The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2022 FIFA World Cup

+18
Galted
westisbest
Pal Joey
RiscaGame
mountain man
Luke
Lowlandbrit
Mind the windows Tino.
Luckless Pedestrian
JDizzle
eirebilly_01
Soul Requiem
alfie
No name Bertie
dummy_half
Good Golly I'm Olly
GSC
Duty281
22 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Who will win the World Cup?

2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap22%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap22%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap11%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_lcap11%2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Empty 2022 FIFA World Cup

Post by Duty281 Mon 07 Nov 2022, 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The strangest World Cup of them all will begin in Qatar in just a couple of weeks. The first World Cup (and surely not the last!) to be held in Arabia; the first World Cup not to take place in May, June or July; only the second World Cup to be hosted in Asia; and the last World Cup to be played with the 32-team format, as from 2026 the tournament will expand to 48 teams.

Free-scoring Brazil are, as usual, the bookmakers' favourites for the World Cup. It's been quite a barren run for the five-time winners - 20 years since they last won the tournament, and they've only made it past the quarter-finals once in the last four iterations. They were runners-up in last year's Copa America, but have since gone on an unbeaten run which has seen them cruise through qualification.

Argentina, the Copa America champions, are installed as the second favourites, in what will surely be Messi's last chance of World Cup glory. The Argentines are on a very long unbeaten run, having not experienced defeat in any fixture for over three years. Will Messi finally emulate Maradona and lead his side to their first World Cup in 36 years? Uruguay and Ecuador are the only other South American entrants; Colombia and Chile have missed out.

Turning to Europe, France are defending their second World Cup crown - they will be hoping it will go better than their first defence when they were dispatched in the group stage in 2002. On paper they still retain a strong side; in reality they're on a poor run of form, having been knocked out of the last Euros in the Last 16, and some key players will miss the World Cup through injury.

Europe, of course, has a wide range of potential winners extending beyond France. England, with an array of exciting attacking talent, will try to end all those years of hurt and misery, having come so close last year to breaking the duck. But they have also struggled in recent times, with Southgate struggling to get the best out of his creative talents. Germany and Spain both won the World Cup in the last decade, and are hoping to bounce back from disappointments in 2018. Belgium's golden generation has one last chance to deliver, as does Ronaldo for Portugal. The Dutch and the Danes will remain optimistic, and Wales are in it for the first time since 1958.

Or, perchance, for the very first time a winner outside of Europe and South America? African champions Senegal are likely leading this charge, with Mane and Koulibaly at the heart of their side, although no African nation has ever made the semi-finals of this competition. The North Americans are well represented with all three host nations of 2026 - Canada, USA and Mexico - and Costa Rica  making an appearance, although you'll have to go back to 1930 for the last, and only, time a North American team made the semi-final stage.

Oceania have zero representation - unless you count Australia, but in footballing terms Australia are as Asian as Israel are European - and haven't done so since New Zealand's unbeaten run in 2010. The Asian continent hasn't done anything of note since South Korea in 2002, and their best hope this year probably comes from the South Koreans or Japanese, although hosts Qatar will be hoping to navigate themselves through a tricky group.

Um...come on, England?

Odds on the outright winners:

Odds on Golden Boot:

World Cup Schedule:

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

2022 FIFA World Cup - Page 10 Empty Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup

Post by dummy_half Mon 28 Nov 2022, 10:43 am

The second round of games has certainly muddied the water:
Group A - Netherlands through unless they lose to Qatar by 3 goals and the other game is drawn. Other than that, Senegal would need to beat Ecuador. If Ecuador win that game by more than Netherlads beat Qatar, they would top the group.

Group B - England would need to lose to Wales by 6 to not progress. Win and they top the group. Draw with Iran winning and Iran top the group. Draw with USA winning and USA could top the group if they improve their GD by 5.
USA have to beat Iran to progress.
Wales need to beat England, and hope the other game is a draw.

Group C - Pretty much anything is possible other than Mexico topping the group. Poland beat Argentina = Argentina out. Argentina win and they top the group unless Saudi win by 2 more goals than Argentina.
Saudi through with any win v Mexico, or a draw with Poland beating Argentina.
Mexico can still get second with a win if Poland win, if Poland v Argentina is a draw and Mexico win by 4, or if Argentina win and the goal difference swing between Mexico and Poland is at least 5.
Poland only go out with a defeat, and only if Saudi beat Mexico or Mexico win with a big goal difference swing.

Group D - France through and almost certain group winners.
Tunisia would have to beat France and hope for a draw in the other game.
Winner of the other game goes through. Draw likely sends Australia through.

Group E - Spain through with a draw or win V Japan. Lose, and Costa Rica beat Germany and they end up third. Similarly, lose and Germany thump Costa Rica and they could be third on goal difference (needs a very unlikely swing).
Costa Rica through with a win or a draw if Spain win
Germany have to beat Costa Rica. If Spain win they then go through. If Spain v Japan is a draw, they'll need to win by 2 (iirc, equal on points and equal on goal difference the head to head result is the tie breaker, and Japan beat them).

Group F - Easy bit is Canada are out.
Croatia through with a draw or a win. A loss puts them out if Morocco earn a point or there's a goal difference swing of 2 against them
Belgium need to win otherwise they are relying on Canada beating Morocco and a goal difference swing.
Morocco through with a win or draw regardless of the other result. A loss still sees them through if Croatia win, Belgium win and goal difference swings their way, or a draw as long as they don't lose by 3

Summary - France through. Canada and Qatar out.
England through bar an unlikely goal difference swing.
Netherlands should be through as they just need to not lose by 3 to Qatar
Others have lots of permutations.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Nov 2022, 11:31 am

What a game this is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Nov 2022, 12:05 pm

Well that was fun !

Don't expect to see either of those teams after this week but they certainly gave us a marvellously entertaining contest then thumbsup

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Nov 2022, 1:41 pm

South Korea dominated the early exchanges v Ghana, but two good crosses from the African side have seen them take a 2-0 lead.

If Ghana hold on to this I think it'll be their first win at the World Cup since their 2010 run, and they'll be in a strong position to qualify provided Uruguay don't beat Portugal later.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Nov 2022, 1:55 pm

Jordan Henderson starting tomorrow apparently so I guess Southgate is shuffling the pack after looked leggy against the US
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Nov 2022, 2:21 pm

Blimey, Foden might even get a game then. Like Grealish last year got a start v the Czechs in the last group game and then we barely saw him again.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Nov 2022, 2:22 pm

It's a fun Monday at the World Cup. Korea get two in three minutes to draw level.

Duty281

Mind the windows Tino. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Nov 2022, 2:23 pm

Amazing what happens when teams have to go for a win.

None of that in 4 years time
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Nov 2022, 2:24 pm

Duty281 wrote:It's a fun Monday at the World Cup. Korea get two in three minutes to draw level.

I'm going for another 3-3.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Nov 2022, 2:32 pm

Well theres one of them
GSC
GSC

Mind the windows Tino. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Nov 2022, 2:39 pm

Think if son hits that on his left he scores but cuts into a crowd. And now off the line!
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Nov 2022, 3:06 pm

Ghana hold on. Disgraceful scenes at the end.

Uruguay's game v Portugal looks similar to the USA's equation when they played England. If they draw or lose they'll need to beat Ghana on the final day to get through, so they may just push for a win.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Nov 2022, 3:08 pm

Bit of a weird call to blow up instead of the SK corner tbh. But then South Korea lost their heads
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Nov 2022, 3:10 pm

Duty281 wrote:Disgraceful scenes at the end.

Depressingly predictable though.

No wonder grassroots football is a war zone with 'professionals' acting like they do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Mon 28 Nov 2022, 5:39 pm

So we've had two belting games between probable also-rans earlier today, and then one of the big favourites for the tournament disappointing in a very dull game. A draw doesn't hurt either side in the group though, so perhaps that explains the lack of fireworks.

dummy_half

alfie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Nov 2022, 6:07 pm

Two grinds for Brazil but came through both fairly comfortably in the end.

Now they get Cameroon who will have to try and win
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Nov 2022, 6:37 pm

Brazil look fine to me. Haven't yet conceded, controlled both games, and got six points from six. Did it today without Neymar as well.

The current trajectory is that Brazil are running into a QF v Spain, which could be an excellent battle. England can avoid that half of the draw with a win tomorrow.

Portugal/Uruguay next, could be an ugly scrap between two teams who like to roll around on the floor. After an ultra-mobile display against the Koreans, Suarez has been moved to the bench. Pellistri has also been dropped, a slight surprise, and it means Uruguay will probably favour the direct approach with Cavani and Nunez up top. Pepe has come in for Portugal, the oldest outfielder at the last Euros still plugging away.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Nov 2022, 9:13 pm

Portugal win fairly comfortably and they're in the last 16. On course for a QF v Germany, though it's quite murky at the moment.

Uruguay behaving like the usual South American embarrassments that they are, trying to scuff the penalty spot after conceding one. Hopefully they'll go out soon. If Ghana can avoid defeat against Uruguay in the final game then Uruguay are out and Ghana should go through, a very small measure of revenge for 2010.

Groups start to get wrapped up tomorrow and the tournament draw begins to take shape. The Netherlands are surely through and will make light work of Qatar. Ecuador just need a draw v Senegal to advance, and I'd probably make them favourites for this game.

An England win is needed to guarantee top spot. They don't want to finish second as - though both halves of the draw are tough, it's not like the Euros which was lopsided - that sets them on a collision course with the Dutch in the L16, as well as potentially being in the same half of the draw as Argentina, Spain and Brazil.

Iran and USA should be a good game. USA have to win, but if they play high it may make them vulnerable to the Iranian counter. Iran will presumably be doing their hardest to sh**house a point, as they'll be trusting England to take care of Wales.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Nov 2022, 7:54 am

Duty281 wrote:

Uruguay behaving like the usual South American embarrassments that they are, trying to scuff the penalty spot after conceding one. Hopefully they'll go out soon.

It was an excellent effort by Uruguay to come out of the game looking like the ar*eholes when their opponents included Pepe, Bruno Fernandes and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Galted
Galted
Galted

GSC and Duty281 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue 29 Nov 2022, 12:20 pm

So the second round of games is finished.
Group G _ Brazil through. Any of the others can still finish second (notionally Switzerland can still win the group with a win if Brazil lose to Cameroon and sufficient goal difference swing.)

Group H - Quite similar, in that Portugal are through and any of the others can still qualify, with Ghana still mathematically in a position to win the group.

Still haven't seen a side that just blows me away - a few who impressed in the first game came back down in the second, while some (Croatia for one) looked much better second time up.

Big games in round 3:
Poland v Argentina - Argentina not winning puts them at serious risk of elimination, while Poland need at least a draw to ensure their progression.

Croatia v Belgium - Belgium must win or are relying on Canada beating Morocco.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 2:08 pm

England's expected team news is all over the place today.

Current indications are that Walker will come in for Trippier on the right. Trippier may or may not replace Shaw on the left, to give Shaw a rest. Henderson is set to start in place of Mount, with Bellingham taking Mount's role. Foden and Rashford likely to start over Sterling and Saka. Disappointingly, Kane seems to be in the starting XI. I would rather he got a rest for this with England's knockout game being just around the corner, on either Saturday/Sunday.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 2:36 pm

If youre resting Kane its probably a make 11 changes case. Just a reality he is the one irreplaceable figure.

Think England do need to be slightly careful. They haven't won the group and if you go into halftime 2-0 down, crazy things can happen.

Interested to see what Wales do. Probably better suited being compact and playing to counter, then unleashing Bale for half an hour than trying to pace him for 90 minutes. Not sure Page is that brave though. Ramsey would be fairly lucky to keep his place
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue 29 Nov 2022, 2:50 pm

Duty281 wrote:England's expected team news is all over the place today.

Current indications are that Walker will come in for Trippier on the right. Trippier may or may not replace Shaw on the left, to give Shaw a rest. Henderson is set to start in place of Mount, with Bellingham taking Mount's role. Foden and Rashford likely to start over Sterling and Saka. Disappointingly, Kane seems to be in the starting XI. I would rather he got a rest for this with England's knockout game being just around the corner, on either Saturday/Sunday.

Don't mind this - I get the impression Bellingham is better going forward than defending, and Henderson did a better job against the USA that Bellingham or Rice at taking the ball off the defenders and trying to move it forwards rathert han just giving it back.

With Kane tending to drop into midfield, we need a forward that will run past him, which Rashford is probably more inclined to do than either Stirling or Saka, and I think pace is the way to get at Wales, which has always been Rashford's biggest asset.

Don't want to see Trippier playing left back / left wingback, as it just unbalances the team having a right footed player there. Too narrow and negative. I'd ctually argue that Shaw is the least well covered (for a replacement) player we have in the squad.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:01 pm

Guess Kalvin isn't fit. Would rather play him than Henderson
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:06 pm

I don't think Kane's irreplaceable for a game that doesn't carry huge meaning, especially as he's still struggling with the knock v Iran. It'll be four games in two weeks, if he plays tonight, by the time England get to the last-16 stage and I think that's an unnecessary strain to put on someone who isn't even 100% now.

I imagine Wales will be best suited to try and keep it 0-0 for the first 65-70 minutes and then push for a winner and hope Iran/USA is a draw. It would be sensible to drop Bale and Ramsey, but I imagine they will both be demanding a start for what is almost certainly going to be their last World Cup game.

I think it would be a huge shock if England lost this. My main concern is Southgate just being happy to play out a safe 0-0, as he did against the USA and Scotland, and England wind up getting second.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:09 pm

GSC wrote:Guess Kalvin isn't fit. Would rather play him than Henderson

Maybe, but he's hardly played yet this season. While I'm not a huge fan of Henderson, I think he sometimes gets some unfair criticism - he's a solid reliable pro who will do the job asked of him in central midfield. What he isn't is an out and out defensive midfielder in the David Batty / Makalele mould.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:11 pm

I'm mentally scarred by Forest managing to lose 4-1 to Stoke after drawing with 20 minutes to go and miss the playoffs 😶

I get the argument. Just if we're playing to win then you have to play Kane imo. Ideally we're cruising and you hook him.

Probably should've played the USA game properly and made it redundant but here we are
GSC
GSC

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:14 pm

dummy_half wrote:
Duty281 wrote:England's expected team news is all over the place today.

Don't mind this - I get the impression Bellingham is better going forward than defending, and Henderson did a better job against the USA that Bellingham or Rice at taking the ball off the defenders and trying to move it forwards rathert han just giving it back.

With Kane tending to drop into midfield, we need a forward that will run past him, which Rashford is probably more inclined to do than either Stirling or Saka, and I think pace is the way to get at Wales, which has always been Rashford's biggest asset.

Don't want to see Trippier playing left back / left wingback, as it just unbalances the team having a right footed player there. Too narrow and negative. I'd ctually argue that Shaw is the least well covered (for a replacement) player we have in the squad.

Yes, Bellingham is better going forward, but if he's playing Mount's role he'll be tasked to do a lot of off the ball work in pressing the Welsh defence/midfield. There's no real replacement for Shaw in the squad because of Chilwell's injury.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:14 pm

Lively start, Senegal going for it, Ecuador finding space when they lose it
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 3:45 pm

Ecuador have tried to shut it down for a point but Senegal get a penalty just before half time.

Sarr scores and Ecuador are gonna have to start playing in the second half
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 4:28 pm

Gueye out of the second round if Senegal get there. That would be a huge loss for them.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 4:32 pm

Ecuador level but Senegal strike again shortly after!

It's much more fun when teams try to win
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:00 pm

It will be Senegal awaiting the winner of our group. Glad they won that. One team came to win and the other came for a point
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:04 pm

Good 'cup tie' feel at the end, with Ecuador putting on the pressure and Senegal doing very well at absorbing it. Probably not the best tactic to go long ball against the Senegal defence, which looks massive and very capable in the air (not sue about Mendy in goal though).

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:10 pm

Tame end for Ecuador. They were the better team against the Dutch, couldn't replicate it here and struggled to break the African side down. They seemed to be set up for a point, and couldn't quite transition to a side chasing the game.

Full credit to Senegal. Though their keeper is David James-esque, the majority of their defence is supremely well organised and highly physical. England, should they top the group, will have to work very hard to create chances.

I see the Dutch cruised to a win over Qatar. Gakpo now tied with Mbappe (and Valencia) in the Golden Boot race. Qatar's miserable tournament ends. When will we next see them at the World Cup? I will miss Qatar's highly passionate and tremendously loyal group of supporters.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:34 pm

Duty281 wrote:Qatar's miserable tournament ends. When will we next see them at the World Cup?
AFC gets at least 8 spots in 2026, and they're curently the 5th best Asian team in the FIFA rankings...

Lowlandbrit

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:59 pm

England's team as expected with Shaw not being rested. Wales adjusting their shape and starting both Moore and James, as well as the two tired veterans in Bale and Ramsey.

Welsh team looks very open defensively.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 6:17 pm

A more sensible lineup, though Neco will have a lot to do.

Changing the front 3 is fair, neither Saka or Sterling really nailed down a spot. Kalvin makes more sense in Mounts place though I imagine he's not sharp
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Nov 2022, 7:33 pm

This is like watching a non league game. Just with less quality.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 7:52 pm

Struggling really to break down Wales when they're set, some nice moments on the counter but hasn't happened yet.

Not entirely sure what the Wales strategy is beyond knock it to the big lad. Spent pretty much the entire half camped in their own half.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 7:59 pm

Not much intensity from England and Wales are happy to sit in.

Walker's added a fair bit of quality in attack in that right-back position. When England adjust to the five at the back, Walker will be one of the centre-backs and England will lose that attacking impetus. Still no one has told Maguire that he is not Bobby Moore or Franz Beckenbauer - he keeps dribbling forward and seems to forget he has no passing or shooting ability to speak of. He risks being caught in possession and giving Wales a counter.

Henderson has not looked sharp and has played a number of poor passes. Rice has looked good and seems keen to score from long range. Bellingham's looking fine in his role, but he doesn't quite seem to be on the same wavelength as the other attacking midfielders. Rashford (and Foden) rarely making runs in behind, so Kane doesn't have much to aim for. When Rashford did make a run he got the best chance of the game, then it was a duff finish. Foden's in an unfamiliar position, he's usually on the opposite flank for City. I'd like to see him drift inwards more.

Overall it's a lot of labour and only flashes of quality and good tempo.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:02 pm

Bit flat all that , eh ? Presumably Wales not optimistic about the 4-0 so are content to defend all day in hopes England nod off to sleep and they can somehow score one...to be fair to them they've defended well.

England still not exuding creative endeavour : but with the USA one up down the road they are probably not over concerned with the situation.

Hopefully a bit more action in the second half !

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:12 pm

Foden and Rashford swap sides and immediately pays off as Foden wins the free kick and Danny Ward has a bit of a mare
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:12 pm

Ah that's more like it Wink

Foden did well to earn the free kick and Rashford an excellent strike...

And bingo ...one brings two ! Foden clapclapclap

Sorted thumbsup

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:12 pm

2-0 in a matter of seconds, Rashford and Foden.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:13 pm

Might be ok to start looking at the knockout rounds now
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:13 pm

Beautiful. Yahoo

Foden moved to the left, runs at the Welsh, wins a free-kick, and Rashford strokes it home, like Beckham v Colombia or Trippier v Croatia.

Wonderful moment for Rashford who's had a tough few years for his club.

And Foden makes it two as Wales lose the ball high up. Yahoo

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:15 pm

Time to look after Harry's ankles I think
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:15 pm

GSC wrote:Might be ok to start looking at the knockout rounds now

That's just typical of the arrogant English mentality.

Duty281

GSC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Nov 2022, 8:17 pm

Maguire with a bullet header
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down