The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGATour Running Commentary January 2022

+20
JDizzle
superflyweight
robopz
Plunky
pedro
beninho
TM2K
Good Golly I'm Olly
BlueCoverman
super_realist
RDW
Davie
ralphjohn69
LadyPutt
JAS
Shotrock
McLaren
incontinentia
I'm never wrong
GPB
24 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

PGATour Running Commentary January 2022 - Page 2 Empty PGATour Running Commentary January 2022

Post by GPB Sat 01 Jan 2022, 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Happy New Year.  After a nearly a year and half, its time for a new thread.

39 ofthe 40 Players eligible to play Sentry ToC are playing.  Only one missing is Rory McIlroy.

GPB

Back to top Go down

PGATour Running Commentary January 2022 - Page 2 Empty Re: PGATour Running Commentary January 2022

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 07 Feb 2022, 11:46 am

Was a good win for Tom Hoge last night, he really played well on the back nine and outlasted Spieth, who looks to be warming up nicely as the tour ramps up to The Players/Masters.

I see DeChambeau also pulled out of the Saudi event after one round with this wrist injury that forced him to miss the Sony Open (and he was struggling also with his back at Torrey Pines). Not in the field for this week either at Phoenix. Is the body beginning to show signs of strain from his bulking up?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

incontinentia likes this post

Back to top Go down

PGATour Running Commentary January 2022 - Page 2 Empty Re: PGATour Running Commentary January 2022

Post by McLaren Wed 09 Feb 2022, 12:36 pm

Was Mickelson throwing the tour under a bus not discussed on here?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/phil-mickelson-pga-tour-media-rights-obnoxious-greed

FIGJAM wrote:“For me personally, it’s not enough that they are sitting on hundreds of millions of digital moments. They also have access to my shots, access I do not have. They also charge companies to use shots I have hit. And when I did ‘The Match’—there have been five of them—the tour forced me to pay them $1 million each time. For my own media rights. That type of greed is, to me, beyond obnoxious.”

Phil, you are the tour you dipshit.
McLaren
McLaren

Good Golly I'm Olly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Wed 09 Feb 2022, 1:23 pm

McLaren wrote:And when I did ‘The Match’—there have been five of them—the tour forced me to pay them $1 million each time.

I thought I read somewhere that it was the TV company that paid, not FIGJAM

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 09 Feb 2022, 5:59 pm

That whole Mickelson interview is so out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable!
So many things wrong I wouldn’t even know where to begin pointing them out, totally ridiculous

Also, is he seemingly trying to leverage the PGA Tour by trying to use the Saudi government?! I’m sure that won’t turn out badly…
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Thu 10 Feb 2022, 5:51 am

incontinentia wrote:Seamus Power has really blossomed on the PGA Tour.

There was a pretty good article on him in the Times a little while back…I really enjoy reading about some of the lesser known guys instead of endless sycophantic rehashed stories about the same old names. The different journeys they all  go through can be quite interesting and make great reading. There’s a recent one on there about Leona Maguire which is brilliant and was a real eye opener for me. I’ll see if I can post a link as I think you get a certain number of freebies without needing a subscription.

The footballers could definitely learn a thing or two about how to behave from her!

From playing off one aged 13 to undefeated in Solheim Cup – Maguire blazing trail for Irish golf

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/093cd23a-88d2-11ec-a837-0153f5f4adaf?shareToken=f609c3619cee348c989cf1a858a36459

TM2K

LadyPutt, Good Golly I'm Olly and incontinentia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 10 Feb 2022, 12:56 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:That whole Mickelson interview is so out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable!
So many things wrong I wouldn’t even know where to begin pointing them out, totally ridiculous

Also, is he seemingly trying to leverage the PGA Tour by trying to use the Saudi government?! I’m sure that won’t turn out badly…

I am really not sure Mickelson has a strategy. It seems like he feels that someone owes him money and he will take it from where ever, no matter who he offends in the process. I also assume he understands more about sports image/media rights and TV deals than he is letting on.

I never liked Mickelson and this isn't making me doubt my position. Good old FIGJAM.
McLaren
McLaren

Shotrock, TM2K and Good Golly I'm Olly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:00 pm

Charlie Hoffman has chewed out the PGA Tour and USGA after receiving a penalty after taking a drop. Could he be the latest defector to be-heading to Saudi Arabia?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun 13 Feb 2022, 5:12 pm

I don't think Hoffman has any desire to go to the Saudi league. I think he was just ranting about a USGA rule that got him a penalty after not hitting a shot.

He hit a ball into a penalty area (fka water hazard), Took a drop on a slope w/o much grass, ball rolls back into penalty area. Repeat. Places the ball, finally finding a spot where the ball will not roll back in penalty area. Success! Rules official deems the ball is in play.

While Hoffman assesses his shot, ball starts to roll back into the penalty area.

Yet another penalty is incurred without Charley hitting a shot.

IMO, Charley is right. This rule is idiotic.

Charley biggest mistake was to mention defection to the Saudi league in his rant against the USGA (and PGA Tour). He should have only focused on the absurdity of getting penalized without hitting a shot.

GPB

incontinentia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:12 pm

Whilst you’re right in your description of everything there GPB it always amazes me when players don’t call rules officials over along with at least one of their playing partners whenever they’re taking any kind of drop/relief just to make sure they aren’t going to have issues of this sort. It’s a luxury is amateurs would love to have available to us!!

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:28 pm

If Hoffman had concerns his ball could roll into the water and cost a shot, surely he would have been aware he had other options? Really unsure on why he thinks it's an issue.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:43 pm

Another ace @16 in Phoenix….fantastic scenes!
Think they just said before yesterday’s something like 2000+ attempts had passed since the last one there, now two in 2 days!

You’ve got to admire what they’ve created in Phoenix….from a relatively anonymous, run of the mill, no offence intended, tour event they’ve made it quite unique and special using one hole. It must be great for a day out especially if there’s any hole outs, even if the snobby, golfing purists wouldn’t agree.
Not a peep of any crowd trouble either, can’t imagine the same being said for 160k footie fans!!

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:46 pm

Once again, amazing crowds at this event.

Agree with you GPB, idiotic rule, but his "threat" to go on the Saudi tour is pretty amusing.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:50 pm

Not quite sure what the chants of U..S..A are all about seeing as Ortiz is Mexican but you’ve got to take your hat off to the PR/marketing team who’re responsible for coming up with this

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:50 pm

TM2K - Right you are, it's a fun event inside and event. In fact, you need a separate ticket to get into the 16th hole "arena." I was there a number of years ago.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Sun 13 Feb 2022, 7:06 pm

Agree SR…quickly becoming a must do for sporting events to attend! Probably significantly easier to get tickets for than most given the numbers allowed in each day. Plus there’s plenty of good desert courses to play as well as Vegas, LA/California not far away either!!

Suspect it’ll keep getting bigger and bigger while there’s drama like this and demand is there!!

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Sun 13 Feb 2022, 7:10 pm

Shotrock wrote:TM2K - Right you are, it's a fun event inside and event. In fact, you need a separate ticket to get into the 16th hole "arena." I was there a number of years ago.

I can only imagine….definitely not the day to be designated driver!

Only other place I can think of that requires more than one ticket is the All England Club for the show courts at Wimbledon. You can actually see the similarities in the type of spectators in attendance…..

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 13 Feb 2022, 8:28 pm

Have to agree, this closing stretch of holes is great fun - love 17 too, great risk/reward par four!

In fact the upcoming stretch on the PGA Tour is a serious of fun courses - Riviera next week is a fantastic course too imo
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun 13 Feb 2022, 9:46 pm

beninho wrote:If Hoffman had concerns his ball could roll into the water and cost a shot, surely he would have been aware he had other options?  Really unsure on why he thinks it's an issue.

This is where the PGATour is to blame. The Course Prep & Setup committee should have realized the situation and drawn the hazard boundary line so this situation would be avoided.

I think the USGA could learn something by this. In many long rough makes courses easier for the long knockers. If the rough is kept at a reasonable length, crooked drives would be roll further off line. The ball could end up in penalty areas, out of bounds or behind trees. As it is, the rough kind of acts likes bumpers on a bowling alley. Keeping wayward drives from getting deeper in trouble.

Yesterday, Theegala's 2nd shot into #11 went over the green and headed to the penalty area. But the long grass behind the green kept the ball from the penalty area

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Sun 13 Feb 2022, 10:32 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Have to agree, this closing stretch of holes is great fun - love 17 too, great risk/reward par four!

In fact the upcoming stretch on the PGA Tour is a serious of fun courses - Riviera next week is a fantastic course too imo

I hadn’t thought about that…you’re right, we’re in for a treat with those courses! And hasn’t this week been so much more interesting with the greens a bit firmer than usual. Just shows lengthening courses isn’t anywhere near as effective as the setting up of them.

Kwini was a big fan of the LA swing and the likes of Riviera,LA Country Club, bel-air etc if I remember his weekly notes correctly.

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Mon 14 Feb 2022, 1:03 am

I think the tour (and many if not most of the players) would like firm & fast golf courses.

But Mother Nature does not take orders very well.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 14 Feb 2022, 12:19 pm

The 16th at WMPO is the most tasteless sight in golf.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 14 Feb 2022, 1:07 pm

McLaren wrote:The 16th at WMPO is the most tasteless sight in golf.

Have you seen what Rickie Fowler wears?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 14 Feb 2022, 1:57 pm

Riviera is a great course. Need to get out there one day!

(One of my sons attends UCLA and I've driven right by it a few times.)

No problem for me with the 16th at WMPO - but the 17th hole provides more drama for sure.

Interesting finish yesterday. Had to record it to be sure I didn't miss the Super Bowl ads.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Mon 14 Feb 2022, 5:16 pm

Bit harsh saying something as most tasteless sight in golf Mac….that kind of thing is subjective and I’ve definitely witnessed many examples far worse. Once I saw some guy on a bus who was clearly on first name terms with the driver, dressed in 19th century style plus fours, shirt and tie, v neck under his suit jacket and flat cap. Topped with a set of hickory sticks in an old leather bag whilst juggling a set of small, feather balls….

I wouldn’t want to see it all the time but it’s good fun, completely harmless and everyone seems to be having a riot…minus the hooliganism that’s plagued our football crowds over the years.

I quite like the thought of the stuffy suits in the R&A choking on their kümmels at the prospect of Harry Higgs and dahmen celebrating like that on the 18th at St Andrew’s after winning the 150th open this summer!!

Does no harm whatsoever to try something different and it has definitely been hugely beneficial to an event that had no prior USP and might’ve struggled to find continued sponsorship. I’ll bet they’ll all be signing up to play Phoenix after the scenes this weekend

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Tue 15 Feb 2022, 10:04 am

You didnt enjoy Higgs' dadbod?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 15 Feb 2022, 10:09 am

Latest Saudi rumours...

Phil, DJ and Bryson are essentially signed up as the "three leaders" of the new league. Anywhere between 12-18 others likely to join them, including the likes of Westwood/Stenson/Poulter, seen Casey mentioned too.

First events to happen as soon as June/July this year!

Bryson has released a "denial" (the least denial, denial ever) to the rumours he was saying to players in Saudi he's played his final PGA Tour event.

Seems like this is going to happen fairly soon, and fairly quickly!
Personally think PGA Tour should stand firm and give them all the boot - the names lined up are hardly "surprising" (which says a lot about the characters...), and while they have the likes of Rahm/Rory/JT/Spieth/Koepka/Morikawa et al, losing a few douchebags and OAPs is not likely to effect things too much? Of course that is presuming some of those "star" young names aren't signed up...

There was a good article I read last week on the legal side of things - https://www.conductdetrimental.com/post/can-the-pga-tour-outdrive-legal-challenges-if-they-ban-players-who-defect-to-the-super-golf-league
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

LadyPutt and incontinentia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Tue 15 Feb 2022, 12:04 pm

Not sure why the Saudis are getting involved in golf, everyone knows they're a bunch of hackers!
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 15 Feb 2022, 12:28 pm

Good Golly

You can probably add Charlie Hoffman to the Saudi list as well now. Bizarre outburst for him not knowing the rules.

And did you see his rant was liked by Mickelson?

BDC was increasingly becoming a side show, I think we all feared the game had irrevocably changed after winged foot but he hasn't been able to keep it going. If anything a short (ish) but deadly accurate iron player has become the next big thing since then. At this point the loss of BDC to the Saudi's wouldn't have a meaningful impact on the mainstream game. I actually think DJ would be a more concerning loss.

One thing on the PGAT banning players, do we know the Saudi's won't ask anyone signing up for them to stop playing on the PGAT anyway? I doubt they want to spend $130m on BDC to then have to watch him tee it up on the PGAT some weeks?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 15 Feb 2022, 1:58 pm

Trouble with De Chambeau is he thinks he's clever when he isn't.

His insufferably slow play is his biggest problem. Good riddance if he goes to Saudi Arabia. He wont be missed.

super_realist

LadyPutt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2K Tue 15 Feb 2022, 6:59 pm

I’d agree with all that super…seems to have let his successes go to his head and is lacking any real sensible advice or guidance from a more experienced member on his team, surrounding himself with yes men who tell him what he wants to hear. Perhaps the split with his caddy had something to do with him not liking what was said.

I do think it’s quite a common issue among a lot of sports. I’ve always thought there’d been similarities between Woods and Tyson in that respect. Just before they went off the rails both lost their mentor and father figure with strong enough personalities to keep them focused and in check. Woods obviously had his actual father but Tyson’s was Gus D’Amato. Once both had gone there was literally nobody keeping them inline or calling them out when they crossed that line

TM2K

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 15 Feb 2022, 7:57 pm

McLaren wrote:Good Golly

You can probably add Charlie Hoffman to the Saudi list as well now. Bizarre outburst for him not knowing the rules.

And did you see his rant was liked by Mickelson?

BDC was increasingly becoming a side show, I think we all feared the game had irrevocably changed after winged foot but he hasn't been able to keep it going. If anything a short (ish) but deadly accurate iron player has become the next big thing since then. At this point the loss of BDC to the Saudi's wouldn't have a meaningful impact on the mainstream game. I actually think DJ would be a more concerning loss.

One thing on the PGAT banning players, do we know the Saudi's won't ask anyone signing up for them to stop playing on the PGAT anyway? I doubt they want to spend $130m on BDC to then have to watch him tee it up on the PGAT some weeks?

We really know very little about the Saudi side of this, apart from a few nuggets about seemingly endless money to throw at players, and they linked up with the Asian Tour (separate to this league, but you'd think they will supplement the "high profile" signings with some Asian Tour players?). Obviously part of the overall sportswashing agenda they have going on...

Rumours seem to indicate it will be a series of 12/14 events, taking place around the globe (a lot of "Trump" courses mooted as venues in the US). Nothing about a schedule or TV deal to broadcast this...
40 man field, no cut events with a bunch of golfers who have their money in hand already hardly sound enthralling to a viewer...

Mac - very good point about the Saudis likely not wanting players to play PGAT events either. OK

I guess the next big obstacle/domino to fall outside of who has signed up, is what the majors will do (I think pretty likely nothing...) and whether these Saudi events contribute to OGWR.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 16 Feb 2022, 1:49 pm

Good golly

I think the reason the Saudis invested in the Asian tour is so that a player signing up to them can at least get OWGR points playing on the Asian tour (especially the 10 Saudi elevated events) even if they don't get any OWGR points for playing in 12/14 Saudi super league events. This way they have taken some power away from the actions the majors can take because the Saudi defectors can now be legitimized through playing the Asian tour.  Although I am not sure how easy it is to qualify for the majors from the Asian tour.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 18 Feb 2022, 10:43 am

Sorry for the continuous bombardment of Saudi news on this thread, but Mickelson's latest quotes are truly unbelievable.

See here - https://firepitcollective.com/the-truth-about-phil-and-saudi-arabia/

Again I don't even know where to begin
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 18 Feb 2022, 7:13 pm

Mickelson obviously value his hands as much as you would think he would,
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri 18 Feb 2022, 8:14 pm

What perfect publicity for Shipnuck's book...

Why is Figjam doing this at the end of his career, money for gambling? A retirement fund?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sat 19 Feb 2022, 11:29 am

It's possible FIGJAM is broke? Wasted all his wealth.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 20 Feb 2022, 9:54 am

McLaren wrote:It's possible FIGJAM is broke? Wasted all his wealth.
I also sometimes doubt whether he is 100% sane. For example when he ran after that putt at the US Open and hit the ball still in motion, seemed like he had lost it temporarily.
incontinentia
incontinentia

LadyPutt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sun 20 Feb 2022, 8:40 pm

Bryson sort of saying he's not joining SGL.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sun 20 Feb 2022, 8:57 pm

https://twitter.com/b_dechambeau/status/1495482361437376512?t=WelHI6mH9fuEbDbS-xrb0g&s=19

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun 20 Feb 2022, 9:00 pm

With both Bryson and DJ saying No to the Saudi's, it looks like the SGL is dead.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 20 Feb 2022, 11:44 pm

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Rapaport/status/1495534824794300423?s=20&t=4N3vtJRYW6DSi_ZgELdcwg

Rory laying the boot into Mickelson now too - what a disaster this whole episode has been for Phil

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 21 Feb 2022, 7:31 am

GPB wrote:With both Bryson and DJ saying No to the Saudi's, it looks like the SGL is dead.

I was really hoping the insufferable De Chambeau was going to go.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Mon 21 Feb 2022, 11:34 am

I did wonder if Mickelson had a brain - now it's been confirmed Rolling Eyes  What an idiot!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

TM2K likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 21 Feb 2022, 12:12 pm

Greg "the Ego" Norman will need to get more players than FIGJAM to have any chance for this thing to get off the ground. Not going to happen. I'm not surprised old Phil is so clueless. Never seemed particularly bright to me.

Shotrock

LadyPutt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 21 Feb 2022, 12:29 pm

I can't see the Saudi's giving up on this. They may be struggling to get the top PGAT names but it they can still plunder Europes RC hero's to get the thing off the ground.

Stenson, Poulter, Westwood and some other guys currently struggling (Molinari, Peiters etc) would be enough to start with. I could even see someone like Fleetwood who just can't quite crack getting to the very top of the game taking the guaranteed millions.

They have at least $300m to burn, they can afford to be patient. In time they can slowly temp players across to the dark side.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 21 Feb 2022, 2:57 pm

Will it get off the ground if the main players are Phil Mickelson and Lee Westwood?

I just can't see how a tour with a terrible format (proposed at least), with over the hill old players who are basically irrelevant bar the odd week where they recapture old glory, will gain any viewers or suddenly tempt these top PGA Tour names across. Especially as the PGA Tour is making more and more concessions to players (despite Mickelson's propaganda).

Anyways on the course, massively enjoyed The Genesis over the weekend - not the most exciting in terms of a close run for the winner, Niemann had it pretty secure all the way through bar the odd missed close putt, but great crowds, some great shots (Morikawa with two chip ins!) and a great course.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Shotrock likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 21 Feb 2022, 4:18 pm

That was a great course. I know some think all US courses and events are bomb and gouge, but there is a lot more variety than that on tour.

Very good point about the over the hill gang ... gate and viewership on the Sr. Tour tells you pretty much how that story ends.

Shotrock

TM2K likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 21 Feb 2022, 10:24 pm

Rory gets a lot of back door top tens, while Morikawa is mastering the back door getting into contention.

Shotrock, agreed. The genesis is now one of the most interesting tour stops. Great course and one the best fields. Try recreating this week out of nothing in the middle of the desert.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Tue 22 Feb 2022, 2:58 am

McLaren wrote:
Shotrock, agreed. The genesis is now one of the most interesting tour stops. Great course and one the best fields. Try recreating this week out of nothing in the middle of the desert.

It always been one of the most interesting Tour Stops. It didn't get better just because Tiger has his name attached to it, It has always attracted a good field, now a little better with the elevated status in terms of FEX points and Money.

Previously, Tiger had his name attached to a tournament that was (mostly) played in Washington DC. It never attracted a good field and could not secure a permanent relationship with a well regarded US Open venue (Congressional).

This week is the Honda, and the field strength (in terms of OWGR formulas) has severely suffered. It was the lead-in event to the Doral WGC and got a good field because of it. I am only counting a few names from the OWGR Top 50 this week. Oosty, Koepka, Westwood, Sungjae, Niemann, and a few others.

Poulter is playing, and he needs a good tournament to confirm his spot in the Matchplay and a real good finish to get inside the Top 50 for a Masters invite.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Tue 22 Feb 2022, 7:45 am

Poulter tweeted he is away for "23 days" so presumably that's The Honda, Arnold Palmer and Players. Agree GPB about him doing well as he's a few spots outside various cut offs. Can't remember when the deadline for thr Masters is.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next