The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback

5 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback Empty Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Wed 10 Jan 2024, 10:57 am

All chatter in here lads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback Empty Re: Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback

Post by President Trump Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:13 am

Great follow up show to BiF. Daniel Reilly is on a tear at the moment (but he did lose to someone not so long ago.....) and is looking great. Genesis are knocking it out of the park a well

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback Empty Re: Proving Grounds 10th Jan- Discussion & Feedback

Post by Marky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:15 am

What a read. I was following it all morning inbetween actually doing my job Laugh

I love the Clarke James/Alex Walker partnership, can't wait to see how it continues.

Obviously the main event was fun for me to read, Genesis already feuding with Harris and Dicey, I don't know if that's Max gone for a while but I wonder if a couple more end up joining them to even up the numbers, maybe even BD with his KTTK shot.

Rex "executing" Max to end their war is great, can't wait to see whats next.

Gonna guess there's a Rex v Harris match down the line

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:30 am

Great show!

It's all a bit Arkham Asylum with the lunatics running the show at the moment. It's so heel heavy at the moment, so it's a credit to JJ that he's making it work so well.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:55 am

Marky wrote:What a read. I was following it all morning inbetween actually doing my job Laugh

I love the Clarke James/Alex Walker partnership, can't wait to see how it continues.

Obviously the main event was fun for me to read, Genesis already feuding with Harris and Dicey, I don't know if that's Max gone for a while but I wonder if a couple more end up joining them to even up the numbers, maybe even BD with his KTTK shot.

I was shocked Dicey didnt come down to help out Max at the end

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 12:19 pm

President Trump wrote:
Marky wrote:What a read. I was following it all morning inbetween actually doing my job Laugh

I would guess Dicey and Harris were unable rather than unwilling to help, after the car park brawl

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 10 Jan 2024, 12:50 pm

Marky wrote:
President Trump wrote:

I would guess Dicey and Harris were unable rather than unwilling to help, after the car park brawl

I miss that whole part Run

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 10 Jan 2024, 3:02 pm

Yes, Dicey and Harris were probably being seen to (ooo er) by medical professionals whilst Max took a beating.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 3:52 pm

I reckon they both absolutely shat it ghost

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 10 Jan 2024, 4:04 pm

Rumour has it they were both having a pint whilst watching it happen...

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 10 Jan 2024, 4:14 pm

Really cool show, Steve, thank you! Was great fun to read. Well needed after a S HI T day at work as I was nearly close to calling some one a C U NT!

So many exciting storylines continuing to develop, I love the warring factions at play, it’s like game of thrones! you have the mother shabubu cult with Plague and Gazzy, the fallen exodus army of scarecrows with Walker and James and daddy day care with Genesis! But seriously, it’s absolutely insane and I’m loving it. On top of that you have so many other interesting stories with Bluey menancing in the background as an example! Interested to see what will happen with characters like Dubois and hill to name a few.

very much looking forward to the Gazzy Vs Uryu showdown in Tokyo also.

Well done Steve, let’s fuc king cook boys!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 5:08 pm

DP wrote:Rumour has it they were both having a pint whilst watching it happen...

Yeah, a pint of blood. Via transfusion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 10 Jan 2024, 5:13 pm

Marky wrote:
DP wrote:Rumour has it they were both having a pint whilst watching it happen...

Yeah, a pint of blood. Via transfusion.

Harris has suffered head injuries in the last two shows, he'd probably drink a pint of blood...

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down