The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2)

+7
Uryu Ishida
Beer
Marky
The Last Outlaw
x12x
DarrenJS
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2) Empty 6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 8 May - 12:41

Live from Copper Box, London
Start time: 9pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: ‘All of the Lights’ by Kanye West/Rihanna

Match 1
Marty Helms vs Orthrus

Match 2
Liam Wood vs Jason Sparkz

Match 3
Johnny Oko vs ???

Match 4
Daniel Reilly vs Mike Hill vs Scott Harris

Match 5
Cameron Faith vs Eddy Kent

Match 6
Uryu Ishida vs Marlon

Match 7
Clarke James vs GazzyD

Main Event
Lex Hart vs Rex Adamson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2) Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2)

Post by DarrenJS Mon 8 May - 14:45

The Copper Box arena is silent and still in the early hours of the morning. A few security guards are dotted about outside the building but the rest of the area is silent.

There is a brief sound of movement, and a dull thud which draws the attention of one of the guards. He shines his torch to where his partner would have been but sees nothing. Suddenly the torch falls from his hand as he falls forward. A dark figure stands over the fallen guard before slamming a rod down on the guards head again. Another figure appears from the shadows and walks alongside the other as they head to a side entrance.

The two figures break the door lock with ease before checking around them. A third figure appears, walking slowly, and heads towards the now open door. The two other figures bow their heads as he walks past.

Once inside, the three figures remove their hoods. The first two are Japanese men with head tattoos and scars of previous battles. The third is Johnny Oko, aged beyond his last appearance in the building and bulkier. He stares around the corridor with his one good eye, before motioning to his men to walk forward. They do so and check each room they pass before Oko gets to it. Once satisfied they allow Oko to move past, head bowed as he does so.

Soon the three men reach the main arena, where the ring is still set up and 6CWF posters adorne the walls. Oko stops and stares around him. There is an air of anticipation from the other two men as Oko breathes deeply. Finally one of the men starts to speak

"Oyabun... forgive me....but why are we here?"

Oko stares up to the rafters before replying.

"The phoenix from the flames didn't suddenly appear due to the good deeds of kind men. There is a price to pay....to still be paid....and I want to ensure that expectation is still remembered through all the excitement."

He slowly takes out his katana from under his black attire and runs his sword along the ring ropes.

"A guard....bring one"

The two men bow and then rush back down the corridor, leaving Oko alone. He very slowly slices the ring ropes with his sword while speaking.

"Look how easily these bonds can be broken. As flimsy as promises built on failed assets. This phoenix is fat with money that isn't its own, and will stop it flying very far. Its intentions may be honourable but they still come with requirements. If those requirements aren't met.....well....stronger wills have been destroyed on far less."

The ring ropes fall down on one side of the ring and Oko lifts himself up onto the apron. Scraping his katana along the canvas, it leaves a very noticeable rip as he walks around the ring.

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king. And I have every right to keep a close eye on how this progresses. I have invested too much to just let things continue without a message. Let us play the game again, but this time with no rules. All comers can be reached at any time and no door is ever barred from me. I will walk with you in plain sight but then away from you in the shadows. This time your beloved fed is simply a pawn in a much bigger story. And it's one not everyone will see the end of...."

The two men return carrying a groggy guard. They throw him in the ring at Okos feet. Johnny looks down at him and smirks.

"My friend, you have a very important role to play. You must deliver a message from us. But do not worry, it is one you do not have to remember......only feel."

Suddenly Oko hunches down and grabs the guards arm. He locks in a vicious armbar thar immediately awakens the guard from his drowsy state. He starts screaming which only makes Oko lock the move in harder.

"My friend, your superiors have four chances, like the four digits on your hand. Three of them remain...."

He suddenly grabs the guards wrist while still locked in the move and holds on to the guards little finger with his other hand.

"......and one of them is now broken."

The guard wails in pain as his finger is pulled backward with a sickening crack. Oko releases the hold and gets to his feet. He rubs his hands down his attire before reaching into his pocket. He lifts out and the drops a silver wrapper onto the canvas while the guard whimpers at his feet. Oko places his katana over his shoulder and turns to his henchmen.

"Clean up."

Oko jumps down from the ring and starts to walk down the corridor as the two men stand over the crying guard.

DarrenJS

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2) Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday 15th May 2008 (Episode 2)

Post by x12x Tue 9 May - 20:02

We find ourselves once again in the empty Copper Box Arena as a figure faces away from the camera, the figure is wearing a black hoodie and pauses for a second before slowly turning to face the camera, moving the hood back to reveal the face of Liam Wood.

Wood has a serious look on his face as he takes a second to peer around the arena, the serious look clearly one of disappointment. After a few seconds he looks in to the camera that moves closer to him as he begins to speak.

Wood:
When I walked back in to this building a week ago I talked about my journey outside of wrestling, I talked about my journey back to this very company but most importantly, I talked about having unfinished business.

I talked about having a voice in the back of my head that wouldn't let me walk away from professional wrestling and wouldn't shut up no matter what I did...a voice that told me that if I didn't come back that I wouldn't couldn't look at myself in the mirror ever again without feeling ashamed.

A voice that I couldn't ignore anymore.

Wood pauses for a second and grits his teeth

Wood:
Now, I'm going to make something very clear to everyone watching at home and the suits running this whole thing because it clearly has to be said...when I said I was coming back because of unfinished business, I wasn't talking about the past...

...I was talking about the future...

...but someone clearly didn't get that.

Wood shakes his head and continues

Wood:
You see, whoever is booking my return to the ring seems to be trying to make this some greatest hits of my career and really playing on the whole 'decade in the industry'. They want to act like this is some comeback and I'm trying to relive old glory but they couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't want old glories, I don't want re-runs...I want everything, I want the things I never had before and I want to cement my name, my legacy and my career as one of the best to have ever done it by the time I finally do throw in the towel.

Wood pauses

Wood:
You see 10 years ago, February 4th 2013 I made my debut in this building and it was against the man who would actually go on to become the first ever EWF Champion...Jason Sparxz. A man who's name will forever be known as the first to lift that title and I can see what the promoters are trying to do because 10 years later I step back in to the same arena and face him again as it all starts again.

But you see, the thing is...Jason Sparxz might have lifted that title first, he might have put his mark on wrestling history and he might be talked about when it comes to EWF but what people seem to ignore is that he lost the title and disappeared, his comeback attempts failed and this fabricated rivalry that the company are going to try and push...is an insult.

Wood smirks to himself although clearly frustrated as he continues to speak

Wood:
Now Jason, this isn't personal but we aren't on the same level...you walk back in to the ring to cash a paycheque and jog people's memories of who you were for a few months...I'm walking back in to start a whole new era. We might both be former EWF World Heavyweight Champions but that is where the similarities stop because only one of us made that belt mean anything.

The fact that this is even a match they considered putting on the card tells me all I needed to know and makes that voice in my head even louder...it tells me that the respect I deserve is going to be earned by destroying my past.

The includes cameos from people not worthy of being in my ring and achieving things I never got the chance to when I last fought for his company.

Wood pauses one last time before finishing.

Wood:
I used to walk out and stand in front of the crowd and talk about everything I had done with my career...I'd talk week in, week out, in detail about every award I'd won, every achievement I made and every title I put over my shoulder and at times I became like a broken record.

Coming back has shown that living off past glories means nothing and that I need to achieve new ones or I may as well give up. My promise right now is that for every exec and producer who thinks I can be ignored and put in 'fun little nostalgia matches' instead of being given the respect and shots that I deserve...

...that it's time to wake up

Wood stares down the lens one last time before slowly walking from the scene as it fades to black, focusing on the empty arena.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 9 May - 21:16

➼Dave Meltzer is presenting his Wrestling Observer Radio show...

DM: So, yeah, ok, it was a good show, but the booking was still a mess. I wouldn't call it the worst show I've ever seen though, I reported 2001 WCW.

➼Meltzer clears his throat

DM: I welcome on our guest now, a man who probably could have swam with the sharks back in the 90s...the often controversial Marty Helms

MH: Afternoon Dave

DM: Not for the listeners, but sure. So, Marty, back in 6CWF after a few years away

➼There's a gap as Helms just doesn't speak

DM: What do you have to say about that?

MH: I had nothing to say, Dave. It wasn't a question. Do you want me to talk about coming back to that place? Should start by saying I don't recognise the F in this thing, that company burned out a long time ago and was just a cesspit for men with big egos and very few friends.

DM: You don't strike me as a man who has many friends himself, Marty...

➼Helms laughs a little

MH: Just cos I don't bring all of mine into the ring with me does not mean I don't have friends. I've just not met anyone in this business worth one second of my time. Except maybe Adamson...but he's Australian, so, ya know. Convict.

DM: We don't say that, I dont think, do we? Mr Helms's views aren't strictl...

➼Helms interrupts

MH: Shut up, melt. I can call him, you, them, anyone whatever I want. I'm Marty f*cking Helms, I beat people to a bloody pulp for a living.

➼Meltzer goes to speak but Helms cuts across him.

MH: No, none of that. None of you coming in with your snivelling bulls*t. I came on here to make a point, not to give a single sh*t about you and your little marks listening to things so they can post news on Reddit and get attention. I came on to put out notice of why I'm back.

DM: And why is that? Why now? Why were you out of sight for so long?

MH: Jesus you're annoying. Where do you think I was going with that?

➼Helms waits a second and it appears Meltzer has learned his lesson.

MH: Better. There was all that talk on TV about the title, and I will have that, don't you worry your little autistic head about it. But that's gonna happen, I don't have to plan for that. The real reason I am back is to retire some of these dementia ridden potential Chris Benoits who are still doddering around, waiting to die.

DM: I'm sorry, what do you mean?

MH: Those old names, Dave, the ones you were writing about 15 years ago, whether it be 6WF or 6CW, the old names who are always on the verge of a 2-3 month comeback, I want them done. I want to cripple them, and I want them to have to explain to their doctor that they need another prescription because Marty Helms smashed his fist into their spine so hard that it cracked.

DM: That doesn't really explain your return on the first show, Marty. Roth?

MH: Roth is just a stepping stone. You gotta make the big one your b*tch, know what I mean? Gazzy will sit up for the first time since 2008 once he sees that. It's a warning for him, Hill, Lex bloody Hart, that they can get out before they get got. If they run, I'll let them off.

DM: I thought you'd be after Uryu, going off your recent tweet.

➼Helms laughs loudly

MH: Touching that man always leaves you in the splash zone. What a desperate little virgin. Honestly, it took a lot not to cave JJ's skull in when I heard that little gimp was in the building. I know your little show is all about insider info in the business, so I'll give you this little gem: Uryu wrestles in a condom because he wants to be ready at any moment, just in case one of the fans is that lonely. Whatever a Uryu is, we're better off with him in the wrestling industry. He's one bad episode of Dragonball Z from shooting up a school.

➼The line cuts suddenly after that and Helms is gone

DM: Marty? Helms? I...well, folks, im sorry. That was meant to be an hour long interview...so I guess we should talk about something else. Maybe Uryu will pick up...

➼The audio fades away with Meltzer still talking

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 10 May - 8:06

Christy James is backstage as Rex Adamson exits his locker room, he is wearing a navy blue tracksuit with the top zipped up, and is holding a protein shake, he stops and sighs as Christy waits for an interview in expectation

Rex: Max told me it would be like this...

CJ: Rex, how are you feeling going into your 6CWF in ring debut this week, against a legend of the business in Lex Hart? Are you ready for the challenge? How confident are you in getting the win so early into your career here?

Rex huffs as he puts down his protein shake and mentally prepares himself, and then it's almost as if a switch flicks

Rex: Hey Christy, it's great to be here. Let me answer those terrific questions one by one for you dollface. Let's start at the beginning. How am I feeling going into my first ever 6CWF match against an icon of the sport in Lex Hart.

Rex starts stretching out while he's still talking

Rex: I feel fantastic Christy. I really do. I was born to wrestle. That's what I do. And like myself, Lex is also somebody who has wrestling in his blood. You asked me if I was ready for the challenge. You bet your sweet badonkadonk I am. I'm raring to go, and unlike my illustrious Uncle Max, I'm not the kind of guy to chat shït about opponents just for the hell of it. I do my talking inside that squared circle. And you asked how confident I was of winning?

Rex smirks and unzips his tracksuit top to reveal his new t-shirt, available now at 6CWFshop.com

Rex: I'm not just confident of victory. I'm not just "sure" I'm going to win. I'm "Man Sausage Sure". And if you have to ask, then you'll never know. Now, as you can tell, I'm a busy man. I've got a workout to do, hence the shake, hence the stretching. You don't get abs like mine sat on the toilet, pretending to be a wrestler in an e-fed writing fake promos for your friends. I'm a main event guy. The management knows that already. You dont get main events by being good at trivia. You get them by making a name for yourself. Ain't that the truth Chrissie.

CJ: Christy.

Rex: Whatever.

Rex zips his top back up, grabs his protein shake, and walks off

CJ: A very confident Rex Adamson there. Back to you at ringside.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 10 May - 9:04

The camera fades in on a dimly lit room, with Clarke James sitting in a worn leather armchair in front of a dimly lit fireplace. The light flickers across his face, casting deep shadows and highlighting his wild eyes.

Clarke James: JJ, you thought you could betray me and get away with it? You don't know what you've done. You don't know the monster you've awakened... You think you know what it means to be unhinged, to be crazy. But you have no idea. You have no idea what it's like to be consumed by the darkness, to be driven by the madness that lurks inside us all.

[He pauses for a moment, his eyes locked on the camera.]

Clarke James: I am that darkness. I am that madness. I am about to become your biggest and most painful nightmare. You had a choice, JJ. Do the right thing. Hand me what is rightfully mine and this could have been over before it begun, but here we are..

[He stands up, the light from the fireplace casting deep shadows across his face. He takes a candle from the mantel piece and lights it in the flames]

Clarke James: That belt was mine. It belonged to me. And you took it from me - you and your politicking. Your desire to still be the face of everything, come rain or shine.

[Clarke takes a deep breath, visibly trying to control his anger.]

Clarke James: But you know what? That's not even the worst part. The worst part is what you caused, what you created. A situation so unnecessary that it almost brings about a feeling of guilt. He was just there, innocently talking, trying to resolve the situation. He was your friend. Just like I was…. but like I said…

Almost.

[He moves closer to the camera, his face filling the frame.]

Clarke James: I think of the months, the years, the hard work I put in plotting the demise of Hero’s p*ssy little Church. The constant façade of pretending I was always loyal to the cause, the fake smiles, the cheesy gimmicks. When the time came they were just casualties of a bigger picture. Rapture, Marshall… even Jack. Just footnotes of a story that was always mine to tell. And then you come back.

JJ ‘fricking Johnson and his big ass bride Brandi. Riding in to save the day.

[James raises the candle, tipping the was into the palm of his hand.]

Clarke James: JJ, the reckoning is coming. I’m putting you and everyone in your presence on notice. I’m going to be lurking in the shadows, waiting for my chance to strike. And when I do…

[James blows the candle out and screen goes dark.]

Clarke James: It’s lights out.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 10 May - 19:56

Uryu is seen sitting down at a quiet interview set opposite an empty chair as Jeff Thadeus slowly walks towards him. Uryu stands up and greets Jeff with a handshake, which is accepted.

UI: Jeff, I'm surprised you wanted to talk to me, I thought your first interview would be with JJ or a member of the 6CWF Board.

As the pair sit down Jeff nods with a little smile.

JT: Well they have a lot of things to prepare so I asked for an experienced voice of the locker room.

UI: Well that I am, Though I guess the others here said no. So, what's on your mind?

Uryu leans back looking relaxed as he smiles as Jeff clears his throat.

JT: Firstly, It has been two years since your last in ring match, what have you been doing to keep your fitness levels up?

UI: Simply put I have been training myself to the limit and sometimes beyond it. I have been eager to hear back from someone regarding what happened back then. I was on the edge, on the cusp of taking that one last step up and then, silence. Nothing to do but keep my skills sharp for two years, hell I even tried running a training school for a few months but that never worked out due to costs.

JT: Well it certainly seems to have paid off, the way you fought back against Ethan Shaw this week, someone you struggled with back then, to beat him so convincingly must be a huge weight off your shoulders.

UI: Well it's nice to see that my hard work paid off, I didn't even know Shaw was in the building until he ambushed me, If he decides after that match that we aren't done I will gladly fight him again.

As Jeff nods, he continues on

JT: Do you think he will go after Christy James again?

Uryu sits up, looking a little concerned as he takes his time to answer.

UI: If he does try, he will not get very far

JT: Are you referring to her husband GazzyD and yourself defending her? You know the issues you both had last time.

UI: Jeff, Gazzy and I outside of the arena have not spoken in two years. I tried to connect to him a couple times but Christy said it wasn't a good time for it.

JT: You have spoken to his wife? How is he going to...

Uryu interrupts him quickly

UI: Only as a friend. She has me as a friend on Discord and we talked about wrestling news, music...She actually kept me training

Uryu starts going quiet as he looks to the ground.

JT: She broke lockdown to see you?

Uryu sits bolt upright with surprise.

UI: NO! I was contemplating retiring! She kept making me train over Teams and encouraging me to work harder. She kept reminding me that I was not done yet. That I still had plenty to do.

Jeff nods stoicly as Uryu quickly recomposes himself.

JT: So having her in the Board must be an advantage for you.

UI: Not in the slightest. I suggested her name to JJ when he asked if I knew anyone for the position and I asked her not to give me special treatment. I do not want the easy way here.

JT: So, you got her the Board of Directors position?

UI: NO! I only put her name forward for it, What she does whilst there I have zero input on. Jeff, you know me, I want to earn everything I get. I want to fight the best and right now the best are coming back here!

JT: Speaking of the best, you have an old friend to face this week and an old enemy has been stirring the pot.

UI: Marlon is an old friend yes but once we are in that ring and have shook hands we see each other as obstacles in the others way. We both know what we have to do and may the best man win.

JT:...And Marty Helms?

UI: Marty...thinks I am an old relic too far gone to matter. He has bested me in the past but that was then. He thinks that me being older is a hinderance? Well He clearly didn't watch my match last week. I'd advise him to watch and learn from my matches this time.

JT: Speaking of watching and learning, Is there anyone you are paying close attention to now?

Uryu nods and chuckles.

UI: Rex Adamson. Not for digging up an old rivalry but I think he has the potential to do very well here if he survives as long as I have. Though he might have a bigger mouth than Max and from past experience Max knew when to shut it and listen. I can't wait to see what happens in his match.

JT: Well thank you Uryu for the interview, We hope to see bright things from you.

We hear a random stagehand yell "Cut!" as the camera goes dark, the mic on it picks up the following:

Uryu sighs deeply

JT: Uryu, you know you she can't really...

UI: I know, I know... conflict of interest, She's a friend Jeff and I don't want anything to ruin her here..

The mic cuts out.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 11 May - 9:57

We open after Proving Grounds has gone off air. Jack Reynolds is backstage hoping to grab words with returning superstars as gazzy appears from a locker room, switching the light off as he exits. As he makes his way closer to camera it is evident that gazzy is clearly emotional

JR: Gazzy…you mind if we have a word?

Gazzy stops and when he realises the camera is present he throws his hood up, partially hiding his face from camera

JR: Thanks gazzy, so tell me, how was it out there tonight?

G: Hard. I can’t sugar-coat that. To think its been two years……two long years since…….since…..

Gazzys voice begins to break, but he composes himself and he changes how he answers

G: You know. In my time here I’ve been very fortunate to step in to the ring with some of the best. Dicey Reilly, Geoff Steel, Liam Wood, Max Adamson………but Daniel Reilly was always the one I look back on as the best I shared the squared circle with. He brought out the best in me, and I like to think I did the same to him. When his music hit tonight, I was shocked, but I was also made up. What an honour it was to once again share the spotlight with him

JR: Well it was some match, but questions of course will be asked of the officiating with a number of people pointing to Daniel’s shoulder being off the mat as the referee counted the pinfall

Gazzy shrugs

G: Yeah, I seen the comments, and strangely heard some of the boos. I can see why people are aggrieved, I would be too, but sometimes things just fall in your favour. Lord knows I am overdue some good luck given everything that’s happ……You know what? Forget that last part

JR: So…..if you don’t mind me asking, why did you come back? How did you feel when you got that call asking if you’d be open to return

G: Honestly……I nearly wasn’t going to. I know I could come out with the stock answer everybody gives that ‘I have unfinished business’ but yeah, that couldn’t be further from the truth. A lot has happened the last two years that I’m not quite ready to open up about, and I can’t deny the minute I walked in the building tonight and saw…..well you know, I was almost convinced that I had made the wrong decision and wanted to turn around and leave.

Gazzy takes a deep breath to himself contemplating his next words

G: For a long time I hated 6CW, Bing honest to myself I probably still do. For the person it made me, for the people close to me who got hurt, but again, I digress. That’s a conversation for another time

JR: So Gazzy, forgive me. If all that’s true, why exactly did you come back

G: Honestly? *gazzy takes a big deep breath and pauses a moment* Because its all I have left

Reynolds is taken aback by gazzy’s answer and tries to move the interview on

JR: So…Gazzy, we’ve just learnt that next week you’ll be going up against Clarke James. Any thoughts or comments on that

Gazzy is clearly distracted by something and the camera pans around to see Christy leaving the arena before turning back to Gazzy

G: Sorry Jack, I’m gonna have to.....

Reynolds understands as Gazzy pushes past and goes after Christy as the scene fades

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 12 May - 19:30

[Our scene opens up to the Copperbox arena in London is a hive of activity and the palpable tension in the air is rife as the fans are thrilled that 6CWF is back in business. Suddenly the light dims somewhat with an expectant audience ready to welcome who comes out to greet them. Then a Familiar voice comes over the speakers to boos and groans]

Kent: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, feast your eyes upon greatness! For tonight, you are in the presence of the one, the only, the chosen one, Eddy Kent... Witness greatness..now.

[The arena erupts with a mix of boos and jeers as succession roars over the Copperbox arena. The arena is now bathed in strong light as the confident and broad figure of Kent strolls out behind the curtain and onto the ramp, clutching a microphone in his right hand. Kent is wearing a red under armour sleevless training top, black under armour tracksuit bottoms and bright red nike trainers. Kent grins arrogantly, his bright white teeth as bright as the spotlight on him. Kent stops at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans less than welcoming reaction. Cricking his neck side from side, Kent looks up to the rafters and takes in a deep breath. He then raises his microphone to address the audience]

Kent: I want to tell you a story... of my Genesis. Let me take you back to 2012, and what a time it was. You see, in the annals of wrestling history, there are those who strive for greatness, who yearn to etch their names in the halls of immortality. I was once part of such a force. They were called Genesis. A force that struck fear into the hearts of all who dared to challenge us. Lex Hart, Michael Sweetwater, Frosted Dice, Alex Walker and... me. I went from a mouthy upstart to a blood thirsty shark.

Kent: I was trusted to handle the issues that they all couldn't handle. It was me, all of it was down to me. Whatever Hart or Walker wanted... I would do. Michael and I would break our backs to keep them happy. But that was such a long time ago.. and now I have seen the light. And I see things much, much differently now. I kept the ship afloat, I kept you all happy and we ruled 6CW because of me.

Kent: We ruled this 6CW with an iron fist, leaving a trail of destruction in our wake. But it wasn't Lex Hart. It wasnt Michael Sweetwater or Frosted Dice. It was all me.. I was the embodiment of their desires, the one who carried the banner of dominance, and together, we rewrote the very fabric of this industry. Lex Hart can claim he was the one who created Genesis, and he's right he did. But I was the one who took Genesis to levels he could not.

Kent: While Lex took off into the sunset I reigned supereme. I reigned over 6CW and I reigned over 6WF winning title, after title, after title, after title... beating opponents night after night after night..My career went to levels that Lex Hart, Michael Sweetwater and Frosted Dice couldn't even dream of. And everywhere I went, I reminded them all why I was that guy who could do it all.

[Kent proudly stands as the audience boo loudly, some fans begin chanting Genesis while others chant we want Lex, we want Lex. Kent twitches with some angst as he then once raises the microphone to his lips]

Kent: But alas, times change, allegiances fracture, and rivalries are born. And tonight, I find myself standing face to face with an opponent with whom I share another storied past, a history fraught with glory and defeat, Cameron Faith. Our paths have intertwined for years, leaving scars upon each other's souls. Every encounter, every collision has shaped us into the men we are today. But last time I faced Faith... I took from him what he loved and that was the 6WF Freeweight championship.

Kent: You, Faith, were once a beacon of hope. A hero, or so they thought. But as fate would have it, your true nature was exposed. You're just not on my level and you know this deep down..In our battles of yesteryear, we tore at each other's flesh, leaving no doubt that we were the embodiment of conflict itself. And now, fate has brought us together once more, destined to dance. And this is another dance you will lose.

Kent: But let me be clear, Faith. The history we share only fuels my fire, stokes the flames of my hunger. I will not let sentimentality cloud my vision or weaken my resolve. You may have tasted victory against me in the past on 6WF, but tonight, the tides shall turn. I have evolved, transcended my former self, and honed my skills to a level beyond comprehension.

Kent: Prepare yourself for the onslaught, for the true test of your mettle. Know that every blow I deliver will be laced with the bitterness of our past, every strike an echo of the pain you inflicted upon me. I am the living embodiment of an unstoppable force. Tonight, the world will bear witness as I dismantle you, piece by agonizing piece until you're struggling for oxygen.

Kent: So, Cameron. I want you to embrace our match tonight. History may be written by the victors, but tonight, I will rewrite it once again. Brace yourself, for your loss. Welcome to your reckoning, for tonight, the past will collide with the present, and I will emerge as the conqueror, standing tall atop the ashes of our shared history and you will...

WITNESS GREATNESS.

[Succession once again reverberates around the copperbox as Kent shuts his eyes and smirks as the crowd rain boos down at Kent. Kent raises his arms triumphantly before sauntering off the ramp, behind the curtain and back into gorilla as the show fades away and into a paramount ad break]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 14 May - 22:14

We cut backstage to Clarissa, who is stood facing the camera with microphone in hand.

Clarissa: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris!

The camera zooms out to reveal Scott Harris stood alongside the interviewer. He is wearing his training gear and is looking focussed as he stares out of shot.

Clarissa: Scott, thank you for joining me...

SH: Not a problem, any time!

Clarissa: A time limit draw last week in your match with Eddy Kent. What's your reaction?

SH: Primarily relief. It got a bit hairy, but in the end there isn't an 'L' in the column against my name.

Clarissa: You wasted no time in asking for a rematch. Why?

SH: Because in this business, there's no room for ambiguity. Only certainty. All those question marks don't work for Kent and they certainly don't help my case either. We need to get back in that ring and draw a line under this, one way or another.

Eddy Kent showed he's still got it. He went toe to toe with me and even threw in a couple of moves that knocked me off my rhythm. There's one overriding thing hanging over his head though Clarissa.

He didn't get the job done.

If he's the outstanding talent he says he his, he'd have found a way to finish the job. If the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldn't have made that mistake. It's convenient that he hasn't acknowledged me or our match this week but then that's the mark of the man, I suppose.

When he's ready to be a big boy, he knows where to find me. Except this time, it'll be me putting him to sleep.

Clarissa: And a word on this week's triple threat match?

SH: It doesn't get any easier does it? Two bonafide legends in Reilly and Mike Hill. Two men that have seen it all and done it all over and over again!

Anything can happen in Triple Threat matches but I've just got to keep my head in the game and execute my game plan like I know I can. There's a lot of doubt surrounding my name. I've read the dirt sheets, I've seen what has been said on the forums and it's up to me to prove the doubters wrong. I'm here to stay this time and I'm here to outlast everyone.

That starts on Monday night.

I will deliver on the promise. I will start the journey towards being in the conversation for the gold.

The fire has been lit and Mike Hill, Daniel Reilly, there's no extinguishing it. These people will shout 'Needs More Harris' and that's what they're going to get.

I'm going to give it everything on Monday... Come and prove me wrong.

With that Harris gives Clarissa a nod and walks away.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 15 May - 8:05

*Tyler Roth is shown lifting weights in the gym. The camera is trained on him as he finishes his last set on the deadlifts and then turns to face the camera.

Roth: Keeping it short and sweet this week. I don't have a match but I'm always prepared, always ready if a fight should present itself to me,

*Roth picks up a towel and wipes his forehead

Roth: A quick address on last week and what everyone witnessed. I dismantled Ivan Petrov in the centre of the ring before Marty Helms decided it was the right time to interrupt me and throw down the gauntlet.

Absolutely no issues on that whatsoever. I've already spoken to management and I've told them to make the match whenever and wherever. I asked for a higher level of competition and I got exactly what I asked for.

See we go way back, Marty. People forget that we came up together in 6CW, both of us members of The Authority that tried to overthrow the powers that be. Back then we were both fresh faced and naïve. Fighting battles for someone else.....willing to put ourselves through hell so that someone else could prosper.

But since then we've both been on different paths but each of us have left devastation in our wake. I've followed your accomplishments and I wasn't surprised to see you reach the top tier in this industry because I saw from day one that you had "It".

Only thing is, Marty, that I have "It" too and my resume and my achievements speak for themselves. I am one of the most successful combat sports competitors in the history of the game. The only thing missing from my collection is a world championship from this company.....the same thing that you have been craving for a long time.

And the fact is, with both of us in this promotion a collision course was inevitable. There was no way on earth our paths were not going to cross. We strive to be the best at what we do and we will trample over anything and anyone that tries to get in our way.

This is a battle to the mountain top and it is only a matter of time before we clash....it has to happen....in order for one of us to become world champion we are going to have to walk through the other.....are you prepared for that, Marty?

Because Monday night I will be there at ringside and I will be watching you very closely. Studying exactly how far your have evolved since our beginnings....I'm expecting big things from you...

And when the smoke clears and the dust settles....there'll just be me and you.....two warriors primed for battle...

We both know what's coming.....we both know the pain, suffering and bloodshed we are going to inflict upon one another......and to be honest, Marty, I cannot wait...

I want the biggest, the baddest and the best so that means me and you....it has to happen....it will happen and it will happen sooner rather than later...

The Reaper versus The Monster Slayer....The Executioner versus The Last Outlaw.....Tyler Roth.....Marty Helms....

There will be blood!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 15 May - 16:43

*The cameras roll to Timothy Allen in the backstage area, he is stood staring into the lens, looking a tad nervous*

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...Mike Hill!

*The shot zooms out slightly to show Hill stood alongside Allen, smirking.

TA: So Mike, before we get onto your match this weeks, can we start with went down on the last episode of Proving Grounds where you brutally attacked Lex Hart after he defeated you and then tried to congratulate you on the match...

*Hill glares intensely at Allen for a moment, who is visibly squirming...

MH: You think that was brutal Tim? That was nothing. That was nothing more than a shot across the bow for everyone in this company. Mike Hill is not here to be disrespected.

TA: Well, I don't think Lex was disrespecting you, he just wanted to congratulate you on a great match...

MH: That is disrespect Tim. Lex Hart congratulating Mike Hill on a great match? Mike Hill has never heard anything more disrespectful in his life. Let's make one thing abundantly clear here Tim, Mike Hill exists on an entirely different stratosphere to the Lex Hart's of this world.

Look at Mike Hill's CV, Tim. It reads like a who's who of professional wrestling Hall Of Famers. You name them, and Mike Hill has not only beaten them, he's embarrassed them. Made them look like fools. Three time world champion, Born In Fire Main Eventer, Grand Slam Champion. The man who took over The Dynasty from one of the most cerebral thinkers in this business, River Ace, without him even realising what was happening.

The Leader of The New Dynasty, The Leader Of The Association. And yet Mike Hill is supposed to be thankful for the chance to face Lex Hart? Mike Hill should be grateful that after a fluky victory Lex Hart offered to shake my hand? That's not how it works. Mike Hill has spent too many years in the wilderness to sit by and let things like that go, not this time around. Mike Hill is here to go to the top, as quickly as possible, and whoever gets in his way, well they've only got themselves to blame because they know who they're dealing with.

TA: Some thought you were jealous of the reaction Lex Hart got from the fans compared to you...

*Hill laughs*

MH: Seriously Tim? You think Mike Hill give a damn what these idiots think? The same fools who were booing Mike Hill last week were queuing up outside convention centres to get a picture and an autograph with The Next Big Thing that they could post on their Instagram so their 10 basement dwelling friends could give it a like.

Mike Hill does not need the approval or validation of these fans. As Mike Hill has said, the record speaks for itself. Cheer Mike Hill, boo Mike Hill, do whatever the hell you want but don't disrespect who I am or what I've done. Mike Hill knows he is that God Damn Good, and everyone here knows it too.

TA: And what about your match tonight against two 6CW Stalwarts in Scott Harris and Daniel Reilly?

MH: What about it Tim? Another two has-beens from the 2nd best wrestling company beginning with a 6? Talk about disrespect, putting Mike Hill in the ring with these 2 is one of the biggest acts of disrespect he's ever seen. Scott Harris was celebrating a draw last week, Mike Hill has never seen anything like it, that's pathetic.

But Mike Hill will go out there tonight, be a professional, get the job done and when Harris and Reilly come to the back after the match, Mike Hill will shake their hands, give them a signed pictured and send them on their way. They're just another stop on Mike Hill's ascent to the top of 6CWF.

*Hill pushes the mic out of Allen's hands and swaggers off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down