 WWE releases over the weekend:

Michael Tarver was on the original cast of NXT, and was a founding member of the Nexus.

Novak was on the most recent season of NXT, and had a mini-feud with William Regal before his elimination.

WWE has released the following developmental talents: Buddy Stretcher, Buck Dixon and Ethan Levine.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors Empty Re: WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors

Post by Fernando Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:58 pm

expect that list to get very long in the near future alot will be making way for fcw talent it appears

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors Empty Re: WWE wish ??? all the best in their future endeavors

Post by Bull Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:58 pm

meh at least YOSHI TATSU survived thumbsup

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:59 pm

Michael Tarver; thank god he is gone. How he ever got signed in the first place is way way way way beyond me.

Anyone want to make guesses on who else will go?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:00 pm

For now BB, for now.
I think this is just the first wave.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:02 pm

tatsu won't go due to the japan public that watch it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm

Can't wait for the rumoured roster clearance. It's badly needed.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:09 pm

Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Trent Berreta will all go in my view

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:13 pm

I'd be extremely surprised and disappointed if they released Ryder. He has the possibility of making them a bit of cash on merchandise if they wanted to push him. His YouTube videos have been ingenious and I really hope he gets rewarded for his originality and using his initiative.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:15 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the following going at the moment:

Chris Masters
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
Goldust
JTG
Primo
Tyler Reks
Vladimir Kozlov
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Ted DiBiase
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Yoshi Tatsu (sorry)

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:21 pm

Speaking of Goldust. What's these rumours about WWE telling him to stop using Twitter all about?

Does anybody have any more info on this?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm

I'd be sad to see the Uso's go, they have fantastic tag team chemistry. Possibly joining a much better indy fed would do them good Whistle

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

Yeah, basically he went blocking nuts on there, anyone asked him a question he deemed unworthy of him and he blocked them. He had the highest number of blocked twitter users of any celebrity and it was beginning to look bad for WWE so they told him to stop using it.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:29 pm

cant see Ryder going due to the popularity he gets from fans and also WZ said that Austin said that Ryder can be a star .. so if stone cold said so ! his staying and will be getting more matches "RAW IS RYDER" woo woo

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:30 pm

Hero wrote:Yeah, basically he went blocking nuts on there, anyone asked him a question he deemed unworthy of him and he blocked them. He had the highest number of blocked twitter users of any celebrity and it was beginning to look bad for WWE so they told him to stop using it.

Yeah I follow him on there and did it was a bit harsh/stupid for him to just block people all the time. I see where they are coming from.

Sorry to go off-topic just didn't think it needed it's own article.

Anyway, I think we could see a couple of suprises on there. Not sure who but a couple of well known mid carders could go and I wouldn't be shocked.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 13 Jun 2011, 9:31 pm

Anyone else see the fan shouting "Even Zack Ryder has a Tshirt!" at R-Truth a few weeks ago? made me laugh.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 13 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm

Not many will agree with me but I can't see Sin Cara lasting long, it wouldn't suprise me one bit if he got released.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm

Mr H wrote:Not many will agree with me but I can't see Sin Cara lasting long, it wouldn't suprise me one bit if he got released.

I think they'll give him a chance but I don't rate him & hope your right. Walking botch machine

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:59 pm

Mr H wrote:Not many will agree with me but I can't see Sin Cara lasting long, it wouldn't suprise me one bit if he got released.

Supposedly they're giving him more chances than most because they pushed it out that he was Triple H's first signing in his new position, so they're desperate to make it work. I think they'll give it at least a year or two before giving up on him.

I'm glad the releases are finally coming, I've been weirdly excited about them, it's always interesting to see who WWE get rid of.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Plus Sin Cara has had to massively change his move set since joining and in a rather quick fashion. A lot of the indy guys go through a long training period to stub out all the moves deemed unWWE.

He is immensely talented and I really believe once he has had his first proper feud and the nerves slowly disappear he will be great!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:16 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:

Supposedly they're giving him more chances than most because they pushed it out that he was Triple H's first signing in his new position, so they're desperate to make it work. I think they'll give it at least a year or two before giving up on him.

I'm glad the releases are finally coming, I've been weirdly excited about them, it's always interesting to see who WWE get rid of.

I do aswell. I don't know why, I suppose I always feel like a suprise could happen. It usually doesn't though, it's just getting rid of the dead weight

Last edited by UpsideDownFace on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

Problem is, he's a wrestler, and the WWE don't push wrestlers, they push 6ft 5in beefcakes with zero talent. If I could bet on it, I would have a punt that by the end of the year Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and Sin Cara won't be employed by the WWE. Call me crazy but it wouldn't shock me one bit.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:34 pm

Mr H wrote:Problem is, he's a wrestler, and the WWE don't push wrestlers, they push 6ft 5in beefcakes with zero talent. If I could bet on it, I would have a punt that by the end of the year Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and Sin Cara won't be employed by the WWE. Call me crazy but it wouldn't shock me one bit.

At 1st glance it looks a bold statement but I'd be surprise if all 3 are employed by WWE at the start of 2012, look at Kaval

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:15 am

Hero; out of that last how much do you really think will go? It may sound stupid but the WWE need to take into consideration the amount of jobbers they will need for the 40 man Rumble!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:48 am

I'd say 5 or 6 would go out of that lot, those that I mentioned would be the ones I think who are potentially up for the chop.
I'd have had Daniel Bryan in there as well but WWE copywrited the phrase 'Sooner or Later, Everyone Taps' so possibly they're going to give that Bryan in a push?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 14 Jun 2011, 9:40 am

Chris Masters is constantly released and re-signed! It's a lock that he will be let go if any number of stars are culled.

He won't ever be able to get over anyway! He is huge, but that is all I can see he has going for him.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 14 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

Hero wrote:I'd say 5 or 6 would go out of that lot, those that I mentioned would be the ones I think who are potentially up for the chop.
I'd have had Daniel Bryan in there as well but WWE copywrited the phrase 'Sooner or Later, Everyone Taps' so possibly they're going to give that Bryan in a push?

Would be a cracking way to push especially if they allowed him to use Cattle Mutilation Whistle

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 14 Jun 2011, 11:31 am

I thought Tarver had real charisma. He was green as hell in the ring but I really liked him in the original Nexus push. He just looked mean and dangerous; he had that LAX look. If he could learn his craft properly he could come back as a major player one day.

Rarely have there been so many undercard wrestlers in WWE who are worth diddly squat to the company.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

Wes Brisco son of Gerald Brisco and FCW talent has been removed from the roster page as well.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 14 Jun 2011, 1:32 pm

I think Tarver is the only guy that came out of NXT that looked like a genuine star, others have been far more talented but for pure presentation he was the only one I could see as a top player.

I think melina will do well to survive the cull

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

Tarver is still on the WWE website all the others mentioned arnt.

And there's no chance Sin Cara will be released, he's HHH's project.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down