The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
guildfordbat
superflyweight
Duty281
alfie
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 17 Nov 2021, 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:We had a spider in our flat on Monday.

I saw two little ones on the ceiling last night... in different rooms.
Common house spiders. We've had a lot of rain lately so they're obviously looking for a warm dry refuge.

Have to feel a bit sorry for our spider living in the UK if warmth and dryness is what they like.

Make a little cotton wool nest for it and take it up to Tino's. Pretty sure he'll have some space in the shed for it.

In amongst the thimble collection.

Maybe I could smuggle my kid into his house, doubt he'd notice with the multitudes he has rampaging about.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Feb 2022, 9:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:He's not in my kitchen - just checked

If you see a few bread crumbs on the kitchen bench, the marmalade jar isn't screwed on properly and the tea pot is still warm; then there's a good chance you've just missed him.

Maybe try the local nets at the Hampton and Solihull Cricket Club. If they're still frozen over... then perhaps you'll find him at the Tudor Grange Leisure Centre?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Feb 2022, 10:08 am

guildfordbat wrote:

Just an outside chance Jamie Smith could be on the Football thread. He used to be on the books of AFC Wimbledon.

Was that before or after he was in Cold Feet?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Feb 2022, 10:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:

Just an outside chance Jamie Smith could be on the Football thread. He used to be on the books of AFC Wimbledon.

Was that before or after he was in Cold Feet?

Most likely just after Cold Feet.

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/courts-law/melbourne-man-jamie-smith-allegedly-detonated-pipe-bombs-and-destroyed-cars-portaloos/news-story/5e08858b6da2250d7b638b6545a9766e

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Feb 2022, 11:17 am

Morning, all, hope I find everyone well, Haggis soup for me today, which is a first, I shall report back.

I see this place is turning into a slightly less camp more digital version of the masked singer.

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Thu 10 Feb 2022, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am not Funk legend Betty Davis)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Feb 2022, 2:50 pm

Alas poor rICk. Shame he never saw the Haggis soup product recall.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Feb 2022, 4:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Alas poor rICk. Shame he never saw the Haggis soup product recall.

Very sad news. I'll always remember him as someone who was once a lawyer but is now dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Feb 2022, 4:56 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Alas poor rICk. Shame he never saw the Haggis soup product recall.

Very sad news. I'll always remember him as someone who was once a lawyer but is now dead.

My thoughts are with his clients, who are now more likely to win their cases.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:27 am

Friday Fist!

Only a few hours left until the weekend

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:44 am

lostinwales wrote:Friday Fist!

Only a few hours left until the weekend

Only a few more hours left to watch England huff and puff and just about blow the Italian house down.

On a positive note, I had an outrageously good start on my cricket clubs 6N Fantasy League. I had Villiere and Penaud in who both scored. Both the Irish centres who scored and maxed out on Scottish, Irish and French players so got loads of wining points. I am currently top of the league by a nice 59 points. I did have Luke Cowan D*ckhead though who lost me some points for getting binned.

Can't decide whether to stuff my team with English outside backs this week or not as I don't trust Fast Eddie to let them off the leash. Wouldn't put it past him to drill them into a kick fest just to be contrarian.

£20 in, and there is 35+ players so some money worth winning on offer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:50 am

The results of the Italy games are never in doubt, its just either a boring grind or a try fest which everyone will claim was predictable but 'its only Italy'.

Italy are competitive just rubbish at scoring enough points

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Feb 2022, 10:01 am

lostinwales wrote:

Could be describing Galted's contribution to the Society there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Feb 2022, 10:09 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Thanks for mentioning me.

I now seem to have developed a habit of michaelsing the golf thread with humorous yet though-provoking posts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Feb 2022, 10:13 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

I now seem to have developed a habit of michaelsing the golf thread with humorous yet though-provoking posts.

It's like the school playground, Galted. You're always meanest to the ones you love the most.

I liked your contribution to the g*lf thread but it was pretty niche. I doubt any of them spend much time on here so won't know about your evil p*ssy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Feb 2022, 10:28 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

It's like the school playground, Galted. You're always meanest to the ones you love the most.

I liked your contribution to the g*lf thread but it was pretty niche. I doubt any of them spend much time on here so won't know about your evil p*ssy.

I did describe the situation in the first few words without overloading them with information. Perhaps they're currently having stimulating debates with their families and/or colleagues as a result.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:12 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

I did describe the situation in the first few words without overloading them with information.  Perhaps they're currently having stimulating debates with their families and/or colleagues as a result.

More likely that super_c*ntface is sitting there incensed that people are talking about Schrodingers Galteds Cat rather than him and Dynamark is desperately working out how his can cram his story about being friends with the former chief buyer for British Gas again. Must be at least a day since he posted it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:17 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

I did describe the situation in the first few words without overloading them with information.  Perhaps they're currently having stimulating debates with their families and/or colleagues as a result.

More likely that super_c*ntface is sitting there incensed that people are talking about Schrodingers Galteds Cat rather than him and Dynamark is desperately working out how his can cram his story about being friends with the former chief buyer for British Gas again. Must be at least a day since he posted it.

I did consider joining the chat about institutions wasting money but just can't be arsed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:24 am

Galted wrote:

I did consider joining the chat about institutions wasting money but just can't be arsed.

They should come and look at our business. I waste money left, right and centre buying sh*t we don't need. Makes me happy though. Makes Mrs Windows furious.

The Dyson v11 Absolute was in no way a waste of money though. What a purchase that was. Honestly, Galted, I can't tell you how good the maneuverability is. And the suction is something to behold. The boost function is incredible. Could suck a water melon through a straw.

I can't comment on the durability but will report back in a couple of years assuming I'm alive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 11 Feb 2022, 1:22 pm

Dysons - We had a couple. When the last one died we went and got a German Sebo which I hate. It falls over on to my feet all the time. With peripherals it was as expensive as the Dyson and I kind of miss the opportunity you get with the Dyson to find that important tiny thing that just got sucked up.

It has however lasted at least 10 years and will probably go on being annoying for another 10. The best we got out of a Dyson was 2 or 3 I think.

My dad in his infinite wisdom once got my mother a new vacuum on her birthday. He was never allowed to forget this.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Feb 2022, 1:25 pm

This is truly one of the most boring routes this thread's ever gone down and I'm all for it. We've got a Shark - it could suck an egg straight out of a hen.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Feb 2022, 2:03 pm

lostinwales wrote:Dysons - We had a couple. When the last one died we went and got a German Sebo which I hate. It falls over on to my feet all the time. With peripherals it was as expensive as the Dyson and I kind of miss the opportunity you get with the Dyson to find that important tiny thing that just got sucked up.

It has however lasted at least 10 years and will probably go on being annoying for another 10. The best we got out of a Dyson was 2 or 3 I think.

My dad in his infinite wisdom once got my mother a new vacuum on her birthday. He was never allowed to forget this.

I dream of having a vacuum cleaner which offers this opportunity, especially now that my kid has taken it on himself to vacuum the flat at every opportunity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Feb 2022, 4:59 pm

Galted wrote:

They should come and look at our business. I waste money left, right and centre buying sh*t we don't need. Makes me happy though.

You can never have enough thimbles.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 14 Feb 2022, 7:35 am

-21 fist.

Another day in paradise. It's enough to drive one mad.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 14 Feb 2022, 9:31 am

Siconding stupid commercially driven festival monday

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 10:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

They should come and look at our business. I waste money left, right and centre buying sh*t we don't need. Makes me happy though.  

You can never have enough thimbles.

Thimbles aren't the problem, Jules. It's machinery that we don't need that's the problem.

I get bamboozled by the sales patter. I'm like a cobra that is mesmerized by the man playing the flute. I've bought all sorts of sh*t by the time they've left.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 11:17 am

I guess a lot of you were Ivan Reitman then.

Good job I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Feb 2022, 11:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I guess a lot of you were Ivan Reitman then.

I'm not him.  I've not been prolific with my posting today as the c*nts who employ me are f*cking up my work-life balance with work.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 12:37 pm

Galted wrote:

I'm not him.  I've not been prolific with my posting today as the c*nts who employ me are f*cking up my work-life balance with work.

Sorry to hear that, champ. Who ya gonna call?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Feb 2022, 2:27 pm

Galted wrote:

Made me realise that Ghostbusters aren't the only busters, there's Dambusters, Mythbusters and Crimebusters.  Wonder if all of them have a catchy Ray Parker Jr song about them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 2:36 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Made me realise that Ghostbusters aren't the only busters, there's Dambusters, Mythbusters and Crimebusters.  Wonder if all of them have a catchy Ray Parker Jr song about them.

Drainbuster. Buster Meredith. Buster Bloodvessel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Feb 2022, 2:43 pm

Fatbusters, Buster Douglas, Buster Keaton.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 2:51 pm

Filibuster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:02 pm

Buster Merryfield.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:05 pm

Feather buster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:12 pm

Sh*t on here today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:35 pm

superflyweight wrote:Sh*t on here today.  

More or less sh*t than the hoover discussion?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:56 pm

Dustbuster....

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:57 pm

lostinwales wrote:

Dustbuster....

Clever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Feb 2022, 4:48 pm

Buster Gonad (and his unfeasibly large testicles)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:51 pm

Buster Edwards - great train robber and my old flower seller.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 15 Feb 2022, 9:01 am

Fist. Bustards.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 15 Feb 2022, 9:05 am

Sicond Sicond in a row

Greater or lesser bustards?

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.php?t=70566

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20