The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political round up.............

+20
Soul Requiem
the-goon2
TRUSSMAN66
dummy_half
JDizzle
navyblueshorts
Lowlandbrit
Mind the windows Tino.
Luckless Pedestrian
lostinwales
Pr4wn
GSC
JuliusHMarx
Samo
BamBam
No name Bertie
Derek Smalls
mountain man
Duty281
superflyweight
24 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 9 Empty Political round up.............

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Oct 2022, 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Duty281 wrote:Sunak speaks for a grand total of 84 seconds and then scuttles away to get his orders.

Crackpot.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 9 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 10 Jun 2023, 2:46 pm

It all goes to show once again that Johnson and his allies have never had the interests of the country at heart, only their own selfish interests (which may have coincided with the interests of the country at times, but only by chance).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 9 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Samo Sat 10 Jun 2023, 3:05 pm

Had a chance to reread his statement and it is truly awful. No respect, no accountability, no responsibility. Getting one last kick in at our institutions further eroding public trust. Its almost Trumpian in its out and out denial of facts and reality.

He is a tumour who poisons and destroys everything he touches. It will take generations to undo the damage he and his cronies have done to this country. We can only hope he isnt allowed anywhere near any type of official position ever again.

I hope his next Poopie a hedgehog.

Samo

Luckless Pedestrian and lostinwales like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sat 10 Jun 2023, 4:19 pm

Samo wrote:Had a chance to reread his statement and it is truly awful. No respect, no accountability, no responsibility. Getting one last kick in at our institutions further eroding public trust. Its almost Trumpian in its out and out denial of facts and reality.

He is a tumour who poisons and destroys everything he touches. It will take generations to undo the damage he and his cronies have done to this country. We can only hope he isnt allowed anywhere near any type of official position ever again.

I hope his next Poopie a hedgehog.
Laugh
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 11 Jun 2023, 4:43 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Lowlandbrit wrote:
Samo wrote:8 years is a long time, so I dont blame her for wanting to step back. Especially with the rumours of Rishi Sunak planning on stoking a full blown culture war during the election campaign to distract from Tory economic failings.
Think this more likely to be an internal SNP conflict boiling up to the surface myself. Perhaps even some backers threatening to stay on the sidelines if she didn't go, given the talk of a police investigation into their finances.

Yes, the real reason was always the legal walls closing in. Her husband has been arrested and their home searched.

Now Sturgeon herself has been arrested. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 11 Jun 2023, 5:45 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Lowlandbrit wrote:
Samo wrote:8 years is a long time, so I dont blame her for wanting to step back. Especially with the rumours of Rishi Sunak planning on stoking a full blown culture war during the election campaign to distract from Tory economic failings.
Think this more likely to be an internal SNP conflict boiling up to the surface myself. Perhaps even some backers threatening to stay on the sidelines if she didn't go, given the talk of a police investigation into their finances.

Yes, the real reason was always the legal walls closing in. Her husband has been arrested and their home searched.

Standard practice when speaking to police under caution. Nothing to see here. Yet.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 11 Jun 2023, 5:47 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Lowlandbrit wrote:

Will be even funnier if she ends up sharing a cell with Isla Bryson.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 11 Jun 2023, 6:09 pm

Released without charge. As you were.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 11 Jun 2023, 9:07 pm

Samo wrote:Released without charge.  As you were.

A pity that, but at least we've got Trump.  I'm sure his orange head will match an orange pair of overalls beautifully.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 11 Jun 2023, 9:10 pm

Pending further investigation, of course.

It's of course good news for Labour, who will likely profit from further SNP division.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Mon 12 Jun 2023, 9:59 am

lostinwales wrote:Coming late to the party but it is all too common that higher proportions of ethnic groups end up in jail. Poverty is one cause. Expectations and Inherent bias is another,  I.e. racism. That of course can also mean fewer opportunities to make a living hence poverty etc.
Our resident idiot seems to be claiming that the impact of racism is a reason to have racist attitudes.

1. Crime drives poverty. Not the other way around. How many times do I need to dispel this nonsense.

2. So it's the racism of the 1500 under age girls that forced the those poor oppressed Muslim men to r*** and traffic them.
Why would white supremacy do this? Please, what a cop out! Believe it or not people, including ethnic groups have agency, and this includes committing crimes.

3. It's only certain ethnic groups. Hindus aren't in jail, nor are east Asians, nor Jews I guess the evil white racists consider them honorary whites. Very inclusive. Shows how silly your points are really.

the-goon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 12 Jun 2023, 10:40 am

Duty281 wrote:Pending further investigation, of course.

It's of course good news for Labour, who will likely profit from further SNP division.

Not sure its entirely good news for Labour. Its better news for the Greens as they back Independence. Its also good news for the Tories as the vote could split between Labour and Greens.

I dont really know what to make of the investigation. Sturgeon is a smart woman, she’s not going to risk her political career and legacy, the careers of her fellow MSP’s, and her very political ideology for £600k and a campervan. If I were a betting man I’d say someone fudged some figures up and they’ve been spending money they didnt know they didnt have and its been snowballing for years. Instead of coming clean they’ve been moving money around trying to plug holes and hide any mistakes to keep the bigger donors happy. Dont know how illegal that is buts its certainly unethical and probably would have lead to her resigning anyway.

Or Im giving her too much of the benefit of the doubt and her and her husband are just crooks. Time will tell I suppose.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Jun 2023, 12:44 pm

More tragedy in France as a young British girl killed in Brittany.

Import the Dutch get the..., er, get the..., Dutch?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

navyblueshorts and Samo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Mon 12 Jun 2023, 1:06 pm

Samo wrote:I dont really know what to make of the investigation. Sturgeon is a smart woman, she’s not going to risk her political career and legacy, the careers of her fellow MSP’s, and her very political ideology for £600k and a campervan.
(..)
Or Im giving her too much of the benefit of the doubt and her and her husband are just crooks. Time will tell I suppose.
That assumes she thought she'd get caught, and/or wouldn't be able to get away with it. Plenty of examples from around the world and political spectrum that suggest that's not necessarily how people in those positions think...

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 12 Jun 2023, 4:54 pm

the-goon2 wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Coming late to the party but it is all too common that higher proportions of ethnic groups end up in jail. Poverty is one cause. Expectations and Inherent bias is another,  I.e. racism. That of course can also mean fewer opportunities to make a living hence poverty etc.
Our resident idiot seems to be claiming that the impact of racism is a reason to have racist attitudes.

1. Crime drives poverty. Not the other way around. How many times do I need to dispel this nonsense.

2. So it's the racism of the 1500 under age girls that forced the those poor oppressed Muslim men to r*** and traffic them.
Why would white supremacy do this? Please, what a cop out! Believe it or not people, including ethnic groups have agency, and this includes committing crimes.

3. It's only certain ethnic groups. Hindus aren't in jail, nor are east Asians, nor Jews I guess the evil white racists consider them honorary whites. Very inclusive. Shows how silly your points are really.

I don't know why this racist cretin hasn't been banned yet.

Pr4wn

Luckless Pedestrian and lostinwales like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Jun 2023, 5:11 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
the-goon2 wrote:

I think it's because no-one thinks he's in any way important (apart from himself).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Mon 12 Jun 2023, 5:20 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
the-goon2 wrote:

Translation: I have no argument so just smear and cancel the mean man who is exposing my cognitive dissonance.

the-goon2

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Jun 2023, 5:21 pm

the-goon2 wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
the-goon2 wrote:

Translation: I have no argument so just smear and cancel the mean man who is exposing my cognitive dissonance.

Yes, that's exactly right.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Mon 12 Jun 2023, 5:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
the-goon2 wrote:

I think it's because no-one thinks he's in any way important (apart from himself).

Or free speech, but I guess only the right value that these days.

the-goon2

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Jun 2023, 5:26 pm

Anyone who does get banned on here is perfectly free to set up their own web-site without any interference from anyone on here. That's free speech.
Admins and mods of any forum can ban whoever they want without impinging on anyone's rights.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Samo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 12 Jun 2023, 5:38 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Anyone who does get banned on here is perfectly free to set up their own web-site without any interference from anyone on here. That's free speech.

Why don't you show us how it's done !!!.. drumroll

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 13 Jun 2023, 4:44 pm

Duty281 wrote:Johnson's resignation statement was laughable. Hopefully it's the last we'll see of him in political life, although I believe he will attempt a comeback at some point. His political career hit a sudden and shocking decline - just four and a half years ago he won a big majority and seemed set for a Thatcher or Blair length as PM. Now he's disgraced and not even an MP. Good riddance.

He had it all, and he blew it. His belief in his own exceptionality, and his passion for lying, were responsible for both his rise and his fall. It's satisfying in a way, but how much better it would be if he'd never risen to power in the first place.

On the Dorries - HOLAC - Sunak thing, it wouldn't surprise me if Johnson was indeed told in advance that Dorries wouldn't be getting into the Lords, but he chose to lie to her and tell her that he'd had it confirmed that she would be getting in (I hope more evidence of this will come out in due course). If he can lie to the country about putting a border down the Irish Sea, he can lie to a devotee about this.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 14 Jun 2023, 1:03 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Johnson's resignation statement was laughable. Hopefully it's the last we'll see of him in political life, although I believe he will attempt a comeback at some point. His political career hit a sudden and shocking decline - just four and a half years ago he won a big majority and seemed set for a Thatcher or Blair length as PM. Now he's disgraced and not even an MP. Good riddance.

He had it all, and he blew it. His belief in his own exceptionality, and his passion for lying, were responsible for both his rise and his fall. It's satisfying in a way, but how much better it would be if he'd never risen to power in the first place.

On the Dorries - HOLAC - Sunak thing, it wouldn't surprise me if Johnson was indeed told in advance that Dorries wouldn't be getting into the Lords, but he chose to lie to her and tell her that he'd had it confirmed that she would be getting in (I hope more evidence of this will come out in due course). If he can lie to the country about putting a border down the Irish Sea, he can lie to a devotee about this.

Johnson is only going to become a bigger cheese after the Tories lose the next Election because he is a proven winner...

The only Conservative to win the Mayoral race......Won a landslide as Prime Minister.....The Tory rank and file will say "We were only a few points behind when Boris left and it's nearly 20 now....."....."Boris could have beaten Starmer"....

Came over here when Thatcher was twenty points behind Kinnock at the time of the Poll Tax rioting...She got ousted by her own Party and her legend grew even more....She was doomed but never put to sword like Johnson by the opposition...

Johnson had a personality....Rare thing in politics these days.....No matter how C**P he was....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 14 Jun 2023, 1:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Johnson is only going to become a bigger cheese after the Tories lose the next Election because he is a proven winner...

The only Conservative to win the Mayoral race......Won a landslide as Prime Minister.....The Tory rank and file will say "We were only a few points behind when Boris left and it's nearly 20 now....."....."Boris could have beaten Starmer"....

Came over here when Thatcher was twenty points behind Kinnock at the time of the Poll Tax rioting...She got ousted by her own Party and her legend grew even more....She was doomed but never put to sword like Johnson by the opposition...

Johnson had a personality....Rare thing in politics these days.....No matter how C**P he was....
Oh good. I'd rather a dull technocrat, for example, than a lying nob 'with a personality'. A personality/charisma/good oratory is useful, but it should be the most important thing. Sadly, for most voters, it appears lies and dishonesty etc don't count if someone has a 'personality'.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 14 Jun 2023, 1:31 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Oh good. I'd rather a dull technocrat, for example, than a lying nob 'with a personality'. A personality/charisma/good oratory is useful, but it should be the most important thing. Sadly, for most voters, it appears lies and dishonesty etc don't count if someone has a 'personality'.

Starmer is dull a technocrat and he's a liar...All his ten pledges binned.....

I'd vote for johnson in 2024 if he was still leader..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:17 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Not unless you lived in his constituency.

Speaking of lies and constituencies, I see Nadine "I am resigning with immediate effect" Dorries hasn't actually resigned.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Not unless you lived in his constituency.

Speaking of lies and constituencies, I see Nadine "I am resigning with immediate effect" Dorries hasn't actually resigned.

Don't blame her......She was promised a place in the Lords.....Why should she help Sunak out ???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:33 pm

Promised by someone who didn't have authority to do so.
Why should she help the leader of her party out, and work for the good of her constituents? I've no idea.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

navyblueshorts and Luckless Pedestrian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:40 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Where did I mention Starmer? The fact you say you'd vote Johnson if an option is interesting. Starmer hasn't had a manifesto as governing party, so I'm not sure I care to this point. At least he doesn't appear to be a corrupt shagger...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Promised by someone who didn't have authority to do so.
Why should she help the leader of her party out, and work for the good of her constituents? I've no idea.
She was always an over-promoted vacuum of ideas.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

the-goon2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 14 Jun 2023, 3:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Promised by someone who didn't have authority to do so.

Why should she do that and be different to everybody else in politics these days.....

Sunak could have put it through he just decided not to..Anyway she is the MP and it's her seat and not the Party......

You elect the Candidate.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Jun 2023, 3:11 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You elect the Candidate.

So how would you be able to vote for Johnson if he were still leader?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 14 Jun 2023, 3:46 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Odd for a proven winner to chicken out of a by-election Headscratch

Luckless Pedestrian

Samo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 14 Jun 2023, 5:08 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Funnily enough latest poll in Boris seat has Labour winning against a new Tory candidate and yet with Johnson standing he leads Labour by 17 points...50-33.....

It's a Lord Ashcroft poll but nevertheless...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 14 Jun 2023, 6:19 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Funnily enough latest poll in Boris seat has Labour winning against a new Tory candidate and yet with Johnson standing he leads Labour by 17 points...50-33.....

As far as I can see from Ashcroft's poll, he only asked what would happen if Johnson stood in a by-election, not how a new Tory candidate would do.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 15 Jun 2023, 9:39 am

Johnson would have faced a 90 day suspension from the Commons had he still been an MP.  The committees report saying he deliberated lied to the House, misled the Committee, impugned the Committee and was “complicit in the campaign of abuse and attempted intimidation of the Committee.”  It also claims that the level of contempt that was shown to parliament was without precedent.

Edit: For context, a 10 day suspension would have been enough to trigger a by-election.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Thu 15 Jun 2023, 11:02 am

I'm loving the death of the Tory party in real time. Vote them into political insignificance.

the-goon2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Jun 2023, 2:29 pm

Duty281 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

As far as I can see from Ashcroft's poll, he only asked what would happen if Johnson stood in a by-election, not how a new Tory candidate would do.

Latest poll......Lab 50...Con 39.......When I put latest poll I meant post Ashcroft's..

You're right to bring it up  thumbsup ....But it does show a stark contrast....Johnson is liked by his local constituents it seems..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Thu 15 Jun 2023, 4:28 pm

Hey everyone, do we REALLY need to have a whole page repasted everytime someone wants to reply to a comment.

Perhaps just select relevant text and quote that.

Pages looks a mess and it's a right pain on a phone scrolling through vast quantities of multiple replies.

Just a thought.

*yes I did post this on another thread as that one is as bad.

mountain man

navyblueshorts and Luckless Pedestrian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Jun 2023, 5:43 pm

mountain man wrote:Hey everyone, do we REALLY need to have a whole page repasted everytime someone wants to reply to a comment.

Pages looks a mess and it's a right pain on a phone scrolling through vast quantities of multiple replies.

Just a thought.

Appealing to the 606 posters better nature is a brave move.... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Thu 15 Jun 2023, 6:11 pm

One can but try however futile it might be.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Thu 15 Jun 2023, 7:22 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
mountain man wrote:.... do we REALLY need to have a whole page repasted everytime someone wants to reply to a comment.

Perhaps just select relevant text and quote that ...

Appealing to the 606 posters better nature is a brave move.... thumbsup
Maybe what is on display is their better nature?
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Fri 16 Jun 2023, 12:26 pm

mountain man wrote:Hey everyone, do we REALLY need to have a whole page repasted everytime someone wants to reply to a comment.

Just a thought.

I will try. I'm guilty of doing this.

the-goon2

mountain man likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Jun 2023, 2:22 pm

Duty281 wrote:Dorries' constituency of Mid Bedfordshire was 59.8% Tory, 21.7% Labour, 12.6% Lib Dem at the last GE. It's a seat that has been Tory since the 30s, it even remained blue in the 1997 landslide. So it would be a tremendous scalp for Starmer if Labour won the by-election. Even with Labour's polling advantage, I wouldn't expect this to go anything other than blue at a GE, but in a by-election it's well within Labour's capabilities. If we remember the Tiverton by-election, the Tories won by a majority of 40.7% at the 2019 GE, but lost it to the LDs in that by-election. Mid Bedfordshire is a 38.1% majority. So a dollop of tactical voting and some Tory reluctance and Starmer will be laughing.

Uxbridge, Johnson's constituency, was far narrower in 2019 - Tories 52.6% to Labour's 37.6%, with a negligible third party vote. This should be an easy win for Labour at the by-election. Ordinarily, it wouldn't be worth trumpeting, but as it's a former PM's constituency, it'll be a big PR win.

Adams' constituency of Selby was 60.3% Tory and 24.6% Labour at the 2019 GE, so a majority slightly smaller than Mid Bedfordshire and Tiverton, meaning another tough job for Sunak to keep the seat blue.

Seems as though I misjudged Mid Bedfordshire. Despite the Lib Dems finishing 3rd there in 2019, they are the favourites to win the by-election, going in at 8/15, with the Tories 7/4 and Labour 10/1. Suppose because it's rural?

Uxbridge is 1/16 for Labour, so a slam dunk. And Somerton and Frome, where the fourth resignation happened in a constituency that had a near 30% Tory majority over Lib Dem in 2019, is 1/14 to be won by the Lib Dems.

Selby is very tight - Tories 4/5, Labour evens.

So two fights Sunak should give up on, but two that he can win. The battle for Selby will be big and have quite a bit of importance attached for both main parties.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 27 Jun 2023, 2:07 pm

IMF have released a statement saying that rising Corporate costs were the largest contributor to Europe's inflation over the last two years as Companies increased prices by more than the spiking costs of imported energy...etc.....

Good luck getting the Conservatives or Labour to comment on it...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Wed 28 Jun 2023, 7:46 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:IMF have released a statement saying that rising Corporate costs were the largest contributor to Europe's inflation over the last two years as Companies increased prices by more than the spiking costs of imported energy...etc.....

So not the money printing and lockdowns? Riiiight.

the-goon2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 28 Jun 2023, 12:45 pm

the-goon2 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:IMF have released a statement saying that rising Corporate costs were the largest contributor to Europe's inflation over the last two years as Companies increased prices by more than the spiking costs of imported energy...etc.....

Standard of living is going up in the USA...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Wed 28 Jun 2023, 12:58 pm

Really? Yet Biden is President? A democrat?

Surprised you're admitting that.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 28 Jun 2023, 1:41 pm

mountain man wrote:

Really? Yet Biden is President? A democrat?

Surprised you're admitting that.

I'm more left wing than Biden.........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon2 Wed 28 Jun 2023, 2:53 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
the-goon2 wrote:

Completely untrue. Official inflation in the US sits at 8.3%, in reality it is much higher.

Has wage growth matched that? Obviously not.

We also have rising crime in major Democrat run cities, due to idiotic progressive criminal justice polices. Which is causing more poverty, which reduces living standards even further.

the-goon2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 28 Jun 2023, 3:10 pm

GDP increased 2.1% in 2022....It's a commonly used measure for standard of living...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next