The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18)

+9
DanielReilly
Uryu Ishida
Marky
President Trump
Bentyf1
Steel
x12x
jeromedubois
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18) Empty 6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 13 Nov 2023, 10:51 am

*Live from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Start time: 6pm
Broadcaster: Amazon Prime

Bout 1
Ladder Match (Winner receives a world title shot at Born in Fire XI)

Blue Dragon vs Daniel Reilly vs Dicey Reilly vs Geoff Steel vs Mike Hill vs Tyler Roth

Bout 2
Cody Walker vs Robin Reborn

Bout 3
6CW World Championship

Uryu Ishida (c) vs Jerome Dubois

Bout 4
Last Man Standing
Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood

Bout 5
Cassidy vs JJ Johnson

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship

Eddy Kent (c) vs Max Adamson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18)

Post by jeromedubois Mon 13 Nov 2023, 9:45 pm

The scene opens with a high bar stool and a table propped up with a GWA Global World Title as Dubois slowly makes his way on to the set wearing his custom made Dior light grey suit with “Phenomene” Written on the back. Dubois wearing a pair of Oliver People sunglasses as Miss Jessica appears from the back of the darkness wearing a red revealing dress a gift from Dubois.

JD: A joke…Under estimated…Under appreciated…That is everything that 6WF has given. Never once did they take my career seriously. Never once was I given the opportunity. Never once did anyone try too give me a chance at that brass ring. Instead I was ridiculed. Instead I was belittled. Instead, I was block at every single avenue I tried. That is reason that over 10 years ago, after the years in the 6WF I gave them the middle finger when my contract ran out, and I packed my bags and never looked back. Back then we had a choice! 6WF was a poisonous world and environment Why? Because at the time there was clearly only one star that shined brighter than anybody else. It didn’t matter if you were Enforcer, Cassius Zhi, The Saint, or Max Adamson…None of them generated a reaction that he did. No one even got close. Of course I speak of Monsieur JJ Johnson.

A red light energes as we still don’t see Dubois face as smoke is blown out from his mouth.

JD: But this wasn’t due to pure talent, due to merit, due to talent. This was purely down to manipulation. Playing those higher at be like a violin tune. Blocking and suppressing anyone who could potentially take away light away from him. He is a egotistical maniac who doesn’t care about the fans, who doesn’t care about 6CW or the 6WF or even hell whatever new re-hashed version of those show are. He only cares about himself. He always has and always will.

Hell? Is it not surprised he created his own moment and return at Destiny?! This place was better without him! But not like always JJ is always so predictable he could never stay away long enough. JJ gets what JJ wants it has always been like that.

Miss Jessica leans in slowly.

MJ: But now so do we.

Dubois stands up and grabs the GWA World Title.

JD: Dam Straight we do…What you don’t think I am serious? You think this title is some prop? This title is the only reason why I get to choose my moments! This title right here is the very reason why I am not apart or signed of the 6CWF. This title right here is my protection and my safety away from JJ ego. However, it seems as though all of you have forgotten one thing…I am here razor focused on one thing. Protecting the 3 letter that mean everything 6CW. The company that reached out to me over 10 years ago as an alternative promotion. As a company that gave not ego or politicians opportunities, but TALENT! So you want to talk me about win, loss records and whether I deserve a chance at Uryu after losing a Destiny? WellI think you all forget I am a 6CW Hall of a Famer and a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

That title there that Uryu is holding is mine! The time between now and “Desert Storm” is perfect, because the difference between Destiny and Desert Storm is that this match will not be turned into some circus of having uncle Jim Joe Jay Adamson getting involved to help his nephew Rex Adamson. This is not a match where someone can lay hands on this fine sexy lady here and for management to be okay with violence against women! This is a wrestling match. A pure wrestling match, and I will be dam too let anyone take my moment away from me. It doesn’t matter if it is Uryu or JJ Johnson. I am nobodies Bitch, but JJ….Uryu….I will make you both mine.

Camera Cuts*

jeromedubois

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents "Desert Storm" Special - Monday 20th November 2023 (Episode 18)

Post by x12x Mon 13 Nov 2023, 10:09 pm

Our scene starts in a press area for 6CWF in Saudi Arabia where we see the figure of The Viper Liam Wood stood with interviewer Tim Allen. Wood is shown to be wearing an old school Sting shirt as he stands with Allen and the two start the interview.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m here with Liam Wood ahead of his last man standing match with Engel Harlequin at Desert Storm in just a few days time and I was hoping to get an insight in to your tactics going in to this match?

Wood:
Tactics? You want to talk tactics in a last man standing match?!

Wood pauses with a confused look on his face before speaking

Wood:
It’s pretty simple Tim. You hit the guy in front of you.

You hit him as hard as you can and then you do it again

You hit him over and over and over and over and over again until he doesn’t get back up…you leave him in a pool of blood and you make sure that you not only break a few bones but you break his spirit…

Tim looks a little taken aback by the answer but continues the interview

TA: Your opponent has proven to be able to withstand a lot of pain through out his career, does that worry you?

Wood:
Worry me?! Not at all…

I invite that. I want this to last so I can make that pain linger for the son of a b!tch…I don’t want this to be quick. I want to drag him through hell.

You see that tactic doesn’t change Tim, it just means that I get to hit Engel a lot more with everything I have and anything I can get my hands on. I want to watch the change in his face as he realises the mistake he’s made. I want to watch the moment his spirit breaks and he realises that he wasn’t ready to “bring out the darkness” in me.

Engel is swimming with sharks now and I can smell the blood in the water...I can see the fear that he has behind the mind games...he couldn't beat me so he got himself DQ'd...now there's nowhere to run.

Wood is clearly worked up and looks down the camera as he does, his face showing the damage caused by his last brawl with Engel on last weeks show

Wood:
I want to make sure I send a message to the Engels, the Costellos and every other scumbag in this world that if you keep pushing and keep playing your stupid f**king games, there comes a time where karma is going to catch up with you.

Wood pauses for a second before continuing

Wood:
Last time I checked, Vincent Costello was still enjoying his Momma’s lasagne through a straw and getting her to wipe his ass because of what I did to him…now Engel gets to see what happens when you f**k with Liam Wood.

TA: this feels personal..

Wood cuts Timothy off quickly

Wood:
Are you f**king slow?

Personal?!

This is way past f**king personal. He kidnapped the love of my life, put her in danger and has been trying everything to ruin my career… So excuse me for taking it a little bit personal.

Wood walks off but can be heard down the hall

Wood:
F**king idiot.

Tim looks embarrassed as the interview is cut off

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 13 Nov 2023, 10:42 pm

Our scene opens in the heart of the Plague Complex outside of the abandoned church where the sermons of Plague takes place as we see a party of sorts taking place. A large fire has been started and the camera shows the followers of Plague holding hands and dancing around the flames dressed all in white.

As the camera moves around the followers can be heard chanting the numbers “1346” as other play instruments and sing songs. The followers look full of joy and embrace each other, drinking  and frolicking as they do.

Suddenly the door to the church swings open and the figure of Plague can be seen stood in the door way back lit by the candles behind him, the singing, music and chanting stops and as he clicks his fingers each and every follower drops to a seated position, the smile still etched across their faces.

Plague pauses for a second, a smile also across his face but it quickly fades as he begins to speak to his followers.

Plague:
There is a question I must ask of you my devoted...

...and I do not ask it lightly...
..I do not ask it in jest...

...I ask because the guiding voice in my head is craving the answer.

Plague pauses, almost looking worried to continue

Plague:
It must know who of you has true dedication..

...it must understand the hunger you have to dedicate your life to this cause, to it's cause...to MY cause.

Plague's smile almost comes back but he quickly snaps out of it, again almost looking worried. He pauses and the silence is deafening as his followers look at him with 'love' in their eyes, a brainwashed glaze can almost be seen. Plague takes what feels like forever but finally speaks

Plague:
How many of you would DIE for my cause...

...show your hands.

Some of the followers look worried, a few laugh but after another long pause we see a woman look around before lifting her hand in to the air, then another, then another...more seem resistant but as others raise their hands the ones who seemed to not want to raise their hands do and the looks of worry are now gone as the group of about 30 men and women have all raised their hands in the air but as the camera pans to Plague viewing these followers admitting they'd die for him a look of sorrow covers his face.

Plague:
My children...

...you have all failed.

Plague shakes his head as the followers lower their hands one by one, looking disappointed and confused.

Plague:
I talk about rebirth yet you would be willing to give away what I have given you...

...I do not bring people to the light to take it away...
...I bring them the light so they can feel the sun on their faces for the first time...
...I bring them to the light so they can finally be free...

...but maybe I was wrong.

Maybe I have become a shepherd with nothing more than a flock of sheep, mindlessly doing as they are told. Not brave enough, strong enough or smart enough to stand on their own two feet and spread our message...

Plague looks down at the ground and one of the followers speaks out, apologising to her leader with tears forming in her eyes.

Plague:
No, do not apologise as I need this to be a lesson that you can all learn from, that you can use to better yourself and form a new being that is worthy of this family. That is worthy of this cause...that is worthy of MY love.

but there is one...

...one who has shown that he is worthy...
...that he deserves my love, my respect and my guidance...

...a man who I am proud to call my brother and to have stand at my side.

Plague beckons towards the church as Gazzy D steps out and joins him at the front of the church and the roaring fire. The followers look at the two men in adoration as Plague and Gazzy walk to two chairs constructed just for them and Plague continues to speak.

Plague:
You see, I gave the invite to this man but it was him who CHOSE to take it...
...it was him who walked in to the light...
...and cast out the demons from his life.

I did not force Gareth to join me by my side, I simply gave him the lessons he needed to understand that THIS is what he needs.

I am proud of this man and his commitment and I hope that each and everyone of you aims to be like him...

...make him feel welcome.

Plague stands up leaving Gazzy sitting and smiles at him before walking through the group of followers and taking two female one by the hand and leading them in to the church, as the closes the door the chanting, singing and partying starts again with the followers all trying to get attention and time with Plague's new favourite, Gazzy D.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 14 Nov 2023, 7:05 pm

We cut backstage where Tim Allen can be seen exchanging pleasantries with Geoff Steel following the events of Proving Grounds. Steel is still in his ring gear, his body appears in much better shape than when we last saw him, with visible improvements to the cuts and bruises he previously suffered at the hands of Blue Dragon. Steel wipes sweat from his brow with a towel and slicks his hair back.

TA: Geoff a great win out there tonight, you looked focussed and got the job done, surely you are going home happy tonight?

Steel smiles.

GS: A wins a win Tim, they haven’t been very forthcoming recently so of course it feels good, I shall be doing my hardest to make sure this isn’t just a flash in the pan and starts becoming a much more regular occurrence again.

I was determined to get that win tonight, I should have walked out of Destiny as the European champion of it wasn’t for a last second opportunistic play by Daniel Reilly, part of me was still pissed about that and this win goes some way into putting me back in the picture for another European title opportunity. Some might consider it being a sore looser but I put in all the work at Destiny O’ Callaghan was full out of it he was done, if the ref had acted that bit faster and his hand dropped that final time that championship would be around my waist. Reilly was just there to take advantage of my work and he did nothing to deserve it other than get the fortuitous pinfall. All I need is the chance to to face him one on one and I know I can get best him.

TA: It’s not one on one you are after Geoff but you will get a shot at Reilly this coming week, unfortunately there will also be four others in the ring at the same time, plus multiple ladders. On the positive side there is a world championship opportunity on the line for the victor.

Geoff laughs and smirks.

GS: If it isn’t C4 triggered barbed wire it’s ladders, you can’t accuse 6CWF of not pulling out all the stops this year, I don’t think the higher ups will be satisfied until my body is fully broken. Seems to me each match with the max potential to cause injury recently has had my name chalked up against it, it’s something when I get spare some time I really need to address. A world championship match at Born in Fire though seems worth the risk though so I won’t complain about it too much at this time.
I also can’t help but look at the list of names in the match and feel as if I’m being fed to the wolves, half the guys I’ve had personal issues with Blue Dragon, Daniel Reilly and Mike Hill they’re hardly my biggest fans I’ve very few allies out there I can count on, that might say more about me though and the knack I have of seemingly rubbing people up the wrong way.

Fortunately for me I can count on them being equally as self absorbed so any truths they do form it’s guaranteed won’t last then the match truly opens up, I just need to ensure my bodies not a crumpled mess when that happens so I can try take advantage.

TA: You touched upon making sure your body is upto the challenge, how are you currently holding up?

GS: I’ve one or two niggles still to work out but my team have a plan and we are sticking to it appears to be working so far so I’ve no doubt as long as I continue with it I will get back to my best. I’m not fully sure how they will act when I break it to them what I’m about to encounter at Desert Storm, I’m pretty certain they will feel all their efforts are going to be undone and a few choice words will be directed my way. That’s the business though you are never truly 100% it’s just about ensuring you are as close as possible to that each week they knew that when they signed on to help me, if me diving headfirst from a 10ft ladder brings that electric crowd to their feet and leads to me claiming that championship shot the reward very much outweighs the risk.

TA: Thank you for your time Geoff, best of luck and stay safe.

Steel and Allen shake hands and Geoff brings him in for a hug. Steel then walks from the scene as it fades.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 14 Nov 2023, 8:01 pm

[Live on Paramount plus and Amazon Prime, our scene is set in the tranquil beauty and stillness of a balmy night in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The backdrop is a city lit up in lights against a dark sky full of stars. 6CWF is illuminated by drones in the sky over Riyadh and images of superstars are being shown across buildings by large projections. The camera pans down to a live press conference area set up by 6CWF officials hyping the main event of Desert Storm between 6CWF legend, Max Adamson and Eddy Kent for the 6WF world heavyweight championship. A large crowd is gathered behind steel railings looking at a makeshift press conference area. A large, lengthy table is set up with a saudi green cover on it with a number of jugs of water and microphones placed on it. A number of expensive chairs are also behind it.  Behind this set is a large Desert Storm poster with Max Adamson and Eddy Kent staring daggers into each, Kent has a sinister smile holding up his 6WF title while Adamson looks serious. The lights around the conference fan zone slowly taper away into darkness as the fans cheer in excitement as "Run this town" by Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye west booms over the airwaves and large pyrotechnics are released with the colours of 6WF proudly displayed over the night sky. The display is finished with a wall of flames which then peter out as Trevor Abrahams strides onto set infront of the Saudi fans with a proud grin, clapping and saluting the fans. Abrahams is wearing an expensive black suit, his white shirt tucked in but an undone top button. Abrahams makes his way onto the centre of the panel area and removes a notebook which he opens on the lectern. Abrahams then places a pair of reading glasses on and then looks once again at the sea of saudi fans before speaking to the crowd.]

TA: Riyadh... The kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I would like to start with a thank you. Thank you for allowing us into your home for the first time to display the talents of 6CWF wrestling. The energy that Riyadh has welcomed us with in the past few days is second to none. I truly love coming to this part of the world and I look forward to 6CWF coming to Saudi Arabia frequently.

TA: In a few short days, live here, in Riyadh, the 6CWF talent will put on a show like no other. A show which is our flagship show in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You are in for a night like no other. You are in for a night with some of the biggest matches that 6CWF can offer. Unbelievable main event matches which include the likes of JJ Johnson, Uryu Ishida, Dicey Reilly and two men who will be out here shortly. Max Adamson and our 6WF world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent. So Riyadh... I think it's time we meet our 6WF world heavyweight champion, no? Ladies and gentlemen... Its the daddy of 6CWF, the leader of Genesis, a man in his GOAT era... Ladies and Gentlemen... EDDY KENT!

[Succession roars from the speakers for a few moments before it's cut off by Numb which continues to blare over the speakers as the fans loudly boo in unison at the man about to come out. Security staff lift up a black curtain from the backstage area as the trio of Michael Sweetwater, Ralph Santos and Eddy Kent swagger out to the fury of the saudi fans. Sweetwater and Santos are both in their smart three piece black armani suits with green ties and black shoes. They are flanking the champion, Kent who is wearing green nike tracksuit bottoms, green air jordans and his offical 6CWF Genesis t-shirt which has the letter G in poison green against the black fabric with a sycthe now hanging over it with the blade dripping the same poison green over the G. Kent also has the 6WF world championship resting over his right shoulder. Kent saunters pass Abrahams as does Sweetwater while Santos nods in his direction. Now standing on the podium, Kent slowly soaks in the venom from the fans who loathe but somewhat respect him in turn. Kent cricks his neck from side to side, his ice cold blue eyes never leaving the fans. Kent raises his championship over his head slowly as green fireworks are let off at a huge rate, almost engulfing the set in smoke. The fireworks slowly stop as Kent smirks as some fans have started a "Daddy's home chant" Kent then breathes in deeply, soaking in the atmosphere before passing the championship to Ralph Santos who accepts. Kent looks around again as Numb peters out, looking at the ocean of fans in attendance. Pursing his lips, Kent leans towards the microphone before speaking to the fans]

Kent: Riyadh... DADDY'S HOME!

[Some fans roar in approval while others continue to boo ferociously. Kent opens his arms out as Santos raises the championship over his head while Sweetwater looks on proudly. Kent then smirks and looks over at his advisor, Ralph Santos. He then speaks once more.]

Kent: Riyadh...It's been a long flight. And since this is a one of a kind event, a flagship show in Saudi Arabia, we're going to start slightly differently...So my advisor, confidante, Ralph Santos is going to celebrate me while I take a drink of water. Respect him, Riyadh.

[The crowd boo once more as a gleeful and pleased, Santos pats his friend on the shoulder as Kent takes a seat and pours himself a glass of water. Kent then sits down and places his jaw on his hands looking at Santos proudly as Santos begins addressing the Riyadh fans]

Santos: Ladies and gentlemen... This is the best part of my day. Because I know none of you will ever, ever stand this close to true greatness. Now, you must hear me out because being close to the daddy of 6CWF, the single greatest wrestler in the world currently, my leader of Genesis and our 6WF undisputed world hevyweight champion is... it's... spiritually orgasmic! I can't put it any clearer than that... This man is on his way to being the greatest of all time and is your daddy... Eddy Kent!

Santos: Let me break it down for you, Riyadh. If you've never seen Muhammad Ali in his prime... if you never seen Tiger Woods in his prime... If you never got a chance to see Michael Jordan in his prime and if you never got to see Lionel Messi in his prime... Riyadh... I have one hell of a gift for you. We are only a mere few days away from your opportunity to see in his prime, at his best, in the ring, doing what he does and to continue to cement his status as the GOAT... the daddy of 6CWF... the leader of Genesis and your 6WF world heavyweight champion... EDDY KENT!

[The crowd are booing more ferociously now as Santos looks at Kent with a grin as Kent stands up and bows to Santos. Kent then pats Santos on the shoulders before heading back up to the podium to speak to the fans in Riyadh. Kent takes a few seconds before speaking his poison and diatribe.]

Kent:I want to start with a demand... When Max and or Rex come out to this press conference, I want a thank you. I want a thank you from the two Adamsons because I've made them relevant again. I've made Max Adamson relevant in 2023 and I feel I deserve a thank you for that. I want Max Adamson to come out here and thank me because if it wasn't for me, Max Adamson, would be back in Australia as a nobody. This isn't 2014, Riyadh...

Kent: Max Adamson, ten, thirteen years ago was the man. Max Adamson was the guy everyone talked about. Max, was the man who was untouchable in this ring and on the mic...nobody could touch him. I can't deny, nobody can deny that. He has held that 6WF world championship and champion to champion... I can respect that. But things get tricky to repsect Max in this era. No... I just cant.

Kent: Max Adamson is a relic. Max Adamson is a relic to a long dead era. Let me be real... if we could teleport back to 6WF in 2014 in my current state, 6WF world still be breathing. Everyone would be winning, because of me. Max Adamson stole my world in 2014 so this is personal... you could say Max Adamson dented my legacy back then. Daddy's doesn't forget, Riyadh... because it hurts. It hurts knowing that my legacy has been tarnished by Max Adamson so this is an opportunity for me remove the stain on my legacy next Monday at Desert Storm.

Kent: You could say Max Adamson is like a shadow hanging over me.. tormenting me. Sneering at my Genesis and my greatness but not for much longer. Because if it wasn't for me, nobody would be talking about Max Adamson... nobody would care about Max Adamson. Nobody would be watching the 6CWF preview shows, listening to the podcasts from Max talking about the golden years with project X... Hell, if it wasn't for me, Max Adamson wouldn't be getting VIP tickets to the shows.

Kent: Max Adamson has had his time... it's all down to me why people care about Max Adamson. But all that aside... I keep 6CWF on the front pages, trending on X, all over instagram, snapchat and Facebook. It's all down to me. Not the Adamson family. I'm on my way to being the greatest of all time, Riyadh.. nobody can do the things I can do on this mic and in that squared circle. Not Max Adamson and certainly not his little nephew Rex Adamson. Again, if we could teleport back to 2014 I would obliterate Max Adamson and it would be me paying the checks, keeping the business going.

Kent: This match on Monday night is a culmination of a rivalry which has been left dormant for nearly nine years... and you think your daddy feels the pressure? No.. not at all. All the pressure is on Max Adamson. Lets say a year or two ago, Max made of stood a chance against me. The whole world is different, it's changed and changing... I've changed. I've evovled into something the world and Max Adamson has never seen before. I'm the daddy. I'm the leader of the greatest faction in wrestling, Genesis. I'm the 6WF world champion for a reason... I have smashed every single wrestler in this company. I'm on my way to being th greatest of all time.

Kent: Infact, Monday night at Desert storm... I'm going to obliterate Max Adamson. I'm going to condemn the Adamson name to the dust where it belongs... and little Rex can make his choice. Stand with Genesis and salvage the Adamson name... or be condemend to the dust with his uncle. Clock is ticking little Rex... I still have faith in you. But Max.. I'm going to send you back to 2014 where you belong. Because I am Levels above, Max Adamson.

[With that Kent stands and absorbs the fans hatered and jeers with a smile as he cricks his neck side to side. Kent then takes his seat and sips more water as his Genesis partners, Santos and Sweetwater rub his shoulders and hype him up more. Trevor Abraham then takes the podium to welcome in Max Adamson and or Rex as Kent looks on with an arrogant smirk.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Nov 2023, 10:08 am

Tim Allen is waiting outside the arena when a flat backed pickup truck skits to a halt. The Pickup is full of men in Middle Eastern robes and scarves over their faces, one jumps off, bows with his hand on his chest.

“Mae alsalamat ya sadiqi” the man says as the pickup start to drive and the rest of the men start shooting guns up in the air

The man walks to Tim and removes his scarf to reveal its Dicey

“Jesus those lads are excitable, there you are Tim”

Tim looks shocked as Dicey walks towards him with his big smile. “I didn’t know you spoke Arabic?”

“I have been playing a lot of Assassins Creed: Mirage lately so you could say I’m fairly up on the lingo”

Tim shakes his head puzzled

“Anyway here we are in Saudi and in a few days at Desert Storm you will walk out in front of thousands of fans to take on Geoff Steel, Daniel Reilly, Mike Hill, Blue Dragon and Tyler Roth in a ladder match for a shot at the World Title at Born in Fire. What is going through your head?”

Dicey looks off in to the distance

“You know what Tim…nothing, absolutely nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing? This is a huge opportunity and matc…”

“I know what it is Tim, I’m not soft in the head. I came back here to prove to myself that I could still bang with the best and also get my revenge on Marty. I have done half of that but I have more to prove. I have been in this business a long time. Old age is catching up on me and the damage I have put myself through over the years is starting to take its toll. I can’t do this forever and to be honest I’m not even gonna try.”

“Are you retiring?”

“What are you talking about? No I’m not, I’m saying nothing lasts forever. At Desert Storm I have to put myself into harm’s way again and for a chance to walk out at Born in Fire knowing that I am there off my own back. I didn’t need a group to help me, by the way what's with all the bloody cults in 6CWF amirite”

Dicey slaps Tim on the back and laughs

“I am doing it alone like always the Dicey way. I have already been some of the hardest hitting matches since my return and I am still standing here. I don’t care who is in this ladder match with me, most of them I have known since the start others are old 6WF and one even has a made up name….Blue Dragon for f**k sake, they are not even trying anymore.  When that bell rings at the start and finish I will be standing in the same place, right in the centre of the ring. So bring it on lads I will be waiting”

Dicey puts his scarf back up over his mouth and bows to Tim

“Ashkurk sadiqi”

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 15 Nov 2023, 1:02 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:[Live on Paramount plus and Amazon Prime, our scene is set in the tranquil beauty and stillness of a balmy night in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The backdrop is a city lit up in lights against a dark sky full of stars. 6CWF is illuminated by drones in the sky over Riyadh and images of superstars are being shown across buildings by large projections. The camera pans down to a live press conference area set up by 6CWF officials hyping the main event of Desert Storm between 6CWF legend, Max Adamson and Eddy Kent for the 6WF world heavyweight championship. A large crowd is gathered behind steel railings looking at a makeshift press conference area. A large, lengthy table is set up with a saudi green cover on it with a number of jugs of water and microphones placed on it. A number of expensive chairs are also behind it.  Behind this set is a large Desert Storm poster with Max Adamson and Eddy Kent staring daggers into each, Kent has a sinister smile holding up his 6WF title while Adamson looks serious. The lights around the conference fan zone slowly taper away into darkness as the fans cheer in excitement as "Run this town" by Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye west booms over the airwaves and large pyrotechnics are released with the colours of 6WF proudly displayed over the night sky. The display is finished with a wall of flames which then peter out as Trevor Abrahams strides onto set infront of the Saudi fans with a proud grin, clapping and saluting the fans. Abrahams is wearing an expensive black suit, his white shirt tucked in but an undone top button. Abrahams makes his way onto the centre of the panel area and removes a notebook which he opens on the lectern. Abrahams then places a pair of reading glasses on and then looks once again at the sea of saudi fans before speaking to the crowd.]

TA: Riyadh... The kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I would like to start with a thank you. Thank you for allowing us into your home for the first time to display the talents of 6CWF wrestling. The energy that Riyadh has welcomed us with in the past few days is second to none. I truly love coming to this part of the world and I look forward to 6CWF coming to Saudi Arabia frequently.

TA: In a few short days, live here, in Riyadh, the 6CWF talent will put on a show like no other. A show which is our flagship show in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You are in for a night like no other. You are in for a night with some of the biggest matches that 6CWF can offer. Unbelievable main event matches which include the likes of JJ Johnson, Uryu Ishida, Dicey Reilly and two men who will be out here shortly. Max Adamson and our 6WF world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent. So Riyadh... I think it's time we meet our 6WF world heavyweight champion, no? Ladies and gentlemen... Its the daddy of 6CWF, the leader of Genesis, a man in his GOAT era... Ladies and Gentlemen... EDDY KENT!

[Succession roars from the speakers for a few moments before it's cut off by Numb which continues to blare over the speakers as the fans loudly boo in unison at the man about to come out. Security staff lift up a black curtain from the backstage area as the trio of Michael Sweetwater, Ralph Santos and Eddy Kent swagger out to the fury of the saudi fans. Sweetwater and Santos are both in their smart three piece black armani suits with green ties and black shoes. They are flanking the champion, Kent who is wearing green nike tracksuit bottoms, green air jordans and his offical 6CWF Genesis t-shirt which has the letter G in poison green against the black fabric with a sycthe now hanging over it with the blade dripping the same poison green over the G. Kent also has the 6WF world championship resting over his right shoulder. Kent saunters pass Abrahams as does Sweetwater while Santos nods in his direction. Now standing on the podium, Kent slowly soaks in the venom from the fans who loathe but somewhat respect him in turn. Kent cricks his neck from side to side, his ice cold blue eyes never leaving the fans. Kent raises his championship over his head slowly as green fireworks are let off at a huge rate, almost engulfing the set in smoke. The fireworks slowly stop as Kent smirks as some fans have started a "Daddy's home chant" Kent then breathes in deeply, soaking in the atmosphere before passing the championship to Ralph Santos who accepts. Kent looks around again as Numb peters out, looking at the ocean of fans in attendance. Pursing his lips, Kent leans towards the microphone before speaking to the fans]

Kent: Riyadh... DADDY'S HOME!

[Some fans roar in approval while others continue to boo ferociously. Kent opens his arms out as Santos raises the championship over his head while Sweetwater looks on proudly. Kent then smirks and looks over at his advisor, Ralph Santos. He then speaks once more.]

Kent: Riyadh...It's been a long flight. And since this is a one of a kind event, a flagship show in Saudi Arabia, we're going to start slightly differently...So my advisor, confidante, Ralph Santos is going to celebrate me while I take a drink of water. Respect him, Riyadh.

[The crowd boo once more as a gleeful and pleased, Santos pats his friend on the shoulder as Kent takes a seat and pours himself a glass of water. Kent then sits down and places his jaw on his hands looking at Santos proudly as Santos begins addressing the Riyadh fans]

Santos: Ladies and gentlemen... This is the best part of my day. Because I know none of you will ever, ever stand this close to true greatness. Now, you must hear me out because being close to the daddy of 6CWF, the single greatest wrestler in the world currently, my leader of Genesis and our 6WF undisputed world hevyweight champion is... it's... spiritually orgasmic! I can't put it any clearer than that... This man is on his way to being the greatest of all time and is your daddy... Eddy Kent!

Santos: Let me break it down for you, Riyadh. If you've never seen Muhammad Ali in his prime... if you never seen Tiger Woods in his prime... If you never got a chance to see Michael Jordan in his prime and if you never got to see Lionel Messi in his prime... Riyadh... I have one hell of a gift for you. We are only a mere few days away from your opportunity to see in his prime, at his best, in the ring, doing what he does and to continue to cement his status as the GOAT... the daddy of 6CWF... the leader of Genesis and your 6WF world heavyweight champion... EDDY KENT!

[The crowd are booing more ferociously now as Santos looks at Kent with a grin as Kent stands up and bows to Santos. Kent then pats Santos on the shoulders before heading back up to the podium to speak to the fans in Riyadh. Kent takes a few seconds before speaking his poison and diatribe.]

Kent:I want to start with a demand... When Max and or Rex come out to this press conference, I want a thank you. I want a thank you from the two Adamsons because I've made them relevant again. I've made Max Adamson relevant in 2023 and I feel I deserve a thank you for that. I want Max Adamson to come out here and thank me because if it wasn't for me, Max Adamson, would be back in Australia as a nobody. This isn't 2014, Riyadh...

Kent: Max Adamson, ten, thirteen years ago was the man. Max Adamson was the guy everyone talked about. Max, was the man who was untouchable in this ring and on the mic...nobody could touch him. I can't deny, nobody can deny that. He has held that 6WF world championship and champion to champion... I can respect that. But things get tricky to repsect Max in this era. No... I just cant.

Kent: Max Adamson is a relic. Max Adamson is a relic to a long dead era. Let me be real... if we could teleport back to 6WF in 2014 in my current state, 6WF world still be breathing. Everyone would be winning, because of me. Max Adamson stole my world in 2014 so this is personal... you could say Max Adamson dented my legacy back then. Daddy's doesn't forget, Riyadh... because it hurts. It hurts knowing that my legacy has been tarnished by Max Adamson so this is an opportunity for me remove the stain on my legacy next Monday at Desert Storm.

Kent: You could say Max Adamson is like a shadow hanging over me.. tormenting me. Sneering at my Genesis and my greatness but not for much longer. Because if it wasn't for me, nobody would be talking about Max Adamson... nobody would care about Max Adamson. Nobody would be watching the 6CWF preview shows, listening to the podcasts from Max talking about the golden years with project X... Hell, if it wasn't for me, Max Adamson wouldn't be getting VIP tickets to the shows.

Kent: Max Adamson has had his time... it's all down to me why people care about Max Adamson. But all that aside... I keep 6CWF on the front pages, trending on X, all over instagram, snapchat and Facebook. It's all down to me. Not the Adamson family. I'm on my way to being the greatest of all time, Riyadh.. nobody can do the things I can do on this mic and in that squared circle. Not Max Adamson and certainly not his little nephew Rex Adamson. Again, if we could teleport back to 2014 I would obliterate Max Adamson and it would be me paying the checks, keeping the business going.

Kent: This match on Monday night is a culmination of a rivalry which has been left dormant for nearly nine years... and you think your daddy feels the pressure? No.. not at all. All the pressure is on Max Adamson. Lets say a year or two ago, Max made of stood a chance against me. The whole world is different, it's changed and changing... I've changed. I've evovled into something the world and Max Adamson has never seen before. I'm the daddy. I'm the leader of the greatest faction in wrestling, Genesis. I'm the 6WF world champion for a reason... I have smashed every single wrestler in this company. I'm on my way to being th greatest of all time.

Kent: Infact, Monday night at Desert storm... I'm going to obliterate Max Adamson. I'm going to condemn the Adamson name to the dust where it belongs... and little Rex can make his choice. Stand with Genesis and salvage the Adamson name... or be condemend to the dust with his uncle. Clock is ticking little Rex... I still have faith in you. But Max.. I'm going to send you back to 2014 where you belong. Because I am Levels above, Max Adamson.

[With that Kent stands and absorbs the fans hatered and jeers with a smile as he cricks his neck side to side. Kent then takes his seat and sips more water as his Genesis partners, Santos and Sweetwater rub his shoulders and hype him up more. Trevor Abraham then takes the podium to welcome in Max Adamson and or Rex as Kent looks on with an arrogant smirk.]

As Trevor Abraham goes to introduce Max Adamson, he is interrupted by fanfare music, trumpeters are standing either side of a doorway into the Press Conference, and when they stop playing, popular Saudi musician Saud walks out, doing a live performance of his song “Woman”, which the Saudi audience absolutely laps up.

As he performs, the cheers continue as Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage, he is wearing a traditional Saudi white thobe, with a red and white headscarf and a pair of black sunglasses, he raises his arms and blows kisses towards the excited crowd, as Saud concludes his performance.

Max walks over towards his seat and removes his sunglasses, he picks up a jug of water from the desk and splashes a lot of water over Ralph Santos, which causes Eddy Kent’s entourage to stand up aggressively but Kent himself is unmoved. Max smirks and hands the jug to Trevor Abraham who is very confused at this stage and just puts the jug down. Max goes back to pandering to the Saudi crowd, who are chanting “ADAMSON”, Max waves with both hands as he walks to the podium and leans forward to reach the microphone.

Max: Lets give it up for Saud!

The crowd reacts kindly for Saud, Max himself applauds as the musician leaves the room and Max waits for the crowd noise to quieten.

Max: Firstly, I want to apologise for my entrance. I can see some people will think it was over the top and a bit unnecessary, but to be honest, after Eddy Kent talked everyone into a coma for 10 minutes solid, I had to do something to give these fine people of Saudi Arabia a show! I’d like to begin by apologising to these people for not coming out here sooner. See, Mr Kenty used to be a bit entertaining. He’d strike the pose, lean into the microphone, say his surname twice… It was fantastic.

Max looks over at Kent who is still sat motionless

Max: But now, Eddy Kent has all the charisma of a fart in a lift. He’s a tremendous wrestler, he makes The Saint look like Rasta. But frankly, personality wise, he makes The Saint look like Peak JJ Johnson. I mean no disrespect to Sainty, I imagine he’s busy at his book club this afternoon anyway. Either way, I was scrolling on my phone while Kenty was talking, but I did pick up on a couple of points he made, so I guess I’d better respond.

Max turns to Kent and waves, Kent is still emotionless as he stares at Max

Max: So, lets start with your first demand, shall we? You want me to thank you for making me relevant again? I think you need reminding that the Saudi’s approached me, offered me the shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, paid me the big bucks, and had very little input over who my opponent would be. They wouldn’t have cared if I wanted my opponent to be Percy Percival in a “Rainbow on a Pole” match. Actually maybe not the last part… But they wanted Max Adamson. They didn’t give two squirts of p*ss about Eddy Kent being the opponent. So maybe you should thank me. Thank me, Ed, because without me, you would not be in the main event of this groundbreaking show. And that’s not even propaganda, I have emails to prove that!

Michael Sweetwater angrily stands up and shouts something towards Max, Max laughs

Max: Sweetwater you need to rest those ribs mate, after the Gore you took from me last week. Sit down and shut up before you get another one.

The crowd roars in approval as Max continues

Max: And you then went on a ramble about how Max Adamson is a relic, and you can’t respect me in 2023, and that you’re gonna obliterate me… Yeah, probably.

Max shrugs as he looks back at Kent

Max: Like… What do you want me to say? That despite being retired for seven years that I’m gonna walk through the 6WF World Champion in my first singles match back? You really are an idiot. There’s zero pressure on me Kenty Boy. The cheque has cleared. The worst thing you can do to me is put me back into retirement… Where I already was. Except I’m twenty-five million US dollars richer. And that’s after tax, for the record. The worst-case scenario for me is that I lose a wrestling match to a very good wrestler. And then go back to my life but vastly richer and still a Hall of Fame candidate, with my legacy fully intact. What’s the worst-case scenario for you Ed?

Max smirks as Kent is now sat forward in his chair, listening intently

Max: I’ll tell you. Your worst-case scenario is, you, lose, EVERYTHING. If Max Adamson defeats Eddy Kent at Desert Storm, and let’s be honest, stranger things have happened, you lose absolutely everything. You lose your title. No more 6WF Championship. And this close to Born in Fire, you lose your chance to walk into the biggest show of the year as Champion. Definitely wouldn’t be in the main event. You’d lose your following, do you think Tyler Roth is with you for any other reason than to earn himself a shot at your title? What’s the point if you aren’t even Champion. He’d be off. If you thought your legacy in 2014 was tarnished by Max Adamson… Imagine the irreversible damage your legacy would take, losing to a retired Max Adamson in 2023.

Max looks serious as he stares intently at Kent

Max: See, you can sit there and pretend this is an opportunity for you… You can pretend I’m not a threat, and that I’m just another victim on this title reign of yours. You can pretend you’re gonna bury the ghosts of 2014. And you can pretend the pressure is off. Nah.

Max stops speaking and just stares at Kent, who stands up and stares back

Max: The pressure is fully on you. See, you’re right when you say you have evolved. You’re the leader of Genesis, you’re the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion, and your trash talk has definitely improved. But the facts remain. If you win, you’ve just beaten someone who was retired. Someone who one hundred percent came back for financial reasons. You beat that guy? Big deal. But if you lose…

Max grins at Kent

Max: …It’s over for you. There’s no coming back from that. If you lose, you’re about 4 months away from doing the Mister Kenty gimmick again, in front of 75 people in a Community Centre in Chesham. But don’t worry. I’ll look after your title. I’ll even call myself the Proving Grounds Stepdaddy. And then people might still remember you while you’re doing Mic Checks on Indy wrestlers.

Max turns and walks back to his seat, never taking his eyes off of Kent

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 15 Nov 2023, 6:32 pm

Uryu is sitting in the locker room watching Dubois' speech on a TV as he shakes his head. His face still has healing cuts from last weeks attack and being thrown into a TV screen.

UI: Jerome you fascinate me. You are one of the originals who tried to help me when I first started. You are one of the few who alongside The Producers, Hobo, Rasta the list is endless! You were all welcoming to me as I sat in the corner and was impatient, thinking I was the next big thing. My impatience and inexperience got the better of me. I ran through the crowd and started interrupting JJ Johnson, trying to get myself involved by turning a triple threat into a fatal four way match. He rightly eviscerated me and I spent the next two years building myself up and making myself better. I won the 6WF European Title, One of the happiest days of my life and who was there being one of the first guys in the back to congratulate me? You. You patted me on the back and made sure I understood how heavy holding a championship title was.

Uryu looks at the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder.

UI: I lost it one month later and felt deflated. You know how long it took me to get another title opportunity? Seven months. You know what I did during that time? I busted my ass every single day getting better! I didn't complain about the results. I didn't attack the champions I lost to. I took the losses like a man and got better. A year after that I took on Cassius Zhi one on one and threw everything I had at him for this world title. I lost but I also remembered something, the tiniest little spark made me remember the words you spoke to me all those years prior. If I had won then I would have lost to the first challenger inside five minutes. So I built myself back up one more time, making sure that my last roll of the dice was my best. Look what being prepared for that weight got me Jerome.

Uryu pats the front of the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder.

UI: Why do I mention this to you? Because you never heeded your own advice. You were on similar paths to me but after you lost, you kept hold of that pain, not as a lesson to learn from but as something to throw back in their face. You let it build and build degrading what everyone saw in you. You had the fans respect because like me, you refused to quit. You took beating after beating just like me and let that resentment build. What was going on in your head? "Why wasn't anyone helping me?" I realised long before you did that nobody will save me every single time. Hell I took a baseball bat shot to the head and not a single soul came to stop it! Am I mad about that? Not in the slightest. You know what that is called Jerome? BEING A MAN! not some petulant whining child who thinks he deserves the world to hold his hand and then decides to take his ball and go home because the world said no to him!

Uryu stands up and looks into the camera.

UI: Jerome a few months ago you waltzed in and demanded the world respect you. That you are above the fans. I came out and told you that the world doesn't revolve around your ego and that the fans are the world. They cheer those who deserve it and boo whoever they want. At Desert Storm I will show you the difference between what you think happened and what actually did. So you may look past me and see me as an unworthy champion but I will snap your arm back into reality as you cry about something else other than a loss!

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 16 Nov 2023, 12:03 pm

Daniel Reilly is walking down the corridor at the arena pulling a suitcase and carrying the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder. Oliver Keane is walking by his side as Tim Allen can be seen in the background running to catch up to the pair.

TA: Daniel, Daniel, a quick word please??

Reilly and Keane stop and turn to look at Tim who is holding a microphone towards Daniel Reilly.

DR: How long have you been chasing the King, Tim? The Champ is here trying to get to the locker room so he can get ready for a big match here in Saudi and he turns to see you chasing him around the corridors, what the hell has this place come too?

TA: I just wanted to get your thoughts on both the ladder match and your views on Geoff Steel’s comments tonight.

Reilly takes a deep breath and shoots a frown towards Tim. He looks at Keane before turning back to Tim.

DR: Tim, you seem to want the King’s thoughts on everything around here. Daniel Reilly has a big, big match tonight and you want to talk about Geoff Steel? Well as you asked, the King will give you his thoughts on Geoff Steel. Nothing! Is that enough for you? The King has no thoughts on Geoff Steel because Geoff Steel is irrelevant and of no concern to the King.

TA: But you have to admit he is likely to be next in line for a shot at your European Championship?

DR: And why would Geoff Steel be next in line? What has he done to earn it? You think Geoff Steel deserves a shot at the King’s championship just because he spoke the King’s name? Well Tim, things have changed now that Daniel Reilly holds the European Title. This title is no longer a joke and full prestige is being restored to it. You don’t just get a shot at this title just for speaking the King’s name.

You see Geoff Steel has been yapping away like he’s a jealous ex. The King has dealt with you already so back of the queue if you would. You lost your number 1 contender match and yet still get given a title match. You then lose the title match and still think you deserve a shot at the King. So Geoff, keep the King’s name out your mouth because the King has moved on and has no time or thoughts for you.

TA: Do you maybe have a message for the Saudi fans?

DR: The King has no time for the Saudi fans, Tim. The last time the King checked, Saudi Arabia does not fall under Europe and so the King quite frankly does not want to be here.

However, when the King wins the shot at the World Championship and then goes on to add that Title to his collection, Daniel Reilly will not only be the King of Europe but will rule as King of the World! The King only flew out here because he has an opportunity to become number one contender for the World Title and so the King is here to win that match, and then leave!

The King of Europe will leave first class back to Europe so that he can continue to be the Champion that all the fans want and need.

Now Tim, the King needs to go get ready so that he can get his match over with and get out of this dump of a country. If you see Geoff, tell him he’s a piece of crap. Interview over.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 16 Nov 2023, 8:09 pm

[The crowd is going wild for 6CWF bonafide hall of famer, Max Adamson as he takes to his seat with a grin across his face as the fans continue to chant his name. The camera changs to the Genesis trio of Michael Sweetwater, Ralph Santos and Eddy Kent. Santos is trying to pat himself dry with a towel provided by a stagehand and Sweetwater is being held back by three big secruity guards trying to get towards Max, Sweetwater is shouting at Adamson who easily ignores him. Scrunching his face and rolling his shoulders, Kent stands up looking slightly rattled and looks out to the crowd as the flashbulbs illuminate his imposing figure onto the Adamson vs Kent poster backdrop on stage. Kent cricks his neck before heading to the podium to address his long time rival, Max Adamson. Kent arrives and stares daggers at Adamson who is waving to the fans. Kent then chuckles before speaking into the placed microphone]

Kent: So this is it... Monday night, the Adamson family one by one is going to be vanquished into dust, the first, to be cast out into the arabian desert. How does that feel to know, Max? that your wrestling family is going to be obliterated by Eddy Kent. The boy who you crushed in 2014. The very same boy who became a man...who became the DADDY of this company who you and your family sneer at nine years later is going to crush the Adamson family into dust. How does that make you feel Max? your legacy reduced to ashes by the same man who's world you took all those years ago. Guess what Max, I'm going to take your world away from you..

Kent: All the money, all the fame, all the adulation you get from fans all around the world and here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Enjoy it while it lasts Max. This is a dream come true for all these people and all around the world but that dream comes to a shuddering, brutal messy end on Monday night. Come Tuesday, Max, the Adamson name will be in tatters and your little nephew, for however bright is future looks will be just a ripple in the ocean in my world. I promise you Max, I will make Rex's life a living hell. But I'm a gentleman... I have respect for your family so I will offer an olive branch... have a word with him... let your nephew breath and bathe in the glow of my Genesis. You know it's the right thing to do Max. Let daddy look after him and maybe I will consider letting the Adamson family live on.

[Kent locks eyes with his long time rival, Max Adamson who is equally staring daggers at his foe Kent. Kent smiles arrogantly before continuing his tirade, slightly rattled by Adamson.]

Kent: I will give your props though, Max, last monday at MY proving grounds, your Proving grounds papa was impressed. You haven't lost a step. You really haven't... And I get why in our flagship show here in Saudi Arabia that a certain hall of famer is in the main event against THE main event. It's only right. Tell me though, Max, lets put the money aside... is it worth it? is it worth the embarassment on your family name when I scatter you into the arabian desert this monday night? This is the wrestling family that this world knows but I dont think you understand the levels of this, Max. Your family's legacy is in the palm of my hands... all it takes Max is three seconds. Just three seconds.

Kent: your daddy and THE main event doesn't lose, Max. You should know this by now..times have changed, the world has changed. My 6CWF is evolved into something that leaves Max Adamson far behind and it will be up to me if your little nephew Rex can breathe in this world. Genesis is loyal, Max... I know you have been damaged by betrayal in the past but I assure you, my Genesis is loyal. It's a strong connection and getting strong in my image. What about Project X though Max? are they loyal to you? is your nephew loyal to you?

Kent: I know you Max. I know you more than you might think... You fully believe that you took this match for the money. But do you know what, Max? I think you miss it. I think you miss the fights... the trash talking and the rush we all get in that squared circle. And I also think your jealous... I think you're jealous of me and my evolution. You're jealous Max, I can see it in your eyes... Me, the daddy of this company, Leader of Genesis and the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion. You wish deep down you were me. And I also think your jealous of your nephew... Am I wrong, Max?

[The crowd are booing Kent now loudly and many are chanting for Adamson. Kent seems rustled by Adamson still and takes the 6WF championship from a slightly more dried off Santos who is pointing and justiculating at Max Adamson. Kent slaps the 6WF title and holds it infront of him towards Max Adamson]

Kent: Monday night, in this city, Max Adamson. Your legacy is going to be torched. You can pretend and hide behind the financial boost your balance is getting but I know deep down you're terrified of your world and your family being torched by Eddy Kent. That small cub who evolved into the toughest, strongest and most aggressive lion in the pack is going straight for the juggular. Project X, your little nephew, isn't going to save you Adamson.. It's just me and you in that ring in the main event of Desert Storm for MY 6WF world heavyweight championship.

Kent: As I said, it's no secret I respect your family but starting Monday I will have to start obliterating the legacy you have built around the world. And this isn't brought on by me, oh no, this is all on you Max Adamson and your ego. You should of stayed in your lane Max, stuck to the pre show panels, talked about ME with envy with your friends and fellow wrestlers and chilling out in the VIP areas of MY shows. Celebrating ME in my GOAT era and my total domination of 6CWF.

Kent: I let you fester and subsist in MY world Max Adamson like the paraiste you are. But no more, your daddy can only be so much of a gentleman. This monday at Desert Storm your family name and your family legacy is going to be set on fire. At Desert Storm, while your flat on your back in the middle of the ring, you're going to be wishing you were back on the panels and talk shows celebrating ME. Monday night, Max Adamson, I'm going to prove to the world after nine long years... Eddy Kent is better than Max Adamson because I AM SIMPLY LEVELS ABOVE MAX ADAMSON.

[Kent starts justiculating at Adamson as a few more security enter the stage. Trevor Abraham slides infront of a justiculating and arrogant looking Kent who is now sadistically cackling. Sweetwater and even Santos look riled up as security step infront of a riled up Sweetwater as Santos continues to send threats at Adamson. Kent looks over Abrahams shoulder and raises the 6WF title at Max Adamson who returns an ice cold stare at his long time rival as the crowd go wild, itching for a fight.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 16 Nov 2023, 8:22 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:Uryu is sitting in the locker room watching Dubois' speech on a TV as he shakes his head. His face still has healing cuts from last weeks attack and being thrown into a TV screen.

UI: Jerome you fascinate me. You are one of the originals who tried to help me when I first started. You are one of the few who alongside The Producers, Hobo, Rasta the list is endless! You were all welcoming to me as I sat in the corner and was impatient, thinking I was the next big thing. My impatience and inexperience got the better of me. I ran through the crowd and started interrupting JJ Johnson, trying to get myself involved by turning a triple threat into a fatal four way match. He rightly eviscerated me and I spent the next two years building myself up and making myself better. I won the 6WF European Title, One of the happiest days of my life and who was there being one of the first guys in the back to congratulate me? You. You patted me on the back and made sure I understood how heavy holding a championship title was.

Uryu looks at the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder.

UI: I lost it one month later and felt deflated. You know how long it took me to get another title opportunity? Seven months. You know what I did during that time? I busted my ass every single day getting better! I didn't complain about the results. I didn't attack the champions I lost to. I took the losses like a man and got better. A year after that I took on Cassius Zhi one on one and threw everything I had at him for this world title. I lost but I also remembered something, the tiniest little spark made me remember the words you spoke to me all those years prior. If I had won then I would have lost to the first challenger inside five minutes. So I built myself back up one more time, making sure that my last roll of the dice was my best. Look what being prepared for that weight got me Jerome.

Uryu pats the front of the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder.

UI: Why do I mention this to you? Because you never heeded your own advice. You were on similar paths to me but after you lost, you kept hold of that pain, not as a lesson to learn from but as something to throw back in their face. You let it build and build degrading what everyone saw in you. You had the fans respect because like me, you refused to quit. You took beating after beating just like me and let that resentment build. What was going on in your head? "Why wasn't anyone helping me?" I realised long before you did that nobody will save me every single time. Hell I took a baseball bat shot to the head and not a single soul came to stop it! Am I mad about that? Not in the slightest. You know what that is called Jerome? BEING A MAN! not some petulant whining child who thinks he deserves the world to hold his hand and then decides to take his ball and go home because the world said no to him!

Uryu stands up and looks into the camera.

UI: Jerome a few months ago you waltzed in and demanded the world respect you. That you are above the fans. I came out and told you that the world doesn't revolve around your ego and that the fans are the world. They cheer those who deserve it and boo whoever they want. At Desert Storm I will show you the difference between what you think happened and what actually did. So you may look past me and see me as an unworthy champion but I will snap your arm back into reality as you cry about something else other than a loss!

*A sarcistic clap is heard as Dubois walks and nudges past Uryu. Dubois walks around the locker room kicking a bag on the floor.

JD: Here he is! The Man the 6CW World HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION URYU! What a shame that come "Desert Storm" it will be the very last time you hear that. You want to talk to me about the past? I never realised how stupid and naive you were but my god...You think I ever gave a dam about you? Of course not you were just a pawn that I used to my own benefit to get the separate the weak from the strong. I don't know what is more pathetic? The fact you actually believed I care or the fact this company has crumbled to its knees where someone like you can walk around here as the 6CW World Champion. You see you want to question me? You want question and state what it is to be a man?! Cute...

I go back to my first thought you are just stupid, naive, and a participator. You want to talk to me about being a man? Being a man is being smart, choosing you battles, knowing when to make your move, and having authenticity as you do it. Instead when i look at you, all i see is a cheap knock off bastardised version of John Cena of the 6CWF. The only difference between the two of you is one has gone down as an all time great knowing how to be man through marketing himself with the words of "Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect". You on the other hand preach those very same things, take your vitamins, never back down, never give up, but just participate. Hell that should be your T-Shirt! MR.PARTICIPATOR.

Dubois grabs a cigarette.

JD: You don't mind do you?

Dubois doesn't wait for a response as he lights up cigarette and spits his chewing out on to the floor.

JD: You see Uryu your perception is wrong you see me a whiner a complainer, who always blames others instead of looking at myself on the mirror. So you are telling watching the violence that Rex unleashed against that fine sexy woman being Miss Jessica is okay? You sick I am a twonk of the highest order, this is what is wrong with this place, under JJ, this place has become an absolutely pit of mediocrity which destroys the 3 letters i care about the most. 6......C.....W....The say good things come to those who wait...Good thing is Uryu i have been waiting, but you are nothing just a stepping stone, a man i will step over and reclaim my WORLD TITLE.

And you know what i will do after? I will take off I will leave this company with my title and my GWA Title in hand, protecting the legacy of that company away from the likes of you, and the likes of JJ Johnson...You can both try and do all you want but the outcome will forever be the same. So you can stand preaching about snapping arm, but Uryu only one of us is a 6CW Hall of Famer and it isn't you...You think you are the only one with something to lose? I HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE! I WILL NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY! I WILL NEVER LET JJ CONTROL MY FATE, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOMP OUT THAT FIRE INSIDE OF ME?

Dubois blows his cigarette smoke in Dubois face.

JD: Non....You can't Uryu....Why? Because...You are just exactly what i say you are a participator, someone to fill in a space, while i am a phenomene, a hall of famer, a former world champion, and come "Desert Storm" you will be in for a shock as you realise their are levels to this game, and quite frankly you just don't quite measure up.

jeromedubois

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 17 Nov 2023, 11:54 am

Uryu waves the cigarette smoke away from his face and looks a little impressed at Jerome, smiling at him.

UI: You put me in some very esteemed company there Jerome. I only do what I think is right and I give out what is deserved. To some friends it's a face to talk to and seek advice, others it's a helping hand. To you though...

Uryu stands up and kicks the chair away.

UI: You deserve an old school beating for trying to blind me...but I won't give that to you right now as I don't want to have to cancel the match.

Uryu slowly walks towards Jerome, eyes glaring at him.

UI: You think I just participate here? You think I am a lapdog of JJ Johnson? No, I am only doing what I think is right. He may not be perfect but he understands how everything works here. He's just a man doing his best, If he makes moves I don't like he knows damn well he will hear it from me. I will tell him to his face just like I am telling you to your face what he is wrong about and I will make it stop! He has a problem with that? He knows exactly where to find me.
As for the place becoming mediocre? Lets see who you have just insulted by that alone. Clarke James, the man I beat to win this 6CW World Championship. Eddy Kent who I respect as one of the toughest wrestlers here even if he is a bit of an arse. Robin Reborn, another former champion who has an ego bigger than the desert. GazzyD...

Uryu looks a little sombre for a split second.

UI: GazzyD who has been here as long as I have and put in just as much work into making this place great! Sure he may be a little lost right now but he will find his way back. You are slapping them in the face just by insulting the company they want to make better! All you want to do is burn it to the ground and dance on the ashes. Ask Johnny Oko what happened when he took me on with the company on the line. Ask Anthony Grace what happened when he tried to make his Age of Grace happen! Ask everyone who has said I am just a participant and am holding what is rightfully theirs. Ask them what happened afterwards when the bell was rung and they were staring at the lights! Go watch my matches to understand what you are fighting. It is not JJ Johnson, It is not the contract. Hell it will not be the man who smiles and stays extra for every single fan meet and greet. No Jerome, Desert Storm you are going to fight the man who you tried to take out...and failed to finish the job.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 18 Nov 2023, 10:54 am

The scene opens in a shabby hotel room. Its full of beige and 60s chic, and would not get 1 star on a trip advisor. Its the lowest form of accommodation Anthony Grace has ever stayed at, but at least he realised he wouldn't be found here.

That's exactly why he had sent his dealer away with a fond farewell a mere few hours ago. Despite the dealers dodgy choice of occupation, he did linger at the door; perhaps having a tinge of moral responsibility as Grace handed over a bundle of cash. It wasn't known to both at them at this point that this would be their last meeting, but the transaction was tinged with sorrow and regret from both parties. It was only when the dealer realised he had more money to make that he gave himself a mental slap round the face and returned to his lack of moral compass.

Grace on the other hand was happier to be alone, and he didn't want his last meeting with a member of the human race to be an awkward affair. It was bad enough that both men realised that Grace's double order only meant one thing. This wasn't a quest for medically induced enjoyment....

It was simply a quest to relieve the pain.

Grace had, by all accounts, died as soon as the funeral of Charles Kramer was announced. He wasn't invited. Perhaps Charlie's nephew taking a dim view of his uncle spending his last few waves of energy trying to turn Grace's life around. Karl had exercised his financial might to make sure Grace's presence distracted the moment his uncle was put to rest. For Grace, not being able to say goodbye was the final bitter pill.

The camera scans the room a bit more. Everything is neatly presented and not as chaotic as Grace's usual living quarters. A replica of the 6CW belt has been carefully placed on the bedside table, with a family picture of his wife and 3 daughters. A pair of diamond cufflinks; a present from Kramer, lies to the foot of the photograph.

On the other side of the bed is the negative ying to the other sides positive yang. 3 bottles of Jack Daniels; two of them empty, stands to attention on the other bedside table. Pill bottles cover the rest of the space, some tipped over with coloured pills of different shapes flowing out. Grace had ordered erratically and basically brought anything and everything he could. The point was not to get high. The point was for speed.

The camera focuses on the bed, and we see Anthony Grace for the first time. Gone are is the leather jacket and ridiculously tight leather trousers. In its place is a suit, neatly pressed, exquisitely tailored and totally akin to a man of taste. He has had his face shaved and his hair cut, with his trademark dark glasses covering his eyes. Anthony Grace looks every inch the film star and he lays there as I'd waiting for his chauffeur to pick him up and take him to the premiere of his next movie. A sure fire hit. A Oscar winner. Grace's triumphant return to the Hollywood fold.

The only thing out of place is the frothy saliva dribbling down from the corner of Grace's mouth and a nose that has very slightly started to trickle blood.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 18 Nov 2023, 11:26 am

Bentyf1 wrote:[The crowd is going wild for 6CWF bonafide hall of famer, Max Adamson as he takes to his seat with a grin across his face as the fans continue to chant his name. The camera changs to the Genesis trio of Michael Sweetwater, Ralph Santos and Eddy Kent. Santos is trying to pat himself dry with a towel provided by a stagehand and Sweetwater is being held back by three big secruity guards trying to get towards Max, Sweetwater is shouting at Adamson who easily ignores him. Scrunching his face and rolling his shoulders, Kent stands up looking slightly rattled and looks out to the crowd as the flashbulbs illuminate his imposing figure onto the Adamson vs Kent poster backdrop on stage. Kent cricks his neck before heading to the podium to address his long time rival, Max Adamson. Kent arrives and stares daggers at Adamson who is waving to the fans. Kent then chuckles before speaking into the placed microphone]

Kent: So this is it... Monday night, the Adamson family one by one is going to be vanquished into dust, the first, to be cast out into the arabian desert. How does that feel to know, Max? that your wrestling family is going to be obliterated by Eddy Kent. The boy who you crushed in 2014. The very same boy who became a man...who became the DADDY of this company who you and your family sneer at nine years later is going to crush the Adamson family into dust. How does that make you feel Max? your legacy reduced to ashes by the same man who's world you took all those years ago. Guess what Max, I'm going to take your world away from you..

Kent: All the money, all the fame, all the adulation you get from fans all around the world and here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Enjoy it while it lasts Max. This is a dream come true for all these people and all around the world but that dream comes to a shuddering, brutal messy end on Monday night. Come Tuesday, Max, the Adamson name will be in tatters and your little nephew, for however bright is future looks will be just a ripple in the ocean in my world. I promise you Max, I will make Rex's life a living hell. But I'm a gentleman... I have respect for your family so I will offer an olive branch... have a word with him... let your nephew breath and bathe in the glow of my Genesis. You know it's the right thing to do Max. Let daddy look after him and maybe I will consider letting the Adamson family live on.

[Kent locks eyes with his long time rival, Max Adamson who is equally staring daggers at his foe Kent. Kent smiles arrogantly before continuing his tirade, slightly rattled by Adamson.]

Kent: I will give your props though, Max, last monday at MY proving grounds, your Proving grounds papa was impressed. You haven't lost a step. You really haven't... And I get why in our flagship show here in Saudi Arabia that a certain hall of famer is in the main event against THE main event. It's only right. Tell me though, Max, lets put the money aside... is it worth it? is it worth the embarassment on your family name when I scatter you into the arabian desert this monday night? This is the wrestling family that this world knows but I dont think you understand the levels of this, Max. Your family's legacy is in the palm of my hands... all it takes Max is three seconds. Just three seconds.

Kent: your daddy and THE main event doesn't lose, Max. You should know this by now..times have changed, the world has changed. My 6CWF is evolved into something that leaves Max Adamson far behind and it will be up to me if your little nephew Rex can breathe in this world. Genesis is loyal, Max... I know you have been damaged by betrayal in the past but I assure you, my Genesis is loyal. It's a strong connection and getting strong in my image. What about Project X though Max? are they loyal to you? is your nephew loyal to you?

Kent: I know you Max. I know you more than you might think... You fully believe that you took this match for the money. But do you know what, Max? I think you miss it. I think you miss the fights... the trash talking and the rush we all get in that squared circle. And I also think your jealous... I think you're jealous of me and my evolution. You're jealous Max, I can see it in your eyes... Me, the daddy of this company, Leader of Genesis and the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion. You wish deep down you were me. And I also think your jealous of your nephew... Am I wrong, Max?

[The crowd are booing Kent now loudly and many are chanting for Adamson. Kent seems rustled by Adamson still and takes the 6WF championship from a slightly more dried off Santos who is pointing and justiculating at Max Adamson. Kent slaps the 6WF title and holds it infront of him towards Max Adamson]

Kent: Monday night, in this city, Max Adamson. Your legacy is going to be torched. You can pretend and hide behind the financial boost your balance is getting but I know deep down you're terrified of your world and your family being torched by Eddy Kent. That small cub who evolved into the toughest, strongest and most aggressive lion in the pack is going straight for the juggular. Project X, your little nephew, isn't going to save you Adamson.. It's just me and you in that ring in the main event of Desert Storm for MY 6WF world heavyweight championship.

Kent: As I said, it's no secret I respect your family but starting Monday I will have to start obliterating the legacy you have built around the world. And this isn't brought on by me, oh no, this is all on you Max Adamson and your ego. You should of stayed in your lane Max, stuck to the pre show panels, talked about ME with envy with your friends and fellow wrestlers and chilling out in the VIP areas of MY shows. Celebrating ME in my GOAT era and my total domination of 6CWF.

Kent: I let you fester and subsist in MY world Max Adamson like the paraiste you are. But no more, your daddy can only be so much of a gentleman. This monday at Desert Storm your family name and your family legacy is going to be set on fire. At Desert Storm, while your flat on your back in the middle of the ring, you're going to be wishing you were back on the panels and talk shows celebrating ME. Monday night, Max Adamson, I'm going to prove to the world after nine long years... Eddy Kent is better than Max Adamson because I AM SIMPLY LEVELS ABOVE MAX ADAMSON.

[Kent starts justiculating at Adamson as a few more security enter the stage. Trevor Abraham slides infront of a justiculating and arrogant looking Kent who is now sadistically cackling. Sweetwater and even Santos look riled up as security step infront of a riled up Sweetwater as Santos continues to send threats at Adamson. Kent looks over Abrahams shoulder and raises the 6WF title at Max Adamson who returns an ice cold stare at his long time rival as the crowd go wild, itching for a fight.]

Max Adamson sighs, as Kent walks back to his seat. Max walks to the podium and shakes his head

Max: You are off your f*cking head, you know that, right? Not only have you completely ignored everything I said, you've absolutely waffled on about stuff that doesn't even make sense. Frankly Eddy, you're lucky you're good at wrestling because you bore the arse off of the casual 6CWF fan every time you have a microphone in your hand...

The crowd roar in approval as Kent looks unimpressed

Max: I mean, at least as Mister Kenty, you had the crowd joining in with you. This guy, he might be good enough at wrestling to be a World Champion, but Eddy Kent is a Charisma Vacuum. An absolute time waster. "Oh I'm levels above Max Adamson". I've been retired seven years. As I reminded you not 10 minutes ago. I'd be shocked if half the roster wasn't levels above me. You... What are you even talking about? Bringing Rex into it, that's fairly average smack talk but its a lot better than your other nonsense. My legacy? I'm not even an active wrestler you f*cking ham.

The crowd laughs and even Trevor Abraham is trying to stifle laughter as a light "F*cking Ham" chant begins but quickly dies

Max: Also, you're a wrestler, you're not some kind of dangerous human being. It's not like I'm coming back to face one of the actual mentalists on the roster who like playing with glass and barbed wire. I'm not coming back after seven years to do deathmatches with Blue Dragon or risking getting in the ring with Marty Helms. I'm going one on one with the artist formerly known as Mister Kenty.

Adamson pauses before continuing

Max: ...Kenty.

Kent stares at Max intently as Max smirks

Max: I've given you your props, you're a far better wrestler now than you once were. You have evolved. You have become the Heavyweight Champion of the World. You're undoubtedly going into this match as the favourite. But this idea that you're going to wreck my legacy or something... Its baffling to me that you can't comprehend how undangerous you are. I've got a chance because I could hit you with my wrestling moves that have beaten you in the past. More than once. And you might hit me with some. You should, my reflexes aren't what they once were. This idea that I'm in danger is laughable. Come on Eddy. This is low risk for me. Even if I get an ass whooping. This is actually zero risk for me. Either I become World Champion, or I dont, and I go back into retirement. And the money. Did I mention the money? Pretty sure I did. Stop being a helmet. See you Monday. Monday.

Adamson grins as he steps away from the podium and walks out of the press conference room, Kent is nonplussed although Sweetwater and Santos are still angrily shouting off mic in Adamson's direction

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 19 Nov 2023, 7:37 pm

We see shaky footage of the inside of a small private plane. There's a hostess walking down the isle way, the camera zoom in on her backside as a voice can be heard from behind the camera laughing to himself like a naughty schoolboy but clearly it's an adult. Suddenly the camera steadies and is zoomed back out, as a familiar voice comes from the background

BD:
Mack! Oi! Stop f*cking about and record what I asked you.. it's not every day that we get invited to Saudi to see how the other half live. Your meant to be getting opening shots!!

The view moves towards the window as we see the scenery pass by. First the water and then the stereotypical views on the way in to Saudi Arabia. The beautiful and progressive city of Riyadh.. the scene fades and now we see Blue Dragon departing his plane. He looks around and he takes a deep breath...

BD:
Riyadh.. I'm here. (He walks down the steps from the plane towards the camera as he speaks) In his 'infinite wisdom', JJ Johnson has decided that it's time to unleash me on a new continent. This place is built on a desert, harsh, unforgiving, deadly... Remind you of anyone? Ive been placed into a fight with Mike Hill, Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly and Tyler Roth. Yeah, me.. Blue Dragon, in a match with no real rules. One goal, WIN! By any means necessary.

The camera once again turns and we see a large White Cadillac waiting on the runway before a camera cut sees Blue Dragon sitting in the back of the car speaking once again, right down the camera lens..

BD:
So let's look at this as it should really be. A kill list. A group of names for me to go through and assassinate one at a time. Let's start with my first victim, in more ways than one..

Geoff Steel.. a man that has been victimised by me in the recent past. I man I singlehandedly broke, literally and left for dead in the ring. A man I've proven my DOMINANCE over, time and time again and now JJ decides to feed him to me once again. If I was you Steel, I'd start looking for a new place of work..

Dicey Reilly... you really have no idea what your doing here so you? Your just chasing your tail like a happy little puppy, just so glad to come along and play wrestler. Ive heard you want to see if you've still got what it takes, I've heard that your after one more run? Well I'll make sure I'm the one to make it clear to you, your not the man you once where, infact your nothing but a joke since your return.

Daniel Reilly... The other half of the Reilly brothers? No? It seems so.. you think your tough? You think your a psychopath? Danny Boy! You ain't seen nothing yet!! I'm not going to say you've impressed me yet Daniel, because I've known men like you in prison, I've known men like you in my line of work, but one thing is always true. There's always a bigger fish in the ocean and I'm that shark, I'm bigger, tougher, more dangerous and just as violent as you can imagine, I'm looking forward to meeting you in the ring.

Tyler Roth... big, bad, Tyler Roth. You pride yourself on being more than the sum of your parts. Your a muscle bound d*ckhead who doesn't know how to take the midcard for an answer. Know your station and don't step to me or you will regret it. I'll see your bid ar*e a mile off in that ring, I'll see you there pal..

Mike Hill... last week, Me and Mike got reacquainted, we where just starting to have fun when once again, the rules got in my way. Don't get me wrong, you impressed me last week Mike, you had more in the tank than I thought. All those years ago, the battles we had and we where once again toe to toe kicking the sh*t out of eachother. But you know as well as I do, I felt your body start to go limp and your breath left your chest. You had ran out of juice and you where saved by the bell. I was seconds from taking more years off your life. But in the Ladder match this week. There is no limits.. I'll show you, you really are Over The Hill...

Blue Dragon sits back and looks out of the window as the car pulls up to the arena... He takes a deep breath in and out and he opens the door exiting the car...

BD: 
Time to burn the world once more... Good luck fellas
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 20 Nov 2023, 3:09 am

Engel is backstage alongside Tim Allen, looking pumped as he rubs his hands together wearing a gleeful smile

TA: We are just days away from Desert Storm, coming to you live from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Live only on Amazon Prime, and one match the world will be watching is the potential end to the war between Liam Wood and this man here with me right now Engel Harlequin. Now Engel, a lot has happened since you returned, most recently of course being what can only be described as an attempted murder of his partner Emmy. Going into a Last Man Standing with the man you have pushed to the very limits of patience and understanding, do you really have what it takes to leave Saudi Arabia with all the spoils and in one piece?

Engel shakes his head and mockingly laughs to himself before leaning over Tim in an intimidating manner

EH: Oh my dear sweet summer child, don't you know me by now Timothy? Now now tut tut, attempted murder is such a wreckless accusation, you don't want me back in the asylum do you? You see Timothy, I gave our little Liam every opportunity to play by the rules, because thats all he had to do Timothy, follow the rules, if Emmy had ended up scattered across the decor, well lets just say that would not have been pretty, nor would it have been anyones fault but Liam Wood's. Bleurgh think of the clean up operation, makes you shudder doesnt it?The truth is I always knew our dear Thunder would come to the aid of that sweet cute pretty little Emmy, more on that in a second, regardless of intention or act, a lesson was taught, Liam Wood has a choice to make, he either tears his life apart living the lie his dear Emmy wants him to live or he'll tear her apart.

Engel leans back and laughs in a psychotic manner

TA: You say you knew Thunder would rescue Emmy, what makes you so confident that would be the case? And what makes you so confident going into Desert Storm?

EH: Oh Timothy do I really have to let the cat out of the bag, here, right now? You see, the two go hand in hand Timothy, I am confident that I will win the last man standing match, because I have already won. Liam Wood is no man. What kind of man, when faced with such dilemna, comes into work to complete his obligations to his employer, with the so called love of his life in danger? What kind of man would risk a life by sending a friend to act as the knight in shining armour? No Timothy, Liam Wood is no man, he's a cuck, constantly out here, pushing the boundaries of what his dear Emmy will approve, while her and his friend sit in the back doing what Timothy? Playing hopskotch? No Timothy the truth is that while little Liam comes out here playing lets pretend he can finish the job, his dear old Emmy is on the shoulder of Thunder, wishing HE was the Liam she loves, and Thunder oh he wallows in it, he loves every second of being that man, that fantasy, and he is hoping, praying that little Liam will finally snap, finish the job, end me and do the things the Liam he knows would do. Because Timothy, that Liam Wood is a man...but not the man Emmy wants or needs. Now if you will excuse me, plans are afoot that must be finalised

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 21 Nov 2023, 3:14 am

*Robin Reborn is backstage, a private dressing room, two bodyguards with him. His phone vibrates loudly on the table beside him, but he gestures for it to be handed to him.

RR: Gimme the phone, Grizz

*The man who Reborn is calling Grizz looks to his right

G: I told you - - 

D: Not now, man. Just roll with it

*The second of the men interrupts to stop Grizz complaining. With a sigh, he gets up and hands Reborn the phone

RR: Dotcom knows what's up - woah, ya boy got another one. "Anthony Grace dead at 27"

*The two men looked nonplussed, whilst Reborn laughs

RR: Man, two down and done for. Feuding with me killed Anthony Grace, and we ain't forgetting what happened after Night of Glory to Jo...

*KNOCK KNOCK...in walks a member of the production team

PT: Mr Reborn, the sound stage is set up for your interview time; we were just wondering if you knew 2:30 was 3 hours ago..?

*Reborn immediately turns away from the young woman

RR: Don't I pay people to stop the normal people coming in and talking to royalty?

*Both men jump up and begin to usher the woman from the room, before Reborn stops them

RR: She in here now, boys. She probably dreamed of making it in here...

*He gives her a look, but she appears repulsed by the suggestion

RR: What you after? Why am I talking? There's only one currency in Saudirabia, cash money, and you just gots to look at me to know I talk big game.

PT: The company, and the Kingdom, expect you to discuss your match with Cody on the PLE

RR: Aight then, let's move, I ain't playing with the Kingdom, man keeps me flushed with green, and the critics have been so much nicer about 6CWChef since His Royal Highness got involved with the media work. 

*The scene fades as Reborn leaves his dressing room, cutting to a commercial for 6CWChef. At the end of 30 riveting seconds of advertising, we return to see Reborn sat alone in an interview set up.

RR: No time for games,  I'm starting, hit the lights, cameras, and I bring the actionnnnnn...now!

*He turns to face the camera and goes into promo mode

RR: Cody, Cody, Cody. Looks like you're here to tell a story, or can you finish the story here? I can't keep up, man. Whatever chapter you on now, this thing is as bad as a neck tattoo. 

I just want you to know that it's ok to back out now, considering the threat around me, considering the emotional damage. Charles, Anthony, and now you come in here and want to play the game? My man, there ain't a bleach in the world that can save you from me, I'm prime time. Went from Player's Ball to baller, and I'm your real nightmare. 

*He runs his hand over a chain that hangs off his neck

RR: You've got the past on your neck, and I got high class. You tell the world you're a misfit, I show the world I'm money. I'm a champion. A world champion, Cody, a level you can't reach, and that wasn't even my peak. You can paint me as the rabid villain, but I'm chillin', I'm livin', I'm free to be the best now I let go of all their noise. You cling to fans, you can come to avenge, you can try be this company's new mouthpiece. I ain't care then, I ain't care now. 

At 6CWF Gulf War, I take you down, I take you apart, I lay you bare. Let's see if you walk away from that, Cody. Cos all roads might lead to Rome, but there'll be no more Rhodes when I'm done with another sucker, Cody. Believe that.

*He rips off the mic attached to him, and stands up

RR: We done? Yeah, we done.

*A member of the production team comes to untangle the wires, just as Tim Allen sits down to conduct the interview. He looks up surprised as Reborn moves away

TA: Robin, we are here to talk about your match with Cody Walker, yeah?

*Reborn stops, confused, and looks back

RR: Who the f*** is Cody Walker?! Pssh!

*He spins on his heels and is gone as Allen sits there, hands out, looking shocked.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down