The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023 Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:23 pm

*The show opens in the 6CWF Boardroom and JJ Johnson is presiding over Dicey Reilly signing the contract that he won at “Desert Storm”. JJ congratulates Dicey and says he is looking forward to Eddy Kent vs Dicey Reilly for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship at Born in Fire XI.

*There is a recap package on everything that went down at Desert Storm and the eerie ending involving Clarke James. We go live to ringside and JJ Johnson is out now to a rousing ovation from the audience. He wants to get straight down to business and that means Clarke James and Born in Fire.

JJ says he’s had some dangerous, vindictive, evil opposition in the past but CJ, who was like a brother, has raised the bar beyond anything he could have ever imagined. He brought JJ’s kids into this. It’s bad enough when Brandi becomes a target, something Cassius Zhi found out first hand, but CJ’s declaration of war has been received loud and clear and rest assured that what happens from here on out will be straight out of a horror film. JJ says a dormant beast has been awoken and when Clarke James finally looks into his eyes at Born in Fire he will come to realise the extent of the mistake he has made.

JJ says he has been on the phone with VIP Promotions and they are in agreement that JJ is currently too personally involved with the CJ saga and cannot be left in charge of day to day operations. So before Born in Fire an announcement will be made on the new General Manager of 6CWF.

*Backstage and Jenny McManus is prepping her husband and The Fanatic for their first match back as a team. The Parasite Killers are hyped and ready for action. Rex Adamson arrives and he barges past James McManus as he enters the building. There is a momentary stand-off between Rex and The Parasite Killers before he shrugs them off and continues into the building. The commentary team debate on how Rex is feeling after last week’s mayhem at “Desert Storm” including the attack by the mysterious assailant and the subsequent mishap that led to Max Adamson losing his title opportunity against Eddy Kent.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:24 pm

Bout 1
The Parasite Killers vs ???

*The Parasite Killers arrive adorned in brand new gear. They are dressed in black and red, Jenny McManus also. The Fanatic (if possible) looks even more jacked and in a similar vain to early 2000 Kane. James McManus seems to have regained some of his old composure now that he has his wife and partner back alongside.

*Team Xtreme are revealed as their opponents and receive a pop from the crowd. The commentators remark on Cody and Dylan as former members of Edward Plague’s Brotherhood but they were ostracized from the group due to poor performances. They seem to have settled back into their former personas.

*Cody and Dylan are looking to one another for who is starting but Fanatic runs through them both with a huge double clothesline. He then grabs Dylan and chokeslams him from the ring, slamming him down on the edge of the apron as he falls. He then flips Cody up into powerbomb as McManus comes off the ropes with a blockbuster neckbreaker for a two count.

*McManus nails a snap suplex and then proceeds to stomp on Cody until the referee breaks them apart. McManus looks for the “River Wensum Plunge” but Cody swipes his legs and bridges over for a close two. Cody wipes McManus out with a spinning heel kick and heads up top. He looks for a senton bomb but lands across knees. McManus gets up and nails a “knee trembler” to the temple. A three count seems likely but Dylan somehow returns to break the count.

*McManus tags Fanatic back in. He body presses Cody and slams him down before pressing McManus up and drives him down on top of their foe. He punishes Cody with stomps and shoulder thrusts in the corner before whipping him to the opposite side. He runs across for a splash but Cody manages to roll away. He tags in Dylan and they climb opposite turnbuckles before leaping off with a double missile dropkick. Fanatic powers out on one.

*Dylan looks for a “twist of fate” but is pushed into the ropes and spun inside out by a huge big boot as he returns. Cody looks to springboard to his brother’s aid but eats a massive uppercut. McManus is in now and they nail a Russian legsweep/running lariat combo (Last Chapter) on Dylan. They flip both brothers up now into powerbomb positions and launch them at one another (ala Authors of Pain).

*The commentators are talking up the dominance of PK and what this means going forward. Cody falls victim to a brutal “Doomsday Device” before Dylan is scooped onto the shoulders of The Fanatic and James McManus nails him with a flying knee to the skull (a variation on the “Boot of Doom”).

*Jenny McManus is all smiles as Fanatic makes a pin on Cody and McManus covers Dylan for a definitive three count. She climbs into the ring to raise the arms of her charges as the commentators talk about the return of The Parasite Killers and what plans they may have.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - November 30th 2023

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:26 pm

*We get a recap on the incredible “Last Man Standing” match between Liam Wood and Engel Harlequin last week. RJ tells us that neither Wood or Harlequin are cleared to compete here tonight but they will be back in action next week at “Proving Grounds” when a decision is set to be made on the next chapter of their conflict as we head into Born in Fire.

As the scene starts we see a battered and bloodied Liam Wood sat on the floor of his dressing room, the floor stained by his blood as he sits in front of hand held camera clearly feeling the effects of his match with Engel

Wood:
This isn’t over…

Wood rests his head on his arm which is in turn held up by his knees and it’s clear that even speaking hurts but he continues

Wood:
This has only just begun and I hope that you’re getting this through your thick skull now

I hope that after this match you’re going to start coming up with something more original than “little Liam”

I hope you know that everyone can see through that right?!

Wood pauses, catching his breath

Wood:
All of your insults and claims are just projection…it’s just your personal insecurities getting the best of you…you want to claim that I’m playing games and putting on an act because that’s exactly what you’re doing.

You want to call me ‘little’ because that’s how you see yourself…

…small, unimportant…worthless.

And you’re right.

Wood moves to a move comfortable position as he continues to speak directly to the camera.

Wood:
You are worthless…

If you were dead nobody would give a f**k. Tonight, I could have ended your life and people would have still bought my merch, still cheered my name and they wouldn’t care that you were gone.

Wood pauses, clearly worked up but his energy gone from the hellacious match he’d been through

Wood:
But like I said, this isn’t over…

Far from it.

I said that winning or losing didn’t matter tonight because it was about sending you a message and making you realise the mistake you made when you came back to f**k with me.

You threw everything at me and the fear in your eyes when you couldn’t stop me was clear for everyone to see…you had to get yourself DQ’d at Destiny and you couldn’t put me away tonight.

You just can’t do it.

Wood smirks which turns in to a wince as he grabs his ribs

Wood:
I ended the match by throwing us 30 feet to the ground because winning the match didn’t matter…if hurting myself meant I hurt you then I was willing to do that and I’ll be willing to do it over and over and over again until you realise that you’re the one playing pretend.

You aren’t a monster…you’re an insecure little boy.

Wood pauses one last time before looking back at the camera

Wood:
Like I said…this isn’t over, so be ready.

Be ready to get hurt, be ready to lose blood, be ready to be broken again because I promise you this

I’m ready for whatever comes next

My back is f**ked, I have broken ribs, I’ve lost blood and even breathing hurts…

…but you know what?

I feel alive.

I’ll be seeing you soon.

Wood leans to the camera slowly and shuts it off, leaving the scene to fade to black

Engel is sat on the floor in a white tiled room, in a backstage area, his right arm is limp and he struggles to tighten a bandage around his left arm by his teeth. His body is bruised and bloody, his hair matted and staples in his forehead. He leans back and winces.

EH: Oh Liam I have missed you so hehehe. Maybe I was wrong? Maybe you have what it takes?

He rises to a knee then into a crouched position before hoisting himself up, hunched, holding the back of his head

EH: Aargh, no of course not. The truth is, you cant live without me, you live for this, thrive on it. I can see it already, you and me are going to make so many memories. You cant finish the job, not because of darling Emmy, oh no, you dont really care about her, she is a convenience, but me Liam, oh you and I are the real deal. I should have known when i made my return, the dangers of such kindred spirits combining in such a way. You cant finish the job, because you dont want to. Tonight was the equivalent of our first dance, a marriage of carnage and chaos like none before.

Blood begins to ooze from the stapled wound on Engels forehead, he licks his lips his teeth turning pink as he smiles psychotically

EH: Maybe, I dont have a clue what I am talking about, but lets be clear, this merry little dance of ours, its over, when I say it is

Engel spits blood on the floor as he walks off camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:28 pm

*Change of scene and Miss Jessica isn’t happy. She feels embarrassed and has put a lot of time and effort into Cassidy and Dubois without the results. She is letting Cassidy know in no uncertain terms that if things don’t start changing soon then perhaps she will have to look elsewhere for worthy clients.

*A change of scene and an irate Jerome Dubois is sitting at the table in the Boardroom. Dubois is clearly doing his best to keep cool under JJ’s cocky demeanour. JJ slaps a contract down in front of Dubois says “Tick Tock”….if the contract isn’t signed by the end of tonight then Dubois is Audi 5000 and JJ will ensure he never steps foot in a 6CWF ring ever again.

Bout 2
Cassidy vs Cody Walker

*We get the backstory on these two men and their feud from earlier in the year before a recap of Cassidy’s social media callout of Walker following his alliance with JJ Johnson. Cassidy is clearly licking his wounds after his loss to JJ at “Desert Storm” and is desperate to get back in Miss Jessica’s good books.

*Jessica is once again conspicuous by her absence as Cassidy, clearly in a foul mood, makes his way down to ringside and rolls in. He kicks the bottom ropes and beckons for his opponent to show himself. Cody Walker wastes no time in arriving and the crowd are hyped for the young daredevil, who is dressed in an illuminous green suit (Rey Mysterio style). Cody makes sure to interact and tag hands with the fans before he climbs up on the apron and leaps over the ropes.

*The moment Cody’s feet hit the canvass Cassidy runs over and looks to land a clothesline but Cody ducks and nails a pele kick to the top of the head. Cassidy slumps in the corner as Cody does a lap and comes back with a corner shoulder block (ala Richochet). Cody spins out on the apron and climbs up the turnbuckle as Cassidy staggers out. Cody then leaps off and lands a leg lariat takedown for a two count.

*Cody looks for a springboard attack but Cassidy catches him on his shoulders. He stumbles to centre ring and looks switch into a fisherman’s DDT but Cody spins off the back with a poisonrana takedown. Cassidy staggers back up and Cody Walker nails a springboard inverted DDT (ala AJ Styles) for another two.

*Once again Walker’s style is drawing rave reviews from the commentators and crowd. He pulls Cassidy up and tries to position him for a brainbuster but Cassidy floats behind and nails the “Idolatry” (zigzag neckbreaker) out of nowhere but Cody kicks out. Cassidy sprints from the corner for the “Sins of our father” spear but Cody leapfrogs it and then handsprings into the ropes and returns with a floating tornado DDT for a nearfall.

*Cassidy rolls from the ring now and he looks angry. Cody handsprings across the ring again and moonsaults over the ropes (ala Hakushi) into a takedown on his opponent. The fans are going wild and he slaps hands with them. Cassidy then uses the ringside barrier to pull himself up as Cody leaps off the apron into a spinning legdrop (ala RVD) but Cassidy moves and sends his foe into a terrible landing.

*Cassidy spears Cody Walker into the steel steps now before throwing him back in the ring. He believes he has the three count sewn up but Cody kicks out. Cassidy lambasts the referee before going back on the assault. He nails a guillotine suplex against the turnbuckle, leaving Cody upside down, before choking his opponent with his boot until the referee intervenes.

*Cassidy beckons Walker up now and nails a rolling slingshot dropkick (ala Grayson Waller) from the apron. He then lifts Cody up on the turnbuckle and attempts a superplex but Cody somehow wriggles over the shoulder and drops down to the canvass. He lands a sharp kick through Cassidy’s legs and lands on his face which leaves him slumped over on the turnbuckle. Cody then springs onto the side ropes and pulls Cassidy off the ropes into a rana clutch neckbreaker for a two count.

*Cody lands a standing shooting star press and then runs to the corner for an imploding catapult 450 but lands across the knees of his opponent. Cassidy stumbles up and then lifts Cody into a spinning sidewalk slam before following up with a lionsault for a two count. Cassidy actually grabs the referee by the jersey now and demands a three count but he is warned that he will be DQ’d for any more indiscretions.

*Cassidy tries to lock in a choke on the floor but Cody turns his body and rushes to the corner before using the turnbuckle to run up and flip over the head of his opponent. He staggers back toward centre ring as Cassidy sprints out toward him, but counters with a dropkick to the knees. Cody runs the ropes now and lands a slingblade takedown. He runs the ropes again and it seems Cassidy has countered with a tilt-a-whirl but Walker counters again into a facebuster takedown (ala Carmelo Hayes). Cassidy is groggy as he eats a huge disaster kick off the ropes for a two count.

*Cody sets up for “Masamune” (Trouble in Paradise) but Cassidy ducks and nails a leaping inverted STO for a two count. Cody rolls out on the apron and Cassidy drags him back in and nails a “Heatseeker” piledriver (ala MJF) but Cody kicks out again. Cassidy is ready to lose the plot and has to take several deep breaths.

*Cassidy looks for the “Purification” (Judas Effect) but Cody counters into a backslide for two. They get back up and Cassidy lands a ferocious kick to the stomach and a huge fisherman’s DDT but Cody throws his arm off the mat just in time. Cassidy has seen enough now and rolls from the ring to grab a steel chair. He returns and is ready to use the weapon but the referee grabs the other end. They are embroiled in a tussle but Cassidy is too strong and yanks it away. The referee falls down and Cassidy looks to use the chair but eats a massive “Van Daminator” kick that slams the weapon into his face. Cody follows up with the “Ultima Weapon” (One Winged Angel) for the three count. The crowd are applauding and Cody milks the reception. He stands on the ropes and basks in the adulation as Cassidy slithers away looking murderous.

*Cody jumps down off the ropes now and eats a sickening spear from a manic Jerome Dubois. Dubois soaks up the boos of the audience and nails a “Culture Shock” before throwing his signed 6CWF contract down on Walker’s chest. It seems Dubois is joining the company.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:30 pm

*Genesis are here. Jack Reynolds wants Eddy Kent’s reaction to Dicey Reilly choosing to face him for the 6WF Championship at Born in Fire. Kent says he expected it but he’ll comment on the situation properly when the time is right. Tonight he is promising Genesis will make a statement to the world about anyone who chooses to oppose them. They are inevitable and they cannot be stopped. Rex Adamson appears and there is a staredown. Kent inclines his head at Rex before Genesis walk away.

*Scott Harris is talking with Clarissa. Harris says tonight he will get his hands on Tyler Roth and he will make him feel just an ounce of the betrayal that he felt back at Destiny. Harris says that what he did to Tyler Roth at “Desert Storm” when he ripped him off the ladder through a stack of tables is just a taster of what he has planned.

*Mike Hill is preparing for his upcoming war with Blue Dragon. Jack Reynolds is on hand for an interview. Hill says the whole world expects him to be afraid of Blue Dragon and what might happen to him tonight. But nobody is asking what might happen to Blue Dragon when he faces a multi-time world champion and a multi-time Hardcore Champion. Mike Hill says Dragon is not on his level and no matter the environment that will always be the case. Hill says Born in Fire is just around the corner and everyone is vying for the marquee matches so when he wins tonight that is exactly what he expects.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:32 pm

*Robin Reborn is in the ring and he has a picture of Anthony Grace as he begins his eulogy from behind his golden lectern. Reborn wants it known that even if Anthony Grace isn’t actually dead, he may as well be because there is nothing for him in life or this business. If he ever so much as steps foot back in 6CWF then he is guaranteeing he will flatline him more than any overdose ever could. Reborn promises he will put Grace in the dirt with his fake daddy Charles Kramer.

Reborn says Grace needn’t worry either because Lizzie will be looked after. The boys have been waiting to run a train and now they know where to set their sights. The Grace royalties bound to dry up soon and she and the girls gone need a new sugar daddy in their life. Reborn says the day Grace decided to (beep) with their alliance was the day that he died….even now as he clings to the mortal coil inside some unknown hospital ward, he’s already gone. Dead man walking, a breathing corpse….because one day soon they gone see each other….whether in a 6CWF ring, some Hollywood gala or in the streets….and when they do it is on sight….

Reborn says he’s made it clear to 6CWF management, to Amazon Prime, that he will get Grace in a ring and he will end it on his terms….and he knows Grace can hear him right now…if he doesn’t then Reborn gone come looking….and that’s when your family are in scope, that is when all the bad things in your nightmares will become a reality…

The crowd are booing the vile comments from Reborn but he doesn’t seem to care. He says Grace is a disgrace to himself, his family and to Daddy Charles… ….

Reborn finishes by saying Grace either answers his challenge or his next stop will be Charles Kramer’s grave and then Grace’s house….nothing is off limits because Grace cost him a main event slot at Born in Fire XI, cost him the headline act….cost him the leading light, the main role…and that cannot and will not be forgiven…

*Rex Adamson in the trainer’s room and we have an issue. Rex is concussed after last week’s assault and the doctors are telling him he cannot be medically cleared to compete tonight. Rex is irate. Max, Xanthi and Marlon arrive and there is clearly a lot of tension in the room. Xanthi tries to clear the air. Max wants it known that has no idea who attacked his nephew last week but he’s willing to put aside the fact Rex cost him the world championship to help find the culprit.

Rex scoffs at this and says he was out there to help and things went South. He never once accused Max of attacking but someone did and when he finds out who, bad luck for them. JJ Johnson arrives on the scene now and the doctor informs him that Rex cannot compete. Max has a lightbulb moment and recommends Marlon for the title shot tonight. Rex is thunderous now as he is overlooked once more for a member of his own “family”. Max tries to smooth it over but Rex storms out now and ends up barging Jenny McManus over in the corridor. She yells at him but he doesn’t stop to assist her as he marches away. Back in the trainer’s room and Max is pleading his innocence whilst hyping Marlon on up as the new European Champion.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:33 pm

Bout 3
No Holds Barred
Blue Dragon vs Mike Hill

*We get a recap on the ongoing issues that have arisen between Blue Dragon and Mike Hill before we return to ringside for the upcoming bout. RJ believes Hill may have made a big mistake by choosing to meet Dragon in this environment but JT reminds us that Hill is a former Hardcore Champion in 6WF and he will not be intimidated by the task at hand. The two former world champions make their entrances now.

*Dragon has his “Gauntlet” glove on and is beckoning for Hill to get in the ring and face him. Hill circles the outside and then grabs a steel chair. He rolls in as BD makes a beeline for him and he throws the weapon at his foe. BD bats it away but it allows Hill to leap in with a sharp forearm to the jaw and he follows it up with chops and punches. He looks for an Irish whip but Dragon is too strong and sends him across the ring. BD looks to pop Hill up on the comeback but it is countered in midair with a dropkick which sends him back into the ropes. Hill quickly follows up with a flying heel kick which sends BD to the outside. The crowd are cheering now as Hill runs the ropes and torpedos over the top into a corkscrew takedown.

*Hill rolls back in the ring now and he beckons BD to his feet before he springboards onto the ropes and dives to the outside with an amazing senton takedown. He leaps onto the barrier and lands a shooting star press onto Dragon as the fans cheer him on. Hill drags the steel steps away from the ring now and backs into the aisleway. He sprints back and up the steps before diving through the air as Dragon rises but Dragon catches him. BD holds Hill in a cradle position and then switches into a fall away slam against the ringside barrier.

*Hill is clearly hurting as he staggers up but BD is not in the mood. He grips Hill in a full nelson and lifts him into the air before launching him over the barricade into the front row, knocking several fans over as he does so. The referee is trying to admonish Dragon but there are no rules. He climbs over into the crowd and seizes Hill by the neck. Hill grabs at a chair on the floor and is able to drive it up into Dragon’s gut. Dragon stumbles back and Hill looks to stand and draw the weapon back but BD punches the chair, with his Gauntlet glove, into Hill’s face. He then flips Hill into a powerbomb position and throws him back over the railing and sends Hill crashing onto the solid flooring.

*Dragon grabs a steel chair now and makes it clear he has bad intentions. Mike Hill has pulled himself up onto the ring apron. BD climbs onto the opposite apron and begins to step through the ropes as Hill amazingly springboards from one side of the ring to the other and dropkicks the chair in Dragon’s face and sends him splattering off the apron to the floor below. The noise levels are huge as Hill stumbles up and he suicide dives through the ropes and catches BD with a spinning DDT onto the steel steps. JT is praising Hill’s resilience and will to survive in this kind of environment.

*Hill tries to get the deadweight of BD up and in the ring, it takes a monumental effort but eventually he manages it. He then ascends the turnbuckle and is looking to finish things with the “Next Big Move” but Dragon drives his knees up at the final second. BD drills Hill with a huge spinebuster and then retrieves a steel chair once more. He places the chair on Hill’s chest and then climbs the turnbuckle himself. The commentators are surprised by Dragon’s choice. BD then leaps into a huge back splash (ala Bully Ray) but Hill moves and leaves his opponent to land heavy on the chair. BD staggers up and Hill runs him into a bulldog on the chair before climbing the ropes and scores with the “Mike Time” (450 Splash). A three count looks in the offing but Dragon somehow kicks out.

*BD rolls from the ring to try and get himself back on track. Hill climbs out on the apron and he runs across and dives into a shooting star but Dragon shows immense power to catch him on his shoulders. He spins Hill around and launches him, head-first, against the ringpost before he grips him around the throat and nails a huge chokebomb which smashes Hill through the ringside barrier. The fans are blown away by the carnage. Dragon takes a good minute to get himself together before he drags Hill up and launches him back in the ring. He looks under the apron and pulls out a light-tube. Dragon rolls in and he splatters the tube across Hill’s back, leaving a bloody rip, and then covers but somehow Hill finds the wherewithal to kick out.

*Dragon rolls out again and this time he sends two tables back into the ring. He grabs a trash can but Hill baseball slides under the bottom rope and boots the can into BD’s chest and sends him flying backward. BD launches forward and swings the can again but Hill ducks and then nails a pele kick that boots the trash can into Dragon’s face. Hill searches under the ring now and grabs a kendo stick which he repeatedly whacks across BD’s spine until it snaps. Hill now pulls out a ladder and he waits for Dragon to rise before running the weapon into his head. Hill sets the ladder up before grabbing the ringbell. BD makes it to his feet and Hill smashes it into his skull, leaving him sprawled across the announce desk.

*Hill climbs high now but Dragon, although groggy, gives chase. They both reach the top of the ladder and Dragon grabs Hill by the throat. He is preparing for a chokeslam when Hill drives his foot between the rungs of the ladder and catches BD low. Dragon is winded as Hill launches over the top of the ladder into an amazing sunset flip powerbomb through the announce desk. The whole arena is on its feet as both men are left in a battered heap amidst the wreckage.

*It takes an age for both men to get back up but Hill is able to drive in behind Dragon and push him toward the apron and back in the ring. He rolls in and drops into a cover but BD manages to kick out. Hill grabs the two tables from earlier and he sets them up. Dragon rises in the corner and Hill nails a sickening shining wizard. He lifts BD up and climbs after him. Hill is looking for a superplex through the tables but Dragon holds firm and then shows strength to launch Hill off the ropes to the outside. Dragon climbs down and goes on the assault. He pulls his steel chain from the apron and wraps it around Hill’s neck and starts choking him before launching him up into the air and against the ringpost. Hill’s face is turning purple and all he can do is flick his heel back between Dragon’s legs. Hill sucks in deep breaths and grabs a steel chair before lashing it across the head of Dragon, splitting him open. Hill drags a barbed wire board from under the ring now and slides it into the ring. He throws Dragon inside now.

*Hill tries to drag BD up but takes a vicious punch to the gut with the “Gauntlet” glove. He stumbles up and looks to nail the “Deathnote” but somehow Hill counters into an incredible “Over the Hill” (Diamond Dust) that lands BD on top of the barbed wire. BD’s yells of agony fill the air as Hill makes the cover but the beast kicks out. Hill cannot quite believe it and neither can the audience. Hill gets another chair and he waits for Dragon to stand before smashing it over his head. Dragon staggers and falls across one of the tables. Hill heads up top now and launches into the “Next Big Move” but BD moves and Hill obliterates the table. Dragon then takes his opportunity and nails the “Deathnote” through the second table for the triumphant three count.

*BD kneels there for a few moments as the commentators talk about him getting back on track and putting Hill in his place. JT believes Hill showed once again that he is a major player here in 6CWF but under these rules it was always going to be incredibly difficult to overcome Blue Dragon. Dragon stands and he thinks about inflicting more damage but instead turns away from Hill and points to the “Born in Fire XI” sign and motions a belt around his waist. The referee is checking on Hill now and is trying to keep him grounded although Hill is trying to stand. BD looks annoyed as he climbs from the ring and grabs the biker chain again. He returns to the ring and has evil intentions. Hill shoves into the referee which knocks him into BD and provides the momentary distraction that allows Hill to kick Dragon right between the legs. Dragon drops to his knees as Hill staggers back with a smirk and drops through the ropes. RJ wonders if we have seen the last of these two locking horns. JT doubts Blue Dragon will allow that to go unchecked and is all for seeing them fight once again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:34 pm

*JJ is sitting in the Boardroom when a backstage worker brings him a videotape that has been delivered. Clarke James has sent a message. He lets JJ know that he will be at Proving Grounds next week and he is going to make JJ face his fears.

*Back out at ringside and here is Uryu Ishida. He said he will grant GazzyD a shot at the 6CW Championship at Born in Fire as long as Gazzy meets him in the ring here tonight. Gazzy grants his wish and he has come alone. Uryu tries to reason with Gazzy and make him see sense but Gazzy shuts him down and tells Uryu to “shut your mouth”. Months and years he has had to listen to the Uryu “charm” and he has seen through it for the façade that it is.

Uryu is a fake, a fraud and a piece of (beep). He tries to steal Gazzy’s wife and there is no two ways about that. Gazzy overlooked it for too long, allowed the “Hollow Champion” to get too close….but the moment that VT played and he heard Uryu tell Christy that he loved her was the moment his mind was finally made up. Gazzy says this isn’t about Edward Plague….he hasn’t been brainwashed….Plague just made him open his eyes….and now he sees clear, clearer than he ever has done before…

Uryu, the fans….they’ve all played him….the moment Gazzy pushed back the fans turned on him and it isn’t the first time….Uryu saw him as a soft touch and tried to take his wife….but at Born in Fire GazzyD is going to rip Uryu’s most prized possession from his cold, lifeless hands….GazzyD is going to become the 6CW Champion once more and will end years of being told what he can and cannot do….can and cannot say…

Gazzy says there is nothing Uryu can do, nothing he can say…he needs to focus all his efforts and all his energy on being ready for Born in Fire because he isn’t facing the broken man barely clinging onto his marriage and career….at Born in Fire he will face the “History Maker”….”Mr 6CW”….”The Human Highlight Reel”….and the man who will devour Uryu Ishida’s entire world and leave him with nothing…..just as Ishida intended for him…

Edward Plague’s laughter can be heard as Gazzy just stares at Uryu for a long moment and then leaves the ring. Uryu shoulders the 6CW Championship and just watches his rival leave, looking extremely torn at the challenge that awaits him.

*The commentary team announce a giant 8 man tag team match next week as Cody Walker/Geoff Steel/Liam Wood and Mike Hill will take on Blue Dragon/Daniel Reilly/Engel Harlequin and Jerome Dubois in a tables elimination match. Blue Dragon takes over the screen now and he is tired of waiting. He has another huge W tonight and he wants a decision made on what is next for him at Born in Fire. Says that if there is no news next week, then he will be forced to take matters into his own hands.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:35 pm

Bout 4
6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly © vs Marlon

*It is clear that there is some disgruntlement from the crowd after hearing the news that Rex Adamson hasn’t been cleared to compete here tonight. Marlon then enters the arena with Xanthi Rose by his side and they receive a solid reception from the crowd. JT says it has been many a year since Project X have appeared in a professional capacity. RJ wonders if Max Adamson’s sway is being put to good use….and perhaps Rex Adamson will feel slighted by yet another opportunity being passed on to one of his Uncle’s entourage instead of him. Xanthi hypes Marlon as he flexes his biceps and climbs up into the ring.

*Here comes Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane. Reilly holds the European strap up to the camera and he looks increasingly confident at the news of his opponent. He and Keane are pointing to the ring and smirking. Reilly swaggers around the ring and presents the belt to Xanthi before pulling it away with a grin. Xanthi looks unmoved as Reilly rolls into the ring now. The commentators remind us that the European Championship was always a big deal to Project X, both Max and Uryu holding the strap previously.

*The bell gets the action under and Reilly motions for a lockup. He quickly takes the back of Marlon but the big man uses a hip thrust to send Reilly flying backward across the canvass. The champ gets back up, ruffled, and looks for a huge right hand but Marlon blocks it and snaps off three of his own, dropping Reilly with the last. Reilly gets back up and Marlon whips him off the ropes before dropping him again with a hard back elbow to the jaw as he returns. Reilly stumbles up and eats a spinning belly to belly slam for a two count.

*Reilly staggers up in the corner and Marlon prepares for a “Ho train” style splash but finds nothing but turnbuckle. He staggers out and Reilly looks for a twisting powerslam but staggers away clutching his back, unable to lift the big man. Marlon seizes Reilly and drops him with a massive headbutt and then drags him to the corner. He climbs up the turnbuckle and prepares for a “Banzai” drop but Oliver Keane distracts him. Xanthi makes her way around the ring and drags Keane off the apron. They square up but the distraction allows Reilly to get up and land a dubious looking blow underneath Marlon’s legs. Reilly climbs up behind his opponent and nails a back suplex from the second rope for a two count.

*Reilly slithers and looks for the “RKO” but Marlon puts the brakes on and shoves him away. He drops his head for a backdrop but Reilly lashes a boot into his face and then lands a big clothesline. Marlon sways but doesn’t fall. Reilly lands a standing dropkick now but Marlon merely sways again. Reilly runs the ropes for more momentum but returns into a huge Samoan drop for a two count.

*The commentators pay props to Marlon for his performance thus far, surprised by his level considering time out of the ring. He ushers Reilly up and looks to flip him into a crucifix but Reilly kicks his feet and drops behind before countering with an inverted headlock backbreaker. He heads to the corner now for a frogsplash but Xanthi distracts him. Oliver Keane is yelling at the referee now and the official is distracted. Xanthi pulls Reilly off the ropes and guillotines him across the ropes. Marlon gets back up now and underhooks him into a sit-down powerbomb for a two count.

*Marlon heads to the corner now and starts to climb up. Reilly is slow to rise as Marlon leaps toward him and knocks him down with a shoulder tackle. The challenger is signalling for the finish now and he beckons Reilly up. He scoops him up on his shoulders but Reilly drives vicious elbows into the jaw and drops off before landing a hard kick to the gut and a snap DDT for two.

*Reilly signals something to Keane and the agent rushes around to grab the European Championship belt. He hurries back toward the ring but Xanthi drops him with a massive lariat. She grabs the belt and places it under the bottom rope before rushing around to the opposite side to distract the referee. Reilly grabs Marlon but the challenger smashes him in the head with the belt, unbeknownst to the ref, and makes the cover. The audience believe we have a new champion but Reilly kicks out.

*Marlon is energised. He waits for Reilly to crawl up in the corner and this time he scores with the “Ho train” splash. He beckons Reilly out and scoops him up for a “Death Valley Driver” but Reilly slips off the back and shows great strength to German suplex Marlon, landing him right on the back of his neck. Xanthi rushes around the ring but Oliver Keane trips her up……Reilly climbs high and lands the frogsplash now for the three count.

*The crowd boo as Reilly is handed his belt. He holds it high and nods his head before turning his focus back on Marlon. Reilly goes back on the offensive now and he wants Marlon to stand up so he can eat an RKO. Suddenly Geoff Steel is running down to the ring as the audience goes wild. Reilly dives from the ring before Steel can get his hands on him. Reilly grabs Keane by the scruff of the neck and drags him into the aisleway. Geoff Steel stands and glares at Reilly as the commentators hype up the growing issues between the warring superstars.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:45 pm

*Rex Adamson finds himself confronted by Eddy Kent. Kent is sewing the seeds and trying to make Rex believe that Max is the one who attacked him last week. Rex looks angry at first but Kent seems to be making some kind of impression. Says Max sees Rex as a liability and wanted him out of the way. The same way he stole his title shot. Same way he pushed Marlon over Rex again tonight. Kent says the numbers don’t lie and Rex is a smart kid. Kent reminds him that “Genesis are only a call away” before he leaves.

Rex is left looking annoyed before he is attacked by both members of The Parasite Killers. It seems James McManus and The Fanatic took exception to Rex knocking Jenny over earlier. Rex fights back and drops McManus with a right hand but The Fanatic ends up chokeslamming him across a stack of wooden crates. McManus kneels over Rex now and says “Family always comes first. Next week me and you are gonna settle this”.

*JJ Johnson is on the phone to Brandi. He tells his wife that her and the kids need to stay where they are, safe and protected whilst he finishes this war with Clarke James. JJ is confident that the new General Manager will run things properly whilst he is taking care of business.

*Geoff Steel is backstage and he is throwing down the challenge. Says Reilly can run but he cannot hide. He wants a European Championship shot at Born in Fire XI.

*Uryu Ishida walks backstage and he still cannot get an answer to any of his calls or texts to Christy. Tim Allen approaches to talk about the confrontation with Gazzy. Uryu says this is not the path he chose but he is a fighting champion and unfortunately he sees no other alternative than to grant Gazzy his wish and fight him at Born in Fire. TA asks about Gazzy's comments in regards to Edward Plague not being a factor....Uryu doesn't buy it and he wants to make sure by removing Plague from the picture. Tim Allen doesn't believe it wise this close to Born in Fire but Uryu is challenging Plague next week at Proving Grounds to an "Inferno Match".

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 10:47 pm

Main Event
Dicey Reilly/Scott Harris vs Michael Sweetwater/Tyler Roth

*Dicey Reilly makes his entrance to a vociferous crowd. The fans in attendance are right behind their hero as the commentators hype up that he will challenge for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship at Born in Fire XI, bidding to become one of the very few men in history to hold titles from both 6WF and 6CW.

*Dicey awaits his opposition but it seems that Scott Harris not forthcoming. The big screen comes on now and Tyler Roth and Sweetwater have apprehended and assaulted Harris in the parking lot. Harris is trying to fight back but Roth picks him up and spinebusters him across the bonnet of a car. Roth drags his former friend up and lifts him on his shoulders before launching him at the side of a trailer. Sweetwater disappears and returns with a cinder block and seems intent and crashing it down on Harris’ skull but Roth stops him. Sweetwater looks suspicious but Roth says he wants to be the one to end it and he’ll do it on his own terms at Born in Fire. Tonight is just about sending a message. He then leaps up and drives down with ferocious force to deliver a forearm smash to his downed opponent (ala Ilja Dragunov) that smashes Harris’ head into the concrete and busts his nose and mouth. Sweetwater grins as Roth walks away now, leaving Harris unconscious in the cold night.

*Back at ringside and Dicey Reilly seems set to rush to the aid of Harris but Eddy Kent comes through the crowd. Dicey turns and eats the 6WF Championship to the face as the crowd boo furiously. The animosity of the audience grows as Roth and Sweetwater appear at ringside now and it seems like Genesis are set to have some fun at Dicey’s expense.

*Roth holds Dicey up now as Kent scores with a huge “Genesis Kick” before Michael Sweetwater leaps from on high with the “Six Feet Deep” foot stomp. Kent drops on Dicey’s chest and delivers thunderous punches now. He stands and lifts the 6WF Championship high in the air. He wants Dicey to take a long look because this is as close as he will ever come to becoming world champion again. Kent kneels down next to Dicey now and he needs him to understand that this is a whole lot more personal than Dicey or any of the dumb fans can imagine. He says it may be 11 years in the making but Eddy Kent doesn’t forget. He doesn’t forget that Dicey Reilly is the reason that Genesis collapsed in the first place….he doesn’t forget that Dicey Reilly cost Lex Hart….he doesn’t forget that Dicey Reilly prevented him from becoming a world champion back in 2012….

Kent needs Dicey to understand that the original 6CW, the company Dicey claims to represent and love so dearly, it died because of him…..Genesis was set to reign supreme, to take that company to a higher level than anyone could have ever imagined….but Dicey killed that dream…..Dicey Reilly killed 6CW…..

And now he will pay….pay much more dearly than just losing a championship match at Born in Fire….because when things become personal for Eddy Kent and Genesis, they settle the score….and in one month they will collect on an eleven year debt…..

*Kent signals to Roth and Sweetwater now and they decide to roll from the ring and they slide a table inside. Tyler Roth easily drags Dicey up and throws him on top as Kent stops Sweetwater in his tracks and points to himself. He heads up high and delivers a “Kent Bomb” that crushes Dicey through the wood. Kent takes a spray can from Sweetwater now and they grin as Reilly is rolled over on his stomach and branded with the poison green “GENESIS” on his back as the show comes to a close.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down