The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5)

+8
Steel
Bentyf1
Beer
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Bull
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5) Empty 6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 11 Jun 2023, 7:49 pm

Live from Birmingham Bowl, Birmingham
Start time: 9pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: ‘All of the Lights’ by Kanye West/Rihanna

*The 6CWF Board will address the finale of ‘From the Ashes’

*Marty Helms & Uryu Ishida will celebrate their historic world title victories

Bout 1
Road to Royalty Qualifier
Cody Walker vs Johnny Oko

Bout 2
Cassidy vs Liam Wood

Bout 3

6CWF European Championship
Mike Hill (c) vs Lex Hart

Bout 4
Daniel Reilly vs O’Callaghan

Main Event
Geoff Steel vs Rex Adamson

*Plus much more to be announced

Last edited by JJJohnson on Mon 12 Jun 2023, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5) Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5)

Post by x12x Sun 11 Jun 2023, 10:01 pm

The crowd give a mixed reaction as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers in the Copper Box Arena and Liam Wood wearing an original EWF t-shirt slowly makes his way out on to the stage with a serious look on his face, Wood pauses to soak in the atmosphere before making his way down towards the ring.

RT: One of the men who came close to walking away with the European Championship at From The Ashes only to leave empty handed

JT: Liam gave it his all but one man made sure that it wasn't enough...Daniel Reilly.

RT: We still have no idea the actual reason behind the attack but if I was a betting man, I'd put the motivation solely on Drake Callihan who seems to be back with one mission...destroy the man he blames for the downfall of EWF...the man stood in the ring right now.

Wood takes a mic from ringside and rolls under the bottom rope, a big portion of the fans seemingly behind him at present after his latest effort at From The Ashes. Wood pauses once again, looking around at the fans before locking his eyes on to the stage and calling out the man who ensured that he left empty handed.

Wood:
Daniel Reilly...

A swell of boos rises from the fans as Wood mentions Reilly's name

Wood:
...it looks like someone made a deal with the Devil.

Wood pauses, a clear intensity to his words as he begins to speak again

Wood:
Daniel, at From The Ashes when you decided to take me out and take away my chance at being the European Champion you made a choice that is going to impact your time back in 6CWF. You decided that you were going to become the puppet for Drake Callihan and do everything he tells you so that he can try to ruin my life and my career.

You put a target on my back but in reality, you put one on your own back as well...

...I'm not angry though, I feel sorry for you because you don't see the truth behind Callihan picking you.

Wood pauses, a smirk covers his face

Wood:
You see, Callahan is a parasite who feeds off weakness...he looks for someone like you, down on their luck, unable to pick up a win and he promises them that it'll all change, he promises them that with his guidance that he'll take them back to their glory days and lead them to the top of the mountain...

...the sad truth though? He cares more about ending my career than he does improving yours, he cares more about his own pride than ever actually achieving anything with you. He's going to send you to try and destroy me but he'll drop you the moment you fail.

You are just a pawn to him and his promises are empty. He's making you fight a battle that he can no longer fight and at the end of the day, you're the one who's going to suffer...

...but you brought this on yourself.

The fans begin to get behind Wood a little more but he ignores them as he continues to speak with a clear purpose in his voice.

Wood:
I want to take this time to jog your memory though and remind you of what happened the last time Drake Callihan tried to destroy my career.

You see, Callihan tried his best to take over the company that I put on the map and he put together a team so destructive that he almost did it...when he created FEAR, he came so close to controlling everything but as we all know...so close is not good enough in this business.

You see, Drakes problem is that FEAR still had to go through me to take it all and I couldn't let that happen. I stood up to FEAR and I walked out as the EWF Champion...he wants to claim that the EWF is his creation and I destroyed it?

EWF, no matter who's name was on the paperwork, was MY company and without me, it would have crashed and burned earlier. EWF survived for as long as it did DESPITE Drake Callahan, he ran the place in to the ground and let his pride get the best of him.

Wood pauses one more time, clearly worked up and ready to fight.

Wood:
It's 2023 and he's STILL letting his pride control his actions. He's recruiting people like you Daniel to do his dirty work from a decade ago and when all is said and done, you'll have nothing to show for it...

...that's the choice you made though.
...you did this to yourself.

Because while I said I feel sorry for you...and I do. I'm still going to enjoy beating the living hell out of you for what you did at From The Ashes...I'm still going to show you why putting yourself in my path is a choice that you're going to regret and that siding with Callihan is the worst choice you've in your career because his words are empty.

Wood remains, standing tall in the ring, his eyes locked on the stage as the fans in attendance cheer

RT: The fans seem to be getting behind Wood here

JT: I don't think he cares, he's made it very clear that he's not here for them!

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5) Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds - Monday June 19th (Episode 5)

Post by Bull Sun 11 Jun 2023, 10:13 pm

“The arena descends into darkness. 'Wake Up' by Rage Against the Machine blasts out over the speakers. The Tron flickers into life with a moving stuttering image of Michelangelo’s ‘The Creation of Adam.’ The artwork begins to reveal itself in full before the image becomes inverted appearing in negative form. The lights begin to strobe occasionally illuminating the darkness. Pyro fires as Cassidy’s silhouette appears in the breaks of darkness, before he slowly descends towards the ring with a smug and arrogant look on his face.

In the ring happens to be 2 animal enclosures, one containing a Scorpion and another full of multiple insects.

CASSIDY:
''I have watched again and again. This company has constantly failed. No matter which empty suit is in charge. No matter how hard it tries to remain relevant. The endless rebrands, the endless new names and returnees. It is doomed to repeat the same eternal sin. I would call it a tragedy but when the outcome is inevitable. Call it what it is...a divine comedy.''  

Cassidy’s face glimmers with an arrogant smirk. He slowly runs his hand through his hair as the crowd begins to descend into a chorus of boos. He steadily puts his hand into the enclosure of insects. Returning his fist back up from the box. Enclosed.

CASSIDY:
''I remember very evidently my first time here when it was run under Danny McGraw. A man who loved the business, the passionate fans. Devoted to making this place a success. Now that was a nice fantasy.''

Cassidy opens his enclosed fist to reveal a cockroach, it begins to circle round his hand.

CASSIDY:
''Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. Danny was just another corporate capitalist sellout. A man who would have sold-out his entire family. A man worshiped by all of you. A false idol. Now gone. Driven by pure distasteful greed.''

Cassidy opens the enclosed case containing the scorpion. He slowly lifts the cockroach holding it between his fingers. The crowd watches in silence before erupting into a ‘We Love Danny’ Chant.  

CASSIDY:
''They say when a nuclear holocaust destroys the world, only the cockroaches would survive... I guess they were wrong.''

Cassidy drops the cockroach into the enclosure containing the scorpion. The scorpion devours its prey.

CASSIDY:
''Now this company is under new management. Born again. How many times is that now? Under a new reign. The saviour. Adored among many as the best. JJ Johnson. So full of pride that he will be doomed to repeat the past mistakes of his predecessors. It is inevitable. It is time to let the past die.''

The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos once again. Cassidy begins taunting them. Smirking continuously. He grabs another insect from the enclosure.

CASSIDY:
''Now Uryu Ishida is your champion. How mediocre. You think someone who has been irrelevant for 16 years will save this place from the inevitable. Oh, but he has preserved through so much. Obsession... Desire...''

Cassidy reveals a maggot which he places into the enclosure with the scorpion.

CASSIDY:
''Truly disgusting. His lustful and envious nature for the gold. Another man needing to atone for the sins of the father. He will be purified. He will bare the cross.''

The maggot is engulfed by the scorpion. The crowd boos heavily. Cassidy remains unfazed. Approaching the enclosure once more. Opening the cage door.

CASSIDY:
''6CWF will cross the Styx. Your sins will be rectified and this companies soul will finally rest. Remember there is no God, Only Cassidy.''

Cassidy leaves the ring. The Scorpion escapes its cage. The crowd continues to boo. The spotlight shines on the animal before the arena descends into darkness.

Bull

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 13 Jun 2023, 11:20 am

”No matter how hard you try, you can’t stop us now…”

“Renegades of Funk” by Rage Against The Machine hits and the crowd inside the Birmingham Bowl erupts into a mixture of cheers and boos, Rex Adamson walks out in his wrestling gear, with a black zip up hoodie over his singlet, hood up. Rex has his hands up and punches the air as the guitar riff kicks in, and he walks down to the ring, he grabs a microphone from ringside as he saunters around the ring, ignoring the fans at ringside who are reaching for a high five.

Rex walks up the ring steps, and enters the ring, looking confident as he swaggers side to side to his music, which then begins to fade out. The boos begin to be louder than the initial cheers as Rex smirks.

Rex: You know Birmingham, I’ve had some time to process this whole scenario. I’m just eighteen years old. I’m undoubtedly on my way to the peak of this industry. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still p*ssed off at GazzyL, for being a loser, and costing me the opportunity to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship… But at From the Ashes, I showed GazzyL that he is the past, and I am the future. And believe me when I say this Birmingham... The future is now.

Rex pauses and smirks as the crowd boo, and a "GazzyD" chant begins to echo around the Birmingham Bowl

Rex: But I'm done with Gazzy. I beat him, fair and square, and it's now three to zero, in Rex Adamson versus former World Champions. Not only am I in the Road to Royalty Tournament, but my first match in said tournament is against Geoff Steel. Geoff is a tough son of a biscuit, and I've no issues at all with him. But Geoff Steel is of course...

Rex pretends to check his hand for imaginary notes

Rex: ...A former World Champion... Hmm...

Rex mocking ponders for a moment before continuing

Rex: So I guess, I'm gonna cut his life into pieces, as his song so elegantly requests, and I'm gonna go four and oh, against former World Champions. Let me tell you something, Birmingham. I've got a bit of an illness at the moment. I've got Royal Fever! I'm chomping at the bit to get stuck into this tournament, and as the great philosopher Simba once said, "Oh I just can't wait to be King". And Geoff Steel, nothing personal, but if you stand in my way of progressing in this tournament, you will have many worries, "for the rest of your days..."

Rex grins at his Lion King related content as the crowd jeer him

Rex: Oh grow up Birmingham. Pretending not to enjoy the Lion King. Pathetic. You will not feel my love tonight.

Rex stares into the camera and says off mic "that's three", before smirking and then continuing

Rex: But what you will feel, and what Geoff Steel will feel, is the presence of greatness. You will all feel the feeling, of the Future of Professional Wrestling taking over, and spreading that feeling of being obsolete to yet another member of this 6CWF Roster. What Geoff Steel will feel, is him being too old, knowing his best days are behind him, as Rex Adamson chalks up another big dub. It's nothing personal Geoff. It's just... The Circle of Life...

Groans are heard from the crowd as Rex closes his eyes, raises his hands to the sky, and "Renegades of Funk" plays again inside the Birmingham Bowl

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 13 Jun 2023, 3:24 pm

"Mr Blue Sky" starts playing as the crowd erupt into cheers. Uryu doesnt step out for a few seconds but when he does the crowd cheer louder. He has a warm smile on his face as he wears the 6CW World Championship around his waist. Slowly walking to the ring the fans in almost rabid celebration try to get his attention with words and throwing their arms out so he can slap them. He slaps a few but then sees a small child being pressed against the barriers holding a replica belt.

UI: Folks back up a minute!

As the crowd take a few steps back they see Uryu looking concerned at the child offering the belt. He pulls out a marker pen and signs the belt, making the child smile.

Kid: Cheers champ!

Uryu smiles and looks down at the belt on his waist as the following was picked up on a camera mic.

UI: Still feels a little strange to hear that...

Uryu walks into the ring and looks around at the crowd still chanting his name loudly. He starts to cry with a smile on his face as he leans his head on the top rope. His other arm raising a mic to his face.

UI: Damn you guys...I really didnt wanna break this soon...

He tries to wipe tears away as the crowd start chanting "You deserve it!"

UI: No...no I don't deserve it...

The crowd quickly interrupt with "Bull****!" As Uryu belts out a laugh as he has a huge grin, appreciating their words. The crowd see Uryu waving his hands to calm them down but much like Dominik Mysterio they don't listen to him.

UI: YOU CAN CARRY ON FOREVER CANT YOU?

Crowd: YES! YES! YES!

Uryu takes a sip of water from a bottle and lifts the mic to his face, letting the crowd die down with their chanting.

UI: As I was saying, I don't deserve it...not on my own anyway. For over a decade you have supported me. Ever since I wandered through the crowd and interrupted JJ Johnson making an attempt to turn a triple threat into a fatal four way and him chewing me out inside two minutes. Yet here I am, champion...taken me long enough hasnt it?

Crowd: WORTH THE WAIT! *ClapClap ClapClapClap!*

Uryu shakes his head with a grin as he continues.

UI: There are a few things I need to clarify though. Acer, we haven't spoken in a few years and out of respect I have stayed out of your way, I hope you appearing in my matches is not a regular thing, Once is enough. Max Adamson, thank you for pummeling me all through the years so I could take the hard way to the title and truly earn it. Christy James...for helping me back to my feet when I needed it most. It is appreciated and I thank you. Over the years i've needed a kick up the backside and well, you gave the the biggest one.

Uryu pauses for thought as the crowd start chanting "Thank you Christy!"

UI: Most of my opponents have kicked my backside, gone away n then returned to kick it again like i'm an ugly puppy and well...i've faced almost everyone. Ive faced Mike Hill, Max Adamson, Cameron Faith, Marty Helms, Cassius Zhi, Rasta and even Acer back when I was a rookie! Yet there are still a few names I would like to face, going back all through my years there are opponents I would love to fight for the...

Uryu looks at the title belt.

UI:...For OUR 6CW World Championship! I will take on anyone and everyone who wants a shot because I fight for each and every one of you! I have had your support for this long and now that I have gotten here I have no intentions of discarding it! If Clarke James wants a rematch? FINE! If anyone back there wants a match, BRING IT! If one of the Board of Directors decides i'm not the champion they want? COME AND FIGHT ME! But a word of warning before anyone steps up. Look back at From the Ashes, look back at my war with Engel Harliquin. If you think I am going to roll over easily then please think again!

Uryu stares up the ramp and looks determined.

UI: So, who wants the first attempt?

Uryu waits for someone to respond to him.

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Tue 13 Jun 2023, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Jun 2023, 3:42 pm

The camera fades in on Clarke James, seated in his dark room. His eyes burn with a mixture of anger and determination as he holds the microphone tightly in his hand.

Clarke James: Acer, Acer, Acer... you thought you could meddle with my destiny, didn't you? You thought you could cost me the World Title and get away with it? Clever…

Clarke leans forward, his voice dripping with contempt before a smirk eeks out across his face.

Clarke James: Years in the wilderness. Years of being a forgotten, insignificant speck in the business and then fate tosses you a chance at the fairy-tale ending every pro-wrestler dreams of…

Clarke chuckles to himself...

Clarke James: Only, there is no fairy-tale for you… You have opened the doors to your own destruction, Acer. You've awakened a wrath that you cannot comprehend. Did you really think your actions at From the Ashes would go unanswered? That I’d simply take it as comeuppance for your baseless accusations? Take away the unprovoked, callous, cowardly assault… you’re a board member, Ace. You put your hands on a talent. Not just any talent. THE talent.

He rises from his seat, pacing back and forth with an unsettling intensity.

Clarke James: You crossed the threshold. You belong to me now. Every move, every action, every tone deaf, insolent, disparaging word that comes out of your gormless, contemptable mouth WILL have a consequence. You…that ego-maniacal, self-absorbed, spotlight hogging peon and his hoodrat wife, all of you, I will make it my mission to dismantle your empire, to expose your corruption and greed. You will feel the weight of your decisions as they come crashing down upon you. There will be no haven, no escape from my wrath.

Clarke's voice grows colder, his eyes piercing through the camera

Clarke James: Your world will crumble beneath the weight of my fury. I will dismantle you, piece by agonizing piece, until there is nothing left but the ruins of your misguided choices. You and the rest of the board. You've underestimated the lengths to which I am willing to go to get what I want. I want you all to understand the consequences of crossing me. What happens when you hinder my path. What happens when you try to suppress me…

He takes a moment to compose himself, a sinister smile curling on his lips as he sits back in his seat.

Clarke James: I am the embodiment of rebellion… and you have been warned.

James rises from his seat, turning his back to the camera. He bends down and places something on the seat and walks off. The camera zooms in to reveal a security badge before the camera fades to black.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 13 Jun 2023, 4:13 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:"Mr Blue Sky" starts playing as the crowd erupt into cheers. Uryu doesnt step out for a few seconds but when he does the crowd cheer louder. He has a warm smile on his face as he wears the 6CW World Championship around his waist. Slowly walking to the ring the fans in almost rabid celebration try to get his attention with words and throwing their arms out so he can slap them. He slaps a few but then sees a small child being pressed against the barriers holding a replica belt.

As the crowd take a few steps back they see Uryu looking concerned at the child offering the belt. He pulls out a marker pen and signs the belt, making the child smile.

Uryu smiles and looks down at the belt on his waist as the following was picked up on a camera mic.

Uryu walks into the ring and looks around at the crowd still chanting his name loudly. He starts to cry with a smile on his face as he leans his head on the top rope. His other arm raising a mic to his face.

The crowd quickly interrupt with "Bull****!" As Uryu belts out a laugh as he has a huge grin, appreciating their words. The crowd see Uryu waving his hands to calm them down but much like Dominik Mysterio they don't listen to him.

Uryu takes a sip of water from a bottle and lifts the mic to his face, letting the crowd die down with their chanting.

UI: As I was saying, I don't deserve it...not on my own anyway. For over a decade you have supported me. Ever since I wandered through the crowd and interrupted JJ Johnson making an attempt to turn a triple threat into a fatal four way and him chewing me out inside two minutes. Yet here I am, champion...taken me long enough hasnt it?

UI: There are a few things I need to clarify though. Acer, we haven't spoken in a few years and out of respect I have stayed out of your way, I hope you appearing in my matches is not a regular thing, Once is enough. Max Adamson, thank you for pummeling me all through the years so I could take the hard way to the title and truly earn it. Christy James...for helping me back to my feet when I needed it most. It is appreciated and I thank you. Over the years i've needed a kick up the backside and well, you gave the the biggest one.

UI: Most of my opponents have kicked my backside, gone away n then returned to kick it again like i'm an ugly puppy and well...i've faced almost everyone. Ive faced Mike Hill, Max Adamson, Cameron Faith, Marty Helms, Cassius Zhi, Rasta and even Acer back when I was a rookie! Yet there are still a few names I would like to face, going back all through my years there are opponents I would love to fight for the...

UI:...For OUR 6CW World Championship! I will take on anyone and everyone who wants a shot because I fight for each and every one of you! I have had your support for this long and now that I have gotten here I have no intentions of discarding it! If Clarke James wants a rematch? FINE! If anyone back there wants a match, BRING IT! If one of the Board of Directors decides i'm not the champion they want? COME AND FIGHT ME! But a word of warning before anyone steps up. Look back at Born in Fire, look back at my war with Engel Harliquin. If you think I am going to roll over easily then please think again!

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits inside the Birmingham Bowl and the reaction is one of shock amongst the 6CWF fans and on the face of Uryu Ishida

RJ: Surely not...

Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a navy blue suit with white shirt and yellow tie, and he smirks at the crowd, he then points to Uryu Ishida inside the ring and seems to be bemused by the whole situation. Max walks down to the ring and climbs through the ropes, smirking again as he stares at the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship around the waist of Uryu Ishida

Max: Don't worry. I'm not here for the first attempt. I am a little bit surprised though. Like, for all we've been through, I figured I'd be the last person you'd thank as you finally win "the big one". Even if you were thanking me for "pummeling you", as you put it. You've got arguably the most stacked roster in the history of 6WF or 6CW, there must be a solid 15 to 20 guys who would conceivably be enough of an attraction to challenge you for that World Heavyweight Championship. In fact, I'm secretly hoping it's my nephew Rex who earns his shot sooner rather than later... But that's not why I'm here.

Max grins as he looks at Uryu, who is understandably not very trusting of Max

Max: We've done it all, we've been through it all. And I could joke that the only reason you're standing here as 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, is because I've retired... But really, for all the sh*t we've been through, good and bad, from Project X to me stealing Clarissa from you... Sorry, couldn't resist bringing that up...

Max winks at Uryu

Max: ...But for all that we've been through, I guess I just need to say these things to your face.

Adamson gets closer to Ishida, who has his game face on, Max looks intense but then smirks

Max: I just want to say, congratulations.

The crowd cheer as Max nods in approval at the new Champion and then continues once the cheers die down

Max: ...And these people are right when they say "you deserve it"...

Max rolls his eyes as a deafening "You deserve it" chant echoes around the Birmingham Bowl, Max shrugs as he waits for the chanting to stop

Max: ...But most importantly, more important than anything else in the history of Max Adamson and Uryu Ishida, I've said congrats, I've said you deserve it, but while you and I will never be friends... Too much has gone on in the past... On behalf of me and all the other former 6CW World Heavyweight Champions, maybe not including Clarke James... You have earned our respect, you've definitely earned my respect... And welcome to the club... Champ.

Max stands back and applauds Uryu as the crowd cheer and another "You deserve it" chant echoes around the building

Max: Although, just quickly... I still want you to lose the title to Rex. Don't forget that!

Max grins as the chanting continues

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 13 Jun 2023, 6:48 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:"Mr Blue Sky" starts playing as the crowd erupt into cheers. Uryu doesnt step out for a few seconds but when he does the crowd cheer louder. He has a warm smile on his face as he wears the 6CW World Championship around his waist. Slowly walking to the ring the fans in almost rabid celebration try to get his attention with words and throwing their arms out so he can slap them. He slaps a few but then sees a small child being pressed against the barriers holding a replica belt.

UI:...For OUR 6CW World Championship! I will take on anyone and everyone who wants a shot because I fight for each and every one of you! I have had your support for this long and now that I have gotten here I have no intentions of discarding it! If Clarke James wants a rematch? FINE! If anyone back there wants a match, BRING IT! If one of the Board of Directors decides i'm not the champion they want? COME AND FIGHT ME! But a word of warning before anyone steps up. Look back at Born in Fire, look back at my war with Engel Harliquin. If you think I am going to roll over easily then please think again!

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits inside the Birmingham Bowl and the reaction is one of shock amongst the 6CWF fans and on the face of Uryu Ishida

RJ: Surely not...

Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a navy blue suit with white shirt and yellow tie, and he smirks at the crowd, he then points to Uryu Ishida inside the ring and seems to be bemused by the whole situation. Max walks down to the ring and climbs through the ropes, smirking again as he stares at the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship around the waist of Uryu Ishida

Max: Don't worry. I'm not here for the first attempt. I am a little bit surprised though. Like, for all we've been through, I figured I'd be the last person you'd thank as you finally win "the big one". Even if you were thanking me for "pummeling you", as you put it. You've got arguably the most stacked roster in the history of 6WF or 6CW, there must be a solid 15 to 20 guys who would conceivably be enough of an attraction to challenge you for that World Heavyweight Championship. In fact, I'm secretly hoping it's my nephew Rex who earns his shot sooner rather than later... But that's not why I'm here.

Max grins as he looks at Uryu, who is understandably not very trusting of Max

Max: We've done it all, we've been through it all. And I could joke that the only reason you're standing here as 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, is because I've retired... But really, for all the sh*t we've been through, good and bad, from Project X to me stealing Clarissa from you... Sorry, couldn't resist bringing that up...

Max winks at Uryu

Max: ...But for all that we've been through, I guess I just need to say these things to your face.

Adamson gets closer to Ishida, who has his game face on, Max looks intense but then smirks

Max: I just want to say, congratulations.

The crowd cheer as Max nods in approval at the new Champion and then continues once the cheers die down

Max: ...And these people are right when they say "you deserve it"...

Max rolls his eyes as a deafening "You deserve it" chant echoes around the Birmingham Bowl, Max shrugs as he waits for the chanting to stop

Max: ...But most importantly, more important than anything else in the history of Max Adamson and Uryu Ishida, I've said congrats, I've said you deserve it, but while you and I will never be friends... Too much has gone on in the past... On behalf of me and all the other former 6CW World Heavyweight Champions, maybe not including Clarke James... You have earned our respect, you've definitely earned my respect... And welcome to the club... Champ.

Max stands back and applauds Uryu as the crowd cheer and another "You deserve it" chant echoes around the building

Max: Although, just quickly... I still want you to lose the title to Rex. Don't forget that!

Max grins as the chanting continues

Uryu chuckles at Max.

UI: I must admit, I wasn't expecting you to come out here and thank me. It would have been frankly arrogant not to thank you for the experience. All the battles we had, the trickery I suffered. Sure I got my fair share back at you in 6WE but I learned from everything you did to me. Admittedly I was close to snapping a couple of times but I survived and that made me stronger. Project X may not have been the most fun time for me but it was a neccesary learning experience. Also I bet you had a hand in getting me to face Marlon a few weeks ago, for old times sake.

Uryu starts to ponder.

UI: I have a proposition for you Max, if there is an event in Australia, if I am champion or not. Why don't we face off one more time? Show the fans an old school match for the ages on your home turf. No Rex, No Project X. Just you and me, One more time. Hell we could make it a straight up street fight, since you'd still be retired and all.

Uryu offers a handshake with a smirk.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 13 Jun 2023, 8:22 pm

(The scene opens to a bright interview area located in the 6CWF headquarters in London. The area is vast with a large 6CWF logo bathed in amber lighting hanging on the black wall. There are perfect looking Kentia plants placed in two corners of the room. There is a small wooden table in the middle of the interview area with two bottles of water. The camera then reveals a smartly dressed Clarissa sat on a black leather chair. She is wearing a smart white shirt and an expensive looking pair of black trousers with a Gucci belt. Clarissa smiles warmly welcoming the 6CWF universe to the interview.)

Clarissa: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with the man who just emerged victorious in a brutal submission match at From the Ashes, the one who overcame every obstacle thrown his way by a tenacious Scott Harris, Eddy Kent. Congratulations on your hard-fought victory. How are you feeling right now?

(The camera pans over to a resplendent looking Eddy Kent with a proud smirk. Kent is wearing an expensive three-piece black suit with a deep red tie and sat in a black leather chair like Clarissa. Kent also adjusts his cufflinks revealing an expensive looking rolex watch. Kent pauses for a moment before he speaks, purses his lips as he thinks Kent adjusts himself slightly in the chair and grimaces slightly in pain and goes to feel his lower back before stopping short. Kent then looks at Clarissa, his deep blue eyes piercing as ever. Kent exhales loudly before addressing Clarissa.)

Kent: Feeling? Feeling? You want to know how I'm feeling? Let me tell you, Clarissa, I'm feeling on top of the world. At From the Ashes, I stepped into that ring, faced Scott Harris head-on, and came out on the other side as the man who didn’t quit. But make no mistake, this victory didn't come without pain, sweat, and tears. It didn't come without enduring the most brutal punishment that Scott Harris could dish out.

(Kent leans forward in his chair and winces slightly as he continues speaking)

Kent: Look at me, covered in the bruises of battle, the pain etched all over my face and body.  These wounds are not signs of weakness, they are reminders of my resilience, my unyielding will to triumph against all odds. For every drop of my sweat spilled in that ring, I extracted a pound of flesh from Scott Harris. And you ask Scott Harris, and he will tell you that I’m the better man and that I’m levels above Scott Harris. Deep down he knows it and the rest of the 6CWF universe knows it also.

Kent: At from the Ashes, I faced a warrior in Scott Harris, an individual who thought they had what it takes to dethrone me, to steal my moment of glory. But Scott failed to understand one fundamental truth the main event is my domain. The spotlight is mine to bask in, and no one, and I mean no one, will ever take that away from me. Eddy Kent is THE institution of 6CWF.

(Kent sits back in his chair as a wry smile creeps across his face as he continues speaking to Clarissa)

Kent: You see, Clarissa, the rest of the 6CWF roster may crumble under pressure, I thrive on it. Pressure creates a diamond and I’m the biggest, shiniest diamond of them all. But the sadistic side of me loves the chaos, the brutality, the sheer physicality of 6CWF..it's like a drug that courses through my veins, fuelling every ounce of my being. And at from the ashes, I unleashed that fury upon Scott Harris with a level of savagery that they couldn't comprehend.

(Kent’s voice becomes slightly more intense as he continues his tirade. Kent grips the leather chair tightly as he looks at Clarissa)

Kent: As I stood over the broken body of Scott Harris, the realization hit Scott Harris, this wasn't just a wrestling match. This was a battle for survival, a glimpse into the depths of their own endurance. And in that moment, I revelled in Scott’s suffering. I revelled in the pain that consumed Scott’s soul, knowing that I was the one responsible for it. It was me that showed to the world that Scott Harris is and will never be on my level.

Kent: But this victory is not just about me. It's about every person who has ever doubted me, who has ever tried to tear me down, who has ever tried to prevent me from achieving my destiny of greatness. This victory is a vindication, a testament to my unwavering determination. To all my detractors, I say this: watch closely, for this is just the beginning. This is the dawn of my era.

Kent: I want to be clear, the days of playing by the rules, of pandering to the fans, are long gone. I am the embodiment of greatness, Clarissa. Do not let anyone in tell you otherwise. And it is within that greatness that I find my true purpose. I will not be silenced; I will not be tamed. I will unleash a reign that 6CWF has never seen before, and all who dare to stand in my way will crumble beneath the weight of my greatness.

(Kent sits back in his chair and seems more relaxed as he continues his interview)

Kent: So, to Scott Harris, I say this you were a worthy adversary, but in the end, you were merely a stepping stone on my path to immortality. And to the rest of the 6CWF roster, to every so-called hero who thinks they can prevent me from becoming the greatest living wrestling of all time, I offer a warning. Brace yourselves, for you are about to witness the true nature of God mode, the true embodiment of a wrestling god.

Kent: At from the ashes, I stood as a conqueror, a predator in a world of prey… A great white shark if you will And as I gazed upon Harris, broken and battered body… I can't help but revel in the sweet taste of victory. This is my moment, my time to shine. The 6CWF Universe will be forced to recognise my brilliance, my dominance. They will have no choice but to bow down to the greatest of all time.

Kent: Remember my name, for it will be etched in the annals of 6CWF history as the one who vanquished all, the one who shattered the dreams of heroes. I am the embodiment of supremacy, the embodiment of triumph, and the embodiment of being levels above. The 6CWF universe will witness my greatness.

(Kent looks at Clarissa with a confident, determined look as he gingerly stands from his chair. Kent nods at Clarissa and takes one bottle of water from the table. Kent adjusts his red tie before striding away from the interview area. Clarissa looks on slightly scared at Kent’s tirade before the scene slowly fades into darkness.)

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 13 Jun 2023, 8:56 pm

Renegades of Funk comes to an abrupt end as silence initially fills the Birmingham Bowl, Geoff Steel then walks onto the stage to no music he is wearing mostly street attire of blue jeans and a 6CWF t-shirt, he already has a microphone in hand, the crowd cheer loudly at the appearance of one of their heroes, Steel stops at the top of the entrance ramp, he lets out an audible sigh.

Steel then looks around the crowd in attendance.

GS: First of before I address the cub here let me start by thanking each and everyone of you for your support at From The Ashes, you did all you could to cheer me home, unfortunately my grip on the title slipped at the pivotal moment. I hold no grudges though every man put his body on the line out there and would have deserved to be crowned the eventual winner, sure I’m disappointed the gold is not around my waist but you got to put your behind in your past. We move forwards.

Steels gaze then fixes upon the ring firmly on Rex.

GS: Let me congratulate you Rex, quite the run you have been on as of late collecting victories over names most people can only dream of so credit where credit is due, however it appears you still have a lot to learn you’ve let the victories of the past few weeks go to your head its stoked some misplaced bravery in you that you believe the words you speak won’t have consequences, Rex being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

Steel begins to pace at the top of the ramp.

GS: Sure I may be older these days I can’t deny that, strength and courage though doesn’t come from physical capacity it comes from an indomitable will, my will never wavers and my will to progress in this tournament burns strong.
You have your whole career ahead of you it might have got off to the perfect start what you will come to appreciate eventually is that there is more to being at the pinnacle of this industry than getting your way all of the time.

Steel lowers the microphone as the crowd cheers once more.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 14 Jun 2023, 8:44 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:Uryu chuckles at Max.

UI: I must admit, I wasn't expecting you to come out here and thank me. It would have been frankly arrogant not to thank you for the experience. All the battles we had, the trickery I suffered. Sure I got my fair share back at you in 6WE but I learned from everything you did to me. Admittedly I was close to snapping a couple of times but I survived and that made me stronger. Project X may not have been the most fun time for me but it was a neccesary learning experience. Also I bet you had a hand in getting me to face Marlon a few weeks ago, for old times sake.

Uryu starts to ponder.

UI: I have a proposition for you Max, if there is an event in Australia, if I am champion or not. Why don't we face off one more time? Show the fans an old school match for the ages on your home turf. No Rex, No Project X. Just you and me, One more time. Hell we could make it a straight up street fight, since you'd still be retired and all.

Uryu offers a handshake with a smirk.

Max looks around the arena, who are chanting "YES" and "One more match", Max looks at Uryu's outstretched arm and sighs

Max: I mean... I'm retired... I quite like making money and not taking bumps anymore... But in the right circumstances... In the right setting... For the right price...

Max looks again at the crowd who are getting excited, the crowd roar in approval as Max shakes hands with Uryu, albeit only briefly

Max: ...Maybe. Never say never.

Max shrugs as the crowd boo, he backs away from Uryu to the corner of the ring, and leans on the turnbuckle.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 14 Jun 2023, 9:56 am

Steel wrote:Renegades of Funk comes to an abrupt end as silence initially fills the Birmingham Bowl, Geoff Steel then walks onto the stage to no music he is wearing mostly street attire of blue jeans and a 6CWF t-shirt, he already has a microphone in hand, the crowd cheer loudly at the appearance of one of their heroes, Steel stops at the top of the entrance ramp, he lets out an audible sigh.

Steel then looks around the crowd in attendance.

GS: First of before I address the cub here let me start by thanking each and everyone of you for your support at From The Ashes, you did all you could to cheer me home, unfortunately my grip on the title slipped at the pivotal moment. I hold no grudges though every man put his body on the line out there and would have deserved to be crowned the eventual winner, sure I’m disappointed the gold is not around my waist but you got to put your behind in your past. We move forwards.

Steels gaze then fixes upon the ring firmly on Rex.

GS: Let me congratulate you Rex, quite the run you have been on as of late collecting victories over names most people can only dream of so credit where credit is due, however it appears you still have a lot to learn you’ve let the victories of the past few weeks go to your head its stoked some misplaced bravery in you that you believe the words you speak won’t have consequences, Rex being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

Steel begins to pace at the top of the ramp.

GS: Sure I may be older these days I can’t deny that, strength and courage though doesn’t come from physical capacity it comes from an indomitable will, my will never wavers and my will to progress in this tournament burns strong.
You have your whole career ahead of you it might have got off to the perfect start what you will come to appreciate eventually is that there is more to being at the pinnacle of this industry than getting your way all of the time.

Steel lowers the microphone as the crowd cheers once more.

Rex stares coldly towards Geoff at the top of the ramp, he seems to be taking in what was said and nods as if to say "seems fair"

Rex: Yeah. Probably. I'm not for one second suggesting "I will easily beat Geoff Steel". Every single one of these wins against a former World Champion has been a war, but the facts remain, I have won all three of those wars. And as far as "looking for trouble" goes, nah. I'm not looking for trouble. I've been drawn to face you, one on one, and I think I can beat you. I'm not trash talking for the sake of trash talking, in fact all I've done so far is make some, in my humble opinion, some terrific Lion King puns.

Rex smirks as he continues

Rex: But if I'm truthfully honest Geoff, I don't mean to be disrespectful when I say this, but I grew up watching you feuding with the likes of Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly and a whole host of 6CW Alumni. I know what you're capable of. But you have to understand that this is 2023. Coming back to Professional Wrestling for the money is fine, but it doesn't mean you're going to half ass it and win gold. We saw that at From The Ashes where you came up short.

Rex pauses as the crowd boo and Geoff Steel looks unimpressed

Rex: Truth hurts does it? Fine. But it's still true. For the record, I don't want to face the 2023 Geoff Steel. This washed up guy with his jeans and 6CWF shirt. I want the guy who went to war. I want to challenge myself against the absolute best version of Geoff Steel. Can you do me a favour Geoff? Can you bring him along?

Rex smirks again as he looks up the ramp to Geoff

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 14 Jun 2023, 5:24 pm

Helms is shown entering the 6CWF building. He walks in and hears the boos from the crowd as he’s shown on the screen. He smiles, but soon scowls as he sees a microphone approaching him, attached to any unimportant interviewer. 

He stops

MH: What?

The interviewer keeps the mic held out and asks for his reaction to winning his world championship 

MH: Not really a reaction now, is it? There’s fat as f*** fans in this crowd that would react quicker than that. Now move out of my way.

Helms walks on, but he’s followed by this desperate little jobsworth.

MH: You kidding? You gonna follow me? 

A quiet voice off camera asks about how he feels being a world champion 

MH: I feel incredibly f***ing irritated by some hapless little prick who even Christy wouldn’t bang. 

Helms keeps walking, but finally stops when he realises he’s not going to shake this guy 

MH: Ask your question, then. One more question. And if this is about my “emotions” then you’re going through a window. 

‘What do you think of Uryu Ishida winning the 6CW World Championship?’

The annoyance on his face flickers from rage to laughter, to rage and then focus before he finally speaks 

MH: It says a lot about the state of modern wrestling that not only is a promotion actively pushing someone even Savile would have left alone in a hospital, he’s also got this crowd cheering him. I’ve always said - always said - that these fans are mouth breathing test subjects that I only want to suffer. But this…

He stops and thinks as the crowd boo

MH: It’s like when a celebrity you hate criticises a dead person. Most of them are just stupid pricks, but the idiots flock to flood their little justgiving pages, give em all that guilt money.

You get the analogy? Uryu is some eventually anonymous and forgotten victim that the morons portray as a hero, one they can pity, one they can use as an example that they’re so nice, they can even offer support and fervour for what basically amounts to a mayonnaise sandwich given to you by a grieving widow. Oh, how wonderful, I love the flavouring. Is this bread gluten free? You can tell, such a wonderful mix of textures! 

And that’s why you Frak boo me. Cos I tell people the truth. I tell the truth about this company, I tell the truth about Dirty Uryu, I’d tell the goddamn truth to that widow and I fell the Frak truth when I say that I just became the most relevant thing in this *slaps the title round his waist hard* Frak *he repeats* title.

*he stops to stare down the lens

MH: This is the beginning of my title’s lineage. Not a single moment before matters now or mattered then. They were simply pretenders, playing at lives, wasting them pointlessly. Not one of them is or compares to me, and the company will remain dead and irrelevant. 

*He looks down at the title 

MH: It is the 6WF world championship, but it isn’t what it was, because what it was was worse, a whisper in the wind whilst it wilts behind a worrying wail. Finally, for the first time, the name 6WF, and its beloved world title, have some talent attached to it. 

And all 6CW has is a mayonnaise f***ing sandwich.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 14 Jun 2023, 8:56 pm

Geoff stares down at Rex, he raises his fist up to his jaw and taps it’s against his jaw pondering his response.

GS: I’ve got to admit it’s great to see that you have unwavering confidence in your own abilities Rex. Whilst I enjoy The Lion King as much as the next person, you’d do well to remember the older original lion king is far superior than the latest younger iteration, just because its had more recent success doesn’t mean it will stand the test of time.

Steel then lowers his gaze and shakes his head

GS: You contradict yourself too often Rex you claim to mean no disrespect but in the same breathe lay claim that the only reason why I’m back in 6CWF is to cash cheques. I value my integrity to much to let that comment go unchecked I’ve far too much respect for the history of this company and for these fans to let that be my sole reason, happiness does not come from the possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement and in the thrill of effort. I can also ensure you my efforts this past week were far from half assed I laid everything I had out there on that occasion it just wasn’t enough, what would your excuse be Rex if you lose this coming week to a fat cat who puts in the minimum effort, what would that make you?

Geoff takes a few steps further down the entrance ramp.

GS: I’d be careful what you ask for us Rex, this washed up guy is more than capable of teaching you a lesson in respect let’s see how you face off against this version of me first and not get ahead of yourself. Keep talking However and I’ll make the call and see if your request can’t be arranged.

Steel lowers the microphone and glares at Rex in the ring.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 15 Jun 2023, 8:30 am

Rex smirks at Geoff and seems impressed

Rex: Okay... Okay okay okay okay... I like where this is going... I might not get the 2013 Geoff Steel, but I will get "antagonised and out to prove me wrong" 2023 Geoff Steel... Okay, you're on!

Rex laughs as the crowd boos him

Rex: For what its worth, I agree with you about happiness not coming from the possession of money. Take me for example. I turned down more lucrative contracts because I wanted to come to 6CWF and test myself against the best. And apologies, if you think I'm being disrespectful... I am disrespectful, but I didn't mean to be on this occasion...

Rex smirks before continuing

Rex: ...But I want to face the best possible version of you. I want to face THE Geoff Steel. Not "A" Geoff Steel. You want to teach me respect? As if I don't respect what you've done in your career. But Geoff, you need to understand the difference between respecting your career, and respecting what you are now. Everything in your career is past tense, everything in mine is present and future. I want to build my legacy. I've already started, and I want to defeat the best possible version of you, so that it means something. That's all.

Rex stares at Geoff as the crowd continue to boo Rex

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 16 Jun 2023, 6:57 pm

Geoff turns his back on Rex seemingly looking to walk away, after a few steps though he stops and looks back.

GS: likewise in return Rex I expect your best, you’ve talked a good game, no doubt the smart money will be on the younger upstart with all the momentum. I’ve always believed though the first requirement for winning a fight is to completely forget about the possibility of losing, no matter the odds.

A wry smile comes across the face of Steel.

GS: For what it’s worth Rex I’m glad you turned down those other lucrative offers you received and came to 6CWF. You might be condescending in your veiled attempts to show respect about my past accolades, even still though I’ve enjoyed this exchange and to be frank it’s most likely what I needed to hear. If you don’t think this current iteration can hold a candle to my old self you can guarantee you aren’t the only one with that thought, it’s about time I dispel that conception.

The crowd begin to chant Steels name

GS: You want to face the best possible version of me? You want to build your legacy by defeating someone like me? I appreciate your ambition, I do. Everything in my career may be in the past tense, but the fire still burns within me. The passion, the drive, it's all there, experience is my ally. building a legacy isn't just about defeating someone at their best. It's about overcoming obstacles, proving your worth, and leaving a lasting impact on this industry. When you face me, you're going to realise that the present and future may be yours, but the past will always have its place in the ring.

Steel lowers the microphone and mouths at Rex to be ready before he exits the arena to cheers from the crowd.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 17 Jun 2023, 10:44 am

Johnny Oko's lawyer is walking down a darkened corridor with his nose bandaged up after last weeks attack by his boss. He comes to Okos office door and sighs, before knocking on it. There is a long pause before Oko shouts out within the office. The lawyer gathers his strength and enters. Oko is sitting reading through various documents in the gloom. The lawyer coughs slightly and Oko beckons him to speak.

"Oyabun, I have received word from 6CWF that they are disappointed with how the Time Attack match was conducted by yourself. They are also....how should I put it....."disheartened" that your media duties were not fulfilled."

Oko doesn't look up but replies.

"What does Drake say about this?"

The lawyer pauses long enough for Oko to look up. Obviously demanding an answer, the lawyer reluctantly speaks.

"Drake has been....unavailable."

Oko looks back down at his papers.

"......I see".

He shakes his head slowly and lifts himself from the desk. He takes his katana by the desk and slowly swings it in the air.

"Tell me, what obligations do I have to do anything for 6CWF?"

The lawyer adjusts his glasses and thinks.

"As we know Oyabun, your contract was simply a gentleman's agreement. There are no clauses or obligations".

Oko continues to swing the sword.

"But it was signed in blood correct....."

"Yes Oyabun, a blood oath was taken."

Oko stops swinging the katana and lays it gently on his desk.

"Then that oath needs to be upheld.....does the rest of 6CWF know I'm outside of their rules?"

"They may have guessed Oyabun with actions of the last match. The media have reported that you are to be punished but I believe its a smokescreen to bring less attention to the real situation."

Oko smiles.

"The wise families of that organisation will soon be at each others throats. They have lasted mere weeks before the infighting has begun. It is pitiful. When will they learn that such business should never be a democracy where power is shared. The only proper way to rule is with a dictatorship. Certain members know thar deep down....and are making plays to rule supreme."

The lawyer nods. Oko looks back at him.

"Are the preparations made?"

"Yes Oyabun."

Oko starts to walk out the office with the lawyer following him. He strides a few paces to a lift and presses the very bottom button. The lift travels down and then opens up in a dark and gruesome looking cellar. In front of the lift are 3 or 4 of Okos most senior guards, holding leather straps. At their feet are 15 men, all stripped to the waist, kneeling on the floor and facing away from Oko. He walks up to the guards and retrieves one of the leather straps. Looking down at the men kneeling, Oko begins to speak slowly.

"During the last battle, you fought alongside your Oyabun with one clear rule. To ensure that he was protected and victorious. The latter is one your Oyabun can live without, but not ensuring the former is unforgivable. You have failed your Oyabun and that can never be tolerated. It is for that reason that you must now share the pain your Oyabun felt during that battle. For those who show pain, the consequences are great. For those that withstand, your place fighting for your Oyabun is renewed."

Oko suddenly slashes the leather strap against one of the mens backs. The man winces slightly but remains silent. Oko pauses to ensure that the man had done his duty, before slashing the second kneeling man. He then walks down the line, slashing each man in turn before walking back to his senior guards. The air is filled with sweat and now smells of fresh blood, and the backs of the kneeling men show clear signs of the beating.

Oko hands over the strap to one of the senior guards and nods.

"100 more.....anything other than a satisfactory response will be met by a suitable reply. You know what to do."

The senior guards bow and walk over to the kneeling men. Oko returns to the lift with the lawyer, and as the doors close the sound of heavy blows fill the air.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Jun 2023, 3:30 pm

The action heads to the car park where Mike Hill is shown stepping out of a car and then strolling towards the backstage area, his newly acquired 6CWF European Title positioned over his shoulder.

Tim Allen is seen waiting in the corridor, microphone in hand, as Mike Hill approaches…

TA: Mike, do you have a time for a quick interview?

*Hill rolls his eyes and lets out a loud sigh before nodding his head reluctantly…

MH: God damn, Mike Hill can’t get away from you can he Tim? Everywhere Mike Hill goes, there Tim Allen stands waiting for a chat and a selfie, once the cameras stop rolling obviously. Those likes on Instagram must be doing your dating game the world of good with you being this persistent.

TA: Well, erm, I mean, they do help but anyway, first of all Mike, congratulations on becoming the inaugural 6CWF European Champion! How does it feel?

MH: You know what Tim, it feels…right. Mike Hill just looks right with championship gold on his shoulder. It suits some people Tim, other people they look like frauds with a title belt around their waist, the belts make them look small. With Mike Hill, the title just fits right. Is it the world championship that Mike Hill is used to? Is it the world championship that Mike Hill deserves? No, but it’s still looks God Damn Good on Mike Hill.

What Mike Hill hasn’t understood, since winning this championship, is the tone of surprise in people’s voices since he won this title. Even you Tim, you sounded a little surprised when you congratulated Mike Hill. But why? Mike Hill did exactly what he said he was going to do. Mike Hill told you, and he told the horrible inhabitants of Birmingham, exactly what would happen.

Mike Hill told you that come the end of the Time Attack match, he would be stood tall in the middle of the ring, title held high in the air while the other 5 sat staring up at Mike Hill from the canvas, from the floor, finally accepting their fate as being simple inferior to Mike Hill. Sure some of them have been crying about how the match ended, how Mike Hill supposedly stole the championship from their favourites. But that’s just their way of dealing with it.

That’s what failures do Tim. They blame everyone but themselves, cling on to any excuse they can come up with rather than accepting that they simply aren’t good enough. Never have been, never will be. Why do you think these fans love guys like Lex Hart and Geoff Steel? Because they see themselves. Perennial failures, clinging onto former glories rather than looking at themselves in the mirror and confronting their own shortcomings, their own mortality. Guys, don’t worry. There is no shame in not being up to this standard. There is only a select few people on this planet as good at what they do as Mike Hill, you mere mortals simply didn’t stand a chance.

TA: Speaking of Lex, you face a title defence almost immediately on Proving Grounds against him. What are your thoughts?

MH: It’s a joke and it goes back to what Mike Hill was just saying. This company is never going to thrive if it keeps rewarding failures, in all facets. Since the rebirth of this company, all Lex Hart has done is fail and yet he gets opportunity after opportunity laid out on a plate for him. Time and time again Birmingham has proven itself to be a horrible venue, with bozo fans yet they’re rewarded with show after show, chance after chance to watch Mike Hill perform when there are places far more deserving of that opportunity.

Mike Hill has, without fail, one-upped Lex Hart on every single occasion we have been in the same ring since the rebirth of 6CWF. The only time Lex Hart has ever even laid a hand on Mike Hill has been through an ambush or a double team. In a one on one situation, it has been shown time and time again that Lex Hart simply can’t compete with Mike Hill.

Even in a match where there were 5 other competitors, all of them pretty straight up in their disdain for Mike Hill, they couldn’t stop The Next Big Thing walking away with the title belt. So in a singles match, what chance does Lex have? Let Mike Hill spoil it for you now…no chance at all. There must be some pink shirts and sunglasses left that they need to sell, because Lex certainly hasn’t earned this opportunity through merit.

That’s how it works around here though I suppose. Mike Hill was one of three people to win championships at From The Ashes, yet he is the only one being made to compete in a match on Monday. Helms and Uryu get a title celebration and the night off, where as Mike Hill gets a title defence and being greeted by Tim Allen at the door with yet more inane questions.

But as always, Mike Hill will turn up, he will show out and finally everyone will realise that Lex Hart simply isn’t this god damn good.

*Hill readjusts the title belt on his shoulder then strides off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon 19 Jun 2023, 4:46 pm

The scene opens in what looks to be a waiting area, the camera pans around and we see a light up sign on a wall outside an office door. As the camera focuses in we see teh sign says session in progress

we cut to the inside of the office and the camera pans across a bookshelf through a number of therapy books before centreing on a doctor and a patient

Doctor: The sessions almost up and you've barely said a word. Are you sure there's nothing you want to talk about Gareth?

We see the patient to be gazzyD. Hes sat on the opposite couch and looks severely sleep deprived, hes barely paying attention and shrugs his shoulders at teh doctors questioning

Doctor: you know, although I probably don't look it, I'm a huge wrestling fan. I seen the PPV last week and I was interested as to what to expect from our session today. I was wondering how you would react to speaking with Christy

Just the mention of Chrisy's name changes gazzy's expression, he looks more interested than he had been

Doctor: so, you wanna talk about it?

G: whats to talk about. I'm aware of what it looked like to everybody. I've spent weeks trying to get so much as a text back from Christy and then the one time she makes an effort I look like the jerk for blowing her off. No....she knew. Shes a clever one.

Doctor: what do you mean?

G: What I mean is she knows I have a routine on the night of a big fight. She knew that I like my space, to get my head in the right space. She knows that I'm a creature of habit and one change to proceedings can throw me off

Doctor: are you saying she came to you with the intention of throwing you off your preperations

G: well isnt it obvious? Its been like that every day since 6CW made a return. She still blames me for everything. So now shes in a position to make me pay for everything she thinks I've done to her.

Doctor I think...

G: Its so clear to me. She still blames me for her fall, and she still thinks that I accepted a title shot so that management would brush the whole thing under the rug. Now shes using her position in this company to take away the one thing I have left going for me. Its not bad enough that she's using her position on the board to put me in the hardest matches each week, letting me get attacked week in an out after the bell, but now shes also messing with my head just minutes before I'm due in the ring

Doctor: forgive me Gareth, but I think you're reading in to this far too much. When was the last time you had so much as a good nights sleep?

Gazzy shoots the doctor a dissastisfied look

G: Oh, I'm not reading in to anything. I've thought it for a while now, but now I'm sure I'm right. You think if she really cared about me she'd be all over Uryu the way she is. Being a cheerleader for the person who is the real reason behind the troubles we have had. Without Uryu none of what happened happens and what....now hes a champion, everybody loves him and my wife......my wife has been routing for him all this time....GOD.....I'M SO STUPID!!

Doctor: Gazzy...sorry Gareth......I really do think your mind is racing away from you here, I know Christy means the world to you and I think you have a lot of sub-conscious guilt that you've kept bottled up for too long and now its beginning to manifest itself in, well in my professional opinion, this breakdown. You're clearly not thinking straight and I have to say, I'm concerned

The doctor turns away to his table

Doctor: I'm going to write up a prescription for you and, if I'm being honest, i think you need to take a break from 6CW for a bit, its clear its not the best place for you to be at this moment in time....Gareth?

The doctor turns back to hand gazzy his prescription to find the couch empty and the door wide open as the scene closes

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down