The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19)

+6
Bentyf1
DarrenJS
Marky
Uryu Ishida
x12x
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19) Empty 6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 22 Nov 2023 - 10:15

Bout 1
The Parasite Killers vs ???

Bout 2
Cassidy vs Cody Walker

Bout 3
No Holds Barred

Blue Dragon vs Mike Hill

Bout 4
6CWF European Championship

Daniel Reilly © vs Rex Adamson

Main Event
Dicey Reilly/Scott Harris vs Michael Sweetwater/Tyler Roth

Plus:
*Uryu Ishida calls out GazzyD
*Robin Reborn’s eulogy for Anthony Grace
*Updates on Engel Harlequin & Liam Wood
*Will Jerome Dubois sign a 6CWF contract?
*How will JJ Johnson respond to Clarke James’ latest declaration of war?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19) Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19)

Post by x12x Wed 22 Nov 2023 - 10:23

As the scene starts we see a battered and bloodied Liam Wood sat on the floor of his dressing room, the floor stained by his blood as he sits in front of hand held camera clearly feeling the effects of his match with Engel

Wood:
This isn’t over…

Wood rests his head on his arm which is in turn held up by his knees and it’s clear that even speaking hurts but he continues

Wood:
This has only just begun and I hope that you’re getting this through your thick skull now

I hope that after this match you’re going to start coming up with something more original than “little Liam”

I hope you know that everyone can see through that right?!

Wood pauses, catching his breath

Wood:
All of your insults and claims are just projection…it’s just your personal insecurities getting the best of you…you want to claim that I’m playing games and putting on an act because that’s exactly what you’re doing.

You want to call me ‘little’ because that’s how you see yourself…

…small, unimportant…worthless.

And you’re right.

Wood moves to a move comfortable position as he continues to speak directly to the camera.

Wood:
You are worthless…

If you were dead nobody would give a f**k. Tonight, I could have ended your life and people would have still bought my merch, still cheered my name and they wouldn’t care that you were gone.

Wood pauses, clearly worked up but his energy gone from the hellacious match he’d been through

Wood:
But like I said, this isn’t over…

Far from it.

I said that winning or losing didn’t matter tonight because it was about sending you a message and making you realise the mistake you made when you came back to f**k with me.

You threw everything at me and the fear in your eyes when you couldn’t stop me was clear for everyone to see…you had to get yourself DQ’d at Destiny and you couldn’t put me away tonight.

You just can’t do it.

Wood smirks which turns in to a wince as he grabs his ribs

Wood:
I ended the match by throwing us 30 feet to the ground because winning the match didn’t matter…if hurting myself meant I hurt you then I was willing to do that and I’ll be willing to do it over and over and over again until you realise that you’re the one playing pretend.

You aren’t a monster…you’re an insecure little boy.

Wood pauses one last time before looking back at the camera

Wood:
Like I said…this isn’t over, so be ready.

Be ready to get hurt, be ready to lose blood, be ready to be broken again because I promise you this

I’m ready for whatever comes next

My back is f**ked, I have broken ribs, I’ve lost blood and even breathing hurts…

…but you know what?

I feel alive.

I’ll be seeing you soon.

Wood leans to the camera slowly and shuts it off, leaving the scene to fade to black

Last edited by x12x on Wed 22 Nov 2023 - 19:02; edited 2 times in total

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19) Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds 30th November (Episode 19)

Post by x12x Wed 22 Nov 2023 - 10:26

The scene begins in the home of Edward Plague who is stood surrounded by his followers. Next to him is Gazzy D who looks around with a smile on his face. Plague stares in to the camera as he begins to speak directly to the camera

Plague:
There comes a time when a person must understand what they are…

…when denial ends…
…when they finally see themselves in a true light…

…are they the spider or the fly.

Plague let’s a smile cross his face as Gazzy stands beside him before continuing to speak

Plague:
You see, this man next to me has walked in the shadows of death for too long and he allowed those around him to distort the visions he saw.

He saw himself as the fly, trapped in a spiders webbing. No hope in hell of seeing the light again…He allowed himself to feel ashamed of the man he was and by doing this he became a secondary thought to those around him…

…but no more will Gareth play this role.

Gazzy nods as he allows Plague to speak again

Plague:
No more will my Brother allow himself to be painted as anything other than the spider, a man who will get his revenge and bring our second chapter to a close.

In chapter one I spoke of rebirth, in this chapter I speak of revenge.

I speak of a hollow hero being punished for taking advantage of this man we care for so dearly. I speak of a hollow hero losing his crown and a kingdom he did not deserve…I speak of righting the wrongs before us.

Plague looks over to Gazzy and continues

Plague:
This man we call our brother…

…this man we will call champion.

Plague places a hand on Gazzy’s shoulder

Plague:
With my guidance a champion will grace the halls of our home and will shine a light on our message.

We will show the world that the ‘heroes’ they worship are nothing more than false prophets whose altars rust and decay before them.

The lies they tell will be exposed and we will open the eyes of every man, woman and child who gazed upon our glory.

Plague and Gazzy look at each other and smile as Plague speaks directly to him.

Plague:
Brother, the journey is almost complete…your rebirth, your revenge…

…our destiny will be born in fire.

The scene ends with Plague and Gazzy surrounded by their adoring family members

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 23 Nov 2023 - 12:02

Uryu is seen laying on the roof looking at the sky. He hears the door swing open as he glances across and nods as Max Adamson stands there looking down at Uryu.

MA: Coldest day of the year and you want to talk outside...

UI: Yeah, Not much changes with me Max. Thats why I wanted the most honest voice I know. You'd tell me straight.

Uryu sits up and Max begrudgingly sits next to him.

UI: This thing with Gazzy, Am I doing the right thing by wanting answers? Just...having it happen to me again brought up memories of when you did it, ya know? You did it to me because I was a stepping stone for you. Is his reason no different? I know I screwed up along the way but this feels like overkill, I spent months getting back into his good graces and achieved it. He could have left me out to dry constantly but didn't. I kept batting for him and fighting against the odds. If he simply wanted a title opportunity he could have asked. Hell I gave you one for whenever we back in Australia, hard luck about last week though.

Max shrugs as Uryu continues.

UI: I am an open book, you know I will do whats right. Yes I let my heart lead me on occation but you've seen me all the way through from the start, to the EWF run to today. You're the best person who could answer my concerns.

Max smiles a little at that.

UI: I may not ever one hundred percent trust you again..

MA: As you should...

UI: ...But you think you could clear things up for me? Not asking you to solve my problems, God knows you have your own to deal with but just, unjumble the puzzle for me a little.

Uryu looks towards Max and awaits a response.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 24 Nov 2023 - 11:35

Max Adamson stands up, rubs his hands over his face and sighs, he looks at Uryu Ishida sat down on the floor, and sighs again

Max: Alright. If you wanna know what I think, here goes. As somebody who has done evil things to both you and Gazzy over the years, always the pantomime villain… This is entirely different. I was a loan shark to Gazzy once upon a time, and I stole your girlfriend and made up false abuse allegations…

Max makes a face as if to feel awkward as Uryu frowns

Max: …But this feels different. For one, you’re the one trying to steal a woman Laugh

Max laughs as Uryu is emotionless

Max: Tough crowd… Either way, I don’t think this is your traditional “Man turns on his friend” issue. It’s quite clear Gaz has been brainwashed by Plague, although I’ll tell you straight, you tried to steal his woman, he’s justified to want revenge for that alone, but this doesn’t look like that at all. What I’m saying is, you can’t just play the victim here.

Uryu seems deep in thought as Max continues

Max: Ultimately, you don’t need to concern yourself with the Why’s and the How’s. Focus on the What’s.

Uryu stares up at Max

Max: What are you going to do about it? Instead of sitting on rooftops, arguing with the voices in your head, worrying about trivial matters like “Why did he do it?”. “How could have he done this?”. “Why did I try to steal his girlfriend?”…

Max shrugs as he smirks at Uryu

Max: Ultimately none of that matters. The facts are, he’s done with you, he’s got Edward Plague on his side, and the GazzyD you once considered a friend is gone. Not necessarily forever, but you need to disassociate your friend GazzyD from whoever this version of Gazzy is. The Uryu Ishida I know, if he focuses on the wrestling, will win the wrestling match. GazzyD is your opponent at Born in Fire, for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship that should already be around the waist of Rex Adamson but whatever, and the only way you can win this, is to take the emotion out of it. If you can do that, you’ve got a shot. If you keep wondering and wallowing, and focusing on rooftop monologues, trying to rekindle friendships… Then it’s done. You might as well hand him the belt now.

Uryu stands up, and offers a handshake to Max, who rolls his eyes before accepting the handshake

Max: Just think about it. Now I’m going inside because it’s f*cking freezing up here…

Max walks away leaving Uryu in a ponderous mood

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 25 Nov 2023 - 14:35

The scene opens in a hospital room Anthony Grace is lying in bed, eyes closed and attached to apparatus to help his breathing. The faint continuous chime of a heart monitor rings out around the room, which apart from the occupant is empty of life.

The world that Grace used to live in seems so very far away. The perks of a Hollywood lifestyle are not apparent, in fact the room seems cramped and basic. Grace shares the building with unknowns of the surrounding area....some in a worse condition to him and most in a far better one.

From the moment Grace fell unconscious in his suicide attempt, he had not opened his eyes. He was only found by chance....the hotel proprietor acknowledging his guests wild nature and wanted to ensure his room would not be totaled. The room was actually in pristine condition, although he hadn't noticed....much more concerned over a major star clearly on the brink of death and lying in his best rooms bed.

The ambulance came quickly and did what they could. It was the hospital that saved Grace's life, pumping his stomach of everything and anything, such was the cocktail mix of drugs Grace had taken. But even then the damage to his body had been done and the decision was made to put Grace in an induced coma.

So there he lay....dead to the world for the last week. With no visitor in sight.

6CWF had done a great job of keeping his whereabouts unknown. After surgery, Grace was whisked by hospital van; another indication how far he had fallen, to a private hospital. But this way his location was kept a secret.

But after the previous show, it became obvious that it would soon come out. If not by the hospital staff, then certainly by the paparazzi scouring the country for any evidence of his location. So rather than have her find out some other way, 6CWF had told his next of kin his whereabouts.

And that is why Lizzie, Grace's ex-wife, is standing silently in the doorway.

She had been standing there for 15 minutes but to her it seemed more like an hour. What she was waiting for, she was unsure. She was just frozen in safety, staring at the unmoving person in front of her.

Yes it was her ex-husband. But it had been so long, she had more connection with a random passer by than Grace.

Shaking her head slightly, she slowly starts to move into the room. She carefully brings a chair beside the bed and sits. She doesn't touch Grace. She doesn't even touch the bed. She simply sits, perhaps feeling she has a duty too.

The heart monitor continues to chime, as the two of them are left in the room.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:59

As Max goes to leave Uryu stands up.

UI: Max, You ever need a hand with fully reuniting Project X. Come find me.

Max pauses and shakes his head before walking inside, Uryu starts exercising.

A few hours pass, Uryu is still on the roof as he sighs and sits down.

UI: Alright, He gets one chance to explain it all. He tries to swing...I have to stop him.

Uryu looks at the 6CW World Championship on the ground and picks it up.

UI: He gets one chance...hope he takes it.

Uryu places the title on his shoulder and heads inside.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 27 Nov 2023 - 17:25

[Our scene is set, deep within the confides of the Copperbox arena in London, England. The camera reveals to the 6CWF world a bright and pretty empty corridor with only a few techincial equipment boxes stacked neatly against the brick wall. The camera then pans outwards and reveals a private locker room locked shut belonging to 6WF world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent. His name is fixed onto the black metal door in the same poisonous green associated with Genesis. The camera then reveals Kent's advisor, former 6CWF referee, Ralph Santos is in discussion on his Iphone 15 just outside of Kent's locker room. Santos is wearing a smart three piece black armani suit with a green tie. Santos looks slightly flustered as he continues to speak into his Iphone as the camera zooms in on him.]

Santos: Look, the champ, YOUR champ just wants what is fair. Eddy will turn up to whatever Paramount or Amazon and indeed 6CWF event he is required too. Did you see the reaction in Saudi Arabia to 6CWF? this is only the beginning... He just wants what is coming to him... That's fair? right? I mean come on... Eddy is in the type of form that only legends can replicate. He will surpass them all, you and I both know that Born in Fire will be the night Eddy becomes even closer to becoming greatest of all time. Hang on a moment... I will call you back.

[Roving reporter, Tim Allen makes his way down to the corridor with a microphone and a camerman much to the dismay of Santos. Allen is wearing a casual pair of black trousers and a dark red polo shirt while the cameraman is just in appropriate crew gear. Allen smiles at Santos and begins to speak]

Allen: Evening, Ralph, can we get any comments from the champ?

Santos: Any comments from the champ?! why I...

[Suddenly, the door of Kent's private area swings open and out strides the rottweiler of Genesis, Michael Sweetwater and the reaper of Genesis, Tyler Roth. Sweetwater and Roth are both wearing their wrestling gear as well as 6CWF Genesis merchandise shirts with the symbolic posion green G logo emblazoned onto the black shirts. Roth's shirt has his reaper hanging over the G, the red eyes menacingly etched onto the shirt. Roth and Sweetwater both look at each other and snarl at Allen before pushing past the reporter rather rudley as Santos looks on slightly concerned as the pair trundle down the corridor. The door remains open as Santos peaks in and nods his head. Santos then looks at Allen with a grin.]

Santos: Daddy will see you now, Tim..

[Allen and his cameraman follow Santos into Kent's private quarters as the door slowly closes. The camera reveals a brightly lit and vibrant personal quarters belonging to the 6WF world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent. The room is adorned with titles and framed pictures of Kent from down the years, There is now a picture of Kent and Adamson on the wall during their war at Desert Storm. There is also a lenghty table setup with various pieces of fruit and bottled water. The 6WF world heavyweight title is resting underneath a large picture of Kent and Alex Walker which Santos picks up and keeps a close guard of as Allen and the cameraman are in the locker room. The camera reveals a contemplating Eddy Kent who is sat on a black leather chair from behind the table. Kent is drumming his fingers on the armchair as his ice cold blue eyes look deep in thought at what comes next. Kent is wearing a "Daddys home" 6CWF shirt in the same poison green as the Genesis G on the other shirt over black fabric. He is also wearing a pair of black training shorts and green under armour trainers. Kent looks at Allen with a slight smirk and nods at him as Allen comes towards the champ still in somewhat of a trance. Allen then sits on another black leather chair near Kent and raises his microphone to speak as Santos looks on slightly scared of what Kent might say. Kent cricks his neck from side to side and then locks eyes with Allen as he speaks.]

TA: Eddy Kent.. We haven't seen a more dominant and more talked about title reign in 6CWF history. The talk all over social media is about Daddy... Tell me and the 6CWF world, what is going through your head at this very moment?

[Kent has drifted off into another slight trance as he strokes his beard and looks off into the distance his ice cold blue eyes thinking of other things. Kent then looks back at Allen and a slight smirk flashes acrosses his face before he speaks to the roving reporter as Santos watches on with glee.]

Kent:  Look at me, Allen, Look at that championship. That is the 6WF world heavyweight championship. This title is regarded as one of, if not, the greatest wrestling championship of all time, Reynolds. And who is in possession of it right now? Me, Eddy Kent. Not Max Adamson, not Dicey Reilly, not Rex Adamson, and certainly not Scott Harris. This title has been held by the best, and sure, while people like Max have been a dominant champions and defended this championship with pride...this title over my shoulder has been taken up another level. It needs not just a mere man as champion, it needs the very best and Allen, I am the best. I am levels above the rest... What happened in Saudi Arabia is only the beginning of my and Genesis's world domination.

Kent: In that ring, Allen, I stand as the conqueror, the ruler, the undeniable force. The daddy of this company and the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion. I've faced battles that would make most fold, crumble under the weight of uncertainty. But I? I thrive in uncertainty. I make it my ally, my weapon, my strength. All these superstars in the back cant deal with the pressure, Allen. This is what I was born to do, I was born to become the greatest wrestler in the world. The minute I arrived in this business, I knew noting would stop me. The snake pit... Who needs it?!

[Kent stops his tirade for a second and pauses back in deep thought. He purses his lips and then speaks with a more serious tone.]

Kent: Allen, I've etched my name in the annals of history and the annals of history of this company. Title after title, victory after victory, I've carved my legacy into the very fabric of this industry. But as I sit here, adorned with gold and accolades, I find myself at a crossroads. The question echoes through the corridors of every arena and all over social media...What's next for Eddy Kent? who is next for the Proving grounds papa to dominate. Who is next for Genesis to obliterate. Who is next on the list for the great white shark to devour?

Kent: But I can see it in your eyes, Allen. You want to know what's next? Okay, I will tell you what is next.  What's next is me, once again, redefining what it means to be at the top. Because for me, it's not just about holding a championship. It's about dominance. It's about making sure every soul in this arena and beyond knows that I am the pinnacle, the standard-bearer of excellence. It's about every single member of the 6CWF universe acknowledging me as the daddy of 6CWF. It's about every single member of the 6CWF realising that Genesis, my Geneis is the present and the future of this company.

Kent: I've obliterated challengers. I've obliterated superstar after superstar and I've stood tall amidst chaos. But now, I sit here, waiting for my next victim. Who will step up? Who dares to challenge the perfect world of daddy? Because mark my words, whoever it is, they're not just stepping into the ring with a champion. They're stepping into the ring with a legacy, with a dynasty. They're stepping into the ring with a man who is entering his greatest of all time era.

Kent: So, as I sit here, contemplating my next move, contemplating the next move of Genesis. I want everyone to understand one thing. My next title defence isn't just going to be a title defense. This isn't just about a match. This is about solidifying my reign, my empire, and anyone who dares to stand in my path will feel the wrath of the daddy of 6CWF. I know the internet is talking... I know the corridors are chatting about names they want to see try and dethrone me at Born in Fire. But these names... they don't stand a chance. I promise you, I will take the soul of this company if I have to.

Kent: So I will say once again, for any avoidance of doubt. For those who dare to even think about stepping up, about challenging what I've built here, let me make one thing crystal clear. That 6WF heavyweight championship isn't just a symbol. It's a responsibility. It's a burden that only the greatest can carry. So to all those lurking in the shadows, eyeing this title with envy, heed this warning because it will be your last. I am not just a champion; I am THE main event. I've broken men like Scott Harris, I have survived elimination chambers, buried a monster and defeated legends like Max Adamson. What makes you any different?

[Kent stands up shaking with intensity and paranoia. Kent then takes the 6WF world title and raises it high over his head looking daggers at a slightly intimidating Tim Allen.]

Kent: They want a shot at this? they want to step into this ring and challenge the reign of greatness that is me? and challenge my Genesis? Know this, their ambitions will shatter against the walls of my empire. Your dreams will crumble at the feet of Genesis and of my legacy. I don't just defeat challengers. I break their spirit. I dismantle their aspirations. This is not just a warning. This is a promise. The reign of Kent and Genesis will continue, unyielding, unbreakable, and unmatched. So, if you think you have what it takes, step forward and meet your destiny. But remember... Daddy always wins and is Levels above.

[Allen stands up looking slightly more nervous at the hulking figure of a manical Kent who is staring at him, dripping with intensity. Allen decides to leave the locker room belonging to Kent with his crew. The scene ends with a vindictive looking Kent staring at his title before passing it back to Santos. Kent then sits back down and opens up a bottle of water as the scene slowly fades to a TeamZoomZoom commercial.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 28 Nov 2023 - 12:20

Rex Adamson is shown getting out of a taxi at the arena, he has a holdall with him which he chucks over his shoulder and walks towards the entrance of the building. Tim Allen is walking alongside him hoping for a quick interview.

TA: Rex, thoughts going into a huge European Championship opportunity against Daniel Reilly this week?

Rex grins as he continues walking, Tim struggling to keep up

Rex: It’s an opportunity I wasn’t expecting, I was still livid at not being included in Saudi Arabia when I heard the news, so it’s definitely a good thing. Daniel Reilly is one hell of a challenge, but he’s another former World Champion, I’m still yet to be pinned or submitted since joining 6CWF, and one way to get over being overlooked for World Championship opportunities despite proving myself time and time again, will be to capture the European Championship that my uncle made famous all those years ago. That European Championship was his springboard to success, and maybe the stars have aligned to make it mine too.

TA: Speaking of your uncle…

Rex stops in his tracks and is displeased

Rex: Don’t even, Tim. I’m not commenting on what happened in Riyadh. I’m still trying to figure out who the f*ck attacked me pre-match. I still tried to help Max, it didn’t work out. But the idiots on social media, trying to suggest I would deliberately attack my own family and actively stop them becoming successful just doesn’t make any sense, and I’m not going to waste any more time talking about it. Riyadh is the past, Rex Adamson is the future.

TA: What’s your next move as both World Champions seem to already have plans heading into Born in Fire?

Rex: I’m not sure exactly what my next move is yet Tim, but hopefully I can make that move as the new European Champion. I’m already a former Key to the Kingdom Champion, I want to get that back if management ever do what they say and bring it back, but in the meantime, I want more gold. If I have to go through Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane, I do not give a sh*t. I’m absolutely focused, determined, and Daniel Reilly, I’m coming for you. It’s not personal. It’s just business.

Rex finishes his sentence and walks off, leaving Tim Allen stood behind, Rex enters the building as the camera fades to black

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 28 Nov 2023 - 13:16

“Born to Fight” hits over the arena as Dicey walks straight out from behind the curtain to a huge pop from the crowd

RJ: Here he is JT, the Number 1 contender to one of the world titles

JT: He doesn’t deserve it he is only back a wet week

RJ: That part maybe true but you can’t say he hasn’t gone through hell since his return

JT: Just wait until he comes up against a real wrestler in a proper wrestling match and not some bloodbath

Dicey walks past the announce table and obviously has heard JT’s last comments he opens the contract that he has stuffed in his pocket and give JT a middle finger. Dicey rolls into the ring and climbs each turnbuckle and drinks in the crowds cheers

Dicey: Last week in the faraway lands of sand I booked my place at the biggest show of them all, BORN IN FIRE

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: Now to some out there (he looks at JT) I don’t deserve this contract, I don’t deserve to fight for the chance to win a World title because I have only just returned. To all of them I say F**K YOU

Crowd go mental

Dicey: I have done everything I said I was going to do since came back. I took the belt off Marty, I beat the sh*t out of him too that bad he’s disappeared. Then I beat the lesser Reilly who just happens to be the European Champ and only last week I climbed up to the top of the ladder both physically and figuratively to rip this from where it hung.

Is it my fault that no one has stepped up? Is it my fault that all have failed to do what I have done since my return? No, I had a mission and I completed that mission, I don’t care about titles and all that boll0x. If I have treaded on some toes then that is on you and not me. Put on your big boy pants and do what you want to do and don’t let anyone get in your way.

RJ: Looks like you’ve fired up Dicey JT

JT: He’s an idiot

Dicey: Now for the talk of the town “Who is Dicey gonna pick?” will it be the creepy Daddy of 6CWF, Ed Kent or the creepy wants to be Daddy to Gazzys baby, Uryu? Both matches would be a show stealer, both build ups would have a cult and be all spooky and both would have me kicking either ones arse all over the arena.

Crowd: DICEY GONNA GET YOU

Dicey: To be honest I don’t know who I want to choose but this week I can get a taster when I square off with some of Daddy’s little monsters, Tyler and Michael and oh yeah my partner will be mister charisma himself….Scott “The walking bottle of dozol” Harris

Crowd: HAR-RIS

Dicey: The road to Born in Fire starts now and I will be right here in the centre of the ring for every second of it

Dicey raises his arms and points to the Born in Fire sign

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 29 Nov 2023 - 17:05

The scene cuts backstage where Oliver Keane is sat with Daniel Reilly who is wearing the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder.

OK: Champ, I guess the World Title is in the future not just right now. That being said, Geoff Steel didn't exactly help your cause and..

Reilly holds up a hand towards Keane as he shoots him a frown.

DR: Keane, you and the King have been through this already. The King doesn't need to be World Champion because right now he is making the European Championship the most prestige Championship within this company. The King's focus at this time is ruling as the King of Europe, the King does not have time to take extra responsibilities on by ruling over the World and the King sure as hell was not going to give the people of Saudi Arabia the pleasure of seeing Daniel Reilly in his true prime form given that Saudi does not fall over Europe!

And for the last time, will you quit with the Geoff Steel talk?! That man has done nothing to deserve another shot at the King! Matter of fact, in Saudi, he lost again so that pushes him even further down the list! The King can only take this Championship to new heights if the management around here stop messing around and actually give him talent that have actually earnt the opportunity by actually winning a match like my next opponent, my old friend Max Adamson!

OK: It's actually Rex Adamson you are defending against, Max's nephew.

Reilly turns to Keane with a look of confusion on his face before taking a look at the Title over his shoulder and shrugging.

DR: Well the King will be damned, it's the nephew who has stepped up to the plate after a solid performance!

OK: Rex actually lost his last match agai...

DR: So why is the King facing him?! The King is bored of being put against people that this company do not know what to do with! But it's fine, the King will kick some old foe's nephews ass if that is what it takes to proclaim the 6CWF European Championship as the best title in the business! Max, Rex, whatever the hell your damn name is, see you out there kid!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 30 Nov 2023 - 0:33

"11pm 25/11/23"

The Camera sweeps down a waterfront finding focus on an old warehouse, inside we hear the sounds of a crowd, cheering and hollering, mainly men's voices as they sound almost animalistic in their adulation

"Liverpool: Royal Albert Dock"

The camera sweeps closer and we see through a broken window that there's an old boxing ring in the centre of the room. Surrounded by men, smoking, drinking, some sniffing at white powder from the back of their hands, a few drinking from flasks swallowing down what looks to be a very heavy drink. Infront of the crowd there's a set of guard rails. Crudely put together, the type usually used for roadworks. And around the ring, in place of ropes there's large steel fences, welded together at the ring posts, along the top of these, razor wire. There's broken glass littering the ringside and some inside the ring where the 'gentlemen' in attendance have thrown their drinks in anger at the action in the centre. Inside we see two men. One, large man, his head shaved, wearing a white t-shirt and grey jogging bottoms, he's taunting the crowd. As he spreads his arms he turns and we see blood trickling from a gash above his eye and down his shirt. Although his fists look alot more bloody than that. As he steps to one side we see the man he was fighting. Slumped on the floor we see another man. His face a mask of gore. His eye swollen, his lip split down the middle as he spits a tooth out on the mat and then collapses onto the mat.

The crowd cheer as a bell rings and an older man walks around the front row collecting money from patrons who had bet on the loser. The picture fades to black..

"1am 26/11/23"

The image comes back as the older man, the Bookmaker, is in the ring standing next to a massive man...

Bookmaker: 
Alright lads... and ladies (he notices a butch woman in a suit on the front row). This is Johnny O'Doyle, he's came to Liverpool to prove himself. He's fought for the last few months and he's made me alot of money. He works over in Ireland but is here looking to cut his teeth in the fight game. Most of you have won money or lost money cos of his tallent. So I'm going to give you a chance to get double your odds right now. He's requested the best we've got. And The big man running this gaff has told me he's got a good one for him. So get your bets in now. I'll give you double odds if you get your wager in with me before we find out who he's fighting, just hope it's not his brother again..

The Bookmaker taps the larger man on the back and he walks off. Exiting the cage through a door crudely welded to the side. He starts making his way around the front row taking money from people and making notes in a small book as he takes in the faces of the fans. Suddenly theres a big bang as the double doors to the 'arena' fly open and in walks Blue Dragon. 

The crowd cheer and applaud for him, like a heroes homecoming. One or two can be seen talking in hushed tones as BD gets to the cage and he steps through the door. He stands next to Johnny O'Doyle and he says a few words to him personally before turning towards the crowd..

BD:
So? Did you miss me? Did anyone miss me? I hope not. I hope what I've set up here is enough to keep you all entertained. And this month's show has been no different. You've seen blood and violence. You've seen sadism and you've seen acts of barbarism. these men have entertained you and now this man.. O'Doyle, has shown me that he's the one to be measured against. He's proves his worth and he's earned the right to ask me for a place by my side, in the organisation that I've created here and all of the erm.. business ventures.. that goes with that. So Johnny, all you've got to do is ask me and it's yours...

O'Doyle:
Thanks boss. I appreciate the kind words, I know how much you appreciate me. I hope you know how much I appreciate this  (He turns towards the crowd now and addresses them). I am Johnny O'Doyle! I've proved myself to be the toughest here and I've proved myself to be the best here. Blue Dragon, Mr Damien Andrews, has offered me a place running this show. I'm a hungry man, and I'd be stupid to pass up a chance to run something as big as this. Bit we all know how this goes and we all know how power is seized in this business...

Blue Dragon looks at O'Doyle with a hint of shock in his eyes and he starts to shake his head, he knows where this is going..

O'Doyle:
I've never come face to face with anyone who can stand up to me in the streets and I've not came across anyone who can face me here, with no rules. So I accept the place in charge and I also Challenge for the Title of 'Blue Dragon' I want to run the whole show. I want all of the cake, not just a cut. Damien Andrews, I challenge you right here, right now. Fight me for the....

Suddenly O'Doyle is cracked across the head with a fist. Blue Dragon is standing over him with his Studded Gauntlet on his hand. Blood immediately starts to pour from O'Doyles face as Dragon lays into him with kicks. He stamps all over his body and then moves onto his head. As O'Doyle lays trying to catch his breath and figure out what just happened, Blue Dragon walks over to the edge of the cage and shouts something at the crowd. One of them reaches under the ring and takes out a toolbox. He throws it over the top and BD starts rummaging through it before standing and revealing a pair of large pliers and a hammer. He walks back to O'Doyle who's just starting to regain his wits and he grabs him by the throat. 

He takes the pliers and he camps them down on his fingers. Twisting and wrenching as the bones in his left hand must be crushed away to fragments. The larger O'Doyle now reaches for Dragons hair and he grabs a handful. As he pulls down Blue Dragon laughs at him and he turns the hammer around in his hand. He raises it above his own head and he drops the hammer, claw side down, towards his own head. The sharp claw of the hammer digs into the back of the bag man's hand and he screams in pain and instantly let's go of BDs hair. Only for Dragon to twist the hammer again, blood spraying from the hammer as it spins in his hand, and he uses it to hook the leg of O'Doyle. He pulls and at the same time he lets his fingers go with the pliers and O'Doyle bits the mat. His twisted hand held close to his chest and the other pouring blood all over the canvas. He's in a bad way as he starts to apologise to Blue Dragon and pleads his case..

O'Doyle:
I'm sorry, I overstepped I won't do it again... Please.. just let me leave... I'm sorry...

BD: 
Why would I want you to leave? You've showed alot of balls here tonight. Your not worthy of my position, obviously... But your a man with alot of drive.. I like you..

Blue Dragon leans down and picks his new employee up. He wipes the blood away from his eyes for him and he pays him on the shoulder. Grabbing him as he almost falls back over

BD:
Welcome to the family Johnny.. your a good man... Now go rest up. You're gunna be a busy boy while I'm away...

Dragon turns and walks away as the crowd roar in appreciation and the scene fades to black....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 30 Nov 2023 - 18:23

Engel is sat on the floor in a white tiled room, in a backstage area, his right arm is limp and he struggles to tighten a bandage around his left arm by his teeth. His body is bruised and bloody, his hair matted and staples in his forehead. He leans back and winces.

EH: Oh Liam I have missed you so hehehe. Maybe I was wrong? Maybe you have what it takes?

He rises to a knee then into a crouched position before hoisting himself up, hunched, holding the back of his head

EH: Aargh, no of course not. The truth is, you cant live without me, you live for this, thrive on it. I can see it already, you and me are going to make so many memories. You cant finish the job, not because of darling Emmy, oh no, you dont really care about her, she is a convenience, but me Liam, oh you and I are the real deal. I should have known when i made my return, the dangers of such kindred spirits combining in such a way. You cant finish the job, because you dont want to. Tonight was the equivalent of our first dance, a marriage of carnage and chaos like none before.

Blood begins to ooze from the stapled wound on Engels forehead, he licks his lips his teeth turning pink as he smiles psychotically

EH: Maybe, I dont have a clue what I am talking about, but lets be clear, this merry little dance of ours, its over, when I say it is

Engel spits blood on the floor as he walks off camera

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down